Upcoming Pets

Home Forums Ask Questions Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 5,575 replies, has 130 voices, and was last updated by  lucylane556 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

ilovemoonie

Hiiii, guys! (Ahh, sorry for posting above you, Taffy! ^^’ ) Can you guys believe it’s almost Christmas?? Only two more days!! =D I’m so excited XD
      Anyway, I’m mainly just posting this to wish you all a Merry Christmas, and to apologize quickly for how incredibly inactive I’ve been lately!! DX’ I meant to come on here and reply to stuff, but this past week has been super busy for me… Still, though, I probably could have found at least a bit of time to come on here… =/ I’m so sorry for pretty much “disappearing” from the forums for the latter half of the week! XP I feel so bad ;-; I hope I didn’t let you guys down too much or anything, as I know I promised to reply to lots of things… I really am terrible at keeping promises, aren’t it? >.< Anyway, I doubt I’ll be on here much or at all until Thursday or Friday, but I hope to be on here a lot more once Christmas is over! Unfortunately, I have so much to catch with on here that, as much as I hate to say it…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ilovemoonie

…I kinda doubt I’ll be able to reply to it all, or, if I do, I’ll have to keep some of my responses really short…I really hate to do that, but I’m afraid that if I try to reply to everything that I’ve missed, it’ll take me a lot longer to catch up and reply to anything new =/ Nevertheless, I’ll still be sure to reply to as much of the older posts as I can! It just won’t be until after Christmas, is all, as I’ll be super busy until then. I truly apologize, again, for being on here so little lately, and being so slow with everything…I’ve been a really bad friend to you guys lately, and I’m sorry for that =(
        Oh! And also, you may have noticed that I actually didn’t end up posting a scene from that Sadie story I wrote, after all…I was going to do it last week, but with everything that was going on, I didn’t end up having time to get it ready, plus I would’ve felt bad posting it so close to Christmas, anyway, even though y’all said you wouldn’t mind…

ilovemoonie

… So, if you guys still want to read that scene, maybe I could post it after Christmas sometime? If not, though, I just won’t mess with it! I apologize for the change of plans, though! XP
          Anyway, on a happier note, I just wanted to wish you guys a very Merry Christmas!! ^-^ I hope you all have a wonderful time hanging out with family and friends, exchanging gifts, and of course, celebrating the birth of Jesus, as He is, of course, the real reason for the holiday! Since Taffy already asked you all what you’re doing, I won’t make you answer twice, (unless you want to, pfft XD ), but whatever you guys are planning to do for the holiday, I hope you have an amazing time! =D Also, keep watch, because I plan to send you guys a little gift on Webkinz either tomorrow or Christmas Day ;) I can’t wait to hear about all the presents you get, as well!
          ~Anyway, sorry for making this kinda long, but I felt that you all deserved an apology. Have a great week, friends, and I’ll talk to you guys soon! =)

TaffyKitty12

Hi, ilovemoonie! =] Oh goodness, it’s so good to see you again! :,) I know it’s only been a few days, but I really did miss you!
        Anyway, I know right? It’s crazy to think that it’s only two days away! O.o It doesn’t even particularly feel like it should be Christmas to me… ,XD But nonetheless, I am pretty excited! :)
        Aww, and it’s okay– you don’t need to apologize, bud! You didn’t let me down! I mean, yes, I missed you, of course XD But, I know you’ve been incredibly lately, so I honestly didn’t expect to see much of you, anyhow! I already figured that was the reason you weren’t on :)
        And that’s alright! To be honest, I don’t think I’ll be on here ’till then, either, ’cause I expect to be awfully busy the next few days, heheh. Technically, I shouldn’t even be on here today ’cause I have TONS of stuff to do, but oh well… ,XD
        Anyhow, thanks for letting us know about the replying and stuff! I’m sad you won’t be able to get to it all, but, I definitely understand….

