Upcoming Pets

Home Forums Ask Questions Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 2,296 replies, has 72 voices, and was last updated by  EmilyCuteHeart 2 days, 13 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

TaffyKitty12

Oh uh, sorry for barging in here, eheh… ‘^^
      Just a couple quick things!
      @_emiemiemiemiemi_, I just wanted to let ya know that I posted that information about Dakota under the Pen Pals thread this weekend! =] Hope it’s useful! ^-^ (Also I’m so sorry I missed ya when you were on WW this morning! DX I went on quickly to collect my chocolate and saw that you were on, but I had so much schoolwork to get to, that I couldn’t stay longer to chat :( I really do apologize! XP I hope I can see you sometime soon, though! Maybe on Thursday, if you’re free then? I’m usually off that day)
      Also @ilovemoonie, I posted a little something from Clint under the thread, too! ;) I hope you had a great day yesterday, as well! I sent ya a little something on Webkinz, hehe ^-^
      Anyway, uh… I’m gonna be really busy today and possibly tomorrow, too, so I can’t reply to anything right now ‘^^ But, I should be on later in the week to respond to the updates and posts I’ve missed.
      Hope nobody minds too much. Just got a lot on my plate right now!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ilovemoonie

Hey, Taffy! Nahh, no worries at all, pal! ^-^ You’re not “barging in”! Thanks for letting us know about those few things! =)
        Ohh yessss, I saw that message from Clint!! ;D I’m so glad you posted that, hahaha XD I’ll reply to that soon! I would’ve replied already, but I’m trying to think of a good response for Loki, ahah ;P (I’ll also try to get back to our conversations under Pikachu’s Pen Pals soon, too– sorry I haven’t done that yet! ‘^^ )
        Aww, and thank you, pal! ^-^ I did have a really nice nice day, yesterday! =) Thanks so much for the gift that you sent me on Webkinz, too; that was so sweet of you!! <3
        Anyway, it's okay, I understand that you'll be busy these next few days. It's cool that you think you'll be able to come on later this week, though! :) Take your time replying to everything, no rush!
        Thanks for stopping by, and I look forward to seeing you again, hopefully later this week, or just whenever you're able to come on! In the meantime, I hope you have a nice next few days! =]

Hey, Taffy! Oooh, okay! Thanks for letting me know! I haven’t checked that page in a while, so I hadn’t noticed that you posted that. I’m try to reply to that soon! =) Oh and it’s fine! I don’t mind at all.. I have a few things to reply to from you and others so I should be busy with that today and tomorrow anyway. (By the way, I replied to you, Spring, and moonie under my SC drawings post on the other page. Sorry I took such a long time ‘^^ I just wanted to let you know so you could read it- not cause you have to reply to it!) Anyway, thanks for the heads up and I hope you have a nice rest of your day!

Hey, @ilovemoonie! I just wanted to say that I hope you have a fun day today! ^-^ Enjoy lots of cake and new Webkinz, heheh! Oh, and I’m working on your gift today. ;) I’m gonna try to get it done and posted to the SC as soon as I can!

ilovemoonie

Ahh, thanks so much, emi!! =] I’m sure it should be a fun day! ^-^ I’m actually just about to finish making the cake, heheh; I wish you guys could have some! ;P And I’ll be sure to let you guys know about those new Webkinz if I get any, heheh ;) Aww, and you’re making me something? You didn’t have to do that! Thank you, though, that’s so sweet and thoughtful of you! <3 I can't wait to see it, when it's done! =D

You’re welcome, moonie! =) I hope it was a good day! Oh really? Heh, that’s cool! What kind of cake was it? Alright, awesome! ^-^ Yess, of course! I wanted to lol. But um, *coughs* I forget if you ever said what your Webkinz are wearing to Steph’s Ball…? =P Could you tell me, or direct me to a link where you said what they look like?

ilovemoonie

Thanks, I did have a really good day! =] I’ll be posting that update soon, heheh. Oh, and it was chocolate cake with vanilla frosting…my favorite kind XD Aww, well thanks, pal!! ^-^ I’m touched that you decided to make me something! <3
            Ohh you know what, I don't think I ever posted about what my characters will be wearing! :o I mean, I know I told you and Taffy at the park one time, but I obviously don't expect you guys to remember all those details from months ago, ahah :P I really should go and post about that under the discussion thread, sometime! But, for right now, I'll just let you know here real quick, if that's all right:
            –Lincoln: Lincoln will be wearing a gray suit with a green bow-tie– so, what he was wearing in that drawing you made of him, basically. :)
            –Cumulus: Cumulus is going to be wearing a light blue suit (I think I described the color as "powder blue"? Or, the color of that lake in the Kinzville park on Webkinz is the shade I'm imagining XD ), with a white bow-tie and white shirt underneath the jacket. …

ilovemoonie

… –Delilah: Delilah, I believe, was going to be wearing a lavender-colored dress with a darker purple zebra stripe pattern on it (because she likes zebras XD ), and a white sash. I imagine the dress would have short sleeves (like that stop just below the shoulder), and the dress itself would probably fall just above her knees–so, not super fancy, overall, but still nice.
              –Teddy: Oh yes, Teddy was going to basically be wearing that outfit from the 2019 Webkinz fall clothing line: https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/announcements/fall-clothing-line-available-now-3/ So he’d be wearing an outfit very similar to the pieces titled “Olive slacks” and “Olive vest”; I imagine the shirt underneath the vest being that same shade of gray, too. (He’s not wearing the hat, shoes, and glasses that go with that outfit though XD ) Also, he’ll probably be wearing his green bow-tie, too, because he always is ;P
              –Caroline: Ooh boy, this one was tough XD I actually completely changed my mind about Caroline’s outfit this morning, so, I hope that’s okay…? ‘^^ My new idea for Caroline is that she will be wearing an emerald-colored dress (so like, the color of an emerald gemstone)…

ilovemoonie

…and as for the design, I’m thinking it’ll probably be a silk or satin dress, so it’ll have a shiny look to it, and it will probably have straps instead of sleeves. It’ll be pretty long, (like, as long as it can be without her accidentally tripping over it XD ), and I imagine the bottom part will be kinda “flowy”…so, it won’t be tight fitting or anything, but it also isn’t like, a big puffy skirt or anything…if that makes sense…? I actually found a dress online that I imagine Caroline’s looks like (it’s even the right color!), but, there’s no way I can really show it to you… =/ You can try looking it up, though, if you want! Just search “silk dresses” on Google and go to the “Images” tab, and it should be one of the first ones…it’s dark green and the person wearing it is standing in front of a brick wall, if that helps. If you do manage to find it, I pretty much imagine Caroline’s dress looking like that, except maybe not quite as long. If you can’t find it, though, no worries! …

ilovemoonie

… I just thought I’d mention it in case it’d help you to picture what the design is like, because I know I’m really bad at describing things =P
              Anywayy, I hope this helps! If you need me to give any additional information about any of their outfits, or if you think I should change anything, let me know! And sorry this is so long, oof, but I wanted to make sure I covered everything!

Ooo, thank you so much, moonie! That’s very helpful. ^-^ I took a screenshot of this so I have it saved, heheh. Speaking of which, did I post about what my Kinz are wearing? I don’t think I did! I’d better do that soon. =O I like all of the outfits you have planned though! As for Lincoln, what color undershirt is he wearing? In the one I drew before, I did a light blue shirt and a sort of teal bow tie. I just wanna be clear on what looks like. =P Aw, I love Cumulus’ suit though hah! That sounds adorable, and with that white shirt underneath.. perfection! ;P Hmm, okay, I think I’ve gotcha on how Delilah looks! That does seem like something she would wear lol. Is the top part of her dress, like above her chest, heart-shaped (like how I drew Olivia’s) or more of a flat line up till the sleeves? Sorry if you don’t know what I mean, I’m not sure how to explain that.. ‘^^ Oh yeah, that’s right! Aw, gosh, Teddy is so cute. …

… I almost forgot about him, but I love that lil guy lol. Would his green bow tie match the “olive” color of the outfit? Oh yeah, that’s totally fine haha! I managed to look up and find that dress actually! Thanks for telling me how to find it! It’s certainly a very pretty dress! Yeah, not quite as long, so she doesn’t trip.. got it XD No worries at all, moonie! I think the outfits all sound great! Thanks so much for telling me and quickly replying!

