Upcoming Pets

Home Forums Ask Questions Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 2,873 replies, has 76 voices, and was last updated by  EmilyCuteHeart 1 day, 20 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

FoxesRule612

HEEEEEEEYYYYY YOOOOU GUUUUUUUYYYYYSSSS!!! =D It’sa me, FoxesRule! Gee, I haven’t been on the Forums in a zillion years! How are you all doing?? I hope you all are staying safe from the virus stuff! :D When it’s confirmed I’m gonna force you guys to guess what it is…I’ll post a picture of it in the ShareCenter, heeeheeheeheee don’t u dare tell them emie imma watchin’ U >:T XD

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

FoxesRule612

aaAA for some reason my post was cut off! I meant to say that I have a surprise for you all but it’s a secret at the moment….it has to do with Webkinz, of course. ;D

TaffyKitty12

Hey, hey, hey, Foxes! =] Gosh, right? It’s been forever since I last saw you ,XD I’m really glad you stopped by, though! :) Thanls for asking! I’m doin’ well! I dunno if emi told ya or not, but I started college back in January. I haven’t been on here as much because of that, but I still try to stop by every so often! Ah, right, the virus ‘^^ It hasn’t affected my daily life too much cause I do school online and don’t really go many places, anyway. But, I can’t go to work now, which stinks :c Or really anywhere, for that matter =P Anyway, how are you doing, Foxes? I hope you’ve been well, yourself! Oh, do you? Nice, nice XD That sounds awesome! =D I can’t wait to see what the surprise is, heheheh XDD I wonder if it’s a group drawing? =]

FoxesRule612

Howdy there, Taff! =D It really has, hasn’t it?? Gosh, I feel like I’ve been so distracted with other stuff that I haven’t been able to reply here despite having nothing to do in my free time, lol! Yeah, she told me you were in college! How do you like it there? My older sister is in college too, but we get to chat pretty regularly. I’ve been doing commissions as of recently so I can earn some money since I can’t get a job. XD Being an extrovert is tough in these times of isolation, although spending time alone with my parents has been great, too. Eeeeyuppp, it’s a surprise, alright! *wiggles eyebrows* You’ll just have to wait and see what it is! ;D

TaffyKitty12

Hey again! =D (Also, I love the “Taff” nickname XD Don’t stop using it, buddy!) Ah, well, that’s quite alright! I know how it is to be distracted ,XD There are a lot of things that I mean to do, too, but never really get around to completing ‘^^ It happens! Oh, did she? Cool! :) Surprisingly, I actually sort of like college! I mean, it’s a lot of work, and hasn’t really left me with a whole lotta extra free time. But, I enjoy pursuing my major (English/Creative Writing) and all the staff are super supportive and helpful =] I even have my own advisor that I can chat with any time! Is she? Well, I’m glad you two are still able to talk frequently! It’d be sad if you guys couldn’t ‘^^ Ah, that’s okay! I understand XD I don’t really have a “job job” myself, but I do get paid to work at my local church, and I also have this small selling business. You do art commissions, huh? That’s pretty neat! :) I don’t really know how they work…

TaffyKitty12

… but it sounds like a cool little “occupation”, especially if you like to draw a lot! =] Your style is really awesome, so I could totally see people wanting to pay for your high-quality art! ;) Oof yeah, I’m sure! ‘^^ I hope you’re doing alright with all that! You’re not too lonesome, I hope? :c I’m more of an introvert myself, but I do miss interacting with my extended family members, as well as some of the nice church ladies I sometimes talk to. Right! Well, more family time is always good, yeah? Oh man, Foxes, now you have me in suspense X,D Welp, that settles it– I’m gonna check the ShareCenter every day to see if it’s moderated XDD I must know what it is!

HEYY, FOXIE! XD I’m glad you decided to stop by! It has been a little while since your last visit, heheh. And well, I guess you know how I’m doing already pfft ;P We get to talk a bit more than you do with these guys. I hope you stay safe too! OHohOhOhoo yess, I know what it is! Oh don’t tempt me, I want to tell them now! XD I can’t wait until you post the picture though!

FoxesRule612

Thanks, emie! hEEHEEHEEEHEEEHEEEE keep it all to yerself, m’dude! ;D

My lips are sealed ;P but my hands aren’t muAhHaHahHa

Oh my gosh, hey Foxies! It’s so nice to see you here again! How you’ve been doing lately? Hope you’ve been doing well! ^-^ Oh, I’ve been doing alright, thanks! Ahh yeah, the virus… that’s pretty crazy actually! I’ve been staying pretty safe anyway since my school moved to online recently. Ooh really? That’d be nice XD I’d be looking forward to seeing what it is then XD Thanks so much for visiting us again! ^-^

(Oh, XD I meant to say Foxes, instead of Foxies. Oof, sorry about that! ^^;)

