Upcoming Pets

Home Forums Ask Questions Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 4,141 replies, has 94 voices, and was last updated by  TaffyKitty12 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

TaffyKitty12

@ilovemoonie, @_emiemiemiemiemi_, @Springshimmer, and @EmilyCuteHeart: just sent you guys your yearly WW Christmas gift from myself :)
      Be sure to check your messages! And yes, I said ‘messages’, not ‘mailbox’– there’s a reason for that ;) You’ll understand once you see it XD
      It’s not much, but I really hope you guys like it =]

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ilovemoonie

Heyyy, so you’re the one who sent me that! I knew it had to be either you or emi, because we were literally just talking about the idea of giving each other estore stuff yesterday, pfft XD Anyway, thanks so much for the awesome gift, Taffy– that was so sweet of you!! ^-^ You really didn’t have to do that, but I do appreciate it very much! <3 I'll be sure to send you guys a Christmas gift, too, though I'll probably wait until Christmas or Christmas Eve. So, keep watch! ;) Thanks again for the gift, pal!! You're so thoughtful! =]

TaffyKitty12

Hehe, surprise! :D Right, right… honestly, if it wasn’t for us talking about that yesterday, I probably wouldn’t have thought of the idea ,XD Anyway, you’re welcome, buddy! ^-^ It was no problem at all! ;) Actually, I only had 1,000 points left and wasn’t sure what else to do with ‘em ,XD So, why not use them towards presents for some of my best buddies? =] (Luckily the gift I gave you all was only 250 so I was able to afford one for each of ya. Wish I had more points so I could’ve given you guys a bigger and better gift, but… it’s the thought that counts, right?) And okay! You really don’t have to give me a gift for Christmas on WW if it’s too much of a hassle but… feel free to do so, if you’d like :) I’ll probably end up sending you all a little something else, too, just for the heck of it, haha ;) Again, no problem, and I’m glad you liked your present! :3 <3

Ooh, thanks for letting us know! I just looked and I like the gift you gave me! Thanks, that was pretty sweet of you to do that! ^-^

Oh hey! XD LOOKY THERE! I actually had no idea you sent me anything until I saw this, and then TA DA, THERE’S DEX DANGEROUS! XD That was sweet of you, Taffy, aw X) I will treasure my little Dex toy always! ;D I should put him on a pedestal in the middle of some room haha! I honestly might do that, so I don’t forget you gave it to me lol. But yeah, thanks, buddy! I honestly do appreciate that you thought about t and gave us all a little something <3 I hope I can make you a gift too!

Uh well, heya, everyone! I apologize for posting this update now but since I probably won’t have a chance to post it next week, I might as well have to do it now. ;P
      Anyway, moving on, well…. I know Taffy seen this new pet of mine already, but I want to announce about this pet here so…
      This new Webkinz I have gotten is the Waffle Wallaby! And of course, I decided to name it Rocko since he’s one of my favorite cartoon characters and he is a wallaby character from that show X) I will say that I am very happy to finally have this pet! I’ve been keeping an eye on when it will come back to eStore since August I believe. A friend of mine actually gave this pet to me as a gift! So, I’m very happy to have it! I think it’s such an adorable Webkinz and I think it’s such a neat pet to have!
      https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=59867
      I’m not sure if I’ll play as this pet that often for park chats, but maybe you can see me play as…

…him quite often. :) Otherwise, I use Lulabelle and Lavender Mist most of the time nowadays for my main pets.
        Moving on from that, I also decided to post two more drawings that I couldn’t finish it in time last time. So here they are…
        Nicktoons Doodles (ah phew, this one went through, idk why, but I was kinda worried it wouldn’t get through, ahah ^^;) : https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=59869
        Sugar Sprinkle: https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=59871
        Anyway, I think that’s it for this post. I might as well finish this off now. Let me know what you guys think of my new Webkinz and a couple of my drawings! I’d love to hear them! I hope you guys have a good Monday! ^-^

(Oh, and @TaffyKitty12, kinda forgot to tell you this but I recently replied to our thread. Here’s the link: https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/upcoming-pets/page/4/#reply-2222487
          Just take your time on replying whenever you get around to it. I’ll try to keep on the lookout for it. :)
          Also, I’m sorry if I bothered you by asking you this but… do you have any idea whenever you’ll be free to have open chat slots for us sometime? I’d love to get to chat with you again if you get a chance to do so. Like I said before, I can do them in mornings as well (as long as it isn’t like 8 AM KT, I think I’m mostly fine doing them in a morning) Just let me know in advance, maybe in other game we both play? I hope to chat with ya again soon, my friend! ^-^)

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, Spring! Just wanted to say that I’ve read your update and looked at your awesome pictures, and I’ll try my best to reply to it all soon! ;) Hopefully sometime tomorrow? (Oh! And I’ll be sure to respond to your question regarding chats, as well! =] The rest of this week is looking rather busy for me, but… I think later Wednesday or early Thursday *might* work? If so, I’ll let you know what exact time!)