TaffyKitty12

… I actually wasn’t sure how you could reply to all that, anyway, ahah… there was so much! I probably would’ve given up a long time ago if I were you, eheh ‘^^
          But yeah, don’t stress yourself out about it all; just reply to what you can! In all honesty, you can even skip that new pet update I posted a few weeks ago, if that helps you any. As a cool as a reply to that would’ve been, I know it’s a pretty long thing and is already kind of outdated anyway, so, don’t worry ’bout it ,XD Although, I’m just curious… do you think you’d be able to leave a reply to Dahlia’s bio, even if it’s a real short one? Ay, I’m really, really sorry for asking and I honestly feel super selfish for doing so all things being considering ;-; But, I guess I’m mainly asking ’cause I was really excited to read your thoughts, eheh ‘^^ (only emi replied, and I did spend a lot of time creating her) However, if that’s too much for you, I totally get it! I don’t wanna make you feel too stressed! :,( And I know I posted

TaffyKitty12

… it at a dumb time anyway, ahah XP
            If you can’t reply though, would you mind maybe telling me some of your thoughts next time I see ya at the park, or somethin’? Or… I dunno. Now I feel stupid and kind of mean for even brining that up, so, you can ignore what I just said XP
            Anywayyy, putting all that behind me now, aw, please don’t think you’re being a bad friend, moonie, because that’s not the case at all! Heck, I never even replied to half the things I promised I’d get to after missing all that stuff in the summer, which still makes me feel guilty even to this day, ahah… ‘^^ Sometimes, we can’t get around to replying to everything we wanted to get to, you know? (Even if we promise that we will; you don’t want to know how many forum promises I’ve broken o.o ) It happens, especially when we’re busy! Just ’cause you can’t reply to something doesn’t make you…

TaffyKitty12

… a ‘bad friend’, in the least! Honestly, if you wanna know the truth, you’ve been a great pal, moonie– one of the best I’ve ever known! <3 No amount of replying (or not replying) can ever change that :) I'm friends with you because of how funny and nice and awesome you are, not 'cause of how much or how quick you reply! So please, don't ever think that. You're a great friend, indubitably =]
            Oh! And yeah, I remember the Sadie story! I noticed you didn't post it last week, but I firgured the reason why was because you were busy or didn't get around to finishing it. It's okay; that kind of stuff is bound to happen, sometimes! I love both Christmas and Sadie, though, so you can definitely feel free to post that part sometime after the holiday, if you're still up to it ;) I'd love to read it!! :D
            Aww, and thank you, buddy– Merry *early* Christmas to you, as well! ;D I hope you have an excellent one this year, pal! :) …

TaffyKitty12

… And yes, thank you for bringing that up: Jesus is truly the ‘reason for the season’, and as nice as feasting and gift-giving are, we can’t forget why we celebrate this amazing holiday in the first place ;)
              Oh, thanks for asking, by the way! I already told emi this down blow, but what the heck; I’ll still just post it here anyway XDD We usually do a lot of the same thing for Christmas, but it’s kind of nice having a sort of routine to it, if you know what I mean :) Tomorrow, I’ll be going to be my uncle’s house in the evening (we always have dinner there and all the kids get to open gifts =] I dunno if I qualify as a ‘kid’ anymore so I may not get presents from my very extended family this year, but, I have my fingers crossed… ,XD ), and on Christmas Day, an aunt and uncle of mine are gonna spend the day at our house :) We’re going to have a big breakfast and dinner, relax, and open a ton o’ presents!…

TaffyKitty12

Er, sorry for adding more here, but I was just wondering, is there a specific character you’d like me to draw for you? I still feel pretty bad about my post above (as you can tell, I am quite guilt-filled right now :( ), so, I thought maybe I’d try to draw you something before I start up school, to make up for it.

TaffyKitty12

… What is your family going to do, moonie? Do you have any special plans this year? At any extent, I hope your Christmas is a fantastic one! :D
              And thanks; I look forward to hearing about everything you got, too, hehe! ;) (I certainly hope you can eat those webbies ya told me about ;D ) Will you be posting something about them? =]
              Aw, and thank you! You don’t have to send us a gift, but, it’s a very kind gesture :) I’ll try to send you something extra special, too!
              Anyway, in all, thanks a bunch for posting this for us, ilovemoonie, and I hope you have a great week! =D (And I’m sorry again for that stupid thing I brought up ‘^^ I feel awfully bad about it now; I hope I didn’t come off as being “rude” or “selfish” or “mean” ;-; If I did, or if I offended you in any way, please know that I truly apologize for that :,( I really do say some pretty dumb stuff, and honestly, I wish there was a delete button on here or something so I could get rid of all that stupid things I regretted

