Upcoming Pets

Home Forums Ask Questions Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 4,547 replies, has 104 voices, and was last updated by  _emiemiemiemiemi_ 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

pompom323

Hey guys! :) I was just looking around for some old stuff, and I found one of my old story’s about my dog, called “Charlie and the secret clubhouse”! When I was younger, I used to think that during the night my dog would go out to a secret clubhouse and meet up with all of his friends, and they would talk about stuff and they would go home at 12:00 AM. (It’s pretty cringe, lol XD) but I was wondering if you guys would like to see it on this forum/the webkinz General! Does it sound like a good story to you guys? :) I think it would be a good story for webkinz forums, because there’s little to no violence at all, and it is also kinda funny XD I’m sure that the moderators will let it through, and since I was little, I kinda didn’t really use violence a lot XD Well, let me know what you think :) TTYL!! Your friend, Camo Cat :3 PS, Have a good New Years celebration! ^-^

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hi! Oh yeah? Really? Oh my gosh, haha XD That’s so cute. I think that would be fun! And if it doesn’t have any serious violence, then there shouldn’t be a problem with it, right? Hopefully. But yeah, go ahead! I’d love to read that! XD It’s so funny that you thought that when you were a kid! I remember when I used to wonder about what the dogs dreamed about.. actually, I still kind of wonder that lol. But I imagine it usually has to do with chasing dogs or squirrels and playing. And if they have a bad dream, it’s probably when a neighbor dog gets too close to their yard or when we leave the house.. XD Oh and thanks! How was your New Year’s?

Army_Cat211

Hey emi! It was great! :) Thanks for asking! I stayed up all the way until midnight! Did you make it? Okay, i will start posting it shortly! Hope you’ve been having a great day! :) Your friend, Pompoms PS, I almost forgot to say this is my new account, so I am not an imposter XD

Hey, pompoms! Oh really? Heheh, that’s nice XD I think it’ll be fine if you do post that story on one of those forums. It sounds like a pretty fun story actually :) Yeah, I think they’ll accept it just fine. I’ll be looking forward to seeing that whenever and if you do manage to post it! ^-^ You too! I hope you had a good New Year as well! ^-^

Army_Cat211

Hey Sping! Yeah, I will be posting it on the webkinz General, if that’s okay. XD

TaffyKitty12

Ooh, that’s cool, pompoms! :D Yeah, definitely feel free to post it on one of the forums! ^-^ It seems like a cute story, and I’d love to read it!! =]

ilovemoonie

Hi, pompoms! Oh, really? That’s neat that you found one of your old stories! I’d love to see it on here, if you decide to post it! =] It sounds like a really cute and fun story, hehe! ^-^ It should be perfect for the forums, too, since it doesn’t have much violence…so hopefully the moderators won’t have any problem with it! If you post it on the General Forum, do you think you could let us know when you start posting it/which page it’s on? I always forget to check that forum, so I don’t want to miss it! ‘^^ Oh, and thanks! I had a fun New Years/New Years Eve! I hope you did, as well! :D

Heya, everyone! Merry *late* Christmas to you all! Did you guys have a good one? Mine was pretty good. ^-^ But enough about that. I want to talk about the gifts that I have gotten for Christmas if that’s okay with you guys? I wasn’t too sure on posting this at first, but since you guys said at the park that it’s fine for me to post, I decided I might go ahead and post about it anyway. -
      Moving on, it isn’t really Webkinz related that much, so I’m not gonna explain about it too much here. I did post a few photos of things I have gotten though. :) First of all, https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=59969, I was pretty pleased that I received these this year, and well, I’m pretty happy that I got these! I think these are very cute! ^-^
      I also got a new purse when I went shopping the other day which is a good find and better than the other one I used before since I’ve been needing to get a new one for quite a while now. https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=59971
      I have…

