Upcoming Pets

Home Forums Ask Questions Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 1,240 replies, has 66 voices, and was last updated by  TaffyKitty12 1 day, 5 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Well uh, hey everyone! I hope you guys don’t mind me posting this, but there’s just something I want to announce if that’s okay with you guys? ;P Well anyway, so I have gotten some new Webkinz lately that I will announce here.
      First things first, back in June, I adopted the regular panda, “Severina”, and the Raccutie, “Blissful” with the medallions. I think I like the Raccutie the most! It’s such an adorable pet that I love especially those colors! ^-^
      But anyway, regardless of that, I wasn’t really planning on posting about this, but I might as well do it anyway? Sorry if this makes it longer… I have gotten two new pets from that Black Friday sale. The first new pet that I have gotten is the Quirky Carnival Unicorn, her name is Sheila Velvet. I wasn’t really planning on getting this pet back then, but I kinda decided to get it anyway since it was on sale and I really like her colors! I think it’s one of my favorite color schemes! ^-^
      And the last pet that I have gotten…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…is the Sweet Spring Lamb and I decided to name her Lulabelle! ^-^ I wasn’t too sure on getting this pet back when it was first released, I thought it’s cute but not worth paying the full price on? But I am quite glad that I have gotten it anyway! I think it’s such an adorable pet, I love its design and I really like the colors on it! It’s such a sweet looking pet! ^-^
        (By the way, the photos of my new Webkinz haven’t been moderated yet at the time I’m posting this, so, I’ll just include the links later once they moderated hopefully)
        Oh, and I kinda want to ask you guys this… I’m thinking I should post my drawings next week either on Monday or Tuesday if I get them done on time, and I’m kinda looking forward to sharing them to you guys. ^-^ Let me know if that works out for you guys!
        And I think I’m just gonna finish this off now. Let me know what you guys think of my new Webkinz! …

… I hope you guys had a good Thanksgiving! Did you guys have a good Thanksgiving? :) And have a nice day, everyone! ^-^ And once again, I’ll post the links to SC photos later on once they moderate later today hopefully!

(Okay, nevermind it looks like they probably won’t moderate my SC photos on time today since I’m gonna have to get off for a while… *sighs* I was really hoping they would moderate on time before I have to get off… I’m thinking I might as well post the SC photos links in a separate post if that’s alright with you guys? Sorry again for this guys XP Hopefully, I’ll post them by tomorrow morning or so, in the meantime, have a good Monday, everyone! ^-^)

Hey, Spring! Oh, congrats on your new pets! I only new about a few of those from the park. I can’t believe you already got two new medallion pets! 8O I guess you do have Deluxe though, and are probably on a lot more than me. XD I get on like once or twice a week anymore. Those are cute pets those! I always liked the Raccutie too, and Blissful is a sweet name for her! And it’s cool that ya could get the panda too. Aww, okay, I don’t know how I didn’t notice the name, but Lulabelle for your spring lamb is really cute XD It’s perfect for a little lamb like her! Congrats on all of your new pets =) Yeah! I had a great Thanksgiving actually! It was a lot of fun, cause I got to hang out with my nephew home from college and we ate good food, of course, and later watched home videos of me and my siblings. XD It was pretty funny what kids do when they get their hands on a camera.. I hope you had a fun Thanksgiving too!

TaffyKitty12

Hiya there, Spring! ^-^ Just wanted to let you know that I’ve read your update (congrats on your new webbies! :D ) and should be back to reply sometime this afternoon or this evening :) I hope you don’t mind! Oh! And also, I checked the SC a little bit ago, and your pictures must’ve just moderated! =] I saw all four of them, and they’re all pretty cute ;) I’ll be sure to reply to those pics, as well, when I respond!

