Upcoming Pets

Home Forums Ask Questions Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 4,547 replies, has 104 voices, and was last updated by  _emiemiemiemiemi_ 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, mi amigas! :)
      Welp, I uh, hope ya guys don’t mind me posting this here, ahah… ‘^^ Just doin’ my annual “after-Christmas” update thingy!
      (I apologize in advance if I posted this above anyone else’s update, too! DX If I did, I’m really sorry! XP )
      ~ First off, I hope all of you had a great Christmas!! ;D I actually had a really nice one this year, myself! >^^< There was no snow but it was warm and sunny– perfect weather in my opinion XD I had a fun time with my family, ate an awesome breakfast and dinner, and just really enjoyed myself, overall :) (And I made sure to spend some time reading the Christmas story, so I wouldn't forget I celebrate this spectacular day in the first place!)
      How was everyone else's holiday? =] Hope you all had lots of fun and got tons of presents! ;D
      Oh, and speaking of which, I hope nobody minds, but, since I do it every year… I'm gonna go ahead and post about the gifts I got, if that's a-okay. Guess I just got in the habit of doing that ,XD
      So… firstly, I received 10 new 'kinz…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

TaffyKitty12

… from my brother and parents! :) The ones I got were the:
        •) Rainbow Hedgehog {girl, “Gemma”}
        •) Brown Sugar Puppy {boy, “Duke”}
        •) Striped Cheeky Cat {gender not yet known, unnamed}
        •) Clownfish {boy, “Nemo” (I know that’s typical but it matches with my turtle named “Crush” and blue tang named “Dory” XD )}
        •) Delightz Ice Cream Pup {girl, not yet named}
        •} Parakeet {boy, not yet named (I’m debating between the names “José” and “Verde”, but I’m not sure which one I’ll go with yet ,XD Either way I already have most of his personality in mind, pffft}
        •} Triceratops {gender not yet decided (leaning little more towards ‘girl’ at the moment though), unnamed}
        •} Snowy Owl {girl, “Hedwig” (yesss, I couldn’t resist naming her after Harry Potter’s owl, haha! >:) )}
        •} Signature Sea Turtle {girl, “Kauai” (yup, my bro thought it would be hilarious to get me another signature sea turtle XD So now I have 7, pfft. Anyone notice the Hawaiian islands naming pattern I’ve been going with lately? ;) )}
        •} Signature Cougar {girl, “Fluttering Bird” [I know the name is a bit ‘odd’…

TaffyKitty12

… but I decided to go with tradition and name this latest cougar after a Warriors characters from the prequel series, just like I did with Falling Leaves and Pebble Heart ,XD I picked this particular name cause I thought it sounded cute and youthful, heheh ^-^
          Anyway, I’ve decided that she’s gonna be Pebble Heart’s younger, adopted sister (still need to figure out a story behind that), and that her nickname will be “Flutter” :3 Got a personality that’s coming together, too! Also, I have to say… her face is probably one of the cutest, sweetest faces I’ve ever seen on a cougar, haha =,) ]
          So uh, yup– those are my new ‘kinz ,XD I really like them all! :) The brown sugar puppy is downright adorable, the rainbow hedgehog is so colorful and fluffy… yeah, I basically love everything, haha XD Definitely recommend each of the plushes I got! =] And also, if anyone would like, I certainly wouldn’t mind name suggestions for the triceratops, striped cheeky cat, and ice cream pup! ;) (Though of course, I’m sure you guys got some new webbies to name, yourselves, so no worries if you can’t think of any :)

TaffyKitty12

… These aren’t Webkinz, but from my immediate family, I also got a couple of Warriors books, a Lego set, a big Simba plush, and a Nintendo Switch system that my brother and I received as a ‘shared gift’! :3 I’ve already got a few games for it already; it’s pretty fun to play, actually XD
            As for other stuff I got, I did get a few gift cards, some drawing books, as well as couple board games from my extended family (cousins, aunts, uncles, etc.), which was really nice!
            I also received a pretty bracelet and about 5 Disney animation books from my one grandmother ;) I dunno if you guys ever heard of those books before…? They’re usually entitled “Art of [insert name of movie]“, and are chock full of concept art, storyboards, ‘colorscripts’, and tons of informational stuff about how the movie and characters were developed :) (Can’t *quite* remember all the names of the ones my grandma got me, but I do recall getting an “Art of Zootopia” and an “Art of Coco”) They’re definitely worth the read, in my opinion XD
            And finally, from my one aunt, I got a, um…

TaffyKitty12

… Ooh, sorry, I almost never thought I’d say this on the forums, heheh ‘^^ (C’mon Taffy, stop beating around the bush here :P )
              Well, uh *clears throat*, believe it or not, but the gift I received from her was… a Signature Timber Wolf!
              And let me first start off by saying I did not even put that on the list I gave to her. Initially, I wrote out a small list of moderately-priced signatures she could get me (like the bulldog and labradoodle), like I’ve done in past years. I’ve never added the wolf to any list of mine, since I knew it was super expensive and would be an awful lot to ask for ‘^^ But, I think she remembered that the Signature Timber Wolf was one I really, really, wanted, and decided to get it for me as a very special surprise gift!
              Either way, regardless of the reason why, I was super excited and very pleasantly surprised when I opened up the wrapped box she gave me to find a timber wolf inside!! =D It’s been my most-wanted Webkinz for many years, and to have one and actually be able…

TaffyKitty12

… to touch it and display it and play with it is like a dream come true :,)
              In terms of plush, the timber wolf is probably one of the cutest signatures I’ve ever seen! =] His fur is really detailed and super soft, and he’s actually quite poseable, too! In terms of how ‘articulated’ his limbs are, I think he could be compared to a signature like the calico or the lion, both of which have a good amount of mobility.
              Actually, my wolf is probably one of the most floppiest ones I own, which really surprised me! I love all the different ways I can pose him, hehe ;)
              (Also, the seller my aunt bought him from was so sweet; they threw in a few Webkinz codes for me to use, like a code for a virtual love kitten [which I adopted; her name is "Marie"] as well a code for a llama and some estore clothes :,) )
              Anyhoo, I decided to make my Timber Wolf a boy, and his name is “Arlo”! I dunno why, but I’ve kinda liked that name for a good while now, and thought it would sound rather cool…

TaffyKitty12

… for a wolf XD He had a tag, so I was able to put him on one of my accounts! =D
              In terms of personality, I’ve figured out some things for Arlo, though I still got a little ways to go, heheh. But basically, I’m kind of making him the opposite of the typical timber wolf XD I feel like a lot of timber wolves are “cool dudes”, so I’m thinking that Arlo should be awkward, and probably more along the lines of an “omega” wolf (an “omega” is a wolf that’s in the bottom ranking of its pack) XD I’m also considering making him a pretty happy, goodhearted dude, who plays the trombone and may or may not want to do something that’s related to the animation process (ex. colorscripting, storyboarding, concept art, etc.)
              I haven’t officially decided yet and some of this might be subject to change, but, I thought I’d mention that, anyway :) In all, I really do love my little Arlo, and hope to take some good pictures of him soon, as well as maybe use him on here at some point! =]
              Anyway, uh… sorry about…

TaffyKitty12

… all that, eheh :/ Got a bit carried away there (I apologize, too, if it seemed like I was bragging or anything– that wasn’t my intention at all! DX Please forgive me if I came off that way :,( I was just really excited about it, considering I’ve wanted the timber wolf for many years, ahah… ‘^^ )
              ~ Um, welp, now that that’s over… what did you guys get for Christmas? :) I hope everyone got some awesome stuff! ^-^ If you all post any updates about the things you received, I promise I’ll try to reply to it over the weekend ;)
              Anyhow, I’m sorry for how long this update got… geez, I can’t believe how lengthy I make these things ‘^^
              But, thanks to everyone who reads this, and I hope you all have an awesome Friday! =] (Oh! And I know this is totally unrelated, however… would you guys mind at all if I maybe post a biography for Mozart next Thursday or Friday? I’m really sorry for asking, ahah, but I start school the following week and those are the only two free days I’ve got to post it!)

