Upcoming Pets

Home Forums Ask Questions Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 4,123 replies, has 94 voices, and was last updated by  TaffyKitty12 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

p9988

I know this is unrelated, but I can’t get an answer anywhere and have no idea how to contact Webkinz support! I REALLY need help! I have a magic mire charm (it even says so in my “unlocked” collection for magic mire). However, I hadn’t been on Webkinz in a while, and now when I go to magic mire it’s telling me I need to be a deluxe member to play! How do I fix this or contact Webkinz support for help?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Huh.. that is weird! =/ Are you sure you have a charm for Fairy Falls (series 1) and not Magic Mire (series 2)? I’m not sure how you could fix that, but I do know how you can contact support! You can email the customer support at webkinzsupport@ganz.com and see if you can get help there.

p9988

Thank you so much, I appreciate the help!

No problem! =) I hope you can figure out what’s going on.

I think everyone is aware at this point, but… We’re having our chat on Monday, one o’clock Kinz Time! Just a friendly reminder, heheh :) (I might be late, just a heads up – we might go bowling and I’m not sure when we’ll be getting back… Probably around 12-1 pm my time (3-4 Kinz Time, oof) But I will definitely try my best to make it!)

Oooh, so that’s why you were late! I was wondering. =P That sounds fun though! How did the bowling go?

Oh, that’s right! Thanks for letting us know! I’m glad you managed to come anyway, it was really fun, I had a great time! XD Hope you had fun bowling, by the way! :)

ilovemoonie

Hi, CuteHeart! Ohhh, okay, so that’s why you were late to the chat. Well, it’s okay! Like I said, I definitely understand last-minute plans, so no worries! Thanks for letting us know, even though your comment didn’t end up moderating in time. I hope you had fun bowling, by the way! ^-^ Did you get lots of strikes? ;) Wait strikes are good in bowling right? I can never keep track of when they’re good and when they’re bad =P Anyway, I’m glad you could still make it to the chat though! It was fun getting to see you for a little while! =D I’m sorry I couldn’t stay longer… =/ I wanted to, but I’d already been on Webkinz for like three hours, and I had a lot of things I needed to do… ‘^^ Ah well, hopefully next time we’ll be able to chat for longer!

Heheh, strikes are good; it’s fouls that are bad. I think I might’ve gotten one… I don’t remember XD But I almost beat my high score! It was sad to miss it by two points, but there’s always next time :P

TaffyKitty12

Ah, hey CuteHeart! I know I said this on the other game we both play, but I am so sorry that I wasn’t able to come to the chat you guys planned on Monday! :( I really wish I could’ve attended it, but sadly, weekday afternoon chats just don’t really work for me anymore… especially if they’re at the beginning of the week ._. (Mondays and Tuesdays now tend to be some of my busiest days) Oh well. I’m sad that I missed out on all the fun, but I hope you guys had a nice time, though! Maybe I can come next time…

Aww, it’s alright, Taffy – we understand! It would’ve been great to have you there, but it’s alright if you’re busy. Maybe sometime in the future!

TaffyKitty12

Oh, uh, heheh… hullo.
      Um, oof, so much for me not being on here much this week, eh? ;P Honestly, I feel like this always happens, ahah ‘^^ I say I won’t be on here, and then I post like a bazillion comments.
      Anyway, uh, I’m just here quickly to post about the stuff my brother gave me today! I was gonna wait a few weeks but emi said she’d be fine if I did it now, plus I’ll probably forget or postpone it, knowing me. Yup. Hope no one minds too much XP I’ll try to make this short!
      -So, as mentioned yesterday, my brother and I have this yearly Valentine’s Day gift-exchange thing where we give each other a new Webkinz or two, and, today was no different! This morning, I gave him my gift (which was a signature beaver and this funny toy thing I got on sale the other day), and he gave me mine.
      And lemme just say, I think it might just be the best gift I’ve ever gotten on a Valentine’s Day! I opened it up to find not one, or two, but seven webkinz…

TaffyKitty12

… four of which were signatures ,XD
        Now, crazily enough, the lot he got me actually cost less than the gift I got him! (My gifts, in total, came to $28– his was only $25; I found the lot some weeks ago and told him he could get it for me for Valentine’s Day if he wanted to. I actually didn’t expect him to go through with it, though ,XD ) Needless to say, it was a tremendous deal, and I was pleasantly surprised when I opened my gift this morning :,) None of them have tags, of course, but I don’t care XD I was excited, nonetheless! ;D
        The Webkinz I got were the:
        •) Signature Gazelle
        •) Signature Zebra
        •) Signature Beagle
        •) Signature Small Golden Retriever
        •) Original cocker spaniel
        •) Orginal golden retriever
        Annnd
        •) An Okapi =D
        For the signatures, I already have one of the zebra and gazelle (they’re girls, named “Sarabi” and “Fleetfoot”, respectively) and two beagles (first one is a girl named “Elsa”, and I uh… never named the second one ,XD ), but heck– they’re signatures, and if there’s one thing ya gotta know…

TaffyKitty12

… about me, it’s that I love duplicate siggies, hehe! :D I haven’t compared my new beagle, gazelle, and zebra to the old ones I got, yet, but I’m excited to see how they’ll differentiate! :)
          However, for the small golden– it’s a signature I actually didn’t have already! I’ve always wanted one, though, and I’m absolutely thrilled with mine! =] It’s so soft and cute… I can definitely see why you like yours, emi and moonie! <3
          I didn't have the okapi, either, but I know my brother has had his eye on a plush okapi for a while now, so I told him he can have it if he really wants it ;)
          I do have the original golden and cocker, but they're so adorable, I'm still gonna keep the new ones, anyhow! =] Also, the golden retriever is wearing a varsity jacket, which is pretty hilarious, pffft XD
          So uh, yeah!
          Those are my new 'kinz :) I haven't come up with any names for them yet, though, nor have I decided on genders (except for the original cocker spaniel and golden retriever; the former will be a girl, and the latter will be…