TaffyKitty12

Hey, Spring! I’m back to reply now :)
          No worries about it, pal; actually, I’m glad you decided to post about this! ^-^ I haven’t realized it’s been so long since you’ve last posted an update, and besides, I always do enjoy hearing about new pets, haha XD
          So, first and foremost, congrats on Blissful and Severina! :D Those are such great names for the raccutie and panda! :3 Just curious, where did you get the name “Severina” from? I don’t think I’ve ever heard of it before, actually. But nonetheless, it sounds pretty! =] (Man, and it’s incredible that you were able to collect enough medallions for both of them, too ,XD As much as I play on WW, I still have yet to get one medallion pet that isn’t the the kiwi or snowy retriever, haha :P )
          Ooh, and the pictures you sent in of them are adorable, too! ^-^ I think Severina’s outfit is nice. It’s kind of a comfy-but-stylish looking ensemble… I like it! XD Perfect for a panda :3 And Blissful is so cute, gosh :,) I’m totally digging that polka dot bow with the white dress ;D
          And of course…

TaffyKitty12

… it’s alright that you posted about the other two ‘kinz you got! Pfft, no worries about ‘making it longer’ XD You usually keep your updates pretty short, as is, but even if they were lengthier, I’d certainly never mind you adding in some extra stuff ;)
            So yeah, thanks for telling us about the new Webkinz you got from the Black Friday sale, hehe! ^-^ Gotta say, they do have some pretty good pet sales then :) Wait, you got the quirky carnival unicorn?? That’s awesome, Spring! =D I think that one is such a pretty ‘kinz, and I totally agree with ya on the color scheme, haha ;D (And it’s funny, too, ’cause I was kind thinking of getting that pet, myself XD But, I eventually decided on the pterodactyl and holiday puppy) Awh, and I love the name “Sheila Velvet” for her, too :3 So pretty!
            And, needless to say, the sweet spring lamb is an adorable pet, as well =] Congrats on getting it! I…

TaffyKitty12

…saw you brought her to the park yesterday, and she really is a beautiful pet ;) “Lulabelle” was an excellent name choice! ^-^
              (Ah, haha, I get it! Some pets you like, but don’t really want to pay the 10,000 estore points for, ya know? That’s how I feel about a lot of the estore pets, actually ,XD )
              Onto the last couple of pictures: wow, Shelia Velvet looks so cool! I love that dress on her, and her PSI is neat, as well =]
              Awh, and Lulabelle is just too precious :,) So cute and sweet, haha XD And are those blue lil’ spring kitten slippers I see on her? ;) It’s awesome that you got those! ^-^
              (It’s okay– don’t worry about it! Actually, I have realized that, lately, they don’t seem to moderate stuff in the SC as early anymore. They used to moderate shortly after the forums and newz did in the morning, but now, it’s like it takes a couple of hours. Not quite sure why that is?)…

TaffyKitty12

… Oh! And in regards to next week: you can totally post your next round of SC pics then; I certainly wouldn’t mind! :) I’m actually excited to see them, heheh XDD (Now, I’m not quite sure how quickly I’ll be able to respond to them, though; kinda depends on how many pictures you’re posting, as well as what I’ve got going on next week? However, it shouldn’t take me longer than a few days, I think ;) )
              Also, thanks for asking– I had a very good Thanksgiving! ^-^ How about you? =]

ilovemoonie

Hi, Spring! I just wanted to let you know that I’ve read your update, (congrats on your amazing new ‘Kinz, by the way!! =D I’m glad you were able to take advantage of that Black Friday sale! =) I’m also really impressed that you were able to get two more medallions pets already XD I don’t know how you do it!), and I’ll be sure to reply as soon as I can! I have to get to some other posts first, though, but, I’m hoping I can reply to this by Thursday or so? I hope you don’t mind the wait too much!! XP

Hey guys! How have you been? :) I thought I’d let you know that I got some new (virtual) Webkinz! Yesterday was Black Friday, so I was able to renew my Deluxe Membership (thanks for telling me about that, moonie! Glad I’ve been saving the past couple years!), which gave me my free Soft Rainbow Tiger! I decided to name her ‘Sherbet’… Since I truly couldn’t think of another name XP (I know this won’t moderate in time, but you might see her and the next Webkinz at the park!) As for the other pet, since I renewed my Deluxe Membership, I got some free eStore points – enough to buy the Copper Husky Puppy! I could’ve gotten the Holiday Puppy, but honestly, I’m not a huge fan of that pet and preferred the husky :P (I also could’ve gotten one on sale, but… I couldn’t pass this one up XD) I said at the park once that if I got it, her name would be ‘Penny’, so I decided to get her! I must say, she’s quite cute – glad I don’t regret the purchase XD Anyway, just thought I’d stop by and give a quick update :) Have a

