Upcoming Pets

Home Forums Ask Questions Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 2,873 replies, has 76 voices, and was last updated by  EmilyCuteHeart 1 day, 20 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

mluddy

Hello, I have no idea how to make my own question and this has nothing to do with upcoming pets but I’m getting very frustrated. I tried to submit a form to ganz about my issue but the “message was too long”?? I joined a few days ago, I’m well aware of how Webkinz works, I played it when I was younger. Currently, I am stuck on trying to complete one of the tasks under the “Playtime with Lulu” (Lulu is the name of my wolf). It says, “Lulu loves activities that train their brain! Help them put together a puzzle for fun!”. If you scroll over the question mark, it says “click FUN STUFF category in the Wshop and look in games for a puzzle. Add to the room and click to play”. Sounds pretty straightforward.. right? As an adult I think I know how to read. Well, I have bought 5 games now and won each one but the task is still not checked off. Is this a bug? I cannot continue if I can’t complete this, I’m just that way. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sally Webkinz
        Key Master

If it’s not counting when you play the Jigsaw Puzzle, please contact webkinzsupport@ganz.com and ask them to advance you.

TaffyKitty12

Hey, guys! Sorry if I’m being a bother, eheh… ‘^^
      I just wanted to say that the Signature Golden Retriever that I ordered last week came in the mail yesterday! =] I gotta say, it’s pretty cute! :3 It’s so soft and cuddly and realistic– it’s a great plush, for sure! I love it! :D <3 Mine is in good condition, too, considering it's used! It's not stained or "washed out", though it is a bit more on the floppy side. And its fur could use a little brushing. I can sorta tell that it's been loved, but hey, that's not a bad thing XD (I can see why the previous owner woulda liked it, haha!)
      Welp, I'm probably gonna try to send in a picture of it to the SC sometime soon, so you fellas can "see" what it looks like! =) Mine has a sort of funny wide-eyed look on its face, like it's shocked or something, heheh. Maybe it was surprised by how "low" it was sold for on eBay, pfft XD
      Anyhoo, I haven't settled on a name just quite yet, but, I am strongly considering making…

TaffyKitty12

… this one a boy! I dunno XD I guess the one I got just looks a little bit more like a boy to me? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I already have more boy signatures than girl ones, I think, but eh… whatever XD Plus I have more ideas in mind for this pet’s personality if I make it a guy! Because apparently it’s easier for me to come up with personality ideas for boy webkinz? ,XD (I’m not gonna say what the ideas are just quite yet ’cause they’re still subject to change. But, I hope to post about them soon! Or figure out which one I’ll go with, heheh) If at all possible, I would like to make my golden into a newz character, sometime! =]
        Anyway, uh… even though I might have the gender picked, I actually haven’t really thought of any good names yet ‘^^ If you guys have any suggestions, though (preferably boy names, but I don’t mind girl ones, either, just in case I happen to change my mind ;) ), feel free to let me know! I’d definitely appreciate it! ^-^ And if not, well, no worries! I’m sure…

TaffyKitty12

… I’ll think of something eventually ,XD
          So uh, yup. That’s the news on my new webkinz! >^^<
          ~ Also, this is sort of unrelated, but I quickly wanted to say that I had a great time chatting with you guys at the park on Saturday! =] I had a great time! ;D Thanks for letting me join in! Man, I sorta forgot about how fun those chats could be… ,XD Hopefully I can attend them more often :) It would appear that I overcame some of my initial anxiety, so with any luck, maybe I'll show up a couple of times each month?
          ~ And, finally, I know I said this a while back, but unfortunately, I don't think I'll be too active on here this week :c I'm sorry, fellas! '^^ I've got several major projects due this week, and I'm afraid those will be taking up a big chunk of my time =/ With that being said, I doubt I'll really be able to reply to much (if anything) until I'm done with that stuff XP However, I'll try to reply to whatever I've missed over the weekend, or sometime next week!
          (Oh, and speaking of…

TaffyKitty12

… replies, I’m sorry I never responded back to your guys’ comments on my SC pictures over the weekend, like I had promised! ;-; I meant to, but I guess I got caught up with other things ._. Well, if I can, I’ll try to respond to those later in the week! If not, know that I at least read your guys’s replies, and that I really appreciate them <3 )
            ~ ~ ~ Thanks for reading, and I hope you guys have an excellent week! =]
            How have you all been doing lately?

Hii! Oops, it’s that time of day again and I forgot to reply before they stop moderating ‘XD Awww, yay! It is a very cute plush! ^-^ Ah I’m glad the plush wasn’t washed or anything. That often ruins their fur for good. =P Ohh yes, the plush is super floppy. XD Yours isn’t messed up or anything, it’s just a super floppy plush, heheh. It’s too bad it’s not in new condition, but for that price I still say that’s totally worth it! Yess, I’m curious what the little guy looks like, since you said he looks surprised XD That’s be great if you could send in a picture of him. =) Ahh I had a feeling you’d say it was a boy. I mean, sure, why not? I have like a bajillion girl Webkinz, but that doesn’t stop me! XD If it looks like a boy, you should probably just roll with it, unless you want her to be a tomboy lol. Hmm, you have some personality ideas for him then? That’s cool! Feel like sharing? ;P Okay, no problem! I’ll list my boy names in the next reply here ….

