Upcoming Pets

Home Forums Ask Questions Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 4,141 replies, has 94 voices, and was last updated by  TaffyKitty12 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

ilovemoonie

Heyyy, guys! So, uh, I completely forgot that I had planned to post an update yesterday… =P So, I hope it’s all right if I post it today, instead? I hope no one minds!! ‘^^
      ~Well, first off, I actually ended up getting a few new Webkinz recently! I don’t know if you guys remember, but for the past several years I’ve bought a Christmas or winter-themed Webkinz around Christmastime. It’s kind of become a “tradition” of sorts, so I had to keep it going, this year XD So, I ended up getting the Peppermint Puppy and Sparkle Harp Seal! =)
      I’ve wanted the Peppermint Puppy for years, and was actually very close to getting one in years past, but I eventually ended up getting other ‘Kinz instead. But, I finally decided to get one, and I must say, I’m very glad I did! It’s a super cute pet, and very festive, too! ^-^ I especially love the red and green stripes it has; I even found a necklace for her that matches her colors perfectly! :) I’ve decided to make my Peppermint Puppy a female, and I’ll be naming her “Joy”. …

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ilovemoonie

… I was trying to think of a kind of Christmas-y name that yet doesn’t scream Christmas (like “Peppermint” or “Jingles”), but most of the names that I liked have already been used on others pets of mine— Holly, Carol, Noelle, Crystal. But, I thought “Joy” would be good because people associate it with Christmas (like “Joy to the World), but it’s still kinda subtle, you know? I dunno XD Plus I just wanted to name a pet “Joy”, so…yeah ;P
        As for the Sparkle Harp Seal, I have not wanted this one for years, and actually just rediscovered it recently XD It just looked so cute, though, plus, it was under $10 new, which is pretty rare for a Webkinz nowadays, so, I just couldn’t pass it up! It is really adorable, I gotta say! It’s got such a cute face, and really big eyes 8) I’ll be making him a male, and it took me forever to think of a good name for the little guy! I put a lot of thought into it, though, and finally I thought of the name “Harbor”. …

ilovemoonie

… I decided to go with this name for several reasons, the most notable ones being that there’s a type of seal called a harbor seal, and because I had kind of wanted a name starting with “har” because it sounds like “harp” XD Plus it’s a really uncommon human name, which is right up my alley! ;)
          Also, this is kinda random, but I also got a new Webkinz Polar Bear the other day! Well, it’s not really new, but new to me XD I found it in one of my older sister’s closets, and as she doesn’t care about her Webkinz at all anymore, I knew she wouldn’t mind if I kept it. I already have a Polar Bear, but this one is in much better condition than my old one! :) Since my first one was a male (I gave him the very creative name of “Snowy” ;P ), I’ll be making this one a female. I’m thinking I’ll probably name her either “Tundra”, “January”, or “Olwen”, but I’m not sure which one, yet. Which one do you guys like the best?
          ~Oh, and, while I’m here, I wanted to ask you guys…

ilovemoonie

…a question real quick, if that’s okay…? So, I’m currently writing a story about Sadie as a young kid on Christmas. I was writing it last year, too, and I think I was going to post part of it on here, but I guess I didn’t have enough of it done, or something? Well, it’s almost finished now, and I’m pretty sure I’m already done with the part that I would post. So, I thought it would be kinda fun to post that on here, especially since it’s been so long since I’ve posted a story! The only thing is, I’d probably have to post it sometime next week, and I dunno if that’s too close to Christmas? I’d hate to be a bother by giving you guys something lengthy to read and reply to, and I feel like it would be kinda inconsiderate of me considering how far behind I am with comments, myself! XP (I mean, I’m already posting this long update, as it is ‘^^ ) So…I guess I just wanted to see what y’all thought. Would you be interested in seeing something like that? And do you think…

ilovemoonie

…it’d be a bad idea to do it next week? If so, I’d totally understand, so don’t hesitant to say so if you think it’d be too much! (And of course, if someone has plans to post something kinda big next week, themselves, I won’t try to post mine!) I could always post it after Christmas, I suppose, I just know that Taffy’s going to be posting a bio somewhere around then. Well anyway, just thought I’d get y’all’s opinions on that! If I did post it next week, it’d probably be on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday.
              ~Lastly, I wanted to apologize for not being very active on here, these past few weeks! XP I know I told you guys I’d be on a lot more now that I’ve finished school, but to be honest, I’ve been way busier lately than I had foreseen…between helping with a bunch of Santa pictures, different family members visiting, and trying to prepare for Christmas, I haven’t had nearly as much free time as I had thought, hence my inactiveness on here :/ I feel so bad that I’m still so far behind with comments, though!! >.< …

ilovemoonie

… I hope I’m not upsetting you guys too much =‘( I’ll still be sure to reply to everything that was posted recently, but unfortunately, until Christmas is over, you probably can’t expect any super quick responses from me… ‘^^
              @_emiemiemiemiemi_, I hope to start on my response to the Ball Roleplay today! It’ll definitely be the next thing I reply to, and I’ll try my best to have it finished sometime over the weekend!
              @TaffyKitty12 and @Springshimmer, I know I have two or so posts from each of you to reply to, and @LolliPup, I still need to reply to your bio for Ryleigh! I’ll try to get to all of those things after I finish my roleplay response. I can’t guarantee when I’ll have them all finished, but I’ll certainly get them done as soon as I can! And, if there’s any other posts I need to reply to, I’ll be sure to get to those, as well! I always look back at the recent pages to make sure I didn’t forget anything, so if any of you have posted something recently that I didn’t mention here, I won’t forget about it! …

ilovemoonie

… I’m sorry again for being so slow ;-; I feel awful for keeping you guys waiting so long for my responses! DX
              ~Well, alrighty, I think that’s about it! Sorry for the length of this post!! XP I did not mean to make it so long ‘^^ Thanks for reading, though, and I hope you have a great Thursday! ^-^ Are you all excited for Christmas? :)

(Hiya, moonie! I don’t have time to respond to all of this right now in a moment, but I just want to let you know that I read your update and will try to respond as soon as possible hopefully by tomorrow morning! ^-^
        Oh, and just in case, I can’t respond to your update by tomorrow. As for your question, ah actually well… I’m planning on posting something about my new Webkinz next week as well as a couple of photos, it’s sorta a quick update but still… I just want to let you know about that… I probably might post it by Monday morning hopefully, and you can post your story by Wednesday and Thursday probably? Only if it’s okay with you of course! I hope you don’t mind too much? It’s mostly because I probably won’t have a chance to post about it the week after… But, anyway thanks for letting us know about your new Webkinz! I’ll be back to reply to this soon! And, in the meantime, have a good Thursday! ^-^)

(Whoops, I meant to say “…by Wednesday or Thursday”, instead of “and”. Sorry if that was confusing, just wanted to make a correction. ;P)

ilovemoonie

Hi, Spring! :) That’s all right, you can take your time replying to my update, no rush! Thanks for letting me know that you read it, though, and I’ll look forward to reading your response whenever you’re able to post it! ^-^
          Also, thanks for answering my question regarding the story! Ohh, okay, you can definitely post your update next week, then, Spring!! Sorry, I didn’t realize you had planned on posting something then! ‘^^ But yeah, that’s fine with me, I don’t mind at all! I can’t wait to hear about your new Webkinz! =D Are you sure you wouldn’t mind, though, if I still posted my story…? I’d definitely wait until at least Wednesday to post it, to put some space in between our posts. I’d probably post it either Wednesday afternoon or Thursday morning, maybe? That actually works out better for me than posting it early in the week, because that should give me more time to get it ready. So yeah, definitely go ahead and do your update next week, and if I do post my story, I’ll make sure to wait until a few days after yours. :) …

ilovemoonie

… Thanks for letting me know, and I hope you have a great Friday and weekend, Spring! ^-^ Take your time replying to the rest of my post!
            (Also, kinda unrelated, but I’m so sorry I haven’t replied to your update or your drawings, yet!! DX (Your drawings were amazing, by the way, and I really enjoyed seeing them!! \^-^/ ) I’ve still been super far behind with stuff on here, for the reasons I said in my update, but I promise I’ll try to get to your posts soon! I’m sorry for making you wait so long XP )

