Upcoming Pets

Home Forums Ask Questions Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 4,535 replies, has 104 voices, and was last updated by  _emiemiemiemiemi_ 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hey guys! Sorry to post so soon after my update, but I wanted y’all to know that Lucky posted an update on the New & Upcoming Pets forum! Here’s a link: https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/new-upcoming-pets/page/158/#reply-2225359 :) Also, I will probably be buying a new ‘kinz soon! I’ve been debating between the Jelly Bean Puppy and the Pink Dalmatian (if I got the Pink Dalmatian, I’d be able to get a couple others, too), and I think I’m going to get the Jelly Bean Puppy. The thing is… I don’t have a name picked out! Before I joined the forums, the name I had in mind was “Candy”, but I don’t wanna use that for obvious reasons, heheh ‘^^ I thought maybe “Kiki” would be nice, but I dunno! If you guys have any suggestions, I’ll gladly take some! (Or, if I get the dalmatian, you can just ignore this, but I think I’ll get the jelly bean puppy) Anyway, sorry to bother ya again! ‘XP Have a nice new year!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

^ I can now confirm that I will be getting the Jelly Bean Puppy :) Just need to think of a name!

Hi, CuteHeart! Ohh yes I saw ^-^ I need to reply to that soon. That’s cool that you might be getting a few new pets! I absolutely love the jellybean puppy. It is such an adorably designed Webkinz! Both plush and virtual are top notch! Oh gosh, really? XD Yeah.. I guess Candy wouldn’t be too good. It’s not very unique anyway, so you get to come up with a cuter name! I do think Kiki is pretty cute! Here are a few more ideas though: Lola, Sophia, Lilac, Melody, Summer, Sugar, Lilly, Penny, Danielle, Daisy.. I hope those are helpful? ‘^^ They might not be the best names, but maybe you’ll like one. Anyway, congrats on getting your new lil pup!

ilovemoonie

Hiya, CuteHeart! No worries, I don’t mind! =) Ah, thanks a bunch for letting us know about Lucky! To be honest, I’ve completely forgotten to check the New & Upcoming Pets forum, lately, so if you and emi hadn’t said anything, I probably wouldn’t have seen his post. It was nice of you to tell us! :)
        Ooh, yesss, and I was hoping you’d post about your new ‘Kinz, hehe! ;) I was curious to see if you’d decided on one! Ah, so you’re going with the Jelly Bean Puppy, then? I think that’s a great choice! :D That’s probably what I would have gone with, if I were you, just because, like we were saying at the park, you don’t want to miss out on it and not be able to get it at all! D= Plus, I feel like the Pink Dalmatian won’t be getting more expensive anytime soon, so hopefully you’ll still be able to get that one sometime, too! That was a hard decision, though, but I think you made a good choice. I’m sure you’ll love the Jelly Bean Puppy! ^-^ It’s a really cute pet! It’s quite floppy, too, hehe XD …

ilovemoonie

… Oh, and sure, I’d love to help you out with names! Oof, yeah…Candy is a great name, but it would be confusing having two Jelly Bean Puppies on here named “Candy” … =P I really like “Kiki”, though, I think that’s really cute! =] I’ll still give you some suggestions, though, just in case! (I’m assuming you’ve decided for sure that it’ll be a girl, so I’ll only suggest girls names): Bethany, Chloe, April, May, Ruth, (I remember you liked that name when I suggested it last time, plus “Baby Ruth” is a type of candy bar XD ), Jasmine, Joy, Skittles (I named my Rainbow Armadillo that), Lollipop (or “Lolli”), Sprinkles, Twizzler (I don’t know XD ), Dulce/Dulcie (means “sweet”), Abigail/Abby, Candace (it’s like “Candy” but different! I dunno if that’s still too similar, though?), or Kinsley.
          Alrighty, I hope these help, and good luck deciding on a name for your new Webkinz! You’ll have to let us know what you think of it, when it arrives! =)
          No worries at all, CuteHeart! Thanks for letting us know about these things, and I hope you have a great week and New Year’s Eve/New Year’s, too! ^-^