TaffyKitty12

Hi, Spring! (Looks like I’m back to reply a little earlier than I thought I would ;) Had some unexpected free time so why not XD )
          Oh no, no, it’s totally fine! =] I don’t mind that you posted this today! Actually, I’m glad posted it now as opposed next week, anyway, ’cause I’m sure I’ll be quite busy then and hence, I don’t know when I would’ve been able to reply, eheh… ‘^^
          Anyhow… I know I said this at the park last week, but congrats on being able to get Rocko, buddy! ^-^ I was so excited when I saw him, haha XD The waffle wallaby really is a cute pet, and I love the outfit you gave yours! Why, he almost looks a bit like the real Rocko! :) Ya know, minus the waffle-y texture and stuff XD
          Ohh, and a friend gave him to you as a gift? How sweet! <3 That was very nice of them to do that for you =]
          Welp, I sure hope you continue to enjoy Rocko, bud!…

TaffyKitty12

… Thanks for sending in that cute little pic of him, too, hehe ;)
            Movin’ on here, I really like those nicktoon doodles you sent it this time around, as well! :D Ah, so that’s what Stimpy looks like… actually, I think I remember seeing him in a nickelodeon magazine or something one time ,XD I looked him up and I agree that his original design is a bit ‘odd’, but I think you made him look super cute in your sketch!! ^-^ I really love his subtle smile ;D And your CatDog doodle is adorable, too! Very cute, Spring, hehe :) I especially like the way you did Dog– he looks extra cute XDD
            Finally, I adore your little drawing of Sugar Sprinkle with her new necklace! <3 She always looks so adorable in your style, gosh :,) A job well done, as always! =D
            In all, thanks a bunch for telling us about your new pet (as well as posting those truly awesome drawings) for us, Spring– I really enjoyed this update!
            Hope you have a great day and a wonderful rest of your week ^-^ … !

TaffyKitty12

… (OH! And thanks a bunch for letting me know about our thread! I didn’t see that you replied to it yet, oof… haven’t been checking that page as much as I should, ahah ‘^^ Anyway, I’ll read your reply soon, and I’ll try to respond within the next few days! Probably not gonna be around the forums very much the rest of this week, but… I’m sure I’ll find time to reply before the weekend :)
              As for having a chat, let’s see… well, like I said earlier, I could *maybe* do one of Wednesday or Thursday? Oh, and don’t worry about the 8 KT thing; I wouldn’t be able to do it earlier than that either, trust me X’D Sometimes I don’t even wake up before then, haha :P
              Anyway, as for Wednesday, I think that day is looking pretty good for me, except I have some school-prep stuff I gotta do that morning. So, if we have a chat that day, it’d probably have to be in the afternoon or evening, if that’s okay?…

TaffyKitty12

… For Thursday, I’m actually not quite sure yet! I’ll have to see about that one ‘^^ Overall, afternoons have been a little iffy for me after 2 KT, so, if we have a chat that day, it’d be easier for me to do it in the morning or in the evening.
              So, uh… yeah! If one of those two days works better for you, let me know which one, and maybe we can figure out a time to talk for a short while? :) 12 KT to 2 KT and 6 KT (pm, of course) to 8 KT are usually the most open timeframes on my end)

Hey there, Taffy! Oh, well thanks, haha XD Yeah, I have a feeling since it seems like Christmas is coming up in about a week now (which is surprising to me o.o) Yeah, I’m very happy to finally get him! ^-^ Thanks!
              Ooh really? Actually, I remember when there were Nickelodeon magazines XD Those were awesome! I never really owned any of them though. That’s interesting… Say, have you seen Ren’s design? It’s kinda odd because he doesn’t really look like a chihuahua to me XD Then again, Ren and Stimpy’s designs are pretty interesting to say the least… XD Although, I think that’s the point of that show. Aww, thanks! I do think Stimpy has got to be my favorite character, I thought he’s pretty adorable ^w^ I will admit that the more I saw of that show, the more I seem to like it and get used to it XD Oh, and thanks! Oh yeah, I think Dog has got to be my favorite, haha XD I still think Cat is a good character though. And it’s nice that you think my Sugar Sprinkle…

…drawing is adorable. :) Thanks! No problem, you too!
              (No worries, I’ll try to keep on the lookout whenever you reply.)
              And yeah, sure! I think Wednesday will work out fine for me anyway! As for the times, I think 6 PM KT would be more preferable to me, although if that doesn’t work out for you, then sure, I’ll do it at 12 PM KT as well. Anyway, let me know if that’ll work out for you. Sorry if this doesn’t make sense ^^; but yeah… Thanks for letting me know! ^-^

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, Spring! I can’t respond to this all right now, unfortunately ‘^^ (I’ll try to later this week, though!)
              However, I wanted to quickly let you know that tomorrow (Wednesday) at 6 KT should work perfectly! ;) Actually, that’d be better than 12 KT for me, too, ’cause I’m not even totally sure now if that time would’ve ended up working out for me, anyway, eheh. So, yeah– hope to see you then, if that still works! ^-^ Should be able to stay around an hour, I’d imagine?
              (Oh! And also, there is a chance I might be a few minutes late, so if I don’t show up right away, please wait for me– I’ll still be there, promise! )

Oh, no problem! Thanks for letting me know that 6 KT PM should work just fine! Yeah, I’m sure I’ll be able to make it there hopefully! Hope to see ya there! I’m looking forward to getting to chat with ya XD (Sure thing! I’ll wait for ya!)