FoxesRule612

Hi, Shimmer! Great to see you again, too! =D I’ve been doing pretty well! Mostly just chillin’ out at home, doing the occasional driving and yard work, doing commissions, chatting with buddies, and taking ACT prep stuff. My school hasn’t moved online just yet but they will within the next week or so. Yeeeessss!! =DDD I’m so excited to show you all when it’s ready!! aAAAA And it’s okay! XD Emie calls me Foxie all the time, psssh :’D

Hiiii, Foxes! I’m alright, thanks! Ahh, how are you? We’re doing good! Ooh, really? I’m so excited to see it! :)

FoxesRule612

Glad to hear it, CuteHeart! ^u^ I’m happy to see that you’re doing better! <3 I've been keeping you in my thoughts and prayers lately. Yesssss!!! I'm so excited too hECK ='''''D

FoxesRule612

Glad to hear it, CuteHeart! ^u^ I’m so happy to see that you’re doing better! <3 I've been keeping you in my thoughts and prayers lately. Yesssss!!! I'm so excited too hECK ='''''D

ilovemoonie

Heyyy, Foxes! =D Ahh, it’s so good to see you on here again, pal!! \^-^/ It has been a while, hasn’t it? Thanks for stopping by, it’s always great to see ya! =] Oh, and I’ve been doing pretty well, thanks! How’ve you been? :) Ah, well thanks for asking! I’ve been staying safe from the virus…I think, anyway. I’m kinda bored not really being able to go anywhere, though, which is weird because I never really went many places even before the whole virus thing… :P Although, spring is usually a really busy time for my family, so it’s odd not having much to do. ‘^^ I can still do school like normal, though, since I’m homeschooled. Anyway, I hope you’ve been staying safe too! Oooh, and a surprise, huh? Neat! =D I can’t wait to see it!! I’ll be looking forward to that, hehe! ;) *runs off to find emi and beg her to tell me what it is* Just kidding XD Anyway, have a great day, FoxesRule! ^-^

Hey everyone! I hope and pray that all of ya’ll are doing ok! I was wondering if there were any here that are graduating this year or know another Webkinz player who is? I know so many are having their graduation postponed and even canceled, so I’d like to send something to help cheer them up. :) ~angel~

Hi, angel! I’m doing okay, how about you? Aw, that’s so sweet of you! ^-^ What a nice idea! Thankfully, I graduated last year and I didn’t have this problem. I feel really bad for the seniors this year too. Hmm.. well, I know one senior Webkinz player! Her username on the Newz is @FoxesRule612 and her WW user is rosyposy707. =)

Hey emi! Glad you’re doing ok! Thanks for the info. I will friend her as soon as I can :) God Bless. ~angel~

FoxesRule612

Hi, Oldshowsrock58! I love your WKN username, by the way! Old shows DO rock! =D What shows do you like? ^u^ Technically I am a senior though I’m a grade behind due to some complications with high school credits. But I am old enough to be one XD Thanks for the friend request!

Hi foxes! (May I call u that?) I LOVE classic shows like “Adam-12″, “Combat!”, “Dick Van Dyke Show ” and SO MANY MORE! my username is angelgirldog7 :) I hope you and your family are safe! ~angel~

TaffyKitty12

Hi, Oldshowsrock! Aww, that’s a really sweet thing of you to offer! :) Unfortunately, I don’t know of any webkinz players who are seniors… I’m really sorry! DX If I find out, though, I’ll let you know! We’re praying for you, too <3 Hope you stay safe!

ilovemoonie

Hey there, Angel! Aw, thank you! I’ve been doing all right. :) I hope you have been too!! Aww, and that’s so sweet of you to do! ^-^ Unfortunately, though, I don’t really know of any Webkinz players who are graduating this year ‘^^ I’m sorry I can’t be of much help! It’s so nice of you to think of them, though! I feel so bad, too, for everyone whose graduation has to be postponed…or everyone whose wedding is postponed, too… It’s sad how much has had to be cancelled =( Anyway, thanks for asking, though! Hope you’re doing well! <3

TaffyKitty12

Oh, hey guys! Sorry for posting this so soon after your comments, emi, Spring, and balletbear… ‘^^
      Anyway, uh, I know emi just posted some SC stuff yesterday, but I was wondering, would it be okay if I send some stuff in to the ShareCenter myself this week (probably tomorrow or early on Thursday)? I hope you guys wouldn’t mind! :c I know I asked something about it a couple of weeks ago, but I just wanted to verify that it’d still be okay, especially considering quite a bit of stuff has been posted recently.
      I’d wait till a later time, but in all honesty, I’m afraid this is gonna be the only week I could really do it ‘^^ I don’t have much schoolwork to do this week, which gives me the extra time required to upload pictures and submit them and post links once they moderate. In contrast, I expect to be pretty busy over the next several weeks, as I have some major assignments due then :/ Easter is coming up, too, and I doubt I’ll have much time to be on here around the holiday ‘^^ …