TaffyKitty12

… a boy) ‘^^ Part of me would like to make the gazelle and zebra both boys, since my first ones are girls, but… I really don’t know! (I mean, I could always make them sisters *hint hint*) And the beagle and signature golden retriever are tough, too, since they don’t particularly look boyish or girlish. In my opinion, anyhow. :P
            However, if you guys have any suggestions, feel free to let me know! =] If not, it’s okay– I’ll think of names, eventually ,XD
            Anyway, sorry for bothering you guys with yet another update :( I hope I didn’t make anyone upset ‘^^
            While I’m here I’ll try to go reply to a couple more things before the day ends, and in the meantime, Happy Saint Valentine’s Day, everyone! ^-^ I’ll try to send everyone a little something special on WW a little later ;D
            Have a great weekend, and until next time…
            <3 Taffy

Hey! Just wanted to let ya know that I read this and will probably reply to it over the weekend, when I have more time to reply and look up names for your new Webkinz. =) Oh and I don’t mind that you posted, of course XD It’s been fun replying to more stuff than usual from you!

Okay! Sorry for the late reply! Wow, gosh you got a lot of Webkinz this year! XD That was sweet of your brother! Just curious, how does he pay for the stuff he bought you? Do you guys get allowance? Gosh, wait all of that for $25? That is awesome! Those are all really cute Webkinz too! ^-^ Yeah, nothing wrong with duplicate Siggies, heheh. They’re such nice plush. I’m glad you could get the signature small golden retriever too! It is a cute lil thing =) I remember being really excited about mine! Aw and that’s nice of you to give him the Okapi, if he wants it. ^-^ It is a pretty neat Webkinz. Let me know if you end up keeping it though, so I can give you name suggestions for that pet as well! Speaking of which, here are some name suggestions for ya! Let me know if they’re okay or helpful, heh. =P (Oh and just so you know I put all the girl names down first, and boy names second.)
          •Signature Gazelle: Sage, Helena, Mae, Ginger, Gloria, Gretta, Briar, Rosalie, Sylvie, Uma, Nichelle, Zuri (Sorry, no boy names.. I just feel like it’s a feminine pet) …

… •Signature Zebra: Zara, Samara, Maggie, Sierra, Zaylee, Kimber, Ivory, Cynthia, Zoe, Celia, Zola | Zane, Hasani, Kendi, and Zev (Zev means “older twin” in African.. if you wanted them to be siblings, ya know?? ;P)
            •Signature Beagle: Lillian, Shiloh, Autumn, Alexa, Peyton, Ashley, Ashton, Reese, Finley, Ember, Amber | Blake, Grant, Miles, Felix, Christian, Parker, Otto, Casey, Lance, Oliver, Westley
            •Signature Small Golden Retriever: Summer, Aubrey, Riley, Chloe, Jordan, Paige, Lexi, Bridget | Ryan, Jayce, Chance, Cody, Jonas, Alex, Tate, Tyler, Flynn, Adrien
            •Original cocker spaniel: Macy, Christina, Kylee, Emily, Cara, Robin, Sophia, Eve
            •Original golden retriever: Ace, Caleb, Milo, Nick, Mason, Luke, Adam (yes I did just suggest Adam and Eve for them both XD I think it’d be funny)
            Okay, done! Wow, that’s a lot. XD I think I’ve got some decent names down, so hopefully that helps for at least one! …

…. Ooo did you send me something on Webkinz? I haven’t checked in a while, oops. Thanks though, I’ll be sure to check that soon if I hadn’t already =) And congrats again on all of your new Webkinz! By the way, are they all in good condition?

TaffyKitty12

Heya, emi! I can’t reply to this right now, unfortunately (gotta get off of here really soon ‘^^ ), but I just wanted to quickly say thanks for taking the time to reply to my update, pal! :) I really appreciate all the name suggestions that you gave me, too <3 As a matter of fact, I decided that I'll be using "Sage" on the gazelle! =] I even have a bit of a personality in mind for her, as well XD Maybe I can post about that sometime next week? Anyhow, thank you again, and I hope to respond back to this eventually!

ilovemoonie

Heya, Taffy! I just wanted to let you know that I’ve read your update, (Oh my goodness, that’s awesome that your brother got you a lot of seven Webkinz for Valentine’s Day!! =D It seems like you got some really great ones, too; I’m especially happy that you could get the Small Signature Golden Retriever!! ^-^ ), and I’ll be replying as soon as I can! Unfortunately, it won’t be until at least the weekend, I’m afraid… =/ Trust me, I’d reply today if I could, but I need to get to CuteHeart’s update first, so I want to reply to as much of that as I can before comments stop moderating, and, well…I’m afraid I won’t have time for both that and your update today ‘^^ I’m sorry! DX Nevertheless, I’ll definitely still reply to this soon, hopefully by or on Monday! I hope that’s okay! In the meantime, I hope you have a great Valentine’s Day and enjoy all your new Webkinz!! ;D
        Have a great weekend, my friend, and I hope to talk to you again soon! =]
        (Oh! And just to let you know, I posted Loki’s response to Clint…

ilovemoonie

…in our thread on page 33! Sorry it was so long; I was having fun writing it XD )

ilovemoonie

(Oh never mind, I just realized that you already saw my response in our thread, so you can just ignore that part ;P Sorry!)