Hi, Spring! Oh wow, someone gifted you the Waffle Wallaby? That’s so cool! =o That was really nice of them! It’s definitely a pretty cute webkinz. I always liked those “candy” pets. =) Congrats on getting Rocko! Your drawings are cute too. I like the one of your bubblegum cheeky cat! It’s pretty cute! Nice job with both drawings, though! I don’t know anything about that show you like, though, so uhh yeah.. ‘^^ I don’t have any of those channels, unless we’re on vacation at the beach or something. That’s pretty much the only time me and my brother would get to watch Spongebob, Fairly Odd Parents, Ben 10, Adventure Time, all that good old stuff lol. Your drawings for nice anyway though!

TaffyKitty12

Hello! Sorry, I know this is random, but… I just wanted to tell you all, if anyone happens to see CuteHeart anytime soon, could you please remind her about her turn for the Adventure Roleplay?
      I checked a few days and no one’s replied since the end of November ‘^^ Soon, it’ll be three weeks since anyone’s went (which is long over the limit). I last saw CuteHeart when she asked about what page the roleplay was on a couple weeks ago, but she hasn’t been on since then :/ I know she’s probably been pretty busy lately, and I’d definitely understand that! But, at the same time, I was really hoping to get my next reply done very soon, considering I start school in a few weeks. And, since she hasn’t been on, I don’t know the circumstances under which she hasn’t replied, which makes it a little harder for me to wait since I’m not sure when she’ll be able to come back on and respond… ‘^^
      I’m willing to give her another week to reply, but if she doesn’t respond by next Monday, I’m afraid I’ll probably have to skip her turn =(

Ah I know.. you mean the Vacation roleplay, right? I don’t know when she’s gonna reply.. I guess she’s been busy. It’s hard to get around to doing this sort of stuff sometimes. I hope Heart can reply before you have to skip her!

TaffyKitty12

Ah yep, I meant the “Vacation Roleplay”! Goofy me, I didn’t even realize that I accidentally put Adventure Roleplay until you pointed that out… my bad! ‘^^ (For some reason I get those two titles mixed up ,XD ) Aw yeah, me neither! I haven’t seen her on here for a while, so I guess she’s busy? That’s part of the reason why I’d hate to skip over her XP I wanna give her a chance, at least!! But, at the same time, I do wanna move forward before I start school. I dunno what to do! =/ What do you think? Is just one more week a little ‘harsh’? :s Should I give her until the weekend after Christmas…? (I suppose I’m a bit worried that maybe she forgot or won’t get around to it ’till next month, I guess, and I know she doesn’t really come around the forums too often anymore in general, ahah ‘^^ If I knew why she hasn’t replied yet as well as when she thought she’d be able to, it’d be a little easier for me to wait longer…

TaffyKitty12

… if that makes any sense. If only I was able to attend weekend chats, I could’ve asked!) What do you think I should do? I’m torn between being lenient for a good friend and being adherent to the rules (which I’ve already been making numerous exceptions for; alas, the difficultly of having a roleplay!) :/ I mean if she doesn’t reply by then New Year then I’ll unfortunately definitely have to skip her for the sake of moving on, but what about the next couple of weeks? Should I give her that extra time…? Ay, I’m probably thinking about this too much, aren’t I? :P I guess I should probably just give her a little more time and see what happens. I’m assuming she’ll come back on here around Christmas Break?

^ I haven’t forgotten – just been really busy, I’m afraid ‘^^ With the school spelling bee coming up this week and lots of tests and such, I haven’t had much free time… I’ll try to reply as soon as possible (definitely this week) – I’m so sorry :/ Now I feel kinda bad for making you wait… Again, I’m really sorry :(

Forget that, I’ll do it right now. I feel too guilty to wait any longer since you’re gonna be really busy soon :/

TaffyKitty12

Hi, CuteHeart! Aww, I’m sorry you’ve been so busy! :( ”Tis the time for busyness, I’m afraid ‘^^ I hope you’re not too stressed with all you have to do…? :c Ah, and I see– I figured that was why! Awh, but please don’t feel bad or apologize, buddy; I totally understand! I know it’s hard to get around to those sort of things when you have so much to do, and I really do apologize if I sounded ‘rude’ or ‘hasty’ in my original post :,( That wasn’t my intention at all! ;-; I’m truly sorry for that :( I feel so bad now… XP Anyway, you really didn’t have to reply to it last night (I would’ve given ya a couple more weeks! I decided that that’s what I was gonna do last night) but… thank you. Knowing how it is this time of year, I don’t expect your turn to come again ’till later next month, so hopefully you shouldn’t have to worry about it for a good while! Oh, and I’m not sure if I told you or not, but MLP wants me to take over her turn…

