Trading Rocker Kat Outfit!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading Rocker Kat Outfit!

This topic contains 50 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  cfskate 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

adama123

Anything else you need? I have the rockerz red carpet, 2011 touring van and more! Also, are we still doing our trade? lmk!

3queenie3

loue354 wrote on 2012-06-24 at 05:06 PM

3queenie3 wrote on 2012-06-24 at 04:25 PM

loue354 wrote on 2012-06-24 at 04:13 PM

3queenie3 wrote on 2012-06-24 at 02:45 PM
      Looking for Razzle Dazzle Jewel Fountain, Plufadodle Pond, Mystic Pony Stable, Hippie Hippo Loveseat, Bengal Cat Bed, HOLLA!

HEY THERE QUEENIE….I HAVE THE MYSTIC PONY STABLE AND HIPPIE HIPPO LOVESEAT….DO YOU WANT TO TRADE ME FOR EITHER OF THESE….JUST LET ME KNOW…IF YOU WANT THE HIPPIE HIPPO LOVESET I HAVE TO ADOPT IT FIRST WHICH WILL ONLY TAKE ME A FEW MINUTES….LOL….I HAVE HAD IT FOREVER TRYING TO FIGURE OUT A NAME FOR IT…..LOUE354

if the trade workd out with adama, I’ll have the hippo loveseat, but would love to trade for a 2nd one, I have tons of items an the outfit is a 4 piece set
      if you like clothes, name a few, I have tons and they are not my fave……….

HEY THERE QUEENIE…I AM JUST LOOKING FOR THE ROCKER PET CLOTHES….IF YOU TRADE DOES NOT WORK OUT WITH ADAMA LET ME KNOW BECAUSE I HAVE THE MYSTICAL PONY STARLIGHT STABLE OR THE HIPPIE HIPPO PSI TO TRADE FOR IT…THANKS LOUE354….I WILL ONLY BE ON FOR A LITTLE WHILE TONIGHT BUT I WILL BE BACK ON TOMORROW (MONDAY) NIGHT….THANKS LOUE354

no that’s another trade, sorry but it’s supposed to include the hippo loveseat, that’s why I was unsure on what item………..if the stable goes outside I might just as soon prefer that, I have more outside than inside…………..I will let you know later and if need ne we can meet in TR 2morrow…..thanxs

loue354

3queenie3 wrote on 2012-06-24 at 04:25 PM

Looking for Razzle Dazzle Jewel Fountain, Plufadodle Pond, Mystic Pony Stable, Hippie Hippo Loveseat, Bengal Cat Bed, HOLLA!

HEY THERE QUEENIE….I HAVE THE MYSTIC PONY STABLE AND HIPPIE HIPPO LOVESEAT….DO YOU WANT TO TRADE ME FOR EITHER OF THESE….JUST LET ME KNOW…IF YOU WANT THE HIPPIE HIPPO LOVESET I HAVE TO ADOPT IT FIRST WHICH WILL ONLY TAKE ME A FEW MINUTES….LOL….I HAVE HAD IT FOREVER TRYING TO FIGURE OUT A NAME FOR IT…..LOUE354

if the trade workd out with adama, I’ll have the hippo loveseat, but would love to trade for a 2nd one, I have tons of items an the outfit is a 4 piece set

HEY THERE QUEENIE…I AM JUST LOOKING FOR THE ROCKER PET CLOTHES….IF YOU TRADE DOES NOT WORK OUT WITH ADAMA LET ME KNOW BECAUSE I HAVE THE MYSTICAL PONY STARLIGHT STABLE OR THE HIPPIE HIPPO PSI TO TRADE FOR IT…THANKS LOUE354….I WILL ONLY BE ON FOR A LITTLE WHILE TONIGHT BUT I WILL BE BACK ON TOMORROW (MONDAY) NIGHT….THANKS LOUE354

3queenie3

honeycat20 wrote on 2012-06-24 at 04:19 PM

Hi @3queeie3 I am very interested in your rockers cat shirt and I wanted to no which won of those items would you trade for it because I need the shirt SO BAD

the razzle dazzle jewel fountain and plumfadoodle pond would be my first 2 choices I think but I like all the things I listed………..razzle dazzle only cause I’ve never even seen the pet to buy one

3queenie3

oops the mystic pony stable is nice……………

3queenie3

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.