…also gotten some new MLPs the other day as well! https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=59973
        And the close look at them https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=59975 I was very happy when I found these G3 re-releases! As for the figures itself, I think these are very nice considering I never actually owned a G3 before so that’s part of the reason why I wanted to get these ^-^ I actually hope there’ll be more of them in the future! I think it’s very nice that they decided to do these! ^-^
        And another photo of the other ones I got https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=59977 Not gonna explain too much here, other than that I find these super cute! ^-^
        Anyway, finally, moving on from that…. I decided to submit two more drawings to the Share Center! I’ll just link the drawings here-
        Lavender Mist Christmas Drawing: https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=59981
        And lastly, my favorite 90s Nicktoons characters (from Ren and Stimpy and Rocko) (I’m really happy of how this turned out haha, I think Rocko looks super cute here): https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=59979
        Anyway, finally, I think that’s all I have to say, let me know what you guys think! Oof, man,…

…I’m sorry for giving you guys more to reply to XP But, I guess that’s to be expected for this time of year.. In the meantime, have a good day everyone! ^-^ (Unrelated, but it was really great getting to see you moonie, Taffy, and CuteHeart! It was pretty fun getting to chat with ya guys together! ;D It’s too bad those red letters were around that day, hope it’s gone by the next chat ;P) Oh, and happy New Year everyone! Can’t believe this year is almost over, ahah. XD Happy 2020 everyone! ^-^

(Oh, and hey @TaffyKitty12, not sure if you’ll see this but as far as I know since you said Friday is looking best for you at the moment for us to have a chat, I’m just letting ya know that Friday sounds good to me! Of course, you can always let me know for sure once we get closer to that day! Hope to see ya! ^-^)

Hello, Spring! Ah, it looks like you got some pretty nice gifts! Those Sanrio things are so cute, hehe! Is that like some Japanese sort of item? I’ve seen it before, but I don’t really remember what it is, heh. It’s nice that you got a new purse! Hehe, that reminds me of my mom.. she buys new purses at the thrift store all the time! It’s like every few months, sometimes less, she’ll get a new one XD The MLP stuff looks cute too! I especially like those cute little figures of Twilight Sparkle and.. whoever that other one is lol. Your drawings look great too! That’s cute that you decided to draw those cartoons with Santa hats for the Christmas season. They look very well drawn! Aw, and my favorite is Lavender Mist though. She is so cute! ^-^ I like how you made her mane curl. It adds a bit of fun lil personality to the drawing. Ah it’s alright.. we’re all posting stuff this time of year. Oh and happy 2020 to you too lol! Did you celebrate New Year’s?

TaffyKitty12

Ahh hey, Spring! Aw gosh I am so sorry I haven’t replied to this yet, bud! DX I’ve been so busy the past couple of days, I’ve had barely any time at all to come on the newz :( Anyway, I wanted to let you know that I’ve seen all your pics (which were super cute, by the way! <3 Congrats on all the neat stuff you got! ;D I’ll try to reply back soon :) Unfortunately, I dunno if I’ll get the chance to do so until the weekend (tryin’ my best to reply to stuff in order, and I still need to respond to both Lucky and moonie’s updates, as well as type my response to a certain roleplay because I’m already over-due ‘^^), but I’ll definitely have it done by Monday! I hope that’s okay…? I hope you don’t mind the wait too much! DX Oh! And thanks for reminding me about tomorrow! I sent you something regarding that on the other game yesterday, but I’m not sure if you’ve seen it or not? I think tomorrow should work for me :) But, we’d probably have to talk later in the day, if that’s okay? I’m still

TaffyKitty12

… totally sure about anything as my schedule has been pretty wacky lately, eheh ‘^^ So, to be on the safe side, let’s maybe try for sometime after 6 KT pm tomorrow? Don’t think I’ll be doing anything then, unless something crazy happens that I go out to dinner. (Which I guess could always happen… ‘^^ ) However, if it starts to look like that timeframe won’t work, I promise I’ll let you know either on here or on that other game, and maybe we can pick a different time to chat? Or… I suppose we could always try later today, but ahh, that might be on too short notice, eheh, considering it’s already noon. Well, let’s just see! I’m sure we’ll work something out :) Please let me know if there are any particular times that would work best for you, as well. Now, I don’t think I can stay too long for a chat no matter when and what day we have it, but I think I can stick around for about an hour…? ~Anyway, thanks again for posting this, and I hope to reply soon! =]

TaffyKitty12

Oops sorry, it looks like my first comment got cut off by a word! ‘^^ I meant to say “I’m still not… [continue with next reply]“.

