Upcoming Pets

Home Forums Ask Questions Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 1,240 replies, has 66 voices, and was last updated by  TaffyKitty12 1 day, 4 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hey everyone! I hope this moderates before the weekend, but I finally used my medallions to get the Whimsy Dragon! I decided to name it after the one I had on my old account, so her name is Cotton Candy! I’m not sure the rules on how ya’ll do the bios for pets, but perhaps I’ll do one for her next week! Hope everyone has a great weekend filled with fun and happiness!!! ~angel~

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Oh cool! Congrats, angel! ^-^ The Whimsy Dragon is a cute pet! Ah okay. Cotton Candy is a good name for that, so I can see why you’d wanna use it =) Bios don’t really have “rules” so to speak..? It just has a layout that’s good to follow. Like, write the name, gender, species, personality, likes and dislikes, and, if you want, any appearance or background story or any other random information you want to add. Hopefully that helps!

Oh hey, Angel! Oh yeah, that’s nice that you got the Whimsy Dragon! Aww, that name is pretty adorable! Oh yeah, sure! I’d like to see a bio for her. You too!

LolliPup

Heya, angel! Sorry for the late reply DX Oh, that’s great that you got the Whimsy Dragon! I guess you just have to play a lot to collect enough medallions for a pet =) I’m still kinda new to bios myself, but like emi said, there aren’t really any rules. In fact, I just recently did my first bio on page 22 here! Anyway, I would love to see a bio for Cotton Candy! (That’s a great name for her, by the way) =D ~Lolli

TaffyKitty12

Hi, Oldshowsrock! (Sorry for the late response, by the way :c ) Wow, did ya? That’s awesome– congrats on collecting enough medallions to get the Whimsy Dragon! :D “Cotton Candy” is an adorable name, too ^-^ Glad you went with that! =] Oh, and like emi said, there really aren’t any particular ‘rules’ for writing bios ;) Basically, all that matters is that you include some basic information about the pet’s personality. It would be neat if you could post one for her soon! Anyhow, thanks for stopping by again, and I hope you have a wonderful day! >^^<

Hey, guys? What page is the Vacation Roleplay on again? XD

TaffyKitty12

Heya, CuteHeart! The Vacation Roleplay is on page 3 of this forum =] (Sorry, I know it’s hard to keep track without those tags in place! ‘^^ I don’t even know what pages half the roleplays are on anymore, to be honest ,XD )

TaffyKitty12

Heyyy, mi amigos! :D
      Welp, as mentioned last week, I’m gonna go ahead and post about those recent ‘kinz I’ve got, as well as my December WKN schedule today. I hope that’s alright? ‘^^ I apologize in advance if my update is a bother to anyone! DX
      ~ ~ ~
      First and foremost, about the new ‘kinz I got… I have five, actually ,XD All of them were bought without tags except for one, so I can’t adopt those guys, but ah, I figured I’d post about ‘em, anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
      So, three of the ones I bought were the lil’ kinz gray cat, the splash dragon, and the twilight dragon! ^-^
      I got the lil’ kinz gray cat in the same lot as Mozart, and I got the twilight dragon and the splash dragon from eBay a month ago, ’cause someone was selling them (without tag) for a really good price =]
      I actually already have another lil’ gray cat, but it’s just so cute, I think I’m gonna have to keep it X,D I haven’t really decided on a name yet, but, if I make it a girl, I’m thinking of…

TaffyKitty12

… naming her “Mosskit”? (which is the name of a kitten character in the early Warriors books) She’s the only new ‘kinz I got that has a code.
        Onto the twilight dragon and splash dragon, both are in good shape, considering they’ve been ‘used” :) Actually, the splash dragon doesn’t even look like anyone ever played with it, because it’s in excellent condition! But even if it wasn’t ‘perfect’, the splash dragon was one of my most-wanted regular Webkinz, so… I’d just be happy to have one, regardless XDD
        As for the twilight dragon, I could definitely tell that that one has had some lovin’, heheh. There was a little stain on it, so I gave it a bath, and it came right off! But what I didn’t notice was that there was a loose seem on the underbelly, and I accidentally poked my finger through it and made a hole :P I honestly wasn’t sure what to do because I didn’t want my parents to see it, so I looked up online how to sew a hole closed. And believe it or not, I actually managed to do it ,XD Which I know isn’t…