TaffyKitty12

… from here on out, so I’ll also be typing a response with her pets as well as mine. Sorry I know that was random and unrelated but I thought I’d let you know in case you were wondering why in the world I was using her pets all of a sudden XD ) Anyhow, again, I apologize if I made you feel bad, and I’m sorry you’ve had so much on your plate lately– I know that’s never too fun! XP I wish you good luck on your tests as well as your spelling bees (I know you can do it, buddy <3 ), and maybe I'll see you around when things slow down a bit for ya? My weekends have been too hectic to attend any chats lately, but if I get the chance, I'll try to come to one, soon; I've really missed talking to you, CuteHeart! In the meantime, I hope you have a wonderful rest of your week, as well as a truly terrific Christmas! :) I'll try to send you a little somethin' special on WW ^-^

TaffyKitty12

UPDATE: CuteHeart replied to the Vacation Roleplay last night, so, now it’s my turn! But, there is something I kinda wanted to ask you guys…
        Should I go ahead and work on my response with my characters, or… should I do a reply with MLP’s characters first, as she requested me to use them for her (I know I can’t use them as good as she did, but, I’ll try my best to do them a justice!) and also because it’s been a while since her characters have done anything? If I do the former, I’ll do a reply for MLP after emi’s next response. If it’s the latter, I’ll post my actual reply after I do one for her, though it probably won’t be until after Christmas.
        What do you guys think…? If I do my own reply first, keep in mind that it will be a shorter amount of time until it’s time for ilovemoonie to respond, as I plan to finish a roleplay response before Christmas.
        Dunno if that’s the best idea, considering she’s far behind?…

TaffyKitty12

… If I do MLP’s, I probably won’t get to mine until after the holiday, and hence, moonie will get a chance to get more caught up and no one else will have to worry about their roleplay turn for a little while longer. Except, when it is time for everyone to reply, there will be a little more character interaction to respond to… :P
          I dunno! I’ll do whatever you guys think is the best choice.

ilovemoonie

Hey, Taffy! Oof, sorry, I meant to reply to this on Monday, but I haven’t really been able to come on here much lately, I’m afraid… ‘^^ Anyway, I’m glad CuteHeart was able to reply to the Vacation Roleplay and that her turn didn’t have to be skipped! :) (CuteHeart, if you see this, I really liked your reply! ^-^ )
          Ohh…hmm…and that’s a tough question! I almost forgot that you were going to be using MLP’s characters, oops :P It’s sweet of you to agree to do that for her! <3 Aww, no worries, I'm sure you'll be great at using them! =) It’s really sad that MLP can't participate anymore, but I'm glad that her characters will at least still get to be in it in some way. Anyway, but back to the point, it's really up to you which response you want to post first! Part of me feels like you should maybe do a reply with MLP's characters, first, since they haven't done anything in a while, and also since I really don't want to hold up the roleplay again, as I doubt I'd be able to reply…

ilovemoonie

…until after Christmas if it became my turn this week. ‘^^ But, the other part of me thinks maybe you should post your reply first, so that the turns will stay in the correct order… (Plus I’m just really excited to see your response XD ) But wait, after this first time, are you planning to do your replies for MLP after emi and before CuteHeart, since that was when Pony was supposed to go? If that is the case, I feel like it’d maybe be easier just to wait and post your response for MLP after emi, so we won’t get the order messed up…? But again, that brings us back to the problem of me not being able to reply until after Christmas, ahah XP Well…I dunno! You can just do whichever one you feel like typing up first, I guess, or just whatever you think would be easier for you! If you do post your response first, though, would it still be all right if I don’t reply until after Christmas…? I really wish I could, but I’ll already be replying to emi’s Ball Roleplay before Christmas…

ilovemoonie

…and I highly doubt I’d have time for another one, too… XP Oof…I just realized I’ve been like, no help here =/ Well…either way, I don’t think it’ll make too much of a difference, whichever response you post first, so just do whatever you feel is best! If you do post your response first, I’d probably be able to reply the weekend of Christmas (like those few days after) or the week after that…but I know that’s a long time… XP So, maybe you should post Pony’s reply first, unless you don’t mind waiting on me that long…? Like I said, though, it’s really up to you! I’m okay with whatever you decide to do. :)
              Sorry for my unhelpfulness, (don’t think that’s a word..? XD ) but thanks for asking us about this! I can’t wait to see your responses, whenever you post them! =)

TaffyKitty12

Hi, ilovemoonie! (It’s okay– no worries at all! :) I know it’s a busy time of year, so I completely understand. Actually, I feel like I’m the opposite: I think I’ve been on here too much lately… ,XD Especially considering the amount of things I still need to do. After today, I’ll probably take a break till Friday afternoon, so I can catch up on some stuff)
              I am, too! I would’ve felt really bad if I had to do that :( I just hope she didn’t feel too pressured… ‘^^
              And it’s alright! I’ve had to remind myself a few times, as well ,XD Thanks, though! If that’s what she’d like, then I’m of course happy to fulfill her request; it’s the least I can do! Aw, well, you sure? Thank you, buddy. I will try my best! I’ll see if there’s any way I can find their bios so I can make sure I’m using them correctly. If I can’t, I’ll just base their words/actions on what I know about them so far.
              Anyhoo, thanks for letting me know your thoughts on this, moonie! :) I understand what you’re feelin’…