TaffyKitty12

(Oops, sorry, it looks like my last two comments got mixed up there! ‘^^ I dunno how that happened =/ Also, the comment that’s supposed to be the second to last got cut off a bit at the end, ahah. I meant to say “so I could get rid of all that stuff I regretted posting XP “)

TaffyKitty12

(OH NO! And I just noticed a very unfortunate mistake in what wa supposed to be my second to last comment, yipes o.o I accidentally said “I hope you can EAT those webbies you told me about”, when I actually meant to say “I hope you can GET those webbies you told me about” ‘^^ I’m so sorry! D: I wanted to clear that up so you know that I wasn’t tying to suggest that you eat your Webkinz. Webkinz are fun to play with. Not to eat. =P )

Oh my gosh, yes, go ahead, eat your webkinz, moonie. X’D ENJOY THEM!

Hey, moonie! Good to see ya again! ^-^ Oh my gosh, yeah indeed. I can’t believe it’s almost Christmas and almost the end of the year as well o.o Heheh, yeah, I bet! XD
        Ah yeah, thanks, moonie! Aww, no worries. I understand! I know it’s a lot to respond to, so don’t stress too much about it really. Yeah.. me neither, I’m thinking about taking a day or two off. Not sure if the forums will moderate around those days anyway, so yeah, I’ll be pretty much back on Thursday and Friday as well. It’s fine, I do understand that you can’t respond to all of these. I don’t really mind short responses anyway if that saves you time. :) I’ll try to keep on the lookout whenever you do respond to any of my posts!
        Ahh yeah, I noticed… Yeah, that probably wouldn’t of been a good idea to post it close to Christmas anyway.. I think it’d be fine if you post it sometime after Christmas though! It’s fine, no worries! I understand plans change :)
        You too, moonie! I wish you a Merry Christmas…

…as well, and a good New Year as well! ^w^ Aww, thanks! I’m not totally sure what I’ll do but I’m sure it’ll be a good time nonetheless! ;)
          And ooh, okay! Thanks so much for letting us know! I’ll definitely keep on the lookout for your little gift on Webkinz whenever you do send it! ^-^ Oh, heheh, not sure if I’ll post about any presents I’ll get, but who knows, maybe I will? It really depends on what kind of stuff I got anyway that I want to talk about with you guys anyway. XD
          Thanks again for letting us know, moonie! You too, you have a Merry Christmas, my friend! ^-^

Hi! BRO.. CHRISTMAS IS TOMORROW NOW! XD Merry Christmas to you too! Ah.. I know, I think we were all rather busy! I noticed you weren’t here very much, but I assumed you were just busy. I know you wouldn’t purposefully ignore us, even if I am a little weird ;P Aw, hun, it’s fine! <3 I know it’s frustrating.. and I understand. I usually don’t make promises, so I’m less likely to break them ‘^^ Perhaps you should try that more, heh. You definitely don’t need to reply to everything, too! That’s kinda unnecessary, ya know? Especially if people don’t see your reply anyway (you could always let them know, of course, but still). Please don’t feel too badly! A lot of people we’ve known on the Newz leave and rarely come back. Some post things once in a while, but definitely don’t reply to everything.. you get what I’m saying? You don’t need to be top notch always relying to everything. We’re just happy you’re still here! <3 …

… Oops, I just realized I never finished this reply ‘XD Oof! Well anywho, I don’t mind that you didn’t have the story ready! Maybe you can post it later after Christmas! I would still love to read it after! =) It sounds so cute.. X) Like.. Sadie. In Christmas Day. How could this not be adorable? XD Thanks so much, I hope you and your family have a great Christmas too! Heheh, that’s alright! We’ll be having a big yummy breakfast and opening presents, and then going over to my sister’s for dinner and to give her kids presents. ^-^ Aww and you’re sending a gift? That’s sweet! Thank you! I’ll be sure to check for it! And I look forward to seeing your after-Christmas post ad well! ^-^ Have a very merry Christmas, heheh!