LolliPup

Heya, Taffy! I’ll be back soon to reply, but I also wanted to apologize really quick for not replying to our roleplay yet ,=0 I gotta work on it still ’cause I’ve been procrastinating XD But I’ll post my next part of the roleplay soon, promise! =]

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, LolliPup! =] Alrighty, thanks a bunch for letting me know, bud! ;) I look forward to reading your reply to this, whenever ya get around to posting it! ^-^ (Oh, and about our roleplay, no worries about it :) To be honest, even if you did respond to it earlier, I probably wouldn’t have been able to reply back for a little while, anyway, since I’ve been rather busy lately, eheh… ‘^^ Whenever you’re able to finish your response is fine by me; no need to rush! =) )

LolliPup

(Ok! I’m back to reply, Taffy! =) Sorry ’bout the wait!) Well, first off: Wow! Is that 13 new ‘kinz altogether? That’s awesome! And what’s even more awesome is getting your dream ‘kinz! The signature timber wolf sounds so cute!! ^_^ And, I must agree, ‘Arlo’ is a perfect name! =] I had a really nice Christmas, thanks! AS for the weather, we’ve never had snow, but it was rather gloomy in the morning, I think. It was sunny and pleasant later in the afternoon, though! Wow! I love all of those names! Man, you’re creative! =) About the parakeet – honestly, I prefer José, maybe ’cause it makes me think of the Enchanted Tiki Room at the Disney parks! Hedwig is also a really clever name, I like it! =] For the triceratops, I would suggest ‘Trixie’ because of Toy Story, or ‘Trayah’ (I googled the number ‘three’ in different languages because it’s a TRIceratops…

LolliPup

…and this is the one I picked ’cause it sounded like it could be a name. Lol wow that was a long explanation XD) And the Ice Cream Pup- well, uh, you could name it ‘Mochi’, or perhaps ‘Cookie’, ‘Sherbet’, ‘Sundae’, ‘Sorbet’ or even ‘Custard’. Wow, I got very ice-cream-themed there, lol. I’m not very good at this naming thing, myself =) Having said that, I have absolutely no name suggestions whatsoever for your striped cheeky cat. =P What?!? You got a Nintendo Switch? That sounds like fun! And those “Art of [insert name of movie]“ Disney books sound really cool! I think art and animation is pretty interesting, especially with Disney movies! Oh, and the seller of your timber wolf threw in extra pet codes? That’s just plain awesome! You might just be the luckiest person I’ve ever…

LolliPup

…met! =P Aww, Arlo’s personality is just so adorable! :,) Oh, not at all! If I got any signature I’d probably be that excited, too. You’re totally fine! =) I’d list my presents here, but I already listed them in the replies to moonie’s update, so I figure you can see ‘em there. Oh! And I know you already updated us on Mozart’s bio, but anyway, I don’t mind at all! I love seeing bios! =D Haha, and no problem! I can get carried away typing things up, too XD Anywho, I hope you have a great New Year’s, Taffy! See ya in 2020! =) (um, ok that sounds really weird XD)

BRO. You got a Timber Wolf? 8D That is FREAKING AWEESSSOMMEEE! EEEE! I wanna see a a picture of him, ah, you gotta send one sometime! XD Oh my goodness. Pfft, I love how you’re like dancing around saying that you got it pfft. That’s so awesome that your aunt got you it! And with code too! That’s so nice of her! Aw, and Arlo is a cute name hehe! It sounds adorable for an awkward fella XD I want him and Rory to be friends already.. X’D Ahhh, anyway… Sorry for my outburst, but TiMbEr WoLF XD Anywho, I guess we should pay some attention to your other gifts, huh? ;P Well, I gotta day, that’s a lot of Webkinz! Aw, and I love the names you chose for them actually! I can’t wait to see what sort of personality your parakeet has XD And WHAT you got another sea turtle? Oh my gosh, dude XD What do you do with them all? I hope you put them all in one room on Webkinz too, so they can be one big happy family lol. XD Aww, and you got a Signature Cougar? That’s so cute aaa! I got one too! I’ll probably post my own “gift list” later …

… but I’m gonna have to say I’m not sure if your cougar could possibly have the sweetest face, when mine does ;P Just kidding pfft, but mine seriously has a really cute face! I can’t wait to show it to ya’ll later. It’s cool that yours has a sweet face too! ^-^ I think “Flutter” sounds Iike and adorable name as well :3 Well, I don’t think I’ll be giving any names right now, because I’m trying to get this reply done before the weekend.. ‘^^ Sorry bout that! I might post some later if you want me to. Aw and your other gifts sound nice too! Ah, the Nintendo Switch is a super cool gift! I’m sure it’ll be lots of fun! What games have you been playing on it? =) Oh, huh, I’ve actually never heard of those Disney books.. but they do sound really interesting! I’m sure there’s a lot of cool stuff in them! And again, ah I am so excited for you!! I know you’ve wanted the Timber Wolf for a long time, and now you got one! =D …

…. Lil Arlo sounds so floppy and adorable! I can’t wait to learn more about his personality! (Wow, that seller sounds really nice! That was very kind of them to include those extra codes! =)) Ah psshh you’re fine! You didn’t get very carried away at all XD I would be super excited too!! I’m slightly jealous of your timber wolf, but I’m mostly super excited for ya! I just really want to see him now XD Also, this is a random thought, but does Brooke have a crush or anything? Cause it would be so cute if both of those dream kind of yours liked each other! ;P Well, heck, since you asked, I guess I’ll just tel you what I got now XD Like I said, I got an adorable signature cougar, a signature lamb, and a signature red wolf! They’re all adorable and I really like all of them, but I think the cougar might be my favorite! He/she’s just so cute X3 Ahh no worries! I’m so excited about Arlo now ahh! XD (Of course not! I’d love to read about Mozart! Feel free!)

Hiya, Taffy! Merry Christmas to you, my friend! First of all, I just want to say it’s great to hear that you got those new Webkinz! :D And it’s awesome that you got that timber wolf ^-^ Unfortunately, I don’t have time to reply to all of this right now, but, I’ll make sure to reply by Monday! Thanks again for letting us know!
        Oh, and by the way…. do you have any idea when you’ll be free to have a chat for us? I hope we’ll get a chance to chat one last time before you start school…. Please let me know!! I hope one of those days next week will turn out to work for both of us! In the meantime, have a good weekend, Taffy! ^-^

TaffyKitty12

Hey, Spring! You, as well! ^-^ Aw, and thank you so much, bud :,) That’s kind of ya! ;D I really am enjoying my new webbies, hehe (especially that wolf)! =] And that’s fine– no worries at all! I know it was pretty long ‘^^ So just take your time, pal! I don’t mind the wait :) OH, and thanks for reminding me! Ah, unfortunately, I’m not quite sure if I know if any days in the near future that’ll work out for me… XP Gonna be gone on Sunday and Monday (visiting my aunt again), and New Year’s Eve might be iffy for a chat :/ But… I *might* be free sometime tomorrow? I know that’s a usual park chat day, though, ahah ‘^^ If not then, maybe we can talk next Thursday or Friday, if you’re free those days? I dunno what I’ll be doing then, but I’m sure I’ll at least have one day where I can chat between now and the end of my break! When I know of one, I’ll be sure to tell you ;) I hope it works out, too! Thanks again, Spring, and I hope you have a wonderful weekend yourself! ;D

(Hey again, Taffy! Oh, no problem XD Yeah, I’m gonna go ahead and post my reply now anyway. Not sure if I’ll be done in time before they stop moderating for the day, but eh. Regardless, I will finish my reply to this anyway. Yeah, no worries. I already told you about this on the other game so I’ll save some time by saying that since you said Friday might work best, that will work fine for me as well! You can always let me know on here as well ;) Actually, I think I’ll mention to you about it whenever I post about my photos and drawings anyway. Oh, and it was nice getting to see ya on Saturday! Really awesome getting to see you again with CuteHeart and moonie!! ;D Too bad those red letters prevented me from saying most stuff I wanted to talk about, but oh well ;P No problem!)
            Anyway, hey Taffy! No worries, I kinda had the feeling you would post about what stuff you got for Christmas anyway haha XD It’s no trouble at all, I know it’s…

…that time of year anyway :)
              Oh, thanks! I had a pretty good Christmas myself. I had a pretty good time overall. ^-^ Oh haha, we never get snow here so that’s usual for us XD Yeah, I think it was pretty sunny for me as well. Aww, that’s great to hear you had a great fun time with your family! ^w^
              Ooh, wow that’s awesome that you got 10 new Webkinz! That’s really impressive, I must say!! :O Aww, “Gemma” is such a really adorable name for a Rainbow Hedgehog! “Hedwig” huh? Oof, I’m not into Harry Potter, I could never get into it for some reason, but regardless I think that’s a pretty cool name anyway XD Oh haha, aww, that’s very nice you got another Signature Sea Turtle XD Oh yep, I definitely noticed that naming pattern. I think that’s such a cool idea actually! “Kauai” is a pretty cute name! ^-^ Okay, wow, I can’t believe you have that much! How?? That’s pretty impressive ;P Aww, “Fluttering Bird”, oh I think I saw your Signature Cougar at park this past Saturday! She was pretty…

