***TRADERS 2***

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ***TRADERS 2***

This topic contains 1,399 replies, has 72 voices, and was last updated by  BabyMinkey 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hey everyone.  I have created ***TRADERS 2*** so that we can continue to trade.

cutekarate

Does anybody have any Super Beds/PSI Beds for trade? I really like beds and want to grow my collection. :) And this is going to sound weird.. But I like any pretty furniture. Nothing really specific, just looking for a lot.

FROGS- Yep, it was fun! Thanks! :)

ladytrader77

Does anyone have a BedBox for trade? Does everyone realize there is a new Super Bed available? Take Flight Bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isn’t it so adorable? Someone had it in the trading rooms today and I happened to have a Bed Box I had saved. Unfortunately I don’t have any extras, so sorry! Hope you get that cute new bed! ;)

HRSGRL- Hey there. Was wondering what you might need for your Zangoz TCG Poster and Red Dotty Party Dress? LMK, thanks! CUTIENY2008- Hi there. Hmm, let’s see, the PSI I can think of off the top of my head are: Terrier Scooter, Big Top Go Cart, Queen of the Jungle Throne, Baker’s Oven, Super Fluffy Sofa, Milk Carton Fridge, Marshmallow Seeds, Wetlands Pond Bathtub, and Poco Fiesta Throne. LMK if you’d like a more extensive PSI list, or if there’s something different than PSI you’re looking for. Thanks!

cutieny2008

Hi, Alice! I would love to trade with you. Unfortunately, I’d like some more…detailed? PSI. Do you happen to have the Badger PSI? I would love that. Can you give a more extensive list? Thank you for the trouble. :)

Alice and Pony—–Nice talking to you guys! Sorry I had to go, I had to do some school lol. Hope we can do it again sometime! :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.