Heya, CuteHeart! Oh wow, really?? Thanks so much for letting us know! I haven’t checked that forum lately, so I really appreciate that you let us know about it! I’ll have to reply to his post soon.
        Ooh, okay, that’s so great to know that you decided to get the Jellybean Puppy! That Webkinz is so adorable! I still haven’t adopted mine yet, haha XD Ah, yeah that’s understandable. Yeah, “Candy” is nice but there’s already a Jellybean pup who uses that name so that probably wouldn’t work haha ;P I think “Kiki” is a pretty cute name, I like it! It sounds pretty unique as well. Ah, oof I can’t come up with any name ideas right now XP sorry
        Anyway, thanks again for letting us know about what Webkinz you ended up getting! Congrats on getting the Jellybean Pup! Hope you enjoy her! It is a pretty cute plush hehe XD Aww, no worries. You’re not a bother! Ah yeah, you too! Happy New Year to you as well! ^-^

TaffyKitty12

Ahh hey, CuteHeart! (Goodness gracious, I am so sorry for replying to this so late! ;-; I saw your response on Monday, but I haven’t really had the time to reply until now :( ) Thanks a bunch for letting us know about Lucky! =] I saw his post last week; it was crazy but awesome to see him again! XD Still have yet to reply to him, though, eheh… ‘^^ Hopefully I can get around to it before the weekend. Anyhoo, it’s awesome that you’re going to be getting the jellybean puppy, pal! :D It’s such an adorable ‘kinz, and I’m sure you’ll love it! ^-^ I’m sorry I wasn’t able to help you decided between that and the dalmatian, eheh ‘^^ But, I think you made a good choice! :) I own both, but I think I like the jellybean puppy a teensy bit more. As for names, I personally think “Kiki” sounds pretty adorable! ;D However, here are some suggestions, just in case: Sugar, Bon Bon, Caramella, Anika, Angelica, Deborah/Debbie, Brianna, Alexa, Gianna, and Aurora. Did you order her already?…

TaffyKitty12

… Be sure to tell us what you think of it! ;) No worries, and thanks– Happy New Year to you, as well! =]

Ayy, guys! Lucky posted something on the other forum! =D https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/new-upcoming-pets/page/158/

ilovemoonie

Whoa, really?? Ahh, that’s great! =D Thanks so much for letting us know, emi! ^-^ I’ll be sure to go reply to Lucky soon! =)

Ah, thanks for letting us know, emi! I haven’t checked that other forum ever since we moved here. Anyway, thanks again! I’ll be sure to reply to Lucky soon! ^-^

pompom323

my god moonie! you just filled the entire page! XD

ilovemoonie

Oof, yeah…sorry my update was so long! ‘^^

Yeah, she’s good at that ;)

ilovemoonie

Hi, guys! (Ahhh, I am so sorry for posting so soon after you, Taffy, CuteHeart, and LolliPup! D= I really hope you don’t mind too much! If anyone hasn’t read their posts yet, be sure to go do so!)
      Well, I hope it’s okay if I post my annual “after Christmas” post today? I would have waited, but I guess I just wanted to get it out of the way before the weekend, ahah ‘^^ Plus I feel like we usually end up posting these things around the same time, anyway, so I figured it would be okay…? I hope no one minds too much! XP I promise I’m not trying to “take away” from anyone else’s post, or anything!
      Anyway, Merry day after day after Christmas everyone! XD I hope you all had an amazing day celebrating and spending time with family and friends! =D I had a pretty good Christmas this year, myself! I got to spend a lot of time with my sisters, and got to see my uncle, cousin, and her fiancé for several hours in the afternoon on Christmas, so that was good! =) …

ilovemoonie

… My Christmas pretty much just consisted of opening a bunch of gifts, playing some games, eating a lot of good food, and just relaxing XD Nothing too exciting, but I really enjoyed it! ^-^
        How was y’all’s Christmases? I hope you all had a wonderful one!! :D I hope you guys got lots of presents, too, hehe! ;) What kind of things did you receive? (If you already posted or are planning to post about your gifts, though, you don’t have to take the time to list ‘em again; I’ll just read and reply to your post!) Also, do you guys have a favorite gift that you got? :) I got some pretty cool presents this year, including several new Webkinz! :D I hope you all don’t mind if I post about what I got, like I usually do?
        So, I didn’t get quite as many Webkinz this year as I usually do, but, I’m still very happy to have gotten the ones that I did! :) I ended up receiving seven this year. The ones that I got are:
        —Ragdoll Cat (gender: female; name: Sarah (I named her in honor of my older sister…

