Upcoming Pets

Home Forums Ask Questions Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 4,283 replies, has 95 voices, and was last updated by  _emiemiemiemiemi_ 5 days, 23 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

TaffyKitty12

Ah hey, fellas!
      Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to send those drawings in to the SC over the weekend… ‘^^ I was busier than expected =T (That’s also why I wasn’t able to reply to anything, eheh XP ) But, I should be able to finish those up (and submit ‘em) later today! I’m *hoping* the links will moderate tomorrow so I can post them then, but if something happens they don’t, I guess I’ll just post them whatever day they go through.
      Anyway, I can’t wait for you guys to see my pictures! ^-^ Sorry for the delay, though :c

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ilovemoonie

Hey, Taffy! Oh, that’s all right! I understand that you weren’t able to send the drawings in over the weekend. I ended up having more going on than I thought I would, too, (my sister and I watched a three hour movie Saturday evening, and yesterday after I talked to you, (it was great seeing ya, by the way! ^-^ ), I ended up talking with both my friend and then one of my sisters, ahah =P ), so that’s why I didn’t reply to much over the weekend, either. =/ Anyway, I can’t wait to see your pictures, though, whenever they moderate! ^-^ I’m sure they’ll be wonderful, as always! =D If they don’t end up moderating tomorrow though, I guess I’ll just post my update whatever day you don’t post about the photos (so either Wednesday or Thursday), if that’s okay…? Anyway, no worries, and thanks for letting us know! I look forward to seeing your photos soon!! =]

ilovemoonie

(Oops, I just realized I started out saying “drawings”, then switched to “pictures”, and by the end of my comment I was saying “photos”, even though I think you said you were sending in drawings, not photos, right? =P Well, whatever it is you post, I can’t wait to see it all the same XD )

Hey! That’s alright, Taffy! =) I was busier this weekend than I thought too pfft.. ‘^^ I’m gonna try to go reply to Arlo’s bio pretty soon! But yeah, it’s fine. Hopefully your drawings moderate soon, so you can still post them this week!

Oh hey there, Taffy! Ah yeah? Well, that’s alright. Thanks for letting us know. Ooh, okay! I can’t wait to see them then XD Thanks again, and it’s fine! Oh! By the way, I’m sorry for reminding you here but uh, did you see and reply to my messages in the other game that I sent you the other day? Hopefully you’ll reply back soon, because uh, I gotta post something on your wall that I’m excited to announce to you tonight. Hope you don’t mind? I apologize in advance for giving you more to reply to considering you’ve been pretty busy lately XP I do hope you’ll reply eventually though… Oh, and you can definitely update me on your progress on that Stimpy masterpiece if ya want! ^-^ Anyway, PLEASE let me know! Hopefully you’ll get to see this! :)

TaffyKitty12

Oh, hey! Well, uh, since you guys seemed okay with it, I’m gonna go ahead and start posting Arlo’s bio down below =]
      Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to finish it all before this morning, ahah (I’ve been busier than expected this week ‘^^), but, I should be able to type up those last few parts soon.
      I’ll start posting what I have right now. The rest should be up here a little later this afternoon, after I finish my assignment for school!
      Hope you all enjoy:

TaffyKitty12

Name: Arlo Flynn
        Species: Signature Timber Wolf
        Eye Color: Both of Arlo’s eyes are a pretty shade of medium green– almost comparable to the color of a granny smith apple, but a little darker.
        Appearance: Arlo is a fairly average-looking timber wolf. He’s covered in long, fluffy brownish-gray fur, which alternates between dark gray on his ears, back, and forehead, and light gray on his chest, face, and limbs. His nose, in contrast, is dark brown.
        Moreover, Arlo’s ears are a bit rounded at the top, and his face is kind of round, too. In terms of height, Arlo is actually on the short end for both his gender and his species. In fact, he’s the same height as his sister… which wouldn’t be that big of a deal, except Arlo is a boy, and timber wolves are usually taller than red wolves. He’s kind of slim, as well– he isn’t “skinny”, per se, but he’s not muscular or well-built, either. However, Arlo is sorta handsome, though!
        He generally wears an outfit consisting of dark-colored pants, sneakers, and a hoodie…

TaffyKitty12

~2~ … or a layered t-shirt. He only ever wears short sleeves when it’s hot out. Like Ava the spaniel, Arlo is fairly modest in terms of dress :P
          Nicknames: Arlo’s name is too short for him to have any real nicknames, though some of his peers have referred to him as “runt” in the past, due to his diminutive stature and submissive personality.
          Residence: Arlo and his family used to live in Florida when he was younger– but, once he turned 12, his father got a new job in Kinzville, and they had to move. He still misses his old home, but he does enjoy all that Kinzville has to offer.
          Family: Arlo has both a mom and a dad (his mother, Charlotte, is a red wolf and his father, Boulder, is a timber wolf), as well as a red wolf non-identical twin sister by the name of “Dakota.” Though they’re twins, Dakota is technically a little older than Arlo, since she was born a few hours before he was.
          Arlo also has a few grandparents, as well as a bunch of cousins and aunts and uncles…

TaffyKitty12

~3~ … One of his cousins, Epsilon, is a young timber wolf pup on his father’s side. Alpha is a black wolf cousin on his mother’s side, who is close in age to Arlo. But, despite the fact that they’re almost the same age, they have vastly different personalities.
            Personality: Majestic, strong, and cool– those are just some of the adjectives that come to mind when thinking of a timber wolf, right?
            Well, then be prepared to meet Arlo, who is probably the exact opposite of what one would expect from his species.
            ~ ~ ~
            In terms of sociality, Arlo is somewhere in the middle– he’s neither shy nor outgoing. He’s not that afraid to approach new ‘kinz and converse with them, but it’s usually not his favorite activity. He’s definitely more of an introvert, though, who prefers spending time with just family and/or close friends… or by himself, but Arlo doesn’t necessarily like being alone for extended periods of time.
            He’s also kind of awkward, too, which makes socializing a little hard, at times. He never really knows what to say and how to say it, when talking to new people…

TaffyKitty12

~4~ … Anyhow, moving onto his other traits, there’s a lot to love about Arlo!
              For one, he’s a pretty happy and optimistic guy, overall. He tries hard not to let life get him down, and believes in looking for the silver lining in just about every situation.
              Moreover, Arlo is both sweet and kind (he’s generally a pretty friendly fella), and he’s good-natured, to boot! He’s pretty even-tempered, so you’ll probably never have to worry about him screaming his head off at you. Unlike some other ‘kinz I know… :P I’m lookin’ at you, Clint
              He’s also smart, loyal, and obedient. In fact, his parents have never had any trouble getting him to do chores– even if he doesn’t feel like doing them, he’ll still accomplish ‘em, anyway. He’s not a rebellious child by any means, nor is he a troublemaker.
              Arlo is pretty adamant about his faith, too, and is quite sympathetic. He doesn’t like seeing others upset, and always tries hard to cheer them up. Luckily, his smile, as well as his truly hilarious laughter, are contagious! You can’t be sad for long with a friend like Arlo around…

TaffyKitty12

~5~ … He can help you turn a bad day into a good one!
              However, like just about every other animal out there, Arlo’s personality isn’t just limited to the good stuff; he does have his fair share of negative and “neutral” traits, as well.
              First off, Arlo, well… he’s basically the definition of an “omega wolf” :P (By the way, an “omega” is the least dominant, weakest wolf in a pack– basically, they’re at the bottom of pack hierarchy) He’s not very brave, nor does he have high levels of self-confidence, either. He’s not adventurous in the least, and prefers sticking to the “familiar” whenever possible.
              Additionally, Arlo is very submissive– it’s fairly easy to pressure him into doing or saying something. Arlo is also willing to do almost anything to avoid arguments or other people getting angry at him. This holds true even for his likes and dislikes; if someone disagrees with him on something (ex. they like something that he doesn’t, or they don’t like something that he likes) Arlo will usually just “change” his opinion/preferences because he thinks it’ll make them happy…

TaffyKitty12

~6~ … [Here's a sample convo, for example:
              Random Webkinz: "Hey, did you see that new movie?" ~ Arlo: *happily* "Yeah!" ~ Random Webkinz: "What did you think of it?"~ Arlo: "I thought it was pretty good" ~ Random Webkinz: *scoffs* "Well, I thought it was terrible! How can anyone like that movie??" ~ Arlo: *cringes and laughs nervously* "Oh uh, heheh. Yeah. I guess it wasn't so great, come to think of it..."
              (Though, it is important to note that Arlo only does this with the little stuff; like, if someone said that they hated animated movies and drawings, then he'd stick to his sentiments)]
              He does this so often, however, that it’s hard to keep track of what is real opinions/favorites are. Only his close friends and family ever really know.
              Moreover, Arlo is absolutely terrible at giving compliments =P As mentioned earlier, Arlo is a fairly awkward guy when it comes time to socializing… and making complimentary remarks are no exception. Being the friendly guy that he is, Arlo often tries to say something nice to every animal he meets, but his attempts to do…

