Upcoming Pets

Home Forums Ask Questions Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 2,873 replies, has 76 voices, and was last updated by  EmilyCuteHeart 1 day, 19 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hi! I’m back lol. My drawings need up moderating this morning! So, these are some of the drawings I’ve been working on this past week: https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=67311
      I drew Stephan, my Signature Bernese mountain dog in his fancy outfit, heheh ^-^ Just ignore the fact that I forgot to draw his tail ‘XD The next drawing is of Tanner wearing that Webkinz monocle lol, cause I just thought it looked too funny on him! The following is a drawing I made for @lavadragon =) Se told me when her birthday was before and I was like GasPS I didn’t make you anything! So I asked her who one of her favorite Webkinz were, and one of them was a newer character if hers named Lolly! So I drew her ^^ She loved it, hehe! Next is a drawing of Candy, heh. I just saw a sassy looking pose online and felt like drawing her in it. =P And lastly, I drew our joke at the park on Saturday.. XD (I’m sorry you weren’t there, Taffy, we were thinking of you! Do you think you could come there this weekend?)
      Anyway, thanks for looking! I hope you guys like these drawings! ^-^

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hey, emi! Ooh, okay.. Thanks for letting us know that your drawings have moderated! I enjoyed looking at your drawings, especially the Golden Retriever ones, that joke was so funny XD I can’t respond to all of this right now unfortunately, since I gotta get off in a moment. But, I’ll try to make sure to reply to this sometime this week hopefully before the weekend! In the meantime, I hope you have a good day, my friend! ^-^ I’ll be back to reply to this as soon as I can!

Alrighty, hey there emi! Looks like I’m back XD Yeah, welcome back XD Ooh, first of all, I really love the drawings that you sent in this time! They all look so wonderful to look at! I’ll just provide my thoughts on them right now –
          First of all, I really love that drawing of Stephan! He just looks like such a nice-looking guy XD I just love that fancy outfit he’s wearing! ^w^ Ah.. I didn’t notice that his tail was missing till you pointed that out XD But eh, it looks fine anyway!
          Ooh, Tanner looks absolutely funny wearing that monocle XD His expression is just great here! You’re definitely right that it is funny! XD
          Aww, okay Lolly looks so beautiful and adorable! ^w^ I especially love the hat she’s wearing, it’s so cute! And I love that you included the little butterfly! ^-^ That’s very nice of ya to draw it for lava! Ohh, so that’s her new character? That’s awesome to hear! Lolly seems like such an adorable looking character! ^w^
          Ahh, Candy looks awesome XD …

… I love that sassy pose she’s doing XD And, I’d like to point out that her outfit looks amazing! :D I love that little necklace she’s wearing!
            AAHH, YESS YOU DREW IT!!! That joke was so funny XD I had a really good time that day! I was laughing a lot that day because of that joke XD It was so funny how others decided to join the army XD Anyway, those Golden Retrievers look adorable in those mushroom hats XD I just love those expressions! And, that duck looks so funny XD And ahh, I just love that title! I think I’m gonna add this drawing to my favorites XD
            In all, I absolutely enjoyed looking at all your drawings and leaving my thoughts on them! Thanks again! Have a good rest of the week, my friend! ^-^

ilovemoonie

Hey there, emi! Just wanted to let you know that I’ve seen your SC drawings (ahh, they’re all wonderful!! \^-^/ I really enjoyed seeing them! =D ), and I’ll be sure to reply to them soon! There are a couple of older things I need to get to, first, but I should definitely be able to reply to this within a few days, hopefully tomorrow or Wednesday. I hope you don’t mind the wait! XP In the meantime, thanks so much for sharing these with us– I can’t wait to leave my thoughts on them! =] Have a great day, and I’ll be back soon!

ilovemoonie

Hi again, emi! Alrighty, I’m finally back to reply, now! Sorry for taking longer than I originally said XP
          Anyway, I’m so glad you were able to post your new drawings for us! Ahh, they all look awesome!! \^-^/ You really did an excellent job on them all! =D
          First off, ahhh, I just love your drawing of Stephan!! =3 I’m glad you decided to draw him in his outfit from the Ball Roleplay! He looks so cute and handsome! X) I love the color of his shirt, too, and the black bow-tie looks really nice as well! He definitely looks very handsome and dapper in his outfit, hehe, and it seems a lot more comfortable than having to wear a full suit :P But anyway, I’m glad you were able to draw this so that we could really “see” what his outfit looks like! ;D Oh, and no worries about the tail! To be honest, I didn’t even notice it wasn’t there until you mentioned it XD I mean, it could easily just be behind his legs, so…I guess that’s why I didn’t notice anything ;P So it’s fine! …

ilovemoonie

… AHH and Tanner with the monocle and mustache! Oh my goodness, emi, that is amazing!! XDD He looks so funny wearing that, pffft X’D I can totally see him putting that on just to be silly though ;) Although, to be honest, my immediate thought upon seeing the drawing was that it looked like some older version of Tanner, like if he ever had a mustache, pfft XD He looks like some sort of professor or something… =P Anyway, that was a great idea to draw that, though! XD
            Aw man, and your drawing of Lolly is so beautiful– I love it!! <3 Ohh, okay, so Lolly is lava's Signature Golden Retriever? Neat! =] It was sweet of you to draw her something for her bday, even if it was late! It can be hard to keep up with birthdays, oof '^^ Anyway, this is such an amazing drawing, though!! =D Lolly is so pretty and cute ^w^ I love her curly fur, and her pretty eyes, and that nice hat, and the little butterfly on her nose, and, well, just everything! =] Wonderful job, all around– in fact, this might even be my favorite drawing…

ilovemoonie

…that you sent in, this time around! (Although it’s hard to pick a favorite because I love all of ‘em XD ) I just love how sweet and pretty and peaceful this drawing looks… ^-^ I added it to my “favorites”, too :D
              Oh my GOODNESS and Candy…there is so much sass in that drawing XDD I really love this, though! :D Candy’s expression and pose are just so perfect and fitting for her! So SASSY XD (Also pffft the “sass monster” thing made me laugh X’D I wonder what she’d think if someone called her that? :P ) Anyway, her outfit is really cool, too, and definitely perfect for Candy! ;) I could totally picture her wearing a shirt like that, and those slashed jeans…you really are excellent at drawings clothes, by the way! Also the colors you use for the Jellybean Puppy are like spot on… I’m looking at my Jellybean Puppy plush right now and the colors look almost exactly the same XD Really, everything about this drawing is just perfect! I think it may even be my favorite Candy drawing of yours yet! =]
              And, last but not least…

ilovemoonie

…IT’S THE MUSHROOM ARMY AHH XD Yay, I’m so excited you decided to draw this!! 8D That thing at the park was a lot of fun and kinda crazy, heheh! XD (Aww, yeah, I wish Taffy could’ve been there too… :( It would’ve been so fun having her there! I love your idea of playing that game again next time she’s able to come, though, I think that’d be fun! =] ) Anyway, I love all the poses and expressions of the golden retrievers, hehe! ;D And the face of the duck in the background is just gold X’D I also see that you included lava’s classic quote too ;) I just have one question though…how did you draw this so fast?!! I mean, we had the chat Saturday afternoon, and the drawing was in the SC by Monday morning…which means you drew all those golden retrievers in like a day. You’re fast, emi! XD Or, maybe that’s how fast normal people draw and I’m just slow, I dunno =P It seems fast to me anyway XD But yeah, back to the point, this is great, and I’m glad that our crazy chat…

ilovemoonie

…will forever live on in your drawing, hehe! ;D I may just have to add this one to my favorites category, too!
              In all, thank you for sharing these amazing drawings with us, emi! Your drawings never disappoint! ;D I really loved seeing them all, and made sure to rate them a “10”! =) Keep up the great work!
              Have a great weekend, pal! ^-^ Maybe I’ll see you at the chat tomorrow? I should be there, I think.