ilovemoonie

…who passed away this summer…I had the idea in mind to get a sort of “memorial” pet for her for months now, and I thought the Ragdoll Cat would be a fitting one because she loved cats. Aside from the name, I’ve just wanted the Ragdoll Cat for a long time regardless, so I’m very happy to finally have one now! :) )
          —Ginger Bunny (gender: male; name: Strudel (I know, it’s a bit of a weird name, but I thought it sounded cute XD Strudel is going to be the brother of my Butterscotch Bunny, Muffin, and they’ll probably own a bakery or something)
          —Blonde Dachshund (gender: female; name: unknown)
          —Clover Cat (gender: female; name: unknown (I haven’t officially decided on a name for her, yet, but I’m thinking I might name her “Shannon”, as it’s the name of the longest river in Ireland, and you know, clover cat, St. Patrick’s Day, Ireland… XD I haven’t decided for sure, yet, though, so if anyone has any name suggestions, I’d still love to hear them!)
          —Rainbow Hedgehog (gender: female; name: unknown (again, I have an idea in mind for this one…

ilovemoonie

…but I’m not sure if I’ll use it…I’m thinking of maybe naming her “Iris”, which is the name of the greek goddess of rainbows, but I haven’t decided yet, so I’d love some suggestions for her, too, if you guys have any!)
            —Hope ‘Mazin Hamster (gender: female; name: unknown (so far I’ve thought of the names “Salem” and “Dove”, though I’m not sure which one I like more…what do you guys think? I’m not sure if I’ll even use either of those, though, so name suggestions would certainly be welcome for her, as well!)
            And, lastly
            —Small Signature Chimpanzee (gender: male; name: Cornelius or Blue Eyes (I’m definitely going to name him one of the two, I just haven’t decided which one yet, though I’m currently leaning towards Cornelius…both of them are the names of Caesar’s sons in the Planet of the Apes movies, so, naturally, mine is going to be the son of my Caesar XD )
            ~Alright, well, those are all the Webkinz I got this year! I really love each of them, and was very excited to receive them all! =] …

ilovemoonie

… If you guys have any name suggestions for the four I listed, feel free to leave some, but certainly don’t feel like you have to, either! It’s entirely up to you. Oh yeah, and I’m not sure if I’ll ever make any of these ‘Kinz into characters or not, but I hope to give personalities to at least a few of them eventually! I currently don’t really have any ideas for any of them, though, so I’ll have to work on that =P
              Additionally, I also got lots of other, non-Webkinz gifts for Christmas, too! In case anyone’s interested in hearing about those, I’ll list some of ‘em. I got two really soft blankets, like $50 in iTunes gift cards (I did not expect to get that much iTunes money, but hey, now it’ll last me like half the year! XD ), a Sven plush (the reindeer from Frozen), a pretty Ravenclaw necklace, a Ravenclaw hat (my sister is going to crochet me one), a Captain America shield fidget spinner, several types of candy, some of those Funko Pop figures/keychains (I got a Harry Potter keychain, Olaf keychain…

ilovemoonie

…and Goose the Cat keychain (from Captain Marvel), and I got a blue Sour Patch Kid figure, which is super cute XD ), and, I also got two more of those really realistic, photo-like Marvel drawings I’ve told you guys about before! (Like the Loki and Doctor Strange ones, if you remember those?) This year I got Captain America holding Thor’s hammer from that scene in Endgame (one of my favorite parts in any Marvel movie XD ), and Iron Man with the Infinity Gauntlet thing, from the end of Endgame. They’re both in color, too, which is pretty cool! :) I’ll probably send some photos of them (with a Webkinz, of course), to the SC sometime, as well as my new Webkinz and other things I got.
              Alrighty, well, that’s most of what I got for Christmas! Sorry for making it so long, and I really apologize if it sounds like I’m bragging about any of it! DX I promise that is not my intention!
              Thanks for reading, and again, I hope you all had a truly wonderful Christmas! ^-^ I’ll be sure to reply to everyone’s Christmas posts really soon! One of my…

ilovemoonie

…family members is still here from Christmas, but they’re leaving today, so I should have a lot more time to come on here after that. :) (Oh! And more good news, we’re finally done with our Santa photos, so I should be able to attend Saturday chats again, as well! :D ) (Also unrelated, but I plan to send you guys a late Christmas gift on Webkinz later today…I didn’t have the time to actually send them on Christmas, but I still wanted to give you guys something!)
              Have a great weekend, pals! =)

LolliPup

Hi, moonie! Nah, that’s fine! I’m excited to hear about your Christmas! =) Ooh, that sounds like fun! That’s basically what my Christmases are like, except I don’t usually play games, just try out my new stuff XD My Christmas was great! I just hung out with my immediate family and opened presents in the morning, and went to a Chinese or Japanese buffet for dinner. I got a Thomas Kincade Disney calendar, a radio/CD player, a Mini Pom Pom Pet Kit (You make little pom pom animals, I guess that was pretty self-explanatory), 3 “Alvin Fernald” books, a jewelry box, an Amazon g/c, Target g/c, and stocking stuffers which were chapstick, socks, mechanical pencils, a necklace and matching earrings, and candy. So, not a whole lot of interesting stuff, but it was . I feel kinda out of place cause y’all got…

