Upcoming Pets

Home Forums Ask Questions Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 4,123 replies, has 94 voices, and was last updated by  TaffyKitty12 1 week, 5 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

TaffyKitty12

Hullo!
      Welp, sorry for being gone for like, a week and a half… ‘^^ I’ve been pretty busy and my first big assignment was due this week, so uh, yep :/ Anyhow, today was one of my less hectic days, so I thought I’d go ahead and stop by for a bit! :)
      How’ve you all been? I see that quite a bit has been posted since I last came on, and I’ll *try* my best to respond to whatever I can later this afternoon, though my replies might have to be rather short, eheh.
      Anyway, uh, I hope you guys don’t mind, but while I’m here, there are a few things I wanted to say =]
      So, first, I ended up naming some of my new webkinz recently! Here are the ones I’ve decided on, so far:
      -Ruth (girl pebble horse)
      -Benedict (boy baby penguin; kudos to Oldshowsrock for the great name idea! ;D )
      -Verde (boy parakeet)
      And
      -Nalani (girl orca; it’s a Hawaiian name meaning “calm skies.” I thought it sounded pretty :3 )
      Special thanks to everyone who left suggestions! ;D I appreciate it <3 …

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

TaffyKitty12

… I still have yet to name some of the other Christmas ones I got, though, as well as that signature bulldog :P The bulldog’s been especially hard ‘^^ I don’t even know what to do for him, at this point… there are so many names to chose from! :o Maybe I can post the list of ones that I’m considering for the little guy on here at some point, and you all can help me decide?
        ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
        Additionally, well, uh… I did get a few webkinz! =P Three, to be exact. I wasn’t planning on buying more, but they were good deals, so I couldn’t pass ‘em up ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
        <<
        So, the first one I got was an opal owl (with tag)! I found it at a thrift store for a $1, and needless to say, I snapped that one up in a heartbeat XD I don't know what to name it, but I'm positive it'll be a girl. It's a really neat webbie, for sure! =]
        <<
        The second one was a signature cow (the original one)! :3 I already have the normande cow (his…

TaffyKitty12

… name is “Stephen”), but never got this one. I used to not be a big fan of it, but after browsing around some, I started to think that it was kind of cool. Anyway, a couple weeks ago, I saw that someone was selling the cow for $30 with tag on eBay (it’s usually $50), so I couldn’t really pass that up, pffft. It’s actually a pretty cute signature! ^-^ I can’t believe I didn’t want it earlier! ;P It’s soft, poseable, and quite detailed… definitely an underrated ‘kinz, in my opinion! I love mine XDD
          I decided to make it a girl, and I’m pretty sure I’m gonna name her “Betsy.” (I dunno, it just sounded like a cute cow name, haha ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ) As for her personality, I’ve already concluded that she’s going to be some sort of southern/country-type gal (I even picture her wearing either a cowgirl or straw hat XD Might even give her black bangs and a french braid just for the heck of it, ha :P ) who’s outgoing, funny, and isn’t afraid to get her hooves dirty.
          She also runs her own…

TaffyKitty12

… milkshake stand in the summer and has a complicated relationship with my signature pig, Perry ,XD I’m hopin’ I can use her on here, at some point! :)
            >>
            Andddd… I also got a signature labradoodle two days ago =P It was $26 with a tag (at least half of what one normally sells for), so I just had to get it. Actually, I think I bought it within five minutes of finding the listing ,XD Talk about an impulse buy, haha.
            Anyhoo, the labradoodle is one I’ve wanted for a while, so I’m pretty excited! :3 Hasn’t come in the mail yet, but it might later today or tomorrow. I’ll have to update you guys on it once it arrives. As for names, I haven’t decided on any yet… nor have I figured out if it’ll be a boy or a girl ‘^^ The only two ideas I’ve come up with so far are “Graham” (for a boy; I have a regular labradoodle named “Honey” and I think “Graham” would fit with that. Because you know, there’s a brand called “honey maid graham crackers”? Graham? Honey? Get it? *crickets* Never mind :P )…

TaffyKitty12

… and “Praline” (for a girl), but I dunno how much I like those…?
              If you guys have any suggestions for the labradoodle (or for the opal owl), though, feel free to let me know! That’d be a big help, actually :) (Little sidenote, but I counted the other day, and I think the labradoodle might actually be my 90th signature o.o )
              ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
              Finally, uh… well, I’m honestly not quite sure how much I’ll be around the next few weeks ‘^^ I’m hoping I can still come on about once a week like I’ve been doing, but as always, it depends on how busy I am :/
              However, with that being said, I do hope to post Arlo’s fact sheet/bio (might be the latter, considering I’ve come up with so much for him, it might be a little hard to “condense” all that info) before the end of the month! I’d love to have that up on here within a couple of weeks :) That is, as long as you guys would be okay with it…? I’d postpone it ’till March, but I’ll probably be even busier then than I am now ‘^^ …

TaffyKitty12

… (I’m taking an extra class in March and April, so, expect to see me even less =s )
              Anyway, sorry for the long update, but I hope you have have an excellent Thursday and a great weekend!
              <3 Taffy

Hello Taffy!!!! Ah, I’m honored you chose my suggestion :) did u ever look up the video I recommended that went with the name suggestion? :) anyway, glad to see your update! I like the “Honey” and “Graham” idea. I totally got that reference immediately hehe. Have u heard that classic movie star Kirk Douglas passed away yesterday? He was one of the last great Old Hollywood Actors. Hope you’re day is spectacular!

Hiya, Taffy! It’s okay, I’m glad to see you now <3 Oh and it was so fun seeing you at the park! XD I'm glad we could all get together when I saw moonie on! Ah, and thank you for replying to my SC drawings, by the way. I'm gonna try to reply to that and those other replies there soon! Ohh, I like those names! They're all pretty fitting, I think. And I love the name "Nalani" for your orca! That sounds so pretty and unique. Hmm.. yeah. It can be hard to find a good name! Well, if you want to show us the names you're considering, maybe we can help, yeah! If you're still having trouble, you can post that sometimes soon. Oh my goodness, haha, well congrats! I know, it is hard to ignore good deals on webkinz you like. The Opal Owl is a pretty little thing! I almost forgot about that webkinz, heh. Wow, it was $1? Yeah, I would definitely have bought that too lol! Hmm, do you want any name suggestions for her? I'll just leave a few! Sapphire, Emerald, Gemma, Paisley, Olivia, Autumn, Lesley, Amber, Akiko (means autumn in Japanese) …

… Bramble, Olive, Maple, Octavia, and Willow. Hope that helps! =) Awww yes, I always liked that cow! I’ve been wanting to get one for a while. They look floppy and I think they just have a simple, but sweet face. Oh dang, $30? That’s great! Nice find! Aww, yeah! Betsy is definitely a cute cow name X) Hehe, I love her personality so far too! The southern thing a cute idea, and I love how she’d be funny and outgoing too. I bet she’d look super cute with the braid and bangs like you said too! Wait, a milkshake stand/ Okay that’s pretty funny XD And a “complicated” relationship with Perry, eh? Hmmm, interesting lol! I’ll have to hear more about that soon. ;P Oh my gosh, heheh yeah that’s an impulse buy pfft XD But it is a good deal! I’m glad you could get the Signature Labradoodle! I’ve always thought that was pretty cute, even though I don’t have one now. Hehe, yes, I know you decided on Graham already, but I think that is so cute XD ….

… I personally like Graham better than Praline anyway. And I definitely made the connection with “Honey” and “Graham”! XD I think that’d be cute! HECK, your 90th Signature? Whoa. XD I bet you’re pretty close to completing the Signature collection! I think you have almost all of them, except for like 5..? As far as I know anyway. That’s pretty crazy, but really cool too haha! ^-^ Ah, that’s okay, Taffy. I would love to see Arlo’s fact sheet though!! =D I have been eagerly waiting to learn about him XD The sooner the better, I say! Whenever you want to and can post it, that works. Have you been working on Dakota’s personality much lately? I’m kinda curious about her too, hehe. (Oh you have another class in a few months? Huh.. well, that’s okay. It can’t make that big of a difference, just one more class, right? What kind of class is it? I hope it’s not super boring for you ‘XD) Anywho, thanks for posting and sharing about your new kinz! =)

ilovemoonie

Heyyy, Taffy! It’s great to see a new post from you, pal!! ^-^
        Aw, it’s okay…I understand! I have missed you this past week and a half or so, but you did tell us you probably wouldn’t be able to come on for a little bit, after all. Ohh, that’s right! How did your first big assignment go?
        Oh, and I’ve been doing well, thanks for asking! As I mentioned in my SC post, I started school again this week, which has been going pretty good so far. It’s just kinda hard to get back into the “swing of things” when I’m so used to being on break, you know? Like, I’d much rather go on Webkinz or reply to stuff on here than read about the French Revolution or learn trigonometry ‘XD But, I’m sure I’ll get used to it again! Anyway, how have you been doing? I hope everything’s going well!
        Ah, and yep…the forums have actually been fairly active this week, which I think is a first since you’ve started college.. :P Aw, well thanks for taking the time to reply to everything– you didn’t have to do that…

ilovemoonie

…but it was very sweet of you! ^-^ I saw that you responded to my SC pictures earlier, and though I’m not sure if I’ll be able to reply back or not, I wanted to at least thank you for all the kind things you said about my photos; they really made my day!! <3
          Anyway, not at all! I'm actually glad you decided to let us know about this stuff! =]
          First off, I love the names you chose for your new 'Kinz!! =D "Ruth" sounds very cute and pretty on the Pebble Horse (it's awesome that you could get that one, by the way!!), "Benedict" is adorable for the baby penguin, (I love the story behind why Oldshowsrock suggested it, too… XD ), and "Verde" is just perfect for the parakeet! ;D Oh my goodness, and I absolutely love the name “Nalani” for the orca whale…it sounds so pretty! ^-^ I love the meaning, too! “Calm skies” just sounds so nice and peaceful…That was definitely a great name that you came up with for her! =)
          Anyway, congrats again on those new Webkinz of yours, pal, and I’m glad you could decide on names…

ilovemoonie

…for those four! I’m so sorry, by the way, that I haven’t even replied to your most recent pet update, yet!! D= I’m gonna try to get to that really soon, if I can. (I did finally reply to your most recent SC pictures, though, last week!)
            Ah, and that’s okay! It can be tough deciding on names, sometimes…some ‘Kinz are just really hard to name, ya know? ‘^^ As for your Signature Bulldog, I’m sorry you’ve been having such trouble with him! XP Ohh, sure, I’d love to see the list of names you’re considering for him! Feel free to post those on here sometime, if you’d like! I think I remember you saying you were considering “Otis” and “Reuben” before, right? I’m not sure if you’re still thinking of using those or not, but I do really like those two! ;)
            OOH, and that’s awesome that you were able to get some more new Webkinz, Taffy! Congratulations on your three new ‘Kinz!! \^-^/
            First, it’s really neat that you could get the Opal Owl!! That one is such a pretty pet… ^-^ Whoa…you got it for only a dollar, too, with tag?