TaffyKitty12

Hey, emi! =]
        Yeah, I’m sure you didn’t expect a response from me so quick, but ’cause I’m not gonna be too busy this week (only two short assignments to do, yay!) I thought I may as well go ahead and spend a little extra time on here XD Plus I expect to be super busy next week so I wanna make sure I get this done before then! =P
        Anywayy, it’s awesome that your drawings moderated so fast! :) I’m glad they all went through this time, too! And needless to say, I absolutely love them all XD
        First and foremost, I adore that little drawing you made of Steph in his fancy Ball Roleplay outfit! <3 I really like the color of his shirt =] I dunno why, but that shade of blue really seems to compliment his fur color well! And that little bow-tie, aww… XD AND HIS FACE! So cuteee! Great job, overall! :) (Also, how do you draw those clothes wrinkles so well? ,XD I never really know where to place them, let alone how to properly shade them ;P ) I can't wait to see more of Stephan soon!…

TaffyKitty12

… He’s such a great guy, hehe :3 Ah, and no worries! Believe me, I forget things all the time when I’m drawing… ,XD Besides, considering the pose he’s in, it’s totally plausible that his tail would be hidden from his legs. In fact, if you hadn’t said anything about it, that’s what I would’ve assumed!
          Ooh, and I love the silly Tanner sketch! It’s hilarious, pffft X,D Yeah, I could totally see him wearing that ;) I wonder what would happen if he wore it in front on Violet… XD Would she find it amusing?
          Oh yeah, lava! Oof, I kinda forgot about her bday, myself! ‘^^ Speaking of which, it was nice that she stopped by a couple months ago =] I almost thought I’d never hear from her again on the newz ,XD She hasn’t replied to my response to her yet, though… ‘^^ She replied to everyone else’s a while ago. I hope she’s not mad at me, or something XP
          But anyway, it’s sweet that you made her a little something! :) Lolly looks so cute and fluffy! ^-^ I also love the butterfly and the sun hat =] What cute additions!…

TaffyKitty12

… Just curious, did she get Lolly recently? I think she used to have another signature golden retriever. Wasn’t his name “Todi”? I didn’t know she had a second!
            Anyway, back to the point… this is truly an adorable sketch! =D I might just have to add this to my “favorites” sometime, ’cause I honestly really like it XDD
            OH YEAH, it’s CANDY! >:D Oh my gosh, the “sassy monster” thing was hilarious… X,D Can’t day I disagree with that, though. But anyway, her outfit is really pretty! :3 It’s totally her XD (Nothing screams “Candy” like a strapped pink shirt and cool pants, hahah) And I like the pose a lot, too! Very sassy, indeed, heheh XD Wow, though… I just really like this! I think it might be my favorite of all the drawings you sent in this time around! =] That’s saying a lot, because I love everything XD
            Annnd finally, that mushroom thing… oh my goodness X,D WHY SO MANY RETRIEVERS? (All of them are super cute, by the way– I love how you draw goldens! :3 ) And with mushroom hats? Say whaaaa O.o …

TaffyKitty12

… And I like how there’s a random duck in the background, barking XD
              Aww snap, though, it looks like I must’ve missed out on a really great inside joke… ;-; It seems like the best stuff usually happens whenever I’m not around :( Would you mind maybe explaining it to me so I don’t feel left out?
              Aw, well, I’m sorry I couldn’t come! I spent a lot of my time on Saturday talking to my one friend of whom I don’t get to chat to often, which is partly why I wasn’t there. This Saturday? Uhh, I dunno, to be honest ‘^^ Maybe? It kinda depends whether I’m doing anything or not, or if I can conquer my anxiety =/ Unfortunately, I now have have a lot of anxiety in regards to attending to group park chats, so sometimes even when I am free, I just decide not to attend XP I guess I just worry that I’ll end up talking to a few of ya and leave someone out, or that you guys will start talking and unintentionally leave me out :c I also have a hard time concentrating and keeping up with…

TaffyKitty12

… things when there a lot of people talking at once ‘^^ It sometimes makes me feel really lost and confused :/
              I dunno. The thought of group chats make me kinda uncomfortable now, I guess XP Which is weird, considering I used to attend them like, all the time ‘^^
              Well, maybe if I can come out of my shell and attend one sometime soon? I do miss you guys, for sure! (But, if a large group chat proves to be too much for me to handle… maybe we could try having a private chat soon? Or one with just me, you, and moonie? That’d be sorta fun!) I probably just need some encouragement, is all. A sense of feeling like I’d be included and not ignored. :P
              ~ Anyhow, thanks again for posting these awesome drawings for us, emi– I loved them all! =D I’ll be sure to rate each one a very well-deserved “10″ <3 Keep up the great artwork, my friend! :)
              Talk to you again soon, I hope! (I'm kinda lonely right now, so I enjoy conversing… ,XD )

Ah hi! Well, yes, you were right. XD You’re kind of the last person I expected to reply quickest! That’s nice though! I’m glad you have more free time this week =) Oh gosh, I’m glad they all moderated too. That would’ve been pretty weird and disappointing! ‘^^ Yess, thank you! ^-^ I wanted to draw Steph, since I’d drawn Olivia and Anna in their dresses already. Plus, you and moonie could see just what color I meant for his shirt. =) Aw thank you lol! (Wow, you think they’re good? XD Thanks! Gosh, I never know either! I have been getting slightly better at it though, as I’ve been taking time to look into references for how clothing wrinkles and folds, plus just practicing drawing clothes a bit more. So maybe that’d help you too?) Aww ^-^ I cant wait to use him more, too! Oh yeah? I guess you’re right. I was gonna draw his tail and take another picture.. but I ended up smudging my drawing a bit so taking a new picture would’ve been worse =P …

… Hahah, thanks! XD I had fun sketching that! I thought it was something he might wear for fun too, lol. YES, I bet Violet would find it pretty funny! ;P Aw, it’s okay! It’s easy to forget birthdays, especially one like Lava’s since she’s not usually around here much. Yeah! It was nice! She’s been at the park chats lately too, I think (I haven’t been there very often but she was there last week again). Ohh no, of course not! Please don’t think she’s mad at you! She most definitely is not, and I know she’d want me to tell you that. She’s just.. being lava.. and forgetting about coming on the Newz. ‘^^ I’ll remind her next time I see her though. I know she meant to reply to yours next. She told me before. And she didn’t save yours for last to show preference- she simply replied down in order of who replied to her post. So don’t feel bad! Although I’m sorry she didn’t get to yours yet =( …