ilovemoonie

You’re welcome, emi! I’m glad it was helpful! ^-^ Ah, okay, that’s good! Like I said, though, I’ll still try to post what they’re wearing under the discussion thread sometime, just so that it’ll be with the actual roleplay. Hmm, and you know what, I’m not sure if you did! I know you told Taffy about Olivia and Anna’s dresses somewhere (I don’t remember what page though), because I remember reading about them, but I don’t know if you ever mentioned Stephan at all…? Well, yeah, let me know if you post about them! =)
              Ah yay, I’m glad all the outfits sound good to you! :D Hmm…well, I guess for Lincoln it can just be like it was in your drawing, so a light blue shirt and a teal bow-tie. I think that looked nice! ^-^ Hehe, thank you! I think Cumulus’s is one of my favorites XD I dunno why, but I just imagine that color looking good with his white fur? Heh, and yeah, I wanted to give Delilah something a bit “different”, and I figured a zebra-printed dress would definitely be something she’d like XD Ooh, also, I just got another idea…

ilovemoonie

…maybe she should also wear a white flower clip type thing, like the one in this picture? https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=42106 (But not quite as big probably XD ) Ohh, and that’s a good question! I actually didn’t think about the top part of the dress, oops… ‘^^ Let’s see, well…I guess I was kinda picturing it being like, curved down a bit at the top, like a typical neckline on a shirt, if that makes sense…? So not heart-shaped like Olivia’s, but not exactly a flat line, either…if you know what I mean. And that’s okay, I knew what you meant! I feel like I’m the one not explaining things well, ahah XP
              Aw, thanks! Teddy is a cute little guy, hehe ;) Hmm…sure, his bow-tie can match his outfit! The bow-tie I typically imagine him wearing (and the one that I have for his plush) is more of a darker, brighter green, but he probably has a lot of bow-ties, and I think it’d look nicer if it matched XD
              Ah and thanks! I’m glad you didn’t mind my last-minute changes. I just had never really figured out the design…

ilovemoonie

…of Caroline’s dress anyway, so I was like, “Heck, I’ll just change the whole thing, why not” ;P Oh, really? I’m glad you were able to find the dress! I did think it looked really pretty =) But yeah, it’d be a bit shorter than that, or else Caroline might trip and fall when she’s dancing…which wouldn’t be good XD That definitely sounds like something I would do if I wore a dress that long =P
              Anyway, thanks again, emi, and no problem at all! ^-^ I’m glad I finally got my ideas down on here before I forgot any of the details!

Hey! Just wanted to reply to this quick and say thanks for answering all of my questions! =) It’d be great if you could post about your characters’ outfits under the discussion thread. I’m gonna be doing that pretty soon too. I think it’ll be helpful for everyone to be able to look back and see what a certain character is wearing. I’m sorry I never told ya before! Oh yeah, they’re fine haha! Okay! yeah, I think that tux looks good on him. ;P I’ve also drawn Lincoln’s outfit twice now, heh, so it might be best if you stuck with that one. I don’t think it’s all that close to Mozart’s anyway. Oh sure! Yeah, I think that little white flower clip would be cute! I have to admit that Lilah looks very pretty with it XD Yeah, I gotcha! Like a curved, rounded neckline, right? I believe “neckline” was the word I was looking for before. =P But I think I know what you mean! And naw, it’s okay. It’s hard to think of everything when describing stuff like this. …

… And yes, Teddy is just a really sweet character XD Alright! Yeah, I thought that would make the most sense, for the bow tie to match. Maybe Teddy has a set of different shades of green bow ties? XD Yeah, of course! Honestly I don’t even remember what you said Caroline would be wearing before, so it really doesn’t bother me lol. I think that dress looks really pretty, with that shiny look and everything! Pfft yeah, we don’t want her to trip XD really? lol, I’d probably do the same if I had a dress that long I think that’s everything though! Thanks for helping me out and telling me what they wore!

TaffyKitty12

WHOOPS! Sorry for barging in here, eheh… ‘^^ But I just realized, I think I accidentally made Mozart wear something super similar to Lincoln’s outfit when I replied to the roleplay! XP I said that Mozart was wearing a gray/silver tux with patching pants, a white undershirt, and a turquoise bow-tie (the same outfit I drew him in when I sent in that drawing of the little guy last month)– which is almost exactly the same as Lincoln’s outfit, minus the shirt =/ I’m so sorry! Ugh, I can’t believe myself ‘^^ I guess I must’ve just forgotten that Lincoln was gonna wear the same outfit that emi drew him in last year. Uh, I know it’s a little late, but, is it okay if I change the color of Mozart’s tuxedo and pants to black? I still wanna keep the bow-tie and undershirt color, though. I like silver on him better, but I’d hate to have him too similar to someone else’s character! DX Oh, but if someone else here is having theirs wear a black tux… then maybe I’ll just go with white. I didn’t think of that ‘^^ Do you recall what Steph is going to wear,

TaffyKitty12

Ah, my comment got cut off XP I meant to say “Do you recall what Steph is going to wear, emi? If it’s a black tux, then I’ll make Mozart’s white. I hope I didn’t already choose that color for Pebble Heart, though o.o Guess I’ll have to go back and check later ;P If that’s the case then, uh… I really wouldn’t know what to do for Mozart ‘^^ Any ideas?”

Oh hi, Taffy! Aw, well I don’t think that’s that bad. It’s not exactly the same! The undershirt is a different color, and silver is a bit different than that darker grey I used in my drawing. And they are totally different animals, so it’s not like they’ll get mixed up cause of that. I think it would still be okay, but you’ll have to check with @ilovemoonie of course. But yeah, as for Steph, I’m sorry that I never told you what he was wearing! I totally forgot. (I’m gonna post about everyone’s clothes under the discussion thread of the roleplay soon.) But he’s gonna be wearing a long sleeve, deep/navy blue button up shirt and black slacks. (He may or may not wear a black bow tie? I’m not sure yet.) He’s not wearing a tux, cause he doesn’t like wearing them and would be more comfortable in this. =P But since he’s not wearing one, you don’t have to worry about Mozart looking the same as him. It’s up to you and moonie if you think you should change his outfit, but I still think it’s fine.

TaffyKitty12

Ahh hey, emi! Are you sure? Well, thanks. Looking at them both, I can see what you mean. There are some differences! And you’re right in that they’re two totally different species, so they shouldn’t get mixed up.
              But… I still feel like they’re a little too similar ‘^^ The worst part is, I actually tried hard to avoid using an outfit too similar to Lincoln’s with my original 6 roleplay characters :o But of course, I messed up on it like, two months later ;P What else is new?
              Well, I’ll do as you suggest and wait and see what moonie has to say! Although, I do think that I probably should change his to black, even if she’s okay with it. I think a black tux would be a little more formal, anyhow, if you know what I mean?
              OH! And thanks for telling me about Steph’s outfit! :) (Nah, it’s fine… don’t worry about it, pal! Stuff like that is bound to happen ,XD
              Anyhoo, black slacks with a dark blue shirt…

TaffyKitty12

… seems like quite the snazzy combination to me XD (Personally, I think the bow-tie makes it sound even cuter, but the ultimate decision is up to you! =] ) Right, right! I remember you saying that he doesn’t like tuxedos, so I think that outfit is perfect for him! He can still look fancy without going against his character traits XD
              Can’t wait to see more of him (as well as Anna and Olivia) in the roleplay! ;)

ilovemoonie

Oh, hey, Taffy! (Sorry, I just now saw this post, oops ‘^^ ) Ohh that’s right, I forgot Mozart was wearing gray/silver, too! Don’t be sorry, though! If anything, I should be the one apologizing XP I mean, I never even posted about what my characters are wearing, I only told you guys about them at the park one time, so I wouldn’t have expected you guys to remember it all. I’d offer to change Lincoln’s outfit, but I’m not sure if it’s too late, since I already told emi he’d be wearing gray…? Anyway, like emi said, though, I think it’s fine if they’re both wearing the same color suit! I think Lincoln’s is probably darker than Mozart’s, though, if you said it’s silver, because Lincoln’s was more of a darker gray..? Plus, again as emi pointed out, they are completely different animals and characters, so it’s not like they’re ones that are easily confused or anything. (Now, if we were both using our Steves or Clints in the same roleplay and having them wear very similar outfits, that might be a different story XD ) So, I mean, as long as…

ilovemoonie

…you’re okay with them having similar suits, I’m totally fine with it! Of course, you can change Mozart’s suit to black if you want to, just don’t feel like you need to! I’m fine with whatever you decide to do, and I won’t mind at all if you decide to keep him in gray :) Sorry again for the confusion, I really should have posted about they were wearing earlier… =/
            (Oh, and @_emiemiemiemiemi_, I just wanted to say that I really like Steph’s outfit!! ;D He’s gonna so look handsome in that, hehe ^-^ I think navy would look really good on him! I like how he’s not wearing a tuxedo, too, since you said he didn’t like them. I think this outfit fits his character well! =] )

Yeah! So I agree with pretty much everything moonie just said XD I think it’ll be fine, but if you really wanna make the suit coat black or something, that’s fine too. I did um, draw Lincoln in that suit twice (you’ll see it soon moonie lol), so it might be best to stick to that? I mean I guess it wouldn’t be a tragedy but it would be nice if the drawings actually matched what he’s wearing. (Ah and thank you, moonie! I’m glad you like the idea =) Hopefully I can draw Steph in his outfit sometime.)