ilovemoonie

… I definitely can’t blame you for snatching that deal up right away! I mean, how could you pass up such a great price?
              Ah, yes, I’m excited to know what you think about it, when it comes! :D It’s an amazing plush, in my opinion! It’s soft, floppy, and adorable: all the qualities of a good Signature, if ya ask me XD In fact, it might even be one of my favorite Signatures that I own, come to think of it. (And by “favorite”, there’s probably like 15 or so in that category, but…still XD ) I hope you like yours, when it arrives! ^-^
              Ooh, I gotta say, I love your idea of naming him “Graham”! I dunno, I just think it’d sound super cute on that particular plush, plus, it’s very fitting if you have a regular Webkinz labradoodle named “Honey”! =] (No worries, I definitely understood the connection there XD Wait…do you hear crickets?) …
              (Ahh, I’m afraid this is all I have time to type up, right now ‘^^ I’m really sorry, Taffy! DX I’ll definitely be sure to finish up my response sometime tomorrow before comments stop moderating, though!)

ilovemoonie

…such a nice Signature…I’m glad you like yours! =]
              Ah, so you decided to go with “Betsy”, then, for her name? Nice!! =D I think that sounds really cute for her, hehe! ^w^ It’s funny, because I actually have a Webkinz Lil’ Kinz cow named Betsy! I guess we both thought it would be a good cow name! XD Great minds think alike, eh? ;) Oh my goodness, and I love what you have for her personality, so far!! Honestly, an outgoing and funny country/southern girl who runs a milkshake stand sounds pretty darn awesome to me ;D It’s pretty unique, too! I don’t think there’s really many (if any) “country” characters like that on the forums, are there? Aha, and I love what you told me about her and Perry at the park, too! XD That’d be cool if you could use Betsy on here, someday! :) I’d love to see her interactions with Perry (hint hint XD )
              AHH, and you got the Signature Labradoodle?? Yay, I’m so excited that you could get that one, Taffy!! 8D Congrats! Wait…WHAT, it was only $26 with tag?? Dang, talk about an amazing deal!! :o …

ilovemoonie

… That’s incredible!! :o That pet has gotten pretty expensive online, hasn’t it? That’s definitely a very exciting find, for sure! =D Oh, and sure, I don’t mind giving you some name suggestions for her! No problem at all! :) I dunno how good these are, but hopefully they’re okay!: Addison, Brianna, Diamond, Amber, Jade, Crystal, Olive, Ophelia, Dawn, Garnet, Topaz, Cornelia, Morgan, Peridot, Willow, Zoey, or Jewel. I hope these help, and good luck naming your awesome new owl! ;D
              Ooh right, and the Signature Cow! I remember you telling me about her at the park; it’s awesome that you could get that one!! =3 Huh, really? That’s funny, because I always kinda liked the regular Signature cow over the Normande one, personally… I guess I just thought it looked a bit cuter? :P ‘Course, both of them seem like really cool Signatures, though! ^-^ Whoa, does the Signature Cow really go for $50 nowadays?? :o I remember when it was like, $20! (I kinda wish I had got one before it became expensive, ahah ‘^^ ) Anyway, $30 for a new one is definitely a great deal, then!! Awh, it really does sound like…

ilovemoonie

(Whaaat okay so apparently my comments moderated out of order, but the way the third comment and sixth comment are, they actually look like they could go together XD That’s confusing… :P Anyway, the first three comments are in the right order, but the one that’s fourth is actually supposed to be sixth; I’m talking about the labradoodle when I said “I definitely can’t blame you for snatching that deal up right away!” And…the sixth comment is supposed to the fourth comment; the fifth one is in the right place. Anyway, sorry for the confusion, and I’ll be back to finish my response very soon!!)

ilovemoonie

(Alrighty, I’m back to finish my response now; sorry about the wait! XP )
              (continued from the comment that looks like it’s the fourth one— the one that ends with me saying I’ll have to finish my reply later)
              … Just curious, if you named him “Graham”, do you think he’d be related to your regular labradoodle? I dunno why, but a pair of labradoodle siblings named “Honey” and “Graham” sounds like it’d be pretty adorable to me… ;) “Praline” would be cute, too, for a girl! However, I’d still be glad to give you some name suggestions, in case you decide you don’t want to use either of those two. Here’s some that could work:
              Girl names: Alaina, Victoria, Gabrielle, Bianca, Virginia, Christine, Nichelle, Natalie, Beatrice, Cynthia, Hannah, Abigail/Abby, Leah, Gwen, Riley, Eliza, or Sydney.
              Boy names: Alexander, Brandon, Casey, Phillip, Dawson, Hugo, Garrett, Harvey, Travis, Elijah, Charlie (when I got my labradoodle I thought he looked like a Charlie…might’ve even named him that, if I hadn’t already decided on Thor XD ), Silas, Casper, Levi, Dustin, Simon, Wesley, or Damion.
              I hope these help, and congrats again…

ilovemoonie

…on getting the Signature Labradoodle, pal!! ^-^ I saw your post on the other page that it arrived in the mail already, so I’ll be sure to go reply to that once I’m finished with this! :) (Also whaaaat, oh my gosh, the Signature Labradoodle is your 90th Signature?? :O That’s incredible! How do you not have like, every Signature by now? XD I guess it must be because of the duplicates, because I’m pretty sure there’s only like 84 different Signatures. Still…you must be really close to completing your collection! That’s awesome!! =D )
              Aw, and it’s okay, Taffy. Thanks for letting us know, though! It’d be cool if you were able to come on once a week or so like you’ve been doing, but if something happens that you’ll have to be away from here for longer, I’ll understand, too. Regardless, I’ll always look forward to chatting with ya, when you’re on! ^-^ Oh, and nice!! I’d love to see Arlo’s fact sheet or bio, whichever one it ends up being, on here later this month! :D Feel free to post that whenever! Nah, that’s okay, you don’t have to wait until March! …

ilovemoonie

… Go ahead and post it whenever works best for you. I can’t wait to see it! =]
              Thanks for the update, Taffy, and congrats again on your awesome new Webkinz! I’ll go reply to your other post, now XD

Ahh, Taffy, hi! I’m so sorry I never did reply to your other update – congrats on all the new ‘kinz! I really wanted to leave suggestions, but I guess I never got around to it XP Sorry! I really do like the names you’ve picked out so far, though! :) Ahh, sorry the bulldog isn’t the easiest to name! Are you still accepting suggestions for that one? If you are, I was thinking maybe something like Flan (I think that’s the name I had set out for one, if I remember correctly, but I’ll probably never get one, haha) or Simon? I do like your ideas of Otis and Reuben, especially Reuben, that’s really cute ^-^ For the opal owl, maybe Gem/Jem, Ophelia, or Diane/Diana? (Ahh, I’ll finish this reply later today ‘^^ Bye for now!)

(Alright, I’m back now – sorry about that! ‘^^) I really like Graham for the labradoodle (and I saw that you said you might use it in your newer update), that’s a cute name! :) As for other ideas, I saw moonie have you some nice names! I was thinking maybe Russell, Martin, or Oscar? I’m not sure XD But I do really like Graham! I think Betsy is a nice name for the cow, too! I was actually thinking of making a more “country” character myself, haha (I was considering making Ann into one sometime soon, possibly) XD But Betsy sounds like a really great character! Anyway, congrats on your new pets, and have a great day, Taffy! :)

Heya, bud! :) Oh nah, it’s fine I totally get it. Oh yeah, how did your first major assignment go? Hope you did well! Oh, um I’m doing fine, thanks! How about you? Oh yeah, I just recently saw that you replied to my update, you didn’t really need to reply but thanks anyway XD (I just replied to ya on the other game last night, no idea if you saw or not, but yeah. Just thought of telling ya that in case lol. Thanks so much for letting me know btw! I was kinda getting worried if whether you’ll get to or not ^^;)
        Oh gosh, I like those names you choose for your new pets! Totally cute! ^-^ Ah yeah? Hmm yeah, I do get why it would be hard to decide on a name for that, and sure, I’d like to see a list of names!
        Ooh, really? Wow, you seem to get new Webkinz almost most of the time! Okay wow, I’m impressed you got the Signature Cow! o.o Oh okay, that’s cool! Aww, okay I love that name you gave…

…her! ^-^
          Wow, that’s cool that you got the Signature Labradoodle! Oh! I love the name “Graham”, I think you should totally use it XD Oh gosh really? That’s awesome it’s your 90th Signature! Count me impressed, I must say!
          Oh yeah? No worries, it’s fine. Ah yeah, I guess you can go ahead? I don’t know when’s the next time I’m gonna post something. Also… it’s fine that you probably won’t be as active here that much. As long as we still try to stay in touch with each other wherever, that’s all that matters in all honestly. :) By the way, I saw your newer update and I’ll try to reply to it soon, I gotta get off right now in a moment XP You too! I hope you had a good weekend, my friend! :)

lavadragon

My goodness, how should I start this one off? I think a simple “hallo” or even a “howdy-do” would suffice… Don’t you think Woods? “That, and a tip of my cap would be a nice touch,” he said with a toothy grin. “I’m so excited to see what everyone’s up to! You think much has changed over time?” “Hmm, I think we’ll just have to see about that, ol’ pal.” And so I continued to slowly type away… Hello everyone! :D It’s so nice to visit the ol’ stomping grounds after being away for so long. I can’t believe it has been so long, good gracious… 2017? It has been a real long time eh? Feels like only yesterday… I’ve been meaning to pay my visit for months now, but have been dragging my feet a bit on it! I’ve gotta say though, now that I’m finally here typing this up I can’t help but remember the fun days in those park chats & wonderful stories made here and grin like a great big goofball, (Ah! I’m starting to look like Woods, doing that smile!) …

lavadragon

… I nearly forgot about that word cut off they added awhile back, so I’d better keep it snappy! I was so glad to see you Moonie, as well as Rosie and I believe it may have been Spring, at the park Saturday there? It was very nice to meet you! Hey, it’s great to see some new faces on the forums since I was last here, happy to see comments still being made, and a few of my old pals still here even if it’s not as busy as it used to be! I was hoping to catch Emi, and Taffy at the park too, for the ultimate turn of events but sooner or later that’ll happen! Anywho, I dunno if I’ll be around as much as I used to be, but I’m hoping to at the very least pop in once in a blue moon to see how everyone’s doing! Speaking of which, I’d love to know how you’ve been lately, what’s new over the years! I know Woods over here is itching to hear about his pals, aren’t ‘cha? “Are you kidding me? I’ve been waiting for months, years!”