Oof, I’m terribly sorry for my late reply!! I’ve been meaning to get to this but I’ve been pretty busy lately with school and stuff which took me longer than I expected. XP Regardless, I’m here to reply to this right now. Whatever I don’t finish, I’ll make sure to finish replying to this by tonight!
        Heyo, Taffy! Oh yeah? No worries XD I think it’s good that you post about them now in case.
        Ah, really? That’s nice that you guys somehow celebrate Valentine’s Day! I haven’t really celebrated it since like years ago XD except for Webkinz but still XD Aww gosh, that’s nice that you gave him a Signature Beaver! Ooh, what toy was it? I’m curious XD Omg what… dang you got 4 signatures! Well anyway, it’s amazing you got those Webkinz! Ooh, that’s amazing you got an Okapi! Oh yeah? That’s nice that you finally got the small signature golden retriever! Aww, really? That’s cute that the golden retriever is wearing a varsity jacket! ^-^ Aww man, I can’t come up with any name suggestions right now XP I hope…

…you can come up with names for your new ‘kinz though! Congrats again on getting them! That’s alright! No worries about it. Sorry for short this is, I don’t have much time to be on here in the moment ^^; Ah yeah, happy *late* Valentine’s Day to you as well! ^-^

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, Spring! No worries about it =] I don’t mind, hehe! Thanks for taking the time to reply, buddy– I appreciate it! ^-^ I’ve read your response, and hope to reply back sometime next week! I’d do so now, but I gotta get off of here soon >.< Hope you don't mind too much :c (Also, sorry I haven't updated ya about the Stimpy drawing yet! DX I haven't really had the time to start on it, to be honest, since I've been so busy this week… '^^ However, I'll definitely have it done over the weekend! I hope to have it finished by next Wednesday or Thursday, at the latest)

TaffyKitty12

Ooh boy, I feel rather awkward posting this here especially right after my other little comment the other day ‘^^ Er, I hope nobody gets upset with me XP
      Anyway, uh… lemme see… oh, yeah! I kinda got a couple quick things to say/ask, if no one minds?
      First, I plan on posting Arlo’s bio next week! At least, if it’s still okay with you all, anyway ‘^^ (I know it hasn’t been that long since I posted Mozart’s, ahah, so I just wanna make sure! Hard to believe it’s only been 3 weeks since then :o ) Although, just to let everyone know in advance, it probably wouldn’t even be posted until Thursday or Friday. I expect to be super busy the beginning of next week, so I probably won’t be on here at all from Monday to Wednesday :/ If I do come on, it’ll just be to post something super quick. (I got a huge assignment to attend to next week which is kinda stressing me out, but ahh, I’ll manage)
      So uh, yep. Thought I’d ask!
      ~
      Also, @ilovemoonie.. ay, I really feel bad asking you this, buddy >.< But, do…

TaffyKitty12

… you think there’s any way you could reply to the Vacation Roleplay soon? I totally forgot about the limit, to be honest, so when I checked yesterday, I was surprised to see that it’s already been over a month since I last responded! :o It’s been over the new 3 week limit, but I know you’ve been busy lately, so I’m willing to give ya until March 1st to reply! However, after that, I’m afraid I’d have to skip your turn :( Not because I’d want to, of course! Now I feel kinda bad, snap XP Well if you don’t think you can reply before then, please let me know and I’ll switch your turn out with emi, so you have some more time.
        ~
        Annnd, what else? Oh, well, like I said the other day, I’ve noticed that some new updates have been posted in my absence, so I’ll go ahead and respond to those very soon! My replies might not be too long this time, though, ’cause I don’t have much time to be on WKN today ‘^^ I’m really sorry! DX
        ~
        In the meantime, I hope everyone has a great weekend! :) …

TaffyKitty12

… Sorry I couldn’t be on much this week, though :,( I’ve just been super busy >.<
          (Oh! Almost forgot to say, but Happy *early* Valentine's Day, everyone! :D Anybody got any cool plans for tomorrow? ^-^ I'd love to hear about them! =]
          As per usual my brother and I are having a Valentine's Day gift exchange tomorrow. I got him a signature beaver (shh, don't tell) and… I actually have no idea what he got me ,XD But I'm sure it's probably a webkinz. If so, maybe I can eventually post about it?
          And in the true spirit of Valentine's Day, I'd quickly like to thank you all for being such great friends! <3 :,) I'm sad I'm not able to talk to you guys as much anymore, but I hope our friendship can still last for a long time to come!)

Heyy, Taffy! Oh, no worries, it’s totally fine anyway. Oh cool! Well in that case, go right ahead and post it next Thursday or Friday then! Aww really? That’s okay.. I wish you the best of luck on your huge assignment next week! \^-^/ You too, my friend! Ahh, yeah Happy Valentine’s Day to you as well! ^-^ <3 Aww, you're very welcome! (Oh by the way, just curious because I haven't gotten a chance to check your wall, but did you reply to my messages? I hope you can still manage to keep in touch with each other in the other game anyway. Maybe if I manage to see you on, I'll talk to you for a little bit if you want? I haven't gotten much of a chance to be on much lately, ahah XP But I do hope I get a chance to talk to you soon!)

ilovemoonie

Hey, Taffy! =) Ah, don’t even worry about it, pal! I mean, it’s not like your last post was even long or anything, so I don’t mind one bit! ^-^ Thanks for asking us/letting us know about these few things! :)
        First off, that’s neat that you’ll be posting Arlo’s bio next week! I’m definitely still okay with it; I can’t wait to see it, actually!! =D I’ve been super excited to learn more about that guy ever since…well, ever since you got him, pretty much XD Wait…it’s already been three weeks since you posted Mozart’s bio? :o It actually doesn’t feel like that long, to me ‘XD Speaking of which…I am so, so sorry I haven’t even replied to Mozart’s bio yet!! DX I know I told you I’d try to reply faster this time, and I really did intend to, so I feel terrible for taking such a long time, again =,( I’ll definitely work on that soon though and will certainly be sure to have my response finished before you post Arlo’s bio! I don’t want it to turn out like Dahlia’s and Cassandra’s, which I still haven’t replied to =/ …

ilovemoonie

… Anyway, ah, okay, Thursday or Friday is fine by me! ^-^ Ahh, and I’m sorry that you’ve been stressed out about that assignment, Taffy! D= That’s never any fun XP I’ll make sure to pray that it’ll all go well and that you won’t feel too stressed! .< It kept coming up at the back of my mind, but I kept forgetting to check and see how long it'd been since you replied, and I guess I just never made time to sit down and work on my response… ;-; I'm not trying to make excuses, though, I know I should have replied a long time ago, and I'm truly sorry for holding it up!! I hope you can forgive me ='( But, I will definitely understand if you're upset. Ah, and please don't feel bad! I mean, it's your roleplay and I went way over the time limit, so you have every right to skip my turn! …