(Hey again, moonie! Yeah, no problem! :) Yeah, I know, I just want to get this done as soon as I can really.
              Ohh, alright then! Thanks for letting me know! I’m glad you don’t mind at all. ^-^ Yeah, absolutely, I don’t mind if you post your story on either of those days. Great, thanks again for letting me know! No problem! And you too! It’s fine! I know you’ve been pretty busy lately. Yeah, thanks for letting me know you’ve seen my drawings! :D Will do, I’ll be on the lookout whenever you reply to any of my posts ^-^)
              Alright, I’m back to respond! I’m gonna try to finish this on time before the comments stop moderating for the day. Hey, moonie! It’s nice getting to see an update from you, I don’t mind at all! Huh, really? Well, that’s cool that you get a winter/Christmas-themed Webkinz around that time of year! That’s pretty cool if I say so XD Aww, ooh, the Peppermint Puppy? Niice! I remember when that one went retired… I never really got it unfortunately. But, I think it’s such…

…a cute looking Webkinz! And it’s awesome that you decided to get one! ^-^ Aww, that’s cute that you found a necklace that matches her! Ooh, “Joy” huh? Ohh, I think it’s quite fitting actually. I like it! Congrats on getting her! ^-^
              Ooh, the Sparkle Harp Seal is such a adorable looking ‘kinz! Oh my gosh, nice! It’s good that you got it at that price! Yes, I can see why you like it XD It looks all soft and adorable :3 “Harbor”, huh? Ohh, that’s nice! I didn’t know that! Oh, hehe, I bet! It is quite a unique name for a seal like him XD
              Aww, that’s nice that you found a Webkinz Polar Bear! Oh wow! Ah, really? She doesn’t really play Webkinz anymore? Oh, that’s good that it’s in a better condition than your old one! It is quite a cool looking Webkinz and pretty fitting for a winter themed pet X) Ohh, names, huh? Hmm, I’m not totally sure on which names I like the most but… I think I like “January” or “Olwen” are such great names for a polar…

…bear like him! XD
              And, it’s alright! I know you’ve been pretty busy lately. It is that time of year after all, though it is hard to believe it’s almost near Christmas now ;P Aww, I totally understand! Just take your time on replying to things, I’ll be sure to keep on the lookout whenever you reply ;)
              No worries! Thanks for letting us know though! Congrats again on your Webkinz, I hope you’ve been enjoying them! ^w^ (I totally get what you mean about the length of posts, it’s kinda annoying when it turns out longer than you expected or wanted it to be :P) Haha, not yet really? I’m not really sure what I’m gonna do this year… We haven’t put up our tree yet actually. Are you excited? XD You too, you have a good weekend as well, my friend!

Hey there! Oh.. really? XD Honest to goodness, I had no idea.. I’m so forgetful sometimes! Oh, really? I actually didn’t know you had that little tradition! That’s a pretty cool one, and I’m sure it just fuels your Christmas spirit XD Aww! Those pets are so cute! I actually have a peppermint dog too (I picked up a used one from the thrift store one day) but I don’t have that seal. He looks dang adorable though, hehe! X) “Joy” is such a good name for the dog too! It’s cheery and Christmasy, but not over the top, like you said. And “Harbor” is so sweet. I really like that name too! It fits him well. ^-^ Ha, I thought it sounded like the beginning of “harp (seal)”! That makes it even better lol. Wow, it’s that cheap? I didn’t know that! That’s a great deal for such a cute little guy! Oh hey, nice! XD I wonder why your sister never put that code in? Pfft, I like how you make fun of your old polar bear name like it’s that crazy.. XD I mean, my polar bear is name Snowball. Not too far off! XD We were so creative when we were

pun not intended pfft lol I personally like Tundra and January the best! Tundra might be a little better to me? I don’t know. I like Tundra, cause it sound tough but pretty. And January yet kinda sounds pretty and more girly to me (which isn’t bad!). I have never heard of the name Olsen before and don’t know how to say it, so I guess I’m kind of wary of it. XD WHAAT ah that’s awesome! I love reading your stories! A story about Sadie during Christmas just sounds adorable. XD Yes, please feel free to post it! You’ve got my permission, at least! I don’t think I’ll be that busy then, and I should hopefully be able to reply to it in a timely manner. =) Oh, and I just wanna say ahead of time.. don’t worry about replying to my response on that. It’s not necessary at all! I’m just gonna say how much I love it, so you’re not gonna need to reply to that XD Ah really..? Yeah, that does make sense.. I was wondering why you seemed so busy when you said you should have more time now. That does make sense! …

… I’m sorry you’ve been so busy though! I hope you’re not stressing.. ‘^^ I know what that feels like from recent stressing over getting orders done.. it’s not fun. And it’s just a pity party, so it’s not very helpful either. Anyway, it’s totally okay. This time of year is busy! It’s to be expected from everyone. Needless to say, I wish you could be caught up and not worrying about replying to things, but personally I don’t mind and I get it! Thank you for prioritizing that, aw.. I appreciate it! I can’t wait to read your response when you get it done! ^-^ It’ll be so fun to read about your guys and gals all fancy haha! Plus the Link/Anna shipping XD aM I eXciTEd FoR cHriStMAs? What kind of question is this!? XD Yes, I’m SO EXCITED! I can’t wait to give my presents and decorate the tree (that’s yet to happen, yes lol!) and eat my dad’s traditional Christmas breakfast!

TaffyKitty12

[Hiya, ilovemoonie!
        Just wanted to let you know that I've read your update (congrats on Joy, Harbor, and your new polar bear, by the way! :D It was awesome that you were able to get those 'kinz! ^-^ ) and I'll try to reply back soon!
        Unfortunately, though, I'm not sure if I'll be able to respond to this today or not... XP I promised my parents that I'd work on some school-preparation stuff today, and I also have to finish a Christmas gift I'm making :/ So in short, I expect to be pretty busy the rest of the day :( I'm really sorry, buddy! ;-; I'll see if there's any way I can respond to all this before the comments stop moderating for the day. I'd love to get it done and up for to to read before the weekend! But... if it looks like I can't reply to this today, I'll at least respond to your question regarding the Sadie story before this evening.
        Would that be okay...? I hope you don't mind too much! DX
        Anyway, I hope to work on this very soon, if possible...

TaffyKitty12

… if possible (no guarantees, unfortunately XP ), but worse case scenario, it should be up no later than Monday.
          Again, my apologies for the possible wait, but thanks again for sharing this update with us! I enjoyed reading it and look forward to replying :) ]

TaffyKitty12

Hi again, moonie!
            Okay, so, I *think* I’ll have enough time to reply to this before the comments stop moderating for today…? Might have to keep my response a little shorter than usual, though, if that’s alright ‘^^ I hope you don’t mind too much! XP I just don’t want to have you wait till Monday to see my response, I guess ‘^^
            Anyway… first off, congrats on getting the peppermint puppy, bud! :D It looks like such a cute ‘kinz, and I’m glad you were able to get something that you’ve wanted for quite a while! ^-^ Oh, and that’s right! I almost totally forgot that you had that ‘tradition’, oops ,XD Gotta say, it’s pretty cool that you do that, though! =] Wasn’t the special ‘Christmas kinz’ you got last year Buddy Arthur the minty moose, or was it someone different? Sorry, I just can’t seem to remember, eheh!
            Aww, haha, the way you describe it makes it seem extra adorable :,) …

TaffyKitty12

… I always thought it was kinda cute, but man… now you’re almost making me want one, pffft XD (Actually, I probably would’ve already had one, because my dad found one for me at a garage sale four or five years ago… except he ended up losing it as well as a bunch of other webkinz =/ I think he accidentally threw them away in a case of mistaken identity [i.e. mistaking a while bag of Webkinz for a garbage bag] *sighs*)
              Ooh, and you found a nice necklace for her, too? How pretty! :D Just curious, how much did you pay for her? Did you get her for a good deal? Sorry, I was mainly wondering because that one is usually kind of expensive, I think ,XD At any extent, I’m just glad you were able to buy one for yourself! ;)
              Ah yes, I think “Joy” sounds like a great name! =D Like you said, it’s not your ‘typical’ or ‘commonplace’ Christmas-themed name, yet it’s still subtly Christmas-y in its own right, ya know? I like that, actually :) …