Heyyy, everyone! Sorry for stoppin’ by here, just wanted to say hello ^-^ I thought I’d let you guys know that I should be a bit more active now that some stressful events are over (i.e. the regional spelling bee (though winning that does result in me going to another in March, so I’ll miss one of those chats), science fair, etc.)! :) I also just thought I should check in with everyone – how are you all doing? As for me, I haven’t been great lately, but the chat today should cheer me up quite a bit, at least! Hope you guys are doing well! As for other things, I was wondering if you guys maybe wanted me to post some pictures sometime? I know that’s something I’ve never really done before, but I thought I’d give it a try one of these days! XD And I was thinking about making some new characters, too, since I have so few! I was thinking maybe Ann would make a nice one! :) And… Last thing, I promise – I was curious… What is your favorite plush pet (just the plush you like the best, not a character), …

…and also, what plush pet is at the top of your wish list right now? I don’t know, I was just thinking about remaking my Webkinz wish list soon since I, uh, lost my other one, whoops, and I thought I’d ask! Might influence my list a bit, heheh. Or, if I see any of you at the chat today, I’ll probably ask then, too. For mine, it’s really hard to choose a favorite, I have multiple (which is fine if you guys do, too!) – I am kinda biased towards the pug since I love pugs and Emily was my first Webkinz, and I also really like the ginger bunny (I’ve been a bit obsessed ever since I got Reese!) and… Hmm… There’s some others that I can’t think of right now XD The pet at the top of my wish list? Gosh, there’s a lot I really like… If I had to choose one, it’d probably be a new-ish pet, like the Oatmeal Pup or Cinnamon Beagle. Do any of you have those two pets? What are they like in real life? XD Anywho, hope you guys have a great weekend (but since this’ll go through on Monday,

Sorry to add more, but I told moonie and Spring I’d post my ‘What is the Perfect Webkinz for You’ quiz here XD I made it a few years ago, so bear with me, haha. Here it is: 
          1. What is your favorite color? 2. What is your favorite animal? 3. What is your favorite dog breed? 4. What is your favorite cat breed? 5. What is your favorite season? 6. Which of the following do your friends consider you to be? (multiple selection) – smart, artistic, funny, enthusiastic, shy, adaptable, kind, reliable, brave, bold, fun-loving. 7. Which do you prefer? – household pets, farm animals, underwater creatures, wild animals. flying animals. 8. If you got a dog, which of these names do you think would best suit it? – Daisy, Lulu, Bruce, Albert Einstein, Marshmallow, Candy, Emily, Chase, Bubbles, Kitty Cat, Puppy, Mr. Fluffypants. Alright, I added a few options to question 6 to make it more interesting… As for question 8, just pick the name you like best for a dog XD I’ll tell you the results you get in a reply! :)

Hey there, CuteHeart! Noo, I’m glad you stopped by! It’s nice to see a post from you ^-^ Ah really? That’s cool! It’s pretty awesome that you won the regional spelling bee too, hehe! You must be really smart, I think! especially wit that math you do, gosh! It looks hard XD How was the science fair? Oh, well I’m doing pretty good! I had a fun day today and I’m doing good in general. =) Aw, yeah.. I hope the chat cheered you up some! I’m still praying for you like, every day hehe <3 Yesss, I saw you posted some! That’s so cool, haha! If you don’t mind, I think I’ll reply to them here? I love your collection picture especially! That’s an impressive collection you’ve got there! =o Now, question.. where do you keep all of your Webkinz? I have hard time finding space for mine, personally lol. Pfft and it’s funny how you said the banner in the corner is covering your messy bed XD Aw, and Barbara and Finn are cute hehe =) Does Finn have like a scarf or something? Haha, Sherman.. is standing in a hat..? XD What..? Lol, that’s so funny. …

… He is a super cute lil guy though! I love those floppy ears. Aah Reese is cute too ^-^ She looks so fluffy and soft! Aw, and is that hound dog Ann? She’s a pretty little dog. Is that the one you were thinking of making into a character? That would be really cool! I wanna hear more about her personality soon ;P EEEE yes! Those pups look perfect together! They are too cute! The little peanut pup is cuter than I thought, too. Like, I’m not a big “pink” girl but she’s cute lol. She looks pretty soft too. Aww, the boy! Look at little Cole! That pup is just so adorable. The next one of Winston is cool.. does he like math too? I have to say, that math looks pretty hard pff XD I definitely don’t know how to do that stuff (especially since I haven’t done any math in a few years ‘XD) I really like the last picture though. It’s kind of classic, ya know? ;) It really represents your user! I liked all of your photos though, and it was fun seeing them! Thanks for sharing ‘em! =) ….

… Hmmm, gosh! My favorite pets! That is kinda hard.. XD But, let’s see… as for pets you don’t have (not including expensive signatures no one can easily get), I love the cream soda pups, the signature marble cat (it’s so soft and cute!!), the signature harp seal, harmony puppy, lilkinz black poodle (she was my favorite for the longest time- so cute and small X)), lilkinz cow (same as poodle but with fun BEANS!), signature yellow lab, and the signature arctic hare. Most of these are all under $20, I believe, and super cute! Aww the oatmeal pup and cinnamon beagle look like really cute puppies! I don’t have either of them, unfortunately.. but maybe moonie, Spring, or Taffy do. Let me know which ones you’re thinking about getting lol! OH MY GOSH A QUIZ? Yessss XD I have always wanted to do some sort of questionnaire for all of us WKN members. No, I’m not joking. XD Here, I’ll fill that out in my next reply! ^-^ …

1. What is your favorite color? Blue! I love light blues and light teal as well. =)
              2. What is your favorite animal? Hmm, that’s a hard one haha! I really like arctic foxes, and those little owls with huge eyes. They’re adorable XD
              3. What is your favorite dog breed? Probably Shetland sheepdogs! Those are the only dogs I’ve ever had in my family, though, so I know I’m pretty biased. =P BUT THEY’RE JUST SO FLUFFY AND CUTE AND THE PERFECT SIZE
              4. What is your favorite cat breed? Hm. Well.. I never really had cats! But as far as looks, I think silver Bengal cats are just super beautiful! However I researched cats before and I think when I have my own house, I’ll get a ragdoll cat. Cause I love fluffy cats, and they’re apparently really friendly and love attention. =)
              5. What is your favorite season? Spring! I love the flowers, and then there’s my birthday and Easter around then too hehe. ….

6. Which of the following do your friends consider you to be? (multiple selection) – smart, artistic, funny, enthusiastic, shy, adaptable, kind, reliable, brave, bold, fun-loving. Oof, well I’m not my friends, but they have said I’m artistic, shy, kind, and funny! ;)
              7. Which do you prefer? – household pets, farm animals, underwater creatures, wild animals, flying animals. Uhhhh, I have no idea XD That’s hard to decide. I really like all animals. They’re all pretty magnificent and unique. But maybe.. underwater animals? I love aquariums, pfff.
              8. If you got a dog, which of these names do you think would best suit it? – Daisy, Lulu, Bruce, Albert Einstein, Marshmallow, Candy, Emily, Chase, Bubbles, Kitty Cat, Puppy, Mr. Fluffypants. WELP it would kind of depend on the dog breed XD But I think I’d be more of a “Chase” or “Lulu” type person. I would consider “Emily” as well, but um, that’s kind of my name, soo.. XD
              Well that was fun! When’s the next quiz? XD

Hiya, emi! Oh really? Thanks ^-^ Nah, I just get lucky sometimes XD It’s not too bad, haha! When I was first introduced to some of the new concepts, I was pretty intimidated, but now they aren’t so bad! Math is fun, at least to me :) I hope next year’s calculus will be even more exciting! The science fair? It was alright, thanks for asking! I got an A on my project and wasn’t chosen to move on to the next science fair – exactly what I hoped for! XD I’m glad you’re doing well, too – that’s great to hear! Yeah, the chat did make me feel a bit better :) Aww, thanks <3 I really am doing my best to build up my courage! Oh, yeah, that's fine! Thanks! When I counted all the plush in the picture, I believe it was 123 (not counting the missing hippo)? Oh XD I have some laundry hampers that I keep most of them in, and the rest are on my bed XD I want to get a shelf or something, but I don't really have roon, haha. Yes, I must cover that bed :P …

…Yes, aren’t they? I love little Barbara and Finn, they’re precious XD Oh, that thing around his neck? Yeah, it’s a scarf sort of thing that a friend of mine made (Emily and my fennec fox Bat Ears have their own, too, but Finn’s is more of an infinity scarf lol). He calls it his “crown” (not sure if I’ve mentioned this much, but he’s kinda a king pfft) XD Yeah, Sherman wanted to stand in a hat… He’s a dork XD Reese is really soft… Maybe one of the softest ‘kinz I own! Her fur is really great quality, I must say! Ganz did an excellent job designing that pet! Yep, that’s Ann! She’s the one! Alright, I’ll consider maybe writing a bio for her since you’re interested XD Haha, I’m glad you like Lila and Carmen, too! Yeah, I’m not a huge fan of pink myself, but I thought I’d give that pet a try! She is really cute in person ^-^ Ahh, yeah, Cole! He’s quite the precious pup! The plush is… Smaller than I anticipated? But it’s a great texture and looks really cute! …

…Oh, Winston? He’s my major nerd, yes lol Pfft XD He likes the so-called “hard stuff” I wonder where he got that from, pfft… He’s a cute little (er, big, considering he’s a Signature?) nerdy pup! (Aww, really? I’d say you’re missing out, but you don’t seem to be too disappointed XDDD I know for a fact I’ll take math until I graduate (by choice, of course lol), if not during college too! :P) Aww, yeah, I really think that’s my favorite one! Ooh, you’re right! Maybe I can use that picture as an icon or something XD Aww, thanks, and no problem! Taking them was fun… Maybe I’ll do it again someday! :) Yeah, I can see why choosing favorites might be hard, whoops ‘^^ Thanks for being able to pick some, though XD Those ones all sound really cute! I do really like the marble cat – I need to get that one someday and name it May, from the story I wrote about a Pomeranian and marble cat! Thanks for the recommendations :) …

