***TRADERS 2***

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ***TRADERS 2***

This topic contains 1,399 replies, has 72 voices, and was last updated by  BabyMinkey 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Hey everyone.  I have created ***TRADERS 2*** so that we can continue to trade.

HRSGRL- Just wondering, did I see on your list that you had the Adventure Park Firefly Lantern? Its a Quest Dig Prize. Just curious. LMK, thanks!

I got cat feet! (Thanks Spot!)

AILUROPODA- Absolutely! Are you sure there’s not something I can send you too though?? I’m very interested in the Sea Cap’t Shoes, so would you like me to list some higher value things I could give for them? LMK, thanks!! PONY- I’ll see what I can do. Hopefully I’ll be able to get on. :) FF- Sending over the Tea Service when I get on! Enjoy from Ailuropoda :D

ferretfriend

AILUROPODA – Were those for me to sell so I can buy my own trees? Thanks!!!!! :)

Ailuropoda

AIW — Would you send Ferret the Fancy Tea Service? If I need to add, what would you like? I have Sea Capt’n shoes if you need them. Ferret, all I sent was W shop stuff and some tiles I had laying around. Recipe food or cool PSF would be fine, really. Are you low on KC? I can send you some chambers to sell.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.