***TRADERS 2***

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ***TRADERS 2***

This topic contains 1,399 replies, has 72 voices, and was last updated by  BabyMinkey 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hey everyone.  I have created ***TRADERS 2*** so that we can continue to trade.

Hey Narnain! I would really love to start a trade with you! Do you have a list?

Narnian100

Sure!! I have Krafty Kimmies work station, Bluffadoodle psi, Sig lion Psi, pageant princess super bed, Sig white bengal tiger psi, green racing jacket and helmet, rose party dress, rockerz groovy outfit, emperers bed, sandstone spa, luxury hot tub, poncho stuffed animal, neo gothic chair, viscountess bed, sig seal psi………………….I really need Dignified dreams bed, heart warming bathtub, rock star glasses, Magical forest tiara, shimmering gold dress, egyptian bed,mermonkey artifact and the rockerz cat psi:)

@bama! Hi! A few pages back you wanted someone to trade with you! I would be happy to trade with you! Do you have a list? Oh and is there any chance that you have the heart warming tub? If not that is okay too!

Narnian100

Hey Catdy I will sned you your vanity stool back sorry about the misunderstanding:(.

abislu1

Narnain I posted my trading list earlier.(magesic soaring sofa the eagle PSI and the flop n’ slop floppy pig PSI which are both retired)PLMK if you want to trade.

Narnian100

Hey abislu1 I looked back and you want the bluffadoodle psi, do you by any chance have these items? heart warming bathtub(I think its the love spaniel psi) shimmering gold dress, rockerz cat psi, the statley dining chair . or Dignified dreams bed? I could throw a couple things in if you think the trade is to much to ask for:)

Amana22

Here is my list right now. I haven’t been on the new webkinz newz and it is kind of weird.. so i am trying to get used to it. Anyways, here is the list: ~hero mobile~gas pump~Griffin emblum rug~swan boat car~wooden grandfather clock~playful dust pit psi~antique wishing well~wacky hot air balloon~ And now for clothes: ~bramble circlet~terry robe~tutti frutti headdress~rose part dress~witch hat~full red zodiac~3d glasses~ And… i am too lazy to put up any more things for trade. lol. if i have something you might want that i havent listed, i will tell you.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.