***TRADERS 2***

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ***TRADERS 2***

This topic contains 1,399 replies, has 72 voices, and was last updated by  BabyMinkey 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hey everyone.  I have created ***TRADERS 2*** so that we can continue to trade.

ALL- Good evening everyone. Sorry I wasn’t on yesterday. Spent the day with friends. Had a great time. Hope everyone is doing good. If any posts have been posted to me please repost them because I probably missed them. Thanks! FERRET, Hello! I saw your posts. Sorry it took me this long to reply. So you like the cushion and the shorts. I also have a few exclusives I got that weren’t on my haves list that you might be interested in. I’ll list them for you. Exclusives:
      Moon Rover
      Webkinz Day Countdown
      Rainy Day Window (retired)
      Large Pane Window (retired)
      Blue Wagon (retired)

FF- You’re welcome!

ferretfriend

Hey guys. ALICE – Thanks for the trade!!

OceanStar

WW~ aww thanks!! but I’m actually doing fine right now, not looking for anything specific =) Catdy- thanks!! i love those names btw =)

Ocean, No problem. Alrighty, well just let me know if you’re looking for something in the future. Have a great weekend!

hi i have diamond piano, fire sign carouesl, boys oly tree house promo, (only for the girls treehouse promo) topaz gemster, and more!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.