ilovemoonie

… Honestly, you’re being a lot more patient with me than I probably deserve.. ‘^^ But, thank you, though, for allowing me until March 1st to reply; that’s really generous of you, and I definitely appreciate it! .< Moving on, it's okay, Taffy! I understand! Anyway, I haven't been on here tons this week, either… I must say, though, I was shocked by how fast you managed to reply to all the new posts…how do you do it?? XD Well, regardless, it was sweet of you…

ilovemoonie

…to take the time to reply to all those! =]
              (Ooh yes, and Happy *early* Valentine’s Day to you as well, pal! ^-^ I hope you have a nice one! =) Hmm…plans, huh? Well, this isn’t really for Valentine’s Day, but one of my older sisters is going to be visiting this weekend, and tomorrow evening my family is going to dinner and to see a play with some friends. :) Then, on Saturday, my family is going to be dipping some pretzels and strawberries and other things in melted chocolate, like we usually do (it’s like our one Valentine’s Day tradition, haha XD Ironically, we’re not even doing it on Valentine’s Day, this year =P )
              Oh, that’s right! I gotta say, that’s really neat that you and your brother do a gift exchange every Valentine’s Day! ^-^ It was sweet of you to get him the Signature Beaver, this time! That’s a really cute one– I’m sure he’ll like it! =) Ooh yeah, and feel free to let us know if you get a Webkinz from him! I’d love to hear about it! ;D
              Awh, thanks, Taffy… :’) And thank you for being…

ilovemoonie

…such a wonderful friend, too! ^-^ I’m so thankful for all my pals on here, you guys are really some of the best friends I could ever hope for! =] Aw, and of course! Even though we can’t talk as much as we used to, I still consider you to be one of my closest friends. No matter how much you are or aren’t on here, it’ll never change that! <3
              Anyway, thanks for the update, pal. I hope you have a great Friday and weekend! :D

ilovemoonie

(Ahh, it looks like my second and third comment got cut of in random places, for some reason =/ Let me see if I can retype it:
              Second comment: (continued after “I’ll make sure to pray that it’ll all go well and that you won’t feel too stressed!”) … “Anyway, I’ll be sure to keep a lookout for Arlo’s bio sometime next week, then– I can’t wait to read it!! \^-^/
              Ahh goodness, and I am so terribly sorry I haven’t replied to the Vacation Roleplay yet!” (continued with rest of comment)
              Third comment: (continued after “that’s really generous of you, and I definitely appreciate it!”) … “I will make sure to have my response posted by then, hopefully quite a bit before! Maybe I can even work on it this weekend, if I get the time? And again, don’t feel bad! I’m really glad you brought it up, actually! It’s always a good idea to remind me because it motivates me to respond XD Again, I’m sorry you even had to remind me in the first place though…Honestly, why can’t I ever respond to anything on time? XP …

ilovemoonie

…I wish I could somehow make it up to you guys for all the times you’ve had to wait on me =‘[“
              Okay, hopefully that’ll go through, this time! Sorry for the confusion! ‘^^ )

Heeyyy! Pfft, it’s fine. =P I don’t care. Oooh yes! Yeah, that sounds great! I’d love to see Arlo’s bio! He sounds so cute! It’ll be fun to learn more about him, especially since I know about his sister now too. ^-^ That’s fine. I might post a drawing for moonie early next week, if that’s cool? I made her a birthday gift but it’s taking me a while to finish it for some reason =P I think I should have it done and posted by Monday though, so if that’s alright with you, I think I’ll post it then. (Agh, really? Oof, yeah that sounds rough! Good luck with your assignment!) Oh my goodness, has it been that long for moonie? =o I kind of forget about roleplay time limits too.. obviously. ‘^^ I really ought to try and type up a reply for the ball roleplay soon, cause it’s been a while there.. Hey, and please let me know if it’s my turn in anything! I often forget after a while, so I’m not sure. Okie doke! That’s fine, go ahead! I don’t think anyone minds if your replies are a bit shorter. Again, it’s okay! I’m just

… Your Valentine’s Days sounds fun heheh! Ooo I bet your brother is gonna love that signature beaver and name it something ridiculous XD Yeah! You can post about it today and I wouldn’t mind! As for me, well nah, my Valentine’s Day isn’t too exciting. But I found red envelopes in my dad’s funky handwriting on the table with some Valentine’s candy, as usual. =) They’re always cute! I got a pop up Peanuts card that has Snoopy and Woodstock saying “I love this much” or something like that hehe. It’s not a big tradition, but it’s still a cute one that I appreciate. But I hope you have a nice weekend and Valentine’s day too!

(Oops it cut off! I was saying “I’m just happy when we get to see you even once a week!”)

ilovemoonie

Hey, guys!! :)
      (Ah, my apologies for starting a new page and posting so soon after your posts, Taffy and CuteHeart! DX I hope you both don’t mind, too much! If anyone hasn’t read them yet, be sure to go check ‘em out! ^-^ )
      ~Welp, I know I told some of you at the park that I’d be posting this, so, I just wanted to tell you guys a bit about yesterday! :) I hope that’s okay!
      I had a fun day! I helped to make my cake in the morning, played one of my favorite board games with my family in the afternoon, and had pizza and watched the 2015 live action “Cinderella” (quite possibly my favorite Disney live action remake thus far), in the evening. And…I also got some new Webkinz! :D Four, to be exact. Here are the ones that I got:
      ~Small Signature Beagle: I’ve wanted the beagle for a long time, so I’m excited that I could finally get one! It’s super cute, and pretty soft too, hehe! ^-^ I know I’ll be making it a female, but I haven’t been able to decide on a name for her, yet…