TaffyKitty12

Hi, guys!
      Just wanted to quickly wish everyone a very merry Christmas this week! ^-^ Hope you all have a fantastic holiday filled with fun, family, friends, and presents! =D Anyone have any special plans on how they’ll celebrate? And of course, as fun as gift giving and getting is, don’t forget who Christmas is really all about (hint: He’s in the name itself ;) The best gift we could have ever gotten!)
      Have a great one, and I’ll talk to you guys on Thursday or Friday <3

Hii! ^-^ Ah yeah, merry Christmas to you too! My plans aren’t exactly special, we do the same thing every year, but it’ll still be fun XD Everyone comes over and we open presents early in the morning, eat a huge brunch that my dad makes, and then later in the afternoon we’ll go over to my sister’s house and give a few more presents to her kids and spend the evening there. I’m sure it’ll all be really fun, as always! I can’t wait to give out my gifts. ^-^ What about you? Oh yes, of course! I’ve been trying to make a point to think about Him and not forget, and read the Christmas story as well. =) Him coming to Earth seriously is the best present ever! Anyway, I hope you have a great Christmas too! I look forward to seeing what you get later, hehe! ;)

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, emi! Thank you, buddy =] Haha, well, that’s okay XD I understand, because my family does the same thing, too! It’s kind of nice to have a routine like that every year, yeah? :) Anyhoo, a big brunch sounds pretty good to me, hehe! Just curious, what foods do you guys usually eat? =) Ooh, and early morning gift-opening too? How very nice! ^-^ I hope you have a great time at your sister’s house, as well. It’s sweet that your family visits her like that ;D I’m sure! It’s already fun watching people open the gifts you got them; the smiles are always worth it =] I bet they’ll all love the presents you got ‘em! <3 Oh, and thanks for asking! As per usual, I'm going to my uncle's house for Christmas Eve tomorrow night, and… on Christmas Day, we usually begin by having a big breakfast with another aunt and uncle who come, and then we open all of our gifts afterwards. The rest of the afternoon is spent relaxing until dinner, which is also pretty big XD So, yeah…

TaffyKitty12

… Nothing super ‘big’, but it’s very nice, nonetheless! :) And good for you, emi! I know it’s sometimes hard to forget the true meaning with presents and all that, eheh ‘^^ So, it’s awesome that you’re trying to focus on Him, too ;) I think I’ll read the story, as well, so I feel like I did something to celebrate Him (since it’s His birthday, after all!) Thanks again, buddy! ^-^ And okay, hehe! I think I’ll probably post something about them on Friday, maybe :) Are you gonna post about yours, too? I’ll definitely be curious to know what you got! ;D

ilovemoonie

Hey there, Taffy! =] Ah, Merry Christmas to you too, pal!! ^-^ I hope you have an amazing holiday this week, as well!! =D Hmm, let’s see…well, my oldest sister and her husband came on Saturday, so we’ve been hanging out and doing stuff with them. Then on Christmas Eve my other sister is coming; we don’t usually do a lot on Christmas Eve, but we usually open one gift that night. :) Then on Christmas morning we’ll open the rest of the presents in the slowest way possible (I dunno how your family does presents, but the way we do it is by taking turns opening one gift at a time, and usually talking a good deal in between XD ), and later my uncle and cousin will be coming and we’ll eat lunch. And, I guess we usually just hang out for the rest of the day! So, yeah, nothing too special, but it is fun :) How about you? What are you going to be doing for Christmas? =) Ah, and yes, very well said! As fun as it is to receive and give presents and all that, it’s important not to lose sight…

ilovemoonie

…of the true meaning of Christmas; after all, no gift we could ever give could even begin to compare to the gift that God gave us! It really is such a wonderful thing to celebrate ^-^ Anyway, I hope you have an amazing Christmas, Taffy, and I look forward to talking to you again soon and hearing about the gifts that you got! :D I hope you get lots of Webkinz, hehe! ;)

Hey, Taffy! ^-^ You too as well! :D I wish you a very Merry Christmas as well! Hmm, well I’m not really sure. ^^; I don’t really have any plans for the holiday yet. Right, indeed… I can’t wait to see what presents you get! XD I’m not totally sure if I’ll post about any presents I get, but if I do end up getting some stuff that I wanted to talk about, then I’m pretty sure I might as well post about it whenever I get around to it! XD You too! ^-^
        Oh! And uh… before I forget, feel free to let me know any free day you get for a chat slot, as well as the time whenever you’ll be able to. Although, I think it’ll be better to just let me know on that other game we play instead, if that makes it easier for you? I don’t mind either way. :) Oof, I really do apologize if I bother by asking you that question regarding chat XP I guess I just wanted to know in advance ^^;
        Anyway, have a Merry Christmas my friend! <3 ^-^