ilovemoonie

Hi, CuteHeart! :D I’ve been doing quite well lately, thanks for asking! ^-^ How’ve you been? Did you have a nice Thanksgiving? :)
        Ooh, that’s great that you were able to get some new virtual Webkinz! Congrats, my friend! =D Ohh right– I’m glad you were able to take advantage of the sale on Deluxe Memberships! (Haha, no problem; glad I could help out! ;D I’ve been doing that with my membership for years (including this year XD ) so I figured I should share me secret with you guys, pfft XD ) Ah, yes! The Soft Rainbow Tiger is really cute ^-^ Do you like yours? :) Aw, “Sherbet” is a perfect name for her, too, I think! :D It’s funny, because I actually considered the name “Sherbet” for mine, too, but I eventually decided to name her “Aurora” instead. I feel your pain, though; my mind was really blanking on thinking of a name for that pet ‘^^ But I think “Sherbet” is a great choice, and I hope you enjoy her! =) Hopefully I can see her at the park sometime, too! I’m hoping I can come to a Saturday chat, sometime soon :/ …

ilovemoonie

… Ooh, and it’s awesome that you were able to buy the Copper Husky Puppy, as well! :D I really like the look of that one; I might even get it sometime, but I really want the Ice Swan, too, so I’ll probably get that one first, once I have enough points. (Ah, yeah, and I kinda agree with you on the Holiday Puppy…I mean, it’s cute, but I don’t really like it enough to buy it, you know? I do think that the husky is a lot cuter! ;) ) “Penny” is such a cute name, too, and very fitting for that pet! I mean, it’s the Copper Husky, and pennies are copper in color, so…can it get any more perfect than that? XD Aw, well I’m glad you like the pet! ^-^ It’s never fun spending all your points on a pet you end up not liking as much as you thought, after all… I don’t know if that’s ever happened to you, but I’ve done that a time or two before ;P
          Anyway, congrats again on Sherbet and Penny, and I hope you enjoy them both! ^w^ Have a great day, CuteHeart! =)

(Ahh, I got cut off by 2 words! It should say “Have a great week!”)

Hi, Heart! I’ve been good, just busy, as I think you know from the park, heh. It’s awesome that you got Deluxe when it was on sale like that! It’s definitely a great deal! It was smart of you to budget your money and save for it over the year, heh. I should do that next time. ;P Aw, and I love the name Sherbet! I think it fits the pet perfectly, and it’s a sweet pet so.. heh, get it. Sweet..? XD And Penny was too cute! It’s definitely a really nice virtual. It’s awesome that you could get a new virtual pet from those points! The punny name is great too pfft lol. It’s a good amount of punny, cause I didn’t even realize the pun until you told me lol XD And it’s just a nice name, so it works out well! Congrats on getting both of them! By the way, are you excited for Christmas? XD I just bought like all of my presents for my family yesterday and now I’m HYPED. I’m literally listening to Christmas music as I type this haha XD Hope you have a great week!

Heya, CuteHeart! Oh, I’ve been doing fine, thanks! How about you? I hope you’ve been doing well! ^-^ Ooh, well that’s nice! Yeah, it is a good deal, glad you managed to get that! Ooh yes, I saw Sherbet on Saturday! She’s really adorable from what I seen. ^-^ I think Sherbet is quite an adorable name. Haha, that’s fine, I think it’s fine really. :) Sherbet is quite fitting and I think it’s such a cute name for a Rainbow Tiger. And I think that tiger has a really cute design, I just love the colors on it! ;D I get what you mean about coming up with names, it does get hard thinking of names that are fitting for a Webkinz. I know I struggled coming up with quite a few Webkinz I get as I try to figure out which names suit best for a pet really. Ah, that’s nice that you got the Copper Husky Puppy! That pup is pretty adorable, and Penny is such a cute name for a pup like that! ^w^ Heheh, that’s fine, sometimes it’s hard to resist such an…