LolliPup

…a bunch of Webkinz, but I’ll probably buy one with my gift card =) My favorite gift would have to be the radio/CD player, and I’ve been listening to the Frozen II soundtrack all day on it with Bluetooth lol. Wow, all your Webkinz sound really cute!! Hmm, names for the Blonde Dachshund… all that comes to mind is ‘Vanilla’ ’cause it’s PSF is Vanilla Cannoli. Heyyy, I see you got a Clover Cat! Awesome! I’ve got a bunch of suggestions, but a few main ones would be Emerald, Bailey, and Kelsey, ’cause those were my top choices for my own Clover Cat. But ‘Shannon’ is a really great Irish-y name, and I think that would be cute for the Clover Cat! =) Hmm, ‘Iris’ Is a good name for the Rainbow Hedgehog, I can’t think of any suggestions except for ‘Opal’ and I don’t know if you already have a…

LolliPup

…pet by that name =) Uh, for the Hope ‘Mazin Hamster, I would suggest ‘Marcia’ (the reason’s a bit complicated, but if you want I can tell you), or ‘Daisy’. Well, if you do make personalities for some of them, I’d love to see them! I’m sure they’ll make interesting characters, too, if you decide to use them. =) Whoa, that’s a lot of great stuff! Sounds like fun! =] Nah, it’s totally fine. I enjoyed reading your update! Aw, no, you didn’t sound braggy! I’d be excited too! =) Hope you have a great weekend, too!

LolliPup

Whoops! In the first part of my reply, I said “but it was .” It was supposed to say “but it was exciting.” Silly me! =)

Hi, moonie! Ah, sorry this reply is kinda late! It’s okay, I didn’t mind that you posted this. Aw, I’m glad you had a good Christmas! It’s nice that you got to be with a lot of family and play games and stuff. ^-^ That sounds pretty fun! I think you know what Webkinz I got, so I won’t say it here I guess lol. I’ll post about it soon though, so you can leave some name suggestions hehe XD I think I might have a favorite..? I’m not sure. I do love my signature cougar, and my other Webkinz! I also got a very nice soft blanket, and some really pretty earrings too. So I dunno, but I did really like a lot of them lol. Anyway, you got a lot of great presents yourself! The Signature Ragdoll cat is a great Signature.. Aw.. and I love that you named her after your sister. That’s very sweet. I’m still so sorry about what happened. I can’t imagine how I’d feel in your position.. but yeah, I think that’s a pretty name and fits the cat too =) …

… Hehe! I love the name Strudel actually! XD That’s really cute! I think it fits that bunny very well! Aah and that sounds great! Him and Muffin having a bakery sounds adorable! The Blonde Dachshund is a nice pet! I assume you figured out a name for that one, since you only said you weren’t sure bout your hamster and clover cat, correct? Speaking of the clover cat, isn’t that a cute pet? I actually got one of those for my niece for Christmas too, heheh! Ah Iris would be a cool name for the rainbow hedgehog. Is that what you named it? Maybe you could post a ring with what you named them lol.. I keep asking about these, so it might be a good idea XD Hmm, and I personally like the name “Dove” for the hamster! But here are a few name suggestions, just in case: Shiloh, Chesney, Faith, and Hope. Okay.. that’s not a lot ‘XD But Maybe they’ll help? The first two are related to “peace.” Oh right! And for the Signature Chimp, hmm.. I think I like Cornelius better? Whichever one you like better is fine! …

… Ah okay! I think it would be neat if you made the rag doll cat a character. Do you have any personality ideas for her? Ooo, your other gifts sound nice too! Haha, you got a soft blanket too? XD I feel like that’s a common gift, cause it’s something everyone likes. Oh and an iTunes gift card, that’s cool! Now you can get like a bajillion songs ;P Ah you’re a Ravenclaw right? Those are pretty cool Harry Potter gifts! Do you really like Frozen too? Just wonderin’ since you got an Olaf keychain and a Sven plush. I’d have nothing against that, haha, as I like those movies too! Ooo you got more Marvel posters? Those were awesome! Do you think you’ll send in a picture of them? I’d love to see them! Those are great scenes in the movie too! Ah, it was so sad, what happened to Iron Man.. I barely believed it actually happened when I saw it! But anyway, those are great presets! That sounds like a pretty cool Christmas haul haha ;D …