TaffyKitty12

… Awesome idea you had! Plus I just like the name because of Inside Out, pffft XD
              Congrats again! ^-^
              Ahh, haha, and I see you mentioned something about good ol’ Harbor, too ;D Thanks again for telling me about him last week at the park, by the way! ;) Ohh, so he’s a sparkle harp seal, huh? I actually thought he was gonna be another signature harp seal, oops X’D Leave it to me to make an error like that, haha. But anyway, the sparkle harp seal really is an awesome pet, and it’s super neat that you decided to get one, hehe! :) Gotta love a sparkly pet with a cute face, ya know?
              Wow, and it cost less than $10?! o.o Dang! That’s super cheap for a Webkinz these days, especially one that hasn’t been in production for forever!
              Also, I know I’ve said this before, but I think “Harbor” is a pretty cute name, as well! =] I had no idea that it was an uncommon human name, huh XD But hey, that makes it all the better, right? I know you spent a lot of time on it, however, I’m…

TaffyKitty12

… glad you were able to settle on a name you really liked ;) (Heck, it’s better than what I did with my sparkle harp seal X’D I was in such a rush to adopt him that I just named him “Snow Shine”, which really isn’t that good of name, pfft ;P “Harbor” sounds way better, for sure XD )
              Oh, and congrats on your ‘new’ polar bear, too, hehe! It’s sweet that you sister let you have hers! ^-^ Haha, I totally get that XD And besides, it’s hard to resist wanting a ‘duplicate’ of a Webkinz as cute as the original polar bear ;)
              And that’s okay because my polar bear is named “Snowball” X,D Guess all of us thought the same thing when we were young hahaha
              Names, huh? I like all three of the ones you came up with, but personally, I think “Tundra” sounds the cutest, hehe! :) It’s funny, too, because my arctic polar bear (who had a very brief gig in one of MLP’s roleplays) is also named “Tundra” XD Great minds think alike, yeah? =] Anyway I totally wouldn’t mind you naming yours “Tundra”, too, because I barely…

TaffyKitty12

… used my Tundra on here and it’s honestly such a great winter-themed name that I really think you should use it XDD (But even if you don’t, it’s okay!) I look forward to seeing what you name her! ;D Do you think you’ll post something about it, at some point?
              Anyhoo, in all, congrats again on your awesome new ‘kinz, and I sure hope you enjoy them all!! :)
              Onto the next, thanks for asking us about your story, moonie! Personally, I’d have no problem with you posting next week =] Heck, how could I say no to a Sadie story XD Those are like, the best kinds! And besides, it has been a good long while since you’ve last posted one for us. Goodness, I can’t even remember the last story you posted on here! ‘^^ I think I recall you talking about this story last Christmas, but the last one I remember actually reading was a Halloween-themed story, I believe. Wow, if that’s case, it has been a long time o.o
              But anyway, yeah, I’m totally cool with that! ^-^ And I agree it’s better to do it next week than to wait…

TaffyKitty12

… ’cause who knows what’ll all be posted after Christmas, ya know? (And, if you postponed it too long, well… I don’t expect to be on much in January, so if you posted it then, I may not even see or reply to it, which I wouldn’t want to happen! :c )
              I look forward to seeing it, hehe! :D Now, just to let you know, though… I won’t really be around a whole lot next week (I plan on taking a day or two off from here then), so… I’m not sure how quick I’ll be able to reply to your story? ‘^^ I guess it kinda depends on how long it is and what day you post it, as well as how busy I am? I do expect to be busy next week, eheh ‘^^ However, regardless, I promise ya I’ll try to reply to it as quickly as possible! It might just take me a few extra days, if that’s okay? I hope you wouldn’t mind! XP
              (Aw, and don’t worry about it, moonie! It’s not ‘inconsiderate’ of you to want to post a story for us! Just ’cause you’re kinda behind…

TaffyKitty12

… on things doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t be allowed to post your stuff in the meantime, ya know?)
              But of course, don’t postpone it because of me! I’d actually be sad if you did that ‘^^ So go right on ahead and post it whatever day you want next week! ;)
              And lastly, thanks for giving us a heads-up about your ‘replying schedule’! Awh, buddy, please don’t apologize. This is a very busy time of year for most people, and I know it’s an incredibly busy time for you, especially, with having to help out your parents and all that! Besides, the forums have been rather active lately, and I know I haven’t helped by posting a lot of my random junk on here the past couple of months, ahah… XP I hope I haven’t made things too hard on ya ;-;
              So anyway, with that being said, don’t worry if you can’t get to our bios and pictures and updates and stuff until closer to or after Christmas! I’ll definitely understand <3 And to be honest, you really don't need to make your responses to my recent update and Dahlia's bio all that long…

TaffyKitty12

… I don’t care if you keep your replies to those short or whatever! I mean, as long as it wouldn’t be too much of a burden for you…? If it ever gets to that point, just let me know! And then if you wanted you could just tell me your thoughts at the park or something? (I’d kinda like to hear what you thought of Dahlia, if at all possible ,XD I always love reading your opinions on my new characters! ;) But I don’t wanna be pushy, either, or make you feel even more stressed than you already are! :,( ) In all, we know you’ve been trying your hardest, buddy, and heck, I just admire the fact that you’re still trying to get to those things! I probably would’ve given up at like, week two, ahah ‘^^
              Anyhoo, thanks a bunch for posting this, ilovemoonie, and I hope you have a great rest of your week! =] Have fun with your new webbies, too! ;D
              Oh, and thanks for asking! I’m super excited for Christmas, actually, haha XDD We’ve already had our tree up for over a month now, and I’ve wrapped a bunch of presents! How

TaffyKitty12

(Sorry, my last comment got cut off!) …How about you? ^-^

TWO WEEKS UNTIL CHRISTMAS! =D Are you guys almost ready? I’ve almost got all of my presents, but I still need to make a few for some family.. and a few certain friends! ;P
      Oh, and um, @ilovemoonie, I don’t wanna be rude by bringing this up, buut your two weeks for replying to our ball roleplay was up a few days ago.. do you think I should reply now? Or should we wait for ya? I probably don’t have a lot of time to reply either though, so I dunno. =P It would probably be better just to give ya more time. I’m sorry I started this roleplay at this time.. I know it wasn’t the best time of year for this! I’m also kind of wishing I made it a Christmas-themed ball, now that I’m in the Christmas spirit pfft XD

Oh. Crud. >.< Taffy and moonie.. my nephew is coming over today! XP I don’t know if I’ll be able to come to the chat.. It would probably be rude to ignore him.. =( If I can, I’ll try to get on, but I don’t know if I’ll be able to. Maybe if he gets on the computer and wants to play something, I can? I dunno, but I’m really gonna try to get on if we’re not doing anything.

TaffyKitty12

Hey, emi! Wait, whaaaa? Just two more weeks?! o.o Dang, I didn’t realize it was so close, haha. I’m pretty excited, though XD
          Hm, yeah, I think so! I already got my brother all of his gifts (I spent a lot on bought this year so I hope he’s happy with I got him ,XD ), so now I just need to get a few and make a few for the rest of my immediate family :3 (Right, right! Hehe… XD That’s sweet of ya to do, emi! <3 Depending on how much time I have, I'll try to make something for you guys, too! Though, it might not be up until after Christmas)
          Ohhh… oof ,XD Well, that’s alright! I mean, you could probably change it to a Christmas Ball and we could just pretend that it was two months later instead of two weeks, if you really wanted. I don’t think it would be too hard of an adjustment, and I certainly wouldn’t mind! The fall one is cute, too, however, so, I’m good with whatever you decide :)
          Aww, and it’s okay, buddy! Please don’t feel bad…

TaffyKitty12

… I know last minute stuff pops up, and I totally understand <3 I hope you have fun with your nephew! =] I'll still come to the park around our usual time in case you're able to stop by. If not, maybe I'll see if moonie wants to talk for a little bit.
            And, if you can't come… hm, well, I know I said I'd be done with the planned chats, but, I still really want to talk to you at least once more before I start school! I'd be so sad if I couldn't, especially since I know we haven't chatted a whole lot recently '^^ Well, how about this? I'm not certain yet, but I might be free next Monday of Tuesday morning. Maybe we could schedule a little chat for us one of those days, if you wanted? And if that doesn't work out, I'm sure I'll be available at another time before my first term begins!
            (OH! And quick question, but do you need me to list some characters for you to potentially draw, or have you already decided?)
            Hope you have a great Wednesday, and thanks for posting this!