…adorable looking pet at a full price really ;P I did that with the Sparkling Mouse XD and later on, I saw that mouse went on sale, but oh well, it was a graduation gift for me anyway. ;) Ah yay, that’s good that you like her! ^-^ In all, thanks for telling us about your new Webkinz! I hope you’ve been enjoying them! I enjoyed getting to see them in the park, they’re such adorable pets in my opinion! ^w^ Yeah, it was nice getting to hear from you! Thanks! You too, you have a good week as well, my friend! ^-^

TaffyKitty12

Hi, CuteHeart! (Sorry for the late reply, by the way ‘^^ )
        Ooh, cool– congrats on renewing your membership! :D The Black Friday sale on Deluxe is honestly a great deal, and I’m glad you were able to get it ^-^ Aw, what do you mean? I think “Sherbet” is an awesome name for the rainbow tiger, actually! ;) Speaking of which, I know you’ve been wanting that pet, so I’m happy you got it before it went away! =]
        Ohh, yeah, the Black Friday pet sale is always really good, too XD So many cheap virtuals! Ah, so you got yourself the copper husky puppy, eh? Good choice! :) That is a cute pet, if I do say so myself! And “Penny” is an excellent name for it, of course XDD So punny! (It’s alright, CuteHeart! I personally liked the holiday puppy enough to buy myself one partially because it reminded me of a signature and I loved its PSI, pfft, but everyone has different preferences, ya know? ;) I remember I skipped out on one of the previous Black Friday pets…

TaffyKitty12

… the turtle dove, because I felt the same way. I thought it was kinda cute, but I didn’t love it enough to actually buy one ,XD )
          Anyway, I’m glad you seem to be enjoying Penny a lot! :3 Hopefully I can see her at the park, sometime! ;D Oh, and speaking of which… I’m sorry I haven’t been to any group chats recently! XP I hope I haven’t missed you too many weeks in a row :( I’ve been wanting to attend, but have been too busy to do so, ahah ‘^^ I know for certain I can’t come this Saturday, but, I’ll see if I can attend in a couple of weeks? I hope I can at least chat with you once before I start school! I feel like I haven’t talked to you very much lately, at the park or on here… ,XD
          And thanks for asking! I’ve been good, just rather busy :) How about you? ^-^
          Anyhoo, thank ya for stopping by to tell us about your new ‘kinz, and hopefully we can talk more soon! I look forward to reading your response to the Vacation Roleplay…

TaffyKitty12

… too, once you get around to typing that, hehe ;)
            Have a great day! =D
            (OH! And so ya know, I’ve recently started on the digital drawing of Lila I promised you! Sadly, I haven’t had a whole lot of time to work on it lately, but I’m hoping to finish it before Christmas, at least! Sorry about the wait, eheh… ‘^^ )

trulikiss

bring back the airborne puppy!!

TaffyKitty12

Hello! Just postin’ a quick thing about this week’s park chats, if that’s alright :)
      @Springshimmer, I should be able to make it to our chat today at 4 KT! Hope to see you there, if you can come =]
      @_emiemiemiemiemi_ and @ilovemoonie, I’m pretty sure I’ll be able to attend a chat on Wednesday at 3 KT, so long as it works out for both of you guys! Only thing is, I do have to help someone I work with that morning… I anticipate to be back in time for our chat, but if something happens that I’m not, please wait for me! I should be there, even if I’m late ,XD
      And @ilovemoonie, please lemme know if there are any upcoming days that are free for ya for a private park chat just between us! :) Unfortunately though, I think the only day this week that would work for me is Thursday, since I have art class tomorrow and will be visiting a relative on Sunday… ‘^^ If that day works for you, I’m sure we could have one that afternoon! But if not, maybe we can see about next week?
      (Oh! And…

TaffyKitty12

… I know you guys expected me to post my update today, but ah… I’m actually postponing that until tomorrow.
        I didn’t realize that Spring also had an update she wanted to post today, ahah, so I decided to just let her go ahead and do hers, and I’d post mine the next day. Hope that’s okay? Could probably use the extra day anyhow ’cause I didn’t have much time to work on my update over the weekend ,XD So uh, yeah. If that’s okay, it’ll be up tomorrow for you all to read =] )