… It has been a while. But ah, thanks =) Hmm.. I believe she told me she got Lolly at least a year ago? But she’s a new character to us. Oh and yeah! I remember Todi! Let’s just say lava has a lot of Signature golden retrievers pff XD Lolly is a kind, friendly dog who likes gardening and long car rides, butterflies, and has a bitter sweetness to her mood.. a slightly sad note to her, from what lava told me. Thank ya though! <3 I’m glad you like it heheh! YEA! I don’t draw her too much lol! Yeah. Who could really deny that? XD Yeah, haha! I wanted to give her a fitting outfit.. She seemed like a ripped jeans/leggings sort of girl, and she’s not super modest and loves fashion so an off the shoulder shirt is pretty good for her. ;P Wow, really? Your favorite? That’s awesome, heh! I’m glad you like this too! Yes, so many retrievers! I’ll explain why the heck there’s a bunch of retrievers in charmed mushroom hats, don’t worry X) …

… First, thanks, I’m glad you like it, and second.. well, it started out like this. We thought it would be fun to do a guessing game where we guessed who each other were just based on the name of the pet we owned and how we spoke in chat. So we all picked the same pet, and we did that! We played the game more than once, so we used different pets each time. The last time we’re like “what pet does everyone have?” And heart suggested the basic golden retriever. Then someone said we should all have a matching hat or something, so we did that with the Charmed Mushroom Hat ;P We played our guessing game again, and eventually other people at the park were like “what the heck is this weird club of golden retrievers” XD Some people wanted to “join the club” so they picked the same pet and hat and came to the park and joined our “club” lol. That’s who the two dogs and the duck are in the right corner of the drawing.. …

… But the duck was a person that didn’t have the golden retriever, so he came and pretended to be a dog. XD He was like “bark bark” and I thought that was funny, so I added it to the drawing pfft. But uhh.. yeah I think that’s basically it lol. We didn’t really do anything, we were just like “this looks ridiculous” XD The main five retrievers are Spring, Lava, Heart, me, and moonie. SO NOW YOU KNOW! XD But gosh, yeah! We missed you XP A couple of us mentioned how it would be fun if you were there too. We felt bad that you were left out =( I’m sorry you were.. I kinda realized I left you out of the drawing too, and that might make you feel bad.. I’ll do a group drawing with you in it someday too, buddy <3 I understand that you are busy though! I’m glad you could talk to your friend at least. Aw gosh, really? =( I’m sorry it makes you anxious! I know what you mean, though …

… It can get confusing sometimes.. although it wasn’t confusing last time! Perhaps you should try again? If you really can’t get yourself to come, I would love to set up a private chat with maybe you, me, and moonie? I’ve missed talking with you there =( <3 I definitely wouldn’t want to un-include you or anything.. if I do it’s not on purpose ‘^^ I don’t want to make you feel left out. And I would just love to see you again, so I’d probably pay more attention to you honestly ‘XD Aww, gosh! I know right! It has been kinda lonely lately, what with you being busy and that darn virus keeping us away from people. =/ If you have more free time, we could just talk about whatever under Pen Pals too! Maybe like, make a new short convo? I dunno, heheh. Just a thought. I hope you’re doing well though! <3

I wasn’t planning on having another update posted so soon, but… Something just happened! @ilovemoonie We found the Lil’kinz Hippo! :D I was so happy to see the little guy… We were actually looking for something else when we found lil’ Chubby in my sister’s things! (I just knew she had him!) Ahh, man, I’m sure his dad, Chubs (my regular hippo), has missed him so much; it will be great to reunite them! Anyway, just wanted you to know XD

Heey! Congrats on finding your cute lil hippo, Heart! You’d better keep him in a safe place, or else your sister might steal it again lol.. hopefully not though! =P Oh my gosh and their names are Chubs and Chubby? That’s really cute XD I’m glad you found him finally!

ilovemoonie

Hiya, CuteHeart! I know I said this at the park already, but I’m so glad you were able to find your Lil’ Kinz Hippo!! =D I was so excited when I read your post! XD Aha, so he was with your sister’s things! Suspicious, veeery suspicious…Just kidding, although maybe you shouldn’t let her borrow him again, just for good measure XD Anyway, I’m so glad you could reunite Chubs and Chubby! ^-^ I’m sure they must be so happy to be together again =] Thanks for letting me know that you found him! Also, it was great seeing you guys at the park this weekend– that was a lot of fun! XD I can’t wait to see your drawing, too! ;D

Hey, CuteHeart! Ahh, that’s awesome that you found the Lil Hippo! ^-^ Haha yeah, it’s nice that you found him when you were looking through your sister’s stuff XD I bet he sure does miss him! <3 Thanks for letting us know that you finally found him! ^-^ I'm happy you finally found him!

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, CuteHeart! =] Ohh, did ya? That’s great! I’m glad you were able to find your lost hippo! :D I wonder why your sister had him? Is she like, jealous of your hippo, or something? XD It is a pretty cute pet, but if she wants one so bad, she should just get a hippo herself instead of stealing yours X,D “Chubby” is an adorable name, too! :3 Glad your hippos are together once more! Congrats =]

Ah hey, guys! I just had some quick news that I wanted to tell ya. =) Soo.. I bought a Signature Snow Leopard code for Tanner! ^-^ I saw one on eBay for $8 and just couldn’t pass that up when I’ve always wanted to have a virtual version of him. So now I’ve got him and can bring him to the park and stuff! =) I put on some silly glasses on him, and also the Webkinz monocle with the mustache (if you guys remember that) and it looked too funny XD I sketched Tanner with the monocle and mustache lol, which I plan to send to the SC soon. Speaking of that, I have a few other drawings to send in as well! I just sent in one in attempts to post moonie’s birthday drawing, but the half with Delilah didn’t go through.. =P Figures. But at least the other half with Lincoln and Anna worked. But yeah, I’m gonna post about those and another drawing I have soon, if that’s okay? I’ll try to post on a day when no one else is posting. Let me know if you think certain days would be good to avoid

Oh, and by the way, I’m sorry if I haven’t been on here much lately! I dunno why I haven’t, but I yesterday I was trying not to use my phone at all (just to take a break and focus on other stuff), so that accounts for that day. Other days.. I’m not sure why I didn’t reply to anything. ‘^^ I’m gonna try to reply to Spring’s post, stuff under Taffy’s Pen Pals, and maybe start my reply to the vacation roleplay. Hopefully I shouldn’t take too long!

TaffyKitty12

Ah, hey emi! Thanks a bunch for the update, buddy =]
        Oh, so you got the virtual for Tanner? That’s awesome! :D $8 is a pretty good price, too! Bwahaha, that outfit sounds hilarious X,D Yup, I remember the monocle and mustache! It’s such a goofy item, isn’t it? XD Anyway, I hope to see ol’ Tanner in the park soon! =) Congrats again!
        Ooh, that sketch sounds pretty funny, as well, heheh XD Oh yeah, definitely send it in! :) You got other drawings, too? Nice! =D (Right! I saw the Lincoln and Anna drawing the other day! It’s too bad that the other half didn’t moderate… ‘^^ But hey, I’m just glad I got to see part of it ;) It’s a cool drawing, for sure! Lincoln looks so cute :3 )
        Hm, well, I’m personally fine with you posting those whenever :) If I can get them done, I’m planning on sending some drawings of my own in next week, but they probably won’t be posted until closer to the weekend, anyway. Besides, I wouldn’t care if we both ended up posting something on the same day XD So, with that being said, send…