TaffyKitty12

… that impressive in reality, but for someone who doesn’t really know how to do any needlework, I was happy with myself :)
          Only thing is, I’m not sure what to name the dragons? I’m thinking the twilight dragon should be a boy (maybe I should name him “Stitch”? XD Eh? Ehh..?) however, I really don’t have any ideas for the splash dragon ‘^^ If you guys have any suggestions, though, feel free to lemme know!
          As for the other two ‘mystery webkinz’… here’s how I got those.
          So, at the end of September, I went out to some garage sales, and, inside of a 25-cent bin, I found Signature Brown Bear! :D
          Now, I do already have a signature brown bear, but… I couldn’t pass up another, especially for a quarter XD
          Anyway, I’ll be naming my second one “Urjurak” (dunno how it’s supposed to be pronounced, but I always just say “er-jur-ack”), after a bear character in the Seekers series :) It’s been a long time since I’ve read those, but I used to like them a lot when I was younger! Although, I think Urjurak’s a black bear in the series, but…

TaffyKitty12

… oh well. The Urjurak in “Seekers” was a shapeshifter, so… XDD He could’ve been a brown bear if he wanted to, haha.
            I’ve figured out some of his personality already, too, which is cool! :3
            Anyhoo… shortly after I got Urjurak from that one garage sale, I ended up stopping by a thrift store, where I found a Webkinz warthog for 50 cents, which was also pretty awesome! :)
            The warthog is definitely gonna be a boy, but I haven’t quite figured out a name for him yet, eheh… ‘^^ However, I was thinking either “Pumbaa” or “Snuffle” (the name of an obscure warthog character from Bravelands) would be cute, but I dunno which one! Do you guys have a preference as to which name you prefer? If so, lemme know! =]
            So uh, yup. Those are my new webbies! Hopefully that wasn’t too underwhelming ,XD Maybe I’ll see if I can send a picture of them to the SC, someday.
            ~ ~ ~
            Movin’ on here, I also wanted to update you guys on what’s going on this month!
            So, as for my activity on WKN: I’m sure you guys already know this, but, December is my…

TaffyKitty12

… last “off” month before I start school. I’ve recently found out that I’ll be enrolled in my first class about a week after the New Year, so I don’t really have much more free time left =/
              Now, I haven’t really done a whole lot the past few months, and still have yet to accomplish some things that I really wanted to on vacation, so… I’m *hoping* I can actually work on that stuff this month before I get even more busy.
              Hence, as much as I hate to say it, I’m afraid that means I won’t be quite as active on here during the whole of December XP I’m sorry! ;-;
              I hope none of you think I’m being ‘self-centered’ or that I ‘just don’t care’ for deciding not be around here as much this month :,( I can assure you that that isn’t the case at all! I guess… well, in reality, I do spend a lot of time on here, as I said some weeks ago. A lot of days, I practically stay on the newz for most of the morning and afternoon, commenting and waiting for things to be moderated…

TaffyKitty12

… Don’t get me wrong; of course I love talking to you guys! It’s something I truly enjoy doing! <3
              But, I have been on here an awful lot lately, and there are a lot of things that I want to– and needto– do (wrapping Christmas presents, preparing myself for the upcoming school year, etcetera) that I haven’t really gotten around to yet, partially because I spend so much of my free time on here ‘^^
              Of course I’ll still be around, though! Considering this might be my last month of decent activity for a while, I wanna make sure I get a chance to talk to everyone!
              However, I just won’t be spending as much of time on here as I usually do, is all. Now, I’m sure there will be days when I have nothing else to do where I’ll spend almost the whole morning or afternoon on here XD But, there will also be some days where I’ll be on here very little or not at all, due to busyness and trying to get things done.
              So, in conclusion, I wanted you guys to know about that.
              I guess the…