TaffyKitty12

… Hence, if I don’t send them in soon, chances are that I probably won’t get around to it ’till sometime later in April XP And I really don’t want to have to wait that long :(
        So uh, what do you guys think? Would you all be okay with me doing that? I promise you guys that I won’t submit too many pictures! No more than 9 or 10, I’m sure. I mostly just wanted to show you all some new sketches I made (particularly these ones of Brooke and Logan I recently did :3 ), as well as some old drawings that aren’t half-bad, and maybe a plush picture or two. I’m still working on a few of them, but I should be done by tomorrow night, I hope!
        Anyway, sorry for bugging you guys with this XP But, I wish you all a good day!
        (And also, I’m sorry I wasn’t at this week’s park chat! ;-; I feel pretty bummed that I missed it, especially considering the fact that it seems like you guys had a pretty great time without me =/ Ah well. Maybe someday…)

Hi, Taffy! Oh, it’s alright. It is to me anyway.. I don’t have a lot to do, and plenty of time for replying XD Hmm, well, I think that should be okay! Probably Thursday would be better though, so moonie could have more time to catch up on some of the newer posts. =) You’ll have to see what Spring it moonie says (personally, I think moonie’s not gonna stop you no matter what XD), but it’s fine with me! It would stink if ya had to wait such a long while till later in April to post your stuff. But yess I would love to see your drawings! I love your artwork and seeing your characters drawn X) Ooo Brooke and Logan! Yes, I like that haha! Who else did you draw? Oh and some plush pictures would be nice too. I hope you can get the rest of your drawings done this week so you can post them. ‘XD Naw, you’re not bugging us. <3 (Ahh, it’s okay! I’m sorry you couldn’t come too, but there’s always other weeks! Next time you come, we can play our guessing game again with our Webkinz hehe! And we can use

TaffyKitty12

Hey, emi! Oh good, I’m glad you don’t mind ,XD Right, right! Well, the newz is a good place to go when you have nothing else to really do XD Anyway, thanks for letting me know! =] Yeah, Thursday would probably be a better day, since it’ll give you guys time to catch up, and it’ll also put some “space” between me and yours! Besides, I honestly don’t think I could finish everything before tomorrow morning, anyway xD The earliest I’ll have everything done is probably tomorrow afternoon or evening, I doubt anything sent in then would moderate ’till Thursday, anyhow. Okay! =] Welp, I’ll see what they say! At least, I’ll see what moonie says, anyway. I know Spring is gonna be kinda busy this week, so I dunno if she’ll reply to this before Thursday ‘^^ Aw, well, thanks buddy! =] I’m glad you’re excited to see it all! Haha, yes XD I just had to draw those two! The Brooke one is probably my favorite :3 The Logan is just a headshot, but it’s kinda cute :) …

TaffyKitty12

… Speaking of Logan, I actually have most of his character planned out now ,XD I think he’ll be ready for a bio in no time! Oh, and who else? Let’s see… well, I made this one drawing of Kovu along with my friend’s border terrier character, Cooper (Cooper is Kovu’s best friend, but he’s like, super different in terms of personality ,XD He’s a tech nerd), a few weeks ago, so I might submit that =] I also found some old sketches of Dakota and my kangaroo, Korg, that I may send in, as well. Maybe XD (Might also try to send in that Dahlia drawing that didn’t go through last time) Annd, welp, I was plannin’ on starting a couple other drawings later today, but I dunno who to draw yet. Guess I’ll just see where my pencil takes me? Oof, I hope that’s not more than 10, though o.o Ah, and thanks! I’m sure I will! Just gotta say motivated, pfft XD Thank you again! <3 (Aw, well, it's alright, emi!…

TaffyKitty12

… It’s not your guys’ fault, after all! I should’ve tried harder to be there, considering I knew that you’d probably be attending… ‘^^ I guess I just got too caught up with my other friend :P And the anxiety certainly didn’t help. Oh, yeah? That’d be kinda fun! =] I mean, if you guys didn’t mind doing that, anyway… ,XD Oh! And also, this is sort of unrelated, but I saw that you replied back to our two convos on the previous page! Thanks! I’ll be sure respond back to those soon =] Not gonna be too busy now that I almost have all of my weekly work done (yay!) so I should be able to reply to those tonight or tomorrow, I hope?)