Hey, Taffy! Yeah, no worries. Thanks so much for letting me know! Yeah, hope you can get to this in time before you get more busy soon… In all honestly, I feel pretty bad posting it considering I gave you more to reply to XP so sorry… Nonetheless, I’ll be looking forward to when you get to reply to this! ^-^
              No problem! Oh, no I haven’t seen it yet actually, heheh… Yeah, I’m fine with doing it later in the day, that sounds pretty good to me. :) Yep, sometime after 6 PM KT is fine really! Well, you can always just let me know on here.
              Like I said, sometime after 6 PM KT for tomorrow sounds good to me. Thanks again for letting me know! No problem! I can’t wait to see your response if you get around to it hopefully XD
              Anyway, see ya tomorrow, my friend! ^-^

TaffyKitty12

(Hey again, Spring! Thanks for understanding, and no problem! :) Aw, and no worries– I should definitely be able to reply to this before I start school! It won’t take me that long to reply once I start =] In fact, depending on what I’ve got to do, maybe there’s a chance I can begin replying to this tonight or tomorrow morning?
              No, no, please don’t apologize, buddy! Heck, I’m glad you posted this, actually! I was really curious to see your new art as well as what you got, hehe ;) It’s no trouble!
              Anyway, as for the chat, thanks a bunch for letting me know! >^^< I don't *think* I'll be doing anything tonight, so… maybe we can have a chat around 6:30 KT, or something? =] Or, I do anticipate to be home for sure until 3:00 KT this afternoon. If you want, maybe we could have our chat earlier, like at 2 KT or 1:30 KT? That could probably work!…

TaffyKitty12

… But really, just let me know what is best for you :) If something were to ever pop up that would interfere with our chat or that would cause me to have to push it off, I promise I’ll let you know on here or on that game we play!
              I’ll be back to respond to this later today or over the weekend, and in the meantime, I hope to chat with ya soon, buddy! ;D )

TaffyKitty12

(Whoops! Actually uh, just nix what I said about 1:30 or 2:00 ‘^^ I dunno if that timeframe would work out well for me, after all xP I’m sorry, Speing! D: Tonight is still looking good for me, though! :) But, depending on what I’m doing, there’s a small chance that I might not make it until 6:45 or 7:00… ‘^^ So, if I don’t show up right away, please wait for me– I probably just got temporarily caught up in doing something!)

Hey! Yeah, no worries. 1:30 and 2:00 didn’t really end up working for me anyway, ahah. Yeah, okay! Thanks for letting me know, I’ll be sure to wait for ya! See ya! ^-^

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, Spring! (Back to reply, finally! Sorry about the wait :c )
              You, as well! ^-^ I’m glad you had a good Christmas this year! :D Ah, and it’s fine– don’t worry about it =] This is usually a busy time of year for posting stuff, so I expect to see a lot of comments XD Besides, I was curious to hear about what you got! :)
              First off, that Sanrio stuff ya received is pretty cute! ^-^ I especially like that adorable little keychain thing! XD I don’t know a whole lot about the company, but they’re the ones that created Hello Kitty, right? And they’re based in Japan? I know that ‘kawaii’ art style is really popular over there, heheh.
              Oh wow, and the purse you got is neat, too! =] I’m not that into purses (I usually just carry around a small cross-body bag if I’m taking more than my phone), but that one seems perfect! Not too big, lots of pockets… yup. I’d say you got a good one there! :) …