TaffyKitty12

~7~ … so almost always fall flat; he gets so nervous that he usually ends up saying something kind of stupid. For instance, let’s say he’s approached by a friendly Webkinz. Instead of giving them a normal compliment like “Hey, your outfit looks cool!” or “Neat hat you’re heading”, he’ll generally say something like, “Oh… you have nice… feet?” Yeah, it’s super awkward ,XD
              Also, even though he’s considered the “runt” of his family, Arlo is actually quite protective of his sister, Dakota– especially when it comes time to who she hangs out with (particularly if they’re a boy) :P If he doesn’t like the looks of a certain webkinz, then he’ll specifically tell her to stay away from them or else he’ll have to take “extreme measures” (yeah, he has a tendency to overreact, but he does have good intentions; he doesn’t want to see Dakota get bullied or betrayed by a “friend”, or anything!) But she usually ignores him. I mean, it’s not like Arlo is that intimidating, anyway, and his so-called “extreme measures” always involve him freaking out and calling his buddies =P
              Finally, Arlo is rather sensitive…

TaffyKitty12

[Ah, I'm afraid this is all I can post for now XP Sorry about that, fellas! :( I'll be back in a few hours, though, to type up the rest.
              In the meantime, please do not post anything below this thread! Wait to post any comments until after I finish Arlo's bio.
              ~Thanks in advance!]

TaffyKitty12

[Continued from above]
              ~8~ … It doesn’t take a whole lot to make him feel hurt or sad, and, unlike his sister, he will show his emotions whenever someone/something makes him upset.
              However, despite his shortcomings, Arlo really is a pretty good guy, overall, and it’s worth giving him a chance!
              As far as other stuff goes, one of Arlo’s absolute favorite things in the whole wide world is studying and talking about the animation process… especially colorscripts. (A “colorscript” is almost like a mini storyboard created for an animated film. There might be two or three panels drawn for every scene, and each one is colored in with some sort of artistic medium (pencils, pastels, etc.) When placed side by side with the other panels, the colorscript will show how the color palate of a movie will change over time. For instance, in many movies, there will be a period of drab colored scenes to indicate sadness or the low-point of the film. I dunno how much that makes sense, but that’s the best way I can describe it :P I definitely recommend looking it up, ’cause it’s interesting!)
              Arlo is…

TaffyKitty12

~9~ … extremely fascinated by just how much color choice can really impact the mood and tone of a scene, and hence, he’s determined to become a professional colorscripter when he gets older. He’s even studied color theory, and has taken multiple art classes in order to “hone in” his skills. Currently, Arlo makes his own mock colorscripts for practice, usually basing them upon past personal experiences (he once made a colorscript of himself on a family vacation– it was kind of cool XD ) or scenes from his favorite novels.
              And, needless to say, Arlo is a huge fan of animated movies, in addition to the processes that make them. He adores both 2D and CGI films, and watches them frequently. Some people make fun of him for this, saying that he’s “too old to be watching kids movies”, but Arlo doesn’t pay any attention to them. In his mind, animated movies are a form of art that can be enjoyed by all audiences, not just little children.
              Moreover, besides knowing how to make a colorscript, Arlo has another neat talent– he can play the trombone!…

TaffyKitty12

~10~ … Now, Arlo isn’t as passionate about music as his sister, Dakota (she plays her guitar like, every day :P ), but he will sometimes pick up his instrument and practice it. He thinks it would be kind of neat to join a jazz band for fun, someday, but he realizes that he still has some ways to go until he’s ready. Don’t get me wrong, Arlo is pretty good with his trombone, but he’s not like an expert musician or anything.
              Also, though a pretty peppy guy in general, Arlo is a bit skittish. It doesn’t take much to spook him or make him nervous. You can tell when he’s anxious, too, because he fidgets a lot and can’t sit still.
              Oh! It’s worth mentioning, too, that Arlo currently doesn’t play any sports. He’s not a very athletic wolf, and isn’t really aggressive enough to be good at most sports (besides that, the only sport he would even be remotely interested in is curling, which is more of a strategy-type game). He also doesn’t have the highest opinion of athletes, because he used to get bullied by jock-type pets…

TaffyKitty12

~11~ … when he was younger. He knows that not every ‘kinz athlete is that way, but he’s still wary around those kinds of animals, just in case…
              Friends: As one might have expected, Arlo (unfortunately) doesn’t have a lot of friends. As a matter of fact, he only has two, as of currently: Pebble Heart the signature cougar, and Urjurak the signature brown bear.
              Arlo met Pebble Heart shortly after he moved to Kinzville, and the flora-loving feline has been his best friend ever since! Despite their differences in personality, Arlo and Pebble Heart do share some commonalities. For instance, they both play a brass instrument and enjoy paying close attention to details. They see each other fairly often– probably about once a week, on average. Their favorite place to hang out is at the park or the edge of the small forest near Pebble Heart’s home, where they can both observe and draw nature together.
              Arlo isn’t quite as close to Urjurak (the chubby, peaceful bear is more of a “back-up” friend, at the moment), but the two are still pretty good pals, nonetheless! They even…

TaffyKitty12

~12~ … have a unique way of staying in touch with one another by using walkie-talkies.
              Arlo doesn’t have any other acquaintances at the moment, though he’ll occasionally talk to Molly (Dakota’s best friend) whenever she comes over for a visit. He kinda feels weird chatting with her for long periods of time, though, so he only really sticks around long enough to make some small talk before heading off and doing something else.
              Oh! And Arlo does know Fluttering Bird (Pebble Heart’s recently-adopted sister), but has never really talked to her. Every time he goes to Pebble Heart’s house and Flutter sees him, she gets all bashful and then claims that she has to go “run some errands” with Pebble Heart’s dad. Weird. :P
              Favorite Color: Green (he thinks it’s such a pretty color! His favorite kinds of green include lime green, yellow green, and emerald green)
              Least Favorite Color: None. He finds something to love in every color!
              Favorite Food: Chicken sandwiches (breaded, not grilled), though pepperoni pizza is a close second.
              Likes: Sunny days, reading books, snow (he may prefer warm…

TaffyKitty12

~13~ … weather, overall, but Arlo just loves playing in the snow!), milkshakes, sledding, Brooke (female signature arctic fox), Christian music, Pizza Hut, stargazing, lightning bugs, vacations, animated movies (his absolute favorite is UP; he just loves the plot and character/background designs, and appreciates the amount of thought that the animators put into the movie’s color palette [there's actually a little blurb in one of my Disney animation books that talks about how they decided on what colors to use in the different scenes of UP... it's actually really interesting!]), giving advice to his sister on what colors to wear, sour gummies, nature, palm trees, hoodies, making silly faces and telling jokes with his sister, howling at the moon (he’s embarrassed to admit it, but he has an almost irresistible urge to howl at it, especially when it’s in the full moon phase. He thinks it’s kind of fun and relaxing, though, and especially enjoys it when his family joins in with him).
              Dislikes: Blueberries, cloudly/rainy days (they make it hard for him to get inspired :P ), being called a “runt”…

TaffyKitty12

~14~ … when Dakota even so much as talks to a boy pet, being embarrassed, spiders (especially Hawaiian happy face spiders; for whatever reason, those ones really bother him), when people tell him that they hate animated movies, scary books or movies, crying, mushrooms, Webkinz who feel the need to act really “cool” and “hip” and rub it all into other animals’ faces, meatloaf, people who are mean to him or to his sister, bicycles (he never learned how to ride one), trench coats.