(Oops, I didn’t realize my reply got cut off. ‘^^ Sorry bout that. I just meant to say that we could use the same pets with matching hats next time too!) Yeah, lol. I’d been spending a decent amount of time on here the past few days. Yeahh, that’s what I thought too. Ah okay, heh! I hope you can post them on Thursday then.. if not, Friday works too! Aww, they sound cute ^-^ Brooke is pretty character! I wonder if we’ll be able to see her and Arlo together sometime..? ;P I would love that haha! Maybe I should just draw them myself lol. Oh hey, that’s cool! I thought Logan sounded pretty great from what you told us before XD Yess, you should post his bio sometime in April or May if you can! It’d be fun to read, hehe. Aw, and the Kovu and Cooper drawing sounds cool! Ah, so Cooper is a tech nerd? I see why Kovu is friends with him.. XD OOO yes Dakota! I’d love to see some of her, considering she is Luka’s fiancé er, friend! …

… Speaking of Luka and bios, though.. I’m almost done with his. I don’t think I’ve told you very much about him – or have I? Just let me know if you’re curious about his personality I guess, heh. I hope to use him in something someday! He’s gonna be a fun character XD Oh my gooossh, Korg? Aw, that ole guy was great XD I haven’t thought about him or even the real Korg in so long! But it’d be cool to see him as well =) Oh yeah, and that drawing of Dahlia.. weird how it didn’t go through last time. Maybe try to take a new picture of it and send that one in? Maybe that’ll work? And maybe some other drawings, oooh, interesting! I look forward to seeing ‘em! (I dunnooo.. I should be there this week too though! Since I don’t work, I’m much more likely to be at park chats. And it’s okay. I’m sure it was nice to talk to your friend too =) Heheh, yeah! I wouldn’t mind at all! …

… it was pretty fun last time, so I wouldn’t mind doing it some more ^-^ Ah no problem! =) Hmm, I’ll try to work on some of the stuff under Pen Pals and the Vacation Roleplay next.. I know I keep saying that though.. ‘^^ I just get distracted and I forget about those ones. But okay! Whenever you can reply is fine! =))

TaffyKitty12

(That’s okay! I kinda figured that that’s what you were trying to say, anyway =] )
              Haha, well, that’s alright XD I’m glad I haven’t been as busy this week so I could talk to ya some! And thanks! I just sent them in last night, so hopefully they’ll moderate sometime this morning =) If not, well, I guess I’ll just post the links tomorrow! I also have a new pet update, too, that I’ll probably post along with the links ,XD (Can’t say much, but it’s a signature that I don’t already have)
              Heheh, thank you! :) Ohh, you know, that’s a pretty good idea! I didn’t actually think of doing that, oof… ,XD Well, I could probably try to work on that for next time? If not, I know I’d be delighted to see how they look in your style ;D
              Haha, thanks– glad you like Logan! XD In that case, maybe his bio could be the next one I post? =] I know I’ll be kinda busy in the upcoming weeks, but I think I could probably get it done and posted sometime around mid or late April, maybe?…

TaffyKitty12

… That is, if I don’t get lazy ,XD
              Yup, he is! =) Cooper’s personality is a little hard to describe, but he’s sorta like this awkward, introverted, nerdy theater tech guy XD He’s the opposite of Kovu in a lot of ways. Their friendship is pretty interesting, too, usually consisting of a lot of arguments. But yeah. Nerdy ‘kinz are definitely “friend material” in Kovu’s book XDD
              Thank ya! =D Oh my goodness, emi X,D You’re so funny, pfhaha! Ohh, are you? That’s awesome! :D Of course I’m interested in learning more about Lukas! You didn’t even have to ask XDD Hm, I think you told me a little bit about him at the park once, but I don’t remember much beyond that?
              But yes, definitely post his bio soon, if you can! :) I really want to read it X,D Yeah! =D Maybe we could have a wolf roleplay, someday? That’d be kinda cool! :3
              It’s okay! Honestly, I sorta forgot all about both Korgs, myself X,D I guess it’s cause I haven’t really been into Marvel much, lately ‘^^ I really should use him again, though, like you said!…

TaffyKitty12

… Korg was a pretty funny guy XD
              Yeah, it was! ‘^^ Good news is, I followed your advice, and it ended up going through this time! =]
              (Oh, are you? Cool! :) Unfortunately, I’m not sure if I’ll be there this week… I guess it sorta depends if I’m busy or not, and if I can conquer my apprehension ‘^^ But, I’ll see if I can stop by! Even if it’s just for a little while, it’s better than nothing, right? Aw, and thanks! <3 ^-^
              Oh, and thanks for letting me know about those, too! :) Ah, it's alright! I know how that is ,XD I've been meaning to reply back to some of our old Pen Pals convos, myself, but obviously that hasn't happened yet '^^ Also, I made it so that each of you all have about a month now to reply to the Vacation Roleplay, so you don't need to rush =] As long as you get to it before Easter, I'm good!
              By the way, I'm sorry I never replied to our conversations on the previous page yesterday, like I promised ;-; …

TaffyKitty12

… I’ll try to do that sometime today, though! I don’t have much to do, so I should be able to reply back to both, I think :) At least, I should be able to get around to the shorter one, anyway)

TaffyKitty12

Oof, sorry ‘^^ It looks like I forgot to close the “strike” tag!