TaffyKitty12

… Haha, and that jellybean pup is pretty cute with its head sticking out XD Is that a new webkinz you got, or have you had it for a while?
              Ooh, it’s awesome that you were able to get some G3 ponies– congrats, Spring! :D I didn’t know that you didn’t own any prior to this. But, it’s cool being able to find something that you don’t have, ya know? And I gotta say– they are quite cute, haha XD Goodness, though… Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy sure looked different back then! :o I almost thought your Pinkie was Cherilee, until I saw the bunch-of-balloons cutie mark ,XD Neat that you could get some “Cutie Mark Surprise” figurines, too! :) The little Twilight you got from it is just too adorable! <3 Just curious, what's the name of the other pony you received? Sorry, I can't tell who she is, eheh '^^ Is it supposed to be Trixie or Luna? Or someone totally different? Very cute, either way!…

TaffyKitty12

… Aw man, and I just LOVE that ‘group drawing’ you made of Rocko, Ren, and Stimpy! :,) Great job, Spring!! ^-^ I know how much you like those characters, haha XD And they always look so good in your style! :3
              It’s really hard to pick a favorite here, but, if I had to choose… I really do like that sketch of Ren ;) I dunno why, but he just looks so cute, even though his expression is a serious/grumpy one XDD But of course, Stimpy looks good, too, and I adore Rocko’s little Santa hat, hehe!
              Keep up the awesome cartoon artwork, my friend ;D
              And, finally, the sketch you posted of Lavender Mist is super adorable! \^-^/ I like it a lot! =D I agree with emi that the ‘curls’ you added to the tips of her mane are a really nice (and cute) touch :) Gives Lavender her own unique ‘flair’, you know? …

TaffyKitty12

… In all, these were excellent pictures, Spring, and thanks a bunch for sharing them with us! =] I hope you continue to enjoy all your new gifts, as well! :3 Happy 2020! ^-^
              (Oh, and thank you– it was great seeing you guys at the park last week, too! :D That was fun, hehe! It’s been so long since I’ve attended a group chat like that… but it was pretty nice :) I wish those letters weren’t there, though XP Hopefully those will go away soon.
              Ah, and speaking of which, it was great having a chat with you this past Friday, as well! =) I’m sorry about the two long ‘brbs’ I took, though :( I still feel bad about that ‘^^ But, I guess we were still able to talk for a good hour, yeah? Better than nothing)

ilovemoonie

Hi, Spring! (Oh my goodness, I’m so sorry for replying to this so late!! DX I meant to respond to this several days ago, but I didn’t really end up being on here at all… =/ I apologize, though! >.< ) Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I've read your post and looked at your SC pictures (they were all great, by the way!! ^-^ It looks like you got some awesome stuff for Christmas, and I really love the two drawings you sent in! =D ), and I'll be sure to reply as soon as I can, hopefully no later than Monday or Tuesday? There's a chance I might be able to start on my response over the weekend, but it really just depends what all I'm doing, because I do have to reply to emi's drawings and Taffy's Christmas update, first. But, as soon as I finish those things, I'll be sure to reply to your pictures! =) (I know I still have several older posts of yours to reply to, but, I kinda decided to try to reply to the new stuff in a timely manner, and then go back…

ilovemoonie

…and get to as much of the older posts as I can, if that makes any sense?) Anyway, I hope that’s all okay, and I apologize for the wait! D= I’ll be back to reply to this soon, though, and in the meantime, I hope you have a great Friday and weekend, pal! ^-^

ilovemoonie

Heyy, Spring! Goodness Gracious, I am so, so sorry for the late reply!! DX I meant to respond to this ages ago… =/ I truly apologize for making you wait so long for my response! =’( I really should’ve responded weeks ago, but between being busy, lazy, and sick, I guess it just didn’t happen…plus it can be kinda hard for me to get motivation to reply to older stuff, I guess, even if I want to, which is why I’ve been so slow with the stuff posted awhile ago >.< Well, anyway, regardless of the reason, I really am sorry, but, I'm finally back to reply, now! (I also just realized it's been exactly a month since you posted this…I think that's gotta be some sort of replying record for me…hopefully it doesn't become a regular thing o_o )
            Anyway, I know it was ages ago now, but I'm glad to hear that you had a good Christmas, Spring!! ^-^ Mine was pretty good, as well, thanks for asking! =) Also, no worries about it, pal! I'm actually really glad you decided to post about the stuff you got for Christmas– I really enjoyed hearing about it! :D …