TaffyKitty12

… only good thing is, I don’t really have a whole lot I’m planning on posting before Christmas, anyway, so at least I won’t be bugging you guys with much while I’m less active on here ;P
              Although, there is one thing I wanted to ask about. I still want to get the bio for Mozart done before I start school again, and I was initially thinking of posting it sometime soon. However, it hasn’t been that long since I’ve done Dahlia’s, and I don’t really wanna stress anyone out ‘^^ With that being said, I’m now considering waiting until the week after Christmas to post his bio.
              So, in short, I’ll still post it right before I start school– it would just be a few days before or a few days after the New Year, is all. I mean, I know Mozart’s bio is definitely not gonna be as long as Dahlia’s, but I dunno. I feel like it would be better if I wait?
              But… since I’ll be postponing his bio until the end of the month/the very beginning of January, I *might* post a short ‘fact sheet’ for Cassandra…

TaffyKitty12

… at the end of next week, as a sort of ‘substitute’ (I’ve been kinda wanting to post somethin’ for the gal, anyway, before my potential school hiatus :P ). It’ll be kinda short, though, so it shouldn’t be too much of a burden, I hope. What do you guys think? Would that be okay…? If you all are alright with it, could I maybe post the fact sheet next Thursday or Friday?
              ~ ~ ~
              As for the weekly park chats, well… I do kinda have an “update” about those, too (it’s in regards to how much longer I can have these regularly-scheduled chats with you guys), but, since this whole post is already super long, I’ll go ahead and post something about that maybe at the end of this week, or something.
              ~ ~ ~
              Anyway, sorry for the incredibly long update, and hopefully I didn’t bore you all to sleep with this, eheh ‘^^
              I know I still have quite a bit to reply to, and I’ll try to work on that stuff soon! Just don’t know how fast I’ll get to it, though.
              Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, and have a wonderful Tuesday!

TaffyKitty12

UPDATE: Ah, sorry for adding more to this, eheh ‘^^ But, I just wanted to say that I settled on a name for my Splash Dragon yesterday! =] I’ve decided to name him “Typhoon”, but he could also be called “Ty”, for short XD I dunno, it just sounded like a good fit to me, I guess, haha ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
              Special thanks to ilovemoonie for helping me come up with that! :)

ilovemoonie

Hey there, Taffy! =) I just wanted to let you know that I’ve read your update, (congrats on your new Webkinz, by the way!! =D That’s amazing that you were able to get five new ‘Kinz recently! They all sound really great! ^-^ ), and I’ll be sure to reply back soon! Unfortunately, though, I’m not sure just how quick it will be, because I still have several older things to reply to, which I’d kinda like to work on first… (I still haven’t finished my response to Stephan’s bio, or even started on my response to Dahlia’s! DX I’ve got a lot of catching up to do, ahah ‘^^ ) Nevertheless, I still hope to reply to this update of yours before the weekend! I hope that’s okay…? I really do apologize, for the wait! >.< Ideally, I would reply right now, but I'm afraid it's going to take me awhile to get caught up with stuff on here, considering how far behind I've been, and I guess I feel like I should get to some of that older stuff, first. I really hope you don't mind! '^^ I'll be back to respond…

ilovemoonie

…to this just as soon as I can, though, and in the meantime, thanks for letting us know about your awesome new Webkinz, and your December WKN schedule! Have a great Tuesday, pal! =]