… (Oh yay! I look forward to seeing more of you here then! ^-^ Hopefully you’ll be able to catch up better now?) OH yeah, I saw the gift you sent me! Thanks so much! I love that wreath and the 10,000 KC coin is always greatly appreciated hah! Thanks! <3

TaffyKitty12

Howdy there, ilovemoonie! ^-^ Awh, no worries about it, bud; I don’t mind one bit! :) I was actually pretty excited to hear about your gifts, and am glad you posted about them! ;D With that being said, congrats on everything you got, especially the new ‘kinz! :D I’m so happy you were able to get the ragdoll, ginger bunny, and the chimpanzee, in particular, ’cause I know you really wanted those ones hehe ;) Aww, and it’s so sweet that you named your ragdoll cat in honor of your sister <3 I'm still so sorry you had to go through that, gosh :,( I hope you're doing alright. Anyway, uh, I'm mainly posing this to let you know that I've read your whole update, and I promise I'll reply back soon, bud! Unfortunately, I won't really be around like at all on Sunday or Monday, eheh… '^^ So, it looks like I'll be typing as much as I can tonight and tomorrow! Ah darn, I would've started on a reply earlier, but I was talking to my friend then :/ (I rarely get to speak to her and we decided to chat today ,XD )…

TaffyKitty12

… I hope you don’t mind the wait! DX My goal is to have my whole reply done before Sunday, but if worse comes to worse and I can’t, I’ll at least post what I have, and then finish the rest on Tuesday. I hope that’s alright? I feel bad about that, eheh ‘^^ But yeah, I promise I’ll reply to this as soon as I can, and thanks again for posting this update for us to read! =] I’m so glad to hear that you had a nice Christmas, and I’m thrilled that you got so many awesome gifts, hehe! ^-^ Enjoy them, pal ;D

TaffyKitty12

[Oh my GOODNESS... I am so, so sorry I haven't responded to this yet, moonie! DX I feel really bad, especially since I promised you that I'd have my reply done by Monday or Tuesday ;-; I really meant to get it done by then, but I ended up being a lot busier than I thought... '^^ I hope you're not mad at me! :,(
            Anyway, I'm not totally sure if I'll be able to finish all of my reply today, unfortunately (it kinda just depends on what I have going on?), but I'll definitely try to get as far as I can! And, whatever I can't finish now, I promise I'll type up later! My response will certainly be up no later than Monday. (I have to get it done before then, anyway, otherwise I risk not being able to finish my reply o.o )
            Anyhow, I'm really sorry again, and will start typing my response down below right this moment!]:

TaffyKitty12

… “Hey, ilovemoonie! :) Aw, no worries about it at all, buddy; I don’t mind one bit! ^-^ Like I said, I actually expected you to post your update last Friday, anyhow, so I probably would’ve been disappointed/confused if you didn’t XD
              First off, I’m glad to hear that you had a wonderful Christmas! ;D Even if you didn’t “do” a whole lot, it can still be pretty fun just chillin’ with your relatives, ya know? =] That’s usually how my Christmases are. It’s awesome that you were able to see a lot of your immediate and extended family there, too! :D I’m sure that was nice, no? :)
              Oh, and thanks for asking; my Christmas was pretty good, as well! ^-^ It was sunny and rather warm outside… unusual for where I live this time of year, but hey, I’ll take it over the bitter cold any day X,D
              Hmm, favorite gift, eh? That’s a good question– and a tough one! ‘^^ I stink at picking favorites, as you probably already know, haha :P …

TaffyKitty12

… But, I suppose I do like Arlo a lot? Out of all the webkinz I’ve received, he’s the one I look at/take pictures of the most XD And I’ve also played a lot on my Nintendo Switch lately :3 So far, my brother and I have played a lot of Mario Kart 8 and this one Donkey Kong game, bother of which are super good. So, I dunno if I can really pick a ‘favorite’, but those are the two gifts I’ve probably used the most, so far!
              How about you, moonie? :) Do you have a favorite gift? ^-^
              OH, and speaking of gifts… it sounds like you’ve got a bunch of really awesome presents this year, pal! =D Even if you didn’t receive as many ‘kinz as you did in Christmases past, 7 is still a lot, no? ;) The way I see it, that’s 7 more Webkinz that you didn’t have before!
              And, with that being said, congrats on getting the ragdoll cat, ginger bunny, clover cat, blonde dachshund, rainbow hedgehog, hope mazin’ hamster, and the signature small chimpanzee!! =] …