ilovemoonie

… I gotta say, it sounds like you got some pretty awesome gifts for Christmas, this year! Congrats on your new stuff!! ^w^
              First off, that Sanrio stuff looks really cool and cute, hehe! =] Just curious, what exactly is Sanrio…? The name sounds familiar, but I don’t really know anything about it. Does it have something to do with Hello Kitty? It looks kinda like it. Well, regardless, it’s cool that you could get that stuff for Christmas! =D Is that lotion in that box? That looks pretty cool! And that little figure thing next to your Love Spaniel is so adorable, hehe! ^-^
              Ooh, and it’s neat that you were able to get a new purse! It’s always nice when you can find a new one that’s better than the one you had before! I gotta say, the one you got seems really nice! =) It looks like it has a lot of pockets, which is the best kind of purse, in my opinion XD Aww, and your Jellybean Puppy looks so cute poking its head out of there, haha! :’D It looks like it really likes your new purse! ;) Did you ever name your Jellybean Puppy…? …

ilovemoonie

… I don’t remember what you decided to call her/him!
              Ah, and that’s awesome that you got some new MLPs recently! =D Ohh, so you didn’t have any G3 ponies prior to this? Well, that’s great that you could get a few, then! I think G3 are the generation of ponies that I have a lot of…? The ones in your picture look pretty similar to mine, anyway. Both of yours are very pretty! ^-^ Is the lighter pink one Fluttershy, then? I wouldn’t have known but I saw the name on the box XD And, I recognized Pinkie Pie from the balloon mark that she has ;) (Also, your Love Spaniel looks absolutely adorable in that picture! =] Isn’t that pet just so cute? <3 )
              Oh my goodness, and those little "Cute Mark Crew" figures are so adorable!! 8D They're so tiny, awh ^-^ I didn't know they made ponies so small, but they're so cute! ;D Who's that dark blue one..? I don't think I've ever seen that pony before!
              Ahh, and I absolutely love both of your drawings, Spring!! \^-^/ First, your drawing of Rocko, Ren, and Stimpy is super cute!! …

ilovemoonie

… You really did a great job on it! =D So Ren and Stimpy is a 90s cartoon, then? I’ve heard of it, but never seen it. Anyway, all three of them look great, but I think Rocko is my favorite– he just looks so cute in that Santa hat! ;D I really like Ren’s expression too, heheh…is he angry a lot? :P
              And, last but certainly not least, your drawing of Lavender Mist is amazing!! She’s so pretty, and I love the Santa hat on her! She looks very festive! ;) You really did a great job drawing her, though…it might even be my favorite drawing that you’ve made of Lavender Mist, so far! The way you did the mane is especially nice…she’s definitely very pretty! =)
              In all, thanks for sharing these photos and drawings with us, Spring! I really enjoyed seeing them and I’m glad you decided to post about them! ^-^ I made sure to rate ‘em all a “10″, too! Also, there’s no need to apologize! Right after Christmas is always a busy time on the forums, after all, so I was expecting there to be a lot of comments! …

ilovemoonie

… I am sorry again, though, that it took me so long to reply to this… =/ I’ll make sure to reply to any future posts of yours a lot faster!
              (Oh, and yes, that was a fun park chat! :D I’m very relieved that the red letters went away, though. I’m sorry I haven’t been to many of the Saturday chats lately, by the way! My family keeps planning stuff on Saturdays, oof ‘^^ I think I should be able to attend this Saturday, though, so maybe I’ll see you there? :) )
              Also, Happy (month after) New Year’s, Spring! XD I can’t believe January is almost over already…I remember New Year’s and New Year’s Eve like they were yesterday! :o I hope you’ve been having a great start to the year, though! :)