Heyyyyyy, lava! It’s so nice to see you again! :) Great seeing you at the park on Saturday, that was a pleasant surprise for sure! I think I speak for everyone when I say we’ve really missed you around here! How are you doing? Hope you’re doing well! ^-^ I think we told you on Saturday who’s all active around here, right? I think so, but just in case – I think you’ll be glad to know that Taffy and emi are still around here lots! Taffy won’t be as active due to schoolwork and such, but she’s still around :) As you saw at the park, moonie and I are here, too, as well as one of our newer pals, Spring! We also have some other new friends, such as pompom/Camo and Oldshowsrock, who come on occasionally. Ahh, and MLP unfortunately can’t post here anymore :/ But if I ever see her on Webkinz again, I’ll be sure to let her know that you stopped by! I’m not sure if we ever “officially” met besides at the chat on Saturday, so…

…I’ll just introduce myself real quick – I’m EmilyCuteHeart, but feel free to call me CuteHeart or Heart for short! I’ve been around here for a few years now – I think I came on around the time some other users were going inactive. I know I’ve seen you at some chats in the past with Lucky and FoxesRule and Poke and all them, but it sure has been a while! It’s nice to finally “meet” you, too! XD Anyway, I hope you’re doing alright, and it’s really nice to see ya! Have a great week :)

lavadragon

Why hey there EmilyCuteHeart! Aw shucks, it’s so nice to have such a warm welcoming after being away for so long! :D I’ve missed seeing you, Emi, Taffy, and Moonie after so long! I sure have missed seeing you all at once on the Forums here, such a dear old place! I was hoping a few familiar faces would be hanging around the park, so It was definitely a wonderful happening on Saturday there. :’D Ooh you don’t say! I hope to meet them both eventually! Oh no, what happened to MLP? That’s a shame! I hope she’s doing well too, and hey that’d be great if you told her I said hello if you see her around! …

AHH LAVA YOU’RE HERE?!! 8D Oh my goodness, it’s so good to see you! It just feels so good to see you posting here, ahh X) AND WOODS MAKES AN APPEARANCE! *fangirl screams* “I love you, Woods!” I feel like the screaming fangirls in “The Beatles” videos XD But hi!! Gosh, it’s been three years? o.O Wow.. it sure has been a while! I know, there’s so much nostalgia! It feels like forever ago when I role played with you and Poke and Fracktail.. when all of us were actively roleplaying. Ahh, good times! Oh yes, pfft. There is still your good old friend, the 200 word limit. ;P OH MY GOODNESS you were at the park? NOOOO, I missed you! X’) I actually came very late and talked to @SpringShimmer and @EmilyCuteHeart a bit. Did you have a nice time while you were there? I’m sure moonie loved seeing you! Will you be coming to those more? I always forget about those chats.. XD I’m gonna really try to come to those more often, though. Hopefully you can see Taffy soon, yes! …

… But yeah, speaking of Taffy. She has been pretty busy in college, but comes in here at least once a week lately. The forums have gotten less active without her here as much, but they’re still pretty active, between the three of us (Spring, moonie, and I) and a few other newer friends that post once in a while! As for myself, well, you know more about me than our other friends, but I’m still doing pretty well! Still don’t know about college, but I think I’m probably not gonna do it, since there’s too many uncertainties. I’m excited about a homeschool dance that’s coming up in March though! It’s ‘50s themed, and I’m gonna buy a rockabilly dress and petticoat! It’s gonna be so fun! =D Umm, as for the forums, we’re all doin’ what we do! We’ve been making more roleplays and goofing off at park chats XD I’ve been making drawings and new characters.. I got a few new Webkinz for Christmas, and I think I’m making one or two of them into characters.. likely including a signature red wolf! ^-^ ….

… But anywho, how’s life treating you, lava? I haven’t heard from ya in a little while! Oh my goodness, Woods, hehe! We’re excited to hear from you too! Kate: “Oh! Mr. Woods, is that you? You’re just the same as I remember! Look at that pretty fur!”

Hello! You can call me angel (my WW username is angelgirldog7 ). Nice to meet u :) oh and Emi, that 50s themed dance sounds fun! I love music, shows and movies from that time period :) anyway, hope everyone is doing ok. Sorry I’ve been absent for a while. I’ll try to post an update later! ~angel~

Oh thanks, angel! It’s gonna be so fun, hehe! ^-^ I’m sure we’ll have some Elvis playing! ;P It’s supposed to be a sock-hop/doo-wop type dance, but it kind of just turned into a 50’s theme anyway. Heh, I was practicing actually some swing dancing with my one friend the other day too! I’m hoping I can at least swing dance by then.

lavadragon

EMI MY DEAR OL’ PAL! YESS I’M HEEERE! :D I’m so glad to be around again! Definitely is a sight to see huh? ‘DER HE IS, AS GOOFY AS EVER! “Wait a second here,” Woods focused on a faint sound humming in his ear, “Is that? Emi! She’s here?” The wolf beamed ear to ear, “I love you more Emi!” Oh my gosh, now that’s a fan! All I can think about is those clips of some gals fainting over the Fab Four ;D Can you believe that? Three whole years since I’ve last made a visit! Here one day gone the next, like some sort of elusive folklore creature! Those sure were the days, I think I was in 8th, maybe 9th when I’d sit in class itching to come home to reply to one of our crazy stories ;D Such wonderful memories, we’ve all had together! There it is, mocking me… If it weren’t for the word limit, I bet my comments would scroll on forever & ever! …

lavadragon

! Ahh yes! I was there for a veeeery short while back on Saturday, the 1st of the month. I was hoping to catch you by surprise ;D Hey! I’ll get ‘cha one of these days. I wish I could have stayed longer, but had a few things to do outside! Yes! It was so nice to see the park again, brought back so many memories, There it is, my good ol’ climbing tree over yonder I really got Moonie when I showed up, she couldn’t believe it! Emily and Spring were both chatting, I was so glad to finally see Emily in the park, and it was great to meet Spring! I really hope to show up to more, I’d say definitely this Friday or Saturday, but my scheduling changes on a whim sometimes, :P But I’m definitely gonna try to make them! Gosh I probably just missed you at that one! Ah goodness, I bet Taffy has been super busy with all to do with college. Those tests, quizzes, homework, boy oh boy. I’m glad she still pops in at least once a week or so! …

lavadragon

Nice hearing that everything has been going well for you still pal! Looks like we’re in the same boat over college still too, eh? ;D I dunno, I don’t see the point in going just to go, if you can’t quite figure out what exactly it is you wanna go for! Seems like there’s that underlying potential of it all going astray if you decide later on that you didn’t like what you were going for, or wanted to change things up in the long run. Not to mention some of those prices for everything, geez! Hey well, the good thing is there’s time to figure that stuff out, thankfully for us youngins. It’s better to take a little while to think about it, rather than to jump & run for the sake of doing so! Oh no kidding? That sounds like a blast, a blast from the past! :D Ooh that sounds like such a good time! What were you thinking for the dress? I bet Candy will give you some advice, the fashionista she is- Oh! That reminds me, If you’re looking for any ideas or anything …

lavadragon

back for my graduation in July I had to figure up something to wear, (other than my field coat and scarf? Are ya kidding? I could never!) and ended up finding this great ’50s styled yellow & white sunflower dress online! It was a really good deal, and looked great with a petticoat! I’d be happy to show it to you, if you’re interested at all, it sounds like it’ll be one great party! Oh boy things my way, I can’t complain! We got a bit of snow on Thursday/Friday, 5 inches maybe? So I was out n’ about in the woods taking pictures and wandering around out there, and just tonight I watched a bit of The Oscar’s to see if the movie 1917 would get any awards. I’m not a big moviegoer, but I did go see that one, gosh what a great film! Otherwise, I’ve just been doodling, painting, all of that ;D Speaking of that, ooh! Have you been doing Webkinz drawings or something else? …

lavadragon

AH new fellas! I’d love to see what their personalities are like! Holy smokes a red wolf? I bet Woods would love to see them! “Huh?” Woods, now awaking from his nap muttered, falling asleep while I typed away. “Wolf, here?” He was suddenly wide eyed after hearing the familiar voice Kate, “Holy mackerel! Oh yes it’s me Kate! I’ve grown my winter coat for the months here, it’s pretty cold outside! What have you been up to kiddo?” He asked with a grin.

lavadragon

A big hello to you @Oldshowsrock58! :D I’m pleased to meet you! I’d love to add you on WW, my username is ZUMPA! I’ll add you as soon as I log on again, I bet you’ll log in before I do though, I’m a bit irregular with my logins and such. Ooh you’re username has got me wondering, what older shows do you like to watch? I’ve always been a fan of I Love Lucy, The Andy Griffith Show, and I’ll occasionally watch Leave It To Beaver, or MASH, which I’ve been getting into more recently! The Twilight Zone has got to be my absolute favorite show/series though, I don’t think anything could compare to it!

YESSS! =D Oh my goodness, I know this is silly but I feel special that Woods said he loves me more, awww so sweet X’D It’s good to see you again, Woods! oh my gosh, I know right XD those girls were crazy! Aw haha! Yeah, I know.. so many old memories! It’s cool that you were able to figure out how to look through your old replies! It’s so fun, although I admit it’s usually kind of cringy for all of us to see our forum beginnings XD YEP, good old 200 word limit.. still here heh. It’s not so bad, though, once you get used to it. And we’re pretty used to it here lol. Aah I’m so glad I got to see you at the park on both Saturday and Monday! ^-^ That was so fun! It’s great that you’re getting acquainted with Heart and Spring too =) They’re pretty nice and some of the more longer-lasting members here on the Newz. Hopefully we can see ya there again soon! Oh gosh, yeah.. it was nice that she was on the Newz here a good bit last week. =) …

… It’s a treat to see her post, honestly! She often does it like once a week, but it feels more special now since she’s not normally here a lot, you know? Pfft yep.. I think so! College is so confusing XD Maybe I’ll do it when I’m older. It’s not like school is super fresh in my mind anyway.. it’s already been a long while since I did any schoolwork, and I know my math skills are seriously lacking by now heheh. So what’s the difference a few more years will make? But yeah, I completely agree.. I don’t wanna waste my time and money if I end up changing my mind or something! Yeah, hehe! About the dance— IM SO EXCITED! XD I just bought my dress and poofy petticoat last week. They look great, and I’m excited to wear them to it! It’s too bad you can’t come, ah, I bet you’d enjoy it! Pff, Candy XD I guess she might know a little about that! She’s more into whatever’s in style now, but I suppose she might look into older fashions sometimes! ….

… Ooo, yes! That sounds so cute! I did see some pretty 50’s styled sunflower dresses on Amazon! I really liked that but.. I thought something would fit my style and the 50’s theme better. I decided to go with a navy colored dress that I thought I could wear again for other things too. It is 50s styled, but also not to an extreme that it would look odd if I wore it for something else. =) Ahh, that sounds wonderful! Heheh, just today, as I’m typing this, you said you went out to go sledding with your brothers! =) I’m sure that was fun too! Whoa, 1917, eh? Well that looks interesting! I looked it up and it sounds like it was kinda scary for me though. XD I never watch R rated stuff… ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It’s cool that you enjoyed it though! Oh yeah, heheh! All I ever draw are Webkinz characters anymore lol XD I’ve drawn a lot of characters of my own as well as Taffy and moonie’s. YES I should tell you about them! I’ll just give you brief a synopsis of each of them.. …

… Stephan, my signature bernese mountain dog! He is a patient, kind, serious, sort of guy. He is the son of parents who own a popular clothing brand “Rossi” and was kind of strictly kept away from people so is a bit antisocial and awkward with befriending others. Oh, and he’s an introvert! Next is Olivia, my signature golden retriever. ^-^ She is sweet, passionate, expressive, talkative, positive, childlike, impulsive, and sensitive. She’s an outgoing, extroverted girl. Next, there’s Anna, my signature marble cat. She is mature, quiet, sarcastic, and curious. She loves mysteries and figuring things out, and is friends with Olivia and Stephan. =) And lastly, there’s Rory, my signature lion.. did I tell you about him? I’ve had him for close to 2 years I think! He’s a shy, biology/science nerd hehe. He loves plants and nature and likes to play guitar! He’s super shy with girls and people his age =P He’s friends with Tanner, though. …

… I think that’s all of the new ones I’ve created! You certainly don’t have to comment on them all, heh, but I wanted you to know about them! OH OOPS I almost forgot about two brand new characters I might create soon! I’ve been thinking about making Opal, a young signature lamb (like age 13 I think), into a character who stays up late and is always falling asleep in the middle of conversations, and loves caffeine XD And Lukas, my signature red wolf! Woods might like to meet him! I’m not sure on his personality, but I’m thinking he’ll be outgoing and reckless? Not sure yet! But Luka will be friends with Tanner too. THERE! Now you’ve got the scoop. XD Aw cutie Woods! ~ “Oh, I see!” Kate enthused. “I’ve been doing just great!” She grinned widely. “I wonder where Chase and Violet are?” She turned left and right to look around. “Chase is my brother.. you should meet him!”