…adorable when I seen her! Oh really? I’m not into Warriors but that’s pretty cool! Aww, I love “Flutter” as a nickname ^w^
              Anyway, moving on from that… Oh my gosh, you got the Nintendo Switch?! Wow!! I don’t have one yet but that is so awesome you got one! :D
              Oh wow, that’s nice that you got a pretty bracelet and those Disney animation books! I’m not much into Disney nowadays, but that’s cool! Hmm, I’m not sure? Ah, wow! That’s pretty nice! I do love hearing about those!
              Aww, yesss. That’s awesome that you got a Signature Timber Wolf! I am impressed that you finally got one! That was super nice of her to give you one as a surprise gift! It sounds pretty cute, hope you’ve been enjoying him! :) And I love the name “Arlo” for him! It was really great getting to see him in the park, I love how he looks! ;D (Ah, ooh, that’s nice! I love the name “Marie” for the Love Kitten. XD I actually have a Love Kitten myself.)
              Ahhh, YESSS I love how he wants…

…to do something related to the animation process!!! I definitely love for that to be part of his personality! I do love animation (I think Ren and Stimpy made me love the animation process more actually XD which by the way is a really good show! Maybe you should give it a chance and watch an episode someday?), so that’s pretty awesome to see, heheh XD Ah yes, I’d love to see a photo of him whenever you get around to it!
              Oh, no worries XD Nooo, you’re definitely not bragging at all. I do understand! And it was really awesome getting to hear about them! No problem! And you too! I hope you have a good day as well! ^-^

(Hey, Taffy! I’ve read your update (congrats on the new ‘kinz!), and I wanted you to know that I’ll be replying sometime later today! I’d love to give ya some name suggestions (since my new ‘kinz are already named and adopted, there’s no problem!) :) And I’m super excited to see that you got the Brown Sugar Puppy since I got one fairly recently, too, and I actually know what it looks like in real life, haha! Anyway, I’ll be back to reply later :) Have a great New Year!)

Alrighty, I’m back to reply now :) It’s alright that ya posted above me, I don’t mind! I like reading about how your Christmas was :D Sounds like your day went well – glad to hear that! It’s awesome that you were able to get so many ‘kinz, too! The Rainbow Hedgehog, Striped Cheeky Cat, Clownfish, Ice Cream Pup, Parakeet, Triceratops, Snowy Owl, and Signature Cougar all sound like great pets, and the Brown Sugar Puppy and Signature Sea Turtle are both really cute! I like the names you came up with, I must say! As far as name suggestions go, I’m not the greatest at giving ideas, but I’ll try my best! For the cheeky cat, maybe you could name it Tabby (not too creative, but it’s the first thing that came to mind) or Tabitha, Sunset, Saffron, Sasha, Blaze, or Clarity. For the ice cream pup, maybe Pupsicle (sorry, I tried to be punny XD), Meringue, Sprinkles, Drizzle, or a human name such as Stella, could work. …

…For the triceratops, I couldn’t think of many, but the ones I could think of were Fossil, Herb (they are were herbivores), Barley, or Paula. Sorry if those didn’t help very much – I must say, those pets were a bit difficult to come up with names for, haha. I hope you find some good names! And oh my goodness, congrats on getting a Timber Wolf! That’s amazing! I am very happy for you XD Arlo sounds like a pretty awesome character! Your other gifts sound nice, too :) Oh, and sure, feel free to post a bio next week if you’d like! That’d be great! Have a nice New Year’s, Taffy! :) (And I wanted to say, I was looking at photos of what the new Webkinz you received look like, and you inspired me to want to buy the Striped Cheeky Cat! XD I might just have to purchase it soon! I have no clue what I’d name it though (maybe something I suggested that you don’t use), haha)

ilovemoonie

Hiya, Taffy! =) Merry *late* Christmas! I’m glad to hear that you had a great day! ^-^ I can’t reply to your whole update right now, unfortunately, but I wanted to let you know that I’ve read it, and I also just wanted to say…you got a Signature Timber Wolf!??!?! :o DUDE, NO WAYYY that is so awesome!!! 8D Congratulations!! I was so shocked and excited when I read that you got one! XD I know it’s been one of your dream Webkinz for years, so I’m thrilled that you were able to get one!! \^-^/ Though, I guess I’d be lying if I said I weren’t a little bit jealous, too :P But only a little XD But really, I am so happy for you– it’s so exciting that you could get one!! =D It sounds so cute, oh my gosh :’D I’m glad you love it and that it’s everything you dreamed it would be! <3 Wait– I'm making this long, oops, I guess I should save this until I actually reply because I know I'll probably say a lot more about it then XD I just wanted to congratulate you, though…

ilovemoonie

…on your amazing new Signature!! And, congrats too, of course, on the rest of your awesome gifts! :D I’ll be sure to reply to your whole update as soon as I can! I’m not exactly sure when it will be, but definitely sometime next week. I know I still have so many posts to get to, but I might try to reply to some of the newer, Christmas-related posts first, just ’cause I don’t want to take too long on those, you know? (Don’t worry, though, I’ll definitely still get to some of the older stuff, too!) Anyway, congrats again, my friend, and I’ll be back to reply to this soon! In the meantime, have a great weekend, and enjoy your new Timber Wolf and other gifts!! =D (Also, unrelated, but I’m really sorry for posting my Christmas update above yours!! DX I probably should’ve waited, but I guess I just wanted to get it out of the way, since I don’t know what’ll be posted next week…and I was also just excited to share what I got with you guys. I feel bad, though, I hope you don’t mind too much! =/ )

TaffyKitty12

Hey there, moonie ol’ pal! =] Merry 5 days after Christmas to you, too, haha ;D Thanks a bunch, and I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, yourself! >^^<
            And that's fine! Thank you for taking the time to let me know :) I realize you've got other things to reply to (and I know this update o' mine was pretty long, eheh '^^), so please, definitely take your time!
            Anyway, awh, thank ya so much, buddy! <3 I was super shocked, too, when I got it XD It's been my most-wanted webkinz for so long now… so opening it was like having a dream come to life =,) Aw, it’s okay, moonie; I understand that! As much as I hate to admit it, I actually used to get super jealous of anyone who so much as had a timber wolf, eheh… ‘^^ I remember when Rosy got hers a year or two ago, and I was pretty envious :P I really, really hope you can get a signature timber wolf yourself someday, though!! If I’ve learned anything over the past few years, it’s that anything is possible! ;)

TaffyKitty12

… Hehe, well, thank you! <3 He is awfully cute, and I guess you could say Arlo was "everything I imagined it he'd be and more" :)
              Thanks again! ^-^ And of course, congratulations on all your awesome gifts, too! =] (Speaking of course, I am so sorry I haven’t started my reply to your update yet, moonie! DX I meant to over the weekend, but I got so busy, I didn’t have the time ;-; Promise I’ll start on it really soon, though, and I hope to have my response finished no later than Wednesday!)
              That’s alright, buddy! Like I said earlier, I know you have other things to respond to, so I totally understand if you can’t reply back to this until later this week or this weekend or even next week ;) I can be patient, and I don’t mind the wait! =]
              Hm, that actually isn’t a half bad idea you got there, moonie! Sometimes I feel like doing something similar, myself– replying to the newer things, first…

TaffyKitty12

… and then working my way backwards, so some of my replies can at least be more ‘relevant’ time-wise, if ya know what I mean?
              But really, whatever you decide to do is fine with me! :) Just don’t get yourself too stressed out in the process! ‘^^ I don’t want ya to feel so pressured that you can’t even enjoy coming on here :c
              (Aw, and don’t worry about it all! Seriously, I don’t mind one bit XD To be honest, I actually expected you to post your “Christmas update” last Friday, anyway, so I would’ve been disappointed if I hadn’t seen it! Besides I think I posted my update last year like, right above yours right after it moderated, eheh ‘^^ So if I got upset over this that’d make me a total hypocrite XD But really, there’s absolutely nothing to feel bad about! =] Thanks a bunch for posting it– I can’t wait to reply and congratulate you on all the great things you got! ;D )

ilovemoonie

(Okay…now that it’s been almost a month, I guess I should finally get to replying to this, eh? XP Goodness, I am so, so sorry for taking such a ridiculously long time, Taffy!! D= I don’t even know how that happened…I was supposed to be more active after Christmas, but I feel like I haven’t been doing a good job at that =/ I guess getting sick didn’t help, but still, point is, I should’ve replied to this a long time ago! ‘^^ I’m terribly sorry again for taking so long…I hope you can forgive me ;-; Well, anyway, I guess it’s still better late than never, right? I’ll go ahead and start on my response now, and while I doubt I’ll be able to do it all at once, I’ll certainly try to have it finished no later than tomorrow morning/afternoon! (Also, I hope it’s okay that I don’t reply to your response to me above? I would, but I guess I just thought it would be easier and quicker if I just skipped over that part, not to mention some of it is kinda outdated now…I hope you don’t mind!)