ilovemoonie

Heya, Taffy! =) Thanks for asking! Ooh, yessss, I would love to see your SC pictures sometime this week!! =D I’m definitely okay with you posting them soon, and since emi doesn’t seem to mind, too, I’d say you can go ahead and send ‘em in whenever ya want! ;D I should be able to reply to emi’s pictures by tomorrow, anyway, so I should be done with that by the time you post about yours. :)
        Aww no, yeah, I definitely wouldn’t want you to have to wait until sometime in April to post your pictures, especially since I know you’ve been talking about them for a couple weeks now, so I’d definitely say you should go ahead and post them while you have more time! (It’s awesome that you have less schoolwork this week, by the way! :D I’m sure that must be nice to have a less busy week for a change, yeah?) Plus if you post yours this week, I won’t have to worry about interfering with them whenever I decide to post those bunny pictures I mentioned. (Might do that either late next week or the week after that, maybe? …

ilovemoonie

… I’ll have to ask everyone sometime to see what you all think)
          Anyway, I can’t wait to see your pictures!! I’m really excited to see what you’ve drawn this time, hehe! ^-^ (Oooh, Brooke and Logan sketches sound pretty awesome to me! It’s cool that you decided to draw Brooke again, since I know you said your other drawings of her were pretty old, and of course, I can’t wait to see what Logan looks like, since he’s a new character of yours! ;D ) Ah, and no worries, you can send in however many you like: 9, 10, 20, 50…okay, well, maybe not 50, but, you know XD I don’t mind if you send in 9, 10, or even more than that! I mean, I always seem to end up posting close to 15 every time, myself, so I won’t mind XD
          Anyway, thanks for checking with us, and I’ll be sure to keep a lookout for your pictures soon! =] Hopefully I’ll be able to reply pretty quickly, too.
          (Aww, and it’s okay! It’s too bad you weren’t able to come, though…we really missed seeing you there! We were thinking…

ilovemoonie

…about you <3 But, I know how it is; things come up, and sometimes we just can't attend! It'd be awesome if you were able to come to one of the chats soon, though! I know you get anxious about attending them, which I certainly understand, but we'd all love getting to see you again! I wouldn't leave you out or make you feel like you're not included…at least, not intentionally. I know I've probably done that before, which I’m really sorry if I have, but it's never on purpose, I promise! It can just be hard for me to keep up with what everyone's saying, and sometimes I end up missing what someone said or am unable to reply to everything… =/ Oh! And if you do attend, we should totally play that game again, like emi said, so you can get to play! =] )
            (Oh, and this is unrelated, but I wanted to let you know real quick that I posted more of my response to Arlo's bio yesterday, and hope to continue it sometime this evening, if possible! I'm sorry it's been taking me so long! DX )

TaffyKitty12

Heya, moonie! :) Sorry for the sort of late reply, by the way! ‘^^
              Ah, thanks for giving me permission to go ahead and submit my pictures! ^-^ They just moderated this morning, and I posted the links a little earlier, hehe ;) I sure hope you like them! =D And no worries! Definitely take your time replying back to them =] I know it’s kind of a lot, ahah… ‘^^
              (Aw, thank you! Yeah, it is kinda nice XD I still have a little bit to finish up, but it won’t take me too long! I’m glad I’m getting a chance to relax a bit ,XD Believe me, I could use it!)
              Ohh, that’s right! I hope you can send those bunny pictures in soon! :) Honestly, any week is good with me =] Now, I dunno how quick I’ll be able to reply, unfortunately (everything depends on my busyness ‘^^ ), but I will be able to respond, of course– it just might take me a few extra days!
              Thanks! ;D (Right, right! I was actually looking at the old Brooke drawings earlier today. I really didn’t like the first one I made X,D The proportions were bad…

TaffyKitty12

… she wasn’t fluffy enough… yup. Not my favorite drawing I’ve made, haha :P I think this new one is much, much better! Awh, thank you <3 I already told emi, but I think I might post a bio for Logan next!)
              Bwahaha! I'm fine with sending in 10 pictures– maybe 15, at most– but I'd never do 50 X,D I like showing you guys my art, of course, but there's no way I'm gonna burden you all with that many pictures at once XDD
              Well, that's okay! :) I don't mind big groupings, hehe! Your pictures are always awesome, so it doesn't matter to me how many you send in XD
              You're welcome, and thanks again! =] Have a great week, buddy! ^-^
              (Aw, yeah, I really wish I would've been able to attend! '^^ I missed you all, for sure! <3 Unfortunately, though, I guess it just wasn't meant to happen :/ But, I really do hope I can overcome my anxiety soon so I can attend one in the near future! I'm not even totally sure why I get so nervous, considering the fact that, once I start talking, I usually feel comfortable…