TaffyKitty12

~~~ Alrighty, welp, I hope you guys enjoyed learning about Arlo! :) Sorry this bio was so long, though, and that it took me forever to post on here, ahah XP (I really thought I’d have the whole day off today, but I didn’t :( I just gone done with school a few minutes ago)
        Anyhow, special to thanks to everyone who reads this, as well as everyone who takes the time to reply! ^-^
        I spend hours upon hours on each and every bio I post on here for you guys, so any feedback on my characters always means the world to me :,) <3
        Only thing is, now that I got Arlo's bio done, I'm not quite sure whose I'll work on next. I mean, it'll be a little while 'till I do another, probably, and the next one I do will more than likely be a fact sheet, but still.. :P I usually have at least someone in mind, but not this time. Hmm, well, how about this? Why don't I let you guys choose which one (or ones) I do next? :)
        Here are some characters of mine that currently have developed personalities…

TaffyKitty12

… Lemme know which ones sound the best to you!:
          -Betsy (female signature cow; down to earth country girl who is bold, funny, and hardworking),
          -Memphis (male signature german shorthaired pointer; serious, paranoid, hard to make laugh, and is usually distrusting of others; probably plays the banjo)
          -Hollyleaf (female black cat; one of Fallen Leaves’ best friends; intelligent, wise, and generally a stickler for the rules)
          -Stephen Range (male signature normande cow; a rich hand doctor with a dry sense of humor who secretly enjoys making ballon animals)
          -Marco (male signature harp seal; Grace’s older brother; serious, competitive [remember, he's a champion swimmer], and very protective of his little sister)
          -Fiona (female signature dutch bunny; Jessie’s sister; quirky, curious, kinda weird, and has a random obsession with both zums and Cocoa Puffs)
          -Tobias (male signature raccoon; shifty, sleazy, and pretty untrustworthy due to the fact that he’s betrayed friends in the past, though he’s trying hard to “reform” himself; has no friends but Mantis the sloth is totally obsessed with him, because raccoons are her favorite thing ever :P )
          Annnd, there’s also a few other ‘kinz that I’d like to eventually…

TaffyKitty12

… post bios/fact sheets for, but they’re not that developed at the moment, so I’ll just wait to mention them until some other time.
            Oh! And one last thing– next week is unfortunately going to be my last week of decent activity on here for a while, ’cause March and April are looking to be very busy months for me :( However, I plan on posting a few little things before that time, if that’s okay with you guys?
            One thing I’d like to post are some SC pictures, ’cause I’ve recently made some cute drawings that I’d love to show you guys! ^-^ I’m hoping I can submit those over the weekend and post the links on Monday or Tuesday. I would also like to post an activity/pet naming update soon, too, but I may wait to do that until next Friday or next weekend.
            If you guys have stuff you’d like to post at those times, though, don’t let me stop ya! I can’t really postpone this stuff ’cause next week is the only time I can really post it, ahah, but I certainly wouldn’t mind…

TaffyKitty12

… if you guys posted your own things on the same day(s) =]
              Anyway, uh, now that I have some free time on my hands, I’ll try my best to respond to a few things that I’ve missed! Unfortunately, it’s getting kinda late now, so I can’t guarantee that I’ll be able to reply to everything before the weekend… ‘^^ Worst case scenario, I’ll work on that stuff sometime tomorrow or on Sunday.
              ~ ~ Thanks again to everyone who reads and replies to this, and I hope you all have an excellent Friday! :D
              <3 Taffy

Hey, Taffy! Oh my goodness, I just love Arlo! What a cute little guy! X) (The bio is so well written too!) I’ll be sure to reply to this later, probably over the weekend. But for now, I wanted to answer your questions you had while I can. Heh.. yeah, that is a funny feeling I guess – not having any other Webkinz to work on. But we’ll fix that right up lol! It was a fun idea for you to ask us about it! At the moment, I think I’m most curious about Fiona and Betsy, since I heard about them recently (Betsy being a new Kinz to you and Fiona being mentioned in Mozart’s bio).. but I’m also interested in Memphis and Tobias! Honestly these two just kinda of sound like funny characters to me XD But pretty interesting as well! I know that doesn’t narrow it down a lot.. but maybe that’ll help a little? Let me know which you think you’ll start working on though! Aww, really? =( Well that’s too bad.. but I‘m sure we’ll still see ya somewhat during those months, right? I hope so! Anyway, yeah, I’m fine with you posting stuff next week! I don’t have any plans. …

… I don’t know about anyone else, although I haven’t heard about anyone posting anything – as far as I remember. OH and I love drawings! What did you draw? =) I cant wait to see ‘em when you post them! And that’s fine! I see you replied to a few things already.. thanks for replying to my drawing <3 =) Good luck with replying to whatever else ya need to get to! Have a good weekend! Oh and I’ll be back soon! ;P

OKAY – I’m back! Alrighty, time to dig into the bio again *rubs hands* XD So firstly, I like Flynn for his last name! That’s his last name and not his middle name, right? Either way, it’s pretty cute, heheh. I also find his green eyes to be so pretty! They looked adorable in that one drawing you did do him, and I can just imagine green eyes with that light brown fur to be pretty handsome hehe! Perhaps I can draw him someday? That would be a fun challenge! I like that he has a slight build, too, cause I feel like that goes with his “omega” personality, as you say. Aww =T I don’t like that people would call him “runt”! That sounds kinda mean.. It’s interesting that he moved though. Oh! Heh, that’s funny that you incorporated Epsilon and Alpha into Arlo’s family world. That was a good idea! And onto his personality! Aw, sweet little Arlo.. XD I like that he’s introverted and awkward (Sorry, Arlo, but it’s cute to be awkward) …

… I can relate with the only wanting to be with people you’re close to, or being alone, yet not wanting to be away from people for too long. It gets lonely after a while, right, Arlo? =P Aww, yes, good boy! Be optimistic and kind! X) He sounds so sweet, awh. It’s nice how even-tempered he is too. Pfft, the Clint reference XD Yeaah, Clint isn’t the most chill, even tempered guy, is he? XD What a good lil guy Arlo is! Loyal, obedient, not rebellious or anything.. like I said- he’s just too sweet lol. I bet he’s a great son, and friend! Aww, I like that has a strong faith! I’m assuming you mean he’s Christian? =) He sounds like a gentle, loving lad, so it would make sense! Oh my goodness THE CONTAGIOUS SMILES! I smile at anyone that smiles, hahah XD I bet I would never stop smiling around him! Oh boy, the negative trait list.. THATS NON EXISTENT! Arlo is PERFECT I tell ya! XD Just kiddie, but even his negative traits are adorable to me XD …

… But yeah, I do pity him for his awkwardness and submissive attitude.. Oof, I’m not much of a leader either! I get not being super adventurous and sticking to the comfortable.. ‘^^ I like my little cozy place where nothing bad happens, eheh.. but it is better to be adventurous and risk failure, I know. Still, I think it only adds to his cute character =) Aww, he does sound pretty submissive! Poor guy! I hate to say that it would annoy me if I was friends with him. ‘^^ It annoys me when I cant figure out stuff about my friends, like what stuff they like. I think I would be thoroughly confused with Arlo, oof! It’s kind of funny, but it’s a bit sad that he’ll just say whatever to avoid conflict and make people happy. Oh my gosh, and his awkward complimenting.. XD Give up on the complimenting people, Arlo! It ain’t workin! XD Gosh, that’s funny though. “Thanks, I like my feet, too Arlo..” XD …

… lol, I love that he’s protective of Dakota, even though he’s not very strong or tough XD *pats Arlo’s head* Good, Arlo, you protect her.. X’) PFFT he’s protective about boys, eh? Wonder what would happen if a certain red wolf waltzed up to her.. hmmm. ;P Hahah, his “extreme measures” are hilarious! I think if you find some really intimidating friends, that might help protect her ;P I can totally see him sitting in his room with his friends like, “GUYS? THERES THIS WOLF THAT KEEPS SEEING DAKOTA! WHAT DO WE DO??!!” *panics* Awww, and poor buddy! I hope he hasn’t been bullied much! =( Come here, lemme give you hug. X) I like his sensitive nature.. it just adds to his sweet, innocent, adorable-ness =P Ahh yes! I forgot he wanted to be like an animator! That’s so cool! I love that idea! He does seem like he could be a creative little guy, and I bet he could make some great panel stuff! …