ilovemoonie

Hi, Taffy! Merry 27 days after Christmas! XD (Don’t trust my math, but if it has actually been that long since Christmas already, that’s kinda scary… o_o )
              I’m pretty sure I already said this in my own Christmas update, but I did have a very nice Christmas this (last?) year, thanks for asking! ^-^ I’m very happy to hear that you had a great one, too!! :D Huh, so it actually wasn’t cold where you are on Christmas? Well hey, that’s pretty neat that you got the kind of weather you wanted! It’s kind of like a Christmas gift from nature, haha XD Personally, I always want it to be cold on Christmas, but that’s just because it’s often hot where I am…I imagine warm and sunny weather would be a welcome change in the winter, where you are! Anyway, I’m glad you had a fun day of family, food, and gifts! ;D It’s good that you remembered to read the Christmas story, too…after all, there wouldn’t even be Christmas without Jesus!
              What? And no, of course I don’t mind that you posted about the gifts you got! Quite frankly, I would have…

ilovemoonie

…been very disappointed if you didn’t XD I always love hearing about the stuff you get! =]
              First off, congratulations on your 10 new Webkinz, Taffy!! \^-^/ All the ones you got sound super awesome!! =D
              Firstly, it’s neat that you got the Rainbow Hedgehog! That one is such a bizarre pet, isn’t it? XD I really do think it’s underrated, though…you never hear much about it (in fact, I actually forgot/didn’t really know it existed until recently!), but it’s such an adorable and unique ‘Kinz! It’s cool that we both got one this Christmas! ;D I feel like every year there’s one pet that we both get XD Aw, and “Gemma” is the perfect name for her! It’s very cute and pretty, and I think it sounds great on the Rainbow Hedgehog! ^-^
              Oh yay, and I’m glad you got the Brown Sugar Puppy!! :D I know you’ve been wanting that one for awhile, so I was really excited when I read that you’d gotten one! It’s so cute, isn’t it? :) I’m glad to hear that you like it! “Duke” is a really cute name for the little guy, too! =] Just curious, do you know…

ilovemoonie

…how old you’re going to make him be? Because if he happens to be a kid, maybe he could be friends with my Brown Sugar Puppy, Evan!
              Ooh, the Striped Cheeky Cat, Clownfish, and Delightz Ice Cream Pup all seem great, too! :D You ended up naming the Cheeky Cat “Blaze”, right? I think that’s perfect! It’s a really cool name, too XD (Great suggestion, CuteHeart! ;) ) Ah, pfft, and who cares if Nemo is typical for a Clownfish? (My Clownfish is named Nemo too, by the way XD ) I mean, it’s the perfect name for that pet, and if you already have a Dory and a Crush…how could you not get Nemo? ;) As for the Ice Cream Pup, I’m not sure if you’ve named her yet, but I’ll leave a few suggestions, just in case: Popsicle, Cream, Sundae, Sprinkles, Cherry, Nestlé, Summer, Robin/Robbin (like Baskin-Robbins), Bluebell (another ice cream brand), Dottie, Joy, Christine, Paige, or Isabelle. Sorry if these aren’t that great… ‘^^ I hope you can think of the perfect name for your Ice Cream Pup, though, if you haven’t already! ;)
              Moving on…

ilovemoonie

…the Parakeet seems like a really cool pet, as well! =D And “José” and “Verde” are both great names! Though, if I had to pick a favorite, I think I might like “Verde” a bit better? I just think it’s a bit more unique, and fitting, too, because it means “green” in Spanish, right? :) But, I think whichever one you choose will be perfect! Whoa, and you already have most of his personality figured out, too? Nice! XD Maybe you can tell me about him at the park sometime, or something? I’d love to hear what he’s like! ;)
              Ooh! The Triceratops is a cool pet, as well! That’s another one I almost forgot existed, oof ‘^^ I don’t have one, but it certainly seems like a neat and unique pet! ^-^ I’m not sure if you’ve named him/her yet, but unfortunately, I can’t really seem to think of any suggestions… XP I apologize! That’s a tough one to name… :/ The only thing I can think of is “Sandy” or “Sandstone”, or maybe “Trixie”, like the Triceratops in Toy Story? XD Sorry I can’t be of more help! ‘^^ …

ilovemoonie

… If you still need more ideas, though, I can try to think of some!
              OH YEAH and I remember you telling me awhile back that you were going to be getting the Snowy Owl for Christmas! I’m so happy you were able to get her!! 8D It looks like such a cute and fluffy pet! ^-^ I’ve always wanted that one, heheh. Yesssss and how could you not name her Hedwig? That’s the perfect name for a snowy owl! ;D I certainly don’t blame you for naming her that, I would’ve done the same thing haha XD I remember you telling me at the park before about her personality, I think? I don’t remember all the details, but she sounded pretty great! Wasn’t she going to be best friends with your Harry, or something? Anyway, congrats on the Snowy Owl, though; I’m so glad you could finally get your Hedwig! ^-^
              DANG MAN you got another Signature Sea Turtle?? Okay, that is seriously amazing XD Not even my collection of cougars can rival your sea turtle clan anymore! It’s so crazy that you have seven now, haha X’D …

ilovemoonie

… It’s pretty awesome that you have so many! Though, I do wonder how your brother keeps finding these! Hasn’t the sea turtle risen in price a good bit? Well, either way, I’m glad you were able to grow your sea turtle family even more! XD Hmm, I wonder if you’ll ever get to ten sea turtles…? ;) Oh yeah, and I have noticed that you’ve been naming them after Hawaiian islands, lately! That’s a really cool idea, I’d say! ^-^ Just curious, though, how do you pronounce “Kauai”? I’m afraid I don’t even know what to guess, with that one, though it’s probably simpler than it looks ;P
              And, lastly, congrats on getting a third Signature Cougar! :D I was excited when I heard that you were gonna be getting another one, hehe! ;) Between the two of us, we now have seven Signature Cougars…wow, that’s a lot XD Ahh, and I see you decided to go with “Fluttering Bird” for the name, then, huh? I think that’s a great choice! =] Ah, I hope you didn’t choose that one over the “Rainswept Flower” one (sorry if that’s not the exact name ‘^^ ), just because of me, though?

ilovemoonie

… Because I totally wouldn’t have minded, even if I do end up getting a cougar named “Rain”, someday! However, I do think I like “Fluttering Bird” just as much! I definitely agree with you that it sounds both cute and youthful, and “Flutter” is an adorable nickname ^-^ And of course, it’s awesome that she’s going to be Pebble Heart’s younger, adopted sister! I’d love to hear the story behind how she was adopted and stuff, someday, if you figure it out, as well as what her personality’s like! Do you think you’ll ever use her on here? =) D’aw, and that’s great that she has such a sweet face! ^-^ It’s crazy how much the same type of plush can differ, you know? All four of my cougars look very different, and from what I can tell from the pictures, they all look different from your three, too! :o
              In all, congrats again on all your new Webkinz, Taffy; they all sound like some amazing plushes, and I certainly hope you enjoy them! =D I’m happy to hear that you seem to like them so much! ^-^
              Additionally, all your other gifts sound pretty sweet, as well! …

ilovemoonie

… It sounds like you got some great stuff, this year! Warriors books are always nice (though I’ll admit I’m surprised there’s still Warriors books out there that you don’t already own! XD There really are a ton of those books, aren’t there?), that big Simba plush sounds adorable, and a Lego set seems cool, too! Ooh right, and that’s awesome that you and your brother got a Nintendo Switch as a shared gift! :D I don’t have one, but I think my brother-in-law might, if I’m thinking of the right thing? They seem pretty fun, though! ^-^ I’m glad to hear you’ve been having fun playing on it, so far! =)
              Gift cards, drawing books, and board games all sound neat, as well! Just curious, what kind of gift cards and board games did you get? Ooh, and I’m sure that bracelet from your grandmother is pretty! ^-^ Maybe you could put that in a SC picture someday, so we can see it? ;) Hmm, and I’ve actually never heard of those Disney animation books, but they sound pretty awesome! Books about the making of a movie are always full of some pretty interesting stuff, it seems! …

ilovemoonie

… It can be cool learning about how they make them, you know? Ooh, the “Art of Zootopia” and “Art of Coco” both sound really neat! I love both those movies, so I’m sure I’d find those books interesting XD You’ll have to let me know if you find out any crazy fact about them, or something XD
              And of course, last but not least, congratulations once again on getting a Signature Timber Wolf, Taffy!!! 8D I’m still in shock that you actually managed to get one, haha XD That really is amazing!! I’m so happy you were able to get your most wanted ‘Kinz! \^-^/ It was so sweet of your aunt to get you one, especially since you never even put it on any of your lists before…and with a code, too?! That’s just so cool! ;D I can imagine how excited you must have been to open it up on Christmas! I would probably totally freak out if that happened to me XD
              Ahh man, the Timber Wolf truly does sound like an amazing Signature! =D I always wondered if it was a bit “over-hyped”, you know, because of…