TaffyKitty12

Howdy, ilovemoonie!
          Thanks so much for lettin’ me know, bud– I appreciate it! ^-^ (Aw, haha, and thank you! =] I’m happy I could get them all! :D )
          Oh no, no… it’s totally fine, ‘moonie! I really wouldn’t have expected you to reply to this quick, anyway, and I know you have other things to get around to, first! Just focus on that stuff for now; I don’t mind if it takes you a while to respond to my update ;) I’d do the same thing, too, if I had some older posts to reply to!
          Whether you start your response to this at the end of this week or even next week, I can certainly be patient! Don’t feel like you need to rush, or anything :) I get it!
          (Aw man, though, I just hope you’re not too stressed out about replying to all that other stuff, ahah… XP I feel bad for posting this when you already have a lot of things to respond to! DX …

TaffyKitty12

… Hopefully I didn’t make things too hard on you ;-; Well, all you can do is take your time, but please don’t get yourself worked up about it. Even for stuff like Dahlia’s biography, I wouldn’t mind if you decided to keep your reply short to save yourself the hassle! Or even to this update, for that matter. You don’t have to post a lengthy response!)
            Anyway, again, I totally understand, and I’m definitely not bothered at all by the wait ;)
            Thank you, though, for taking the time to let me know that you read it– that was very sweet of ya! :)
            No problem, and thanks a bunch, buddy! =] I hope you have a wonderful day, yourself! ^-^

ilovemoonie

Hi again, TaffyKitty! No problem, pal! =) (You’re welcome! Hehe, I’m sure; it’s pretty awesome that you could get all those guys! ;D I’m really happy for you! ^-^ )
              Ah, and thank you so much for understanding…I really appreciate your patience! .< I'll still be sure to reply as soon as I can, though. Thanks for not minding the wait!
              (Also, no, please don't feel bad! I'm not too stressed out, I just feel bad for keeping you guys waiting so long all the time, that's all. '^^ But you're not making things too hard on me, and anyway, I certainly wouldn't have wanted you to postpone your update even longer! So it's fine, no worries! =) )
              Oh! And also, I wanted to let you know that I finally replied…

ilovemoonie

…to your art requests back on page 19! I only replied to the ones you made for me, though, as you requested. I really apologize again for taking so long to get to those!! DX At least I was able to reply eventually, though…I’ll try to start working on my response to Dahlia’s bio, next! ;)
              Anyway, I’ll be back to reply to this hopefully soon, then, and I hope you have a great weekend in the meantime, Taffy! ^-^

ilovemoonie

Huh, that’s weird! Part of my first comment got cut off =/ Well, let me try again: (continuing from “I really appreciate your patience!”): … I wanted to try to respond before the weekend, but unfortunately, it looks like I may not be able to get to this until early next week, now… =/ I might be able to start replying over the weekend, but tomorrow is going to be a super busy day for me, and I don’t know how much time I’ll have on Sunday, either… I’m really sorry! … (continued with “I’ll still be sure to reply as soon as I can, though”) Okay, well hopefully that works…sorry about that!

Hi, Taffy! I’m gonna try to reply to this soon, at least by Friday anyway. I hope that’s okay! I also wanted to let you and @ilovemoonie know that I have to go to work at 4 o clock today.. so I might not be able to be at the park very long. =/ I’d only have like a half hour. I was thinking I’d come a little early like 2:30, if you or moonie can be earlier too..? I know you said you’ll have to do something this afternoon though, so.. XP I dunno, I hope I can see you though! It would really stink to totally miss you!

ilovemoonie

Hi, emi! (Ah, I hope it’s okay that I reply to this!) Aww man, that’s too bad that you have to go to work at 4:00 today! >.< I'm sorry you won't be able to be at the chat for very long; I'll miss getting to talk with you more! :( I do understand, though…I mean, there's not really anything you can do about being scheduled to work at that time. :/ Thanks for letting us know that you won't be there long! Also, since you said you might try to get there a little earlier, I'll probably plan to get there around 2:30 EST as well! I'm pretty sure I should be able to do that. Ah, I hope you and Taffy will still get to see each other, though! '^^