…Yeah, the oatmeal pup and cinnamon beagle… I’m really going to try to get those ones someday, for sure! Ahh, that’s okay! XD Which ones in thinking about getting? Hmm… I don’t have any specific in mind right now, but based on price and such, probably the pink dalmatian (I was debating between that and the jelly bean puppy) and maybe a cheeky dog? I really want the blueberry one, too bad it’s rising in price XP Yes, a quiz! XDD Oh really? That’s neat! If you ever want to, I think I’d like that! :) Well, based on your response, I’d say… You had a very wide variety of different answers, so choosing a pet based off them was a bit hard lol So, I have multiple in mind! XD Based on the color blue and an arctic fox-like build, I’d say maybe the Wintermint Husky? Do you have that one? You’re not the only person to ever get that as a result, actually! And… For underwater and blue and more of a spring-y feel (kind of, I guess… Kind of summerish, too), maybe…

…the Blue Bay Dolphin might be nice for you as well! These both work, but overall, maybe the Opal Owl? You said you like owls, and I think it has a bit of a spring feel to it! I believe it has some blue on it as well. And it kinda (at least to me) related to art and kindness and shyness in a sense…? What do you think? Maybe I’m just way off and you don’t like any of these pets or think they relate to you at all XD But I did my best! (The actual quiz, when I made it, was called “Which Webkinz are You?”, so you’re officially one of these XD) *blinks* The next quiz? Oh, yeah, I was totally planning on having more! I mean, if you really want, I’m sure I could work something out for the future XD Anyway, hope you enjoy your day, emi, and thanks for reading and replying :)

Hey again! =) (Sorry this is late though!) Really? Well ya know what, I think that’s great! I’m glad you like math! So many people dislike it. I don’t hate it, but I found it a bit annoying when I didn’t understand how stuff was supposed to be done. =P Oh yeah? XD Lol, that’s interesting.. an A is great! And I guess if you didn’t want to move on, then cool! XD Yay! I’m still proud of you and praying for you, Heart! Keep being brave! Wooow, 123 Webkinz! That’s a fun number, heheh! One, two, three Webkinz! ;P Oof, I know, right! I would love to get a bigger shelf for my Webkinz.. but I am glad to at least have a small shelf, I guess! Ooo that’s neat that your friend made those scarves. =) They look really cute! And wait, Finn is a king? I didn’t know this. o.O How did he get to be a king? And a king of what place? Pffhahaha XD Sherman is cute, too. I mean maybe he’s partially a dork, but I still like him XD Aww and Reese sounds so soft. …

… And yes, I’d love to see a bio on Ann! That would be fun! I always love learning about new characters, and I don’t know a lot about yours, so that’d be neat ^-^ Yesss, those pups are adorable :3 Girly, but still cute! Yeah, hehe, Cole is super cute. I love his floppy ears. I wouldn’t have thought he was small though.. that’s interesting. Pfft, I love nerd characters XD That’s great! he inherited it from his momma Heart X’D (Oh really? That’s awesome! I’m glad you have a subject that you know you really like! It’s definitely helpful to know what classes you’ll like to take in college, too.) Yeah, you could! It fits your user pretty well. Hehe yeah! You definitely should! Taking pictures of Webkinz and posting them is always pretty fun. =) Oh no problem! I’m glad to help! Yeaah, the marble cat is so cute and soft ^-^ May is a sweet name too! And wait, you wrote a story about a marble cat and Pomeranian? =o That’s cool! What was it like? …

… Ooo yeah! Okay, so I do have the pink Dalmatian. It’s an alright pet, but I honestly think it’s cuter in the stock picture. The plush looks kind of boyish, which is odd since it’s got a lot of pink on it. XD That’s just my experience with it (it could just be my plush) and I don’t have any of those cheeky dogs, but I think I’d try one of the cheeky dogs. They look pretty cute! But uh, yeah, it’s definitely up to you! Just thought I’d give my two cents. =P YAY QUIZES XD Maybe I will someday! I found this one pretty fun, so it would be fun to make one.. Hmm, anyway.. yeah! I know I told you at the park, but I think those pets actually fit me pretty well! I do like wolves too, and I’ve always liked the wintermint husky! It’s a pretty neat Webkinz ^-^ I think I would be honored to be one of those lol. And a dolphin! I actually love dolphins — they’re so cute and playful! — so that does make sense for me too! …

… Yeah, and I get where you’re coming from with the opal owl. It does feel kind of shy and artistic, and that’s basically me XD It’s also a very pretty/cute Webkinz, so I like that about it lol ;P But yeah I’d say you were pretty dang close with those actually! You did a great job, heh! Thanks for the fun quiz! Oh yes, I knew you’d make another! Thanks! XD Jk, but it was fun! It would be neat if you made something else, but it’s fine if you never make another, heheh. Thanks again and I hope you have a good week!

ilovemoonie

Hey, CuteHeart! :D I just wanted to let you know that I’ve read your update, as well as seen all your pictures (they were amazing, by the way!! I’m so glad you decided to post them! ^-^ ), and I’ll be sure to reply as soon as I can!! Unfortunately, I probably won’t be able to come on here anymore today, as I’m going to be pretty busy, but, I should hopefully be able to work on my response tomorrow! I hope that’s okay…? I do apologize for the wait! ‘^^ I’ll definitely reply really soon though! I’m really excited to leave you my thoughts on your photos, and take that quiz that you posted, too! ;D In the meantime, I hope you have a nice Monday, CuteHeart! I’ll be back soon! :)

Hi, moonie! Thanks for letting me know! Feel free to take your time :) Oh, I hope you enjoy your day, too! Have some nice cake, and definitely tell us about any potential new characters or any pets ya get! XD Oh, no worries, that’s totally fine! Reply whenever you like, I don’t mind :) Thanks again for letting me know!

ilovemoonie

(Hi again, CuteHeart! Thanks for understanding! Oof, I’m sorry I’m back so much later than I said I’d be, though… =/ I guess I ended up being less active this week than I thought XP Oh, and thank you!! I did have a nice day on Monday! =) I ended up posting about my new Webkinz a few days ago, too, heheh XD Anyway, thanks again for not minding! I’m finally back to work on my response now; I’m sorry again for the wait! D= Unfortunately, though, I doubt I’ll be able to reply to everything before comments stop moderating, but I’ll reply to as much of your update as I can, and whatever I can’t get to now I’ll be sure to finish over the weekend! Hope that’s okay!)
            Hiya, CuteHeart! ^-^ Whaaat no, don’t ever apologize for coming on here! I always love hearing from you, pal! <3 I'm actually really glad you decided to stop by here and give us this update! =]
            First off, that's great that you might be able to come on here a bit more! :D I'm glad you've gotten some stressful events over with, recently ‘^^ …

ilovemoonie

… OOH YEAH it’s so awesome that you won the regional spelling bee though!! Congrats!! \^-^/ That’s a wonderful accomplishment, I would say! ;D Then again, like I said at the park, I can’t say I’m surprised; you’re really smart and you seem to be an amazing speller! 8D Were the words hard, or did you already know lots of them? (Oh, and that’s okay! To be honest, I probably won’t be able to attend most of the Saturday chats in late March/early April, myself, but I’ll probably post about that in a few weeks or so)
              Ah, and I’ve been doing pretty well, thanks for asking! It’s been a bit hard to get back into my school routine of sorts (as I started school again about two weeks ago), but otherwise I’ve been good! :) Aww…I’m so sorry you haven’t been doing so great lately! =‘( I hope the chat last Saturday cheered you up, though. I’ll be sure to keep you in my prayers! <3
              Ahh yesss, and I saw that you posted some photos! =D I really loved them all, and I can’t wait to reply to them! ^-^ …

ilovemoonie

… I’ll respond to those at the end of my response, if that’s okay? Might not be until the weekend, though, I’m afraid, but we’ll see how far I get.
              Ooh, it’d be great if you made some new characters, too! :D Your characters are always awesome, so I’d love it if you made more! I’m sure Ann would make a wonderful character!! ^-^ Have you come up with any ideas for her, so far? :)
              Ah, right, and the favorite pet thing! I know I already answered at the park, but I realize that most of the ones I listed are pretty expensive nowadays, so I’ll go ahead and give you a list of some of my favorite affordable ‘Kinz! =) Well, for Signatures, I think the Signature Cougar, Signature Brown Bear, Signature Arctic Hare, and Signature Chow Chow are all great ones, and I’m pretty sure they’re all under $30 on Amazon. (Except, I think the Cougar might be $29 or something) And for regulars, I would definitely recommend the Sapphire Pegasus, Rainbow Pegasus, Clover Cat, Icy Mist Leopard, Love Spaniel, and Velvety Elephant, most of which are $15 or under on Amazon…