ilovemoonie

…how rare and expensive it is, but from the way you described it, it sounds like it really is worthy of all the attention it gets! It sounds so cute, awww <3 I mean, what’s better than a fluffy, floppy, and adorable Webkinz? Nothin’, that’s what XD The Timber Wolf sounds like the perfect Webkinz plush, to me! I’m happy that you love it so much! ^-^ (Oh wow, and that seller really does sound nice! It was so sweet of them to include those extra codes and stuff! (I love the name “Marie” for the Love Kitten, by the way =] ))
              Ahh, and I know I’ve already said this, but I love the name “Arlo”!! I think that’s both a really cool-sounding and pretty unique name, and it sounds perfect on a wolf! ^-^ The personality you have in mind for him sounds wonderful, as well! I do agree that the Timber Wolf seems like the type of pet that would be a “cool guy” type of character, so I really like your idea of making him a more awkward guy, instead! I love how he plays the trombone and might want to do something related…

ilovemoonie

…to the animation process, too! And, well…honestly, I really just love everything about him, so far… XD He definitely sounds like a character that I’m gonna be a big fan of! ;D Do you think you’ll ever use him on here? I’d love to learn more about him and maybe even see him in a roleplay or story, someday! =] OOH YES and definitely you should take some pictures of him, and send them to the SC! I mean, I know you already posted that one, but I want MORE…more Arlo! XD Spam the Share Center with pictures of his adorable face! XD But no, all joking aside, I would love to see some more pictures of Arlo, sometime! ;)
              In all, congratulations once again on your amazing new Signature, Taffy!! I’m thrilled that you were able to get lil’ Arlo, and I’m happy that you like him so much! <3 I hope you continue to enjoy your awesome Timber Wolf, and congrats again on getting your dream ‘Kinz! \^-^/ (Also, no worries, it didn’t sound like you were bragging at all, to me! I mean, of course you’d be excited! If you didn’t sound excited…

ilovemoonie

…about getting a Signature Timber Wolf, I would be concerned and probably ask you if you were okay X’D So yes, there’s no need to apologize for being excited; I’m excited for you too! ^-^ )
              Thanks for letting us know about all your gifts, pal, and I hope you’ve been enjoying your new stuff! Congrats once again on all your new Webkinz, and the other amazing things you received! =) Of course you already know what I got, so I’ll skip over that part XD Ah, and no worries about the length, you know I never mind! ;) I am sorry again that it took me such a ridiculously long time to reply to this, though… XP I feel truly awful about that ;-; Glad I was able to reply eventually, though, unlike what’s happened some other times! >.<
              Anyway, I really enjoyed hearing about all your gifts and your Christmas! Thanks for posting this for us, TaffyKitty, and I hope you have a great day, pal! =]

Happy holidays! :) I just wanted to say hi (so, hi! XD), and I also have a quick Webkinz haul to tell ya about! I got two Webkinz as gifts this year – the Hound Dog and the Signature Harp Seal. I must say, they’re both adorable, and I was super excited to get them both! I decided to name the hound “Ann” after one of the two hounds in the book “Where the Red Fern Grows”, and oh my gosh, the virtual and plush are just the cutest! For the Signature Harp Seal, I chose the name “Celil” (pronounced che-LEEL) after a character in this Turkish drama my family watched XD My sister got a non-Webkinz sloth plush and named it after the main character in that show, so I decided to name the seal after that character’s friend (because why not?), and I think it fits him well. In addition, I was *finally* able to get my Snowy Retriever Puppy! :D Ahh, I was so excited! I wasn’t able to get one last year, so I’ve been saving up all year…

…to get it! I decided to make her a girl and I settled on the name “Snowbelle” (mostly because I couldn’t think of another, haha). I really like her design, and the PSF and PSI are great, too! Those cinnamon buns look delicious :P Anyway, that’s about it for now – have a great New Year’s!

Hi, Heart! XD Ooo, that’s cool! Yes, those are really cute Webkinz! The Harp Seal is definitely very cute and soft ^-^ Congrats on getting them both! Aw, I like that! Ann is a perfect name for the hound dog. Did you just read that book recently or something? I read it like three years ago for school.. but I vaguely remember the hounds that went “coon” hunting.. right? Haha, that sounds funny! A Turkish show, huh? What is it? OH YAY that’s great!! I know right? That pet is adorable! Aw, I like Snowbelle! That’s a cute lil name for her ^-^ Congratulations on her and your other two pets! I hope you had a nice Christmas then? Thanks, you have a good New Year’s too!

Hey, emi! Thanks! :) I read the book a few years ago for school, and ever since we finished reading it, the name kinda stuck with me, and I thought, “Hey, I should name a hound that if I can!” XD I had the names “Dan” and “Ann” set aside for the Hound Dog (depending on whether it looked more like a boy or girl) for quite a while, haha! Yep, that’s right, they went hunting. And yeah, a Turkish show XD It’s not in English, so we had to read the subtitles, but it was still enjoyable :P I believe it’s called “Kurt Seyit and Sura” if that’s what you’re asking. And thanks, I’m glad you like Snowbelle! :) Thank you! I did have a nice Christmas – hope you did, too! :)

TaffyKitty12

Hey, CuteHeart! :D Nice to see ya again! ^-^ Just lettin’ ya know that I’ve read your update (congrats on Celil, Ann, and Snowbelle, by the way! <3 ;D I'm so glad you were able to get them, hehe! =D They're such cute pets, and I hope you enjoy 'em all ;) ), and I promise I'll respond to it very soon! Hopefully sometime to goth or tomorrow morning? Certainly before Monday, I can guarantee you that! Awh man though, I'm sorry I didn't reply earlier– had a lot going on today, ahah! XP I hope you don't mind the wait too much :( But again, congrats on your awesome new gifts, and I can't wait to reply! ;D

TaffyKitty12

Hey there, CuteHeart! (Finally back to reply, I am! Sorry about the wait, eheh… ‘^^ )
          First and foremost, congratulations on your new hound dog and signature harp seal, buddy! ^-^ They’re both awesome Webkinz, and I’m so glad you were able to get ‘em! ;D I love the names you chose for them, too :) “Ann” is really cute for the hound dog, and “Celil” sounds pretty cool for your harp seal!
          I’m a bit embarrassed to say this, but I’ve actually never read “Where the Red Fern Grows”, ahah ‘^^ I mean, I’ve definitely heard of it before, but that’s about it. Just curious, do you really like that book?
          Oh, haha, so you named “Celil” after a character in a TV drama you like, huh? That’s kinda funny, but also neat! XD You never know where you’ll find good inspiration for a pet name ;)
          Oh, and also, congratulations on being able to collect enough medallions for the snowy retriever, bud! ;D …

TaffyKitty12

… It is a cute virtual, I think :) Aw, whaddya mean? “Snowbelle” is an adorable name, in my opinion! Who cares if it’s Christmas/winter-themed? =] It is a winter-y pet, after all. Haha, they do XD Some PSFs look good enough to eat, don’t they?
            In all, thanks a bunch for telling us about about your new ‘kinz, CuteHeart, and I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! >^^< It's been nice talking to you again =) (Oh! And also, it was great seeing you at the park on Saturday–that was a lot of fun! ^-^ I only wish the chat wasn't malfunctioning :P )

Hiya, Taffy! (That’s alright!) Thanks! :) (x10) Ah, you haven’t? That’s okay XD Yeah, I liked it alright! I don’t remember everything since we only read it for school a few years back, but after reading it, I did really want a hound dog ‘kinz to name after one of the dogs, heheh! Yep, that’s where Celil came from XD True – I guess ya never know! Oh, thanks! I was quite excited to finally get enough since I missed out last year! Thanks, I’m glad you like it! :) Definitely! Lots of ‘em look quite good… Well, except the ones that are like bugs and stuff XD No problem; thanks for reading! (Yeah, it was so great to see you again, Taffy! :) I hope chat will be better next time!)