ilovemoonie

…So far all that’s come to mind is “Amber”, which, I might end up using, but…eh…I’d kinda like to think of a few more options before I decide for sure. If anyone has any suggestions, they’d be much appreciated! :) As for personality, I haven’t thought of too much for her so far, but I know that she’ll be good friends with my Small Signature Golden Retriever, Kyle, and will probably be really smart and think that books hold the solution to everything (kinda like a Hermione Granger-type character XD )
        ~Lucky Dino: I was really lucky to get this Webkinz! (Get it, lucky? Eh? Remember that one, emi? ;P ) Anyway…all joking aside, I was happy to receive this ‘Kinz, as he’s my first Webkinz dinosaur! =) It’ll be a male, and his name will be “Felix Felicis” (first name “Felix”, last name “Felicis”). Felix Felicis (or “Liquid Luck”) is a potion from Harry Potter that makes whoever drinks it successful at everything they attempt until it wears off. I know…it’s a bit of a strange thing to name a Webkinz after, but I thought it would be fitting for…

ilovemoonie

…a Lucky Dino, since the potion basically makes people lucky…plus I just liked the name “Felix” on a dinosaur XD Anyway, Felix is going to be best friends with my Clover Cat, Shannon, and will probably be really superstitious and believe all those things that supposedly bring you bad luck, like opening an umbrella inside or walking under a ladder. He’s also terrified of black cats and spends a good portion of his free time searching for four leaf clovers. =P
          ~Tie Dyed Pony: This one is really pretty!! I especially love the blue, almost turquoise color used for the mane and tail ^-^ I’ll be making this one a female, and her name will be “Starburst” (“Star” for short.) I dunno why, but I like naming rainbow pets after candy, plus, I think “Starburst” sounds pretty good on a horse, because “burst” makes me think of fast XD I haven’t figured out much for Starburst personality-wise, but I do know that she’ll be friends with Stormbreaker (my female Pebble Horse) and Quicksilver (my male Grey Arabian).
          ~Blue Whale: Yes, I finally got the Webkinz Blue Whale…

ilovemoonie

…which has *almost* made it onto my Christmas list for years now XD I gotta say, it’s a pretty cute pet! It’s been a long time since I’ve gotten a ‘Kinz with the classic “stringy fur” ;) Anyway, this little guy is going to be a…well…a guy…and his name is going to be “Neptune”. I thought it was kinda fitting, because the god Neptune is the god of the sea, and the blue whale, being the largest animal in the sea, could also be considered the “god of the sea”, I guess. I eventually would like to have a Webkinz named after all the planets/gods they’re named after, but so far the only other ones I’ve thought of are “Uranus” for a bird of some sort and “Venus” for a Golden Pegasus (if I ever manage to get that one, that is XD )
            ~Anyway, those are all the Webkinz I got! Additionally, I also got a few other cool gifts! I got a Ravenclaw T-shirt, (because I realized recently that I am seriously lacking in Harry Potter merchandise, and have been trying to make up for it XD )…

ilovemoonie

…and a cute drawing (by the same guy who did the Marvel ones) of “Baby Yoda” or “The Child”, from the new Star Wars show “The Mandalorian”. :) Have any of you guys seen that show? My sister and I are about halfway through it, and I think it’s pretty good! I probably wouldn’t like it as much if it weren’t for adorable “Baby Yoda” though XD
              And…from my sister, I got an adorable crocheted stuffed Baby Yoda that she made! :D I was super surprised. I knew that she’d been making a Baby Yoda (it’s the first time she’s crocheted a stuffed animal), and I kept jokingly asking if I could have it because I loved it so much, but I had absolutely no idea that she was actually making it for me the whole time! I know she spent a lot of time and effort on it, not to mention a lot of money buying the materials for it, so I was really touched that she gave it to me. :’) It’s definitely my favorite gift that I got! <3 It’s a pretty big plush…

ilovemoonie

…about as tall as the Signature Penguin, but wider due to its oversized coat. I really love him, and will definitely keep him in a special place. =) I’ll have to send a photo of him to the SC sometime, as well as my new Webkinz and maybe the drawing!
              ~Alrighty, well, that’s about it! (I really apologize if it sounded like I was bragging about any of this…that was definitely not my intention! XP ) Thanks for reading! :)
              Also, just to let you guys know, I may not be super active on here this week, as school will probably keep me pretty occupied, but, I will definitely try to reply to as much as I can! Hopefully I can get to some things later today. Also, I know this is far in advance, but I most likely won’t be able to attend the Saturday chat this weekend, as I think my family will be going out to lunch with someone that day, plus one of my older sisters will be visiting.
              Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday! ^-^ How was everyone’s weekend? :)

Hi, moonie! Sorry I took a bit to reply. =P I got caught up in looking at old replies from my profile yesterday, and I didn’t spend as much time replying to stuff. Ah, I’m glad you had a good day! That sounds like fun! ^-^ I really like that Cinderella movie too! Oh and I forgot to say before but that cake sounds delish, haha =) Aah, I knew you would get more Webkinz! XD Congrats, moon! Aw, the signature beagle is a cute little signature! I like the name Amber too, but I definitely understand wanting to look into other names first. Hmm, well I can give you some suggestions! How about Sarah, Mckenzie, Penny, Emmaline, Mable, Charlotte, Zinnia, Oakley, Kylissa, or Maisie? Let me know if you like any of those! Oh my goodness, I love her personality so far, hehe! I think it’s cute that she’ll be friends with Kyle as well. How old will she be? OH NO THE LUCKY DINO PUNS XD Yes, I remember hahah XD Wow, well that’s a really interesting name! I think that’s pretty cool, actually. It’s really creative and like you said, Felix is cool name. …

… It sounds good on a dinosaur! Aw, hah, nice! It definitely makes sense for him to be friends with your clover cat ;P Ooh, I love the name you chose for your tie dye pony! That’s pretty cute and I think it fits perfectly! I don’t think it’s weird or silly at all, lol. Really? You never got the blue whale? Huh, that’s interesting. I would’ve thought you’d have that by now, yeah lol. Well hey, I’m glad you could finally get it! I think the name you chose is actually really cool too! Neptune is a genius name idea, if I do say so myself. ;P That’s neat! Mythological names are pretty cool for naming Webkinz with. It’d be great if you could get a Golden Pegasus ahh.. Venus is a very pretty name for it, and it’s just such a beautiful pet! But also a very expensive one. =P I’m guessing “Uranus” has something to do with fluff or birds? Your other gifts sound great as well! Ah a Ravenclaw shirt sounds great! ^-^ I’m guessing it has a picture of the House on it? …