TaffyKitty12

… It’s a bit hard to make a decision like this, as there’s so much to think about! It’s kind of like there’s a pro and a con to each choice, you know?
              On one hand, it has been a long while since MLP’s characters had a ‘role’ in the storyline, and, the longer I wait, the harder it’ll be to pick up where she left off. Plus, I do sort of want her characters’ opinions on Unicornland to be conveyed, since, as of right now, there are quite a few who want to go and I need to even that out a little ,XD
              But, at the same time… I know you guys have been awaiting my response, in particular, and doing MLP’s reply now will give you all more to respond to. Also… oh, oof, I actually didn’t think about the ‘going out of order’ thing ,XD I’m glad you brought that up! Yeah, that is a valid point– things might get a teensy bit messed up ‘^^ Although, crazy as it sounds, I actually don’t mind too much going out of order…? ,XD Maybe it’s because I’ve had to do that before for some roleplays? I dunno…

TaffyKitty12

… Oh! And to answer your question: yes, if I did type a response for MLP before doing my own, ‘her’ next reply will be after emi’s and before CuteHeart’s, like it would’ve been if she were still here.
              (Aw, and it’s alright– I think your input was still quite helpful, actually! :) )
              Welp, with everything being taken into consideration (including your opinion), I *think* I might just go ahead and do hers before mine. To be honest, I don’t have a whole lot of my own response typed up yet, anyway, and I dunno if I’d have the time to get all that done before Christmas, depending on what else I have to respond to on here… ‘^^ If I do MLP’s and post hers on like, Friday, or something (I don’t think a reply for her would take me too long; I’d try to keep it short and snappy), I’ll then have until the following Monday (the 29th) to get my own done, which would really help! Also, it’d give you extra time to get caught up with everything on here as well as respond to emi’s Ball Roleplay :) …

TaffyKitty12

… So uh, yeah ,XD I can wait to see if emi replies and has any input; if not, I think I’ll just go ahead and get MLP’s reply done before the weekend. And, maybe I can post something about it once it’s finished in case you guys wanna read it and let me know what you think?
              (Oh, and it’s no problem at all! ^-^ Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts– I appreciate it very much!)
              Have a great day and an excellent rest of your week! ;D

Oh! Oops.. I’m sorry, I totally forgot about this.. ‘^^ I’m sorry about that, Taffy! I think what you were going with, doing Pony’s characters first, is probably best. They need to catch up on what’s being said, ya know? I think that’d be best, and that’d give moonie more time to reply as well. Anyway, that was my opinion.. Sorry for the late response.. ‘^^

Oof, sorry to post this above your posts, Taffy, but just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing! I’m getting excited about Christmas!! Love listening to Christmas music, especially classics sung by Bing Crosby, Frank Sinatra, and Dean Martin! Has anyone seen any of their movies? I can recommend some good ones if anyone hasn’t :) Hey could those of you on this forum send me a kinzletter? I’m trying to write down those who are active players on my friends list, and that seems to be the best way. :) anyway, hope everyone has a SPECTACULAR day!!!! angelgirldog7

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, Oldshowsrock! It’s fine; no worries at all ;) Thanks for checking in with us again! =] I’m pretty excited for Christmas, too, hehe! Ah, I unfortunately haven’t seen any of their movies ‘^^ (Though in sure they’re wonderful!) But, I do like their music! Especially Frank Sinatra’s– I love listening to his songs ^-^ He had such a good singing voice! Do you have any favorite classic Christmas tunes? :) Oh, and sure thing! I’ll try to send you a kinzpost next time I go on =) I think that’s a good idea, you have, to check to see who’s active and who isn’t! Thank you, and you as well! Have a great day and an excellent rest of your week! ;D

ilovemoonie

Hiya there, Oldshowsrock! =) (Sorry for the late reply, by the way! DX ) Aw, well, thanks for checking in! ^-^ I’ve been doing pretty well lately, just very busy. How have you been? :) YES, I can’t believe Christmas is so soon!! :O I’ve been getting pretty excited, too! I finally started buying presents for my family, decorating my room for Christmas, and watching Christmas movies, so, that has definitely boosted my holiday cheer, hehe XD Ooh, and that’s neat! I feel kinda embarrassed to admit this, eheh, but I haven’t actually heard many songs from those singers, I don’t think ‘^^ I’m sure they’re pretty great, though! :D Ah, and I’m afraid I haven’t seen any of their movies, either…just out of curiosity, what are some of them? :) Ohh and that’s a good idea! You know what, though? I don’t know if I ever friended you on Webkinz! :o Is your username angelgirldog7? Mine is iloveknuffle. I don’t *think* I have you on my friends list, though I could be wrong…would you mind if I added you, if you’re not on there already? I’d love to be friends with you on Webkinz! =)

LolliPup

Heya, Oldshowsrock! Sorry for replying so late! >.< I'm getting excited about Christmas too! I also haven't seen any of their movies, sadly =,( I do love those old classic Christmas songs though! I have a Bing Crosby Christmas CD =D I'd send you a kinzpost letter, but I'm not friends with you on WW. I would love to be, though! If you want it, my username is fionaflamingo :) Thanks for checking in with us! ^-^ Have a really great, super awesome, and especially wonderful day!! =D