… I wonder what his artwork looks like? I’m sure he’s pretty good, especially since he took some classes! Ooo, yes, I wanna see some animated scenes from my favorite books heheh! That would be really cool ^-^ Ah, never change, Arlo. I love animated movies too hehe XD Some of my favorite movies, like Tangled, Moana, and Emperor’s New Groove and more are animated! And he’s right, they really are a form of art! I don’t think about movies as art that much, but they are- in both animation style, music, and story. It’s neat that he can play the trombone too! Ah, so Dakota likes to play her guitar a lot? Interesting! ;) It would be fun if he joined a band, but it’s probably better for him to focus on his animating stuff now, yeah? Maybe in his free time he could though. Aww poor guy is skittish XD I should’ve seen that coming, but it makes sense. Aw and he fidgets when he’s anxious cute XD I’m sorry, I’m just finding all of your misgivings adorable, Arlo XD …

… I bet if he lied (although I doubt he really does that) he would probably fidget around a lot, yeah? Probably not the best sort of guy to tell a secret! He’d probably be so nervous. X) Ah yeah, I didn’t picture him really being a sport type of guy! Considering he’s lean and introverted and creative, he didn’t seem like that type of character. Oh- I hadn’t actually ever heard of that sport before. O.o I had to look up curling and I think it looks kind of like either hockey or shuffle board? I dunno heh =P That’s interesting, though. OH! So he was bullied? Aw, I’m sorry buddy! That’s sad =( Maybe he should befriend Tanner.. he’s a nice guy and kinda athletic! Aw, it’s nice that he’s friends with Pebble Heart. =) Pebble Heart is a nice guy! I can definitely see him and Arlo being good friends. Oh, an what’s Urjurak like? I remember you getting that bear, but I have no clue about his personality. =P “Chubby and peaceful” sounds cute though, hehe …

… It’s good this he has a little contact with some girls, too lol. It’s good for social skills.. but then again.. Arlo is awkward. Hm.. XD Oh my gosh, Fluttering Bird! XD Do you have a crush, girl, hmm?? That’s funny haha! That made me laugh – “she gets all bashful and then claims that she has to go ‘run some errands’ with Pebble Heart’s dad. Weird.” XD Ahh yes, I can just see Arlo wearing a green hoodie heheh. ;P I bet he looks good in green, since his eyes are green too. It’s nice that he likes all colors! Mmmm I love that kind of food too. Sounds good, haha! =d Ahh I like all of his likes too! They are all very fitting and also I see a certain arctic fox in there.. mhmhmhehehe.. XD Oh my gosh, he likes to howl at the moon? Aw XD that’s kinda funny. Is that like an equivalent to singing? It’s cute that he’ll do it with his whole family though! Ahhahah, I like his dislikes too, actually.. XD ….

… He is not going to like Luka XD I was trying to work on his personality today and I kind of decided that Lukas tries to be macho and cool, and may or may not have a bit of an ego.. XD It’ll be a double whammy of obnoxious dude trying to be cool and a boy talking to his sister! XD And lastly, I find it funny that he’s afraid of those smiley face spiders lol. I should draw a picture of Arlo and a spider dangling next to him sometime XD Ahh.. well, I just gotta say I really like how you made Arlo, Taffy! He is so sweet and adorable. I love all of his quirks and his awkwardness and just how nice and basically how good of a boy he is, hehe ^-^ Thanks so much for taking the time to type this up and share it with us! It’s great to know about him now! And it even helps me make Lukas more annoying, ha! XD Hope to see your SC drawings soon! Have a great week!

TaffyKitty12

HEY, emi!
              Awh man, thanks for taking the time to read and reply to Arlo’s bio, buddy– I really appreciate it! <3 :,) It was so fun to read your comments on my special boi, hehe X)
              Anyway, I've looked at your whole reply, and hope to respond back to it before next week! Yeah, I know I've said that for the last couple of bios and failed to follow through, eheh… '^^ But, I really wanna try to do it this time! Because this time, I actually feel motivated to respond back, plus I really want to answer those questions XDD Sooo, with any luck, you should hopefully see a response from me shortly! =]
              (While I'm at it this week, I'll also try to respond back to our roleplay soon, as well as our conversations in the Pen Pals thread, if possible. Sorry I haven't gotten around to doing those yet, ahah DX )

TaffyKitty12

ALRIGHTY, I’m back to reply to this! Feels good responding to a bio response for the first time in ages X,)
              Here goes nothing:
              Haha, well thanks, emi! It took me a while to settle on a good last name for ol’ Arlo, but I eventually thought that “Flynn” sounded nice. Oh, and yup! “Flynn” is Arlo’s last name, not his middle name =] I actually meant to add a middle name to his bio, but I guess I forgot :P Whoops.
              I’m glad you like his eye color, too! ^-^ I agree that green eyes match well to Arlo’s brownish-gray fur, heheh :3
              Ooh, sure! You definitely have my permission to draw him any time, hahaha XD I bet he’d look super cute in your style! =) Lemme know if you ever decide to doodle my little boi X)
              Thanks! I thought so, too. I mean, it probably would’ve been kinda awkward if he was like, super muscular yet acted like an “omega” wolf X,D I didn’t want his personality/appearance to be too ironic :P
              Aw yeah, I’m sure that wouldn’t have been too pleasant for him X/…

TaffyKitty12

… I mean, yeah, he is kind of the runt of the litter, but it is kinda mean to make fun of him for it.
              Haha, yeah! XD I wanted all my wolves to be “connected” in some way, and I thought that was the perfect way to do it!
              Anyway, onto his personality… I’m thrilled that ya like Arlo’s character! ;D (Pfft, haha, it’s okay! I agree that awkward characters are pretty cute X,) )
              Gosh, yes– me too! I can definitely relate to that :P It’s hard balancing friend/family time and alone time when you’re an introvert. Too much social time is exhausting, and too little can make you feel lonesome. That’s kinda why I added that trait to his personality… plus it just seemed fitting for a guy like him ,XD
              Hehe, isn’t Arlo a cute, innocent dude? X) He’s a good little boy, for sure!
              Haha, yeeeeah, Clint definitely doesn’t have very good control over his temper especially when he’s talking to a certain black and white kitty cat that wears a green cape thing =P Come to think of it, I have quite a few moody ‘kinz… ,XD …

TaffyKitty12

… And yes! That’s exactly what I was hinting at, hehe :) But just to verify: yes, Arlo is Christian =] Right? XD It’s hard not to grin whenever you’re in the presence of a smiley person with a great personality!
              Oh pfffft X,D Well, I don’t think his negative traits are “nonexistent”, haha, but I’m honored that you think they’re cute! I don’t think I’ve ever gotten that before about a character X) Usually their negative traits are just, well, negative, pfhaha.
              Ah yeah, poor little dude :c It’s hard when you’re awkward and can’t really stand up for yourself ‘^^ Same here, actually! I’d much rather stay home curled up with a good book and a bag of Doritos than try something totally new and different =P I guess I probably should be more adventurous than that, but eh. Oh well ,XD
              Oh, really? Huh! Yeah, that can be kinda frustrating, sometimes… ‘^^ My friend is sort of like that. She’s into so many different things, that I can hardly keep track of them all! What she likes changes often, too, so what she enjoys one time I see her might be…

TaffyKitty12

… something she hates the next time. (Me? I’ve been pretty much unchanged from the day we met XD Except my characters and roleplaying skills are a heck of a lot better now, ha!)
              Me too. I’d be like, “C’mon, buddy! What is it that you do like, honestly? Make up your mind already” X,D But anyway, yeah, it is a little sad that he goes to great lengths to avoid confrontation, even if it means that he has to sort of fib about what he likes in the process :P
              PFFFT, oh gosh XD Yeeeah, I agree that he should probably give up on the compliments. Sorry, bud, but telling people that they have nice feet will probably only drive potential friends away, not help you make them =P Unless the person he’s talking to is some weird animal that takes great pride in their feet X,D (Also, the “I like my feet, too, Arlo” thing made me laugh XDD )
              I honestly thought it would be a pretty funny trait, heheh XD First off, he’s technically younger than her, and second, he’s not even all that tough

TaffyKitty12

… yet he tries to act like some sort of guard dog, pfft. But yeah, at least he cares! He a good wolf boy *joins in patting Arlo’s fluffy head*
              Um, no XD I’m pretty sure Arlo would hate that, hahah. He’d probably go into full-panic mode! =P Is it weird that I’d actually like to see that happen? X,D
              Pfhahaha, probably ,XD And the great thing is, Pebble Heart and Urjurak also aren’t that intimidating, especially Urjurak. Like, no one’s gonna be afraid of that dude :P He’s super friendly and sweet and sounds like a young boy XD (Seriously– I actually have his voice in mind, pfft. I kinda imagine him to sound like a certain cartoon character) Guess Arlo could use some tough new friends, eh?
              Oh gosh, same! I dunno why, but just picturing it in my mind is pretty funny X,D Actually, I’m kinda planning on writing a story about Arlo doing something like that, soon! I already told moonie about it at the park last time I talked to her. I think I’ll be calling it “The wolf who cried ‘boy’”, hahah…

TaffyKitty12

… Hoping I can get around to typing that up and posting it, someday! Just gotta find the time, ya know? =P