LolliPup

Hey, moonie! I don’t want to be a bother, but speaking of replying, you mentioned you would reply to Ryleigh’s bio more? Sorry, I’m just really anxious to hear what you think of it =D (It’s on page 22 of this forum) Hope I’m not being too annoying, eheh ‘^^

ilovemoonie

Hi, LolliPup! Ahh, right! I’m so sorry I haven’t replied to Ryleigh’s bio yet!! D= I meant to do that a long time ago, but I haven’t really been able to come on here much lately, I’m afraid =/ But yes, to answer your question, I certainly still plan to reply to Ryleigh’s bio in more detail! =) I’ll try to get to it sometime before the weekend, if I can, but if not, I’ll certainly try to have my response done sometime before Monday! I hope that’s okay…? I’m really sorry for keeping you waiting, so long >.< Also, no worries, you're not being a bother at all! I'm actually glad you reminded me! :)

LolliPup

Hey, no problem! I just wanted to know if you had still planned on replying =) Whenever you’re able to get to it is cool with me, no need to rush!

ilovemoonie

Thanks so much for understanding, LolliPup! I appreciate it! I have to get off the forums in a minute now, so it doesn’t look like I’ll be able to reply to Ryleigh’s before the weekend, unfortunately, but I’ll certainly try to respond to it before Monday. I look forward to leaving my thoughts on her! ^-^ Thanks again for your patience, and I hope you have a nice weekend! =)

Hey, guys! Ah, thanks for adjusting to my time, that was cool of you to do =) It was so fun being there for the hour I was there pffhaha XD I’m glad we could still get together! I hope you guys enjoyed chatting after I was gone too! Do you two think you can make next week’s chat?

ilovemoonie

Heya, emi! No problem, pal! I’m glad it worked out for both Taffy and I to come early, so we could still see you for a while! :) I had a great time chatting with you both! ^-^ I forgot how fun our chats were, haha XD Also, hmm…I’m not entirely sure about next Wednesday, yet, though I don’t really see any reason why I couldn’t make it…? We don’t have any pictures that day or anything, so my schedule is looking pretty clear right now! Of course, a lot could change by next week, so perhaps we could all confirm it a little closer to the chat, or something?

Pfft, our chats are always pretty fun XD Okay! I hope you can still make it! I’m pretty sure I’ll be there.. Only thong is that my nephew wants to come over today, but I’m gonna try to convince him that Saturday would be a better day to hang out lol. Hopefully he doesn’t come over and ruin our chatting time.. ‘^^

TaffyKitty12

Hey, emi!
          That’s alright; thanks for letting me know, though! ^-^ I look forward to reading your response to my update, whenever you’re able to get around to typing and posting it! =]
          Ohhh, and okay… awh, it kinda stinks that you can’t stay past 3:30 KT :c But, I definitely understand! Can’t do nothin’ about that, you know? Thank you for telling both of us in advance– I certainly appreciate that! Actually, I finished what I had to do earlier than I thought (which is awesome ,XD ), and I’m already back home, sooo… I should be able to come a half and hour early, at 2:30 your time :) That’ll work out! So, see you there in about an hour, then?
          (Oh gosh, yes; I would’ve been sad if I couldn’t see ya, too! But, I’m glad that talking earlier seems to work for both me and moonie. I look forward to charting with you in a little while! >^^< )

Oof, oh no! I don’t think I’ll be able to reply to all of this in time =( Maybe if I keep it short? First things first, those are all great pets! I always thought the splash dragon was a really cool one! ^-^ And the twilight dragon is too! Ahh and the lil Kinz grey cat sounds very cute XD I love lil Kinz! Aw, Mosskit is a cute name! I think I might remember that one from the book, actually =) Man, it’s cool that you could get the splash dragon since you like it so much! And I think moonie’s suggestion of “Typhoon” with “Ty” for short is both cool and cute haha! It’s a great choice! Oh wow, you had to see the dragon up? =O Oh dang. I’m glad you could fix him! I’m impressed you figured out to sew him haha! I understand how that’s difficult with no experience! Oh my gosh, Stitch would be such a funny name XD Would he be crazy like Stitch in Lilo and Stitch? I think it’s a cute name, go ahead and name him that! It’s better than a typical name relating to the name of the