Oh my gosh, hey Lava!! I was excited when I saw your posts were moderating last night XD It’s nice to see ya here! ^-^ How are ya? :) Oh gosh, really? Yeah, that must be pretty long indeed… Aww, yeah… Gosh, I wish I joined earlier… I feel like I missed out on the fun from years ago… ;P Oh well, at least I’m here now in the meantime!
        Ahh yep… They still do that. Aww gosh yeah!! It was super nice getting to meet ya at the park this past Saturday! Yep, that’s me you have met XD Oh! I might as well have my short introduction for ya! I am SpringShimmer, but please call me Spring for short! I’ve been here on the forums for about a year now actually! It’s been very nice getting to meet them, I’ve made new friends! ^-^ It’s nice to meet ya as well! Hope to see you around again someday! ;D Ahh yeah, I have no idea when’s the next time I’ll get to see Taffy.. ;P but I hope she somehow shows up in…

…the park again someday! But, I do hope you get to see her again someday! ^-^ Also, I’ve seen emi like sometime after you left..
          Ah, that’s alright! It’s nice getting to see ya again! Thanks so much for visiting us! ^-^ Oh, me? Haha, well… I’ve gotten some new Webkinz, mostly virtual but yeah… And, I don’t know if you’ve seen them or not, but, I posted quite a lot of photos and drawings in the Share Center! It was fun getting to share those here XD And well… I’ve been doing college lately so that’s something… ;P well I actually started back in fall anyway, I’ve only just started to begin my new classes sometime last month which has been keeping me quite busy lately…
          But enough about that, how are ya doing lately? Hope you’ve been doing well! Thanks again for coming to visit us! I hope to see you again soon! And, have a good Wednesday and the rest of the week! ^-^

lavadragon

Holy smokes, hullo there Spring! :D Sorry this is a bit late, I’ve been pretty slow on replying to be sure that all of my writings go through alright! That sure was a strange sight huh? After years of dormancy, oh my gosh did that dragon wake up? WAIT A SEC- heh, back from the dragon’s lair, I guess you could say! It truly is wonderful to be back around here again, and to meet some new people on the Forums- Speaking of which, It sure was nice to meet you at the park that day, what a pleasant surprise to see you, Moonie and Emily! (Thank goodness I typed that up correctly, I’ve never been the best with names- Give me a few years & I’ll be bound to remember ;D) It’s nice to message you on the Forums here, as well! I’m glad to see a few of my ol’ pals still hanging around, as well as some new friends calling the Forums home! Oh you’ve been around for year or so? I’m glad you’ve found your way here! A great little place isn’t it? …

lavadragon

I’ve always loved seeing familiar usernames reply and trade, a small, but great bunch of folks! Aw, I hope to see you again in the park! I’m sure I’ll pop in and out of here, as well on WW as the months continue onward :D Oh yes, I’d definitely love to see Taffy at the park! I’m so happy that she’s still here, even with the busyness that comes along with college. Aw gosh, I wish I could have caught Emi in the park back on that Saturday too, I must have just missed her, gee wiz- what timing! I hope to pop in tomorrow, (14th, oh hey that’s Valentine’s Day!) to see if any of you are there! I’m hoping for Saturday too, I guess I’ll have to play that by ear though. :P Anywho, ooh some new virtual ‘Kinz huh? Nice! What one’s did you get? I just took a peak at the Sharecenter and spotted your submissions! :D I love the drawing of Sugar Sprinkle, your Bubblegum Cheeky Cat, and your drawing of those Nicktoons characters! Say, I feel as though I’ve seen that show on before? …

lavadragon

… I’d usually tune into Top Cat as well as the other older cartoons on Boomerang, but while flipping through the channels I think I may have seen that on! Gosh everything looks great on the Sharecenter, I stumbled across a few of Moonie’s photos of her primates, a few of Emi’s drawings, as well as quite a few photos from MLP & Emily! (All looks wonderful, everyone! ;D) Oh gosh I bet college is really keeping you on your toes, eh? I wish you the best of luck with oncoming assignments, hope that busyness will settle down as much as it could, sometime soon! Aw hey! I’ve been doing pretty alright, I’ve been outside quite a bit in the snow these last few days, taking photos, gathering some wood & things of that order, the usual woodland shenanigans, haha. I’ve been working on a few drawings and such, finishing them up, oh and hoping to order a few books I’ve been meaning to read soon! Yes! I hope to see you and everyone at the park again soon, hopefully this weekend- if not, I hope you have a great Valentine’s Day, and relaxing weekend!

ilovemoonie

Ahhh, lava!!! YOU’RE HERE! \^-^/ Yaaayyy, I’m so excited you could stop by– it’s awesome to see you on here, pal!! =D Oh my goodness, and Woods too!! Hey, Woods! How’s it goin’? ;) Man, I so miss seeing him in roleplays…he was always so great! ^-^ Anyway, I’m so happy you’re here, though, lava! We’ve really missed you! <3 Oh wow, has it really been that long since you were last on?? o_o I knew it'd been a long time, but it doesn't feel like three years! Time flies, eh? Ahh yes, and I remember that, the good old days =') Man, we had a lot of fun with all those roleplays and park chats and whatnot… XD I still remember typing up my responses for some of those old roleplays like the Truth or Dare and Adventure Roleplay… It doesn't feel like nearly as long ago as it was!
        Ohh, yes, and it was so great getting to see you at the park this past Saturday!! I was so excited when I saw Woods appear there in the park XD It was really nice getting to catch up a bit! :) …

ilovemoonie

… Aw, well I hope you’ll be able to see emi and Taffy at the park soon! Like the others said, Taffy just recently started college, so she hasn’t been too active, but she still comes on whenever she’s able to. I hope you’ll get to talk to her soon! Emi, Spring, and I are the most active forum members at the moment, I think, and CuteHeart is still here, too, as well as some newer members that have joined recently! Unfortunately, the rest of our old friends have pretty much stopped commenting on here… =/ Every once in a while once of them will stop by (Lucky posted something a month or two ago, and I think Prettypikachu came on sometime in November?), but aside from that, we don’t really hear from all those guys anymore… The forums definitely aren’t as busy as they were back in the day, but I’m thankful that they’re still at least somewhat active! We’re pretty much still doing the same things as usual around here…roleplaying, posting pet bios, having park chats, and just hanging out! XD Everyone’s gotten new Webkinz over the years, and made new characters, too…

ilovemoonie

… (I’m pretty sure Taffy and I have made about a bajillion new characters between us, over the past three years =P )
            As for me personally, well…hmm, I feel like I should have more to say after three years, but honestly, not that much has changed with me! I’m still the shy, socially awkward girl I’ve always been XD I’ve just been up to all the usual things that I do; school, writing, going on Webkinz and on here, etc. Not really sure what I want to do with my life in the future, but, I guess I’ll figure it out when the time comes. Growing up is hard… XD My family went through some pretty big changes last year (one of my older sisters who I’m really close to moved away from home to go to college, and another one of my older sisters tragically passed away in June =’( ), but we’ve all been doing all right.
            Anyway, enough about me, though, how have you been doing, lava? I’d love to hear about what’s new with you, since we last talked all that time ago! (And Woods, too, of course! ;D ) …

ilovemoonie

… Thanks so much again for stopping by…it’s been a real treat hearing from you again, my friend!! ^-^ It’d be neat if you were able to post on here, every now and then; you’re always welcome here or at our Saturday park chats! :D I hope we can talk again soon, and in the meantime, I hope everything has been going well for you! Have a great week, my pal! =]
              ~Moonie <3

lavadragon

MOONIE! My wonderful ol’ pal, I’ve made my way back to the Forums! AT LONG LAST! :D I’m so sorry I’m a bit behind on replying to you and Taffy, I’ve been making my way down the page, slowly but surely! I’m so happy to see you all again, after such a long time! It feels like I just replied to one of our stories just a day or so ago, can you believe that was aaall the way back in ’17? Geez! – Woods suddenly snaps out of his gaze through the window, hearing his name again, “Is that, Moonie? Holy smokes, I can’t believe this!” He scurries over to the computer, looking at the blue digital page, “She’s there? I’ll type a bit,” he grinned. “Im typinf? Hej Moonnnnnnnnne!” He awkwardly tapped each key with his paw pads. Here, I’ll uh- take over now Woods, what did you wanna say? “I’m trying to say that we’re going to the malt later and everyone should come with!” Man, what a card that wolf is, huh? ;D Gosh, I do miss those roleplays! They were always so much fun, such a freewheelin’ good time! …

lavadragon

It sure does fly, sure did, I can’t help but reminisce over those good ol’ days, I surely won’t forget all that fun anytime soon! :D I was so glad that I caught ‘cha in the park Moonie! It was long overdue, seeing you! I had such a great time that last Monday in the park, with you, Emi, Cute Heart, and Spring- I’m so glad I was able to stay awhile this time around! Just the other day too! That was a lotta fun there, :D Hopefully Taffy will be able to come sometime, I’d love to see her & everyone at the same time! That’d be pretty neat huh? If only plans & surprises didn’t pop up so suddenly for us all. Ah geez, I really do miss seeing everyone here! Oooh my goodness no kidding, Lucky stopped by? I haven’t talked to him in agesss! I hope he’s doing well, ah! Pikachu was around too? Gee, I wish I could have caught them here to say hey! I hope they are doing alright, same with our other pals we haven’t heard from in such a while …

lavadragon

I bet they’ve had so many new things happen throughout the weeks here, I couldn’t even begin to imagine! It’s so great to see you all still making characters, and doing all of the good ol’ Webkinz things! Oh my gosh have you really? ;D Hey, I bet they are a great bunch of new fellas! You’ll have to tell me about a few of them here or in the park! I haven’t done much with creating new characters over the years, but I’ve changed a few of my old ones around a wee bit! I did create maybe 2? One in particular being Lolly Dog, I thought her up, gosh, maybe in 2018? That summer maybe? She’s been around for a little while now. Aw, well hey! I don’t have a whole lot of things new with me either over these years, besides getting out of high school, and like you, trying to figure out some new journey. Whoa boy, those next steps sure can be daunting huh? You’re not alone with all that pal, It’s always nice to take a little while to think things out, maybe discovering something new you …

lavadragon

like or would wanna further explore in the meanwhile! Oh my goodness Moonie… I’m so terribly sorry to hear such tragic news for your family :’( I can’t imagine how difficult that must be for you & your folks, you’re always in my prayers! I hope you will be able to begin to heal in time, of course <3 Have you been able to see your sister at college recently? I know a lot of schools have breaks and such throughout the year, I hope you've been able to visit! That's a pretty big reason for me not going to college now, I dunno how well I'd handle the whole dorm/constantly being around people thing, since I'm a bit of a recluse, of sorts, I guess you could say! Oh geez- especially in a large university or something of that sort, I don’t think I’d get along all that well- Egh, who am I kidding I guess I just get overly anxious with the whole thing, oh well, what can ya do? The problems that come along with being an introvert! Huh? :D …