… How about Daniel, Chuck/Charles, Ryan, Toby, Alexander/Alex, Benjamin, Cole, Jared, Julien, Aaden, Aaron, Rory, Rhett, Jasper, Elliot, Wesley, Weston, Leo, Adrien, Miles, Tyler (ahh my favorite boy name lol), Milo, Luke, Romeo (a charmer, maybe? XD), Mason, Jonathon, Quentin, Jay/Jace/Jason, Jonas, Tate, Mark, Lance, Koda, Cory, Tauren, Levi, Birch, Parker, Elijah, Fitzroy/Fitz.. and uh, I guess that’s good lol. Let me know if you like any of those! It was hard to choose since I feel like a golden retriever is a good base for any sort of personality or name.. but hopefully those are okay lol. Ahh I had a great time chatting with you at the park too! It was fun both times heheh. ^-^ I’m glad you’re feeling a bit better about the chats! It’s always more fun with you there ;) Hopefully I can see ya there again soon! Aww, yeah.. right. Well, that’s okay! You get busy weeks and less busy ones.. it happens =P And well, I don’t mind if you can’t reply. If you need to focus on homework that’s a-okay. …

… thanks for the, uh, “thanks” though! XD Lately, I’m doing good, although was getting kinda down for some reason (maybe the virus?) the past day or so. It might also be cause I’m being on my phone and the computer too much.. ‘^^ I find when I use them too much, I’m inclined to feel super bored and kinda depressed. But I’m fine! How are you doing?

I like Tate. Made me think of tater tots XD If Taffy doesn’t use it, I might have to someday lol

Hahah XD I actually use to know someone named Tate and they did joke about his name and tater tots.. XD

ilovemoonie

Hey, Taffy! =) Yayyy, I’m glad your Signature Golden Retriever came in the mail yesterday!! =D I’m so happy to hear that you like it, too– it sounds so cute and cuddly, awh! =3 Anyway, I’m gonna try to reply to this really soon, if I can! I want to finish my response to Arlo’s bio and work on my response to your SC pictures, first (I’m about to go type up more of my reply to the bio in just a few minutes, by the way!), but I’m still gonna try to get to this within a few days, ’cause I don’t want to keep you waiting too long! I’ll definitely leave you some name suggestions, too, when I respond! =] Hopefully that’ll give me a bit of time to think of some good ones, heheh XD Anyway, congrats again on your new Signature, pal, and I’ll be back as soon as I can to give you my full response! In the meantime, I hope you enjoy your new guy (or girl)! ;D

Hi, Taffy! Just wanted to let you know that I read your update (congrats on the new signature, by the way!), and I should be able to reply tomorrow (don’t count on it, but I think I’ll have time then!)! Sorry I couldn’t reply right now, just too much math to do XP But I should have less tomorrow, so I’ll get right on it. Good luck naming them, too!

Welp, this is a day late, but I’m free now XD Heyyy, Taffy! How are you? Oh, no, you’re fine! You aren’t a bother! Oh, man, congrats!! Ahh, I’m sure it’s adorable based on how you described it! Heheh, I’m curious to see this shocked look! Oh, nice! If you think it looks like a boy, then I say go for it! Ooh, I’d love to see them as a character sometime if you’re wanting to do that! As for names, I’ll try to help you out! It looks like emi gave you lots of good ideas, but I wouldn’t mind suggesting a few :) Maybe Bailey, Martin, Jeremy, Roger, Bruce/Brice, Devin, Liam, Oliver, or Brad? Sorry if that wasn’t too helpful, but I tried my best XD Oh, and if you’d like some girl names, I can give you a few of those, too, if you’re interested. I had a great time at the park, too! It’d be great to see you there again soon! ^-^ Ahh, well, that’s okay! Good luck on your projects! I’ve been doing alright, thanks! Been sorta up and down ‘^^ But it’s all good! :) Thanks for updating us, Taffy, and enjoy your

(Well, I had one word cut off XP) …week!

TaffyKitty12

Hey, @_emiemiemiemiemi_! I wanted to quickly let you know that I replied to our one conversation on page 44 =] Ya know, the one about you getting Tanner’s virtual? I asked a question at the end of the reply that I hope you can answer today! It’s kinda important.