ilovemoonie

Hi, CuteHeart! Just wanted to let you know that I’ve read your post (congrats on your new Webkinz, by the way!! I’m so happy you were able to get them! =D ), and I’ll be sure to reply to it over the weekend! I wanted to get to it before comments stopped moderating today, but I’m afraid I have to get off the Newz in just a minute here… ‘^^ I apologize! I’ll definitely have my response posted before Monday, though! In the meantime, have a great weekend, and I hope you enjoy your new ‘Kinz! ^-^

ilovemoonie

(Alrighty, I’m back to post my response, now! Sorry about the wait! ‘^^ )
          Hi, CuteHeart! Merry *late* Christmas to ya, my friend! =] Did you have a good Christmas? Ooh, and thanks for letting us know about your new Webkinz; it’s awesome that you were able to get those two for Christmas!! =D Congratulations! They’re both such cute pets, aren’t they? ^-^ I’m glad you like them both!
          Aw, “Ann” is a cute name for the Hound Dog! =) That’s neat that it’s the name of a character from “Where the Red Fern Grows!” I’ve definitely heard of that book, but I’ve never read it. Is it good? :) Ahh, yesss, the Hound Dog really is an adorable pet! I just love how “squishy” the plush is, hehe XD
          Ooh, and “Celil” sounds cool on the Signature Harp Seal! ^-^ (Thanks for giving us the pronunciation, by the way, otherwise I probably would have pronounced it as “Se-lil’ or something ;P ) That’s cool that it’s the name of a character from a Turkish drama! Just curious, what was it was called/about? It seems interesting!
          YAY and congrats on your Snowy Retriever, pal!! …

ilovemoonie

… I’m so happy you could finally get it!! :D It really is such a cute lil’ dog; I’m sure all the waiting was worth it, yeah? :) Aw, “Snowbelle” is such a pretty name, and very fitting, too! I really like it! ^-^ Yesss, those cinnamon buns really do look delicious XD I wish I could try them =P
            In all, congrats again on your amazing new Webkinz, CuteHeart, and I certainly hope you enjoy them! ;D I can’t wait to see what Webkinz you decide to get with the money you have to spend, too; you’ll have to let us know when you get it/them! (Also, a bit unrelated, but it was really fun seeing you, Taffy, and Spring at the park yesterday! =) Ann was so cute! I only hope those annoying red letters are gone by the next chat… =/ )
            Anyway, have a great day, CuteHeart, and I hope you have a wonderful New Year’s, as well! ^-^ If I don’t talk to you again before then, see you next year! XD

(It’s alright, I don’t mind!) Hey, moonie! Thanks, you too! I did, thanks for asking! :) No problem! Thanks – they really are adorable, heheh! Thanks! Yes, I liked it! I mean, it was really sad at some parts, but it was about two dogs, so XD Oh, yeah! It is quite squishy, haha! Thanks! (No problem XD) I said the name further up a bit (I think I was replying to emi?) – but it’s called “Kurt Seyit and Sura” and it was basically about these two people from different countries who fell in love, but there was a lot of drama and their “friend” was actually this evil rebel. It was definitely interesting? I don’t know how to describe it in one word, haha. Aww, thanks! :D Of course; it may have taken some time, but in the end, I’m glad I could finally get it! Thanks, I’m glad you like the name! ^-^ They really do! XD Thanks again, moonie! :) (It was great seeing you, too! I’m really hoping the red letters go away though XP) Thanks, you too! :)

Hiya, CuteHeart! Happy Holidays to you as well! ^-^ Oh, heheh, hello to you too! XD Ah, that’s very nice that you got those two new Webkinz! Aw, I bet! They sound super adorable! Ooh, my gosh, “Ann” is a pretty cool name for the hound haha, that’s very interesting you got the idea from that book! Yes, I think it’s pretty adorable! ^-^ Aww, okay, “Celil” is a very cute name! Oh really? That’s cool that you got the idea from that Turkish drama XD Oh, haha, that’s pretty cool. Yeah, I think that’s a cool idea! ^w^ It really does fit well!
        Ah really?? That’s awesome that you finally got the Snowy Retriever Puppy! I already got it last year, but it’s pretty awesome that you finally got that pup! In my opinion, I think that pup is super cute ^u^ It’s good that you saved up to get it! Aww, well “Snowbelle” is such a really adorable name and I think it really fits that pup well. Oh haha, that’s fine. XD I think I’ve done that before when I can’t think of any…

…other names really. Ah yep, I think the PSI and the PSF are pretty cute as well! And yes, they do look delicious… yumm XD In all, thanks for letting us know about your new Webkinz, I enjoyed hearing about them! You too! Happy New Year to you as well! (Can’t believe it’s almost 2020 now O.o) ^-^ By the way, it was pretty awesome getting to chat with ya, Taffy, and moonie at the park this past Saturday! That was really fun! It was really awesome getting to see you guys together again!! ;D (Hopefully those annoying red letters will be gone soon.)

LolliPup

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!! =D This will probably moderate after Christmas, but I just wanted to pop in and say hi =) I have a Christmas gift for y’all, it’s not much, but I hope you guys like it! ^_^ Well, actually it’ll be a bit late cause the drawing won’t moderate in time, but I’ll post it as soon as I can. I just wanted to say thank you cause you’ve all been so very kind to me =) Merry Christmas again! :) <<<- (That's a Christmas tree, by the way :P)

(Late) Merry Christmas, Lolli! How was your Christmas? =) Aww, you’re making a drawing for us?! That’s so sweet! Thank you! I can’t wait to see it! Aw that’s kind of you to say.. you’ve been really nice too! It’s been cool getting to know you!

LolliPup

Hi, emi! My Christmas was great! Lol I started the drawing earlier but it kept looking weird XD The drawing will have the same concept but I have to figure out a new way to draw it =) Anyway, I’m aiming to submit it tonight so it moderates tomorrow and I’ll post it then =D How was your Christmas?

TaffyKitty12

Merry *late* Christmas to you, too, LolliPup! :D Aww, thank you so much for the gift, buddy– that was awfully sweet of ya to do! <3 ^-^ I can't wait to see the drawing, heheh… I bet it'll be awesome! ;D (Speaking of which though, I'm super sorry I haven't sent you anything for Christmas yet! DX I'm thinking I might do what you and emi are doing and make some art for everybody… if I do, is there a particular character you'd like me to draw? If I don't get around to it, I'll at least make sure to send you something on WW, for sure!) Awh, well, we're just glad to have you here, pal! ;) I'm glad you decided to join the forums– I really enjoy talking to ya! ^-^ The forums are a great place to make new friends, and I'm happy that you were able to 'discover' our little community, hehe :3 Have a great weekend!

ilovemoonie

Hi, Lolli! Merry *late* Christmas to you too, pal! ^-^ Did you have a nice one? :) Aww, and you’re making a drawing for us? That’s so sweet of you to do! <3 Ah, no worries, I don't mind if it's late! I can't wait to see it, though, whenever it moderates– I'm sure it's wonderful! =D Thanks for doing that for us, that was so thoughtful! =] Aw, and thank you! You've been very nice, too. I've really enjoyed getting to know you on here, and I'm glad that you decided to join the forums! ^-^ I hope you have a great rest of the year! ;) (Crazy that 2020 is in 3 days! :o ) (Hehe, and I love your Christmas tree emoticon XD )

LolliPup

Hey, guys! Taffy – don’t expect too much of the drawing, I’m not good at drawing human-looking animals or animals in general, and it’s kinda cheesy. But, I wanted to do a little something, so I hope you like it just the same. Aw, thank you! I also tried to find a few gifts to send everyone on WW (Shh! Don’t tell anyone! XD) Um, I guess you can either draw Ryleigh or Peppermint, ’cause you know what they look like from their bios/mini-bios. Aw, that’s so sweet! That means a lot to me <3 And moonie – Yes, I had a great Christmas! Well, thank you for being so patient with me ;) It should be up by tomorrow, though. I've been procrastinating lately XP Aw, I've enjoyed getting to know you on here, too! =) Haha, yeah, that is really crazy! Weird that it'll be a whole new decade. (Glad you like it! XD I just made it up lol) Anyway, keep your eyes peeled for the drawing hopefully tomorrow, and Taffy, I'm gonna reply to your post later today as well (and we'll see if I can get my roleplay reply started today, too. I hope. XD)

Merry *late* Christmas to you as well, Lolli! Did you have a nice one? Mine was pretty good, I had a pretty good time. :) Ooh, really?? Wow, that’s very nice of you do that! ^-^ Ah yeah, hopefully it moderates in time, I did send in a few of my photos as well and those haven’t been moderated yet. XP which is a shame because I really wanted to get it out of the way… Anyway, thanks for letting us know! I’d be looking forward to seeing it!! ^w^ Aww, you’re welcome! :D It was pretty great getting to know you! Oh and Happy New Year to you! ^-^