TaffyKitty12

… Those are all such awesome webkinz (well I don’t have the hamster ,XD But I’m sure it’s cute! :3 ), and I’m glad you could get ‘em all! ;D
              I know I said this earlier, but it was incredibly sweet of you to name your ragdoll cat after your sister who passed away <3 Awh man, though, I'm so sorry that happened :,( I can't imagine the pain and heartbreak you must've felt when it happened, but just know that I cried with you when I was reading that post. I hope you and your family are doing okay.
              But, again, it's cool that you could get that pet– congrats! :) How do you like it? Isn't it so cute and soft? ^-^
              Awh, whaddya mean? I think "Strudel" is a great name for the ginger bunny, actually! :D Hey, and if it makes you feel any better… my ginger bunny is just named "Ginger" ,XD "Strudel" beats that name by a long shot!…

TaffyKitty12

… I hope you like him, and it’s adorable that he’ll be friends with your butterscotch bunny, Muffin, hehe! >^^< They should totally have their own bakery business ;D
              Ooh, and the blonder dachshund is such a great pet, as well– that's what my character named "Sharon" is! :) Hmm, well, since you said you haven't decided on a name for her yet, here are some suggestions, just in case!: Vanilla, Angel, Abby, Maggie, Nellie, Nicki, Freckles, Honey, Katie, Lizzie, Willow, Wendy, and Zelda.
              Hope you can find the perfect name for your new pup! ^-^
              OH MAN, and I love the name you're considering for your clover cat!! :D Not only does "Shannon" sound pretty, but it's also quite fitting, I think! =] (Actually, I think I used to have a friend by that name when I was really little, huh XD ) But of course, the final decision is up to you :) Be sure to let us know when and what you end up naming her, hehe! …

TaffyKitty12

… Haha, it’s so funny that we both got a rainbow hedgehog this Christmas! ;D It’s such a cute pet, though, isn’t it? >^^< I dunno about you, but I just love to shake mine and fluff out its fur X,D How do you like yours? ^-^
              Oh, and I think "Iris" sounds like a very beautiful name! :) I had no idea it came from mythology, but it sure is cool XD However, since I know you said you'd be open to suggestions, here are a few I came up with: Zoe/Zoey, Serena, Amethyst, Ruby, Jade, and Olive. Good luck with naming her! ;)
              Aw, haha, the hope mazin' hamster sure looks adorable from what I've seen– I hope you enjoy her! :D I love the hamsters… they're so tiny and cute XD Hmm, "Salem" or "Dove", huh? Both sound like nice names, I think! :) Although, personally, I think I like "Dove" a little more. "Salem" is pretty, but it reminds of both Halloween and early American history ,XD

TaffyKitty12

… I also didn’t even know it was a girls’ name, whoops ‘^^ But really, whatever you decide is fine! =] Whichever name you pick will be great, I’m sure! ;D Unfortunately, I don’t really have any name suggestions for that pet right now, ahah… ‘^^ I’m sorry! XP But, I did like CuteHeart’s suggestion of “Paisley” :) I thought that was cute ^w^
              And, finally, it’s super cool that you were able to get the signature chimpanzee! ;D Congrats, bud! \^-^/ I know you told me you really wanted that one, so I’m thrilled you could get him! ;D OHH that’s right… I almost forgot that Caesar had children ,XD Both names are good, but I think I little “Cornelius” a little better :) I dunno, I guess it just has a good ring to it? Plus it matches better with Caesar’s name (ya know, they both begin with ‘C’ and are names/titles of famous Romans). But again, as I’ve said with all your other ‘kinz, the ultimate choice is up to you! ;)
              And that’s okay, buddy!…

TaffyKitty12

… I know it can be a little hard to come up with good personalities for new webbies, eheh ‘^^ The only new ones of mine that have any personality at all are Arlo, Fluttering Bird, Hedwig, and my parakeet– the rest have basically none whatsoever! :P
              It would be neat, though, if you were able to make a few of them into developed characters, someday! :) If you ever need any personality/trait suggestions, just lemme know ^u^
              Congratulations once more on your amazing webkinz! ;D
              Movin’ on here, it sounds like you got a lot of cool, non-webkinz stuff this Christmas, too, haha XD DANG, you received $50 in iTunes gift cards, moonie? o.o Oh my goodness! Dude, usually the most I ever get (if any) is $15 ,XD That’s neat, though! :) Just curious, what do you think you’ll spend it on?
              Blankets, a Sven plush, and Ravenclaw merchandise all sound pretty awesome, too! =] …