lavadragon

Anywho, I’m glad you’ve been doing alright as of recently Moonie! Aw, hehe well thanks pal! I’m sure Woods could write a whole novel on his ramblings around, I dunno if I could say much of the same though! :’D I told ya about graduating, college stuffs, hmm… Oh! I have been doodling and such recently, a bit more so now that school isn’t on the front burner! I think I was telling you at the park, but I’ve focused a bit more on drawing things in person, some vehicles, people and such. Of course a few doodles of Woods thrown in there, for good measure! Lets see, been able to think a lot more freely now that school isn’t a worry for now, just pondering anything & everything, I’ve wrote a few little things, poem sorta things I guess you could say! Oh, last year? Maybe towards the end of 2018 I started playing the harmonica, it’s been a lot of fun to learn and fiddle round with! Hey I don’t think I’ve told any of you that before, actually! You definitely wouldn’t want me at your folk music concert though ;D …

lavadragon

I’ve gotten a bit more into whittling with wood, too! Hehe, all in all I guess I’ve just been doing a lot of different goofy little things since I got outta school. I’ve gotta say, It’s been nice taking a break from that, and such hectic ways. It’s weird thinking I was in school just 10 er so months ago, that time has flew by too, gosh. There I go rambling again, look at that! I’d better let Woods get a word in, take it away goofball! “Talk ’bout a chatter box, geesh! I’ve got myself a new cap here, nice huh?” He takes his darker gray paperboy cap off, undoing it’s button. “It’s got a button here even! Cool huh? I found it over in a shop. I think I look good delivering the paper now, oh hey! I didn’t tell you about my paper delivering.” He tosses the cap back on his head, “Sly and I go around and deliver the neighborhoods paper! The new gig, he calls it. Remember that fox? He’s a pretty good fella. Hm, besides that we go to the malt a lot, he causes trouble there …

lavadragon

Wander around the thicket, and find a lot to do out there! I haven’t done a whole bunch of new things, but we’ve put together some of our money and got an orange mini bus awhile ago! You know those VW buses, they fit a bunch of folks!” The wolf finally paused,
              “say, how are you doing Moonie? How’s all my pals!?” (Holy smokes I can’t believe I ended up typing so much, oh boy! Definitely feel free to go ahead and reply to bits and pieces to that if you’d like, Moonie!)

ilovemoonie

(Hiya, Lava! :) If you see this, I just wanted to let you know that I’ve read your response to me, and I’m going to try to reply back to it (or at least parts of it) sometime next week, if I can! Thanks for taking the time to respond; it’s been really good getting to catch up with you some! ^-^ Anyway, I’ll hopefully be back to reply soon, and I hope you have a good weekend in the meantime! Hope I can see you at the park again sometime soon, too! =] )

TaffyKitty12

Lavadragon? Is it really you…?
        *rubs eyes and looks back at the forum*
        AHA, it is you! :D Nice to see ya again, buddy!! I almost never thought I’d see you back on the newz again, but here you are!
        I can’t even tell you how excited I was to see this, haha :,)
        Oh man, has it really been that long? o.O Hold on a sec… *checks lava’s profile* Huh, yep! It shows that the last time you commented on here was early 2017. Gosh, it’s hard to believe it’s been that long ‘^^ Where does the time go?
        Haha, yeah– those were the times, eh? XD Might’ve been a good while since I’ve seen you, but I definitely remember all the fun we’ve had! :3 Do you recall our “Doctor Roleplay”? Or those chats we’d have with Fennec where we called ourselves the “BLT crew”? Ah, those were great… XD Too bad ol’ Fennec hasn’t been on in a long time. I’d love to have a chat like that again!
        Awh man, speaking of chats, I’m so sorry I missed ya this past Saturday! DX I was actually planning on…

TaffyKitty12

… comin’, but I was gone almost the whole day :/ Unfortunately, I haven’t really been able to attend any Saturday ones lately, ’cause I’m almost always doin’ something then X/ (And whenever I can come, I’m usually too nervous to go =P I’m more of a “private chat” kind of person, these days) I don’t even know of any upcoming Saturday afternoons that’ll work for a chat on my end :(
          Nonetheless, I hope I can see you at the park sometime soon, even if it’s not on a Saturday! What days/times do you usually go on Webkinz? I tend to be on in the evenings a lot, after I’m done with school. If ya ever see me pop on your kinzchat list, feel free to send me a “meet you in webkinz world” letter! No guarantees that I’ll be able to come to the park, but I’d certainly try my best =]
          And that’s okay, lava! I understand if you can’t come on all that often, but I’d certainly love to still see some comments from ya, even if it is only once or twice every few months!…

TaffyKitty12

…. You’re always welcome to chat with us anytime. We’ve definitely missed seeing you on the forums, bud <3 Words can't describe just how happy I was to see your post :,)
            Oh, and thanks for asking! Ohh boy, where to start… so much has happened the past three years! Well, I guess I'll start off by saying that (until recently) I've been pretty active on the forums. There aren't a whole lot of us around anymore (emi, moonie, and I are the only ones left of the original "newz crew"; just about everyone else has left '^^), but we still have a good time!
            Like the others have said, though, I started college last month, so I'm not able to comment quite as much :/ Usually just once a week. Although, I'm glad it's an online college I'm attending– if I were on a real campus, I probably would've had to quit the newz for good! '^^
            As for what I do on the newz, well, it's mainly been the same XD I still roleplay and post whenever I get new webkinz and write stories and all that, haha….

TaffyKitty12

… I even started this really funny roleplay back in August where a lot of our enemy ‘kinz wind up on vacation together XDD I’ve also probably created like, 40 new characters, pfft :P I wish I could tell you about them all! Maybe someday I can?
              And, let’s see… oh! Well, I’ve definitely gotten a lot better at writing and drawing since the last time I’ve seen ya, so there’s that. You can feel free to check out some of my recent SC art, if you’d like ;) Just search up “Pebble Heart” or “Kovu” and you should get some good results, haha.
              But yeah, overall, I guess I can say that, for the most part, things have been well with me! Some really awesome things have happened in recent times (for instance, I was able to get four of my “dream ‘kinz”! Meet Brooke the signature arctic fox, Steve the signature australian shepherd, Memphis the signature shorthaired pointer, and Arlo the signature timber wolf :3 I also finally got a lava dragon after all these years ,XD His name is “Flametail”), as well as some things that weren’t so good…

TaffyKitty12

… (ex. I didn’t finish my school stuff till late in the summer last year. My dog also passed away back in 2018 ;-; )… but here I am, still chugging along.
              Hard to believe we’ve all grown up, huh?
              Anyway, how have you been doing lavadragon? Are you in college now? I hope things have been swell with ya! And of course, I hope ol’ Woods is doing good, too ;)
              Speakin’ of which, Pikachu is so excited to see Woods again! Aren’t ya, Pikachu?
              Pikachu: “Sure am!” *smiles and waves at Woods* “Heya, Woods! How’ve you been, buddy? Please tell Milo and Hunter and Sly and everyone that I said ‘hi’!!”

Welp, well uh, hi guys. (Oof, I’m sorry for posting so soon after your drawings, emi! I’ll reply to that as soon as I can as well as moonie’s recent SC photos!) I didn’t really expect to not be active on the forums that long, but anyway… Ever since I started my college classes back in the 13th of last month, I’ve gotten somehow more busy nowadays since I have more classes which doesn’t give me much time for this place than before. The reason why I had to take a break from here is to help myself adjust to this new schedule so yeah… I do apologize for not saying anything about this earlier, eheh…
      But regardless, as for how active I’ll be on this forum is that I won’t be as much active as I once was back in the summer and fall, there may be days that I’m not on just so you guys know in case you wonder why. But regardless, I’ll try my best to stay somewhat active here as long as I can! It just depends really. …

… I will not be on much this week though just to let ya guys know. Also, I should still be around for Saturday park chats most of the time if I can.
        Anyway…. yeah… I think that’s enough I’ll say about that. How are you guys doing lately? Hope you guys been doing well! ^-^ By the way, I almost forgot to mention this, but, I believe it’s been a year since I joined the forums! That’s kinda hard to believe actually haha XD but, I’m glad I joined! I made wonderful memories and new friends along the way, and I’m really thankful for it! Thanks so much, you guys! ^-^ I’m very happy I managed to be here that long! I wish I joined earlier but I’m glad I managed to have fun here this past year! ^-^
        Oh! And one more thing…. While I’m here, I uh, would like name suggestions for the Sherbet Bunny actually since I gotten points saved up to buy one since it is the current pet of the month right now and it’s available to purchase in eStore…

…as of now. I normally would of come up with a name by now, but since this is an old retired pet, I would want to settle on a great and fitting name for it, I’d like to see name choices before I decide on a perfect name for it myself. You guys don’t have to do it if you don’t want to, but I really appreciate if you guys do! ^-^
          And well… I think that wraps up this post since I don’t think I have anything else to say. Well in that case, I hope you guys have a good Monday and the rest of the week! See ya, my friends! ^w^ <3

Hey, Spring! (Ah it’s okay. I am the one that urged you to post something soon anyway lol) Oh wow, so you started the 13th of January? Yeah, well that’s definitely understandable that you’re more busy! I know schoolwork takes up a lot of time, especially college work. Do you think you’ve got a good schedule down now? Oof, it is sad that we’re all like getting older as going to college.. ‘^^ Everyone is getting busy. I guess that’s life.. I’m glad you can still be on here, even though it isn’t a lot! Okay, and that’s good that you can come to those park chats. I’ll have to try harder to be there more often. =P Ah well, thanks for asking. I’m doing pretty well! Oh yeah! You mentioned that at the park.. that is kinda crazy! In a way, it doesn’t feel that long, but somehow feels longer than that too? I dunno lol. Happy Joining-the-Newz-Forums Anniversary though! XD Aw, yeah! I felt the same way when I joined the forums. I wished I’d been here earlier.. but at least you joined at all and we got to meet you. =) Oh that’s cool! …

… Congrats on your sherbet bunny when you get it! Hmm.. well, I’m not the best at names, but I’ll try to think of some good ones. ‘^^ Aurora, Violette, April, Blossom, Dawn, Orchid, Lotus, Avery, Heather, Camilla, Stella, Melody, Skye, Skylar, Addison, Ella, Mia, Emma, Zoe/Zoey, Claire, Bella. Hopefully that helps! Have a good week, Spring!