TaffyKitty12

Oh, huh, hey guys. (Sorry for posting this so soon after your update, moonie! XP )
      Ah, I know this is probably a really bad time to do this ‘^^ But, because I mentioned it last week… I’m gonna go ahead and post Cassandra’s ‘fact sheet’ now. Hope that’s okay? I apologize in advance if it’s a bother to anyone! :c
      Anyway, uh, I actually still have yet to finish the very end of it, so I’m just gonna go post what I got now, and whatever I still need to do, I’ll type and post *hopefully* within the next hour or so.
      Welp, without further ado, here it is!:

TaffyKitty12

Name: Cassandra
        Species: Pegasus
        Eye Color: Dark magenta
        Age: 17 (roughly a year younger than Clint and most of his friends)
        Nickname(s): Cass, Cassie (the former is used a lot more than the latter, however)
        Residence: Lives in a nice, single-story home with her parents. She used to reside in Kentucky but her family moved to Kinzville a couple of years ago.
        Friends: Cassandra’s best friend is definitely Clint. She met him by chance some months after she moved to Kinzville, and the two have been close ever since!
        Cass is also pals with Natasha, who is Clint’s other bestie. They’ll talk every so often and will even hang out together, on the occasion.
        She’s met a lot of other ‘kinz from Clint’s large friends’ group, too, but has yet to really ‘bond’ with any of them. So, for now, Cass just considers them ‘acquaintances’.
        Appearance: Cassandra is a somewhat average-looking pegasus. She has very short, pale pink fur that covers most of her body. Her mane and tail are white, and Cassie also has shimmery, ivory-colored wings…

TaffyKitty12

~2~ … that appear to be different shades of purple depending on the lighting. Her hooves are the same way.
          Cassandra is the average height for a pegasus her age, and like most of my characters, she usually walks on her hind legs. However, Cass does differ in that she’ll occasionally trot or run on all fours, when it seems fit. Also, when she’s flying, all four of her limbs hang down; she can’t fly vertically with just her back legs dangling down :P
          Social traits (extroverted vs. introverted): Cassandra can be best described as an outgoing ambivert. She’s not at all bothered to talk to new faces (at least, most of the time, anyway; she is rather shy around some people), but it doesn’t mean she actively looks for new people to chat with all the time. And, of course, she does enjoy some time to herself, here and there.
          Overview of Cassandra’s Personality (this includes positive, negative, and ‘neutral’ characteristics, as well as quirks):
          -Overall an outgoing and rather amiable girl! Usually friendly to those she meets… unless Clint doesn’t like them, that is ,XD
          -Very loyal; you’d…

TaffyKitty12

~3~ … be hard pressed to find someone as ardent as she. She’ll go the distance to protect, defend, and stick by her friends, even if it ultimately causes her embarrassment, humiliation, frustration.
            Unless her friends were seriously in the wrong, Cassandra will always do whatever she can to stick up for ‘em. You can always be assured that she’ll never abandon you!
            -She’s both intelligent and a quick-thinker. Can usually solve problems fairly easily!
            -Loves to help others, especially those who are really in need of it. She and Clint sometimes ‘patrol’ the town together, looking for people to help out XD
            -Quite humorous (is a pretty funny gal; tells good jokes and has a good sense of humor) and is fun to be with! You won’t be bored with her around, haha ;P Also pretty good at keeping secrets.
            -Articulate with her speech… much more so than her friend, Clint. Cassandra communicates her ideas/feelings well, and can think of a clever comeback to someone else’s response in a matter of seconds. She’s not the kind of person you want to argue with, ’cause you can bet she’ll almost always win…

TaffyKitty12

~4~ …
              -However, she is kind of hot-tempered. Cassandra is easily angered by some things, especially when she sees a friend of hers getting ‘bullied’ or pushed around. She’s a little impatient, too, and gets antsy whenever she has to wait for something.
              -Cassandra’s also rather stubborn and is sometimes kind of reckless. Unfortunately, these are two negative traits that she shares with her best friend, Clint. So as one can imagine, two kinda reckless and stubborn people don’t always make the best combination in certain situations ,XD
              -She can be overdramatic at times, too, and isn’t always so open to talking about her feelings. Cass can be a little sassy (especially if she’s in one of her ‘moods’), as well, earning her the occasional nickname of “Sassy Cassie” XD And I should note she’s usually too confident in her abilities :P
              -Movin’ on, one of Cassandra’s main quirks is that she likes to mix antiquated language (such as the words “thy”, “nay”, “speaketh”, and so forth) with her normal, more contemporary speech. She generally does this to be funny and get a laugh from her friends, but sometimes, it’s subconscious…

TaffyKitty12

[Ah, I'm afraid I'll have to continue the rest of this in about an hour or so; I gotta go somewhere in a minute '^^ I'm sorry!! :( In the meantime, please do not post anything down below this thread until I can finish the rest of Cassandra's fact sheet. Thank you!]

