The Ultimate Design Contest!!!!!!!

Home Forums Games – Archives The Ultimate Design Contest!!!!!!!

This topic contains 39 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  FuryGirl5 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

FuryGirl5

<p>Hi! This is the Ultimate Design Contest and its name fits it PERFECTLY!!! For each "round", I’ll give everyone a pet and info about that pet, and every competitor will have to come up with a great outfit!!!! But please, only use Kinzstyle Outlet, Deluxe, and e-Store clothing items. I will need at LEAST 5-6 people for each round with NO maximum amount of people! Your first pet will be a Fire Fawn named Fiery Heart. She needs an outfit for going back to school. She wants to come back in style. Try not to use "girly" colors but make her outfit wild and crazy. Good luck! If you have questions, feel free to ask me anything. Thanks!
    </p>

Chelsea315

FuryGirl5 wrote on 2012-09-04 at 11:32 AM

minigummybears wrote on 2012-09-03 at 04:51 PM

FuryGirl5 wrote on 2012-09-03 at 04:43 PM
      ok, here r the results of this contest!!!!!!!!! i loved all ur outfits, but I\’m only doing the top 3.
      In 3rd Place…… imprettychill!!!!! (I enjoyed this outfit, but next time pls do ur own :P)
      In 2nd Place….. Gummy!!!!!!!!!!!! (i loved this outfit, it was gr8 4 going back 2 school)
      And in 1st Place…..Congratulations…… A.R.G (I loved this outfit as well, it was creative and fun, gr8 job on this!)
      And Honarable Mentions go 2 lpsolover and chelsea315 (i liked ur outfits a lot as well, very fun)
      Ur next pet u will design 4 is a boy bat named Skeletino. He\’s looking forward 2 trick-or-treating this year, but he doesn\’t want a costume. Instead, he wants a snazzy outfit that he can brag about 2 his friends. Good luck!!!
      Fury

OMG ! THX SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i’ll have mine up soon ! and how old is he !? gummy~

Ur welcome:) ok that’s gr8 thx.
      EVERY1 LISTEN 2 THIS– SKELETINO IS 12 AND WANTS 2 “LOOK COOL” LIKE A TEENAGER 4 HALLOWEEN. thx gummy 4 asking.
      Just Kick It,
      Fury

THNX for making me feel better…. kinda…….
      ok ill enter
      For his outfit I have 2 if that’s ok
      OUTFIT 1
      Golden Tux Jacket
      Golden Tux Trousers
      Golden Tux Dress Shoes
      Golden Tux Top Hat
      This outfit will make him look kinzcash rich and the gold will help him shine!!!!!!!!!
      OUTFIT 2
      Tye Dye Tux Jacket
      Tye Dye Tux Trousers
      Tye Dye Tux Jacket
      Tye Dye Dress Shoes
      This outfit will make him colorful and funky.
      PLMKASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Chelsea315

FuryGirl5

papidodo wrote on 2012-09-07 at 06:05 PM

FuryGirl5 wrote on 2012-09-01 at 07:29 PM
      Hi! This is the Ultimate Design Contest and its name fits it PERFECTLY!!! For each \”round\”, I\’ll give everyone a pet and info about that pet, and every competitor will have to come up with a great outfit!!!! But please, only use Kinzstyle Outlet, Deluxe, and e-Store clothing items. I will need at LEAST 5-6 people for each round with NO maximum amount of people! Your first pet will be a Fire Fawn named Fiery Heart. She needs an outfit for going back to school. She wants to come back in style. Try not to use \”girly\” colors but make her outfit wild and crazy. Good luck! If you have questions, feel free to ask me anything. Thanks!

I don\’t know if this competition is over already, but…
      Tie Dies Shirt
      Lime Green Shorts
      Red Stake Shoes
      Big Funky Hat OR a bow
      White Hollywood Sunglasses

Chealsea315- No, I loved ur outfit, it was very well coordinated :) u should compete in this contest

papidodo- Fiery Heart\’s contest is over, yes, but do u want me 2 use ur outfit 4 skeletino? LMK and/or pls post an entry. thx!

Fury

papidodo

FuryGirl5 wrote on 2012-09-01 at 07:29 PM

Hi! This is the Ultimate Design Contest and its name fits it PERFECTLY!!! For each “round”, I’ll give everyone a pet and info about that pet, and every competitor will have to come up with a great outfit!!!! But please, only use Kinzstyle Outlet, Deluxe, and e-Store clothing items. I will need at LEAST 5-6 people for each round with NO maximum amount of people! Your first pet will be a Fire Fawn named Fiery Heart. She needs an outfit for going back to school. She wants to come back in style. Try not to use “girly” colors but make her outfit wild and crazy. Good luck! If you have questions, feel free to ask me anything. Thanks!

I don’t know if this competition is over already, but…
      Tie Dies Shirt
      Lime Green Shorts
      Red Stake Shoes
      Big Funky Hat OR a bow
      White Hollywood Sunglasses

Chelsea315

ok, here r the results of this contest!!!!!!!!! i loved all ur outfits, but I\’m only doing the top 3.
      In 3rd Place…… imprettychill!!!!! (I enjoyed this outfit, but next time pls do ur own :P)
      In 2nd Place….. Gummy!!!!!!!!!!!! (i loved this outfit, it was gr8 4 going back 2 school)
      And in 1st Place…..Congratulations…… A.R.G (I loved this outfit as well, it was creative and fun, gr8 job on this!)
      And Honarable Mentions go 2 lpsolover and chelsea315 (i liked ur outfits a lot as well, very fun)
      Ur next pet u will design 4 is a boy bat named Skeletino. He\’s looking forward 2 trick-or-treating this year, but he doesn\’t want a costume. Instead, he wants a snazzy outfit that he can brag about 2 his friends. Good luck!!!
      Fury

THX furry for the results………………………..
      i pretty much stick at matching…….. and apparently yeah i stink at fashion and make my self worse………………..
      u dont have to change who won to make me feel better………..
      chelsea315 who has no sense of style………………

FuryGirl5

minigummybears wrote on 2012-09-04 at 11:35 AM

FuryGirl5 wrote on 2012-09-04 at 11:32 AM

minigummybears wrote on 2012-09-03 at 04:51 PM

ok, here r the results of this contest!!!!!!!!! i loved all ur outfits, but I\\\’m only doing the top 3.
      Ur next pet u will design 4 is a boy bat named Skeletino. He\\\’s looking forward 2 trick-or-treating this year, but he doesn\\\’t want a costume. Instead, he wants a snazzy outfit that he can brag about 2 his friends. Good luck!!!
      Fury

OMG ! THX SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i\’ll have mine up soon ! and how old is he !? gummy~

Ur welcome:) ok that\’s gr8 thx.
      EVERY1 LISTEN 2 THIS– SKELETINO IS 12 AND WANTS 2 \”LOOK COOL\” LIKE A TEENAGER 4 HALLOWEEN. thx gummy 4 asking.
      Just Kick It,
      Fury

thx! gummy~

Ur welcome. Hey guys, I need entries, so pls enter!

Fury

The forum ‘Games – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.