***TRADERS 2***

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ***TRADERS 2***

This topic contains 1,399 replies, has 72 voices, and was last updated by  BabyMinkey 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hey everyone.  I have created ***TRADERS 2*** so that we can continue to trade.

Narnian100

Hey everyone!! Does anyone have the Emo jeans they had something to do with the sociel media thingy. I have no idea how much they are worth but i really need them.

elsun6

Hi Alice, sorry for the late response, busy weekend! Good question, it’s not a psi and i have no idea where i got it from! May have been a challenge prize. It’s brown & looks like it has antlers but i have no idea of the value or if it can even be traded, so sorry about that:). Do you have the enchanted garden water wheel from spring 2011? I have that and an exotic bear cub statue for trade also.

cheynne

Twinks – Hey – I sent a package but was having problems with my computer, did you get it in return for the train?

Twinkle_Toes

Hi bobi, nice to see you again. :) I did not receive a package but did receive a nice thank you note and that is all I need. I always send a thank you note when I receive a package. I checked my mail to be sure and there was no package. No worries, though, I know you had wanted the train for a long time so was very happy to send it and make sure you got one. :D

cheynne

Alice – great surprise thanks a bunch!

cheynne

ferret – if we are friends on one of my Cheynne accts i will send glasses today from that, if not tomorrow.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.