TaffyKitty12

[Back to finish; apologies for the pause '^^]
              ~5~ … meaning that she’ll use it without even thinking about it. (I guess Cass has probably read too much Shakespeare XD )
              -Really admires Sam Woofson (one of Clint’s friends; he’s my boy signature bull terrier) because she thinks he’s like the coolest guy ever =P But she’s too nervous to actually ever say anything to him.
              -Personality-wise, she’s a little more along the lines of a ‘tomboy’ (since she’s tough and sporty) but it doesn’t necessarily mean that she doesn’t like/rejects ‘girly’ stuff. In fact, she does like some ‘girly’ things, like the color pink and wearing dresses.
              -In all, despite her flaws, Cassandra is good, loyal, and funny pegasus who would really make a wonderful friend!
              Talents: Like Clint, Cassandra is also a highly skilled archer. Except, unlike her labrador friend, Cass uses a crossbow instead of a longbow. She’s won her fair share of competitions and awards in the past.
              She knows a good bit of karate, too, since her parents made her take it when she was little.

TaffyKitty12

~6~ … particularly if it’s by Elvis; she’s not a fan of any other form of rock), archery, winning, apples (and basically most things relating to apples, like apple juice, apple pie, etc.), hanging out with Clint, watching cartoons, playing video games (especially Mario and Donkey Kong), styling her mane, glitter, flow-y dresses, cucumbers (much to Clint’s chagrin :P ), Bagel Bites, tap dancing, sunny days, Sam Woofson (male signature bull terrier), making people laugh, puzzle games.
              Dislikes: Pickles (she may like cucumbers but she thinks pickles are gross XD ), losing, heavy metal music, scary movies (she’s actually terrified of them, but she’d obviously never tell anybody that, pfft), when people make fun of/are mean to her friends, Loki (ilovemoonie’s signature tuxedo cat), perfume, rainy days (it’s hard to fly when your wings are all wet :P ), shows or cartoons meant for really little kids (she says it’s because they’re ‘lame’, but in reality, she’s actually scared of some of the characters ,XD Like if she saw said characters on TV she’d scream and quickly unplug it from the wall).

TaffyKitty12

~~ Alrighty, welp, I hope you guys enjoyed Cassandra’s ‘fact sheet’! =] Wow, I just realized that this was like, the shortest bio-type thing I’ve posted in a long while ,XD Maybe I should do these kinds of sheets more often to save everyone the trouble, hahah :P
        Anyway, feel free to leave me your thoughts on Cass or to tell me that you’ve read this, if you’d like :) I’d appreciate that, actually! ^-^ (I know it’s short but I still put time into it XD )
        And, sorry again I posted this at a bad time, oof ‘^^ Hopefully I’m not stressing anyone out with this :( I guess the only good thing is, this should be the last decent-sized thing I post until after Christmas, when I do my usual post about what gifts I got (I’ll probably do that the day after Christmas–which is a Thursday– or that Friday? I’d wait till the next week, but I might wanna do Mozart’s bio then ‘^^ And I guess we usually all post our ‘gift lists’ on the same day anyhow so it probably doesn’t matter too much ,XD But still…

TaffyKitty12

… just wanted to give a heads-up as well as ask if that would be okay!)
          ~Anyhoo, thanks to everyone who reads this, and I hope you all have a great Friday and a fantastic weekend! ^-^
          Won’t be on too much next week but I’ll try to find the time to talk to you guys some :)

Hey Taffy!! First off, I gotta say that I would be friends with Cassandra just for the fact that she likes classic rock n roll music! lol I loved reading this :) Hope you have a great day!

ilovemoonie

Hiya, Taffy! I just wanted to let you know that I’ve read Cassandra’s ‘fact sheet’, (which was awesome, by the way!! =D I already really liked Cassandra just from seeing her in the Vacation Roleplay, but now I love her even more!! \^-^/ I can totally see why she and Clint are friends, too, they seem perfect for each other! ;D ), and I’ll be sure to respond just as soon as I can! I’m not really sure how long that’ll be, considering how backed up I am, but I certainly hope to reply sometime next week! I hope that’s all right…? I really do apologize, for the wait!! DX Since this isn’t too long, though, it shouldn’t take me quite as long to reply! It’ll definitely be faster than replying to a full-length bio, so I’m hoping it shouldn’t be too long before I can get to it. Again, I’m really sorry for making you wait, though…I feel so bad =( Anyway, I’ll be back to reply as soon as possible, though, and in the meantime, thanks so much for sharing this with us! I really enjoyed reading it!! ^-^ Have a great day and weekend, pal! =)

Hi, Taffy! Ooh boy, Cass is a funny girl! XD I like her! And it’s really cool learning more about her too! I like to know a character’s personality when I’m going to be roleplaying with them, ya know? So this is super helpful and interesting! And well, I don’t quite think I’ll be able to reply before I go to work and hence before the weekend.. sorry, eheh. Oh and that sounds fine! It isn’t that bad of a time for me anyway. And I can’t wait to see what you get for Christmas and then Mozart’s bio heheh! =D Anyway, I’ll be sure to reply back soon! Just wanted to let you know I read it! ^-^