Oh yay! That’s great, Taffy! I hope we get to see you! ^-^ I’ll try my best to wait for you if I need to! As long as you’re not like, I dunno, two hours late, I’ll be there XD Oh and you have an art class? That’s cool! What sort of art class is it? (Ohh, I gotcha. That’s alright! I think that’s a good idea, since it’ll give me time to reply to their stuff before yours is posted. Thanks for letting us know! =))

TaffyKitty12

Thanks, haha! I’m excited to see you, too ;D Oh pfft X,D Naw, I don’t think I’d be that late XD I mean, I do anticipate being gone for a good portion of the morning, but I should be back in the early afternoon, which time to spare before the chat =] Worse case scenario, I’ll probably be no more than a half an hour late. Can’t wait to talk to ya again! =] Ohh, sorry, I don’t think I’ve told you about those before ‘^^ Usually, I go to a one-on-one art class session every other Tuesday. I’ve been doing it for the last two years, I think? My teacher is someone that a person in my family used to know, and currently, she’s teaching me how to do still-life drawings in charcoal XD They’re really hard, but the end result is worth it :) I’m currently on my third charcoal piece, which I hope to finish in a few weeks. I think we might be doing pastels next, but I’m not sure. (And thanks for understanding!…

TaffyKitty12

… Heheh, yeeeah, two new pet updates in the same day would’ve been a little much ,XD And besides, I thought it would make it easier on you guys if they were spread out a little more. No problem, though! I just posted it a little while ago =] ) Hope to see you tomorrow! 3 KT, right?

TaffyKitty12

(Oops, meant to say “with plenty of time to spare”, not “which plenty of time to spare.” And I meant to say “worst” instead of “worse” :P Sorry!)

Hiya, Taffy! Thanks for letting me know that you’ll be attend our park chat today this afternoon! I hope to see you there! ^-^ Although, I’ll let you know if anything happens last minute that I can’t be able to attend. But yeah, I should be able to make it hopefully! See ya in park later! ^-^

ilovemoonie

Hi, Taffy! Thanks for letting us know about the park chats! =) Ooh, yay, that’s great that this Wednesday should work for you for our chat with emi! ^-^ As far as I know, I don’t have much planned that day, so I should be there! I can’t wait to chat with you and emi again– it feels like it’s been so long since I’ve last attended a chat XD Also, that’s all right! I’ll totally wait for ya, if you’re late! I mean, I’m not gonna be like “Aw man, it’s 2:05 and Taffy isn’t here yet, I’m outta here” XD No worries if you can’t arrive right on time; I won’t be going anywhere, hehe ;)
        Also, thanks for asking about a private chat! I’d love to have one with you sometime soon, if you’d like! =D I’ll never say no to a chat with the two of us, after all…they’re always a lot of fun XD And that’s okay! Hmm…Thursday, huh? Well, I think that could possibly work for me! The only thing is, I might have to help my parents with some Santa pet pictures around 3:30 CST, that day…
        :/ …

ilovemoonie

… (Yes, you read that right: we do Santa pictures with people’s dogs ‘XD ) I might not have to go, though, because my sister might help instead, but, I’m not sure yet…hmm…this is just a thought, but do you know if it’d be possible for you to have a Thursday chat earlier than our usual time? I know I always say anytime before 2:00 CST doesn’t work for me, but since I don’t have school anymore, I’m sure I could chat at 1:30 or 1:00, or, you know what, I could probably do anytime in the morning, too, as long as it’s not earlier than like, 10:00… Of course, I know we always have our chats in the afternoon, so if the morning wouldn’t work for ya, I’d totally understand! 2:00 our time could probably still work for me, but if I do have to help with pictures that day, I’d only be able to stay like 45 minutes or so XP I guess that’s still better than nothing, but if you’d rather not chat for such a short time, I’d understand! Like I said, I might not…

