Upcoming Pets

Home Forums Ask Questions Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 5,580 replies, has 131 voices, and was last updated by  Springshimmer 2 days, 5 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

(5)… Season 7 had 27 episodes and Season 8 has 25. The first episodes of Season 8 are School Daze part 1 and School Daze part 2. Then the Maud Couple(Oops. Season Rock Solid Friendship wasn’t the one with Maud’s bf. The Maud Couple is.), Fake It Til’ You Make It, Grannies Gone Wild(WAHOO! MORE SOARINDASH AND A DANGEROUS ROLLER COASTER!!!), Surf and/or Turf, Horse Play, and etc. The Mean 6 was a mid-season finale. The last episodes of Season 8 are School Raze part 1&2. And this year they didn’t make an MLP EG movie, but they do have an hour special called Forgotten Friendship. They have a Better Together Series with 6 episodes. Then, there’s the My Little Pony Christmas 2019 special. I hope I explained this well, Taffy! If you want to know more about FiM or the older generations, just ask! =D

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, MLP! =] Ahh, thank you so very much for posting this for me; this was a huge help, and I most certainly appreciate it!! ^u^ I gotta say, you really know My Little Pony, haha! XD I can’t even name half the episodes (let alone the order) for any TV show I’ve ever watched XD Anyhoo, I’ll do exactly as you suggested, and start by watching season 1, then continue other the rest of the episodes (all in order, of course!) =) I probably won’t be able to start today (Monday), but I’ll definitely try to work on it sometime this week! Maybe I can even watch some tomorrow, if I get the chance…? (No worries about the spoiler alert, either XD I learned some M.L.P. stuff from my friend when she used to like it, and one of the things was that Twilight was a princess ;) Can’t wait to see Starlight Glimmer in action, too!) Again, thank you so much for doing this! I look forward to seeing some episodes, and I’ll be sure to let ya know how I like them! =D Just curious, can I find the episodes online, or are they only available on TV?

TaffyKitty12

(Meant to say “continue with”, not “continue other.” Sorry!)

Hey, Taffy! Oh, no problem! I was freaking out! YES!!! I’m MLP crazy. I have the toys, some merch and clothing, and etc!!! (Awesome! Your friend sounds like me!!(I doubt it is, though. XD)) YES! HO;PIUHTWEOIUTHNWSITYOHW:HTiewothwetnioethwethweithoi[ SHE ENSLAVES A VILLIAGE!!!!!!!!! AHHH!!!!!!!!!! Okay, so, MyLittlePony is pretty much everywhere. It’s on Netflix, I think, but a friend said that Season 7 got taken off. We don’t have Netflix- I just buy the movies. They put like 5-6 episodes in a disc and sell it as a movie. So there’s like the Friendship Express, Adventures In The Crystal Empire, Royal Pony Wedding, Soarin’ Over Equestria, Twilight and Starlight, Friends Across Equestria, etc. So, on Amazon, Bonanza, eBay, and probably other sites, they sell entire seasons packs. Like Season 1($13.99 on Amazon), Season 2($13.99 on Amazon), Season 3($14.98 on Amazon), Season 4($24.99 on Amazon), Season 5($25.49 on Amazon), Season 6($27.99 on Amazon or $16.16+$2.99 shipping. Only one left), Season 7($23.14), and Season 8 is only on Amazon Prime and is $19.99(no disc. online only). The others I mentioned were discs.

I’m not done replying to this yet!

TaffyKitty12

Hi, MLP! =] (Ack sorry for posting this before you finish the rest of your reply! XP I saw that it was awaiting moderation a couple days, but for whatever reason, it didn’t go through… =/ )
            Thanks so much for telling me where I can find the episodes, though– I really appreciate it! ^u^ (And of course, thank you for telling me about the DVDs available on Amazon; that was a big help!)
            (Haha! XD I don’t think so… as far as I know, she doesn’t even have an account here on WKN. She doesn’t really play much on Webkinz anymore, either :P She still uses her Webkinz characters, but doesn’t visit the website often)
            Cool! =D It sounds like you’re a big M.L.P. fan! ^w^
            My parents have Netflix, so I was able to access them on there ;) (Although, I think they may be cancelling it later this year =P )…

TaffyKitty12

… And the good news is… I finally saw the first 5 episodes on Wednesday! You’ll be happy to know, too, that I did enjoy them =] I liked the episodes a lot more than I thought I would, actually ^u^
              Anyhoo, “Applebuck Season” was probably my favorite one so far– I still can’t get over the part where Applejack and Pinkie Pie made muffins and Applejack put worms in the batter :,D And the fact that Spike actually liked them was just classic pffft X,D “The Ticketmaster” was pretty good, too, though! I love how everyone was fighting over those tickets hahah ;P
              I don’t know if I have a favorite character yet or not, but I really like Twilight and all her friends, especially Rainbow Dash >^^< She kinda reminds me of this one character me and my friend have, and I honestly just think she has a really great personality XD …

TaffyKitty12

… In all, I hope to watch some more episodes soon (maybe even this weekend…?) and in the meantime, perhaps we could discuss it next time we see each other at a park chat? =]
              Thanks for suggesting it!