And I’m late as usual for my over the weekend reply, but what’s it matter if they all moderate Monday anyway? XD But yeah.. anyway! So Cass is a great character! First, I wanna ya that I love her eyes! =o That’s such a unique, interesting eye color! It sounds very pretty on her. ^-^ Her wings and hooves are interesting too. I assume that’s how the plush actually is? I tried to look it up and noticed that some pictures the wings and hooves looked white, while others they looked purple. That’s kinda cool! It’s also interesting (so much use of “interesting” I need to expand my vocabulary XD) how she flies sometimes and the way she does it. It’s nice that she isn’t too shy and can talk with most people pretty well. =) I love that she’s very loyal and sticks up for her friends! That’s pretty good and brave of her! She sounds like a great friend! Especially with how she loves to help people.. off that’s so funny how she and Clint patrol the area sometimes XD ….

…. She sounds smart too! Being a quick thinker, loyal, good at keeping secrets, and loving to help people.. I don’t know, but I just feel like she would be a great super hero pff haha XD It’s cool that she’s so intelligent and is good at speaking well and using the right words. I wish I could say the same for myself XD It’s pretty funny how she occasionally uses like old English words though.. I bet that just makes her sound even more smart lol! I like that she’s funny and enjoys humor too. No one liked a party pooper that can’t even laugh at anything XD Oh dear, her and Clint are both reckless and stubborn? Wow, yeah, I can definitely see the two of them getting mad and doing something dumb together. XD Oh my gosh, I actually like that she’s over dramatic and sassy lol XD That just sounds so funny to me, I dunno why. I can see her getting worked up about something and then getting sassy about it. Wasn’t she a bit sassy with Loki already? …

… Maybe not, but I feel like she might’ve shown at least one of these “negative” traits already heheh ;P Wait, she likes this Sam Woofson guy? WHO IS THIS DUDE? I need to know what this super cool guy is like now! XD Yeaah, she does seem like that kind of gal! A tomboy sort of girl. But it makes sense that she likes some girl stuff too, considering she is a pink pegasus ;P Oh cool! That’s interesting that she used a different sort of bow! I think you might not have to be as strong to use a crossbow, right..? I dunno. I just remember that they’re more automatic. Yess, I can do see that. I mean, it’s a funny picture, but I can do see a very determined pegasus kicking down a door or something fighting/karate-esque heheh! Wow, that’s a lot of likes and dislikes lol! Hehe, an Elvis fan? That’s cute! Mmm apple pie, yesss ^-^ I love that too! and YES watching cartoons! I love cartoons, hahah! I’ve continued to watch cartoons into my “old age” ;D …

… What can I say? Kid shows are entertaining! Ah I see, the glitter and styling her mane thing coming in with her few girly traits! If she likes styling her mane, I bet she would like to be a hair dresser! Oh my gosh, I like cucumbers but hate pickles too, Cass! Gimme five! *holds up hand for high five* XD Heavy metal music, ick! Yeah, I agree with ya there. That stuff is painful, especially when it’s loud. o_o” Aww hah, I don’t like scary movies either! Nor do I like perfume much. =P It’s usually too strong or too girly smelling, ya know? Wait, so she doesn’t like some little kid shows? I guess she only likes older kid cartoons then. XD That’s pretty funny that she’s scared of like baby shows lol XD I can see that though. Some of them are pretty weird haha! Ah, am I already done replying? Dang. Yeah, this was a bit easier to reply to, once I started! XD But still jam packed with info! That was a good idea making it like a fact sheet like this. =) …

I like Cass though, haha, she sounds like such a funny, intelligent, loyal girl! I look forward to seeing more of her in the vacation roleplay eventually. =) Oh and thanks for sharing this with us, too. I enjoyed reading it!

TaffyKitty12

Hey, emi! Nah, it’s fine– I think you replied really quick, actually! :) Speaking of which, I read your response, and I wanted to say thank you so much for taking the time to reply, buddy; I appreciate that, and I really enjoyed reading your thoughts! ;D Glad you liked Cass, hehe! ^-^
              Anyhoo, I’m hoping I can reply to this something this week, especially considering I haven’t responded to a bio reply in such a long while, eheh (I still feel pretty bad that I didn’t respond to your reply on Dahlia’s :c ) Plus, it’d be fun to type!
              [Oh, and just in case I don't get to this... I'll go ahead and answer your question about Sam XD He's that bull terrier character I created back in '17, the one based after Falcon, the Marvel character. I drew a picture of him last summer that you might recall :) (https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=48388) And he's that guy that always wore those metal 'bird wings' that you once had Candy make fun of in a 'character questions' thread. Remember him? It's okay if you forgot! To be honest sometimes I forget about him, too X,D ]

Yeah! She’s a funny gal, haha! =) Aw, well.. I’ll definitely understand if you can’t reply. Busy time of year, plus this is a longer thing to reply to, so… it’s fine. OOOOH, wow. Yeah, I um, totally forgot about Sam X’D Poor guy! That’s pretty funny that Cass likes him lol, but I guess he’s a kinda cool guy. ;P Thanks for answering me on that hah!

Comments are closed.