Trading

This topic contains 4 voices and has 13 replies.

• Author

Goldenevil

This is what I want: Heart Warming Bathtub PSI, Polka dot fireplace PSI, Friendly Forest Window PSI, This is what I have: Shaggy Sofa PSI, Mysterious Pool PSI, Easter 2009 Gift, Luxury Hot tub rare, Hot air balloon rare, Lavish Limousine signature exclusive, Fun to care armoire , violet persian rug rare, neo gothic bed rare, Alyssa High council throne, big top circus bed super exclusive, Lurking Lagoon POTM exclusive, over the rainbow bed super exclusive, Flower Power bed retired super exclusive, dignified dreams bed signature exclusive, blueberry fountain PSI.

Atomton

I have the Fabulous Staircase Slide (e-store PSI), Chiwawa PSI, and Polar Bear PSI. I also have some other items for trade if you are interested. TTYSH-Atom

Goldenevil

Atom, what kind of PSI? and eberry, could you list what you have?

Atomton

Hi I have Heart Warming Bathtub Retired Pet PSI. I got it from the trading table. Would you trade your Lavish Limosine and your dignified dreams bed for it? You are my only hope for those two items. Also if you can help with others or send other PSI it would be awesome!-Atom

eberry12

I want mysterios pool PSI! What do you want? But ii don’t have anything you need.

Atomton

Hi I really really need the Lavish Limousine and the Dignified Dreams Bed! Would you trade it for 2 new PSI? One of them is from an e-store pet? Please please please pretty please? My user is frogsandfly please add me.-Atom

Atomton

I only have one new PSI now the Fabulous Staircase Slide. Would you like that one. I also have the heart warming hot tub. Your pet doesn’t was in though, just sits there. Looks nice in a valentines room. I also have other PSI. Please check out my trade list on Questions for some more options because I don’t have everything you need.-Atom

Goldenevil

Would you be willing to trade the heart warming tub for one of the signature exclusives? You can choose either one if you are.

Atomton

I really like the heart warming hot tub. I am very confused. I would rather trade the fabulous staircase slide or the Chiwawa PSI. or the Polar Bear one. Sorry I am so hard to get! I am making a I love you room for my pet and this fits perfectly. Would you send both if we agree on something?-Atom

Goldenevil

Then would you trade the favulous staircase slide and the tub for both the signature exclusives?

Atomton

Hi I no longer need the bed. I traded the staircase slide for it in in the trading room. DF gave me the advice to keep the hot tub. I really don’t want to upset DF again even though she didn’t send me it, got it from trading room. I have Hippo PSI, Polar Bear PSI, and Chiwawa PSI still if you want to do 1-2 of those for the Limosine. If not I will see what DF can do. Thanks-Atom

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.