ilovemoonie

…I do believe? (Correct me if I’m wrong!)
              Ah, and that’s neat that the pug is one of your favorites! =D That one is really cute, for sure, and I’m sure it must be a very special one for you since Emily was your first Webkinz =] Ooh, the Ginger Bunny is a great choice, too! I can see why you’re obsessed with that one, hehe; it’s a super adorable ‘Kinz! I just love how soft its fur is, too, don’t you? ;)
              Ahh yes, and I remember you saying that you wanted the Cinnamon Beagle and Oatmeal Puppy! Both of those seem like really nice dogs…I’ve always thought the Oatmeal Puppy looked especially cute! ^-^ It’s a shame they’re both so expensive and hard to find, nowadays =/ Ah, and unfortunately I don’t own either of them, so I can’t tell you what they’re like in real life…but they both seem great from all the pictures I’ve seen! I really hope you can get both of them someday!! I know they’re expensive, but you never know what could happen, right? :) …
              (Ah, I’m afraid this is all I have time to type up, right now…

ilovemoonie

…but I’ll be sure to reply to your photos and take take your quiz over the weekend! I hope you don’t mind too much, and have a great weekend in the meantime, my friend! ^-^ )

ilovemoonie

(Alrighty, I’m back to work on more of my response now! Sorry for the wait! =/ )
              … Ahh, yes, and thanks a ton for posting that quiz for us! ^-^ I like taking quizzes, heheh, so I’ll definitely participate! ;) Here goes… XD
              1: What is your favorite color? Definitely blue! ^-^ I love all shades of blue, but my very favorite shade is probably a bright, medium shade, like the color of the 10 Year Magic W Pup from the stock photo XD I like light blues a lot too though! And for what it’s worth, my second favorite color is purple XD
              2: What is your favorite animal? Oooh, that’s tough! There’s so many amazing animals, but I guess my two favorites would have to be wolves and horses. Horses are just so beautiful and majestic (they’ve been my favorite since I was really little!), and I just love everything about wolves! I love wild cats, too, but that’s such a broad category that I usually just say wolves and horses are my favorites XD
              3: What is your favorite dog breed? Ah, this one’s hard! There’s a lot…

ilovemoonie

…of dog breeds that I really like but have never owned before, so I guess I’ll have to say that dachshunds are my favorites (longhaired dachshunds, to be specific), since I actually have one and like them a lot. They’re cute and silly and they love to cuddle, at least from my experience! XD
              4: What is your favorite cat breed? Ahh, this one is hard too…I’m definitely more of a dog person as opposed to a cat person, so I don’t really know much about what the different cat breeds are like. But, as far as looks go, I’ve always thought calicos are super pretty! ^-^ Oh, and I know this isn’t a specific breed, but I love black cats! And Ragdoll cats ahh because THEY’RE SO FLUFFY :D
              5: What is your favorite season? Probably fall! The weather is usually nicest where I am, in fall, and I’ve just always loved the whole “feeling” of fall…it makes me think of piles of leaves and pumpkins and pumpkin spice and Thanksgiving! XD Plus after suffering through our miserably hot summers, fall is always such a wonderful relief. …

ilovemoonie

… I like spring a lot too, but don’t like it quite as much as fall because I know that summer is coming soon, and all the bugs start to come back out, whereas fall is the opposite. And I also like winter, because of Christmas, the (small) potential for snow, plus my birthday and I always get a pretty long break from school in winter. But…I don’t tolerate the cold that well, soo… :P I dunno, my season preferences are complicated XD But I do know that summer isn’t and will never be my favorite season, unless I move somewhere cooler, anyway =P
              6: Which of the following do your friends consider you to be? (multiple selection) Well, I can’t say for certain, because I’m not my friends, but I think would probably say that I am shy, funny, kind, and artistic!
              7: Which [type of animal] do you prefer? Hmm…well, I really love all animals! They’re all unique and special in their owns ways! ^-^ But, as much as I love seeing and learning about all the different wild animals, underwater animals, etc., I think…

ilovemoonie

…I’d have to go with household pets; they’re the only ones that I get the chance to see and interact with up close, and form a bond with, and are therefore the ones that bring me most joy and affect my life the most. :)
              8: If you got a dog, which of these names do you think would best suit it? Hmm, well, out of the options, I’d probably name my dog “Chase” for a boy, and “Emily” or “Daisy” for a girl. I’m definitely more likely to use a human name on a pet than something like “Cookie” or “Fluffy” or something. Mr. Fluffypants though XDD
              Well, that was fun! ;D Sorry my answers are kinda long and rambling though, ahah ‘^^ I can’t wait to find out which Webkinz I am! =] Thanks for the fun quiz, CuteHeart! If you ever decide to make another quiz in the future, I’d love to take it! ;)
              Ahh, yay, and I’m glad you decided to post some photos to the SC, as well!! =D I hadn’t realized that you’d never really posted pictures there before, but it was really fun to see these! ^-^ …

…Yep, you never know – maybe someday I can get ‘em! I’d definitely consider making those into characters, too, if I ever did get either of them! Oh, no problem, I thought it’d be fun to see what Webkinz you all are! I will be honest and say that your results weren’t too easy for me to pick just one ‘kinz to match up XD But, I think maybe the Rockerz Horse? I dunno, there aren’t really any blue horses (which seemed to fit you best), and I would’ve said something like the White Cosmic Wolf (another good-seeming fit), but I really wanted to do a plush for everyone, so XD Do you have any of those Rockerz pets? I think the horse is one of the cuter ones, personally :) OOH, I just realized – I think the Tie Dyed Pony would be good, too! You are quite artistic :) So I’d probably say the Tie Dyed Pony XD I know you got that one recently (oof, sorry I haven’t replied to that XP), after all. Sorry if I’m way off XP No problem! Ahh, maybe in the future! And thanks, I’m glad you like the pictures :) Thanks

Heyyy, moonie! Aww, okay! Thanks <3 Ahh, thank you! There were a couple I didn't know, but I luckily guessed them right XD (Oh, okay, good to know! Thanks for the heads up!) Oh, I'm glad to hear you're doing alright! Hope school is going well for ya! Ahh, well, it's okay, the chats have helped a bit ^-^ Yeah, that's fine! Aww, thanks! I might just have to, then! XD I know Ann will be a more country-type character :) Aww, that's okay if the ones you listed aren't the cheapest XD I appreciate any recommendations! Ooh, all those 'kinz sound really cute! Thanks for the suggestions :) Yep, the pug is quite special to be ^-^ Yes, the ginger bunny has such soft fur! You got that one recently, right? So you must understand XD Oh, yes, the cinnamon beagle and oatmeal pup both look so cute! I recall you saying you really like the oatmeal pup, too! Oh, thanks, I hope you can get an oatmeal pup sometime, too, my friend! :) …

ilovemoonie

AHH, I’m so sorry I haven’t finished my response to this yet, CuteHeart!! DX I meant to reply to your pictures in more detail, but I didn’t have time the day I did your quiz, and then I wasn’t able to come on here at all yesterday… =/ Since you already replied to the rest of my response, though, I’ll post this here below so it won’t get mixed up with that. (I’ll try to reply to your response soon, by the way!) Sorry for any confusion I may have caused, and for taking so long to get to this XP Anyway, I’ll be replying to your pictures below! :)
          ~First off, wow, that collection picture is awesome!! ^-^ That’s a pretty great bunch of ‘Kinz you’ve got there! ;D You definitely have quite the collection! =] Oh man, I bet it was hard to take that! I’m impressed by just how many Webkinz you were able to fit into a single picture, because I can never seem to get too many into one, at least so that you can see them all– how’d you do it? Did you have to stand on a chair or something? …

ilovemoonie

What’s your secret =P Anyway, I didn’t realize you had some of those Webkinz, like the Signature Sea Turtle or the Fennec Fox! Just curious, what’d you name your Fennec Fox? :) Ooh and is that a Shiba Inu I see next to the fox? That one’s really cute! ^-^ And is that horse next to the Pink Pony a Black and White Friesian? ‘Cause if so, I didn’t realize anyone besides me actually had that one, pfft XDD Well, okay, obviously I knew that some people did, but it’s just one that you never really hear anyone talking about, you know? Personally, I think it’s a really great pet! And if you don’t actually have one you can just ignore my ramblings ;P Yikes, and I hope you can get your Lil’ Kinz Hippo back soon! :o Did your sister lose it, or does she just not want to give it back?
            Anywayy, I guess I should move on now XD Aww, Barbara and Finn look so cute together!! ^w^ What a great duo! Almost as classic as Barbara and Larry the Cucumber XD Just curious, what is Finn wearing? …

ilovemoonie

… It looks cute on him, hehe :3
              OHH YEAHH, and it’s Sherman!! Yay, I’m glad you took a picture of him! What a cute little guy he is! =D The Scruffy Puppy really is adorable! Pfffft and that’s so funny how he wanted to stand in a hat for his picture XDD What a silly guy! His love of hats is honestly pretty great though ;D
              Aww, and Reese looks so sweet! Your Ginger Bunny seems to have a really cute face, hehe =] I like the nice flower pattern she’s on, too!
              Oh my goodness, all these dogs you took pictures of are adorable!! It’s a cuteness overload XD Ann, Carmen, and Lila are just too precious :’D The Hound Dog and Jellybean Puppy really are great ‘Kinz, don’t you think? Congrats again on getting them! :D And the Lil Peanut Pup, ahhh…it is so cute XD Though I’m not sure “lil” was the best word to use in the name, because it looks like it’s a pretty big Webkinz to me XD I was never a huge fan of that pet or anything, but after seeing your picture…