ilovemoonie

Hiya, Spring! ^-^ Thanks for the update, pal– it’s nice to see a new post from you! :)
        Aw, it’s okay, Spring, there’s no need to apologize! I’ve missed seeing you on here as much, but I did assume it was because of your college classes. I’m sure those are probably keeping you really busy! ‘^^ Have they been going well, though, so far? But again, no worries! I definitely understand that you needed to take a break from here so that you could get adjusted to your new schedule and such; it can be hard to keep up with comments on here when you’re busy, so sometimes it’s just necessary to take a break for a bit, you know? Thanks for telling us, though, as well as letting us know about your future activity on here! I’ll miss you if you aren’t able to be as active, but I’m glad you should still be able to come on here sometimes. I’d be really sad if you had to go away completely! D: I definitely get that your activity might be more “unpredictable” than before, so no worries if there are days where you can’t be on! …

ilovemoonie

… I’ll understand :) Ayy, like emi said, though, it’s sad that we’re all getting busier…Taffy’s doing college now, you’re in college, I just started my school up again…busy, busy! Nevertheless, I am really glad that we’re all still on here, even if we can’t be as active as we used to.
          Oh! And thanks for letting us know about the park chats, too! I’m glad you should still be able to come on Saturdays! =) (Speaking of which, I know you already said this to me, but I had an awesome time chatting with you and CuteHeart this past Saturday! =D I definitely agree that we should continue that one conversation we had…that was super fun XD I hope I can see you there again this Saturday, if we’re both able to attend!)
          Anyway, thanks again for letting us know about your activity and such, Spring, and I wish you the best of luck with your college classes! :)
          Oh, and I’m doing well, thanks for asking! I started school back up again yesterday, which has been going pretty well so far. How’ve you been? =]
          Ohh, right, and I remember you telling us that on Saturday! …

ilovemoonie

… That’s awesome that you’ve been on the forums for a whole year!! \^-^/ Aww, I’m really glad you joined too, pal– It’s been great getting to know you and having you as a friend! <3 I've really enjoyed chatting with you this past year, both here and at the park! =) Aw, yeah…it's too bad that you weren't able to join earlier, but hey, better late than never, right? I'm certainly glad you did decide to join; I really think you've made the forums an even better place ^-^
            Ooh, and lastly, that's awesome that you're going to be getting the Sherbet Bunny soon! Congrats!! :D Ohh, right, I forgot that one was pet of the month now! No wonder I keep seeing ads for it everywhere, I thought that was a bit odd XDD Anyway, it's really cool that you'll be able to get one, though! I've always thought that pet looked super cute =]
            Oh, sure, I don't mind leaving you some name suggestions! ^-^ These might not be super great, but, hopefully they're okay: April, May, Petunia, Wisteria, Lily, Lilac, Azalea, Poppy, Primrose, Tulip, Violet, Amethyst, Pearl, Aubrey, Matilda, Susan, Faith, Hope, Grace, Lucy, Chloe…

ilovemoonie

…Saffron, Flora, or Paisley.
              (I only listed girl names because I assume you’re making it a girl? If not, though, I can leave you some guy names!) I hope these help, and good luck choosing a name for your new bunny– congrats again on getting it! ^w^ You’ll have to bring it to the park, once it’s adopted! ;D
              In all, thank you for the update, Spring, and I hope you had a great week as well, my friend! Hope to talk to you again soon! =)

TaffyKitty12

Ahh, hey Spring! Sorry for the late response :(
        That’s totally fine, pal– I get it! College can definitely keep us busy, ya know? ‘^^ Don’t worry if you can’t come on every day, or if you can’t respond to respond to everything. We’ll miss your activity, but I’m sure everybody will understand!
        By the way, I hope your new classes are going well! :) How many are you taking right now?
        (Ah, I almost forgot about those Saturday chats! ‘^^ Sorry I haven’t been to any of those recently :c Saturdays tend to be a really busy day on my end, so it’s hard to find the time XP )
        Ohh, that’s right! Hard to believe it’s been a year… it almost feels longer, I think XD Welp, with that being said, congrats on your one year forum anniversary, Spring! ;D I’m really glad you decided to come on here ^-^ You’re a great friend, and always such a joy to talk to! :3
        Also, it’s awesome that you got yourself a sherbet bunny! =] That one’s such a cute pet, I think. I don’t have it (still waiting to find a good deal on a plush one)…

TaffyKitty12

… but it looks adorable, from what I’ve seen! Ah, I get that you want to name it something good and special, considering it’s retired. Suggestions, huh? Unfortunately, I dunno if I have any, eheh… ‘^^ Emi and moonie provided such good ones, I don’t know where to start!
          Nonetheless, if I do happen to think of any, I promise I’ll post them down below for ya!
          Thanks again for the update, Spring, and I hope you have an excellent day!! ^-^
          (OH! Also, I’m so sorry I haven’t responded to the message you sent me on that other game yet! XP I saw it a few days ago, but I’ve just been so busy lately, its been hard for me to find the time to reply :( However, I promise I’ll respond back soon! Hopefully later today?)

Hey, guys! Did you watch the Super Bowl last night? I thought it was a pretty good game, even though I’m not really into football, heheh. Anyway, I know some of you saw these already, but I have some SC pictures to show ya’ll!
      Soo, basically I really only meant to upload one drawing, the one of Tanner and Violet, my spotted leopards. But.. it wasn’t moderating! =I I submitted it with a different drawing, so I would know if it didn’t moderate. And it didn’t work.. so I tried again, and that didn’t work.. and so on. I ended up splitting the image in half and removing Violet’s hand from the picture with Tanner, since apparently the kiss-on-the-hand thing is too romantic… ‘^^ If you guys want to see the full picture, though, you can always look up CraftyEmily on dA. It’s my most recent drawing. =) https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=65181
      https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=65119

…. ALSO! I recently tried to draw Olivia in her dress from my ball roleplay with @ilovemoonie and @TaffyKitty12.. buut it doesn’t look as good as it should. =( It’s not really supposed to have much white on it at all, but I was struggling to get the colors right. I think I might redraw it digitally, and see if I can get it better. https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=64875
        And the other two drawings are from a while ago, June actually, from an art game sort of thing called Art Fight. I just submitted them to help me see if my other drawing was moderating. =P https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=64753
        https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=64755
        But anyway, I hope you guys enjoy the drawings! I’m sorry it ended up being a lot, like four/five, instead of one or two. ‘^^ Don’t feel like you have to comment on them all. I only really care about my most recent ones of Olivia and the spotted leopards anyway. =P

ilovemoonie

Heyyy, emi! ^-^ (Sorry for the somewhat late response, by the way! ‘^^ )
        Oh, yep, I did watch the Super Bowl! I agree with you that it was a pretty good game, which is saying something because I usually get really bored watching football… :P My dad isn’t a football fan, either, but he was really getting into the game near the end XD I must admit, though, that my favorite part of the Super Bowl was the ad that they had for the Marvel Disney+ shows… XD Did you see that?
        Anywayyy, thanks so much for sharing your drawings with us, emi!! =D I’ve been super excited to see ‘em!! ^-^
        Ahh man, that stinks that your drawing of Tanner and Violet wouldn’t moderate, though!! >.< I'm sorry you had to go through so much trouble trying to get it to work =/ I mean, I know they can be really strict, but I'm honestly surprised that it wouldn't go through…I had thought it would, especially since we can talk about it just fine on here. But, I am glad that you were at least able to find some way for it to go through…

ilovemoonie

…in the end, even if you had to send it in as two separate pictures. I went ahead and found the drawing on dA just now, as well, so I could see the full thing, and oh my gosh, I absolutely LOVE it, emi!!! \^-^/ Tanner and Violet are just so adorable in this, oh my goodnessss =’D Tanner looks like such a gentleman here, and Violet’s expression is just priceless! XD Clearly she was not expecting that, eh? ;) Oh Violet, oblivious Violet.. XD I love that about her, though! XD Though I also think it’d be very cute if they became a couple someday, hint hint ;) Anyway, everything about this drawing is seriously amazing!! You did an excellent job with the poses and the expressions, and the coloring looks super nice, too! I’m honestly awed by how good the spots look…they look so accurate and realistic! :o (Also, a bit random, but one of the spots by Violet’s shoulder almost looks like a heart to me…is that intentional, or am I just seeing things? XD ) Fantastic job, overall, emi, and I’m so glad you were able to show this to us! …

ilovemoonie

… It might even be one of my new favorite drawings of yours!! =D
            OOH and you drew Olivia too?? You’ve been busy! XD I absolutely adore this drawing of her!! She is so cute and prettyyy <3 The expression and pose are just perfect… They definitely represent her peppy personality and excitement, I think! ^-^ I just can’t get over how perfect her expression is, she’s just so cute :’D That’s definitely how I was imagining her in your response to the Ball Roleplay, when she all excited about handing the invitations out and stuff ;)
            Awww, and really?? I love the dress! I think it looks beautiful, and I love all the different “textures” in it! Ayy, I know it can be rough when you can’t get something to look how you wanted it to, though.. >.< It's especially hard with coloring, I feel like. I'm sorry the dress didn't turn out how you were hoping it would! =( I still love it, though, and think it's super pretty!! ^-^ Oh, that'd be cool if you decided to re-draw it digitally; you'll have to be sure to send that in, if you end up…

ilovemoonie

… making it! :)
              As for your other two drawings, I know you said we didn’t need to reply to them, buuut I’m going to anyway XD Well okay, I won’t go into much detail, but I at least wanted to say that I really like them both!! :D I love the one of that wolf, especially; it looks so sweet and pretty, and the coloring is really cool and unique, I think! =] I definitely think it would make a very neat Webkinz! The necklace is a nice touch, as well!
              Ahh and the dog in your other drawing looks like such a cool dude! XD I think my expression is the favorite part of that one! ;D Is that dog someone’s character, or just a random dog that you drew..? Either way, he’s super cute!! ^-^
              In all, thanks for sharing these drawings with us, pal! Each one was amazing, and I rated them all a “10″! I can’t wait to see what you draw next! =) Also, no need to apologize, I didn’t mind the amount that you sent in! I mean, it’s still way less than I usually send in at a time, so you’re fine

ilovemoonie

… It was no problem replying to them! (I’m glad I could finally get to something on time, too, ahah ;P )
              Have a great Tuesday, emi! :)

Hi, moonie! (AH no, you were fine! I apologize for my late reply..!) Oh you did? Cool! Yeah, I know right XD It was pretty good ignoring the halftime show bleh and me and my dad were getting kinda into it too. XD OH YEAH! I saw that and was like OH A KNEW MARVEL MOVIE?! then i was like “ohh.” They look really cool but I was kinda sad cause I realized it was for Disney Plus only, and I don’t have that.. X’) Ahh yeah, it was kind of annoying! I don’t know why it didn’t moderate.. like you said, I thought it would be okay since we’re aloud to talk about it here. But I guess not.. I’m glad you went and looked it up on dA though! It’s definitely a better picture! Oh my goodness, thank you X) Haha, nope! Violet is as oblivious as always! YES I KNOWW dude I wanna make them a real couple soon XD I just don’t know if I would be able to post a story about how they get together, ya know..

… Ah but thanks! Yeah, well I do like to look up pictures of real snow leopards and ocelots.. that really helps me get more realistic spot patterns! (Wait, really? XD No, that wasn’t intentional! I was just trying to make different spot shapes, heheh. That’s funny though!) Ah I’m glad you like it, thank you!! ^-^ Yeah, I have been busy.. XD I was doing a ton of drawing lately. Awww really? X) Thanks, moonie! I’m glad you like her! The dress is supposed to be like lacey at the top with flower-shaped lace and the bottom is like layers of this light fluffy kind of stuff.. I think it’s called tulle? I don’t know if you know what I mean.. but you can look it up if you want, heh. Yeah, it is hard to get the right textures and colors for stuff like that! But I’m glad you like it anyway. At least it’s similar to the dress she is supposed to wear. I definitely will send in the drawing if I redraw it! Aw pfft XD Okay. …

… Thank you, moonie! You’re right, they are other people’s characters. But I thought they looked enough like webkinz that I could post them. =P I made them during that thing called Art Fight in June, which was where artists sort of “exchanged art” by drawing each other’s characters. I even got a few really nice drawings of my characters- Tanner, Candy, Violet, and Kate! Hahah, thanks XD I’m glad you enjoyed looking at my artwork! Thank you so much for taking the time to reply!