Hey, Spring! Ahh, nice to see you uploaded some new photos and drawings! :D Looks likely got some nice gifts! Heheh, the Jelly Bean Puppy looks so cute in the purse XD Those MLPs are really nice, too! It’s cool seeing how they have evolved, if you know what I mean. Aww, I love your drawing of Lavender Mist! She’s just too cute! ^-^ The drawings of the cartoon characters are really neat, too – you have quite the artistic ability, I must say! I always love seeing your drawings (even if I don’t reply to them (sorry ’bout that, by the way >.<), I always look at them and admire your awesome drawing skills), Spring, and thanks so much for sharing them with us! :)

Hey, guys! I just want to put a quick reminder that I submitted my photos and drawings in to the SC on Sunday night. Unfortunately…. it seems like they haven’t been moderated yet, so idk when I’m gonna post about them unfortunately :( Hopefully they’ll be moderated by tomorrow 12/31? Otherwise, I might have to wait till Thursday to post about them if they’re moderated by then I’m afraid. I’m so sorry for this guys! I really hope they will moderate my photos in time… Oh, by the way, I’ll get started on replying to stuff now. In the meantime, in case I don’t post about them before the New Years, I just want to say Happy New Year to you all! And, have a good day you guys! ^-^

Hey! Oh, you did? Hmm.. well, they’ll probably be moderated by Thursday! I think Thursday is usually a common moderating time for SC stuff. It’s okay! What are your photos and drawings of? I don’t know if you told us about them or not. Hopefully they moderate soon for ya, though. Thanks, you have a fun New Year too!

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!! I see ya’ll all had a great Christmas!! I think my favorite gift this year was a FOR KING AND COUNTRY Christmas cd! I plan on listening to it all year long! They are my favorite Christian group :) @ilovemoonie I would love to see the Marvel drawings :) I’m not a big fan of the Marvel/Avenger movies, but I do like one or two actors in the movies ;) hmm, I didn’t get any Webkinz for Christmas, but I’d already been buying a couple to set aside to extend my account. Now I just have to decide which of the three that I have to adopt on New Year’s day! Hope everyone has a great day! P.S. can anyone play Switcherooz with me and let me win? I never can win it!! ~angel~

LolliPup

Hey, angel! I’ll play Switcherooz with you! I stink at it, too, so maybe we can help each other out ;) What’s your UN?

Hello! My username is angelgirldog7

@Lollipup for some reason, it won’t let me accept your friend request! it keeps telling me i reached my limit and that I need to go Deluxe or adopt a new pet to have more friends. the thing is my friends list say 211/100 so i reached my limit a long time ago but it’s just now saying it?

LolliPup

Huh, that’s odd. Well, if you fix it, let me know, but otherwise, no worries. Maybe emi can help me, then?

Hi, Angel! =) Ohh, that’s awesome! I love for King & Country too! They’re cool guys and make great music! What’s your favorite song by them? It’s too bad you didn’t get any Webkinz, but at least you have some saved from a while ago to make sure your account doesn’t turn “free.” Which webkinz are they though? And I hope you have a nice New Year’s too! Are you going to stay up all night for New Year’s Eve? XD I’m probably going to stay up till midnight with my family. Oh and sure! Are we friends on webkinz? If we can get on at the same time, I’ll definitely help ya out with that. I already completed me challenge, so I wouldn’t mind losing on purpose, heheh.

hey emi! I think my favorite FKAC song is “Priceless” but all of them are good! The Webkinz I have are the Grape Soda Pup, Snowflake Puppy, and Persian Cat. I’ll probably adopt the Snowflake Puppy. I’m naming it Holly, but not sure whether it’ll be a girl or boy. I probably will saty up for New Years. Not sure which New Years program I’ll watch. I think Keith Urban is supposed to perform on one? I believe we are friends on WW. my username is angelgirldog7

Ahh, that is a good one! I really like that song too. =) Aww cute! Those are some cute pups. Hmm.. Holly sounds more like a girl name to me, but it’s up to you I guess! You could also name her Hollyn after the singer Hollyn ;P You know her, right? I like her music. Nice! I stayed up til like 1am, and was finitely tired the following day haha! I hope you had fun though! I didn’t really watch the New Year’s thing much, except right before when they sang “Imagine” by John Lennon and the ball dropped after. Oh! Dang it! I just realized I took too long to friend you, and now it’s too late to help you complete the challenge.. ‘^^ I’m sorry about that! Did you manage to complete it?