TaffyKitty12

… It’s sweet that your sister will be making you that hat ^-^ Oh, a Captain America fidget spinner, huh? Neat! :) Although, out of my own curiosity, what does a fidget spinner do? Sorry! ‘^^ I’ve heard of them before but have like, the slightest clue as to what their function is ,XD Just goes to show how out of the loop I can be, haha.
              OOH YES, Funko Pops are always awesome to get, haha >:D Haven’t bought or received any for a good while, myself, but I do enjoy them from time to time ;) And it would appear that you got some really good ones, bud! I mean, you can’t go wrong with Harry Potter or Olaf, am I right XD And I dunno much Goose, but I sure like cats, so I bet that’s a neat one, too! :) Oh man, and that Blue Sour Patch Kid one sounds hilarious X,D So I guess Funko now makes food figures, huh? Although in all honesty, I really do like that sour patch kids candy :P It’s my favorite! Right along with sour skittles and sour gummy worms XD …

TaffyKitty12

… Awh, and you got two more of those realistic Marvel drawings? That is so cool, moonie! :D I know how much you love those, so I’m happy you could get more, hehe! ;) A Captain American holding Thor’s hammer and an Iron Man with the infinity gauntlet sound pretty neat to me XD Definitely feel free to take pictures of them (as well as your webbies) to send in to the SC; I’d love to see what they look like!! ^-^
              And don’t worry– you didn’t sound like you were bragging at all, bud! :)
              Oh, and that’s right! I’m glad you’ll be able to attend the Saturday chats again soon =] Do you think we can maybe do some private chats on Sundays when we’re both free, too? I’m sure I’ll have a few free Sundays every now and then, even after I start school!
              ~ In all, thanks a bunch for sharing this great update with us, ilovemoonie, and I hope you enjoy all the wonderful gifts you got! :3 …

TaffyKitty12

… Have a great day! >^^<
              (OH! And thanks for reminding me about the WW gift! I actually haven't opened it yet on my account… '^^ I'll try to remember to do that soon, as well as send a proper 'thank you'!)

Hey, moonie! (No, it’s okay! I don’t mind at all!) Merry few days after Christmas to you, too! XD Oh, good to hear that you had a nice Christmas! Mine was alright – got some good gifts and did a whole lot of nothing! XD I got the ‘kinz I talked about in my update along with some other things, including a pug blanket, balloon animal kit (I don’t know why, but I really wanted a balloon animal kit XD), and some non-Webkinz plush. Ahh, well, I don’t really pick favorites, but I really do love my new ‘kinz and my blanket quite a bit ‘XD Ooh, seven Webkinz? Sorry you didn’t get as many as you usually do, but at least you got some new ones! (I usually get four or so, except this year I got two (but as far as I know, the ones I got were around $30 or so and one was a Siggie, so I won’t complain; I love them!)) The ragdoll, clover cat, rainbow hedgehog, hamster, and chimpanzee all sound great, and the…

…ginger bunny and blonde dachshund are both really cute pets! I like the names you picked out, too! How sweet of you to name it after your sister – I’m really sorry that happened, but that’s nice of you to honor her in that way :’) The ragdoll sounds really cute, and I’m glad you like it! Strudel is a nice name for the ginger bunny, too! Maybe he and Reese could meet sometime! XD For name suggestions, I’ll do my best XD The blonde dachshund is a cute pet! I named mine Twinkie, but some other names I can think of are Gwendolyn, Toffee, Dew, Daffodil, or Custard. I like the name Shannon for the clover cat, but I’ll suggest some names since you aren’t sure! Maybe Spearmint, Erin, Emery, or Felicity could work? I can’t think of many XD For the hedgehog, Iris is a nice name, too! But, again, I don’t mind giving suggestions, too – maybe Olive, Rayne (alternative spelling of “rain”, which is what I was going to say until I realized rain is part of the word rainbow XD), …

…Giselle, or Paisley? Salem and Dove are both nice for the hamster (I especially like Dove), too! For other names, maybe Serenity, Cecily, Joy, or Poppy? Sorry if I didn’t help much, but I really was thinking long and hard about this XDD I’m glad to hear that you got some nice non-Webkinz gifts, too! I love Goose the cat, and the drawings sound really cool :) Oh, and it’ll be see to have you at chats again, moonie! To be honest, people haven’t been at chats for the past month or so; I’ve been going to the park and waiting for a while, but no one’s been showing up! :/ So having you there will be great! I won’t be alone anymore XP Anyway, thanks for updating us, and I hope you have a nice weekend! :)

