Trading Estore Points

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading Estore Points

This topic contains 409 replies, has 45 voices, and was last updated by  Ailuropoda 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

In addition to what I initially posted I was looking for, I’m also looking for the following:

PSI:
    Unstable Stable (Night Mare)
    Orchid Bathtub (Estore Lil Rainforest Frog)
    Ruby Window (Estore Ruby Retriever)
    Sunflower Spa (Sunflower Lion)
    Sunny Savanna Window (Radiant Rhino)
    Backyard Bubble Maker (Patchy Puppy)

Other:
    Year 1 Print
    Mad Scientist Goggles

I also have quite a bit of items to trade as well. LMK if anyone has these items and what they’d like for them. Thanks! *AIW

pransser

Hi there! :)
      Here’s a quick trading list of things that I’m willing to trade for e-Store points (:

Pink Rockerz Cat PSI (including the PSI and the 3 piece outfit)
      Texting Puppy PSI
      Halloween Puppy PSI
      Icing On The Cake Gazebo
      Zingoz Zangoz Bouncer

I also have more stuff, if you aren’t interesting in any of these.
      PLMK the amount you’d be willing to give, because I have no idea whatsoever would be fair :p

DeadColours wrote on 2012-11-18 at 12:32 PM

AIW- I’m not exactly sure what you need but here or some things I have for points:
      Levitating Loveseat
      Rose Zircon Gemster
      Sea Capt’n Hat
      Sea Capt’n Shoes
      B&W Cat Costume – Feet
      Sapphire Bathtub
      Rockerz Canvas Shoes
      Hippo Costume – Shirt
      Freeworld Rocking Pants
      Harmonious Hammock
      Polar Playpen
      Arctic Window
      Icy Fishing Hole Fridge
      I’m just throwing out a variety of items I have for trade and I know that some are worth more than 1000 points but LMK if something interests you and if not I can try and scrounge up some more stuff. Thanks for taking a look at my list. :)

Hmm, I was very interested in your Sapphire Bathtub, along with your Rose Gemster, and Levitating Loveseat. I know that each of these items are worth way more than 1000 points lol. Was there perhaps a certain number of points you were hoping to get for these items? Feel free to list individual numbers for each item, a number of a certain two, or a number for all three. LMK, thanks! *AIW

DeadColours

AIW- I’m not exactly sure what you need but here or some things I have for points:

Levitating Loveseat
      Rose Zircon Gemster
      Sea Capt’n Hat
      Sea Capt’n Shoes
      B&W Cat Costume – Feet
      Sapphire Bathtub
      Rockerz Canvas Shoes
      Hippo Costume – Shirt
      Freeworld Rocking Pants
      Harmonious Hammock
      Polar Playpen
      Arctic Window
      Icy Fishing Hole Fridge

I’m just throwing out a variety of items I have for trade and I know that some are worth more than 1000 points but LMK if something interests you and if not I can try and scrounge up some more stuff. Thanks for taking a look at my list. :)

ANGEL_CRAZY- Nope, sorry again. I don’t have much promo for trade currently, that’s why I’m looking for some. (:

DEADCOLOURS- Hi there. Hmm, what would you offer for the 1000 points? LMK, thanks. *AIW

DeadColours

AliceInWebkinzland- Hey, do you happen to need anything for 1000 estore points? That’s all I need till I can finally get a pet. :P LMK if you do. :D

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.