ilovemoonie

…well, I think you might have just changed my mind XD It looks so soft and squishy! Ahh, Cole is adorable too! (Are there any good synonyms for “cute” or “adorable”…? Because the amount of times I’ve used them in this post is getting ridiculous ;P ) He looks like a pretty perky guy! I like the way the fur around that one’s face is, it almost makes it look like its winking, hehe! ;)
              Additionally, I’m glad you sent in a picture of Winston, too! What a great guy! ^-^ Ohh goodness, he’s doing math…that’s great XD I take it he likes math as much as you do, eh? ;) That’s pretty cool! I admire people who are good at math and actually understand all that stuff, because I’m certainly not good at it, myself XD I still don’t know what the quadratic formula is… :P
              And lastly, aww, I absolutely love that photo of Emily! <3 What a sweet picture! She does look pretty worn, but I think that just makes stuffed animals all the more special, because it shows how much they've been loved ^-^ I also just realized that picture is kinda…

ilovemoonie

…like your username…Emily the pug is cute, and is next to a heart… “EmilyCuteHeart” XD That was a cool idea to have her sticking out of that hole like that! I like her scarf, too =]
              In all, these were an amazing bunch of pictures, CuteHeart, and I’m so glad you decided to share them with us! ^w^ I made sure to rate them all a well-deserved “10″! I’d love to see more pictures from you in the future, too, if you ever decide to post anymore :) Thanks for sharing these, and have a great day, pal! Sorry again that it took me so long to reply to this! ‘^^

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, CuteHeart! (Sorry for the late response, by the way! ‘^^ I’ve been really busy this week XP )
        Ooh, a quiz? How fun! :D Thanks for posting it for us! ^-^ Some of these questions were tricky, but I’ll go ahead and answer to my best ability XD
        Favorite Color: Green! Especially light to medium shades of green, like a granny smith apple hue. That’s the kind of green that I like X) I love blue green, too! Actually, I just like blue a lot in general… I have thought of making that my favorite color, at times, but it seems to be such a common favorite color… and I just wanna be a little different, ya know? And green is just awesome and underrated, in my opinion :P So green, it is! But blue is a close second.
        Favorite Animal: Zoinks! This is a hard one ‘^^ I usually don’t pick favorites so I’m not quite sure where to start. Although, I really do love felines– both house cats and wild cats. Tigers, lions, jaguars, snow leopards, cheetahs, ocelots… they’re my jam! :D I like wolves and foxes and dogs, though, too…

TaffyKitty12

… But, overall, I might be just a bit more of a cat person, if that makes any sense? Guess that’s what happens when you grow up with kitties!
          In terms of more “exotic” critters, I really like meerkats, pandas, and just about anything cute ;)
          Favorite Dog Breed: The Shetland sheepdog, or “sheltie” for short. Just like emi, I used to have a sheltie (the first and only dog I’ve ever had; how I miss my little Milkshake <3 ), and she was just the cutest little thing! ^-^
          Favorite Cat Breed: Well, since tabbies and calicoes aren’t a technically “breeds”, then I guess I’d have to go with the Domestic Shorthair, ’cause I’m assuming that’s what my cats are? (I have an orange tabby and calico at home) I think they’re one of the most common cat breeds and can include a variety of colors and patterns, so I believe that’s right.
          Although, I do like Maine Coons and Ragdoll cats, too! My aunt had two ragdolls, and they’re pretty cute XD
          Which of the following do your friends consider you to be?: Hmm, I guess I’d say “funny”, “kind”…

TaffyKitty12

… “reliable”, “artistic”, and “smart”! My friends don’t usually get the see the ‘shy’ side of me, so… ,XD
            Which [animal group] do you prefer? Ooh, this is a tough one! :o Umm, I guess I’d choose either household pets or wild animals? I love pets and wild animals are cool to look at XD
            If you got a dog, which one of these names do you think would best suit it?: Daisy! That was easy XD Lulu is a close second, though. Overall, I guess it would just depend on the breed? :P Like if it was a bulldog, I’d have to consider a tougher name.
            ~ ~ ~
            Thanks for the fun quiz, buddy! I had a rest time trying to answer all of your questions, hehe! ^-^
            I’ll be back a little later to reply to your pictures, as well as the other stuff you mentioned in your update :) I hope you don’t mind the wait! DX

TaffyKitty12

Okay, I’m back to finish my response! Sorry for making you wait like that ‘^^
              First off, it’s cool that you should be on here a little more, CuteHeart! :D I’ve definitely missed not being able to talk to you as much, so I’d love to see that, hehe! ^-^ Ah, right, right… I almost forgot that you’re into doing those spelling bees! How did the last one go, by the way? Aww, and I’m sorry to hear that you haven’t been doing too well lately :( Are you stressed out again or just sad? Either way, I hope you feel better soon <3 I'll try to remember to keep you in my prayers!
              Oh, and thanks for asking! I've been good, for the most part (mostly drawing and playing video games in my free time, pfhaha!)– just busy with college and things, ahah '^^ As busy as I am now, I expect to be even more busy in March and April (I'll be taking two classes then, as opposed to one), so I'll probably have even less time to come on here :(
              And sure, buddy! :) I saw that you posted some pics the other day…

TaffyKitty12

… (which I’ll reply to, by the way), but I’d certainly love it if you could post even more in the future! ^-^ I’d be delighted to see some more art, too, hehe ;) You have such a cute style!
              Ooh, that’d be cool! Is Anne your hound dog? I think I remember you telling me last week that she’d be some sort of country-type girl, right? If so, that seems like a fitting personality for that pet, hehe! Definitely feel free to bring her on here XDD If you do, maybe she could be pals with my cow, Betsy, if I end up developing her, too? :)
              Favorite plush, eh? Oof, that’s a super tricky one! ‘^^ I usually don’t like to pick favorites, and I have so many Webkinz, it’s hard to narrow the list down! o.o Uhh… well, I guess I do like the signature lion a lot. That one is one of my favorite webkinz to play with. I also love the timber wolf and the signature arctic fox and the fennec fox, and the sweet spice cat and the new black lab…

TaffyKitty12

… and the signature calico (I’ve made a bunch of music videos with mine, haha!) And well… I just like a lot of Webkinz ,XD Let’s put it that way, haha. Unfortunately none of the ones I listed are cheap, though ‘^^ If ya want, maybe I could make you a list of my favorite “affordable” ‘kinz?
              Oh! And in terms of my current most-wanted webkinz… that’d definitely be the Siberian Husky. Though, I do want the golden pegasus and narwhal a lot, too. But of course, those are also super expensive ‘kinz :/
              Good luck with your wish list, though, buddy! OH! And the oatmeal pup vs. the cinnamon spice beagle? I don’t have the oatmeal pup, I’m afraid, but I do have the beagle! (You might’ve seen her before…? I named her “Gamora”, like the character) I can say for certain that that’s a really cute one ;) I’d totally recommend it! I wish I could give you more details, but I stowed her away in a bin and can’t really get to her at the moment X/
              Ooh, and thanks for listing some of your favorite ‘kinz for us! ^-^ Haha, right…

TaffyKitty12

… I remember you liked pugs a lot, so that makes sense XD Neat that you like the ginger bunny a lot, too! :3 That is a pretty cute one, hehe.
              Hope you can get those ‘kinz on your wish list, as well!
              Anyhoo, onto your pictures, I unfortunately don’t have enough time right now to respond in-depth to all the ones you sent in… ‘^^ I’m really sorry, bud! DX I would if I could but I have to get off here really soon ;-; However, I’ll try my best to at least say something about each individual pic!
              Here it goes:
              Oh wow, an actual collection pic! It’s cool that you were able to send that one in, buddy, hehe! ;D You’ve got a ton of webkinz, man! XD And it looks like you have many cool ones, to boot ;) I didn’t even know that you had a signature turtle, but that is pretty neat!
              Yay, and it’s Finn and Barbara! What cute characters XD I like Finn’s little outfit thing, haha!
              Aww, and Sherman is so adorable! <3 Dang it, now you're really making me want that pet XD Too bad…

TaffyKitty12

… it’s expensive now :/ Anyway, it’s funny that he wanted to stand in a hat! What a goofy boy X,D
              Reese, Cole, Carmen, Lila, and Anne are all super cute, as well!! ^-^ Congrats again on being able to get them ;D
              And, finally, I love the picture you sent in of Emily (glad I got the chance to “see” your first webbie, hehe! ;) ), as well as those pics of Winston! I take it he loves math just like you, haha X,D I think I’ve heard of the quadratic formula before (probably learned it, at some point), but I’m not really into math so I kinda forgot what it is… ,XD I’m definitely more of a literature/history kind of person. It’s cool that you know all that stuff, though! :)
              In all, thanks for the great update, my friend, and I hope to talk to you again soon! ^-^
              (Also, I’m so sorry I haven’t been at any Saturday chats recently! DX As much as I hate to say it, Saturdays are just a really busy day for me, in general, so it’s been extremely hard to find the time to attend one :,( )