Looks like autocorrect did something again – it should say “it’ll be nice to have you”, not “it’ll be see” XD

Ah, hey moonie! Oh no problem! I don’t mind you posting about it :)
        Merry *late* Christmas to you as well, moonie! ^-^ Yeah, I did, thanks! I had a pretty good time. Great to hear you had a great time!
        Anyway, ooh, those list of Webkinz you got sound pretty adorable! ^-^ Aww, that is so sweet to name the Ragdoll Cat “Sarah” in honor of your sister! I know you’ve missed her so it’s really sweet that you named one in honor of her! ^-^ Aw gosh, that is really fitting! I think it’s such an adorable pet! Ah, ooh, that Clover Cat! That Webkinz is pretty adorable, glad you managed to get it! I should probably get one myself hopefully someday! Ah, “Shannon” sounds like a pretty name! I think that is a good name to give it. Ahh, that’s cool! I love the name “Iris” for the Rainbow Hedgehog, sounds like a cool name for that kind of pet! ^-^ Ahh, that’s so nice that you got “Hope” the Mazin Hamster, I have that one and I think that’s such a…

…a cute hamster! Ooh, hmm I have no idea which name I would prefer haha XD but… I think maybe “Salem” is a pretty unique name. And aw, how nice that you got the Small Signature Chimpanzee! “Cornelius” sounds pretty cool enough for a name.
          Hmm, yeah that’d be nice if any of your new ‘kinz into characters! Sure, I’d love to hear what their personalities are! ^-^
          Ooh, heh, it’s great to hear about other things that you got as well! Ooh, Funko Pops, ahh I actually hope and want to get one someday, preferably I would like a character from a Nicktoon as a Funko Pop figure XD Aww, that blue Sour Patch Kid figure sounds cute XD Ah, yeah I do remember seeing your Marvel drawings before! That’s pretty nice that you got more of those! I don’t know any Marvel characters, heck I never really got into any of those movies but that’s nice! :) Ooh, yes! I’d love to see SC photos of your new ‘kinz! ^-^
          It’s alright, no worries! I really enjoyed hearing about your new ‘kinz as…

…well as other things you got! ^-^ Yeah, thanks! By the way, it was really nice getting to see ya at the park chat this past Saturday as well as Taffy and CuteHeart! Ah, it was awesome getting to see you guys together again! ^-^ Ooh, yeah! I’ll be sure to open that gift later, thanks! And you too! You have a good day as well, and Happy New Year! Almost 2020 now!! ^-^

pompom323

Hey Guys, just wanted to pop in here and say this. So unfortunately, my story (The Lost Cub) was discontinued on the Webkinz General, so…. Yeah. It was just too violent, i guess. Just wanted to say that, so then you will know why I don’t post it anymore. :) Okay!! :D -Camo Cat PS, hope you guys had a good christmas! :)

ilovemoonie

Hi, pompom! Aww, no, really? That’s sad that your story got discontinued! D: I’m sorry that happened! =( The moderators can be pretty touchy with stuff like that, though, so if it was kinda violent I guess I can see why they wouldn’t let you post it… That stinks, though! >.< I really liked what I read of your story! Well, I guess you could always try re-doing it and making it less violent, and maybe they'd let you post it? I know that can be a hassle though. :/ Well, thanks for letting us know why you won't be posting anymore of it! I hope I can still see another story from you someday, though; you're really good at writing them! :) Oh! And thank you, I had a great Christmas! ^-^ How was yours? =)

Hi, pompom! Oh gosh, really? =O Wow.. that stinks. I’m sorry you can’t post it anymore =/ The forums are a bit strict with violence and romance and personal information and all that good stuff, so that doesn’t surprise me, but it’s still too bad! Are your posts of it still on the General Forum, or did they delete it? I never really got to read much of it, but I’d be interested in looking for it if it’s still there!

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, pompoms! Aw no, really? It’s sad that you won’t be able to continue it any longer! :( It was a really good story, and I enjoyed reading it… but, I do understand. Did Webkinz delete your story and/or tell you that you couldn’t post any more of it, or was it a decision you made on your own? Oh, and thanks! :) I had a nice Christmas, and I hope you did, too!

pompom323

Hey Taffy, they kept it on page 206 but then Slly told me that it was too violent, so it was not really my choice. :/ maybe I could continue it if I made it less violent! I will see. :) Your friend, Camo

Comments are closed.