… It sounds like you put a lot of love into fixing him up! I’m glad that stain came out too. That would’ve been kinda annoying if you couldn’t get it out ‘^^ If you really want suggestions though, I guess I can give some.. XD Here’s a few: Azure, Royal, Alexander, Xavier, Henry, Oliver, Sirius, Cosmo, and uhh Nova? I guess those work. Hopefully you didn’t already decide on a name, oops XD Dang, and you got a signature brown bear from a yard sale? You guys are so good at finding Webkinz at those XD Does your family go to those often? Urjurak? What an interesting name! I like it =) It sounds pretty good on a bear, and if it’s from an Erin Hunter book, then it’s all the better! It’s fine that he’s a black bead on the book, pfft, at least he’s a bear XD Oh! And I forgot bout the warthog! Aw, those are both such cute names XD I like them both.. but maybe go with Snuffle? Just cause there’s probably lots of warthogs names Pumbaa in Webkinz ….

Oops, my first one cut off.. it was supposed to say “.. better than a typical name relating to the name of the pet, like ‘Twilight’ or something.” Oh and no worries it wasn’t really underwhelming lol. It’s cool figuring out what those mystery pets were! And they’re pretty nice ones too! Abut your activity, or I guess, lack of it. It’s okay! You are very active on here! I totally understand, and I don’t think you’re being selfish! I mean some of that stuff is just getting ready for college or wrapping presents, so it’s not like that’s you being selfish. You gotta get that stuff done. And anyway, even if you do wanna read or work on some stuff for yourself, that’s fine too. =) Aw, no, I know you care about talking with us and stuff! It’s okay <3 I understand, everyone has to be busy sometimes. I mean look at me XD I’ve been very off and on lately from my Etsy orders. And it’ll be okay when you’re busier next year too. And I mean, who knows? Maybe it won’t be that bad! …

… Oh, I hope you can post Mozart’s bio sometime soon! That’s be fun heheh. Anytime you wanna post it is okay, although it would be good if you posted it after at least a week from now, since I should be done with the bulk of my Etsy orders by then. But yeah, perhaps it would be better if you posted it after Christmas? I dunno, that might be easier for others too. (Oh yeah, and since moonie is behind that’s probably be good to for her more time to reply to other stuff first!) Oh and sure! I think that should be good— posting Cassandra’s little bio thingy next week. I should be able to reply to that in a timely manner at least lol. It’ll be interesting to learn more about her, especially since she’s in the Vacation roleplay! Hahah, no, you didn’t bore me to sleep XD Thanks for the update about your forum activity and new pets and all that stuff! I’m sorry my reply is late though =(

Heyyy Taffy, alright oof, I’m here to reply now! Hopefully I can finish this in time…. Oh yeah, no worries! I really don’t mind at all! ^-^
        Oh, well that’s alright! I don’t really mind that you posted about them, heheh XD Ooh well, I think it’s awesome that you gotten those three new Webkinz! They sound cute! ^w^ Well yeah, I think the Lil’ Gray Cat is quite an adorable ‘kinz! Ooh, hmm, “Mosskit” sounds pretty cool, I think that fits! Oh, that’s good those two dragons are in good shape! ^-^ Ah, that’s nice that the Splash Dragon was one of your most-wanted! I think it’s quite a cool ‘kinz! ;)
        Ah oof, at least you managed to clean and fix the Twilight Dragon! Hmm, well I don’t really have much name ideas for these dragons, Stitch I think is pretty nice for the twilight dragon. As for the splash dragon, I can’t really think of any name ideas at the moment….
        Whoa, oh my gosh, wowww…. That’s impressive that you found the Signature Brown Bear o.o I don’t know how you manage to do that, actually! …