TaffyKitty12

Whoops! It looks like I forgot to answer the question about what season I liked best, ahah ‘^^ Sorry about that, CuteHeart! DX Anyway, my favorite season is spring! Warmer weather, pretty flowers, vacation-time, my birthday… yeah, I really love spring XD Summer is a close second, though =]

ilovemoonie

When I first read your answer to question 2 I thought you were saying that “zoinks” were your favorite animals, and for a brief moment I was super confused because I’d never heard of a “zoink” before, although my first thought was that it was some sort of obscure Asian deer… Now I feel stupid XD

I thought the same thing, moonie XDDD I thought it might be some African zebra/deer-like thing, pfft

ilovemoonie

Haha, did you? Pfft well I’m glad I wasn’t the only one, then XDD Yeah, I dunno why, but it really does sound like it could be some sort of exotic African deer/gazelle/zebra thing… ;P Or maybe, wait…maybe it’s a cross between a zebra and a pig. “Z(ebra)” + “Oink” = Zoink! XD

TaffyKitty12

Haha, no XD “Zoinks” aren’t an animal, though I do agree that it sounds like the name of some sort of African deer species! Anyhow, “zoinks” is just an expression =] I got it from this one character in Scooby-Doo, ’cause “zoinks” is like the catchphrase he uses whenever he’s shocked or surprised, haha. And apparently, now it’s something I use both in writing and in real life when I also feel that way ,XD Sorry for confusing you guys, though! ‘^^

Hey, Taffy! (It’s fine, I don’t mind!) Alrighty! After analyzing your results, I have come to the conclusion that you are… *drumroll* the Colorsplash Tiger! :) The cats and artistic elements, I thought, represent you! I hope this makes sense and I didn’t totally fail XD And no problem! :3 Ahh, thanks, I’ve really missed talking to you, too! Oh, it went well, actually! I ended up winning (somehow) and now the next one’s in March. Ahh, been a bit sad lately… But I did end up reaching out to someone last week and I should be getting help soon! Glad to hear you’re doing alright! Aww, man, I understand if you’re busy XP I’ll miss ya around here! Aww, thanks! I might draw some ‘kinz-related stuff soon to submit, if you’d like! :) Thanks ^-^ Yep, Ann’s my hound! Yeah, she’s a country girl, for sure! Heheh, thanks XD Ooh, really? I think she and Betsy could be good friends! :D Ahh, yeah, I can see why it can be hard to choose a favorite plush, there’s so many great ones! ‘^^ …

…Ooh, the ones you listed all seem really great! ^-^ Sure, if you’d like, I certainly wouldn’t mind, haha! XD Oh, right, I remember Gamora! Okay, thanks for the recommendation! If I ever have the opportunity, I probably will get that one :) No problem! Yes, pugs are great! And the ginger bunny plush is really nice! Ahh, thanks! Oh, that’s okay – no need to be too in-depth! The collection picture was kinda a pain (so hard to get them all to fit in the frame!), but it was fun! XD Oh, yeah, the signature turtle! Her name is Salty Sandy XDD Finn and Barbara are so precious, heheh. Oh, Finn’s “crown”, I forget about that sometimes XD My friend actually made that for me, and I thought it’d be cute on him! Ahh, yeah, it’s a shame that plush prices are rising XP I hope you can get one someday! Yes, he’s pretty goofy :P And thanks again! Heheh, I was glad to send in one of Emily, for sure! And little Winston… Such a nerdy lil’ guy XD Oh, neat! No problem, and thanks, me too! (Ahh, that’s okay, I understand! Hope I can see ya soon!)

Ah hey, CuteHeart! Terribly sorry for the delay for my response! ^^; I’ll try to finish this as soon as I can as I have other things to get to.. Oh that’s cool that you should be more active! Oh, well I’m doing good, thanks! Aww, yeah. I hope you feel better soon, my friend <3 Oh really? Sure, go ahead XD Oh uh, well… I think my favorite would have to be the Love Spaniel, I think it's such a cute looking plush XD Oh, heheh, well I'm not too terribly sure, but I think it might be a Signature Marble Cat? Idk, I've been thinking about getting one soon if they're still in stock and at a good price by then XD Oh yeah, the pug does seem cute! And I do like your Gingerbread bunny from what I've seen in the park, she looks so cute! ^-^ Oh, nah I don't. I don't really have any of the newer regular Webkinz plush actually.
        Ohh, okay. Well, I'm gonna go ahead and do the quiz then XD Here it goes – …

1. Purple
          2. Cats, and bunnies
          3. Uhh, I don’t really have a favorite dog breed, maybe Chihuahua and a Husky?
          4. Siamese
          5. spring (duh XD) I also like fall XD
          6. Uh well, I guess artistic, funny, and fun-loving.
          7. Household pets
          8. Daisy
          Ooh, okay. Yeah feel free to do that XD And finally, I loved looking at your photos! I’ll leave my thoughts on them here –
          First of all, I love looking at your Webkinz collection! Thanks so much for sharing it to us, that’s a lot of Webkinz there XD
          I also love the Barbara and Finn photo here, they look cute together like that ^-^
          Oh, hehe, Sherman looks cute in that photo! That is funny actually that he stands on a hat XD
          Aww, Reese looks so adorable! Hehe! I just love her pose! I also love Ann’s photo, I never realized how cute the plush looks! Ooh, gosh I love those two pups together, I think they look fitting! Lila looks so cute! Ooh, I love Cole here, he just looks cool standing there XD Ahh, I like…

…those two photos of Winston there. Ohh yeah, that’s cool XD
            And lastly, aww I love your photo of Emily, she looks absolutely adorable! I absolutely love the setting for the photo!
            All in all, I enjoyed replying to this! Sorry I had to make it short though, I don’t have much time in the moment ^^; Have a good day! ^-^

Hi, Spring! Oh, that’s okay! Ahh, thanks! Glad to hear you’re doing well! :) Aww, thank you <3 Ooh, the Love Spaniel does look really cute in the photos! Maybe I can get that one someday! Oh, right, the marble cat – sorry that it went up in price, by the way, I was really hoping you could get one XP It does seem pretty cute and good quality! Heheh, yeah, the pug is cute, too XDD Oh, yeah, you've seen Reese in the park! The plush and virtual are quite cute ^-^ Oh, you don't? Maybe you can get some someday, they're quite nice actually! Ahh, I know I already told you your quiz results, but I'll say them again (in case anyone else wants to see, too XD)! You're the… Shimmer Bunny! :) Aww, thanks, I'm glad you like the pictures! :) No problem XD Thanks x7 lol Aww, thanks again! I'm glad you like the setting for Emily's photo – I really wanted a nice spot for her :) It's okay, I don't mind if it's short XD Thanks again for replying, Spring, and enjoy your day!

Hey ya’ll!! Sorry for not being on here for awhile. Took a break from both WKN and WW. Did anyone watch the Super Bowl? I was for the 49ers :/ but I’m happy for Kansas City. I’m excited to be focusing on following other sports now, like hockey and basketball!! And before we know it, baseball season will be upon us all!! hehe. Well, I hope everyone has a spectacular weekend!! P.S. I’m not sure if any of ya’ll are in to classic movies, but actor Kirk Douglas passed away the other day :( he was 103, and had a long movie career. ~angel~

Hi, Angel! How’s it going? Oh okay, well that’s alright. Yeah! I watched the Super Bowl. I thought it was a great game, although I’m sorry your team didn’t win. ‘^^ Oh yeah? So is Spring when hockey and basketball come in season? I don’t know very much about sports, lol. Aww, really? I have heard of that guy, I think, and he does look familiar. Wow, he sure lived a long time though! That’s pretty cool how long he lived. Hope you had a nice weekend as well!

Hey emi! It really was a good game! Did you like any of the commercials? I like the Cheetos “Can’t Touch This” commercial with MC Hammer and the car commercial with Chris Evans called “Smaht Pahk” lol look it up its funny. Hockey and Basketball have already started, but spring is when the championship for both is. I hope the Lakers win this year in memory of Kobe Bryant ~angel~

I thought so too! It was pretty awesome when the Chiefs got those two touchdowns and won, hehe. ^-^ Oh my gosh yes! I love those too XD I also really liked another commercial.. I can’t remember what it was, though pfft. But the “Can’t Touch This” was so funny, as was Chris Evans and that old lady with their New Yorker accents XD Oh okay! That’s interesting. Ah, that would be cool! I hope they win then too.