              Aww, right. Hm, I haven’t really thought about it too much, but I imagine Arlo was bullied when he was younger, like when he was 9 or 10? I don’t know how often, exactly, but probably just every now and then. I don’t want him to have had it too rough! ‘^^
              Heheh, and thanks! I was trying to give him traits that added to his innocent omega persona ;) And that’s okay! Honestly, I forgot a little bit about it, too, when I was coming up with his personality! I think the reason why I even thought of the idea in the first place was ’cause of all those behind-the-scenes animation books I got for Christmas ,XD Hmm, I kinda imagine his art to normally take on a bright but soft theme =] If you look up “Toy Story 3 art”, you’ll find some concept drawings/colorscripts that were included in one of the books I got. That’s what I picture his art to sort of look like X) …

TaffyKitty12

… Yes! That would be pretty cool, wouldn’t it! :3
              And heck yeah! Animated movies rule! ;D The ones you listed are awesome, too X) Tangled is cute and funny, and The Emperor’s New Groove makes for some hilarious inside jokes (honestly, I feel like that movie is underrated! =P It’s so good, but no one ever really seems to talk much about it =T I’m glad you like it, though! It’s nice to see another fan of that film, haha XD Also, did I ever tell ya that I got some cute little plushies of some of the characters from that movie? My favorite is this llama Kuzco one– his fur is super soft X3 ) And, I’m not sure if I ever told you this, but Moana is like, one of my favorite movies of all time XD The animation, the story, the music… yeah, I really like it :P I have so much merchandise from that movie, good gosh ,XD I also own a Moana CD and have the whole soundtrack on my iPod
              Anyway, uh, sorry for getting off track there, eheh ‘^^ I like to geek out…

TaffyKitty12

… about movies, if you couldn’t tell :P
              Movin’ on here… yeah! When you think about it, they are like a form of art, you know? So much goes into those movies. I really appreciate those people who put a lot of time and effort into making something like that! From what I’ve read, I think it can take like, up to 6 years for a studio to complete an animated movie ‘^^
              Aw, haha, and thanks! I dunno why, but it just seemed like a cute little talent for him to have ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Plus Pebble Heart has his trumpet, so the two of them can play together! X) Agreed. As cool as it would be for him to join one, I think ol’ Arlo should try to focus on his artwork and stuff for now, heheh. Oh, and yep! Dakota loves her guitar XD She’s the more musical one on the family, while Arlo’s the more artsy type.
              [~Ah, I’m afraid I’m gonna have to stop my reply here for now ‘^^ I’m really sorry, emi! DX I gotta work on a few other posts before the…

TaffyKitty12

… the comments stop moderating for the day, plus there’s some school stuff I need to do this afternoon :/ I’ll try to finish the rest of my reply over the weekend, though! If I’m lucky, maybe I can post another part of my response later, but I can’t give any guarantees ‘^^
              I hope you don’t mind too much…? :c ]

ilovemoonie

Heyyy, Taffy! Just wanted to let ya know that I’ve read all of Arlo’s bio, (ahh, I absolutely love him, by the way!!! =D He’s such a cute character, oh my goodness <3 I think you did a great job developing him, too! ^-^ ), and I'll be sure to reply soon! Unfortunately though, as usual, it may not be super fast, as I want to finish my response to Mozart's bio first, and I also need to be working on my response to the Vacation Roleplay. But, aside from those things and your new pet update (sorry I haven't gotten to that yet! DX ), I think I'm mostly caught up with posts on here (the newer ones, anyway), so, it shouldn't be too long before I can reply to Arlo's bio! I'm determined to reply faster than I did to Mozart's bio, at least…I still feel awful about that XP I know you always put a ton of time into your characters and bios, and I feel like such a terrible friend for taking so long to respond to them!! ='( I hope you're not too upset with me, or anything ;-; …

ilovemoonie

… (Speaking of which, I wanted to let you know that I send ya a little gift on Webkinz earlier, as an apology for being so slow. I just wanted to tell you so you wouldn’t be confused as to why I randomly sent you something, and so you’d know that you don’t need to send me anything in return! I just felt so bad about the whole thing, is all =/ )
            Anyway…where am I? XD I’m getting way off track here, oops ‘^^ Back to the point, though, I should definitely be able to work on my response to Arlo’s bio sometime next week! I hope you don’t mind the wait too much… :/
            Oh! And also, I don’t mind if you post some SC pictures and that update next week! I’d love to see them, actually, especially those drawings! ^-^ Definitely feel free to post that stuff, since it’ll be the last week you’d be able to for a while. I was kinda planning on posting an update sometime next week (I uh, may have gotten some new ‘Kinz :P ), but maybe I could post that on Wednesday, or something, so it wouldn’t…

ilovemoonie

…be the same day as either of your posts? If you’re okay with it, anyway! If not, I could just wait and post it the next week. I was just a bit excited to tell you guys about them, but I can be patient XD
              Anyway, thanks a bunch for sharing Arlo’s bio with us, Taffy! =] He’s a really awesome character, and I can’t wait to leave my thoughts on him! ;D I’ll definitely try to work on my response just as soon as I can! In the meantime, I hope you have a great weekend, pal! See ya next week! ^-^

TaffyKitty12

(Oh my goodness gracious… I am so sorry I never replied back to ya on this, ilovemoonie! DX I promise I wasn’t ignoring you ;-; I meant to reply but I guess I just forgot… X/
              Anyway, thanks a bunch for letting me know that you read Arlo’s bio, pal! =] I’m thrilled that you like him as a character, hehe! ^-^ Ah, that’s okay! I know you had a lot to reply to back when I posted this, so I totally understand :)
              I hope you can respond to this soon, though! I’m really hoping to see a reply from ya… ;) Even if you have to keep it pretty short, I don’t mind! I’d just like to hear your basic thoughts on my new character, hehe =] It’d make my day! :3 )

ilovemoonie

(Hey, Taffy! Oh, it’s totally fine, pal, no worries! If anyone should be apologizing…it’s me! XP I am so, so sorry I haven’t replied to Arlo’s bio yet!! DX I know I promised you I’d start on my response this week, so I feel terrible that I haven’t done so, yet!! >.< I really didn't mean to keep you waiting so long, I promise ;-; Anyway, I have to get off in a minute and comments are about to stop moderating, anyway (which is why this is rushed, oof '^^ ), but I'm definitely gonna try to work on my response to Arlo's bio later this evening, or for sure over the weekend! I am truly sorry again for taking so long… ='( I hope you don't feel like I've been ignoring it or like I don't care! =[ I really love Arlo, and I'm excited to leave my thoughts on him! I'll be back really soon to start typing them up!)

ilovemoonie

(Alrighty, I’m finally back to start on my response now! Goodness, I’m terribly sorry for taking so, so long!! D= I really meant to work on it last week, but some unexpected stuff came up, and, well…I kinda spent a lot of my free time playing that one game, oof XP But again, I apologize!! =( I should’ve taken the time to work on it…I didn’t want for you to have to wait this long ;-; Anyway…I’ll go ahead and start typing up my response now, though! Better late than never, I guess? ‘^^ )
              ~All right, well, I absolutely love Arlo!! =D He’s a wonderful character, and you really did an amazing job developing his personality, Taffy! \^-^/ I’m so glad you were able to share his bio with us! =]
              First off, I really like “Flynn” for his last name! I think that’s a really cool name, and fitting for a wolf! ;) So, I’m assuming his sister would be “Dakota Flynn”, then? Arlo and Dakota Flynn…man, that has a nice ring to it XD
              Ahh, and those green eyes sound so pretty!! ^-^ I think green eyes sound great on a timber wolf. …

ilovemoonie

… Very good choice indeed, I’d say! ;D Ah, hehe, and I like how he’s kinda short, and isn’t very muscular or well-built. Like emi said, I really think it’s fitting to his type of personality. :) Ooh, the outfit he typically wears sounds neat, too! Hoodies are pretty cool XD It stinks that there aren’t any good green hoodies on Webkinz, like you were telling me… =/ I hope they’ll make one sometime so Arlo can wear it!
              Aww, I feel bad that people used to call him “runt”. Poor Arlo! =( That’s seems like a kinda mean thing to call him… :/ I wonder how he felt about that name?
              Ooh, it’s cool that his family used to live in Floria! Never been there, but it sounds nice XD Of course, it’s neat that they live in Kinzville now, too! Aww, well hopefully he doesn’t miss his old home too much? I’m sure moving and getting used to a new place can be hard!
              Ah, and it seems like you know quite a bit about his family! It’s neat that you even know what his parents’ names are! (I’ve noticed you’ve been including that…

ilovemoonie