… Okay wow, that’s really nice that you got it for such a cheap price! Haha, “Urjurak” huh? I have no idea how to pronounce that ;P Ooh okay, I didn’t know that name came from that.
          Ahh, that’s cool that you also found a Warthog! “Pumbaa”! I like that name, I think it fits well for him! ^-^ I mean I like “Snuffle” as well but I think “Pumbaa” is such a fitting name for that! XD
          Oh, nahhh, it wasn’t underwhelming at all. Yeah, I’d like to see a SC photo of them sometime! :)
          Ah yeah, I pretty much knew that… In all honestly, I’m pretty surprised how it’s December already o.o Where did the time go?? I felt like September and October went by so quick, it’s hard to believe honestly! Aww man, I’m gonna miss you so much once you start back school! Though I know I probably gonna be more busy as well when school starts back up for me as well, since I’d be attending more classes than usual compared to this semester. Aw, it’s okay! I do understand…

…you want to work more on things you want to do. Well alright then, not sure how long our thread will still be active though, I don’t know really… It’s understandable, I know you want to work more on things you want to do, so go ahead if you want to. :) Just as long as I still see you around XD At least it’s good that you’ll still be around though! Oh okay, that’s good actually that you don’t have a whole lot to post before Christmas XD Since ah, I actually got a new Webkinz recently?? (Well it was a gift from a friend of mine) Oof, I’m not sure if I’ll talk about it next week or just do it the week after… Hmm, I think I might as well just show it to you next time I see you in park anyway. ;P (I’ll give you a hint though, it’s something related to a show I’m recently into XD)
            Oh okay, yeah, you can post Mozart’s bio the week after Christmas then. Oh uh, okay, I guess you can post the fact sheets on one of those days…

… Oh okay, yeah feel free to let us know about park chats whenever you want to!
              Oh no worries XD You didn’t bore me to sleep, ahah XD Oh, and that’s great that you decided on a name for the Splash Dragon! “Typhoon”, oh my gosh, I actually love that name, it just sounds so fitting! I love it! ^w^
              Yeah, I had a great Thanksgiving, thanks! And you have a great week as well! ^-^ (Oof, this reply ended up to be quite long, oops XP)

pompom323

hey, guys!! I think I have decided to post my story on the webkinz general, because it’s kinda hard to balance that page and this page, so most of it is already over there. you can talk about it here, though, and then just read it there! -Camo

TaffyKitty12

Hey, pompom! Alrighty, thanks a bunch for letting us know =] I understand that it’s probably easier for ya to just post it all on that one forum, instead of posting some on here and some on the general. I get it! That makes it easier for us to read it, too :) With that being said, I’ll try to check out your story later and let you know what I think ^-^ Just wondering, though: what page is it on? I checked out the last three pages of the general forum, but I didn’t see your story on any of those ‘^^ Is it farther back?

pompom323

hey Taffy!! :) i’s on page 206. Forgot to say that, haha. well, I hope you enjoy it!! :D -Camo Cat

ilovemoonie

Hiya, pompom! Ohh, okay, well thanks for letting us know! :) That’s fine that you’ve decided to post your story all on the General forum, instead; I imagine it would be easier to just post it all there, rather than having to try keep up with posting it in two different places. In that case, I’ll be sure to head over to the General forum a little later and check it out! I can’t wait to read your story! ^-^ I’ll probably go ahead and just leave my thoughts on it underneath this post, though, if that’s okay? I guess it’d just be a bit easier for me? If you’d prefer that I reply on the other forum, though, I definitely can!

pompom323

haha! hey Moonie!! :) that’s okay, I’m fine with that :D I know that you guys don’t like commenting on the General :3 I’ll hope to see you on the park chat!! What time are they, again?? I keep forgetting ^-^’ well, I hope to see you soon!! :) -Camo Cat