… OH MY GOSH yes, I’ve seen Baby Yoda! XD He’s so cute! I’ve only seen the first episode of the Mandalorian, but I’ve seen a few clips of Baby Yoda being cute on YT XD I bet that artwork looks really great, as usual! Aww, really? Wow, that’s funny that what she was crocheting turned out to be for you! That’s so sweet of her to make that for you ^-^ I’m sure it’s adorable! It’s cool that she can crochet, by the way. It’s a fun hobby! But yeah, I’d love to see a picture of him in the SC sometime! Thanks for telling us about your new Kinz and such though, hehe. I hope you find a good name for your beagle! (Pff, no, you never do! No worries.) Aw okay. That’s alright, moonie! I understand. Hopefully we can see ya more next week then! Oh, well thanks for asking! I had a nice weekend, I think. I actually don’t remember.. but nothing bad happened or I would remember that, so I presume it was good. XD

ilovemoonie

Hiya, emi! I just wanted to let you know that I’ve read your response to my update, and thanks a bunch for taking the time to reply, pal! ^-^ Unfortunately, I’m not quite sure whether I’ll be able to reply back or not, as I have quite a few posts I still need to reply to, but, I still appreciate your response, all the same! <3 Also, thanks for the name suggestions for my beagle! :D I really like them all, but especially "Charlotte", "Oakley", and "Mable". :) I'll definitely be sure to take them into consideration! Thanks so much for your help! ^-^

Okay, that’s fine, moonie! =) I know you have a lot to reply to, so I don’t mind if you can’t reply. Thanks for letting me know you read this though, and what names you liked! I liked those ones too, heheh. And no problem! =) Have a nice Valentine’s Day!

TaffyKitty12

Heeeey, ilovemoonie!
        Awh gosh, I am so sorry for the late response, bud! DX I’ve been so busy this week, I haven’t really had the time to come on and reply to much of anything until just now XP
        Anyway, I’m gonna go ahead and make sure I reply to your whole update! I don’t know how long I can make my response, eheh (gonna be busy this afternoon so I’m just trying to hurry ‘^^ ), but I’ll try not to leave anything really important out!
        My reply is down below:
        “Hiya, buddy! It’s okay. I don’t mind one bit ;)
        Thanks a bunch for posting this, actually! ^-^ I was excited to hear about your day, hehe! ;D It sounds like you had a really fun one, no? Pizza, movies, games… what’s not to love? XD I’m happy to hear that you had a nice day, overall! <3 (Ooh, is it? That's cool! =D I've actually never watched the Cinderella one, eheh– only The Lion King and The Jungle Book remakes (and a small part of the Aladdin one, but it was really hard for me to get into, for some reason :P )…

TaffyKitty12

… I absolutely loved The Jungle Book one, but then again, I never saw the original so I guess I don’t have anything to really compare it to, oof ,XD Anyway, I’m glad it was a good movie, and hopefully I can see it myself, someday! ;) )
          Ooh, new webkinz, huh? That’s always awesome! :D I gotta say, you got some really good ones, this year! =] The signature beagle, tie-dyed pony, lucky dino, and blue whale are all such awesome and cute plushies… I’m glad you could get them! =D
          First off, I’m thrilled that you like the beagle! ^-^ Isn’t it such a cute siggie? :) The “small” ones are always pretty adorable, if you ask me XD Anyway, it’s neat that you’ll be making yours a girl, and I love the personality you have in mind! A Hermione-type ‘kinz who is really smart, is friends with Kyle, and thinks that books solve everything? Yes, please! XDD Suggestions, eh? Oof, I’m not sure if I’m the right person for that… ‘^^ I still haven’t named my second signature beagle, even though I’ve had him/her since 2017! :P (It’s my only old signature that hasn’t been named)…

TaffyKitty12

… I can’t really think of any good suggestions at the moment, but if I do eventually think of any, I’ll be sure to let ya know! In the meantime, I think the name “Amber” is actually pretty cute, personally! :3 If I were you, that’s the one I’d go with ;) But, that’s just my two-cents! At any extent, congrats on your new signature, and I hope you enjoy her! ;D
            Onto the next one, it’s super cool that you were able to get the lucky dino, too! I didn’t know that you didn’t own any Webkinz dinos prior to him, but hey– at least you finally got one, yeah? =] In my opinion, the lucky dino has got to be one of the coolest ones out there! I mean, how can someone not love a stegosaurus covered in shamrocks, ya know? XD
            Anyhoo, I love what you’re going to name the little guy! What a cute and unique idea! ^-^ And, like you said, “Felix” just sounds neat on a dinosaur XDD Ohh, right, now I remember that! That potion was from the 6th Harry Potter, right? The Half-Blood Prince? I knew what it…

TaffyKitty12

… and what it did, but forgot the name until you mentioned it just now X,D
              Oh gosh, and that personality is just hilarious! :,D So, I guess that means he wouldn’t like Ebony Meow, huh? Or my black cat, Hollyleaf? Also I like how Felix is obsessed with looking for clovers XDD How precious! ;)
              And YAY, a tie-dyed pony! =D I’ve always loved that one though maybe I’m biased ’cause my friend’s first character that she ever used in a roleplay with me was a tie dyed pony named “Moondancer”… and she recently gave her to me as a gift, ’cause she didn’t really want ol’ Moon anymore It’s so cute and colorful– I’m happy that you were able to get it a gift, this time around! ;D “Starburst” is the perfect name, too! :3 It’s colorful just like the candy! XD I like how she’ll be friends with some of your other horses, as well :) Gosh, it’s been a while since I’ve heard about Stormbreaker or Quicksilver! :o Do you still use those two, sometimes? Oh! And I hope you can think of a good personality for Starburst! =] …

