Trading Estore Points

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading Estore Points

This topic contains 409 replies, has 45 voices, and was last updated by  Ailuropoda 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

In addition to what I initially posted I was looking for, I’m also looking for the following:

PSI:
    Unstable Stable (Night Mare)
    Orchid Bathtub (Estore Lil Rainforest Frog)
    Ruby Window (Estore Ruby Retriever)
    Sunflower Spa (Sunflower Lion)
    Sunny Savanna Window (Radiant Rhino)
    Backyard Bubble Maker (Patchy Puppy)

Other:
    Year 1 Print
    Mad Scientist Goggles

I also have quite a bit of items to trade as well. LMK if anyone has these items and what they’d like for them. Thanks! *AIW

winnie1120

Not sure if my reply posted or not, but i said that it was ok about the points with the chest. :-)

Umm, well, i couldn’t make up my mind, so do you think you could surprise me with something? I don’t care what it is, the chest is starting to annoy me, it’s been in my dock for weeks and i can’t take looking at it any more!!!
      (I think i’m the only one who would ever say something like that. ;-)).

Oh – just don’t tell me what you are going to send me, i wanna be surprised!

Haha, LMK, thanks!! :-)

winnie1120

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-11-10 at 08:08 PM

BAILEY- No, I don’t have any gemsters currently, so sorry. I’m trying to be sparing with my points since the holidays are approaching, but just out of curiosity, what would you trade for one (or both) of the gemsters? Also, can you not transfer your Estore points from your WW account to your Estore account? I’m not entirely certain if you can, but it might be worth looking into. Thanks. :)
      KBK100- Sorry, totally missed this post. Tried to meet you in the CH, but your room was always full. I’ll be on again later tomorrow, don’t really know how comfortable I am sending points first…IDK, LMK, thanks. :)
      WINNIE- OK, thanks for understanding. I don’t think I’d do 1,000 for the Chest, so sorry. You’re more than welcome to choose something off my list (I have an updated list on TRADERS just a few pages back if you’d like a more complete list). Thanks! *AIW

No worries! I’ll chose something on your list, i’ll take a look at it right now! Thanks!!

BAILEY- No, I don’t have any gemsters currently, so sorry. I’m trying to be sparing with my points since the holidays are approaching, but just out of curiosity, what would you trade for one (or both) of the gemsters? Also, can you not transfer your Estore points from your WW account to your Estore account? I’m not entirely certain if you can, but it might be worth looking into. Thanks. :)

KBK100- Sorry, totally missed this post. Tried to meet you in the CH, but your room was always full. I’ll be on again later tomorrow, don’t really know how comfortable I am sending points first…IDK, LMK, thanks. :)

WINNIE- OK, thanks for understanding. I don’t think I’d do 1,000 for the Chest, so sorry. You’re more than welcome to choose something off my list (I have an updated list on TRADERS just a few pages back if you’d like a more complete list). Thanks! *AIW

winnie1120

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-11-07 at 07:16 PM

KBK- No worries. :) My friend actually already got the Jeans, so I’m no longer looking for them, but thanks so much for letting me know you had them!
      WINNIE- Surprisingly I actually do already have that PSI in my Underwater Room, I really didn’t think I did. Super sorry! You’re welcome to choose an item off my list for the Empire Chest, or I can make a list of some rare if you’d prefer. Again, so sorry! LMK, thanks.
      PRINCESS- I sent over the points. PLMK when they are received! Thanks much for the Window! *AIW

It’s ok about the fireplace. :-)

Do you think you could do 1000 points for the chest? If not it’s ok, i’ll pick something out on your list.

kbk100

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-11-10 at 02:23 PM

MIDNIGHTMOON- Hi there. I’m interested in your Sapphire Bathtub. How many points would you like for it? PLMK, thanks!
      KBK100- Sorry, wasn’t able to go on this morning and last night nothing was posting. Anyways, I’ll probably be on later tonight. Once I hear back from you I will send over the points, then you’ll send over the DJ booth majiggy? LOL. PLMK, thanks so much! *AIW

Hayy i’m on right now can you send the points then i send booth i see your user on webkinz!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.