…in your last few bios, hehe…it’s pretty cool that you’ve been figuring out more about your character’s families! ;) ) I really like the name “Charlotte” for a wolf. =] Ahh yesss, and I’m so glad you decided to go with the idea of making Arlo and Dakota twins! Wolf twins sound so cute, aww X] Additionally, it’s neat that he has lots of cousins, aunts, and uncles! Aw, Epsilon sounds cute XD He’s that non-Webkinz wolf you got at the zoo one time, right? It’s cool that you incorporated him into Arlo’s family, hehe! ;) And Alpha is your Webkinz black wolf, isn’t he? Hmm…well, since you said he and Arlo have “vastly different” personalities, I take it Alpha has more of an “Alpha wolf” type personality, perhaps? Though I could be wrong XD
              Onto his personality, ahh, I absolutely love everything about him!! ^-^ I just love how “ironic” Arlo’s personality is…you’re right in that wolves are usually thought of as being strong and cool or majestic (at least, that’s how I think of them ‘XD ), so I love how Arlo is just the complete opposite of that ;P …

ilovemoonie

… He sounds so adorable ahhh! <3
              First off, it’s cool that he’s kinda in the middle as far as sociality goes! Ah, I can definitely relate to preferring to spend time with just family or close friends, as well as liking alone time, but not being alone too much… It’s tough because I like to have time to myself to do my own things, but at the same time, if I don’t talk to anyone for a while I get lonely and just want to tell people stuff XD Aw, and it’s cute that’s awkward… X’) Although, I can relate to his awkwardness too ;P It can be tough figuring out what to say sometimes, especially when talking with someone new! ‘^^
              Oh my goodness, Arlo sounds like such a good guy!! I just love all of his positive personality traits! ^-^
              Aw, I really like how he’s generally a happy and optimistic guy. I mean, who doesn’t want to be around someone with such a positive attitude? It’s always good to look on the bright side and keep a positive outlook on things! =) He’s sweet, kind, and even-tempered, too? …

ilovemoonie

… D’aww, this guy is just too cute! X) Haha, well that’s good that nobody has to worry about him screaming at them XD Pfffft what are you talking about, Clint is the most calm, composed, rational character I ever done seen XD
              Ahh and intelligence, loyalty, and obedience are all wonderful traits as well! :D He’s just SO SWEET I LOVE HIM XD It’s so sweet how he always obeys his parents and does what they ask of him. I bet he was such a well-behaved child =3
              Aww, and it’s sweet Why are there no good synonyms for sweet like c’mon that he’ll always try to cheer someone up if they’re down! It seems like he genuinely cares about the feelings and well-being of others ^w^ It’s sad that he doesn’t have more companions because he seems like an excellent friend! Aw, haha, and I love people with contagious smiles and laughter XD A smile can really go a long way when it comes to spreading happiness and cheering people up! 8)
              Aw no…how can Arlo have any negative traits? It’s not possible…

ilovemoonie

(Oof, I’m finally back to continue my response now— ahh, I’m so sorry for taking so long!! DX)
              (continued from “It’s not possible…”) …it’s simply not XD Nah, just kidding…everyone does have their fair share of less admirable qualities, although I can’t imagine Arlo’s “negative” traits can be anything too bad, ‘cause he’s just such a sweet fella XD
              Aw, well to be honest, I actually think Arlo’s “omega wolf” personality is really cute! X) (Thanks for explaining what an “omega wolf” is, by the way, ‘cause I can’t keep track of the names for the different wolf ranks =P ) I can relate to not being that brave, and definitely to not being adventurous. I mean, I don’t mind trying new things, but if it’s anything that sounds scary or causes me to go outside my comfort zone…I’m probably not gonna want to do it ‘XD I guess I need to work on that. Anyway, I think it’s cute that he’s a wolf that’s not very brave, though— that definitely flies in the face of the typical brave, courageous wolf type, ya know?
              Aww, I do feel bad for him…

ilovemoonie

…being so submissive though! =( It seems like it’d be fairly easy for people to take advantage of him =/ Poor Arlo…I know he has good intentions, trying to avoid arguments and whatnot, and I can definitely relate to his not wanting people to get angry with him, but he shouldn’t change his likes and opinions just to avoid that! :( Oh gosh, that sample conversation though… XD It kinda made me laugh, but it’s sad, at the same time! I feel like I’d be more likely to defend whatever it is that I like, to be honest…like, I don’t really mind having different opinions from someone else…it almost makes me like said thing more, especially with movies and stuff ‘XD (Ah, well that’s good to Arlo sticks to his opinions when it comes to things he really likes…I’d hate for him to have to pretend he doesn’t like animated movies and drawings) Ah gosh, I bet that does make it hard for people to know what Arlo actually likes, though… ‘^^ I can just imagine a friend being like “Wait, you don’t like this? But you liked it last week!” =P …

ilovemoonie

… I would probably get really confused by that, if I were friends with Arlo XD
              Oh my goshhh, the compliments thing though X’D Oh, Arlo…you gotta work on those compliments, buddy XD Pffft that example compliment though XDD Sorry, Arlo, but I don’t think anyone is exactly going to be flattered by that compliment…well, except maybe Sadie ;P Anyway, it’s funny and cute how awkward he is, though! :3
              Ahaha, and I like how Arlo is protective of Dakota, too, even though he’s kinda the “runt” of the family. It’s funny how he doesn’t want her hanging out with any boys ‘XD Hmm, I wonder how Arlo will react to emi’s red wolf? ;) Pffft, and his “extreme measures” sound pretty hilarious XD I can just imagine him calling his friends all panicked and being like “Guys what do we dooo?!” XD OH that reminds me of that story idea you told me about! Oh man, that title should win an award XD The idea itself sounds pretty awesome too! :D I forget, were you planning on posting that on here, sometime? Anyway, I think it’s sweet that Arlo…

ilovemoonie

(Okay I’m back for more XD Gah, I can’t believe I’ve been so slow… ;-; I’m so sorry for taking forever to get my response posted! =/ )
              …looks out for his sister and doesn’t want to see her bullied or betrayed, even if he does get a bit carried away. I assume Arlo and Dakota get along pretty well? I don’t know if you said or not (you might have and I just forgot/didn’t see it), but it kinda seems like they’re pretty close, from what you said about them?
              Aw, and he’s sensitive? Poor guy…hopefully he doesn’t feel hurt or upset too often! =( Although, I do think his sensitive nature fits with his personality and makes him even cuter, if that’s even possible :’)
              In all, Arlo sounds like a wonderful lil’ dude, and despite his shortcomings, he really seems like such a goodhearted guy! ^-^ I actually think his “faults” just make him cuter and more relatable, hehe! =3
              Ahh yesss, and I remember how Arlo liked the animation process! It’s so cool how he knows so much about it, and wants to be an animator someday! =D …

ilovemoonie

… It definitely sounds like an awesome job to have, for sure! ^-^ Ah, wow, colorscripts sound really neat…I didn’t really know what they were, so thanks for explaining it! ;) I might just have to look ‘em up sometime, because they definitely sound interesting! It is interesting to think about how much color choice affects the whole tone of a movie and stuff, like you said…it really makes you stop and think just how much thought and creativity goes into making an animated movie! :o
              Ahh, it’s so cool how he’s made some “mock” colorscritps of his own! That family vacation one sounds pretty awesome! ;D I wish I could see his art— I bet it’s great! I really hope he can achieve his dream of becoming a professional colorsciptor, someday! =]
              And of course, it’s cool that he likes animated movies, too! I mean, it’d be kinda weird if he didn’t, considering his fascination with animation XD (Heyy that sounded cool: fascination with animation ;P ) Ugh, it’s so annoying how some people think all animated movies are just for little kids! =/ I mean, there are some animated movies that are obviously directed…

ilovemoonie

…more at children, but in my opinion, anyone can enjoy an animated movie! There’s a bunch of animated movies out there that have so much heart and emotion and creativity—they really are a work of art, both the story and, of course, the whole animation process! Oops, sorry for rambling; I guess I’m a bit passionate about this subject, if you couldn’t tell =P But yeah, I definitely agree with Arlo there! Just curious, besides Up, which I know you said was his favorite, does he have any other favorite animated movies? :)
              Moving on, it’s neat that he can play the trombone, too! :D That seems like a cool instrument, and a more unique one, too; I don’t think there’s any other characters on here who play it, are there? Ooh, yeah, it’d be pretty great if he could join a jazz band, someday! =) Aw, well even if he’s not ready now, he could always do something like that sometime in the future, right? He’s still a young guy, he’s got time XD