TaffyKitty12

… If you ever need any help, please let me know!
              Finally, I’m thrilled that you could get a blue whale, hehe! It’s an oldie but a goodie XD Oh, has it? Well then, that makes it even better! :) “Neptune” is a swell name, too! ^-^
              RIGHT, I kinda remember that idea! Well, I remembered that you’d like to name a golden pegasus “Venus”, anyway ,XD (Hope you can get that one, sometime!! It just stinks that it’s so expensive XP I really want one, too, but I can’t bring myself to pay nearly $100 for almost any Webkinz, especially if it’s not a signature :( ) Hmm, do ya? That’d be neat, if you had a bunch of pets with planet names like that! =] Ooh, I know! Maybe if you got, like, a curly lion, you could name it “Jupiter”? After all, that lion features some of the same colors as the planet, plus it’s the king of the jungle (and, if I recall correctly, I think Jupiter is the “king of the gods” in Roman mythology? I dunno. I don’t usually read mythology ’cause it’s just so weird ,XD )
              Welp, at any extent, I hope…

TaffyKitty12

… you enjoy Neptune (as well as Starburst, Felix, and the beagle), and thanks a bunch for telling us about ‘em! :D Congrats again!
              Moving on here… I’m glad you decided to post about some of your other gifts! :) Seems like you got a bunch of really neat ones, hehe! :3
              A Ravenclaw t-shirt and a realistic Baby Yoda drawing sound pretty awesome to me! XD Man, that guy must be a pretty amazing artist if he can draw so many different characters like that X,D Is this your first non-Marvel drawing you got from him? If so, that’s cool! :)
              Ah, I actually haven’t watched The Mandalorian (my mom, dad, and brother do, though– I’m just usually busy whenever they watch it :P Hope to see it sometime, though!), but I have seen Baby Yoda! He is cute, but I don’t think anyone in my family likes him more than my mom does XDD She just adores Baby Yoda, haha!
              OOH, and you got a crocheted Baby Yoda plush for your sister?? Aww, that was so sweet of her to do! :,) I can only imagine how long it must’ve…

TaffyKitty12

… but hey, that just goes to show how much she cares about you! ^-^ Oh yes, definitely be sure to send in a picture of him, hehe! I’d love to see what he actually “looks” like! ;D
              ~ In all, thanks for the great update, my friend, and I hope you have an excellent day! :)
              (Oh, and that’s okay, moonie! I definitely understand that schoolwork can keep ya busy! Don’t worry about trying to come on here a whole lot during those weeks that you have a lot of homework! Besides, in all honestly, school been keeping me pretty busy lately, too, ahah ‘^^ Next week’s going to be an especially hard week for me to come on and reply to things, since I have just so much to do :/ Anyway, enough about me– I hope your schoolwork goes well for ya!
              And that’s alright, buddy! I won’t be there, either, also for reasons of busyness ,XD Hope you have a fun time with your sister! <3
              Oh say, speaking of this weekend… do you think you'll be free on Sunday afternoon? I'm pretty sure I'll be free..

TaffyKitty12

…and I’m just asking because, well, you know… ,XD
              Thanks for asking, by the way! Last weekend was good, thanks :) Busy, but good XD I had Monday off which was nice! Had lunch and spent most of that day playing a new video game I got, haha. How was yours? ^-^ )
              Also for a supposedly “hurried” response, I actually made this really long. Like, a lot longer than I thought. Er, sorry X,D Guess I got a little carried away

ilovemoonie

Hey, Taffy! I don’t have long to be on here right now (I have to go work on school in just a minute ‘^^ ), but I just wanted to let you know that I’ve read your response to my update, and thanks so much for taking the time to reply! I really appreciate it, pal! <3 I dunno if I'll be able to respond back to it or not, unfortunately, (I've got a lot of things I need to reply to on here, at the moment XP ), but I at least wanted to let you know that I'd seen it! (Also, I absolutely love your idea of naming a Curly Lion "Jupiter"!! Thanks for the awesome suggestion! ;D Plus the Curly Lion is only like $15 on eBay, which is very affordable, unlike a certain golden, winged Webkinz… *cough*golden pegasus*cough* :P )
              Anyway, I also wanted to answer your question at the end, real quick! I should be free on Sunday afternoon, yes! =) I'd love to chat with ya then, if you want to/are able to! ^-^ If so, do you think our usual time would work? If a chat does work for you…

ilovemoonie

…maybe you could send the letter/gift when it gets a little closer, just to confirm, and I could send one back? (And if something changes and it doesn’t work for you, just don’t send anything, and if it no longer works for me, I could send you the “Have an awesome day” letter?)
              Anyway, thanks again for taking the time to reply to this, pal, and I hope you have a great day! :D Like I said, I have to go do some school now, but I’ll be back on later to reply to stuff, including your update above!

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, ilovemoonie! =] (It’s okay! I know that you’re busy, so I totally understand ;) Heck, I wouldn’t even be on here right now, myself, if I had schoolwork! ‘^^ I decided to take today off, though, which is why I’ve been able to comment so much)
              Alrighty, thanks a bunch for letting me know! :D Ah, it’s no problem at all, bud! :) After all, I would’ve felt absolutely terrible if I couldn’t reply to this! XP Oh, and that’s fine! I know my response was super long, so don’t worry about replying back! As long as you read it, that’s what matters ;)
              (Anyhoo, I’m glad you liked the “Jupiter” idea! XD WHOA, is it? That’s a lot cheaper than I thought it would be! :o Welp, if you ever get one, be sure to let me know! ^-^ Oh gosh, yes! The price of that thing is totally absurd ‘^^ Anyway, if you’d ever like any more planet ‘kinz ideas, I’m always happy to help! *salutes* =D )…

TaffyKitty12

… Ooh, yes, and thanks a ton for telling me about Sunday, pal! :) I’m glad it might work for you, hehe! Yup– so long as I’m not but (which I don’t think I will be) I’d be most delighted to have a chat with you then! =] Lets see, as for times… would maybe 2:30 our time work on your end? I know we’ve been doing 2:00 lately, but ahh… I feel like 2:30 might be a little better, in case I get caught up with some unexpected duties (like last time XP )
              Oh! And yep– I’ll be sure to send you a letter/gift, just in case! Tell you what: if Sunday afternoon still looks free for me, I’ll send you that stuff on Saturday morning or afternoon. If not, I just won’t send anything, like you suggested. And okay! That letter idea sounds good to me :) If I see that in my kinzpost, then I’ll know that I shouldn’t expect to see you….