Hi, Taffy! It’s okay! No problem! (Aww, too bad she doesn’t play anymore.. at least she still used her plushies!) YES!! MLP IS AWESOME! Yeah, they are. They officially announced it on FB… They;re going onto G5 soon. YAY!! THE NIGHT WILL LAST FOREVER!!! Hahaha, I KNOW!!! Did you family watch it, too? See one of the reasons why I like MLP? This is like when AW was shutting… XD Ohhh, you should REALLY watch more… IT’S UNENDING! Until this year that is… Wait, they’re cancelling Netflix? Yeah! Rarity doesn’t like Prince Blueblood anymore, soooo… yeah. XD YES! I know! Rainbow Dash is my favorite! She explains me so much. I’m awesome, I’m 20% cooler than anyone, I’m loyal to my friends, I’m brave, and stuff like that! My favorite characters are Rainbow Dash, King Sombra, Nightmare Moon/Luna, Radiant Hope(Hope is my middle name), Soarin’, Braeburn, Flash Magnus, Lightning Dust, Sonata Dusk, Starlight Glimmer, Indigo Zap, PInkie Pie, Applejack, Fluttershy, Fleetfoot, Spitfire, Minty, Sunny Daze, ….

…. Sunset Shimmer, and a lot more are my favorites! Do ponies remind you of my art style? ;) PEGASISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And is your brother a brony yet? XD

(4) The first episode of Season 7 is Celestial Advice. Then comes All Bottled Up, A Flurry of Emotions, Rock Solid Friendship(Maud has a bf. 8I), Fluttershy Leans In, Forever Filly, and etc. The last episodes of Season 7 are Shadow Play Part |&||. So Hasbro didn’t do an Equestria Girls Movie then, and instead, they did a My Little Pony: Equestria Girls 2017 Summertime Shorts. They had 3 22-minute episodes. Dance Magic, Movie Magic, and Mirror Magic. The songs/clips they released were(I’m going to name all of them) Make Up Shake Up, A Photo Booth Story, Steps of Prep, Raise This Roof, Mad Twience, Pet Project, Subs Rock, Shake Things Up, Monday Blues(I used that song in Adventures In Music), Epic Fails, The Art of Friendship, A Canterlot Movie Club, Leaping off The Page, Get The Show on The Road, Coinky Dink World, and Good Vibes. All of those are in order. Also, make sure to watch the credits of Rainbow Rocks! It shows a Friendship Games Leak. =D And After you watch all of those, watch My Little Pony The Movie and the deleted scene from MLP The Movie. Then comes Season 8.

(3) … (HINT: Starlight Glimmer appears! ;) :D) So the first episodes of Season 5 are the Cutie Map part 1 and the Cutie Map part 2. Then it goes on to Castle Sweet Castle, Bloom and Gloom, Tanks For Memories, Appleoosa’s Most Wanted, and etc. (Do Princesses Dream of Magic Sheep was mouth dropping. 8D) The end of Season 5, The Cutie Re-Mark part 1&2 were the ending of it. After Made In Manehattan, you should was My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Friendship Games. That or you could save it after you’re done with Season 5. =) Then you move on to Season 6. The first episodes of Season 6 are The Crystaling Part 1 and The Crystaling Part 2. Starlight Glimmer has a different hairstyle. Then comes The Gift of the Maud Pie(PSSSDWR!!), On Your Marks, Gauntlet of Fire, No Second Prances(Starlight meets her best friend- Twilight’s enemy, Trixie Lulamoon!), and etc. DON’T FORGET NEWBIE DASH. That’s the only episode where Rainbow Dash flirts with Soarin. XD The last episodes are To Where and Back Again part 1&2. Then watch the movie, My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Legend of Everfree. Then Season 7 comes. …..

… (2) Games Ponies play. The ending of Season 3 is Magical Mystery Cure. I don’t want to spoil it but I wan’t to say it!! Twilight becomes a princess!! =D Then, instead of going on to Season 4, you have to watch the movie, My Little Pony Equestria Girls. Then after that, you can move on to Season 4. The first episodes of Season 4 are Princess Twilight Sparkle part 1 and Princess Twilight Sparkle part 2.(That title exploded and spoiled it. XD) Then, Castle-Mania, Daring Don’t Flight To Finish, Power Bunnies Ponies, and etc. NOTE: In 2013-2014, Seasons 3 are 4 were made. The beginning of Season 3 was made in 2013 and the beginning of Season 2 was made in 2011. Some of the animation has sort of changed. At the end of Season 4, the episodes Twilight’s Kingdom part 1&2 come. Those are very important if you want to understand some of Season 5 and Season 8. (Golden Oaks Library gets burnt down by Tirek!! :O) Then, instead of going on to Season 5, watch the movie My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks. Then, you can move on to Season 5. I think you’ll LOVE

Hi @TaffyKitty12! You asked where to start for MLP? Well, I know me and Spring can help! So, you should start at Season 1. The first episodes has to parts, Friendship is Magic part 1 and Friendship is Magic part 2. There’s 26 episodes in Season 1. I’d recommend just going in order. Look up the episodes and find out which order they go in. After Friendship is Magic pt 1&2, there’s The Ticket Master, Applebuck Season, Griffon the Brush-off, and etc. The last episode of Season 1 is The Best Night Ever. Next, you should move on to Season 2!!! Season 2 has 26 episodes. The first episodes of Season 2 is the Return of Harmony part 1 and The Return of Harmony part 2. Then it goes on to Lesson Zero, Luna Eclipsed, Sisterhooves Social, The Cutie Pox, and etc. The last episodes of Season 2 is A Canterlot Wedding part 1 and 2. Then after you’re done watching Season 2, Season 3 comes. Season 3 has 13 episodes in it. The first episodes in it is The Crystal Empire part 1 and The Crystal Empire part 2. Then there’s Too Many Pinkie Pies, One Bad Apple, Magic

(This got cut off) Magic Duel, and then to the next comment.

Comments are closed.