TaffyKitty12

… ‘em in whenever, buddy! =] I can’t wait to see those! ^-^ I dunno how fast I’ll be able to reply, but I’ll try not to take too long =) I wonder what it is you drew… XD
          Oh! And about not being on here that much– it’s totally fine, emi :) To be honest, I haven’t really even been on much myself lately, eheh ‘^^ It’s been a whole week since I last replied to something on here… o.o I have been busy, yes, but I think the actual problem is that I’ve been spending most of my free time on this one game I play ‘^^ And I’ve been a little lazy ;P Once I’m not on here for a while, it’s hard for me to get back into the mood for replying. I know. It’s terrible ‘^^ That’s why I’m on here today, tryin’ to reply to you guys and keep active!
          Anyway, uh, back to the point… it’s alright :) I get it ,XD It would be cool if you could post some more stuff soon, though! =] I’d love to see your response to the vacation roleplay soon, as well as any other…

TaffyKitty12

… stuff that you have to say ;D Oh yeah, right! I gotta check that thread soon, oof… I keep reminding everyone else to do so and here I am, being forgetful ,XD Oh! By the way, did you see the stuff about my unicorn that I posted a while back on there? =) Aw snap, and speaking of which, I’m sorry that I *still* haven’t replied back to some of our old convos… ;-; I’ll try to get around to them this weekend, if possible!
            Anyway, thanks again for the update, bud! =] I can’t wait to see more of your awesome artwork, and I hope you enjoy using Tanner’s virtual! ^-^
            (Also… how have you been lately? I just realized, it’s been a little while since we’ve last talked! o.o )

Hi, Taffy! Yess, I was excited to get it for him! ^-^ Gosh, yeah, it was pretty funny! XD I just uploaded the drawing for it to the Share Center, actually, and my other drawings, if you wanna look at em =) (Ah, yeah.. I wish I could’ve gotten the full drawing to moderate, but at least you could see Anna and Link. But thanks <3) Thanks for not minding! Ohh you have some drawings? Who did you draw? I hope we can see them soon! Hehe, well it’s okay if you can’t reply quickly.. I know you have stuff to do, heh. Oh really? Welp, that’s okay haha! =P I think I know what that game you’re talking about is… I’ve been considering making an account in there since it seems like everyone else is lol. And yeah, I know! It’s no terrible lol. I know what you mean.. it can be hard to regain like, momentum or motivation. =P OOF, geez, I forgot about the vacation roleplay ‘XD My bad.. …

… I’m gonna try to work on that this week! Oh and by the way, I worked on more of Lukas’s bio recently. =) I’m almost done with it, so perhaps I could post that sometime this month or April..? Ah, really? Haha, well that’s okay XD I saw you started replying to my response on Dakota’s fact sheet thing.. thanks for doing that! Oooo, yes! I think I read t on your profile, but I didn’t see it under Pen Pals for some reason.. I’m probably just missing it somehow. =P I’ll try to reply to that though, if I can find it, heh! But yeah, it’s fine! I understand! (Ah gosh, yeah! I actually tried to ask everyone that under my post, but it got cut off pfft.. It has been a while, though. I’m doing pretty well! I’m not working at Subway lately, cause it’s closed. But I’ve been reading, drawing, and doing Etsy orders, which is nice! I also got to see my in-person friends recently, which helped me when I was beginning to miss seeing people. How about you? I hope you’re not feeling stressed ‘^^)

TaffyKitty12

Heya, emi! :) Haha, I’m sure! XD I bet it’s pretty fun getting to dress Tanner up and everything, yeah? =] And I’m glad all of your drawings went through this time! ^-^ You really got some excellent art, ya know! ;D (Aw yeah, I wish the whole thing could’ve gone through :( But, seeing part of it is better than seeing none of it! It really was a cute drawing, emi! ;) )
              You’re welcome, and thanks! =] I sent them in last night, and they just moderated this morning! Hope you guys like ‘em, hehe :3
              Yeah… ,XD That thing really does take up a lot of my time these days, oof ‘^^ Yup, that’s one I meant! :) The funny thing is, when I made my first account back in June, I only really did it so that my brother and I would have another game we could play on together X,D I had absolutely no idea that Spring and CuteHeart played it, too, until a few months later! And then moonie joined, and well… now I’m on it a lot ,XD
              Aww, well, it’s okay, emi! It’d be cool if you could get it…

TaffyKitty12

… but at the same time, I don’t want you to feel “peer pressured”! ‘^^ Only get it if it’s something you really want :) I won’t be mad if you decide not to!
              (If you do, though, we can be buddies on there! ;) Oh, and a tiger would be a cute starting animal! ^-^ The tiger is one of my favorites XD But really, you don’t have to chose one that no one else has picked! ‘Cause to be honest, I think between all us, we got all the starters anyway, heheh)
              And that’s okay!! Trust me, I know it’s easy to forget ,XD Anyway, you still have few more weeks to reply to the roleplay, so no rush =]
              Right? It is pretty terrible ,XD Luckily, though, it seems like I’ve gotten back into the “newz mood” again! :) Or at least, I’ll be in a “newz mood” until next week. I dunno if I’ll be able to come on then XP
              AWESOME! :D I’m glad Lukas is developed now, heheh! ^-^ Yes, please! I really hope you can post his bio sometime soon! =] Any week would be good with me :) Even if I’m busy

TaffyKitty12

… when you post it, I’ll still be able to reply, even it takes me a little longer than usual!
              Ah, and that’s alright! It is a little hard to find on that page ,XD Last time I checked, the thing about my unicorn was right above pompom/ArmyCat’s bio about her lioness, and below a short conversation between Spring and I about her new cartoon plushies. Hope this helps some! =] Thanks again!
              (Ohh, did ya? Sorry it got cut off! :( Anyway, I’m glad to hear that you’ve been well! =] Oof, right ‘^^ It seems like most restaurants and things are closed now XP It’s awesome that you got a chance to see your friends, though, and that your Etsy business is still doing well! :)
              Oh, me? I’ve been good, too, for the most part =] I haven’t been like, super stressed about the virus thing. I mean, I really don’t like it– it’s messed up a lot for everyone, myself included– but I think it’s important to stay calm and rely on God during times like these. Ya know?
              I don’t really go a whole lot of places, and since my school is…

TaffyKitty12

… online, my daily schedule hasn’t been impacted all that much. But, I can’t go to work at church now, which stinks :( I really miss all the little kids and the nice church ladies I’d get to talk to every week! ‘^^ (I think that’s part of the reason why I’ve been feeling a bit “lonesome) My selling business has taken a big hit, too XP All these selling shows I was supposed to go to have been cancelled, and even my online sales are down :( Ah well… =/ Not much I can do about that, I’m afraid ‘^^
              OH! And also, while I’m at it… I’m not quite sure when I’ll be able to respond back to your reply above, about the pictures (I’m hoping I can do it later today or tomorrow, but there’s a small chance that I may not get to it till over the weekend ‘^^ ), unfortunately :c So, in the meantime, I’m just gonna reply to a couple of the things that you said in your response above down here, if that’s alright?
              First, I’d definitely love to have another chat with you and moonie again! =] It’s been so long…

TaffyKitty12

… I’ve really missed you guys <3 Only thing is, I don't know of any good dates these next couple of weeks that I could use to do anything like that XP
              Unless… will you happen to be free on Sunday afternoon? I don't believe I'll be doing anything then! If you're available at that time, maybe I can ask moonie if Sunday is free for her now, too, since I don't think she's doing the photos now? If so, maybe we could have a little Webkinz group chat then? =] Maybe sometime around 2 or 3 ET?
              But if that day doesn't work, it's okay! I just wanted to ask, at least ,XD
              And about having a new Pen Pals convo– that sounds great! :) I definitely have the free time this week for that sort of thing ;) I you wanna start one, just let me know! I should be able to reply fairly quick to it, as long as it's posted before the weekend =] And it could be about anything, too! I don't care XD
              Anyway, I'll try to respond to our conversation above soon!)