Heya emi! Ahh, no, not really ^^; not a fan of football so I didn’t see it. Oh really? That’s cool XD Ahh, yeah! I enjoyed looking at your drawings, and I can’t wait to leave my thoughts on them X) Thanks for letting us know!
        Ahh, yep, I remember you told me about that in the park. That’s kinda a shame that happened though… But regardless, I’m glad that splitting the image seems to work out well! ^-^ Yep, I did see the full image, I thought that was pretty cute actually XD you did a great job! It’s adorable! X3 Their expressions are well done! ^-^
        Ooh, okay I love how Olivia looks! So cute!! ^w^ Ahh, really? I think it looks fine but yeah I don’t mind seeing it remade digitally! That’d be nice to see! I thought the dress that she has on looks super pretty on her! XD Ahh, that’s cool! I think that’s pretty interesting! I think I remember seeing those two drawings before? Idk XD Ahh, okay. That was a good idea actually to submit those just in…

…case to see if your other one was moderating. Anyway, I like that first drawing there! XD He does look like a pretty cool dude! I especially love his outfit! ^-^ And, oh my gosh, yes! I think that wolf would look pretty cool as a Webkinz! I love the design! X3 He looks like such an adorable looking wolf! ^-^
          All in all, I enjoyed looking at these drawings and leaving my thoughts on them! Your drawings are amazing! I always enjoyed looking at them! ;D Aww, no worries! That’s not a lot compared to others anyway XD Plus, I had no problem replying to this anyway. I know I didn’t have to comment on all the drawings, but I wanted to anyway XD Thanks again for sharing your drawings to us, emi! Have a great Wednesday and the rest of the week! ^-^

Hi, Spring! Gosh, I’m sorry for the late reply ‘^^ Oh well that’s okay, heheh. Ohh you saw my pictureon dA? I’m so glad you did! XD It looks so much better there. Thanks for doing that, and thank you for the compliment hehe =) I had a lot of fun drawing that one. Aw you do? Thank you! I was kind of annoyed that Olivia’s dress didn’t come out perfectly, but eh, at least you guys like it. XD I might redo it digitally someday, although I haven’t tried recently.. but then again, I lost my digital drawing tablet, so.. ‘^^ Wait, did you really see those other two drawings before? Whaaat… OH! You must have seen them on my dA account! Okay, yeah, that makes sense. I was really confused as to why you could have seen those before. XD Thank you, though! Yeaah, those two characters are pretty cool! (I drew them for someone, so they aren’t mine.) Aw good! I’m glad you liked looking at them! ^-^ Thanks again and thanks also for taking the time to reply heheh!

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, emi! Oof, sorry for the late reply… ‘^^ I saw that you posted this a few days ago, but haven’t had the time to come back on here till now :/
        Anyway, first off, congrats on naming your cougar, buddy! :3 I think “Micah” sounds swell! ^-^ It was cool seeing him at the park last week XD What a cutie! <3 Hope you find the perfect name for your red wolf, too :) He sounds pretty cool, based on what you've told me! If you ever decide to use him on here, I hope he can meet my wolf twins, hehe XD
        Anyhoo, onto the other stuff…
        Ah, no, I actually didn't watch the Super Bowl this year! :P (Heard it was a good game, though! Glad a midwestern team won for a change X) ) But, I did watch the "Puppy Bowl" on Animal Planet, as well as the first "Incredibles" movie with my brother, haha.
        About your pictures– they all look so good, emi! :D Awh man, though, it's a shame the Tanner and Violet one wouldn't moderate XP I'm glad you were able to get it through eventually, though…

TaffyKitty12

… even if it didn’t look the way you wanted it to! I gotta say, I really like how Violet turned out, especially XD I love that expression you gave her! She just looks so surprised, hahahah. (By the way, I like how you did her eye, too! The small pupil definitely conveys that “shocked” look, and I just adore that pretty shade of purple!) And Tanner is cool, too, of course, hehe :) You always draw him so well! I dunno how you manage to get the spot/stripe patterns so perfect on the snow leopard and ocelot– it’s incredible!
          Aw, well, I still like your drawing of Olivia! Her expression/pose is really cute, and the dress itself is super pretty! ^-^ Even if it’s not exactly the way you imagined it, I think it looks really good! Besides, it is hard to get a dress to look absolutely perfect :P Heck, the ones I drew a while ago weren’t totally “exact”, either. Nonetheless, it’d be kind of neat if you could make a digital rendition, sometime :) (Speaking of the ball, I posted that little part for Mozart last week!…

TaffyKitty12

… Thanks again for letting me use him <3 )
            Oh! And I like those little digital dog and wolf drawings you made, too! How adorable, haha! :3 Although, the first one that you said is a dog… it kinda reminds me of a red wolf, oof ,XD He sort of has the same colors as one. Just curious, are they supposed to be somebody else's characters? They're neat, nonetheless! :)
            In all, these are a great drawings, buddy, and I'll be sure to rate 'em all a "10"! Thanks for sharing them with us ^-^
            (Also, sorry my reply was so short! XP I would've made it longer, but I'm tryin' hard to hurry and respond to everything I've missed before I start on schoolwork again this afternoon :/ I hope you don't mind too much! '^^ )

Hii, Taffy ^-^ It’s okay, you’re fine! Especially with you being busy, I don’t mind one bit. (And my own reply is quite late, so yeah XD) Ah thanks, haha! Yeahh, as you now know, I named my red wolf Lukas/Luka! I love him already, although I don’t know a lot about his personality. I’ll have to work on him some more soon! I really want him to meet your wolf twins too. XD Oh okay! That sounds pretty fun though! I’m sure the puppy bowl was super cute lol, and the Incredibles is always a great movie! Aw, thanks, haha! I was pretty happy with how it turned out, although it stinks that I couldn’t post the whole drawing.. =P (yess, thank you! I’m glad you noticed XDD I was definitely trying to convey her shock with her eyes as well) Ah thank you! I always look at real pictures of ocelots and snow leopards. =) It is really helpful if you want them to look realistic. You think so? Well thanks anyway, Taffy! I’m glad you guys still like it, even though it isn’t quite accurate. …

… I already told moonie this, but the dress was supposed to have lacy flowers across the top portion and the skirt was supposed to made of fluffy tulle fabric. It’s not actually supposed to have any white, just a light pink all over. =P Yeah? Oh well. I guess I was just hoping for it to be a perfect representation, but I guess I can’t expect stuff to be perfect, ya know? Yess, I saw that! I can’t wait to have Mozart in there with everyone! I should have Olivia dance with him. XD Thank ya! Yep, well, he is kind of wolf-like I suppose. And yeah, they are other people’s characters that I drew from that “Art Fight” thing during the summer. I thought they looked close enough to Webkinz though, that I could put them in the SC. Ah of course! Thank for leaving your thoughts on them! =) (Pffftt it wasn’t that short at all! No worries! I have no problem with short replies lol.)

TaffyKitty12

Hey, emi! :) I can’t reply to your whole response right now, unfortunately (I would, but I don’t have much time to be on today and am kinda hurrying to reply to everything I missed, eheh ‘^^ ), but I wanted you to know that I at least read it! I’m glad you enjoyed reading my responses to your pics :) They’re always so fun to reply to! ^-^ Ack sorry, I still haven’t looked up that Violet and Tanner one on your other profile! XP I gotta try to remember to do that soon. Oh! And I love your idea of having Olivia dance with Mozart!! XDD That’d be too cute! ;) Maybe he can ask her if she wants to dance with him right after Jiko shoos him away XD Hehe, yes! I love your red wolf’s name :3 It’s so cute! And heck yeah! I know I’m already gonna have Arlo be in the Forest roleplay, but if you want, maybe someday we could have another private roleplay just for our wolves (and Tanner could come if he wanted), hint hint?…

TaffyKitty12

… I hope that thing I posted with Dakota in the Pen Pals thread can help ya out a bit ;) Hope to eventually read your thoughts on her, too! ^-^ (OH! By the way, I posted another little thing for ya under that same thread yesterday, as well! Hope you see it =] It’s underneath the thing where moonie and I are talking about Loki’s birthday XD )

ilovemoonie

Heyyy, guys! (My apologies for starting a new page, by the way, and Taffy, if you see this, I’m so sorry for posting so soon after Mozart’s bio! D= )
      Well, I hope nobody minds, but I finally submitted my photos to the Share Center yesterday, and as they’ve already moderated, I figured I’d go ahead and post the links to ‘em! :) I think they’re pretty self explanatory from the descriptions, so I’ll just give the link for the first one, and you can view the rest from there: https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=66245&sort=Newest%2Bto%2BOldest
      (Note: in the first two pictures, of my Christmas Webkinz, I also included some other little things that I got for Christmas, which I didn’t have room to mention in the description. Included in the first picture is my Captain America shield fidget spinner, blue Sour Patch Kid Funko Pop, and a little crocheted ladybug, and the second one features my Harry Potter and Goose the Cat Funko Pop keychains, and a snowman stress toy thing. Also, both the blankets that I use as a background in many of these were Christmas gifts, as well)
      Anywayy, I hope you guys enjoy these! =D …

ilovemoonie

… Sorry some of them were blurry, though… ‘^^ I can never figure out why they always turn out that way, because they’re never very blurry before I send them in… Oh well. I hope you enjoy them anyway! Feel free to leave your thoughts on them, if you’d like; I’d love to hear what you think! ^-^
        ~Also, while I’m here, I wanted to let you guys know that, unfortunately, this is my last week off before I have to start school again… So, starting next Monday, I may not be able to be quite as active on here =/ Of course, I’ll still be on here quite a bit, though! I don’t think school should affect my activity too much, just keep in mind that there may be some days where I won’t be on much or at all, and I probably won’t be able to reply to much in the mornings or early afternoon anymore. Overall, though, I’ll still be on here as much as I can! I just wanted to let you guys know so you won’t be wondering if I suddenly become less active.
        Anyway, I know I still have…

ilovemoonie

…some older things to reply to, as well as two roleplays, and I’ll try to reply to as much of that stuff as I can before Monday! (emi, I finally replied to your Christmas post last week, so next I’ll be working on Spring’s SC pictures, and Taffy’s SC pictures, new pet update, and bio for Mozart) I doubt I’ll be able to get it all done by then, but rest assured, I’ll still be sure to work on all that stuff, even after I start school.
          ~Anyway, I guess that’s it, then! Thanks to anyone who reads this, and I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday! \^-^/

Hii, moonie! Nah, it’s fine. You did say you were gonna be posting them soon. It’s cool seeing all of your Christmas presents and stuff! And nah, it’s okay. I didn’t think they looked that blurry. And anyway, that’s kinda just what the SC does to pictures.. it’s not your fault =P Aw, and all of the Webkinz are so cute! Wait, a Captain America fidget spinner? Wow XD That’s great lol! The crochet ladybug is cute too! And those funkie pop figures are cool, heheh! I love Goose lol ;P Ahh okay, so the blankets in the background are from Christmas? They are so pretty! I love the patterns! I like the baby Sven plush though, oh my goodness! He’s so cute! XD Haha, I see what you did there… puttin’ Olaf with your Frozen merch.. ;P Ah, another crocheted thingy! ^-^ That’s a pretty cool hat! Did your sister crochet you the little ladybug too? Oooo and that Cap poster looks amazing! =O It looks so real! And the Iron Man one, aw.. =c It makes me kinda sad. It’s incredible artwork though, and it’s cool that it’s framed as well. …