TaffyKitty12

… Guess it’s just some weird trait o’ mine ;P
              Aww, don’t feel bad! I know how that is, myself ‘^^ It is kinda hard to reply to and engage with everyone in a group chat, unless everybody is on the same page! I usually find myself in the middle of several different conversations, which can be both confusing and difficult ‘^^ I think that’s part of the reason why I’m generally more inclined to do private chats.
              Oh yeah, that’d be fun! :) I would like to do that next time I come, if you guys don’t mind XD I might stop by this Saturday, but, we’ll see! I can’t give any guarantees.
              (Ohh, thanks for letting me know about Arlo’s bio, too! =] I see that you’ve been working on that! Thank you for replying, by the way <3 It really means a lot! :) I can't wait to read the rest once it's posted! ;D ))

balletbear5M

Hey everyone! Soooooooo, hopefully some of you remember me…… if not, that makes total sense since I was last on here 3-4 years ago :/ Anyway, I just started playing webkinz again, but I had just found out that all the archived accounts were deleted late last year so I had to make a new one :( It would be great if I could friend all of you again, my UN is balletbear5M like on here :) I hope everyone’s doing well; hopefully I’ll be able to chat with you all soon!!!! :D

Oh, balletbear!! Ah, yes, I remember you! =) I hadn’t seen you in a long time, gosh.. has it actually been 3 to 4 years? That sounds like so long o.o But I do remember you! Didn’t you roleplay with us a little too? Hopefully you remember me, eheh, but I’d understand if you don’t. My friends call me “emi” though, so feel free to call me that too! I know my user is painfully long otherwise XD How have you been these past few years? I hope you’re doing okay in these, uh, interesting times we’re all in recently lol ‘^^ Aw and I’m sorry your account got deleted =( That really stinks! How many pets did you have on there? Either way I’m sure that’s super disappointing and frustrating.. But sure! I’ll try to add you next time I get on. My username is “emiemiemiemiemi” if you want to add me first though! I recommend adding me, cause I often forget to add people ‘^^ Either way we’ll make sure we add each other! I hope you’ll be able to be on here so we can see some more of you ^-^ Oh, and by the way.. welcome back to the forums! =)

Ah, oops! I forgot to say how I was doing pfft XD But I’m doing pretty well! I’m still indecisive about college here (I graduated last year!) and I have a job at Subway and the people there are pretty nice and stuff.. oh, and I don’t have the virus, and I got to see some friends recently (I’m not lonely from all this quarantining =P) so I’d say I’m doing pretty good. =) I hope you’re well too!

balletbear5M

Hey emi!!!!:) Of course I remember you!!!;D Haha, yeah, unfortunately it really has been that long :( And yes! I did roleplay with y’all, it was pretty fun back then! Do you guys still do them? I’ve been good these past few years, my school work REALLY picked up so I’ve been insanely busy. This is the first time I’ve had a lot of free time in months! :/ Things are definitely crazy out there….. my school has been cancelled for 4 weeks, but we still do online stuff (this is why I actually have time to be on here XD). Yeah, I was pretty sad about my old account when I first read what happened. I think I had 8 pets on there…. :( Anyways, I’ll definitely add you on webkinz soon, probably later today :) I definitely hope to be pretty active on here for a while; it’s good to be back!:) Ahhh I totally understand, all the decisions surrounding college are so stressful! :/ Your Subway job sounds fun! Are you still working or did they temporarily close because of the virus? I’m glad you’re doing well during such a crazy time (and not too bored :)

balletbear5M

It was great talking to you again!:) (This was my last sentence that was cutoff :P)

TaffyKitty12

Hey, balletbear! :D It’s your ol’ pal, Taffy! =] Aw, well I still remember ya! How could I forget about one the first friends I’ve ever made on the newz? ;) It’s good to have you back, buddy! ^-^ How’ve you been lately? I hope you’ve been doing well! Aw, and I’m sorry to hear about your accounts! :( It really stinks that they were deleted XP Hopefully you didn’t lose too much? :c But, I’ll be sure to friend ya on your new one! Be on the lookout for friend requests from bbdoll11 and WarriorCat1010, hehe =] And thanks for asking! I’ve been doing good for the most part, thanks :) I recently started college, so I haven’t been on here as much recently, but I still try to come on once or twice a week, when possible! ~Hope to talk to you again soon, pal! Thanks for stopping by! =D

balletbear5M

Taffy!!!!:) Yay, I’m glad you still remember me!:) It’s so great to be back and talk to y’all again!!!:) I’ve been SUPER busy with school and all these past few years, even during the summer (summer programs ;P ). Since my school has moved everything online I finally have free time to do other things, like this :) How have you been? Yeah the account thing is really sad, I had all my pets on there and some cool items that I lost… I think I had quite a few collections going so I’m pretty bummed to have lost that :( But oh well, I’m doing alright with my new account!:) Aw, I totally get how school takes up so much time. My school gives me SO MUCH WORK, so I understand ;) Aw, yay! I’ll definitely accept your request, haha :D It’s so good to talk to you again, hopefully we can again soon!:)