I know right! Ah, that’s great! ^-^ I hope your brother likes his present, hehe! (Heh, yeah, I just love drawing you guys’ characters too, so XD That would be awesome if you could! But you don’t need to worry about it if you don’t have time.) yeah I know man.. I probably could.. but it would be kinda awkward.. XD Oof, I dunno. I think I’m just too excited for Christmas; listening to Christmas music, thinking about my presents I’m giving, ya know.. XD I just thought it would be fun if there were some Christmas songs played at the ball too.. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Do you have any preference at all?? I don’t wanna change it if you guys don’t feel like it! Ah thanks for understanding, Taffy! =) I’m happy I could still come for a little anyway! Oh I would love that! Monday morning would be great! What time specifically is good? (Hmm, I actually haven’t decided yet, so if you really want me to draw some particular characters, then maybe you should before I choose XD)

TaffyKitty12

Me, too! I mean I did spend at least $50 on him so I sure hope he likes it all, pfft ,XD
              (Aw, hahaha XD Well, I love it when you draw them! ;) And thank ya! If I have the time, I’d certainly want to do that for you guys =] But, if something happens that I can’t… thanks for understanding. I still wanna try, though! Maybe I could do ‘headshots’ or something, to make it easier?)
              Nah, I don’t really think it would be awkward XD I mean we just started it not too long ago, so it shouldn’t be too hard or weird to change! I feel you there, though X,D I’m more in a Christmas mood now, too.
              Hmm, well, I guess, personally, I do like Christmas stuff more than fall stuff, so maybe I’m a bit biased there XDD Don’t get me wrong; I like the fall but I suppose I’m not too big on fall decor and things? And if it was closer to Christmas, it would get dark earlier and the ball wouldn’t take place half during the daylight hours…

TaffyKitty12

But, in all honesty, I’d be fine either way! Whatever you’d prefer, I’ll be good with! ^-^
              No problem, bud! :) It was nice seeing you there for a little while, though! That was fun XDD
              Ohh, and does it? Sweet! :D Well, personally, about any time after 9:30 KT or 10:00 KT would probably work for me on Monday. I could probably stay about an hour or an hour and a half? Probably not much longer than that though ’cause I kinda got in trouble for being on the computer a lot the last couple of days, ahah… ‘^^
              Oh! But if you want to see if moonie could come to talk with us, too, I think she’s only available anywhere after 12 or 12:30 KT…? I mean, as long as you wouldn’t mind having one that late, we could definitely try something like that! It would be cool to talk with both of ya together once more :) But really, whatever works for you! Just let me know ;)
              (That’s fine XDD In all honesty, I really wouldn’t mind who you decide to draw :) I’m happy with anyone! ^-^ Although, I do think…

TaffyKitty12

… it would be cool if you did a ‘kinz of mine that you haven’t drawn before =]
              Here are some options for ya, though you certainly don’t have to pick from this list!:
              •) Dahlia (female signature deer: forest green eyes)
              •) Ava (female signature king charles spaniel; hazel eyes)
              •) Randy (rather chubby male signature chow chow; hazel eyes)
              •) Fiona (female signature dutch bunny; piercing hot pink eyes)
              •) Madison (female signature ferret; magenta eyes)
              •) Mozart (male signature english spot bunny; sky-colored eyes; usually wears a black tux)
              •) Jessie (female signature lop bunny with light green eyes) )

ilovemoonie

Hi, emi! AHH I KNOW! I can’t believe Christmas is only two weeks away! :O I am excited, but also slightly panicked because it does not feel like it should be so soon XD Am I almost ready? Ha, I wish! XD I still have to decorate my room for Christmas, finish making my Christmas list, and decide what I’m getting almost all my family members for Christmas. So…I am far from ready, and I honestly wish that Christmas was a bit farther away ;P Wow, you have almost all of your presents for people, already?? I’m jealous XDD It sounds like you’re on top of things! ;)
        Ahhh gosh, yessss, I knew my time had to have been up, by now XP I am so sorry I haven’t replied to the Ball Roleplay yet, emi!!! D= I keep thinking that I need to reply as soon as possible, but I’ve just been so busy ever since Thanksgiving, that it’s been hard to find time to reply to something like a roleplay, especially because I’m still so far behind with everything else on here… >.< I really am sorry for holding it up, though…

ilovemoonie

…I should have made time to reply. I hope I’m not messing things up for you guys, too much XP I feel so bad… =’(
          Anyway, as for skipping my turn, it’s really up to you! I was planning to make your roleplay the next thing I replied to, like before I get to anyone’s posts or anything, in which case I could *hopefully* have it posted before the weekend…? But, if you want to start working on your next reply anyway, since you don’t really need to wait to see mine first, I don’t think, you certainly can, and if you happen to finish it before I finish mine, I wouldn’t mind you posting it. If you did do that, though, would Taffy go after you, then, and I’d just go after that and kinda just merge what would have been my first and second responses into one…? Or, if it’d be easier just to wait for me, you can; like I said, I’m really going to put the roleplay at the top of my priorities for the forums, so I promise it’ll be the next thing I work on replying to! …

ilovemoonie

… But again, it’s really up to you; whatever you want to do is all right with me! Either way, though, I’ll try to start working on my response later today if I can, and I’ll aim to have it posted by or on Friday unless you post yours first. I’m so sorry again for holding it up!! XP
            Aw, no, and it’s okay!! I mean, you kinda had to start it when you did, you know? If you’d waited until after the holidays, Taffy wouldn’t have really been able to reply. So don’t feel bad! It is a busy time of year, but I’m still glad you started this roleplay! :) I would’ve been sad if we couldn’t have had it at all.
            Ooh a Christmas ball, huh? That sounds fun! XD Well, like Taffy said, you could always change it and pretend it’s Christmastime, if you really wanted… ;)
            Oh, and about the park chat…it’s okay, emi! I’ll miss seeing you there today if you can’t come at all, but don’t feel bad! It’s more important to spend time with your nephew! I mean, it would be pretty rude…

ilovemoonie

… to just ignore him =P Like Taffy said, sometimes we can’t help it when last-minute stuff comes up, you know? If you are able to come at all, though, even if you know you won’t be able to stay long, still feel free to stop by! I’d love to chat with you even if it’s just for like fifteen minutes or so XD I’ll still go to the park at the chat time, (@TaffKitty12, if you see this, I might be a few minutes late, though ‘^^ ), and maybe I can talk with Taffy for a bit if she wants to. Even if you can’t come at all, though, don’t feel too bad; I understand, and I hope you have a great time with your nephew! ^-^ Hopefully I’ll be able to see you at the park some other time soon.
              Anyway, thanks for letting us know, and I hope you have a great day! =)

Right? I’m excited! Oh my gosh, really? ‘XD Man.. I hope you can figure out what to get your family! Yeah, heh, I get that.. my mom usually feels like that every year! She almost always starts buying too late. =P (She actually started early this year, though, so she’s totally fine! =)) Pfft.. yes, I kept a list of ideas on my phone over the year, so I wouldn’t have to think them up on the spot. It made it easier, for sure! Ah, it’s okay, moonie!! I now you’re busy! It is what it is. We understand. =) Like I did at the park, I think I’ll just wait for you to reply. I don’t have my reply even typed up one bit anyway, and I’m still so busy with Etsy orders that I don’t think I have much time for writing either.. ‘^^ Aw, well thanks! I’d been wanting to do this idea for a while.. it was just awkward to start it, since Taffy also started a new roleplay and it was getting close to the holidays… oof. ‘^^ Heh, you think so? XD I think it’d be kinda fun, but it would probably be weird 

…. I dunno, maybe I will? We’ll see how I feel after you reply I guess XD Thanks again for understanding! Yeah, it’s hard to be on the computer when you have a friend over, pfft ‘XD I hope he didn’t mind when I was talking to you.. but my brother was home so he wasn’t like all bored and alone or anything. Yeah! Maybe we can set up a different chat time? Or maybe we can continue getting on Wednesdays, even though Taffy can’t come. It would be nice to talk with you! Maybe you could meet up the same time as Taffy and I this Monday/Tuesday?