… Hehe! I love Milton and his little top hat. XD That is too cute! Where did you get that top hat? AW Ella is beautiful! She looks so soft! And yes, the necklace looks very pretty on her ^-^ I’m glad you were able to get her! Ooo, look at all then kitties, hehe! I would’ve done the same thing. As a matter of fact, I did do the same thing a few years ago XD It’s fun taking a picture of all of our house cats. Also I see mah boy Lincoln and good ol’ Delilah in there! XD (how about we pretend Delilah is Anna right there, so she’s standing next to Link.. eh? XD) I love Lilah’s flowers and ribbon though. She honestly does look super cute and pretty! Wow, Lucky does look very worn! =o I can tell you must’ve really loved her, hehe =) It’s nice that you could get another deer though and make it her sister! I still really like Hazel as a name too. Whoa, I like how you took pictures of your chimpanzees! And they certainly look cute together. =) But I really love the second picture of them and the last one of Cornelius. I dunno, the trees just look so pretty! …

… And I think the poses look pretty natural too. ^-^ I might favorite one or two of those, actually. They just look so nice! Thanks for showing us your Christmas stuff, and newer Webkinz too! It’s nice seeing them! Ah, it is? I kinda forgot you didn’t have school at the moment. Well, that’s alright! I’m sure it’ll be fine. Okay! I hope you can reply to some stuff before school then! Hopefully you can catch up on stuff soon! (Oh! Thanks for letting me know! I didn’t notice until you said that! Thanks for replying and giving name suggestions ^-^ I am definitely still working on the name for my red wolf, and I liked a few of the names you posted!) Thanks for showing us your new stuff, moonie! Have a nice weekend! =)

… Oh, and do you mind if I post about my SC stuff next week? Sorry, I forgot to ask before!

ilovemoonie

Heya, emi! I can’t reply to your whole response right now, unfortunately, but I wanted to let you know that I’ve read it, and thank you so much for taking the time to look at and comment on my pictures, pal! :D I appreciate it, and your kind comments really made me smile! ^-^ <3 I'm glad that you liked my photos! =) I'll try to respond to your whole reply sometime, if I can, but in the case that I end up being unable to, I at least wanted to tell you that I'd seen it!
              Oh, and to answer your question, yes, you can definitely post about your SC stuff, next week!! Go right ahead, I won't mind at all! =] I'm sorry if I interfered with your pictures, by the way! '^^ I would've waited to send mine in, but I guess I just wanted to get them posted since I had finally finished taking them… :P But yeah, feel free to post about your pictures whenever you want next week! I can't wait to see them, and hopefully I can reply pretty quickly!
              Thanks, and I hope you hiave a great weekend yourself, emi! ^-^

Heyyyaa, moonie!! XD Oh no worries, it’s fine! The forums need some activity anyway XD Anyway, I just want to let you know that I’ve seen your photos which are awesome by the way, I enjoyed looking at them! ;D And, I’m looking forward to replying to your photos! I can’t reply to them right now since I gotta get off in a moment, but I’ll try my best to reply to this as soon as I can hopefully by Tuesday morning or afternoon or after! Thanks again for sharing your new photos to us, moonie! I hope you have a good Monday, my friend! I’ll be back to reply to this soon! Oh, and by the way, that was really fun getting to chat with ya and CuteHeart this past Saturday! That was a lot of fun XD We should totally continue that conversation we had! XD Hope to see you again this Saturday! ^-^

Alright, hey there, moonie! I’m back to reply to this for now, I’m gonna have to get off soon though so whatever I don’t finish I’ll make sure to finish by tonight! Anyway, thanks again for letting us know your recent SC photos!
        First of all, oh my gosh, well I’ll admit I find that first photo pretty adorable haha XD So, that’s what the Sour Patch Kid looks like, huh? I think it looks pretty cool! ^-^ Aww gosh, your new ‘kinz looks adorable! ^w^ I especially love Strudel, and Sarah! They’re such cute looking plushies! And, of course, I think Jenny looks pretty cute as well! I love that ladybug plush there hehe XD
        Secondly, aww gosh! I love those new Webkinz you got! I think they look great being grouped together like that, I think it looks fitting! Iris looks super adorable, I think that plush is pretty adorable! And, I like Shannon as well! I think it’s awesome you managed to get that one! Ahh, that blanket was your gift, huh? I like it! I think that is pretty adorable that way! ^-^ …

… (Ah whoops, I was supposed to reply underneath my first reply before, oh well :P) Aww, okay I’m not a fan of Frozen but I think it’s great that you got some merchandise of it! I love that plush next to Olaf! He looks pretty cute actually, hehe XD I also like that Olaf keychain, I thought that’s pretty cute to add that! ^-^ Ah, yeah that necklace looks cool haha!
          Ooh, that’s nice that you got the Ravenclaw necklace! That looks pretty cool! And aww, I love the hat your sister crocheted for you! That’s pretty cute! ^-^
          [Ah, I think that’s all I’ll have to type for now, I gotta get off in a moment.. I’ll finish this up later tonight if I can!]

… (Alrighty, back to reply! Hope to finish this in time.) Ah, okay! So, those are the Marvel drawings, huh? Well, I’m not into Marvel but that’s pretty cool XD Those drawings are pretty cool though!
            Ooh, I like that old-fashioned Milton XD I think it’s pretty fitting and awesome with that black and white filter and the way he looks XD Ooh yeah, it does seem like something out of an old movie XD I think you did a great job on that photo! ^u^
            Aww gosh, Eleanor looks super cute! I love her design actually! She is such a cute looking Signature I’ve seen! ^-^ Aw yeah, that necklace makes her look pretty hehe ^-^
            Ooh, I love your group photo of the House Cats! It’s really nice getting to see all those cats together! ^-^ Aw gosh, you did a great job dressing some of them up! They look super cute!
            Oh, haha XD I love the title of the deer photo! XD Ohh, okay… It’s nice getting to see those two deers together! I love the way they’re posed in this…

…photo ;) Ah yeah, I can tell the difference… Well, it’s amazing that you have those two deers! So cute ^-^
              Ohh, these are really nice here! Those two chimpanzees look cute here XD I love how they’re up in that tree hehe! ^w^ Honestly though, I think it’s pretty fitting that way! I think you did such a great job taking photos of those two!
              And lastly, aww gosh, I love the way Cornelius is posed in that photo! ^-^ He looks adorable! You’re right, I think the Small Signature Chimpanzee is a pretty cute Webkinz! I just love its face on the plush, it looks sweet! ^w^
              All in all, I have enjoyed looking at these photos! Thanks again for sharing your new photos to us! In all honestly, I love looking at your photos in general! XD Aww, it’s alright that some of them turned out to be blurry. To be fair, that’s what the Share Center does anyway… I know it happened to me as well to several photos of mine before.
              Ah yeah… That’s kinda hard to believe that actually! …

… Well, hopefully you’ve had a good break! And it’s totally fine if you won’t be that much active, I mean I haven’t been active here much lately ;P Oh, that’s cool! Yeah, thanks for the heads up! No problem! Have a good day and the rest of the week, my friend! ^-^

TaffyKitty12

Heya, moonie! :)
        (It’s totally fine =] I don’t mind one bit! By the way, I am so sorry for replying to this late! DX I saw these pictures last week shortly after they moderated, but today was the first day I could actually come on and comment on ‘em :( Unfortunately, I’m not *quite* sure how long my reply will be… I gotta get off of here soon, so I might have to condense it ‘^^ However, I’ll still try my best to respond to each picture, even if I can’t say too much about it!)
        Wow, this is a great set of pictures ya have here, bud! :D I’m so glad you decided to share them with us! ^-^
        First off, I really like the two pics of your new Christmas ‘kinz! :3 They all look so cute, hehe! =] I especially like Strudel and Sarah– those two are super adorable XD Oh wow, that fidget spinner looks almost just like Captain America’s shield! :o I bet your Steve would like that XDD Oh my gosh, and that blue sour patch kid POP figure is absolutely hilarious :,D What will Funko think of next?…

TaffyKitty12

… Aw, and I love that tiny Goose POP keychain :,) It’s so darn cute! ^u^ (I still haven’t seen Captain Marvel, but I definitely know who Goose is. He’s got a lot of merchandise ,XD )
          OH YEAH, IT’S OLAF!! Man, I love that dude XDD So glad you decided to send in a picture of him, hehe! Better be careful, moonie– I think Olaf likes your Frozen merchandise a little too much ;P (By the way, I love how the Frozen necklace goes all the way down to his stomach X,D )
          Oh my! That Ravenclaw hat that your sister made for you is super cool! ^-^ That was so nice of her to do for you! :) The necklace is neat, too, hehe. I like how it has Rowena Ravenclaw’s crown-type thing on it! What was it called again in the movies? I thought it began with a “d” :P
          Yay, I’m glad I get to “see” the new Marvel drawings you got! :D I must say, the ones you received are pretty neat, moonie! =] That guy is really a good artist, for sure ,XD …

TaffyKitty12

… Although, as much as I love Captain America, I think I like the Iron Man drawing even more this time around? Maybe it’s cause he has the infinity gauntlet, which adds more “color” to the picture? I dunno!
            Either way, congrats on all your awesome gifts, buddy! ^-^ I hope you enjoy them! ;D
            Movin’ on here, I love that little black and white picture you sent in of Milton, haha XD Definitely looks like a vintage pic, I’d say! Also, I adore his bowler hat :3 You always have some of the coolest accessories for your ‘kinz! I’m jealous XD Just curious, did you make it yourself? :)
            Awww, and Eleanor is just too precious! :,) What a cutie, hehe! Love the little heart necklace she’s wearing. (I almost didn’t notice that, at first!) It’s great that you were able to get her, by the way! =D
            YAY, a signature collection photo! I love cats (as if you didn’t already know, pfft), so obviously I love seeing domesticated feline group photos XDD Gotta say, you got a nice cat group right there! =] All of them are so cute! X3…

TaffyKitty12

… Delilah looks snazzy and ready to go! ;D Is she trying to impress Lincoln, or something? XD
              Also, it looks like you have most of the house cats, yeah? If I’m thinking right, I believe the only ones you’re missing are the gray tabby, persian cat, and the orange tabby. I hope you can get those ones, sometime!
              Ooh, Hazel is adorable, too! :D Thanks for sending in a comparison pic of her and Lucky! =] Though, I gotta say… Lucky doesn’t actually look all that bad. In fact, the first time I saw the picture, I could barely tell the difference between the two XDD (Or maybe that’s cause I was looking at it on my phone, which has a smaller screen, haha) Congrats again on your new deer! ^-^
              Finally, I love all the pictures you have of Caesar and Cornelius!! :D I think they’re some of my favorite ones you sent it, hehe ;) Personally, I find both signature chimpanzees to be extremely underrated. They’re cute, soft, and super poseable… what’s not to love about them?! They deserve more attention, for sure! =P
              Anyway, they look pretty chilled hanging out…

TaffyKitty12

…in that tree up there, haha XD Guess they’re having some fun family time, eh? I like how Cornelius is grabbing Caesar’s arm in the second picture, too. It’s almost as if he’s kinda shy and trying to hide behind his dad :,) How precious!
              Oh and yes, I absolutely love that last photo of just Cornelius XDD What an excellent picture, moonie! Might even have to favorite that one, haha ;D
              In all, this was a great set of SC submissions, and I’ll be sure to rate them all a “10″ a little later! =]
              (Oh! And thanks for letting us know about your school, as well! I’m sad that your break is over now :( But, I hope you had a nice time! I’ll miss your activity, but I understand. School has to come first, ya know! Good luck on everything <3
              Also, this is totally unrelated, but it was nice talking to you at the park last Thursday! :D I had a blast! ^-^ Hope we can do it again, soon)
              Have a great day, my friend, and sorry for the short-ish reply! D:

Comments are closed.