              Aw, and it’s too bad that he’s skittish, poor guy…I hope people don’t purposely scare him too much…

ilovemoonie

…like you said they sometimes did to Mozart ‘^^
              Ah, and I think it makes sense that he doesn’t play any sports. It doesn’t really seem to go with his personality to be that competitive or athletic, you know? Hehe, it’s cool that he kinda likes curling though! The only time I’ve watched that is during the Winter Olympics a little bit, so I don’t really know how it works, but it seems interesting :)
              Aww, it’s too bad that Arlo doesn’t have many friends! =( People are missing out, because Arlo seems like an excellent friend! ^-^ I hope he can make some more buddies eventually! Hmm…I’m trying to think of a character of mine that he could be friends with…well, maybe he’d get along with River and Canyon (the cougar siblings)? They’re both friendly, calm, and share some of Arlo’s good attributes :) Plus Canyon is also pretty socially awkward…although that might not be that great because sometimes putting two socially awkward people together doesn’t work out that well ‘XD
              Anyway, it’s cool that Pebble Heart is Arlo’s best friend! They seem like a cute friend duo, hehe! ^-^ I can see how…

ilovemoonie

…they’d get along well! =] Ah, and it’s cool that he’s friends with Urjurak, too! :3 Wait, have you ever told us anything about Urjurak before? I mean, I remember you getting him, but I don’t remember ever hearing anything about his personality..? Oh my goodness, he sounds amazing though! :D A chubby and peaceful bear? Um, yes please! Tell me more! XD Ah, haha, it’s cool that they’ll communicate by using walkie-talkies too! That seems like a fun way to stay in touch ;)
              Oh my gosh, the thing with fluttering bird though XDD Gee, she sure has to run a lot of errands with her dad, huh? Hmm…HMM…wonder what that could mean XD All joking aside, though, I do think it’d be cute if she and Arlo were friends! ^-^ You know, just friends :P
              Additionally, I really enjoyed reading about Arlo’s likes, dislikes, and favorites! =] Ooh, it’s neat that green is his favorite color! It’s definitely a very pretty one ^w^ I like emerald green, especially, and grass green is also very bright and cheery, I think ;) It’s nice that he can find something to love in every color, too! =) …

ilovemoonie

… Ah, and Arlo has some pretty great likes! :D I definitely agree with lots of them, heheh. Sunny days, reading books, milkshakes, Christian music, and Pizza Hut are all pretty great if ya ask me XD Also it’s cute that he likes playing in the snow! :3 YES and that’s awesome that Up is his favorite animated movie! ^-^ There’s too many good ones for me to pick a favorite, but Up is most certainly, well, up there! XD The animation is wonderful, the story is so creative, it’s both funny, adventurous, and touching, and that montage scene at the beginning always gets me :’( So, yup, I’d say it’s pretty much a perfect movie XD Great choice, Arlo! ;) Hehe, and that’s funny that he’ll give his sister advice on what colors to wear XD Does she get annoyed by that, or does she actually like his advice? It does seem like Arlo would be an expert on colors! Aw, hehe, and it’s cute that he and his family will howl at the moon, too! XD
              Whaaat he don’t like blueberries? =( But blueberries are delicious, Arlo, how could you! Nah just kidding…

ilovemoonie

…(although I do like blueberries) XD Ahh and I can relate to the spider thing, as you very well know :P Oh my gosh, what? The Hawaiian happy face spider? XD I’d actually never heard of those, but I looked them up just now and AHH they are both hilarious and terrifying! XD :O I can definitely see why Arlo doesn’t like ‘em, though…I mean, a bright yellow spider with a weird happy face staring up at you? Yeah, no, I don’t wanna encounter one of those, like, ever XD Also, I’m rather curious…is there a reason why Arlo doesn’t like trench coats? Does he just not like wearing them, or is there a story behind this? XD
              In all, I think Arlo is an excellent (and adorable) character, and I’m really glad you decided to post his bio on here for us! =3 I loved reading about him, and I really hope I can see him on here in a story or roleplay, someday! :D He’s just such a cute, sweet like guy! ^w^ You did an awesome job developing him! 8D
              Oh! Also, I know this part…

ilovemoonie

…is a bit outdated now, since I believe you said you’d be posting Logan’s bio next, but, since you gave us that list of characters you could possibly post a bio for, I’ll still give ya my opinions, hehe! ;)
              Welllll let’s see…honestly, they all sound amazing to me! XD I’d gladly read a bio for any of the ones you listed, although, from the brief descriptions you gave, I think I’m probably most intrigued to learn more about Betsy and Memphis. :) And, well, I’d also love to see a bio for Fiona, but I know you said you were having trouble with her, right? OOH, and of course, it’d be awesome to see a bio for Doctor Stephen Range too, ‘cause he sounds pretty great, hehehe XD But yeah, like I said, all of these characters sound awesome, so I’d definitely love to read a bio for any of them, if you end up posting them, at some point! =] And I can’t wait to read about Logan, too!! :D Do you think you’ll be posting his bio relatively soon?
              Thanks again for sharing Arlo’s bio with us, and have a great weekend…

ilovemoonie

…my friend! ^-^ I’m truly sorry once again for taking such an incredibly long time to reply to this, but thank you for being so patient with me <3 I really appreciate it! =,) Sorry, too, that this is so long! XP Hopefully my response isn’t too much of a hassle to read, ahah ‘^^

TaffyKitty12

Oh, hi!
      Uhh, I’m mostly just here to say that I still plan on Arlo’s bio this Friday, if that’s okay with everyone :) I’ll try to reply to the stuff I missed this week on that day, too.
      Sorry, I’d reply to those things right now, but I’m still working on that big assignment I told you guys about last week, eheh ‘^^ I’m just taking a really quick break to refresh my mind before I continue =P (Also, I hurt my pinky finger pretty bad yesterday, which has made stuff harder :( )
      Oh! And uh, in my “new pet update” that I posted last Friday, I’m pretty sure I told you guys that I’d be sending you something on WW for Valentine’s Day, no? Unfortunately, I got busy that day and didn’t send them out on time. Now, I can’t remember if I sent a gift to everyone, or if I missed a few of you ‘^^ If some of you all didn’t get a Valentine’s Day gift from me, please let me know down below, and I’ll try to send one out shortly!
      Anyway, see you guys in a couple of days. Ciao!

Hey, Taffy! Oh, it’s alright! Yeah, go ahead! Hmm, well it seems like there’s not much being posted here lately. Ah, it’s fine! I wish you the best of luck on your huge assignment! ^-^ (Oof, really? Sorry to hear… Hope you feel better!) Hmm? Oh! Yeah, that’s right! I was wondering why you didn’t but I was considering you were pretty busy that day. Anyway, I’ll go check… hmm yeah, you didn’t, I just checked. Go ahead and sent a Valentines Day gift to me, if ya want! You too! Have a good week! (By the way, thanks so much for sending me a letter and a gift yesterday! That was sweet of you to do that!! Thank you! And, I can’t wait to see that Stimpy masterpiece! Thanks so much for offering to draw him for me! ^w^ I can’t wait to see that cute cat in your style haha XD Do take your time on it though, no rush! <3)

ilovemoonie

Hey, Taffy! :D Thanks for letting us know! I’m definitely still okay with you posting Arlo’s bio this Friday– I can’t wait to read it!! =D Unfortunately, I don’t know just how soon I’ll be able to respond, but I’ll definitely let you know once I read it! I’m excited to learn about the little guy! ^-^
        Ah, and no worries! You did say you wouldn’t be able to come on here much or at all until later in the week, so I understand. :) You can reply to things whenever, no rush! I wish you the best of luck with your assignment, by the way…I hope it goes well! I’m sure you’ll do great <3 (Ohh no, and I'm so sorry you hurt your finger! ='( Ouch, that must've hurt! DX That's never any fun at all. XP It doesn't seem like hurting one little finger should really make things that much harder, but IT DOES! I've done that before too and it really makes things more difficult :/ I hope your finger will be feeling better soon!!)
        Ohh, and that's okay! Let's see…I think you sent me a Valentine's gift? …

ilovemoonie

… I’ll have to check tomorrow, but I’m almost certain that I remember getting a gift from you (I think it was some Valentine’s-themed foods?), so you don’t need to send me anything! Thanks for asking, though, and it was sweet of you to send us all something! ^-^ (Speaking of which, I don’t know if you saw, but I sent you (and everyone else on here) a Valentine’s Day gift a few days back, as well! It’s not much, but I hope you like it =] )
          Anyway, best of luck again with your assignment, pal, and I look forward to seeing you on here in a few days! I’ll be sure to keep a lookout for Arlo’s bio! ;D

Hey, Taffy! Oh yeah, sure! I can’t wait to read about him ^-^ He sounds so cute! And yeah, I get it! I know a big assignment like that will take up a lot of time. I’m sure you’ll get it done soon though, yeah? What’s the assignment about anyway? Aww, sorry ya hurt your finger! What did you do to it? I hope it doesn’t hurt too much or make doing your assignment harder.. =/ Ah yeah! I got my gift the other day, so it’s all good, heh. Thanks for sending me something! See ya, and good luck with your assignment. =)