TaffyKitty12

Hehe, of course, pal! :) I might not remember everything, but I do remember my friends XD Aww, have you? I’m sorry you’ve been so busy! :( It sounds like you have a lot to do! ‘^^ I’m glad that you were able to find the time to stop by, though! =) We’ve definitely missed ya! Oh, and thanks for asking! I’ve been good =] Not a whole lot has changed these past several years, except school has gotten harder and I’ve got more webkinz XD Awh, that’s terrible! I feel bad that you lost so much :,( Tell you what– once I friend you (should be able to do that later today, I think?) I’ll make sure give you some extra special gifts! It’s the least I can do to help <3 Right! School can definitely keep us busy! Aw, does it? That stinks :( Sometimes, I feel like schools give their students way too much homework! :T It's awesome to see ya again too, pal! I always enjoy talking to you! ;D You're always welcome on here, any time ^-^

balletbear5M

Awww, thanks Taffy!!! :) First, sorry I’m replying to this so late! Haha, it’s ok… I’ve gotten used to it by now X) Me too, I’ve missed you all too! :) Haha, sorry about your school too! X) The new webkinz are exciting though! What are some of your favorites that you’ve gotten recently? Aww, I saw the gifts you sent me yesterday! Thank you so much!!! That was super sweet of you to do :) The sailor dress is super cute! :D I love the swing too, I’m planning on making an outdoor room sometime soon and I think it will go perfectly in it :) The couch is so pretty! I’m excited to incorporate into a room soon :) Yeah, I feel the same way! :( I’ve gotten a little less work since my school moved online, but I still have quite a bit! XP Aww, I enjoy talking to you too! :)

ilovemoonie

Hey there, balletbear!! ^-^ Ahh, it’s so good to see you on here again!! =D Yes, yes, of course I remember you! I’m not sure if you remember me or not? I dunno just how active I was back when you were on, but I definitely remember talking, and, I think, roleplaying, with you some! =] I remember I think you had a Bubblegum Cheeky Cat and some sort of fish character that you used, right? (Sorry I can’t remember their names XP ) Anyway, I’m so glad you decided to stop by here again– welcome back to the forums! ;D It’s always great to see our old forum friends again! :)
        Aww, no, and really? I’m so sorry to hear that your account got deleted! DX It stinks that they’ve deleted all those archived accounts…I mean, I know they had a reason for it, I think, but it’s still sad that they have to do that now =( I hope you can still have fun on your new one, though! And yes, I’d definitely love to friend you on there! I sent you a request yesterday from my account, iloveknuffle :) …

ilovemoonie

… Oh, and I’ve been doing well, thanks! Been keeping busy with school and stuff, but otherwise, there’s not a whole going on right now, eheh :P Usually my family is really busy this time of year, ’cause we own a photography business and always have a lot of stuff in the spring, but, most of it has been cancelled due to the whole virus thing… =/ I guess the only good thing about that is that I should have more time to go on here and on Webkinz! XD Anyway, how have you been doing? I hope things are going well for you! =] I hope you’ve been doing okay and staying safe and healthy, too, with all the craziness going on recently ‘^^
          Anyway, thanks for stopping by, balletbear, and I hope we can chat with you again soon! In the meantime, have a great week! ^-^ And I hope you enjoy playing Webkinz again, hehe! ;)

balletbear5M

Hi moonie!!!!:) Yay, I’m happy that I haven’t been gone too long to be forgotten! ;) And I totally remember you!! ;D Oh my goodness, I definitely remember roleplaying with y’all! I think I even made one about a summer camp or something like that…. :) Haha, yes! I’m pretty sure I used a Bubblegum Cheeky Cat named Bubbles and a pink fish (I don’t know what the actual plush is called) named Raspberry. Hmmmmm, I can’t remember the pets you used but weren’t their names Lightning and James (I REALLY hope this is right….)? Yeah, I was honestly really surprised when I found the post where they said they deleted them. I just wish I would’ve logged on a few months earlier so I could’ve saved it. My new one is ok though!:) Yes, I saw your friend request yesterday and accepted it!;) Aw, I’m sorry about your family’s business; this virus has really messed up a lot of things for everyone :( Haha, I also now have time to go on webkinz. I’ve been doing good, kind of bored without all my usual school work, but I’m ok with that :P I’m glad you’re doing well with all

balletbear5M

this going on!:) It was really nice talking to you again, have a great week too!:) Thanks!!:) (this part was cutoff in the middle of the sentence XP)

Ahh, hello there, balletbear! I’m sorry for my sorta late reply ^^; I did see your post on Monday but I didn’t get a chance to reply until now XP Welp, anyway it’s nice to meet ya! I don’t think we ever met before, so I’ll just introduce myself XD – I’m Springshimmer, but please call me Spring for short! I’ve been here on the forums since late January of last year! I hope to see you around here more often! ^-^ I’d like to get to know you more ;)
        Ahh, yeah? That’s cool that you started playing Webkinz again! Aww, really? Oof, that stinks that your account got deleted! :( Ohh, okay. Thanks for giving us your username! I’ll make sure to add you later on today whenever I get on Webkinz soon! My username is SpringBackUp if you’d like to add me :)
        Oh, I’ve been doing well, thanks! How about you? Hope you’ve been staying safe! Ah yeah! That’d be nice if you’ll be able to come in here more! …