ilovemoonie

…have to go, in which case I could stay a lot longer, but I probably won’t know until at least Wednesday, I’m afraid, which isn’t a very long notice… :/ So, yeah…I’m fine with whatever you want to do! If anytime before 2:00 happens to work for you, we can aim for that, or if not, we can try to have it at 2:00 and see what happens. Or, if you’d like to try for a different day altogether, we can just wait and see what next week brings! I’m sure there’ll be a day then that works for me, though I’m not sure when, yet. Anyway, just let me know, and sorry for making this so difficult!! ‘^^
            (Oh, and that’s fine! Thanks for letting us know, though, otherwise I probably would’ve been confused as to why your update wasn’t on here today, ahah :P I look forward to seeing it tomorrow, then! Can’t wait to hear about your new Webkinz!! ^-^ I’ll try to reply somewhat quickly, if I can, but either way, I’ll at least be sure to let you know as soon as I read it! :) )

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, moonie! No problem, bud ^-^ I am, too! I mean, I know it hasn’t been that long, but it does feel like it’s been ages since I’ve last talked to you both ,XD (And actually, for whatever reason, it feels like it’s been awhile since I’ve last talked to you here on the newz, too, even though it’s only been a week X,D ) Really? Awesome! :D Welp, in that case, I hope to see both of you guys there tomorrow =] And thanks! Oh pfft X,D Well, thank goodness you guys aren’t like that, ’cause otherwise I wouldn’t be able to ever have any chats XDD Anyway, joking aside, I’m hoping to be there on time tomorrow (pretty sure I’ll be able to?) but if something happens that I turned out to be a little more busy than I thought, I’ll try to come as quick as I can, even if I’m kinda late! Oh, and you’re welcome! :) Haha, me neither XD Our private chats are always so fun! Ah, thank ya for letting me know about Thursday…

TaffyKitty12

… It’s cool that that day might work on your end! ^-^ And in regards to the pictures, don’t worry about it ;) After all, helping out your family is pretty important! (Wait, Santa pet portraits?? Oh gosh, that’s kinda funny X,D You all must be pretty good at it if you can get a dog to look at the camera, pfft) Aw, no, no… I’d still love to have a chat with you that day, regardless! I mean, as long as it’s not too much for you, anyway ,XD Oh! And speaking of which, thank you so much for asking me about the times! :D That’s perfect, ’cause you know why? I should be available that day for a chat earlier than 2 our time ;) That might be even better, actually, because I usually prefer to chat early, since afternoons can be a little iffy… ,XD (Plus afternoon chats eventually run into my dinner time and stuff) So, as long as it’s okay with you, would you mind doing one earlier?…

TaffyKitty12

… I’m usually available any time after 9 CST, and I know you said you’d be good any time after 10. But… I don’t want you to feel like ya have to rush through the morning, so… how would 11:30 or 12:00 our time sound? I’m just thinking that would give us a good amount of time to talk :) Of course, you don’t have to stay until 2:30 though, if we talk that early XD In all honesty, I’d probably have to leave a little before then, anyway. Lemme know if this sounds good, and hopefully we can plan somethin’ ;) Worst case scenario, we can always try again some other time! Oh, and don’t worry– you weren’t being difficult at all! Thanks for telling/asking me about this… I appreciate it! ^-^ Hope to see ya sometime soon :D (And no problem! Haha, yeah, I figured ,XD That’s okay! My update is kinda long, so I understand if you can’t get around to it for a little while! Just take your time ;) )

ilovemoonie

Heya, Taffy! I hope you don’t mind if I don’t reply to your whole response here, to save us both some time…? But, I wanted to at least answer your question about Thursday!
              Really? Well, great, that’s perfect that earlier on Thursday should work for you for a chat! I’m glad that works out, hehe! ^-^ Hmm…well, since you suggested 11:30 or 12:00 our time, do you maybe want to plan it for 11:30, then? That should give me more than enough time to do my morning chores and stuff, before our chat! I hope that’s not too late, though…? I’d offer to have it earlier, since I know you said you’d be available anytime after 9:00, but uh, I’m afraid I don’t wake up early enough to be ready for a chat at that time, ahah XP But yeah, if you’re okay with it, I think 11:30 would be good! =) I should be able to stay for a good while, if we do that. Now, I might have to take a short break at some point to get lunch (like I always used to do…