hello Taffy!! can’t wait to read the bio! hmm, I don’t remember getting a Valentine’s day gift from you. I hope you’re doing great! ~angel~

tunkany

So, is there an estimate when we might expect new plushies to be released? The announcement about the hold didn’t mention 2020. Just curious. :)

I don’t think so, tunkany! I’ve been wondering the same thing though.. I assumed that at the beginning of this year they would continue with the plush pets, but I guess not! Maybe it’ll be later in the year, or next year?

ilovemoonie

Good question, tunkany! I’m not sure if there really is an estimate as to when Ganz will start making plush pets again…? They never really said when they’d be making them again, just that Webkinz plush will “definitely be back”. I’ve been wondering about that too, though, because in their post they did say they’d hope to have more announcements regarding it later in the year (2019), yet we haven’t heard any news whatsoever about plush since last May… :/ Maybe it’s taking them longer to get it all figured out than they thought it would? I dunno, I guess we’ll just have to wait and see!

Hey, @ilovemoonie! Aw, man well I’m sorry but it looks like your birthday picture couldn’t get moderated. =( I’m glad that I told you to look at it on dA now, since it can’t be moderated here anyway. But, at least you can look it up there! That would’ve really stunk if you had no way to look at it. ‘^^
      Oh and I also submitted another drawing with yours, so here’s that! https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=67147
      These are almost all of my Webkinz characters making some sort of expression, heheh (just excluding Violet, Taylor, and Lukas). I found this thing online with a lot of different expressions, and so it inspired me to try and draw a bunch of expressions.. it was really fun! I hope you guys like seeing them too. =)
      Again, sorry your drawing couldn’t moderate, moonie. XP

ilovemoonie

Hiya, emi! (Sorry for the late reply! ‘^^ ) Aww man, really? That stinks that the drawing didn’t moderate!! DX I was really hoping it would! Oh well…guess there’s nothing we can do about it, eh? =/ I’m definitely glad you told me to look on dA, though, because it would’ve been really disappointing if I couldn’t see it all! Plus I would’ve felt bad that you took the time to make it for me, and I wouldn’t even be able to see it. =( I’m glad that wasn’t the case!
        ANYWAY, as I said at the park the other day, I absolutely love the drawing you made for me, ahh!! 8D That was such an amazing and funny idea to draw those three together like that XD Ah, and their expressions are spot on! I love how Anna is just smiling at Lincoln and Delilah meanwhile is like “OH mY GoSH LiNcOLn”, and Lincoln’s just kinda looking over at her like “Uh what” XD Delilah would definitely act like that though XD The hearts in her eyes are too perfect, too! ;D Also, you did an excellent job drawing their outfits…

ilovemoonie

…they look exactly how I imagined them! The colors of Delilah’s dress are perfect– and you even included the flower I told you about! =] Ahh and Link is looking so handsome, and Anna so sweet and pretty.. ^-^ I love her dress! Yeah, if you couldn’t tell, I pretty much love everything about this drawing XD Thanks so much again for making me something, emi; that was really sweet of you!! =) I absolutely love it! \^-^/ I’d say that I’d add it to my “favorites”, but since I can’t do that, perhaps I can take a screenshot of it (if that’s okay with you, anyway), so I can always see it? :) Aww, and there’s no need to apologize; it’s not your fault it wouldn’t moderate! I’m just glad I could still see it anyway. :)
          OOH, right, and the expression drawing!! I think you told us about that one at the park,
          didn’t you? It sounds familiar anyway XD That was such a cool idea to draw your
          characters making different expressions like that! :D I must say, you really are excellent at drawing expressions, emi! All of them look perfect! …

ilovemoonie

… I love the wide range of different emotions they’re displaying, hehe XD All of them are great, though I think my favorites would have to be Kate (that angry face with her tongue sticking out is just amazing X’D ), Opal, and Olivia, because she just looks so sweet, awh =] I really like the way you did her eyes in that one! I dunno, I just think it makes her look even cuter than usual, hehe ;) Oh, and Tanner’s winking face is awesome too! XD And I can’t forget about Rory! Poor guy! Why you looking so nervous, bro?
            Anyway, thanks for sharing this drawing with us, emi (I made sure to rate it a “10”!), and again for making me something!! ^-^ Have a great Wednesday, pal! =)

… Aw haha! Thank you, moon! I’m glad you like how it turned out <3 You’re very welcome! I was happy to make it for you! And yeah, like I said, feel free to save it! =) That’d be cool! I’m glad you were able to find it on dA too. Yeaaah, I think I did mention that at the park! I forgot about that, heh. Ah thank you, moonie! Referencing to the expressions on that image did help a lot, heh. Hah, yess, I love Kate’s face too XD And it was fun drawing Opal sleeping! Did I tell you about her at all yet? I think I might make her into a character. Yesss, I tried to make Olivia look super cute and innocent XD And Tanner is charming, as usual. Probably winking at Violet. XD Rory is probably nervous about something.. maybe some girl his age walked up to him? Or maybe he dropped a plant he was studying? I dunno XD He is a nervous fella! Hehe, yep! Thanks for replying too, moonie. =)

Hiya! (It’s alright! =)) Ah I know right? It would’ve been so cool if it could’ve moderated.. but I guess now I know what sort of stuff will go through to the SC, ya know? But yeah, I know! That would’ve really stunk if you couldn’t see it. =P Oh yeah and it’s totally fine if you wanna download the picture on there! =) I would be honored if you saved it! Haha, yay! I’m so glad you like it XD Yeah, it was a bigger project than I usually do for birthday gifts, honestly. But it was a fun one! I like how it turned out lol. Pfft haha XD Yeah, they’re both admiring him, but Link is obviously more comfortable with Anna as he whispers to her like “what the heck?” XD Aw really? That’s cool! I’m glad I could get the dress right for Delilah =) That was, obviously, my main reason for asking you about their clothes for the ball roleplay lol. I wasn’t totally sure about the colors for Lilah’s dress, but I’m glad I ended up picking the right ones! ^-^ ….

TaffyKitty12

Hey, emi!!
        Sorry for the late reply :( I saw this a few days ago, but haven’t really had the time to respond till just now ‘^^
        Anyhoo, it’s too bad that your drawing for moonie didn’t moderate! XP That stinks, because I really wanted to see it :/ (I’ve been trying to get on dA so I can find it, but it keeps telling me that I have to update my browser and it won’t let me click anything? I don’t even know how you’re supposed to update a phone browser… :T Oh well >.< ) I'm sad that I might not get a chance to look at it, but I will say that it sounds quite cute and funny, based on moonie's description! It was sweet of you to make that for you ;) I bet it was awesome!
        OH, and yes– I remember you telling me about the expressions! I gotta say, they all turned out wonderfully! :3 I like them all, but I think my favorites would have to be Opal (I find sheep quite hard to draw, but you really nailed it! She looks so cute and accurate! And tired, pfft XD …

TaffyKitty12

… I like how you added some drool along the side of her mouth) and Kate (that face, though X,D I wonder who she’s sticking out her tongue at?) =] Also, I just noticed that Rory has the same long hair tuft thing coming off the front of his mane as Kovu, except Kovu’s is in the opposite direction (his “mane bangs” are swept to the left, not the right) XD That’s kinda cool! :) I also like Rory’s nervous expression… I can only imagine what’s making him anxious, hahaha XD
          Anyway, in all, it’s a wonderful drawing, emi, and I’ll be sure to rate it a “10″! ;D
          Keep up the great art, my friend! ^-^
          (Sorry this was so short, by the way XP Just tryin’ to hurry, ’cause I know they stop moderating stuff early on Fridays)

Ah! Sorry, Taffy! I totally forgot to reply to this ‘^^ I didn’t mind that your reply was a tad late.. it’s fine! I know you’re busy anyway. Yeah, man.. it does stink! =/ Whaat, really? That’s weird! Maybe it’s because they’re trying to update the website to this newer version.. I’m sure you could find it if you look it up on the computer, though. Ah thanks, but I hope you’ll be able to actually see it. =P I think you’d Ike it better if you actually saw it.. ;P Oh yeah, heheh! I think I did tell you guys about it when I was drawing them. Haha, thanks! I thought that expression would suit my sleep deprived sheep.. XD Yess, Kate is probably sticking her tongue out in protest, I’m guessing? Lol, I’m not sure. It could be at Chase! Ohh, does he? I wasn’t trying to copy you or anything. I was just trying to figure out a good way to draw a lion mane. =P But I’m glad you like how it turned out! I liked that one too, heh. Thank you for your nice words and leaving a comment on this! ^-^ I’m glad you guys enjoyed it!

Comments are closed.