TaffyKitty12

Heeeey, emi! I just asked moonie earlier, and she said that Sunday afternoon would probably work for her! :) Please let me know if it does for you, too, as soon as possible ;) If so, let’s try to settle on a time!

Yeah, haha XD I’ve been wanting to dress him up and some particular clothes for a while, so it’s great to be able to now! Aww hehe thanks, Taffy. =) Ohh yes, I’m gonna try to reply to those before they stop moderating if I can! I really liked all of your drawings! ^-^ I thought so lol. Oh really? Whaaat, that’s funny! That was pretty cool that you guys figured out you were all playing the same game too XD Hmm okay! I think I’ll do that soon. I’ll make an account, whether I’ll be active on it or not is questionable, but I might as well make it! I wonder what username I should do.. hmm. =P Maybe I can actually think of something somewhat creative instead of “emiemiemiemiemi” XD Oh really? Oh, okay then hahah XD I guess it doesn’t matter, but I’ll probably go with that one! PFF, no rush. Well guess what? I just posted my reply, so tHERE! XD I hope it’s okay. I feel like Tanner and Candy are weird in this one.. but oh well. ….

… I couldn’t figure out what seemed “off” but maybe it was my writing style just changing again lol. YEA! I think his bio is almost done actually heheh. Okay! I do wanna show it to you. ;P Ohh okay! I’ll try to go find it then ‘XD I don’t know why I haven’t been able to find it before..! (It’s alright ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Yeeep. It was nice seeing them though! I hope to see someone once a week, if possible so I don’t go stir crazy lol. I don’t have anywhere else to go otherwise. =P Ooo yes, guess what? A customer just asked me to make them a shiny version of a Wooloo plush! If you know what a Wooloo is.. lol. But it should be fun! It’ll be something different! Yeah? I’m glad you’re doing pretty well still! Ah amen, girl! You’re right. I hope other Christians can stay calm and trust God too. Yeah. X/ I know, it’s sad that we can’t go and talk with people at church. Does your church do online services though? Most are doing that, so we still have “church” …

… Just without the socialization. =P I wish we could video chat or something.. maybe someday we could do that. I hope you don’t feel too lonely! Really? Gosh, I guess no one wants to buy anything like that now. Which is kinda weird.. I feel like people would be more inclined to buy stuff for themselves when they’re bored and stuck at home. =P Oh yeah? It’s fine if you can’t reply! I wouldn’t mind.. I know it’s a lot to reply to, heh. Oh my gosh, I know right? It feels like it’s been a long time! I’ve missed our private chats! Hmm, Sunday? I think I can do that! You said moonie is good with the afternoon? Okay! Is 3 o’clock ET good? I feel like that’d be good for all of us, but let me know if not. Oh, dang it! I forgot to make a convo under Pen Pals ‘^^ Maybe I’ll do one now anyway? Or will you be too buy next week to really reply anyway? Sorry, I kinda forgot and wasn’t sure if you’d be interested in that before.)

TaffyKitty12

Haha, I’m sure! And the good news is that Webkinz has a lot of goofy outfits, so I don’t think you’ll run out of silly combinations for a while X,D
              You’re welcome! ^-^ You’re art is always so good! :D And thanks for letting me know! =] It’d be cool if you could get to them before the comments stop moderating today, but if not, that’s okay! I don’t mind if you don’t get to it till later tonight, or even over the weekend! I might not be able to reply to anything on Monday, but I should be able to read some of the new stuff ;) Also, I’m you liked my drawings! <3
              Haha, right! I honestly wasn't expecting that to happen X,D I think one day Spring randomly asked me if I played it while we were chatting at the park– that's kinda what started it all XD
              Are you sure? Well, okay! :) Now might be a good time to make one, actually, 'cause they're kinda doing what Webkinz is doing right now, offering everyone free membership for a little while because of the whole virus thing. That's alright!…

TaffyKitty12

… You don’t have to be that active XD Even if you just logged on every now and then, that’d be cool!
              Oh, say, I don’t know if I ever told you my users, so you could add me? For now, I’ll just say that one of mine has the same user as I do on here =]
              Bwahahaha! XD Well, it doesn’t have to be different! I mean, it can, if you want. Most of mine are named after characters in the Bravelands series I read, lol. Maybe you could name yours after something you like?
              Yeah, that’s fine! I think the tiger might be one of the cutest starters, anyway :3 Either that or maybe the panda XD
              AHA, I saw that you replied to that! >:D Thanks for doing that, by the way! <3 You really could've taken your time (like I said, you still had a few more weeks), but… I appreciate it :) Ah, don't worry– your reply is fine! I didn't think anything was "weird" about it. I really liked it, actually! =] I love how rude Candy was to Kovu and Pinkie, pffft X,D …

TaffyKitty12

… But, it’s okay, I get that! I feel like my writing style changes almost every time I reply to that, too, oof ,XD
              Is it? Nice, man! =D Welp, I hope you can post it soon! ^-^ I can’t wait to learn more about Dakota’s cool buddy and Arlo’s arch nemesis, heheh XD
              And that’s fine! :) If you can’t find it, just lemme know! I realize it’s in a weird place, oof ,XD
              (Thanks! Ah, I’m sure! I can imagine it’d be really hard to go for a long time without interacting with anyone outside your close family ‘^^ I hope you’re able to! If not, well, I know Webkinz Newz isn’t exactly like in-person interaction, but you’re always welcome to converse with us here =] I’ll make time to talk with ya if you’re bored!
              Oof, right ‘^^ I think that’s one of the hardest parts, not really being able to go anywhere =/ I haven’t gone anyplace for almost 2 weeks, I think… :P
              Ooh, did they? That’s a really cool request you got! :D Ah, no, I didn’t know what a Wooloo is ,XD But, I just looked it up…

TaffyKitty12

… and it’s really cute! :3 What an adorable little sheep Pokémon, heheh XD And the “shiny” version is even cooler! Good luck with making that ;) I’m sure it’ll turn out great! ^-^
              And thanks! I totally agree. We definitely need to calm ourselves and rely on Him during times like these! Aw yeah, it is hard X/ Oh, yup! My church does have online service, kinda. Our pastor will post an audio of his sermon each Sunday for us to listen to. I’m glad I have that, at least! Except, I do still prefer in-person church, of course. I hope it can start back up again soon. I miss all the little kiddos I work with! :(
              Aw, yeah! That’d be cool. Maybe someday?
              And it’s okay! Since I’ve been talking to you guys a lot this week, I don’t feel quite as lonely now =] Plus my friend has been messaging me quite a bit recently, too, which also helps.
              Yeah, I am, too! ‘^^ Unless people don’t really have the money to spend on that kind of “extra” stuff? Or maybe it’s ’cause…