ilovemoonie

…at the Saturday chats :P ), but that shouldn’t take very long, and I think that’s the only thing that might interfere. Also, thanks! No worries if you can’t stay until 2:30 or anything, either! That would be three hours, after all, which is a really long chat… XD I mean, I wouldn’t be opposed to having a chat that long, but certainly don’t feel like you need to stay ’till then, as I know you probably have other things to do, too!
              Anyway, let me know if that time sounds okay, and if not, we could always have it at 12:00 or 11:00 or whenever! Either way, I look forward to hopefully chatting with you on Thursday; I’m excited to have another private chat with ya! ;D Thanks for understanding, and for being flexible; I appreciate it! :) And of course, I look forward to seeing you and emi there, tomorrow, too! =)

TaffyKitty12

Hi, ilovemoonie! (It’s fine! You really didn’t have to reply back to the rest of that stuff, anyway XD No worries at all!)
              Me too, bud! :D I’m glad tomorrow seems like it’ll work out for both of us! =] Also, 11:30 sounds absolutely perfect! It’s early enough for us to get a lot of talking in, but not too early that we’ll have to rush to get ready in the morning, if you know what I mean. What? No, of course it’s not too late! I mean, it’s probably good that we’re not doing it right away in the morning, anyway, ’cause that gives me some time to look at stuff on here, in case I have anything to reply to :)
              And besides, I need time to get ready, myself XD I’m not as fast in the mornings as I used to be, pfft.
              Oh, and yup, that’s fine! ^-^ I figured you probably would, so I anticipated that =] …

TaffyKitty12

… I can always just work on typing stuff during that time, or something. No big deal XD Actually, I just remembered… I may or not not have to take a ‘brb’ during our chat? Either tomorrow or Friday I’ll personably have to call my school. I’m *hoping* it’s not till Friday, but if I got to do it tomorrow… there’s no guarantees that it won’t happen during our chat, ahah ‘^^ So, if I ever stop talking for a bit or end up not being there right on time (if I’m not there at 11:30, please wait for me! I’ll show up, I promise ,XD ), that’s why. Again, I don’t anticipate it happening, but I want to let you know, just in case!
              Anyway, thanks for understanding! I mean, who knows: maybe I will end up staying the whole time, if you’re able to, pfft XDD I have a reputation for doing stuff like that, hahah. But… I guess you never know? I mean, I do have some things I’ll probably need to do tomorrow, but I’ll definitely try to stay for as long as I can…

TaffyKitty12

… (especially since I don’t know how much longer these weekday chats will work for me!) :)
              But yeah, 11:30 sounds great, and as long as that works out for you, I plan on seeing ya then! ^-^ Ah, same XD I can’t wait to chat with you again, bud! =D I have so much to tell you– I’m really excited ;)
              Anyhow, hope to see you tomorrow, and it looks like I’ll being seeing ya soon at the park today, hahah =] Talk to you later!

pompom323

hey guys! I just got a new nickname. Feel free to call me “Camo Cat” or “Camo” if you like. I know it’s weird, but I think it sounds cool XD Feel free to keep calling me Pompoms though!! :) -Camo

Hi! Hm, I don’t know what to think about that.. ‘XD It’s so different.. I think I might keep calling you pompoms, if that’s okay? Or if you want something shorter, just “pom” would work too! I’ll probably just stick with your user for now though.

pompom323

oh yeah, those are both fine!! im just trying something new, that’s all. -Camo

Hey! Camo is a cool nickname! :) you and everyone else are welcome to call me angel. It’s short for my username on WW :) I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

pompom323

hey angel!! Thanks!! XD I call myself that now because my sister is in the military, and I added cat because it sounds cool. Camo Cat!!

TaffyKitty12

Heya, pompoms! =] Hmm, “CamoCat”, huh? That’s a cool nickname you came up with! Although, I feel like I’m already pretty used to calling you “pompoms”… ,XD Maybe I can start calling you “Camo” for short, but it might take me a while.

Comments are closed.