(Oh! And unrelated, but uh… my other two masterpieces have gotten approved lately. Feel free to check that out! I finally drew Ren XD He was an interesting character to draw for sure X’D)

Hiya, Taffy! Merry Christmas to you, too! =) I hope your Christmas is everything you hope it’ll be! ^_^ Ah, I don’t have anything special going on, really, I think my family’s just gonna open presents on Christmas morning with maybe cinnamon rolls or something for breakfast, and then I think we’ll go out for a nice dinner (I really have no clue, as you can see XD) And yes! I’m glad you said that! Now that it’s brought up, I think I’ll read the Christmas story myself =] It really is important to not get so wrapped up in gifts and things (no pun intended XD) that we overlook the best gift of all, His birth. Anyway, one last thing- I’m very grateful that I get to share this holiday season with you guys, even if we don’t know each other all that well yet :) Merry Christmas, everybody!! =D

LolliPup

Whoops, I didn’t realize I was logged in on the wrong account! XD Sorry ’bout that =)

Oh my gosh, I actually totally forgot that you and “fionaflamingo” were the same person..! X’D It’s a good reminder at least, haha

LolliPup

Haha, I got so used to Lollipup that I almost forgot too! XD I probably would’ve if it wasn’t for my Webkinz account having that name =D

TaffyKitty12

(Wow it’s been quiet here lately ,XD I feel like I’ve just been talking all to myself, haha)
      Hey! Uh, mainly just wanted to say that I went ahead and did MLP’s turn for her for the Vacation Roleplai, if anyone wants to read that or check it out :) I’ll try to start working on my own response soon, and hope to have it done no later than New Year’s Eve! Guess it mostly depends on how busy I am ‘^^ ‘Cause I do know I’ll be busy the next couple weeks. But I should be able to have the time to work on it. If I don’t, I’ll just have to make the time. Don’t wanna be a hypocrite and take forever to reply to my own roleplay, y’know? :P
      Anyway, thought I’d say something, and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! ^-^ Might post a short, special Christmas message on Monday, if I have the time ;)

Ohh, okay. Thanks for letting us know, Taffy! Also, uh, I hate to bother you by asking you this but uh, when do you think you’re gonna reply back to our thread? I hope to see a response back from you soon! Especially, since it’s been a week since I posted my reply… I’m not sure if you’re still planning on responding back to it. In the meantime, just let me know and I’ll keep on the lookout for it hopefully! I hope you’ll respond back to this?? And you too! You have a good weekend as well! ^-^

TaffyKitty12

Hi, Spring! No problem :) And also, I replied to our thread over the weekend! I’m sorry about how long it took me… XP I know my response was rather long, so don’t feel like you have to reply back to all of it, or that ya have to reply quick! I don’t mind waiting =]

Hey, Taffy! (Yeah, I guess everyone’s getting ready for Christmas hehe! I know I am! ;D) Ohh okay! Thanks for letting us know! I went and read it straight away. You did a great job writing her characters! I’m sure Pony would be proud, and really appreciates you using them for her. =) Oh pff and it’s funny how you made Pinkie Pie try to sit next to Candy.. XD She’s just gonna love that… XD Alright, that’s fine. I’ll understand if you don’t get it done by then, but I do look forward to reading your next reply! Oo special Christmas message thingy! Cool! I’ll be sure to check for it then. ^-^

ilovemoonie

Hi, Taffy! (Oof, yeah, it has been quiet here lately… ‘^^ I’m sorry I haven’t really been on here much…Christmas-related stuff has been keeping me very busy, to say the least :P )
        Anyway, thanks for letting us know! I read your response for MLP’s turn, and I must say, I think you did an excellent job using her characters!! ^-^ I mean, I don’t know too much about some of the characters she was using in that roleplay, but from what I do know about them, you seemed to do a great job sticking to their personalities! =) I especially love the way you used Pinkie Pie; I definitely think you captured her hyper-ness very well XD That was so funny how she went up and started talking to Candy, pfft :’D I was like, “This’ll be interesting…” XD I know I’ve already said this before, but it was so sweet of you to use MLP’s characters for her; I’m sure she really appreciates it <3
        Oh, and thanks for letting us know! I can't wait to read your response when you're able to post it, but I'll totally understand…

