Trading Estore Points

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading Estore Points

This topic contains 409 replies, has 45 voices, and was last updated by  Ailuropoda 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

In addition to what I initially posted I was looking for, I’m also looking for the following:

PSI:
    Unstable Stable (Night Mare)
    Orchid Bathtub (Estore Lil Rainforest Frog)
    Ruby Window (Estore Ruby Retriever)
    Sunflower Spa (Sunflower Lion)
    Sunny Savanna Window (Radiant Rhino)
    Backyard Bubble Maker (Patchy Puppy)

Other:
    Year 1 Print
    Mad Scientist Goggles

I also have quite a bit of items to trade as well. LMK if anyone has these items and what they’d like for them. Thanks! *AIW

PUFF- Hmm, well I do suppose it would depend on how many points I have left after the Black Friday sale this week. I’ll LYK though. Thanks.

SPRINKLE5- Thank you for letting me know you have those items. How many points would you consider a fair offer for all, or a certain combo, or one of those items? I also have items if that suits you more. LMK, thank you! *AIW

ALP111

My brother has Unstable Stable and is very interested in E-Points. How many would you offer? He really wants to save up for Zap the hamster.

sprinkle5 wrote on 2012-11-21 at 12:56 PM

aliceinwebkinzland I have the scientist goggles, sailor dress, melody hat and licorice dress. How many estore points would you be willing to trade for all of these items? I have never traded estore points before and really only want them if I can spend them in the estore and not just on a ww account. Thanks.

@ AliceInWebkinzland- I was wondering if you happened to have the Heart Warming Tub! I also was wondering if you are deluxe and maybe you could get some train station theme for me so then we could trade with your train station theme! and I also want to have ESTORE points too! I don’t have anything that is on your list on what you want, but I do have some things that you might be interested in!

sprinkle5

aliceinwebkinzland I have the scientist goggles, sailor dress, melody hat and licorice dress. How many estore points would you be willing to trade for all of these items? I have never traded estore points before and really only want them if I can spend them in the estore and not just on a ww account. Thanks.

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-11-21 at 10:59 AM

PRANSSER- Hmm, I may be able to do 5,000 for the Gemster, however I’m so sorry but I’m going to have to pass on the 10,000. Do you mind keeping it on hold for me just for a few days? I don’t mean to be a bother. I’d just like to have a little time to think about it. LMK, thank you, and sorry again!
      DOGGIELOVE- Sorry, but I don’t need any exclusives, thank you though!
      CUTIEACE- Yeah, the post I posted at the beginning isn’t current. So, here’s a more updated wishlist:
      PSI-
      Unstable Stable (Night Mare PSI)
      Pink Koala PJ’s (Pink Koala)
      Violet Wing Window (Violet Butterfly, Estore)
      Sunny Savannah Window (Radiant Rhino)
      Striped Safari SUV (Sloth)
      Peridot Coffee Table, Side Table, and Lamp (Peridot Dog, Birthstone Estore)
      Topaz Bathroom Set (Topaz Terrier, Birthstone Estore)
      Clothing-
      Sailor Suit Dress (Sail Dress)
      Mad Scientist Goggles (Science Goggles)
      Melody Hat (Promo)
      Licorice Dress (Promo)
      Other-
      Year 1 Print (The last one I need for my collection.)
      Emerald Gemster (Promo)
      I think that’s everything, there may be a few things I forgot to include, but I believe those are basically my main wants. Thanks for inquiring! *AIW

HEY AIW ! Do you think you could help me out here ??? I need just 1000 more estore points to make a purchase but I don’t want to buy a whole other game card . and last time we tried to put points on my account using to online estore it didn’t work , do you think you could trade the 1000 for something ?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.