… I’d love to know more about you! :D Hope to see you more soon! ^-^ In the meantime, have a great week!

balletbear5M

Hey Spring!!!!!:) Haha, that’s ok….. it’s nice to meet you too!!:D (btw, I really like your username) :) As you already know, I’m balletbear :) I definitely hope to be pretty active on here for a while (at least until my school work picks up again XP), it’d be great to get to talk to you more and know you more too!:) Yeah, I’ve forgotten how much I enjoyed webkinz when I last played…. but the account thing is unfortunate :( Of course! I’ll probably play tomorrow (or today since this will probably moderate on the 27th :P) but I’ll add you then!;) I’m glad you’re doing well, thankfully I am too :) I’m excited to get to know you! Have a great week too! :D

Hey, guys! I just want to announce that the photo of the Golden Retriever Army that we did on the park chat this past Saturday got through thankfully! XD I’ll just include the link right here – https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=67309
      Anyway, I had a blast with ya guys at the park chat, that guessing game was pretty hilarious XD It was a lot of fun trying to guess who’s who X’D Sorry if the description is a bit generic? I couldn’t think of anything else to say tbh ^^; But eh, I’m glad it went through anyway ;P Also, now I’m thinking about drawing Penny Peanut wearing the mushroom hat XD It has been a while since I last posted a drawing on the SC, and I do want to post another drawing eventually. I don’t know when/if I’ll get to drawing that, but I hope to someday! I’ll try to post about that as soon as I can, if possible XD By the way, just to let you guys know in advance, I might not be on much this week, I have a major assignment…

…to do soon so I need to focus on that as well as my other ones ^^; So uh, welp, I’m gonna go ahead and reply to some stuff later today if I can. Have a good day, everyone! And I hope you guys are staying safe! <3 ^-^ (Ah, whoops, I'm sorry for starting a new page and posting after you, emi!! XP I would of waited but I don't think I'll have a chance to do it later this week ^^;)

Yesss, I saw that! XD That’s great that we both got to post our pictures (my drawing and your screenshot) to help others understand what they mean lol. It was a pretty fun, yeah! Ah and the description is fine haha.. I mean, I thought it was a good description. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Ohh you should! That would be really cute and funny XD I’d love to see that drawing! Maybe you can do that sometime soon. Oh and okay.. that’s alright! I get it. We don’t wanna distract you from your homework. That’d be bad ‘^^ Feel free time take your time on your assignment! Ah thanks! As far as I know, I’m pretty safe lol. I hope you are too! (Oh and that’s okay! I don’t really mind =P)

TaffyKitty12

Hey, Spring! Haha, that’s a pretty funny picture! XD So, I take it that all of you guys decided to use golden retrievers with mushroom hats in the park, so you could guess who was who? That’s hilarious X,D Man, I feel kinda bad that I missed out on that, though… ‘^^ I’m sure it was pretty fun. I always seem to miss out on all of the good stuff :,( Well, I hope you guys still had a good time! I just wish I was there so I could’ve joined in the fun, too… XP Oh, ha, that’d be a funny drawing! XD Is Penny Peanut your golden retriever? It’d be cute if you could draw her like that! :3 (Also, I noticed the Gumball reference XD ) Oh, and that’s okay, Spring! I totally understand =] Oof, a big assignment, eh? Yikes ‘^^ I wish you luck on it, though! Have a good day, my friend =) Thanks for the update! (Oh, also, I replied to your message on the other game! You don’t have to rush to reply back to it, though =] )

ilovemoonie

Hey, Spring! Oh yessss, I saw! :D I’m so glad you decided to send in that picture of our Golden Retriever army/mushroom club thing! XD That was pretty hilarious, and it was fun trying to figure out who was who! X’D We should totally play that again sometime! Maybe Taffy will be able to play it with us next time. :) Oh, and no worries, I thought the description was good! I love the title, too! ;) Oof, I’m already starting to forget who is who, though, considering we all look identical… =P Although, I think I might have been the second one from the right? Anyway, I’m glad you were able to get that screenshot and post it to the SC! Thanks for sharing! =]
        Ooh, and that’s a great idea! It’d be cool if you decided to draw Penny Peanut in that mushroom hat, sometime! ^-^ (That’s a really cute name for your retriever, by the way :3 ) Definitely let us know if you ever make that!
        Oh, and thanks for letting us know! It’s okay, I understand if you can’t be too active on here this week. School’s got to come first…

ilovemoonie

…after all! I wish you the best of luck with your big assignment…I hope it goes well and isn’t too stressful! How’s college been going for you, by the way, now that it’s online only?
          Anyway, thanks for the update, and have a great day, pal! Ah, and I’ve been staying pretty safe, thanks. I mean, I haven’t been going anywhere, so I guess that’s staying safe..? :P I hope you’ve been safe, too! <3

Comments are closed.