TaffyKitty12

… of the whole “the virus can live on cardboard” thing :P Only good news is, I did end up selling something this morning! Which helps, ’cause me needs money to buy more webkinz X,D
              Aww, no! I still wanna reply to it! It just probably won’t be till over the weekend now, unfortunately, but believe me– I really would like to respond back XD
              Oh! And thanks a bunch for letting me know about Sunday! :D I’m glad it should work for you! ^-^ Yup, I asked moonie about that yesterday and she said it should work on her end, too :)
              I think 3 ET is a pretty good time, as well! That should give us about a couple hours to chat =] Welp, let’s plan on doing that, then! I think it should work for moonie, but I asked her earlier, just in case! If she responds soon, I’ll let you know what she says =]
              I hope to see you guys on Sunday! =D That should be fun, yeah? :)
              And don’t worry about it! I probably won’t be very active next week (I might just stop by once or twice, at most)…

TaffyKitty12

… but you can still post a little convo, if you want! =] I’d be interested! I might not be able to respond back right away, but I’ll definitely make a priority once I have a bit of “free time” that I can use :)
              See ya soon, I hope, and sorry for the long reply! ‘^^

ilovemoonie

Heyyy, emi! =) Thanks for the update, pal! It’s nice to see a new post from you! ^-^
        Ooh, did you? That’s awesome that you got the virtual for the Signature Snow Leopard! =D Congrats! $8 is a pretty great price for it, too! I’m so happy you’ll be able to use Tanner on Webkinz now! ;D The Signature Snow Leopard virtual is really cute, isn’t it? =] I hope I can see Tanner in the park sometime! Ahaha, that’s funny that you gave him that monocle and mustache, pffft X’D Yep, I definitely remember that! It looks pretty silly, that’s for sure XD Also, are the glasses you put on him those big-eye glasses we were talking about at a chat one time? Or are they something else? Well, either way, I’m sure they were pretty funny XD Ahh and yesss, I wanna see that drawing of Tanner wearing that monocle and mustache! That sounds amazing! XD You’ll definitely have to send that to the SC!
        Ooh, you have some other drawings, too? Nice! I always love seeing your drawings, so feel free to post those whenever! ^-^ Oh, yeah, and I saw…

ilovemoonie

…the half of the drawing with Lincoln and Anna! It stinks that the part with Delilah didn’t moderate, though =/ Oh well, it was worth a try, and at least the other half moderated, right? Anna and Lincoln are so cuteeee =3 Anyway, but yeah, I hope you can post your drawings soon! I don’t really have any plans to post anything for a while, so you don’t have to worry about interfering with anything of mine. I do need to post those bunny photos, sometime, but I probably won’t do that for a few more weeks. I can’t wait to see your drawings!! ^w^
          Ah, and it’s okay, emi, I understand! To be honest, the forums just haven’t been very active in general, lately…and I haven’t been on a lot either, oof ‘^^ I’m actually not sure, either, why I haven’t been on a lot…? I guess I’ve just been getting caught up doing other things, oops, and I’ve been a bit distracted by the craziness of everything that’s happening… I don’t know why, but everything being cancelled and all that has been making me kinda lazy and unmotivated? XP …

ilovemoonie

… Oh yeah, that reminds me, are you still having to work? I was just wondering because I know a lot of restaurants and stuff are having to close right now ‘^^ Well anyway, I need to try to get on here more, though!
            Anyway, it’d be cool if you were able to reply to some stuff soon, but take your time! I can’t wait to see your response to the Vacation Roleplay, though, when you’re able to post it! =] I’m hoping I can get my Ball Roleplay response posted really soon, too. I promise I haven’t forgotten about it!
            In all, thanks for the update, emi, and I hope you have a great weekend, pal! :D Maybe I’ll see you at the park tomorrow? I’m actually not sure if I’ll be there or not, but I hope I can come at least for a bit!

Hi, moonie! Aw, thanks haha! Yesss, I was pretty excited to get it! I’ve always wanted to actually be able to use and have the virtual version of him. And yeah, I saw it for $8 so I snatched that up real quick. XD Yeah, lol! You got it, exactly! I think you were the one that sent me those glasses right? The ones that are like round glasses but the glass part is white and just has a little black dot in the center to show fake eyes..? Well I put those on him too, and it’s so funny, oh gosh XD I sent in the drawing of the monocle/mustache one to the Share Center hehe. ;P I sent that in and my other drawings too, so whenever they moderate I’ll probably post about them shorty after. ^-^ Ah yeah.. I wish I could’ve gotten that one to moderate! I just wanted Taffy to be able to see Delilah and her dress, ya know? =P At least the one part moderated though. Aw and thanks heh! =) Oh and okay! I’m glad you don’t mind. …

… I just wasn’t sure when you’d post your bunny photos, but if it’s not for a few weeks, then that works out well. Yeah.. odd that they haven’t been very active when I feel like we should have more time, ya know? But I guess we’ve all been distracted by this dumb virus. I know what you mean, though! And I think the less that’s posted on the forums, the easier it is to ignore them.. like we’re less motivated to come on since we don’t have to catch up on as much, or something. That’s how it feels for me anyway. =P Oh, and no, I don’t have to work anymore. It’ll be closed for another week here.. it’s gonna be weird when work starts up again! I’m so used to having nothing to do XD It’s sad how restaurants are closed though! At least we still have fast food and take out, er, well at least in my state. OH HAH, yeah! The vacation roleplay, righhtt… XD I totally haven’t forgotten about that or anything.. 8) …

… lol, yeah, well, I’ll try to work on it! I honestly did forget about it since I posted about t here pfft. I need to write it down on my “things to do” list =P Ah, yeah? That’s cool! How’s it coming along? I hope it isn’t too long/a pain for you to reply to ‘^^ Ayy, and I’m glad I saw you at the park! Gosh, that was a fun time. XD I’ve missed being there! (Oh and I also drew a little something about our mushroom hat thing XD)

Hi, emi! Oof, I’m sorry this reply is kinda late ^^; Anyway, ooh right… That’s awesome that you got a virtual Snow Leopard! :D Tanner looks adorable! I enjoyed seeing him in the park! Thanks for showing him to us! Ohh yeah, I did see that your drawings got through this morning, which I’ll try to reply soon by the way! ^-^ Ah yeah, that’s too bad the other half with Delilah didn’t go through =/
        Ah yeah? That’s alright, I haven’t really been on here much lately as well. The forums haven’t been really active lately anyway ;P There are days I’m just not on at all. And like Taffy said, I’ve been playing the other game more lately as well, especially since I recently got a membership XD Yeah, that’s fine! Thanks for letting us know, emi! Have a good day! ^-^

Ah, that’s alright, Spring =) Thanks! Yeah, I was glad to get him. Pfft, I know.. I wish I could’ve gotten it to moderate! But oh well. At least the one half went through. Part of it is better than none, I guess (although Delilah and her heart eyes was kind of the best part of the drawing ‘XD) And thats alright if you don’t reply about that drawing.. I know you already saw it on dA! Yeaaah, that’s true. I’ve been trying to get on every day now though. Ooh yeah, heh. I kinda forgot about that Jam game! Which animal did you start with? I was thinking that, if I make an account, I’d get the tiger since I like tigers and I didn’t think anyone else got that pet as their “starter pet” yet.