Hey! I was able to finish the challenge :) I hope you had a week. :)

Hey, Angel! (Oof, sorry for the late response by the way DX) Haha, yep I did, thanks! How was yours? Ah really… that’s nice. Well, I hope you enjoy that gift you got! ^-^ Oh, pfft, same here. I’m not a big fan of Marvel and Avengers either, it’s just not my thing really. =/ Oh, that’s good! Yeah, it’s a good idea to do that. You too! Happy New Year! ^-^

ilovemoonie

Hiya, Angel! (Oof, I’m so sorry for the late reply, by the way! D= ) Yes, I did have a pretty good Christmas this year, hehe! How was yours? =) Ooh, you got a For King and Country Christmas CD? Nice!! :D I have that CD, too, it’s really good! It’s awesome that you like For King and Country, by the way! They’re one of my favorite bands, so it’s always exciting when I find out that someone else likes them, too XD My family actually saw them in concert back in November…they’re really good live! Anyway, I hope you enjoy your CD! =)
        Oh, and really? Well, thanks! I’ll probably try to post a photo of the drawings to the SC in a couple of weeks, along with the other stuff I got for Christmas. Ah, and that’s okay! I know those movies aren’t everyone’s “cup of tea”, so to speak. It’s cool that you like a few of the actors in them, though! Just curious, which ones do you like? :)
        Aw, that’s too bad that you didn’t get any Webkinz for Christmas, but it’s good that you have a few saved up…

ilovemoonie

…to keep your account from turning free! That’s a good idea to do that. I saw which ones you got in your response to emi– the Grape Soda Pup, Snowflake Puppy, and Persian Cat all seem like really great pets! ^-^ I really like the name “Holly”, too, for the Snowflake Puppy! =) Oh! And I’m glad you were able to complete the Switcherooz challenge! I actually kinda forgot about that, oops…I didn’t complete mine ‘^^ Oh well! I’m terrible at that game, anyway XD
          Anyway, have a great weekend, Angel! =)

@ilovemoonie That’s neat that your family saw FKAC in concert! I also get excited when I find someone else who likes them! They are a good group, and I listen to them whenever I need cheering up! The actors I like in the Avengers/Marvel movies are Chris Pratt and RDJ. I love Chris in the Jurassic World movies, and RDJ seems like a neat actor. I kind of want to see his new movie “Doolittle”. I also like Tom Holland and Benedict Cumberbatch. I haven’t those actors in alot of stuff, I just think they seem like neat people in general. I decided to adopt the Snowflake Puppy and did indeed name her Holly :) I hope you have a great weekend! ~angel~

TaffyKitty12

(Oh uh, hey, guys!
      I’m really sorry for bugging you with this XP But, there was a question I kinda wanted to post real quick, if that’s okay?
      So, remember how I asked if I could post Mozart’s bio in my update last week? I think I’ve sorta changed my mind. Instead of doing his bio on Thursday or Friday, would it be alright to post some SC pictures, instead? Awh man, I really do hate asking, and honestly feel kinda bad considering I’ve been promising Mozart’s bio for a good whole now DX But, I’ve got to thinking… it has been a good while since I’ve last posted that kind of stuff, and I really would like to show you guys my latest drawings (as well as pictures of my newest ‘kinz) before I start school!
      Also, I feel like it would make things a little easier on you guys, ’cause I know how time consuming a bio can be to reply to, ahah… ‘^^ Don’t get me wrong; I don’t like having to put it off.
      But, realistically speaking, it would be a lot easier for me to post…

TaffyKitty12

… a biography during my school weeks as opposed to pics. For pictures, I gotta wait for them to go through, then find the links, and then post them on the newz alongside a description. All I’ve got to do for a bio is find a good morning to post it (since I usually try divvy it up and proofread days beforehand). Plus I haven’t really been working much on Mozart’s bio lately anyway due to busyness, so it might not have even been ready by the end of the week ;P
        So uh, what do you guys think? Would that be okay…? If I do decide to post the pictures this week, I promise I’ll do Mozart’s bio as soon as I have the free time to do so– hopefully sometime later next month! But, if you all really have your heart set on Mozart’s bio, then I can still go ahead and do his, and wait for the pictures ’till later. Whatever you guys would prefer!
        Anyway, sorry again for being a bother!)