TaffyKitty12

… Anyhoo, I hope it works out! ^-^ It’d be fun to talk to you again! :D (And I also came up with a character idea I sorta want to tell you about ,XD )
              And that’s a-okay! :) You can reply to it whenever!
              Thanks again, and have a great day!
              (OH, by the way… I also replied to Loki’s response to Clint in our thread! I hope you like it XDD )

ilovemoonie

Hi again, Taffy! ^-^ (Thanks for understanding! Oh, really? Well, that’s cool that you were able to get yesterday off from school! I’m sure it’s nice getting a break every now and then, yeah? I actually took Monday and Tuesday off this week, ahah :P )
              You’re welcome! Aw, well thanks! :) Though, if there’s ever a post of mine that you end up being unable to reply to, I wouldn’t want you to feel terrible about it!! D: I’d understand! And anyway, I mean, I’m sure there’s several posts of yours that I never replied to back when I was super behind with things… XP Thanks for understanding! I really want to reply, but I know I need to give a higher priority to the updates and things that I still haven’t responded to, as well as the roleplays, and by the time I get to all that, it might be a while ‘^^ But, you never know! Anything is possible XD
              (Ahh and yesss, it’s a really awesome idea, I’d say! Then again, you always have great ideas for names/characters! ;D I know, right? I had thought it was more expensive, too…

ilovemoonie

…so I was really surprised when I saw that there were several for only $15! Maybe I should get one relatively soon, though, in case it does get more expensive… :o I’ll definitely let you know if I ever get him! ;) Ahh, yeah, that one really is ridiculous XP I mean, I have paid $100 for a Webkinz once before (the Signature Calico Cat), but it’s not something I would/could do often, especially on a non-Signature :/ Oh, and thanks for the offer! =) Actually, I came up with a couple possible ideas for more planet-named pets earlier…perhaps I could tell you about them at the park, or something?)
              No problem, pal! Really? Well, great! =D I’m glad it’s looking like Sunday should work for both of us…I always love our chats, after all! ^-^ Oh, and sure, 2:30 should work for me! I get it! Even if it turns out 2:00 would have worked for you, better safe than sorry, right? It shouldn’t make a difference to me anyway, so 2:30 should be perfectly fine! =]
              Alrighty, and that sounds good! I’ll be sure to keep a lookout…

ilovemoonie

…for your letter/package, then, and if I receive one, I will try to give you my response sometime on Saturday, or Sunday morning at the very latest. I hope it works out, too! It’d be so fun to have another chat with you! ^-^ (Ooh, really? Nice!! I’d love to hear your new character idea! ;D )
              You’re welcome, and thank you, Taffy; I hope you have a wonderful day, yourself! =)
              (OOH thanks so much for letting me know!! I just read Clint’s response, and oh my goodness, it was amazing! XDD I can’t wait to have Loki respond! I’ll try to post his reply before comments stop moderating for the weekend!)

Heya, moonie! Thanks for letting us know of what you got for gifts and what you did on Monday! I enjoyed reading about them, and I’m looking forward to reply to this! Unfortunately, I can’t reply to this right now since I gotta get off in a moment but I hope to get to this as soon as I can! In the meantime, thanks for letting us know, and I hope you have a good day, my friend! (By the way, I sent ya a gift on Webkinz a couple days ago, hope you enjoyed! XD)

ilovemoonie

Hiya, Spring! =] No problem; I’m glad you enjoyed reading my post! And that’s okay, I totally understand! I know you’ve been busy, not to mention my update was really long, ahah, so you can take your time replying to this, no worries at all!! :) I look forward to reading your response, when you are able to post it, of course, but no rush! In the meantime, I hope you have a great Friday and weekend, pal! ^-^ (Ah, yes, and thank you so much for the gift and letter you sent me! :D That was sweet of you! <3 )

(Hey, moonie! Ah well, thanks for understanding! I hope you had a great weekend as well! It was really fun chatting with ya and others at the park yesterday XD that was awesome. Ah, you’re very welcome, my friend! I’m glad you liked my gift! ^-^)
            Hiya, moonie! Oh yeah, I remember! I’m glad you decided to post about it! It’s awesome to hear that you had a fun day! Ooh, my gosh! That’s totally awesome that you got the Small Signature Beagle! I thought that one was super adorable! ^w^ Aww, heheh, I think Amber is such a cute name anyway.
            Oh yes, very lucky indeed that you got the Lucky Dino XD Oh, really? That’s cool! I love the name you thought for him, I thought that’s unique.
            Aww, I think it’s cool that you got the Tie-Dyed Pony, I always thought that one looked pretty. Ooh, I love the name “Starburst”! I think it’s an awesome idea to name her that!
            Ooh, the Blue Whale! Oh my gosh, yeah I love the name Neptune XD Congrats on getting it! I always thought…

…that one was a pretty cool ‘kinz! ^-^
              Oh, that’s awesome to hear that you got other gifts as well! Ah, I get what ya mean about lacking in merchandise for some kind of thing XD I’ve been thinking about that as well. Anyway, that’s cool that you got the Ravenclaw T-shirt! Oh, that’s cool XD I’ve been hearing about Baby Yoda lately which is quite interesting I guess? I don’t really get the hype about it in all honestly ;P But, it’s cool that you got a cute drawing of it! Oh, me? Nah, I’m not really much into Disney nowadays so it’s not really my thing for now. Plus, I don’t have where it’s on anyway. ;P
              Aww, that sounds adorable that your sister crocheted stuffed Baby Yoda for ya! Aww yeah, that was super nice of her to make it for ya! ^w^ Oh, sure thing! I’d love to see SC photos of the gifts you got! Definitely do that whenever you can! ^-^
              No worries, you’re definitely not bragging at all XD Ah yeah, no worries. I haven’t been on…

…here much lately as well, and this week is probably gonna be harder for me to be on much due to the major assignment I got ;P You too! I hope you have a good Tuesday as well! ^-^

Comments are closed.