ilovemoonie

Heh, yeah, I hope so, too! XD It’s just hard because lots of my family members either don’t know what they want for Christmas, or don’t really want much for Christmas. =P But I did actually buy my first Christmas gift yesterday, so at least I’m getting somewhere! XD Ah, and really? Yeah, my mom’s like that too. Well, that’s good that your mom was able to start early, this year! :) I’m sure it makes Christmas shopping a lot less stressful. Ohh, really? Hey, that’s a good idea! I usually never start thinking about what to get people until like, after Thanksgiving, pfft ;P
              Ah, and thanks so much for understanding, emi!! I just feel bad because I know I told you I’d be able to reply on time… =/ But thanks for being so patient and offering to wait for me; I really appreciate that! <3 Ah, okay, well if you're busy too, I guess it would be best if you just waited for me to reply. I'll still try to be fast, though! I'm really hoping I can have my response finished over the weekend.
              You're welcome! Yeah! I remember…

ilovemoonie

…you’d been talking about it for a while. Ah, yeah…I guess so :/ I’m still glad you started it, though, since I know you’d been wanting to for a long time! Really? I don’t think it’d be that weird XD I think it’d be pretty fun! :) It’s totally up to you, though– if it’d be too much of a hassle to change it and everything, you can just keep it how it is! I’m fine with anything XD
              You’re welcome, emi! Pfft, yeah, that’s definitely a difficult thing to do XD I’m glad you were still able to come, though, I enjoyed talking with you! ^-^ Aww, yeah… Well, that’s good that your brother was there, at least, so hopefully your nephew didn’t mind too much! Yeah, maybe we could! I’d be fine with still talking on Wednesdays, if you wanted. (Though probably not until after the holidays, though, just ’cause I’ll be busy ‘^^ ) I mean, even if we didn’t do it every Wednesday, it’d still be nice to get to chat with you sometimes! :) Oh, and sure, I could maybe come when you two chat next week, if you both…

ilovemoonie

…don’t mind, that is! It would be fun for the three of us to talk again! ^-^ I don’t know what time you’re planning to have it at, but I could probably do anytime after 11:30 or 12:00 KT on Monday (if that’s the day you’re having it?) If that’s too late, though, no worries! I mean, you could always have it earlier and I could just show up late if I’m able to… XD Just do whatever time works for you guys, though, and if I can come, great, but if not, that’s all right, too! I don’t want to mess it up for you guys, or anything, if I’m not able to come at a time that works for you!

TaffyKitty12

(Hey, moonie! Sorry for barging in here but I just wanted to say that I’d totally be fine with ya attending me and emi’s possible chat on Monday, if it looks like it’ll work out for you! =] I’d be fine with 12 or 12:30 KT. If emi’s okay with doing it later, maybe we can plan for something like that, then? Just to let you know in advance, though, I might not be able to stay for super long, ahah ‘^^ Kinda got in trouble this morning for how much time I’ve spent on WW the last few days ’cause I was actually supposed to be doing school stuff those afternoons, heheh. But I could probably stay a good hour!)

Just wanted to say that sounds good, moonie and Taffy! I would love it if you could come too! How does 1 KT sound? That should work pretty well for me. =)

TaffyKitty12

Hey, @_emiemiemiemiemi_ and @ilovemoonie! I think 1 KT should work well for me, too! =] In that case, if you’re able to make it at that time, I hope to see both you and emu there, moonie! ^-^ However, just to let you both now, I have to go somewhere this afternoon quickly (don’t know what time but I’ll try to convince my mom to go early)… and I dunno if it’ll interfere with the beginning of our chat ‘^^ If for some reason I’m not there at exactly 1 KT, please wait for me! I’ll be there, even if I’m a bit late ,XD (Oh, and I believe I can stay till about 2:00 KT or so? I’m aiming to chat for about an hour after I arrive at the park. Don’t think I can do much longer than that, though, because I have to do some school-prep stuff later this afternoon, eheh ‘^^ ) Nonetheless, I look forward to hopefully talking to both of you later; glad we could figure out something! :)

ilovemoonie

Hey, guys! Just wanted to let you both know that 1:00 KT should work out well for me, too, for our chat! I’m glad that should be a good time for all of us! =) Also, TaffyKitty, that’s okay if you’re a little bit late; I’ll definitely wait for ya, if you are! I mean, I can’t stay super long at this chat, but I won’t be going anywhere that quickly, pfft XD But, I probably won’t be able to stay much later than 2:00 KT either, like yourself…I have to go to the grocery store with my sister somewhere around that time, plus I just have a bunch of other stuff to get done ‘^^ But, I hope to be able to stay a good hour or so, like you! :) Anyway, thanks to both of you for being so flexible and allowing me to attend your chat, too; that was really sweet of y’all! <3 See you guys soon! ^-^

TaffyKitty12

Sweet! :D Welp, in that case, it looks like I’ll be taking to ya soon, hehe =] No problem; I’m so glad we could have a ‘group chat’ with the three of us again! ^-^ (Oh, and thanks XD I got it done early though, so I should be there on time) That’s alright! Guess we both just have stuff to do this afternoon, huh? I understand, for sure :) And hey, an hour is better than nothing, right? Anyway, see you all at the park!

pompom323

YAY!!!! I CAN’T WAIT! i love Christmas!! are you doing anything on webkinz?? i still have to buy presents for my friends =P But one of my friends said they might get me a new webkinz lion for Christmas!! XD I am so excited! =) -Camo Cat (=^..^=)

Hehe me too! ^-^ Hmm, I don’t know? I’ve been on Webkinz, trying to collect all of those floaty-clickies, and I gave my Webkinz some festive outfits.. but I think that’s all. =P So not too much Webkinz-wise. Oh boy, you’d better get to it! XD Christmas is gettin’ close! Ohhh that’s nice of them! I hope you end up getting a Webkinz from them! ^-^ That would be cool! Good luck getting presents for your friends, too. Do your friends like Webkinz? Maybe you could buy them one too. =)

Heya, everyone! ^-^ (Ah, welp, I’m sorry for posting above you Taffy and pompoms! XP) I just want to announce that my drawings just got approved this morning in the SC! (That was fast than I expected o.o Last week, they moderated a little slow for some reason… ^^;) So… I’ll just drop the SC links to the drawings here if that’s alright with you guys? I apologize in advance if I ended up being a bother XP
      But anyway, the description on the SC photos should be explanatory enough. :) So, I’ll just list the SC links anyway, hope you guys enjoy my drawings! :
      [Cozy Glow] https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=59741
      [Another Cozy Glow] https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=59743
      [Fluttershy] https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=59745
      [Luster Dawn] https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=59747
      [Princess Twilight] https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=59749
      [Blossom the Lovely Fox with Powerpuff Girls Blossom] (I pretty much drew this for you @TaffyKitty12, I hope you enjoy, my friend! I think your Lovely Fox is just adorable, heheh XD) https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=59751
      [SpongeBob and Patrick] https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=59753
      [Filburt] https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=59755
      [Rocko Doodles 1] https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=59757
      [Rocko Doodles 2] https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=59759
      [Rocko and Spunky] https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=59761
      Just another Rocko] https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=59763
      Oh! And since I couldn’t get to at least…

…draw a Webkinz of my own this time, I decided to do like a bonus photo of Webkinz plushies that I like all together in the photo here – https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=59765
        Still though, I do apologize that I couldn’t get to draw at least one Webkinz if you guys only came for that! I mean I would’ve, but I didn’t end up having as much time at the end… ^^; I hope you guys are okay with my drawings at least? ;P Also, I think I submitted another drawing, but I don’t think that got through, eh oh well XP I don’t think I’m gonna bother to submit that again. Also, I apologize for how many drawings I submitted this time! I didn’t think it would be that much o.o
        Well anyway, let me know about your thoughts on my drawings! I’d love to hear them! ^-^ Again, I apologize in advance if this is a bother to you guys! And, in the meantime, have a good Monday, everyone! ^-^

TaffyKitty12

Hey, Spring! ^-^ Oh my goodness… I think these might be the best drawings you’ve posted yet!! ;D I loved them all! And thank you so, so much for that little sketch of Blossom you made for me– that was incredibly sweet of you to do, gosh :,) That’s definitely going into my “favorites”, the next chance I get! =]
          Anyhoo, I wanted to let you know that I’ve seen all of these (rated ‘em all a ’10′, by the way!) and will try to reply soon :) I’m hoping I’ll have my whole reply done and posted by Wednesday…? If worse comes to worse, it’ll certainly be up here before the weekend!
          (Oh, and I see that you said 6 or 6:30 KT will work for you; thanks a bunch for letting me know! In that case… I’ll see you then! I should be there around 6 or a little after, but if something happens that I’m not there right away, please wait for me! I’ll show up, I promise :) I can’t wait to talk to you later! I’ll try to stay for as long as I can, too)

Heya, Taffy! Oh, really?? Well, thanks, I’m quite honored XD Aww, you’re very welcome, my friend! <3 ^-^ I'm glad you like my Blossom drawing I made for you! ^w^ I wanted to at least make a drawing for you. ;) Heheh, yeah, for sure! I'm honored that you'll put that drawing into your favorites!
            And, thanks for letting me know that you seen and rated my drawings! ^-^ Yeah, that's alright. Take your time, I know it's quite a lot of drawings this time which was certainly not expected tbh, eheh… ^^; I'll be looking forward to reading your thoughts on my drawings whenever you'll get around to it! :) Thanks for letting me know in advance! ^-^
            (Ah yeah, you're welcome! I'm glad that managed to work out for us! ;D It was a bunch of fun getting to chat with ya yesterday! ^-^ Thanks for staying that long!)

