***TRADERS 2***

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ***TRADERS 2***

This topic contains 1,399 replies, has 72 voices, and was last updated by  BabyMinkey 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hey everyone.  I have created ***TRADERS 2*** so that we can continue to trade.

ladygaudiel

hey iheartart14 not sure if you’ve seen any of my earlier posts but i’m interested in the elegant ball gown, princess cloak, the summer sun bonnet and the marshmallow seeds. i have rares from the ancient civ, persian, ascendant princess, medeival, the aztec totem pole, cso items and any excusive from the wish machine. PLMK what you’re looking for in exchange for any of your items. thanks!

ferretfriend

Was wondering if anyone is getting or got the sandstone spa and would trade it to me? LMK Thanks!!!

Twinkle_Toes

awww, darn, I was going to get it but I forgot. Sorry! :(

cheynne

Twinks – will send superbox anyway then you can get the bacon bed or the other when you adopt. How about Gucci for the Glitzy dragon??? Stayed boring on my Snowflake pup called her Crystal.

Twinkle_Toes

Thank you so much! Gucci is a great name and I will seriously consider it. Other thoughts are Mary Kay (because it is pink) and Zsa Zsa, just because I like that name, LOL. As for the Snowflake Pup, I already have a pet named Crystal and a seal named Snowflake so that makes it tough. I’m sort of stumped on that one. Thanks again for the bed box, I hope you can use the beds I sent back. :D

Iheartart14

Afternoon everyone! :) How you all doing? anyone needing anything? LMK! ~HrsGrl

forestsprite

Hey there, anyone have a badger hill for trade?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.