Ah, that’s nice to know, pompoms! I’ll be sure to check out your story later whenever I get around to it! ^-^

TaffyKitty12

@Springshimmer: Hey, pal! I’m so sorry for posting this above your update (which I’ll try to respond to later, by the way!) but I needed to let you know something very quick.
      Unfortunately, 4 KT for our park chat today will no longer work out on my end ;-; I am so sorry, Spring! DX What happened was, I didn’t know that my parents had a grocery store order to pick up around that time for dinner, and I have to go with. It’s something I don’t really have control over, and there’s no way to change the time to pick up the food XP Still, I feel awfully bad, considering I already told you that time would work for me and you responded to my post… I really hope you’re not mad at me :,(
      Is there any way we could ‘postpone’ our chat until 6 KT tonight? I should be available by that time, and could probably talk for an hour or so! I know you have school, though, so if that doesn’t work out… would you by any chance happen to be available on Thursday or Friday morning for a chat?

TaffyKitty12

… (Can’t do any tomorrow, and I’m gonna be gone for several hours on Wednesday)
        At any extent, I hope we can figure out a ‘replacement’ time! I’m so sorry again for the inconvenience…
        I feel so dumb, gosh :,(

TaffyKitty12

(Oh, and to make up for not being there later, I sent you a little gift on that other game we both play. It’s not much, but I hope you like it)

Oh, hey! Ah, oof… Really? Well, alright then. I do understand though. Oh yeah, I’m fine with postponing our chat until 6 KT, that should work out fine for me! ^-^ Although, if that doesn’t work out, I’m fine with having it on Thursday or Friday morning, but I think 6 PM KT tonight will work just fine for me. Aww, well thanks for letting me know anyway! I hope to see ya! (Ooh, okay I’ll have to check that out later XD thanks!)

TaffyKitty12

Hey, Spring! (Sorry for the late reply, by the way ‘^^ ) Thanks so much for understanding <3 I'm glad we were able to 'reschedule' and chat a little later that day! Gotta say, I had a really fun time with you, haha XD It was cool seeing all of your animals, too! They were all so cute, but I especially liked your owl and the horse that looked like Fluttershy, hehe =] As long as nothing pops up, I should be good for another chat next Monday, at our usual time!
          (Oh, and no problem! I'm glad you liked the gift! :) [Can't go wrong with an Anti-Cosmo painting, am I right? XDD ] I'll start working on the Rocko masterpiece I promised you very soon, and will try hard to get that to you before Christmas ,XD )

Ah hey, Taffy! Yeah, no problem! I had a really fun time as well XD Oh, heheh, thanks XD Your animals from what I’ve seen look pretty adorable too, I really like your otter! ^w^ Yeah, for sure, I should be able to make it to our next chat on Monday at our usual time as well hopefully! I know I kinda already told you this, I did reply back to our thread quite recently back in Tuesday. Of course, do take your time though. I’m just reminding ya, that’s all really! :)
            (Hehe, yes X) I love that Anti-Cosmo painting you did! I especially love the background on it, that really made me impressed actually! :D I did display it in my den if you want to take a look at it ;) Ooh yes, definitely! That’d be cute! I’ll be looking forward to seeing your Rocko masterpiece! Rocko is just adorable gosh X) Thanks!)

(Oh! And speaking of which, I’ve gotten a new Webkinz recently that was a gift from a friend of mine that I actually want to show to you next time we see each other in park! I can’t wait to show it to you actually XD I’m not gonna say what pet it is yet… And, have a good weekend! ^-^)

Hey, Taffy, I hope you don’t mind me posting this here…. I hope you’ll get to respond soon, I don’t think you have read it… Here’s the link: https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/upcoming-pets/page/4/#reply-2218623 I’ll be looking forward to your response. :) I hope to see ya on Monday!

Comments are closed.