ilovemoonie

…if you can’t reply until New Year’s Eve or later! You’ve always been so generous with giving me extra time to reply, after all, so I don’t mind waiting if it takes you longer than usual. It is a busy time, after all! Thanks again for letting us know, and have a great day, pal! ^-^ I’ll be sure to go reply to your Christmas post in just a few minutes, hopefully! ;)

LolliPup

Hey everyone! (Sorry for posting above you, Taffy >.<) I know I'm still kinda new here, but does anyone want to be friends on Webkinz? =) If you do, my username is fionaflamingo =] Sorry for interrupting, but I just wanted to put that out there :)

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, LolliPup! (It’s okay– no worries at all =] That post below was only meant for Springshimmer anyway, so XD ) Sure, thanks for asking! :) I actually meant to friend you on WW a while ago, but I wasn’t sure what your username was, eheh ‘^^ But yeah, I’d love to be buddies you you on there! ^-^ I have five accounts, but I’ll just friend you on my main two, which are bbdoll11 and WarriorCat1010 ;) I’m on almost every day on those ones! Always happy to help with collections and stuff =]

Hey there, LolliPup! Oh, sure thing! I’ll go ahead and add you as soon as I get on later today. :) Just to let you know, my username there is SpringBackUp. Anyway, I’ll add you soon! ^-^

Oh sure! If you want to add me, I’m “emiemiemiemiemi”! I often forget to add people, so if you want to add me that might be better. ‘^^

ilovemoonie

Hey, LolliPup! Oh, sure, I’d love to be friends with you on Webkinz World! ^-^ Thanks for asking! My username is iloveknuffle, so you can friend me if you’d like! Otherwise, I’ll try to remember to add you when I go on Webkinz next. Ah, no worries, you’re not interrupting at all; thanks for bringing that up actually! Have a great day! =)

TaffyKitty12

Ah, hey, @Springshimmer… I’m not sure if you’ll see this or not, but if you do, I kinda need to ask you a quick question about our chat today?
      Ayy, I really hate asking especially since I know we initially planned on having it in the evening XP But, is there any way we could have our chat earlier today, like this morning or afternoon…?
      I just found out that I might be going to dinner tonight, and if so, I dunno when it’ll be or when I’ll get back :/ I don’t want the same thing that happened yesterday (i.e. only staying for a half hour and then having to leave) to happen again today…
      So uhh, what do you think? I’d be good to talk pretty much any time before 5 KT (4 my time) tonight. Can probably stay for an hour or a little over that? At any extent, definitely longer than last night! If you know of a time that is good for you, please let me know on here or on that other game we play :) …

TaffyKitty12

… (Preferably an hour or 30 minutes in advance of the possible chat time, so I can make sure to be there)
        If only later in the day works for you, however, I understand! If that’s the case, though, would you mind pushing off our chat until about 7:30 or 8 KT…? I imagine I’d be home well before then, but I don’t want to underestimate things, just in case!
        Either way, I look forward to hopefully talking to you some more today ;)
        (Oh! And I’ll try to use my other computer today, too, if possible, since that one game doesn’t lag quite as much on there. It’s usually ‘unavailable’ during our chat times, but it might be free today :) )

Hey there, Taffy! Ohhh, okay… Thanks for letting me know. And yeah, sure thing! Will 3 PM KT work for you? I’m pretty sure that’ll work just fine for me, I think. :) Heheh, yeah, same here! XD (Oh, okay, that’s good! I know it seems to lag most of the time.) Thanks again for letting me know! I think 3 PM KT is good enough for me. Hopefully, we’ll be able to chat longer this time! ;)

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, Spring! No problem, and thanks for being so understanding! =] 3 KT sounds perfect, actually! ^-^ In that case, see ya in a half hour ;D (Haha, yup! Hopefully I can ,XD Ohh I know… it can be super laggy, sometimes :P ) Me, too! I’m pretty sure I’ll be able to ;) Welp, talk to you soon, buddy!

Comments are closed.