***TRADERS 2***

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ***TRADERS 2***

This topic contains 1,399 replies, has 72 voices, and was last updated by  BabyMinkey 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hey everyone.  I have created ***TRADERS 2*** so that we can continue to trade.

WACKY, Hello! Hey, remember how we chatting about some stuff the other day? Have you sent anything out yet? Just wondering. Oh by the way I won’t be in kinz chat plus for a while.

Hey Pony. :) Yes, I remember. Have not had a chance to yet. Mom says tomorrow. Oh okay, no problem. Hope to ‘see’ you soon.

WACKY, Great! I’ll be looking for it. Okay, sure thing. FERRET, So sorry I missed your party. By the time I got on and saw the invite it was too late. Thanks for thinking of me though.

FF- Didn’t realize there were two sets…Do you have the Rocketship set as well or just the Space Wallpaper? Either way, I’d definitely like to trade for the Space walls. LMK, thanks! CHEYNNE- I don’t think those passes can be traded, I believe they have to be opened first. Would love to trade for the flooring! LMK, thanks!

elsun6

Hi everyone, I’m looking for an amethyst geode, lmk what you want for it!

Hi there elsun. :) I believe I have one of those stashed away somewhere. What do you have for it? LMK, thanks!

Narnian100

Hey Traders I desperatly need the magical forest tiara, I will trade 9,500 ganz estore points for it. Also if that isnt enough I will trade some clothes too.

dogfish

Hi Narnian, I have Charm, it is not worth 9,500 points. I can trade it to you for 3,000 points, the amount I paid for it. I hate to see anyone get cheated. Add me clo91 and JLMK The tiara is commonly called Charm, the other one is Swirl. DF

Narnian100

Hey dogfish I really need the tiara. Could I send you 3,000 estore points for the tiara. I will send my end first if you want to trade.

dogfish

That will work, I just put one in my dock for you. I will need to eat before I go back to that account, so give me about a half hour, OK? Just sent to clo91. So glad you didn’t give all those points to get that tiara. Be back soon DF

Narnian100

OK I sent the points. Thank you soo so much!!!

I have the tiara. I really need melody. I can add

elsun6

Hi Narnian, do you need the woodland tiara? I have one, do you have a charmed dress for trade?

Narnian100

No I need the magical forest tiara, you know the really fancy one. Its yellow blue and pink . I will totally trade anything for it.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.