TaffyKitty12

Hey again, Spring! ^-^ Yes, hehe– I absolutely loved them all! =] And that Blossom one was just so good, gosh :,) Again, it was very nice of you to take the time to make that for me, pal! :D (You know what? I think I might go ahead and draw one of your characters in return sometime soon, as a thank-you ^-^ ) To be honest, I think your art keeps getting better and better! :3
              You’re welcome, and thanks for understanding! Unfortunately, I haven’t had much time to work on it the last couple of days, eheh… ‘^^ But, I got some time on my hands right now, so I’ll begin posting my response in a moment here, and we’ll see how far I can get! Again, like I said, it’s my goal to finish it before the weekend, so I’ll try hard to have it all done by then ;)
              (Awh, me too, bud! =) I had tons of fun with ya the other day; thank you! <3 Oh, and it's no problem at all! ^-^ I'm glad I could stay for longer than I usually do! I promise that I'll let you know…

TaffyKitty12

… when I have another ‘free day’ ;) Maybe I can even send you something about it on that other game [as opposed to posting it on here] once I have a good day in mind, to ‘guarantee’ you a chat slot?)
              Anyway, I’ll go ahead and start posting my response down below!:
              “Hey, Spring! It’s totally fine, bud– you’re not being a bother at all! :) Actually, I’m very glad you posted these, and I’m happy to hear that they moderated quick this time! ^-^
              Okay, so, first off… I really adore all your Cozy Glow sketches, hehe! =] She looks so bratty and sly; I love it! XD And I like how you did those shiny eyes, too :3 Honestly, I dunno how you draw your eyes so well ,XD You always do such a great job! But, I think my favorite of the three is the one with her tongue sticking out :) I don’t know why, but I just really love that one, for some reason X,D And it’s so well-drawn, gosh!
              Secondly, man, your Fluttershy drawing is super adorable, too! :D Seriously, I love it so much :,) She just looks so…

TaffyKitty12

… cute and innocent in your style, hehe! ‘Course maybe I’m biased ’cause Fluttershy is my favorite pony… ,XD But, even if she wasn’t, I wouldn’t have been able to doubt the true mastery of that sketch ;) Do you think you’ll draw any of the other “Mane Six” ponies (besides Twilight and Fluttershy), sometime? ^-^ Personally, I think Rarity would look awesome in your style, heheh ;3
              Ooh, and that Luster Dawn sketch is pretty, as well! I totally agree with you that her design is amazing XD I love those yellow, pink, and orange tings together like that! Also, just curious, but what is her cutie mark? :) I don’t think I ever found that out, oof ‘^^
              Aw, haha, and there’s Princess Twilight! I gotta say, you did a really good job on her ;D I love how you did her flow-y, somewhat transparent princess hair, especially ^-^ I imagine that would’ve been a little hard to draw and color, heheh. But you nailed it perfectly! =] …
              [Ah, I'm afraid that's all I have for now XP I promise I'll work more on the rest later!]

TaffyKitty12

[Back to respond, sorry for the wait! '^^ ]
              … AHHH, and I know I already said this before, but I truly love the drawing of Blossom and Blossom together that you made for me! ;D It’s so adorable, eek! :,) You did an awesome job with my Blossom (she looks so fluffy and cute, heheh XD ) and the Blossom from PPG looks great, too! ^-^ Actually, I didn’t even realize how similar their outfits were until you drew this together like this, huh XDD I mean, I knew they were somewhat alike, but I had no idea they were that close! (Well, except the skirt I have on her is a bit off, but oh well ,XD ) Oh, and I love my Blossom’s pink eyes, too ;) That eye color looks pretty on her, I’d say! =] In all, fantastic job here, and this is definitely going in my ‘favorites’ category, haha XD
              Aww, and those little Spongebob and Patrick sketches are absolutely precious =,) You said you based them off that one song from the musical, right? Even if you didn’t, it’s great, regardless! You’ve really gotten good at drawing those two, buddy ;D
              Oh heck

TaffyKitty12

… it’s Filburt! XD Honestly, I would’ve been kinda surprised if you hadn’t drawn him already, haha. So this was perfect! =] He looks awesome in your style, and I love his shy smile and posture! :3 Honestly, after watching some more of that show, I can see why he’s one of your favorites in it ;) He’s a funny guy, for sure!
              Yay, and I saw you drew a bunch of Rocko expressions, too! I mean, you can never have too much Rocko, ya know? XD Anyhoo, I think all of the little drawings you made of him were excellent! :) But, if I had to pick favorites… I really like the happy-faced Rocko you drew in the first picture, as well serious/suspicious Rocko in the second one =] Ooh! And I adore that pic you made of Rocko hugging Spunky– that’s quite possibly one of my favorite drawings you’ve ever shown us! ;D It’s just so CUTE XD Of course, I really like the last one you sent in of him, as well! He looks both happy and bashful in that one and I love it XD
              Finally, thanks a bunch for sending…

TaffyKitty12

… in that ‘group picture’ of your favorite plush Webkinz together… that was really cool to see! ^-^ Like emi said, it’s neat getting to see what our friends’ most-beloved ‘kinz are ;) The signature portuguese water dog, unicorn, and candy pup are all such nice webkinz– can’t blame you for liking those ones a lot, haha XD I don’t have the flutter pig or the bubblegum cat (I wish I did :P ) but they seem like great plushies, too! =] Just curious, what are the names of the pig and the water dog? I don’t think I ever got them! ‘^^
              Anyway, thanks a bunch for posting these for us, Spring… I really enjoyed looking at them all! =] Hope you have a great day, and keep up the amazing artwork ;D

Hi, Spring! Man, you’ve been doing a lot of drawing lately! XD That’s cool though. Drawing is fun! I’m glad you can share your art with us! It’s too bad one didn’t go through too.. I wonder why.. weird. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Anyway, I love your My Little Pony art! I was pleasantly surprised to see Fluttershy in there too.. she’s one of my favorites X) You drew her very well! Honestly, all of the ponies look spot on! Their hair, expressions, bodies, and eyes all look great and just like the show! My favorites are probably Fluttershy (personal bias) and Luster Dawn, mostly for those pretty colors! Your lovely fox and powerful girl drawing is cute too! And I love the little Spongebob and Patrick with their black dots for eyes.. XD They’re actually cute, which is weird to say about them.. XD Your Rocko drawings seem to be pretty good too! I know nothing about the show, but I have seen a few pictures of the characters. Your drawings look very close to the cartoon! And lastly, your picture of your fav Webkinz was a nice idea! =) …

… Those are some pretty good ones! I love the Signature Portuguese Water Dog (I have one of those too! It’s a great plush), and the bubblegum cheeky cat and candy pup are really cute pets! It’s interesting to see who your favorite plush Webkinz are. Anyway, all of your drawings were very well done! It was fun to see them, especially the MLP ones, since I get those more heheh ‘XD Plus they just looked spot on! Thanks for sharing! (Oh and I didn’t mind you posting these, but maybe you should let us all know if you’re gonna do a bigger post like this ahead of time? Don’t get me wrong, I liked seeing them and have no problem replying. I just know that people like to plan and space out posting things in a week to make it easier to reply to them.)

pompom323

Yeah, hey guys…. I don’t know if you will see this, but…. I wanna let you know that I will probably not be on my computer for a while, and so you will not see me so much…. Let me tell you why. Yesterday, I was in the trading room with our friend Unicorn Luv. So everything was fine, until… My computer started to beep, and it started saying, “your number has been used without your permission!!!!” I quickly just typed “BYE” into the system, and without even logging off, shut down my computer. But right at that moment, Unicorn was saying, “Hey pompoms….” And I didn’t know what she wanted to say. Is she on this forum?? I wanted to ask her what she wanted to say, and I don’t want her to be confused on why I randomly left. Like I said, I may never get to tell her again, and so, if you guys know if she’s on here, please tell me. I think I know what happed: My firewall was not turned on, and it was letting a virus through. If you have an idea, please tell me, and I will try to fix it ASAP.