Well uh, hey guys.
      Well, since you guys said it’ll be alright for me to post a new pet update, I’ll go ahead and post it right now while I still can.
      First of all, I want to announce that I got a Purple Sweetheart Bunny and I named her Wisteria! I think I got the name when I was searching up names of purple colors and I thought it sounded pretty enough since it’s based off a flower. As for my thoughts, I thought this bunny is absolutely adorable! I expected it to be slightly darker purple? But I think it’s fine! ^-^ I know there’s a pink one, but I decided to get the purple one since purple is my favorite color XD I think I got this pet sometime after it came out? I don’t remember at the moment ^^;
      And…. as of last month, I got… the Sherbet Bunny! I decided to get it when it was still pet of the month since I’ve been wanting this pet for sometime now, but I’ve never imagined I would ever get it, …

…so I’m glad I managed to get one! I think this bunny is super cute! I definitely love its colors, it’s such a cute and pretty color! And, I named her Petunia (thank you very much moonie for the suggestion!) Thanks for leaving name suggestions, you guys! I definitely appreciate it! ^-^
        Also… I decided to post a photo of these two bunnies to the SC last night. I know some of you guys probably seen these two already at the park, but I wanted to show them here anyway. – https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=67297
        Anyway, let me know what you guys think if ya want! I’m sorry this ended up quite long though XP Oh! By the way, I’ll try to respond to anything I missed this past week starting tomorrow if I can. I’d do it now, but I gotta get working on a assignment XP Also, idk how active I’ll be this week, it just depends on how much work I have to do this week. So… I’m still gonna be pretty busy. ^^;
        Welp, uh have a good day, you guys! I’ll try…

…to come back here to respond tomorrow if I can. Also, I might as well say this right now, but my classes are moving to online, so uh… maybe I’ll have some more time to come on here? But it mostly depends on the workload ^^; Oh! And I almost forgot to say this but, I had fun chatting with ya guys this past Saturday! I had a blast! :D It was a lot of fun! And Happy St. Patrick’s Day, everyone!

ilovemoonie

Hey there, Spring! (Sorry for the late reply, by the way! ‘^^ ) Nice to see you again! =) Oh, yay, I’m glad you decided to post that new pet update– congrats on your adorable new bunnies, pal!! ^-^
        First off, it’s neat that you decided to get the Purple Sweetheart Bunny awhile back! :D Those bunnies are so cute ^w^ I love how they always have a pair of matching Valentine’s pets like that! ;) Oooh, and I just love the name Wisteria! It’s very pretty, and fitting too, since it’s the name of a purple flower! We actually have some wisteria in our yard, it’s definitely a very pretty plant =] Ah, and yeah, well I don’t blame you…I probably would’ve gotten the purple one too XD I like purple more than pink, plus, I feel like there are a lot more pink Webkinz than purple ones? It’s neat that purple is your favorite color, by the way!
        Ahh, yes, and it’s awesome that you were able to get the Sherbet Bunny!! =D That one is so cute, and the colors are definitely very pretty! ^-^ Congrats on getting it! Aw, and thanks for using my name suggestion!

ilovemoonie

… I’m glad they were helpful to you! I think “Petunia” sounds really pretty on the Sherbet Bunny =) I’m glad you were able to find the perfect name for her!
          Additionally, I’m glad you decided to post a picture of your new bunnies to the SC– they both look adorable together! ;D I love both of their outfits, especially Wisteria’s! That dress and those boots look super cute together =3
          In all, congrats again on your new ‘Kinz, Spring, and I hope you continue to enjoy them! ^-^ Thanks for telling us about them!
          Also, thanks for letting us know! :) It’d be cool if you were able to reply to some stuff this week, but definitely take your time! I know you’ve been busy with school, so I understand if you can’t get back to all those posts for a while. I don’t even remember what all’s been posted lately, oof =P I don’t think there’s been too much though? Ohh, and right…I figured your classes were probably switching to online by now…it seems like that’s what everyone’s doing ‘^^ Crazy how fast all that happened, isn’t it? XP Well, maybe that will be…

ilovemoonie

…a bit easier, since you don’t actually have to go anywhere? I hope it won’t be too hard to adjust to that change, and that your classes will still go well! I certainly wish you the best of luck with them! <3
            Ahh, and yes, I had so much fun on Saturday! ^-^ It was great seeing you guys there! =] Hope we can do it again, sometime! And Happy *late* St. Patrick's Day to you too, pal! Were you able to get the prize from the Leprechaun on Webkinz? :)
            Anyway, thanks for the update, and have a great week, Spring! I hope you've been doing well and staying healthy during these crazy times!

Hi, Spring! Awww, that pet is too cute! ^-^ I would’ve chosen the purple one too. I also love the name Wisteria.. it sounds really pretty and fitting for your lil bunny. =) Aw, and it’s cool you could get the Sherbet Bunny, especially since it was the pet of the month. Did you get a cool pet of the month prize? I haven’t adopted a pet on it’s month in soo long, heheh.. I think I’ve only ever done that once, like four years ago or something lol. Petunia is a sweet name too! Nice suggestion by moonie, for sure, hehe. I don’t remember if I gave name suggestions or not.. but I’m glad moonie left a good name for ya! Ahh, yeah, now that I see them, I think I might’ve seen one of those bunnies in the park at some point.. not sure when, though, considering I haven’t been there in weeks. =P But anyway they are super cute! Congrats on being able to get them! Oooh, yeah.. that’s okay, I get it! I’m sure you’re busy. I’ll understand if you can’t be on for a while. …

…. Oh so you were at the park this weekend? I hope I can come this Saturday! I know I haven’t been there in a while, and I miss chatting with you guys.. plus It not working, so I should have the time, hopefully! =)

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, Spring!
        Goodness gracious, I am so sorry it took me so long to reply to this! ;-; I haven’t really been on here at all this week XP This is the first time I’ve been on here to respond to stuff since last Friday… :/
        Anyway, thanks for posting this update for us, buddy! =] First, congrats on getting the purple sweetheart bunny! ^-^ “Wisteria” is such a cute name for her ;D I love it! Ohh, that’s right! I think I remember you saying once that purple was your favorite color XD It’s a really pretty color, for sure! :3
        Awh, and I’m glad that you were able to pick a name for your sherbet bunny! :) “Petunia” is adorable! It’s so neat that you were able to get pet, by the way! ^-^ Isn’t it a retired webkinz…? Or at least, I know that it’s an older one, anyway.
        Oh, and I love the picture of them that you sent in! :D Their outfits are so cute, hehe! =] I especially like Petunia’s ^-^ Just curious, do you know the name of the skirt she’s wearing? It’s so pretty! I don’t think I’ve ever seen…

TaffyKitty12

… it before.
          Ah, well, that’s alright… I totally understand! College-level work definitely keeps us students busy ‘^^ I know how that is :P Good luck with your online courses, by the way! Hopefully you’re able to navigate them easily? I know some programs take a little while to get used to.
          Anyway, don’t worry about having to come on every day to reply to things! I’m sure everyone will understand :) Just focus on getting your schoolwork done!
          Sorry again for the late response, but I hope you have a great day! =] Enjoy your bunnies! ^-^
          (And thanks! :D I know I didn’t stay too long, but it was nice being able to talk to you guys for a while ;) Hopefully I can come again soon!)