TaffyKitty12

Hey, Oldshowsrock! =] It’s okay! I totally understand. Oh, I actually didn’t watch the Super Bowl this year, eheh :/ I heard it was good, though! Sorry your team didn’t win ‘^^ Although, it’s a bit funny, because I was actually rooting for the Chiefs! It’s been awhile since a midewestern team has won the super bowl, I think, so I was happy to see a team that wasn’t from the coasts take home the trophy for once :) I hope your team does better another year, though! I’m sure they will =] (Little sidenote, but I’d love to see another Super Bowl where the Saints make it in! You like that team, right? I do, myself) Oh yes, hockey season! :D I’m not a huge fan of basketball, but I love hockey ^-^ My favorite team (and probably my favorite sports team in general) is the Blackhawks. I adore them, but my friend actually hates them X,D Sometimes I consider wearing a ‘Hawks shirt just to annoy her, hahah. Ah yeah, I head that he passed away! That’s so sad :,( I don’t recall if I ever saw him in any movies, but I have seen his son on

TaffyKitty12

… 103 is a nice, long age, though! Thanks again for stopping by, Oldshowsrock, and I hope to see you again soon :)

TaffyKitty12

Oops! My first comment got cut off :/ I meant to say “but I have seen his son in some films, before.”

TaffyKitty12

Hey, fellas!
      I’m really sorry for starting a new page here… and for posting even more stuff XP I hope nobody minds too much! ‘^^
      Anyway, uh, you know that signature labradoodle I was talking about in my update yesterday? It came! =] I was shocked that it arrived in like, just two days ,XD Talk about fast!
      Okay, so, first… (I know this doesn’t really have anything to do with the plush, but I thought it was kinda funny so why not mention it?), the labradoodle came in a giant-sized Eggo waffle box X’D I think that’s the most unique way I’ve ever had a Webkinz shipped to me, haha! But really, all joking aside, it was actually packaged very nicely– both inside and out! ^-^ The seller made sure to put tape all around the box (hence making it waterproof) which was good considering it snowed like 5 inches by me the other day. (But yeah, the point is, because of the packaging, I’m definitely gonna make my labradoodle like waffles XD I almost want to draw a picture of a cute little labradoodle pup emerging from an Eggo waffle box…

TaffyKitty12

… now, pffft)
        Anyhoo, onto the toy itself, I gotta say– it’s extremely cute! :D I’m impressed, hehe :) It looks like it’s in perfect condition, too! Not a stain or string on this little pup ;)
        It’s nice and soft, too, and quite poseable ^-^ Definitely a great plush, I’d say! =] (I can now see why you like yours so much, moonie, haha XD )
        I can’t wait to take some pictures of it =] I have a feeling this little pup is gonna be rather photogenic XDD
        Although, now that I actually have it… I think my labradoodle kinda looks more like a boy? I dunno! It just seems to have a more boy-ish face, I guess? Which is fine, ’cause I was leaning a little bit more towards making the labradoodle a boy, anyhow, hehe. But maybe I’m biased ’cause two friends I had in real life owned boy ‘doodle dogs of their own
        Still haven’t decided for sure, though! I think I’m gonna give this one a little bit of time before I made any concrete decisions :) Though, I must admit– the name “Graham” is starting to grow on me o.o ….

TaffyKitty12

… Nonetheless, I’m still open to any and all suggestions! ;)
          ~ ~
          Anyway, sorry again for bothering you all! XP I dunno if I’ll be able to reply to anything else on here today or not (kinda depends on what I’m doing this afternoon :/ ), but if I have some free time later on, I’ll see if I can respond to a few last comments! If I can’t, expect to see me again on here hopefully sometime next week or the week after.
          Have a great day, everyone! Is anyone doing anything fun this weekend? :) (I wish I could stop by a Saturday chat for once, but I’m gonna be busy tomorrow… again XP )
          At any extent, it’s been nice talking to you all! ^-^
          ‘Till we chat again…
          <3 Taffy

ilovemoonie

Hi again, Taffy! No worries, I don’t mind! :)
        Whoa, that’s incredible that your Signature Labradoodle came already! :o Talk about fast shipping! Seriously, that’s like Amazon Prime-level quick XD It’s always nice when that happens, isn’t it? ;)
        PFFFT oh my gosh, that’s hilarious that it came in a giant Eggo waffle box XDD That’s brilliant XD That definitely has to be the best Webkinz packaging I’ve heard of X’D I don’t think I’ve ever gotten a Webkinz packaged anywhere near as great as that, though I did recently receive something that I ordered from eBay in an Amazon Prime box…which caused me to do a double take and question where I really ordered it from =P Anyway, that’s good that it was packaged well, though! You wouldn’t want the poor dog to get wet or damaged, or anything! D= Oh my goodness, yesss, you should definitely make your labradoodle like waffles! Not only would that be super cute, but the story behind it is just too good XD AAH oh my gosh, that drawing sounds amazing! :’D You should totally draw that! =3
        Anyway, onto the plush itself, though…

ilovemoonie

…yayy, I’m so happy to hear that you like it!! =D I’m glad you seem to like it a lot because I was worried that I’d been over-hyping you on it and then you wouldn’t think it’s as great as I made it sound, pfft =P Anyway, yesss, isn’t it so cute, though?? It’s just so floppy and fluffy and adorable ^-^ It’s great, too, that yours seem to be in perfect condition! =] (Haha, yes, now you can finally see why I like it so much! I’m definitely a big of that plush, as I’m sure you can tell XDD ) Ooh, yes, bring on the pictures! ;D I’d love to see what the little guy/girl looks like! It is a very photogenic Signature, at least in my opinion XD
          Huh, and really? Well, that’s cool! Personally, I always thought the Labradoodle looked more like a boy, though I’m not quite sure why…? It might just be because mine is a boy :P I’m sure it’ll be perfect either way, though, whether you decide to make yours a boy or a girl! =) (Ooh, that’s neat that two of your friends…

ilovemoonie

…had pet ‘doodles! I don’t know anyone who owns or owned a labradoodle or goldendoodle or any of the other ‘doodles, but they seem like really great dogs! ^w^ )
            That’s okay! Sometimes it can be good to think about it for a while before you decide on a name, so you don’t rush into choosing one and end up with one you’ll regret, you know? (Speaking from experience, btw XD ) I must say, though, I really like the name “Graham”, still!! :D I also left you both boy and girl name suggestions in my response to your original post on the other page. You’ll have to be sure to let us know what you end up naming him/her! =]
            In all, congrats again on your new labradoodle, Taffy, and I certainly hope you enjoy it!! ^-^ I’m so happy you could get it! :D
            Ah, and no worries, you’re not a bother! I’m glad that you posted this, actually :) And that’s okay! That’d be cool if you could reply to a few things today, but if not, that’s okay, too! I don’t even think you have that much to reply to anyway XD …

ilovemoonie

… I’m not sure if I’ll be on here anymore today, myself (I have quite a bit of school to get done =/ ), but I’ll definitely try to reply to some of your other posts over the weekend, like your older pet update and Mozart’s bio! (I’ll also probably reply to that conversation in the Pikachu’s Pen Pals thread, because that one is really fun XD )
              Oh, and thanks for asking! Well, let’s see…I don’t have any plans for tomorrow besides going to the park chat and watching a movie with my sister, and then on Sunday my family’s going to watch the Oscars like we do every year. It should be fun, though, because we’re going to try and guess what movie is going to win every category, and then at the end we can see which one of us got the most right XD So, yeah…that’s about it for my exciting weekend =P How about you? Do you have any plans? :) Either way, I hope you have a very nice weekend, my friend! It’s been very nice chatting with you again!
              See you soon, pal! ^-^

ilovemoonie

Oh, whoops, I just realized I forgot to address the part of your comment about the park chat tomorrow. ‘^^ That’s okay, Taffy! It would’ve been awesome if you could come, but I understand that you’ll be busy. I actually didn’t come to hardly any park chats in January, myself, because my family kept planning stuff on Saturdays, so, I get it! Nevertheless, it would be cool if you were able to stop by on a Saturday, on of these days! =) In the meantime, hopefully we can have another private chat sometime! That last one was super fun XD

Hey there! It’s okay pfft XD Oh yay! Wow, that was really fast! o.o That’s some awesome shipping! Wait.. really? XD Oh my gosh, hahah! That is pretty funny! I wonder why they would ship it in a waffle box? I guess they didn’t have any other boxes or something.. that’s pretty funny though! XD I’m glad it wasn’t squished or stained, too! Hah, yeeesss, the little guy needs to love waffles. XD DUDE that would be so cute, and hilarious! If you feel like drawing it, that would be so funny to see! XD Aww, I’m glad your little ‘doodle looks good! He sounds so cute! And it’s soft? Huh, I honestly wouldn’t have guessed that. That’s cool though! Hehe, yeah, he probably is lol. You’ll have to take a few pictures of him! Hmm, well, I have been calling it a boy this whole time, too, heh XD I think Graham would be a great name, personally! Oh really? Aww, that’s cool that your friends have some of those dogs X) They’re really cute! I wish you look on deciding what to name your little labradoodle, though! …

… Ah, well thanks! Hmm.. I did have a nice weekend, so far! I’ll be going to work tonight (Sunday), so we’ll see how that goes, heheh. (Last night was actually hilarious.. XD My co-worker kept calling the store, and I kept answering it and saying like “Who the heck keeps calling and not saying anything??” XD SHE CALLED 17 TIMES, MAN, and I had no idea it was her! X’D) Well, I hope you had a nice weekend too! ;P

Comments are closed.