LolliPup

I don’t know for sure if she’s on this forum, but she’s on the giveaways forum.

pompom323

Hey thanks, Lollipup!!!!! That’s good to know I will t asking her there, and I will also t to on the upcoming pet forum. Thank you guys!!! -Camo Cat :D

Oh my gosh, really? That stinks! XP Viruses can be a pain in the butt. I hope you or your family can figure out how to get rid of it. As for UnicornLuv.. well, she’s posted on the New & Upcoming Pets some. Maybe you could try asking her there?

pompom323

hey emi! yeah, they are sooooooooo annoying :/ now that i think, i actually got this virus once, it is really annoying!! i have an idea on how to fix it. i will just run a scan to find it and i will switch browsers over to Chrome. that should probably work :) It will probably be fixed shortly ^-^ Well with that, i will hope i can come to the chat this weekend!! XD -Camo Cat (=^..^=)

Really? Weird! Maybe you accidentally downloaded it? I’ve done that before when trying to download a game or something from online.. =P Oh good! I hope you can fix it! Sounds like a plan. Oh you mean on Saturday? I don’t know if I’ve ever seen you at those yet.. I hope I can see you at the park then!

pompom323

hi! oh yeah, that’s a good thought…. I think last time it happened I was typing “webkinz” into the search and since i didn’t feel like searching and then finding it, i just put the domain with it. But…. i missed a letter, and there are so many sites that sound like “webkinz” that i went to one that had malware on it, and it was tryna get my info!! >:( but it’s a good thing i had my firewall on because THAT was actually why it was saying “YoUr NuMbEr HaS BeEn UsEd By SoMeOne ElSe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” hahahhaha XD but yeah, i hope i can see you there too!! ^-^ bye!! :) -Camo Cat

TaffyKitty12

Heeeey, guys. Sorry for posting this here =/ But, I know I mentioned last week in my update that I’d post something in regards to the group chats, and, I thought I’d go ahead and do that now, before I forgot :P
      Anyway, with that being said, @Springshimmer, and @ilovemoonie, and @_emiemiemiemiemi_: I should be able to attend today and Wednesday’s chats with you all, respectively!
      Spring, is there any way that we can push ours today off until around 6 or 6:30 KT, kinda like we did last week…? I really hate asking, eheh, but it might work out better for me than 4, only ’cause I got some stuff to work on this afternoon ‘^^ If that’s too late for you, it’s okay; I’ll understand! I’m sure I’ll be able to come at 4 :) Just might not be able to stay for quite as long?
      ilovemoonie and emi, I’m pretty sure 3 KT on Wednesday should work on my end! However, I am probably gonna be kinda busy that afternoon, as well, so if something happens that I have to leave early or end up being there a little late, uh…

TaffyKitty12

… don’t be too surprised, ahah ‘^^
        (Oh! And ilovemoonie, please let me know if there’s a day/time that’ll work for you and me this week ;) Currently, Thursday is looking free on my end, for the most part)
        ~ ~
        And, well, I’d usually stop there with this kind of post, but… I’m afraid there’s something I really need to tell you guys in regards to these weekly chats :/
        Sadly, I think this’ll be the last week I’ll be able to have them XP
        I’m really sorry, fellas! ;-; This isn’t something I wanted to do, believe me! Rather, it’s something I kind of have to do…
        You see, my parents have recently told me that I need to start spending at least a couple of hours a day preparing for my upcoming school year until I start my classes, and, more than likely, that’s stuff I’m going to have to work on during the afternoons, ‘close to our usual chat times ‘^^
        Also, to be honest, it has been getting harder and harder for me to attend the chats lately :/ It’s difficult for me to always keep my schedule clear on Mondays and Wednesdays…

TaffyKitty12

… Now, I do try my best to push things off on those days, so I can attend and not upset anyone. Though, it has ultimately resulted in me missing out on some stuff or being ‘unproductive’ with chores and things on those days, since I’m so determined to show up whenever possible.
          And finally, I’m generally afraid I’m just gonna be too busy to really continue those anymore :s Next week, I expect to have a lot on my plate, seeing that it is the week before Christmas and all. And the week of Christmas, well, I wasn’t going to do any chats then, obviously. As for the the week after that… in all honesty, I’m always busy the week of the New Year XP So, the next three weeks are basically booked on my end. I’d continue them back with you all after the holidays are over, but… welp, that’s when I start my classes, and I fear that I won’t really be able to do any weekday chats during my active school year :/ I mean, I guess I could, but ah… attending weekday chats when I’m supposed to be…

TaffyKitty12

… doing my schoolwork has never ended up well, and has actually caused me trouble in years past when I’ve attempted to do that ‘^^
            Anyway, I’m sorry again for disappointing you all ;-; I feel bad! XP However, to be honest, this is something I have expected to tell you guys for quite some time. As a matter of fact, I almost ‘cancelled’ the weekly chats last month due to my busyness, but I decided against it, as I would’ve hated to upset you guys :(
            But, this is not to say that I can’t have any weekday chats until I start school again! I can still talk to you guys at the park, but it just won’t be at a pre-scheduled/regular time and date if that makes sense…? Instead, they’ll have to be at whatever odd days and times I’m available. So, if I had an open time slot to chat, I’d go and post something on here like “hey, I’m free on [this day] at [this time]; would anyone be able to meet me at the park then?” the day before or the day of said opening. If any of you are available…

TaffyKitty12

… you could let me know below the post. And, if no one could come at such a time, no hard feelings!
              Now, once school starts, I won’t really be able to do those anymore, as aforementioned (unless I’m on break or something), but… I could still probably attend some weekend chats? And of course, if any of you guys ever happen to be playing on WW and see that I’m on one of my accounts, don’t be afraid to check the Kinzville Park; there’s always a chance I might stop by for a little bit, if I notice that a friend is on ;)
              Anyway, I’m sorry again about all this (and for making this post so long, gosh XP ), but, I look forward to hopefully chatting with you three this week, and maybe we can figure another chat sometime soon?
              Have a great day!

Heya, Taffy! Oh yeah, thanks for letting me know you’ll be able to attend today! Actually yeah, speaking of which, I think postponing our chat till 6 or 6:30 PM KT might work out better than 4 KT anyway, as it should give me more time to prepare and maybe we can chat longer as well since this is probably the last week we’ll be able to do this anyway.
        Aww man, it’s sad this is the last week you’ll be able to do this :’( I’m gonna miss these chats, they were a lot of fun! Although, I knew this would of happen eventually ;P It’s hard to believe it’s December now to be honest! o.o But of course, I do understand your decision. :) Ooh, the open slots huh? Hmm, I think I’ll be off from school by then for winter break, so I think I’ll be attend if it’s possible for me. So, I’ll be sure to keep on the lookout whenever you post about the day and time you’ll be free to chat! Heck, I don’t mind doing them in the…

…morning (well as long as it isn’t too early like 8:00 AM KT ^^; But, I’ll try my best anyway! :) ) Yeah, sure I’ll let you know below that post if it turns out I’ll be free to attend. ^-^ Ah, oof okay then. I’ll try to look out whenever you get to attend some weekend chats!
          Heheh, it’s alright XD Aww man, oof, I’m sorry for how long this reply is! I thought it was just gonna be one post ^^; Yeah, I’d be looking forward to getting to see you later, actually I recently gotten a new virtual Webkinz recently that was a gift from a friend of mine, and I can’t wait to show my new pet to you actually XD I’ll be playing as my new pet just to let you know! ;) And yes, I do hope we get to figure out another chat as well. See ya! ^-^