Hey, guys! Sorry for my inactivity XP But I thought I’d let you guys know that they sent out the announcement… I should be free for the next 3-4 weeks! XD I should be able to be more active on here, as well as on Webkinz and that other game, if anyone ever wants to chat or hang out or anything! I basically have nothing to do :P Oh, and I know you guys said something about me drawing some ‘kinz soon? Well, looks like I just might be able to do that with all this time! :) I’m gonna wrap this up, but I thought I’d just inform you guys! Enjoy your week, everyone! :D

Hiya, Heart! Nice to see you! It’s alright.. but wow, really? Are you off school for that crazy virus? That’s pretty awesome XD I imagine anyone in public school, or private school, must really be enjoying having time off lol. I hope you enjoy yours! It would be cool if you spent some time here and I could see ya on Webkinz. I haven’t seen anyone in the park in a while, sadly =P Thanks for letting us know though! How have you been, by the way? Do you have any plans for your time off? =)

Hi, emi! Nice to see you, too! :) Yeah, it was cancelled for virus concerns. I assume lots of people are enjoying it, yes XD Thanks! I’m kinda sad that it was cancelled, but I suppose doing classes online for the next little bit will be an interesting new experience. Yeah, it would be! I’ve missed seeing ya! Aww, that’s alright! No problem ^-^ I’m doing alright, thanks! I’ve been feeling a little better lately :) My first therapy session is supposed to be in about a week, but it’ll probably be cancelled, too, so I’ve just been dealing with things on my own. We don’t really have any plans since it’s likely that people won’t be allowed to leave their homes soon; I’ll probably just be on those games when I’m not doing work online! How about you? :)

Yeaah. =P That’s what I thought. Oh, really? So they didn’t let you completely off the hook! I didn’t know you could do online schooling for your school, but that’s interesting. At least it’ll keep your brain sharp and give you something to do! I always missed doing school during summer break for those reasons, plus just seeing people/friends. ‘^^ Aww, yeah? I missed seeing you too! I’ve been wondering about how you are, and your school and stuff. I’m glad you’re feeling a little better! I know progress can feel very slow, but at least you’re moving forward, right? Oh that’s cool! I hope you’ll be able to go to that. They shouldn’t have to cancel that, cause I feel like that’s sort of thing is a necessity and it doesn’t involve that many people. Are you excited, or nervous about it? geez they better not do that! This virus isn’t that bad! It’s ridiculous how much people are panicking. Like, some extra hand washing is good, but closing everything down but necessities is over-kill.. in my opinion

… Anywhooo, I hope you’re not feeling too anxious about this virus. =P And like.. just don’t watch the news? Cause they’re making it bigger than it is. BUT YEAH, lol.. That sounds fun! And like moonie said maybe you could post stuff to the SC! What sort of things were you thinking of drawing? Oh, and me? Weeelll, I might actually not have to go to work for a week or so (sweet ;P) so I’m planning on crocheting and drawing a little. I’ve had some drawing ideas floating around my head the past few days, hehe. And I’ve been hoping to make a new plush for my Etsy shop (a cute Pokémon called Yamper), so I might work on that if I can. =)

ilovemoonie

Heya, CuteHeart! ^-^ It’s okay, no need to apologize! I know you’ve probably been busy lately with school and such. Wait…really?? They cancelled your school for 3-4 weeks? Dang, that’s crazy! :o The schools here are only cancelled for a week right now, I think, although I’m sure they’ll probably extend it. It’s crazy how much this virus is affecting everything…I just went to the store with my mom and so many shelves are empty =/
        Anywayyy, on the bright side, it’s awesome that you’ll be getting some time off! ;D Are you excited that you won’t have school, or do you wish that you still did? Well, either way, I certainly hope you enjoy your time off! =) It’d be neat if you could come on here some, and I’d love getting to see you on Webkinz or that other game! Maybe some of us could try to plan a chat sometime, or something? And of course, if you ever happen to see that I’m on Webkinz or the other game (I’ll probably be on that one quite a bit, ahah =P ), feel free to send me a letter or something…

ilovemoonie

…if you want to chat!
          Ooh, and that’d be cool if you could draw some during your break! ^-^ Yeah, it sounds like it’d be a good time for that, haha XD Be sure to let us know if you do!
          Anyway, thanks for letting us know, CuteHeart, and I hope you have fun during your time off from school! I hope you and your family are all doing well. Have a great week, pal! =]

Hi, moonie! Yeah XP Thanks. Yeppp, indeed they did! Oh, really? I’ve heard that some aren’t closed for too long, but that’s subject to change, I’m guessing. Yeah, it really is – I still have a hard time believing everything going on right now! I’m gonna be free until April 13 because of it all! Anyway XD Yeah! Kinda both…? I’ll miss math a lot, and doing it online will be really, um, odd, but I’m glad I’ll have less work! XD Thanks! :) Ooh, yeah! That’d be fun! (Speaking of which, did I see that you’re a member now? Danggg, man! I really wanna be a member someday so I can get more animals! XP Lightning looked so cute <3) Ooh, yeah, I'd love to send you a letter or something if I ever see you online! Yeah, I'd love to draw a bit! ^-^ Yesss, I figured as much XD Oh, yeah, of course! I'll probably post a thing or two to the Share Center if I do end up drawing soon! :) …

…No problem! I hope you’re doing well, too! <3 Thanks, you too, moonie! I hope I can see you online sometime, too X3

Hiya, CuteHeart!! It’s so good to see you again on here! How are ya doing? I hope you’ve been staying healthy! Aww, no worries. I haven’t been so active on here lately as well so.. you’re not the only one ^^; Oh yeah? That’s cool that you should be free during that time! Yeah! That’d be cool if you happen to be more active on here and those games! I hope to see you on the other game soon! Speaking of which, I gotta redeem my 1-month membership later tonight or tomorrow. So… be on the lookout that my wall will probably be open by then XD Oh, okay then! Yeah, that’d be cool! Ohh yeah… That’d be cool if you did end up drawing some ‘kinz! I love your art style, so I’d love to see more of your drawings! ^-^ I can’t wait to see them if you do end up posting them! Thanks for letting us know, Heart! You too! I hope to see you in the park on Saturday if you happen to come ;D Talk to ya soon, my friend! ^-^

TaffyKitty12

Hey, CuteHeart! =]
        (Sorry for the late reply, by the way! DX I haven’t been on the newz much lately XP )
        Oh, that’s okay! I’ve definitely missed seeing you, but, I understand :)
        Oh wow, really? That’s kinda cool! XD Welp, I hope you enjoy your time off, pal! ;) Must be nice to have all that free time… ,XD I’m jealous! Any plans on what you’re gonna do with it? =)
        (Oof though, it seems like a lot of things are being cancelled lately… o.o I’m kinda disappointed because I can’t go to work now (yes, I actually enjoy my church job ,XD ), and a vacation I was supposed to go on over the summer is now postponed till next year :( Ah well. I just hope that virus thing goes away soon! ;P )
        And are ya? Neat! :) Well, I still have a lot of school during the week, but… usually I’m on that other game during the late afternoons and evenings =] I’m actually off today, so I’ll probably be on there a lot XDD If you ever want to talk, feel free to stop by! ^-^ …

TaffyKitty12

… You’re always welcome to chat with me ;D (OH! And speaking of that the game, I made you some artwork! ^-^ It’s of your lil’ peanut pup, Lila :) Hope you like it!)
          Ooh, you totally should, CuteHeart! I’d love to see more webkinz artwork from ya soon, hehe! ;D You have such an adorable style! ^-^
          Nice talking to ya again, and I hope we can chat soon! :) How’ve you been lately? I hope you’re feeling better <3

Comments are closed.