Hi, guys! Soo.. guess what? I made you guys Christmas presents! Surprise! I’m so happy these ended up moderating today!
      @FoxesRule612: https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=59923 I drew her cute signature fox, Lisa! I wanted to draw one of her characters I’ve never drawn, and thought she would be a fun one to do. =)
      @TaffyKitty12: https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=59925 I decided to draw Madison! I hope you like it! It was interesting taking a ferret face. Also, I have an unfinished drawing of Dahlia for ya to see as well; https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=59933
      @EmilyCuteHeart: https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=59927 I love this Webkinz! I don’t remember his name, though. Oof. ‘XD Was it like Cody or something? I don’t know, but he’s adorable!
      @SpringShimmer: https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=59929 I went with your bubblegum cheeky cat! It seems like this is one of your favorite pets, so I thought she would be a good one to draw.
      @ilovemoonie: https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=59931 I wanted to draw our sonas! I’ve done this with Taffy, but I thought it was your turn hehe!
      And lastly, @MyLittlePony2010EG13: https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=59937 She actually was sent the actual drawing with an Etsy order she purchased from me. =)

TaffyKitty12

Heyyy, emi! I don’t have the time to reply to all this now, unfortunately (gotta foto my uncle’s house real soon ‘^^ ), but I wanted to quickly let you know that I’ve seen your “Christmas drawings” for us, and oh my GOODNESS… I absolutely adores those sketches of Maddison and Dahlia you made for me! ;D They’re so cute and well-drawn and well, I just love ‘em :,) Fantastic job, bud, and thank you so much for taking the time to make those for me; you’re incredibly sweet! <3 ^-^ I promise I'll post a longer reply on them (as well as your other art) after Christmas =] Thanks again, and have a great Christmas Eve! =D

That’s alright, Taffy! Aw, you do? Yay! ^-^ I’m so glad you like them! Aw no you’re sweet! XD Thanks, though! I’ll look for your reply later then. =)

TaffyKitty12

Ah, thanks emi! .< Just letting you know so you didn't think I forgot about it, because believe me, this has been on my mind since Tuesday ,XD Can't wait to leave you my detailed thoughts! ^-^

TaffyKitty12

(OH MY GOSH… I am so, so sorry for the very late reply, emi! DX I meant to respond to this yesterday or on Monday evening, but I got so busy, I didn’t really have any time to come on here ;-; Anyway, I’ll go ahead and start my response now. Apologies again! >.< )
              First off, I love your adorable drawing of Lisa that you made for FoxesRule! ;D She's so cute, and her little outfit just makes her look even sweeter :,) [Although I'm not gonna lie; I originally thought she was supposed to be Kate until I read the description X,D Is Lisa supposed to be a pretty young fox, too? Ah sorry, it's been so long since FoxesRule used her on here, I kinda forgot what Lisa was like! '^^ ] Great work, as usual, emi! You really do a good job drawing foxes, ya know… ;)
              Next off, aww, man, thanks so much for the wonderful sketch of Maddie you made for me, emi! <3 Seriously, I love it!! ^-^ You did a great job with her face (Haha, I know, ferrets are kind of interesting to draw ,XD…

TaffyKitty12

… They’re a little tricky, in my opinion), and the shade of pink that you used for her eyes was spot-on! :D Love her ‘shy smile’, as well :) That expression definitely seems fitting for her XD
              No one’s ever drawn Madison before for me, I don’t think, so that makes me treasure this even more! =]
              Thank you again for taking the time to draw her for me– it’s an incredible ‘Christmas gift’, and I can’t wait to add this to my favorites! ;) I might even print it out, someday, too, haha! XD
              OH HECK, and I see you also sent in that unfinished drawing of Dahlia! And oh my goodness… I know it’s just a pencil sketch, but man: I really, really like it! =D Not only did you capture Dahlia’s personality perfectly with that pose, but I just LOVE the outfit you gave her…

TaffyKitty12

… (I noticed that she was wearing a NASA t-shirt XDD ), and her proportions are exactly as I imagined! Also, no worries about the glasses :) I know those can be kind of hard to draw, heheh ‘^^ (I usually just draw a fairly simple, cartoon-y frame when I’m doing them, to save me the trouble :P ) Oh, so you didn’t like how it was really turning out, huh? Well, thanks for still showing the sketch to me, anyway– personally, I thought it was great! ;D
              Movin’ on here, I think the little drawing you made for CuteHeart of her brown sugar puppy was pretty adorable! ^-^ I love his big happy smile, haha =] What a cutie! >^^< (And it's okay! I can't always remember the name's of everyone's pets, either ,XD A while ago, I think I called lava's old Webkinz donkey character "Tamara", only to find out it later that it was "Taima" :P )
              Awwh, Sugar Sprinkles looks so good, too! =D …

TaffyKitty12

… Just look at them chubby cheeks, hehe >u< Love how you did her coloring and everything, and her necklace seems pretty accurate, as well, based on the pictures Spring's posted of it! =]
              OHH, and so you did go ahead and make that kinzsona drawing for moonie, huh? XD Nice, emi! I gotta say, it is pretty cute, haha! ;D I remember when you did one for me (which I still love, by the way <3 ), so it's very sweet that you made one for her, as well! :) Now all we need is one of us three together, eh? XD
              Excellent job with the poses and outfits, bud, hehe! ^-^ Though I can’t tell if her rabbit is happy about the hugs, or if she’s just giving a strained smile and thinking something like “GEE THANKS FOR THE HUG BUT IT’S WAY TOO TIGHT GAH” X,D
              And, finally, I like the adorable picture of Marshmelllew that you made for MLP! I’m sure she appreciated it, and it was so very kind of you to draw him for her <3 …

TaffyKitty12

… I love both his surprised expression and his little hat! :D It looks as if he was taking a Christmas picture but wasn’t ready for the camera XD How precious!
              ~ In all, these were awesome drawings, emi, and thank you again for taking the time to make ‘em for us! ;D Have a great Thursday, and keep up the awesome artwork! >^^<
              (OH! And this is totally unrelated, but on the topic of Christmas stuff… have you come up with names for your cougar, red wolf, or lamb, yet? :) Sorry, I was just curious to know ,XD If you ever need some suggestions, don't hesitate to ask me =] )

Aww, thanks, emi! I love it ^-^ His name is Cole XD (but that’s okay that you didn’t remember, haha) He is really cute, I agree. You should be proud; your art is always amazing! :)

Yay! You’re welcome! Ooh, I knew it started with “C”! XD Yeah, he is! He was fun to draw too. Aww, thank you. <3 I’m glad you like it!

Ooh, hey emi! Merry Christmas to you as well! Did you have a good Christmas? ;) Wow, thanks so much for drawing these for us, really appreciate it! ^u^ I’m gonna go ahead and reply to this right now… –
        First of all: Aww, I love what you drew for Foxes! Her character looks absolutely adorable, heheh XD I love her outfit, I think it’s quite a cute outfit ^-^
        Ooh, wow! Your drawing for Taffy looks pretty cute ^-^ I love her eyes here, and I think you did such a nice job on the body and the coloring ^-^ Very cute XD
        Aww, it’s nice that you drew that pup for CuteHeart! He looks super adorable here, haha XD I think you did a great job on him! Ah yeah, I don’t really remember what his name was as well ^^; I still think he’s adorable anyway XD Oh, and I really like how you did the coloring ^-^
        Ah, oooh, thanks so much for drawing Sugar Sprinkle my Bubblegum Cheeky Cat! :D I really appreciate that you drew her for me, thanks! Heheh, yeah I guess it is one…

…of my favorite Webkinz in terms of plushies XD Anyway, I really like how you drew her! She looks super adorable in your style, and ahh, I really like how you drew her necklace! :D I actually think you did a great job on her necklace actually XD She is super cute here! Thanks again for drawing her for me, I really appreciate it! ^-^ I’ll have to put this into my favorites XD
          Aww, okay wow. Moonie’s kinzsona looks really cute here XD And it’s so cute how they just hug each other here, aww ^-^ Super cute!
          Oh, and I forgot about that unfinished drawing of Dahlia in my last reply, heheh ^^; I’ll just have to put my thoughts on it here. Anyway, Dahlia looks pretty nice here! I love her pose, I think it’s cute ^-^ Aww, it’s fine, I think you did a great job regardless XD I’m sure she’ll like it just fine ^-^
          And lastly, awww!! It’s so nice that you drew Marshmellew for MLP! He looks absolutely adorable wearing that Santa hat ^u^ I think he just looks super adorable here! …

… I’m sure she’ll appreciate that you drew Marshmellew for her! I think it’s really sweet that you drew him for her! <3 And ah, that's nice! I think she told that to me actually, it's great that she got sent the actual drawing, that was super nice of you to do that for her! ^-^
            All in all, I really like all of these drawings! Thanks again for drawing these for us, I really appreciate it! ^-^ In the meantime, I hope you had a nice Christmas, and have a good week, my friend! ^-^

Hey there, Spring! =) Ah, thanks for the reply! It was nice of you to comment on all of my drawings. I had a great Christmas, thank you! How was yours? Ah, well, I think I’ll just run this up and say a big THANK YOU, so I don’t repeat myself a million times replying to this stuff XD I really enjoyed drawing all of these! It was pretty fun! Yess, I thought you liked Sugar Sprinkle! I noticed that you drew her once and you said she was one of your favorite plushes, so it seemed like a good choice. =) It was convenient that I could reference from your drawing for the eye color and the necklace, too. Aw hehe, I’m glad you like it! Oh and did Pony mention that drawing? I haven’t talked to her since we were all together last.. which has been like a month or something. But yeah, you’re welcome! I enjoyed doing it! Thank you for taking the time to reply to everything!

pompom323

hey Emi! Do you think you can draw Nala, my lioness? :) just wondering, i would love to see a drawing of her.