Hi, Taffy! It’s okay! Oh really? Hmm.. well it’s alright if you would rather do the Share Center pictures. But you have to include a picture of your new cougar and timber wolf! ;P I was looking forward to reading about Mozart, but ah, I won’t care if you switch to SC stuff instead! I’d love to see some drawings and pictures of your new plush (if you can do those too)! Yeah, I mean that makes sense. I can wait! If it’s easier for you, then that’s all good. I’m be watching for your SC post this week then. =)

Sure, Taffy! As much as I’d love reading a bio from ya, I understand if you’d rather post some pictures! Do whatever you think is best! I’d love seeing some drawings and photos, too, so that’s perfectly fine with me! :) If it’ll be better for you to post the pictures now rather than later, I think that’s a good idea; I don’t want you to worry about it later on if you get busy! I wish you good luck for when school starts up again, too!

ilovemoonie

Hi, Taffy! No worries, I don’t mind! Thanks for asking us! :)
        Ahh, right, I remember you telling me at the park about possibly posting some SC pictures this week, instead of Mozart’s bio… That sounds fine, to me! I mean, don’t get me wrong, I was really excited to get to read Mozart’s bio (he sounds awesome from what you told me, and I’m really curious to learn more about him! ;D ), but I understand that you want to share those drawings and photos with us before you start school. I also get what you’re saying about it being easier to post a bio whenever…SC pictures do take a long time, between sending them in, checking the Share Center a lot to see if they’ve moderated, and then posting the links and a description on here. ‘^^ So, I definitely understand that it’d be easier to do those this week, before you start school again! Plus since I already have two bios of yours to reply to (Dahlia’s and Cassandra’s fact sheet), it might be better for me, anyway, if you do SC pictures instead. So, yeah, if that’s what you want…

ilovemoonie

…to do, go right ahead! :) I mean, I’ll be happy to see whatever it is you post for us, whether it’s a bio or pictures! I always love seeing both, after all! ;)
          (Just curious, though, if you do post SC stuff this week, would it be all right if I maybe posted some photos in a couple of weeks..? Unless I change my mind and decide to post a scene from my Sadie story instead, I was kinda planning to send in some photos of my new Christmas stuff, as well as other Webkinz I got recently, sometime in early-ish January, since I think the last time I posted anything to the SC was in August? I know you’ll be starting school soon before that, though, so I dunno if that’s the best time to do those… ‘^^ You wouldn’t have to reply, though, if I did post them!)
          Anywayy, sorry about that! XP Thanks for asking us about this, Taffy, and I can’t wait to see your drawings and photos later this week! =) And of course, I’ll still be looking forward to seeing Mozart’s bio, as well, whenever you decide to post that!

Oh, hey Taffy! Oh, yeah sure! I don’t mind if you post SC photos instead! I can’t wait to see your new drawings as well as photos of your new ‘kinz! ^-^ Yeah, indeed. I think it’s better as there’s more of a chance I can reply to your photos! So, go ahead! I can’t wait to see them! Thanks again for letting us know!
        Oh, and by the way…. I hope you can reply to my update soon? I hope you’ll get a chance to reply to my post before you start school… I’d love to hear your thoughts!! Your comments always made my day! ^-^ I’m so sorry for giving you more to reply to though… I feel kinda bad… By the way, hopefully Friday will work out for us to have a chat! I’ll be looking forward to getting to chat with ya! ^u^ Oh, and Happy New Year, my friend! Happy 2020! ^-^

Comments are closed.