Hiya! Ah, it’s fine. Like you said, you even let us know ahead of time. Ah yay! That’s great! ^-^ I cant wait to see ya this Wednesday then! I’m not working at all on Wednesday either, so I shouldn’t have to worry about work interrupting us this time. ;P Alright, that’s fine! As long as you can come, that’ll be cool. Aw.. really? =( That’s too bad.. I’ll really miss our chats! But yeah, I can see how a weekday chat will take up too much time. Especially after you start school. I’m sorry all our long chats have been keeping you from doing more productive things.. ‘^^ It’s okay though. It’s not your fault. That’s just life! Things happen, things change.. and we gotta adjust. I don’t mind that much. I mean, yeah, I’ll miss you, but I’m not gonna be like disappointed in you. So you think you should be able to come on the weekends? That would be great! I’ll definitely have to make room in my schedule for Saturday chats more then. I’m often working, but maybe I can ask not to work Saturday afternoons? …

… I would love it if we could still chat then! I wouldn’t mind not having our weekday chats if I could at least see you and moonie Saturday sometimes. It would be really sad if we could never talk at that park again, ya know..? ‘^^ I hope it won’t come to that. Oh and you said you’d be able to have some random weekday chats until school? Well that’s cool! I hope we can do one or so of those! But for now, I look forward to seeing you this Wednesday. =) Thanks for letting us know about all that though! It’s good to know ahead of time!

ilovemoonie

Hey, Taffy! (Sorry for the late reply, by the way! XP ) No worries; thanks for letting us know about the chats! :)
        Yay, that’s great that Wednesday should work for ya! :D I’m *pretty* sure it should work for me, as well…I’m not entirely sure what I’ll be doing Wednesday afternoon, but I doubt it’ll be anything important that will keep me from chatting with you guys. (Of course, if something changes before tomorrow, I’d definitely let y’all know!) There is always the chance I could end up being a little late or have to leave early, just ’cause this time of year is so unpredictable for me, but I don’t expect that to happen. Anyway, in that case, since emi said she should be free, too, I look forward to seeing you both there! ^-^ Can’t wait to chat with you guys, again! =D Also, it’s fine if you’re a little late, or can’t stay as long! I totally understand, since I just said the same things regarding myself, pfft XD At least it should work out for all of us, even if we all can’t stay incredibly long! …

ilovemoonie

… Oh, and thanks for asking me about a private chat! :) I think Thursday should work out well for me, too! In fact, it’ll probably be my most free day this week, as I’m going to be really busy later today, tomorrow is another chat, and Friday is…well, I’m not really sure what I’m doing on Friday, yet ‘^^ Do you want to plan on having a chat this Thursday, then, if it still works for you? :) And if so, what time would you like to have it at? I should be available any time, morning or afternoon! Personally, I wouldn’t mind chatting in the morning again, like anytime after 11:00 our time. Of course, if you preferred the afternoon, we could totally do that, too! Just let me know what time works best for you, and hopefully we’ll be able to have a chat then! :D Of course, if something happens that Thursday won’t work out for you, though, I’ll understand, too.
          Additionally, thanks for letting us know in advance about future chats! Aww man, really? That’s sad that this will be the last week that…

ilovemoonie

…these weekday chats will work for you! =/ I’m really gonna miss these =( I always looked forward to our Wednesday and private chats! Nevertheless, I definitely do understand. I know it can be tough trying to make room for chats in our schedules, especially, I imagine, once you get even busier! I’m sorry if we’ve been interfering with stuff you need to get done lately, by having so many chats with you… =/ I didn’t realize you were missing out on stuff or pushing stuff off just to chat with us! D: Anyway, I totally understand that you’ll be too busy the next three weeks to attend any chats (to be honest, I’ll probably be really busy next week, too, and of course, it’d be pretty bizarre for us to try and have one of our Wednesday chats on Christmas day, pfft XD ), and especially once you start school! I know how busy school can keep us, so I certainly wouldn’t want you to stress out about trying to attend chats with us when you should really be working on school stuff…I’d hate for you to get in trouble for it, too!! DX …

ilovemoonie

… Aww, no, and don’t feel bad, Taffy! I mean, I am sad that we won’t be able to see each other at the park much anymore, but it’s not your fault! I mean, it’s not like you’re saying you don’t want to have chats with us anymore…you’re just going to have a lot going on with your classes, which is a totally understandable reason for not being able to attend the chats anymore. Please don’t feel like you’re disappointing us, or that we’re upset with you, or anything! Like emi said, it’s just life, you know? Things change, and sometimes we have to let certain things go or take certain things out of our schedules, even if we don’t want to. So again, don’t feel too bad! Yes, I will definitely miss these chats, but I also understand your reasons for not being able to have them, anymore.
              Ooh, and I like that idea of having some “random” chats before you start school, just whenever you’re available! I am gonna be busy around Christmas and stuff, but hopefully we can still have a couple of those…

ilovemoonie

…if it turns out any random days work for you! I’m not opposed to kind of “spur-of-the-moment” chats, so if you ever post that a certain day/time works for you, even if it’s not far in advance, I’d certainly be willing to attend so long as I’m not busy! =)
              That’d be cool if you were able to attend some weekend chats once you start school again, too! I’ll definitely try to start attending those more regularly again, once my family finishes our Santa pictures. I used to come to the chat almost every week, but I’ve hardly been to them at all, over the past few months… :/ I plan to attend them a lot more after Christmas, though, so hopefully I’ll see you at some of them, sometimes! :) Also, thanks for letting us know! If I ever happen to see that you’re on Webkinz when I am, perhaps I will stop by the park? Even if we could only talk for like ten or fifteen minutes, at least we could do a bit of catching up, right? We have unexpectedly run into each other at the park…

ilovemoonie

…several times before, so, it could happen! XD
              Anyway, in all, thank you for informing us about all of this, Taffy; I really do appreciate it! Again, I’ll certainly miss these weekday chats of ours, but, I understand, and at least we’ll probably have one more Wednesday and private chat left to enjoy, right? We can make the most of those! ^-^ Thanks again for letting us know, and I hope you have a great Tuesday, my friend! :D
              (Oh! Also, I wanted to let you know that I’ll try my best to reply to both Dahlia’s bio and your update soon!! (I finally responded to your art requests last Friday) Unfortunately, it might not be for a few more days, as I’m going to be really busy for the rest of the day, and I should really start working on my response to emi’s Ball Roleplay as soon as possible, because I’ve been holding that up for a long time… >.< Nevertheless, I’ll be sure to respond to your stuff just as soon as I can; I’m sorry for taking so long!! D= )

TaffyKitty12

Heya, moonie! (Oh no, it’s totally fine, bud; no worries at all! ;) )
              I read your whole reply but unfortunately, I can’t respond to it all right now, ahah… ‘^^ I’m really sorry! DX I would but I have some things to do this morning :/ However, I’ll try to reply to some of it now, and whatever I can’t respond to, I’ll try to work on later today or tomorrow, if possible! Hope that’s okay…?
              Anyway, thanks for letting me know about today’s chat! :) It’s cool that you think you might be able to come! ^-^ In that case, I look forward to hopefully seeing both you and emi there later ;) And it’s alright! I know how that is, trust me ,XD I don’t mind if you’re late or have to leave early! I should be there on time today, I think, but I kinda doubt I can stay for super long, just ’cause I have some stuff to work on this afternoon, eheheh ‘^^ But, I’ll try to stay for as long as I can!
              Oh, and really? Awesome, buddy! :D …

TaffyKitty12

… I’m glad tomorrow looks like it’ll work for a chat between the two of us! =] I don’t *think* I have anything really important going on tomorrow (though I’d of course let you know if something were to change), so… that should work out for me, too! ^-^ Times, eh? Well, personally, I think a morning chat sounds pretty good! :) I’d actually prefer to have it a little earlier, just ’cause afternoons have gotten more unpredictable for me lately. Hmm, does 11:00 or 11:30 our time sound good to you? If that’s too early, though, lemme know and we can push it off ’till a little later =) Can’t wait, hehe!
              (Ah, and it’s totally fine, moonie! I agree that it would be better if you work on your reply to her roleplay, first, since I know those are a lot more time sensitive than just normal conversations! You can respond to my bio and update whenever you got the time ;) And there’s no need to feel bad! Honestly, I don’t think any of us would’ve expected the forums to be so busy these past couple of months ‘^^ It’s not your fault!…

TaffyKitty12

… I definitely understand if something happens that you can’t get around to those things until later this week or next week or even past that! I’ll keep a lookout for your replies, though, whenever you get the chance to start ‘em! >^^< Oh! And thanks for letting me know that you replied to the art requests! :) I saw your response the other day; thanks so much for taking the time to leave your thoughts! That was awfully sweet of ya! I'll see if I can reply back, but if something happens that I can't, at least know that I read it!)

Comments are closed.