Sure, pompom! =) I can make it your Christmas present.. just slightly delayed lol. What color is her eyes?

pompom323

they are blue. :)

ilovemoonie

Hi, emi! (Oof, sorry for the late reply, by the way! XP ) Awww, that was so nice of you to draw us all something for Christmas, emi!! Thank you so much; you’re so sweet! <3 Oh my goodness, I absolutely love the drawing that you made for me of our Kinzsonas together!! =D We’re so cute, hehe XD You did such an amazing job drawing it!! Thanks so much for making it for me– it means a lot! ^-^ I can’t reply to all of this before they stop moderating comments, but I wanted to at least let you know that I’d seen your drawings, and I should be able to reply to them in more detail sometime over the weekend! I hope that’s okay, and thanks again for the awesome gift, pal! I’ll be back soon to comment on it more, and in the meantime, have a great weekend! =)

Hi, moonie! I thought I might as well reply since I never did. =P But gosh, thank you! I’m glad you liked your present! ^-^ I’d been wanting to do a drawing of our sonas together for a while, so I figured I might as well do it for Christmas! I still want to make one with all three of us (you, me, and Taffy) though. ;P I think it would be fun to do a little group picture someday. I’ve also always wanted to do one with all of our sonas in a theatre, crying over Spider-Man saying “Mr. Stark, I don’t feel so good” XD Anyway, I also wanted to say that you don’t have to reply to this. I’m good with what you just said there! You don’t need to make any big ol’ reply, I just wanted to know if you liked your gift, and you already said you did, so.. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Don’t feel like you have to!

ilovemoonie

Hey, emi! That’s okay, heheh! You’re welcome! Aw, of course, pal! I mean, how could I not like it? XD It’s an amazing drawing and an amazing gift!! <3 Ooh yes, that'd be awesome if you drew all three of our Kinzsonas together someday! That would be so great, I'm sure! ^-^ OH YEAH and I remember that Spider-Man idea! Oh gosh, that would be so funny X'D But also accurate…I think I probably cried during that scene ;P You should totally draw that sometime, haha XD Aww, and are you sure? Well, thanks emi, but, I actually already typed up like half of my reply a few days ago, I just hadn't finished it yet, so…I figured that shouldn't go to waste! It shouldn't take long to finish my reply, so, I'll still post it, anyway. Thanks, though, for being so considerate and trying to make things easier on me; I appreciate it, pal! But, I still wanted to reply and let you know what I think about your other drawings, too! So, I'll go ahead and post my response below, once I finish it:

ilovemoonie

(Alrighty, finally finished up my response, so I’ll go ahead and post it, now!)
              Hiya again, emi! I am so, so sorry for the late reply!! DX I meant to respond to this a long time ago, but I’ve actually been busier than I thought lately, and with all that has been posted on here recently, I almost forgot a couple of times that I hadn’t replied to this yet… =/ I really apologize!! D= Anyway, I’m back to respond now, though, and I’m so sorry again about the delay! ‘^^
              Well, I’ll just start of by saying, again, that I absolutely adore the drawing you made for me, emi!! It looks so amazing! =D It was so sweet of you to draw our Kinzsona’s together! <3 I love how you're giving me a "hug attack", haha XD Your Kinzsona looks so happy, and mine looks happy but a little surprised and/or squished XD You really did a great job with the expressions, though, I love it! ;D Thanks so much for drawing this for me, emi; that was so sweet and generous of you, pal! ^-^ I really wish I could have…

ilovemoonie

…made something for you guys, as well, for Christmas, but I wouldn’t have had any time to draw in December, not to mention I’ve been completely lacking in any sort of art motivation lately…I seriously haven’t drawn anything since fall 2018 o_o Ah well…hopefully one day I can draw you guys something.
              Anyway, thanks again for this amazing gift, my friend! I made sure to rate it a “10” and added it to my favorites, too! =]
              Additionally, the drawings that you made for everyone else are amazing, as well! =D I think my favorite is probably your drawing of Madison for Taffy; you did an excellent job drawing a ferret!! I love the face, especially, and those eyes are so pretty ^-^ Also, how did you make her fur look so realistic?? Like, it looks so soft and textured, like actual fur! Seriously, I’m in awe of how real you can make your drawings look! :o I might just have to add that one to my favorites, too ;)
              Your sketch of Dahlia is so cute, too! =] Even though it’s not finished, it still looks great! Her face looks so sweet ^-^ …

ilovemoonie

… You really did a wonderful job drawing a deer, too, it looks perfect! Ferrets, deer…is there any species of animal you can’t draw? XD
              Ooh, and I love your drawing for FoxesRule, as well! :D Lisa looks so cute, and that outfit is so pretty! I wish there was a skirt like that on Webkinz, because I would totally use it ;) Great job on this one, though! Your foxes always look amazing!
              Oh my goodness, and CuteHeart’s Brown Sugar Puppy looks adorable, emi!! 8D I just love his happy, excited expression and his big floppy ears ;D And like Madison, his fur just looks so real…it makes me want to reach through the screen and pet him, haha! XD Also, that’s okay, because I actually forgot his name, too, oof… =P I knew it was something short that started with a ‘C’, though. It can be hard to remember the names of everyone’s Webkinz sometimes, ya know?
              Ah, and that’s cool that you drew Sugar Sprinkle for Spring! She looks so cute and sweet!! ^-^ (No pun intended XD ) You really nailed the fur pattern and the…

ilovemoonie

…kind of chubby face that all those cheeky pets have, and I just love her blue eyes and the pretty necklace you gave her! =)
              And, last but least, I absolutely love your drawing of Marshmelllew for MLP!! =D He’s such a cute little bun, and he looks even more adorable with that Santa hat, hehe ;) I love his pose and his kind of nervous-looking expression, too, it’s totally accurate for a real bunny! (At least, our bunnies often look like that ;P ) It was so sweet of you to actually give MLP the physical drawing, too– I’m sure she loved that! <3
              In all, these were all fantastic drawings, emi, and I rated each one a very well-deserved "10"! Thanks again for taking the time to draw each of us something for Christmas…you really are such a sweet and thoughtful friend! ^-^ <3
              Sorry again for how ridiculously long it took me to reply to this, and I hope you're having a great Thursday! :)

Ahh hey! I just wanted to make sure you knew I saw this! Thanks so much for taking the time to reply! ^-^ <3 You’re so sweet, pfft, thank you for all of those nice compliments about my art, aw.. XD I’m no professional and still have a lot to learn, but I’m glad you guys all seem to really like my art! It makes me happy that you think it’s good and that I can make you happy by drawing you something ^-^ Also, YES someday..! I will at least do some sort of group drawing with us, that’s for sure! I would love to draw our pet’s fancy ball roleplay outfits too! I’m gonna have to refresh my mind on those soon, cause I’m itching to draw them, heheh. But yeah, thanks so much for the reply! I’m sorry if it was stressful to finish or anything, but I do appreciate it! <3 =)

Hey everyone! I really doubt this will moderate before Christmas, but Merry Christmas to ya’ll!! I like what ya’ll said about the TRUE meaning of Christmas. I agree 100%!! I always try to tell others that it’s not about material gifts, but about the Ultimate gift given to us all ;) Anyways, I hope every one has a blessed time with family and stay safe! See ya’ll on the flip side! (That’s 80s slang for goodbye. Lol. I like a few things from the 80s hehe) ~angel~

TaffyKitty12

Hi, Oldshowsrock! Thanks a bunch; Merry Christmas to you, as well! ^-^ And good for you! ;) As nice as material gifts are, we shouldn’t forget about the real reason we celebrate this great holiday! =] I hope you have a wonderful and blessed Christmas, yourself! Thank you again! :) (Haha, is it? XD I’ve used it before and had no idea it was even from the 80s!)

Hey, angel! ^-^ Looks like they’re moderating on Christmas Eve, so it seems it did moderate, hehe =) Yess, so truee. Thanks, I hope you have a great Christmas with family too! Hahah, I like that XD See ya on the flip side!

Comments are closed.