Oh, okay! Thanks for replying by the way! I see what ya mean about it being important to answer today, heh. I’ll be sure to at least answer your question before the weekend. =)

TaffyKitty12

No problem, and thanks for letting me know! ^-^ Yup, that’s fine! :) The question is the only super important thing, anyway, so you can reply to the rest whenever =]

Gotcha! I replied to the whole thing anyway XD Oh, and by the way! I replied to the vacation roleplay =)

TaffyKitty12

Thanks! You didn’t have to do that, but, that was nice of ya XD I just responded, myself! =] Ooh, and awesome! Welp, I’ll have to let CuteHeart know that it’s her turn now ;)

ilovemoonie

Heyyyy, y’all! Sorry for interrupting, oof ‘^^ I just wanted to quickly say that I saw your reply, emi, to Taffy’s question on the other page, and I think 3:00 EST sounds good! That should work perfectly for me, if it does for both of you! =) So…yeah…that’s all. XD (Also emi I just replied to your SC pictures! Sorry that took so long! DX I’ll try to work on my response to yours over the weekend, Taffy!)

TaffyKitty12

Heya, moonie! It’s fine, you weren’t interrupting! :) Thanks for letting us know about the time, buddy! ^-^ I’m glad it should work for all of us! =D See ya guys then, hehe ;) (Oh, and thanks! That’s fine, take your time! :) I look forward to seeing your response to my pictures, whenever you’re able to post it! :3 )

Army_Cat211

hi, what’s up everyone ? =]

Army_Cat211

Hi! I’m getting a new grey hamster, he is a boy but… Idk what to name him… Does anyone know any good names for a grey boy hamster! I am thinking about naming him charcoal , but I’m not sure. If you guys know any names, please tell me ! -Camo :)

FoxesRule612

Hi Army_Cat211! Charcoal is a really cute name! Plus it’s fun to use in drawing, hehe. =D

ilovemoonie

Hi, Camo! :) Ooh, you’re getting a new hamster, huh? Cute!! ^-^ Wait, is this a real pet hamster, or a Webkinz hamster? I’m assuming a real one, since I can’t really think of any Webkinz hamsters that are gray? :P Well, either way, that’s really cool! ;D Hamsters are so cute, hehe =3 Aw, and I think “Charcoal” is a great name! =] I’d say you should use that one! But, here’s a few other ideas, just in case: Smokey, Granite, Timothy, Nimbus (like a Cumulonimbus cloud, which are gray), Slate, Flint, Pebble, Ash, or Pewter. Hope you can find the perfect name, and congrats on your new hamster! :D

Army_Cat211

Hi Moonie! Oh it’s a webkinz hamster, it’s grey and white ? Yeah hamsters are so cute, and since truthhurts (my friend) got one I wanted to copy her. XD I think I’m gonna go with either ash or charcoal. Those both seem like good names for any grey animal, tbh! Ps, I logged onto truthhurts’ account yesterday , I see she accepted your friend requests!

ilovemoonie

Hi again! Ohh, okay, so it is a Webkinz hamster? Sorry, my bad! I guess I misinterpreted your comment, whoops =P Anyway, congrats on the new Webkinz then!! ^-^ Is it the Waffles Mazin’ Hamster that you got, or a different one? I think Waffles is the gray one, but I could be wrong XD Anyway, it’s neat that both you and your friend were able to get a hamster! :D Ah, and nice! I think Charcoal and Ash would both be really cute for it! =] Ooh, and yes, I saw that she accepted my requests, too! :)

Hey, pompom! Aww, congrats! That one is pretty cute. =) Hmm, well I definitely like the name Charcoal! But I can give you a few more ideas, but, um.. I think everyone already listed a ton of good ones XD I’d probably end up saying the same sort of names (Smokey, Ash, etc) so I don’t think there’s any point pfft. I hope you find a good name for your little hamster, though! How have you been doing by the way?

Hey, camo! Congrats on the hamster! You must mean the Waffles hamster then? That one’s pretty cute! I must say, I really like the name Charcoal for it! That’s a great idea! But just in case, here’s some other name ideas: Smoke, Storm, Dust, Stone, Cliff, Clay, Coal, Pine, or Shade. Hope this helps!

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, Camo! =] Congrats on your new hamster! ^-^ I assume you mean the Webkinz waffles mazin’ hamster, right? That’s a pretty cute one! :) Personally, I think “Charcoal” would be a cute name! I also like the ones that CuteHeart and moonie suggested :3 I can’t really think of any names that I think are better!

TaffyKitty12

Heeeeey, fellas! :D (Sorry for posting this so soon after your comment, FoxesRule! ‘^^ )
      I just wanted to let you guys know that my ShareCenter pictures just moderated! =] They all went through this time, too, which is good ,XD Here are the links!:
      https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=67327 [Old drawing of Dakota (yeah, as you guys can see, the style for this one is pretty outdated :P I think I made this back in 2018? I dunno. It's been a long time ,XD I thought it was still kinda cute though, so that's why I sent it!)]
      https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=67329 [Picture of Logan with some new Pokémon plushies I got (it's a long story, but basically, I found a cheap Pokémon Sun Nintendo DS game at my local video store last month, and now I'm a casual Pokémon fan ,XD My favorite Pokémon is this adorable black and red kitten thing called a "Litten" :3 I ended up buying some Litten plushies several weeks ago, and though it would be cool to show them to you guys! =] )]
      https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=67331 [Kinda old sketch of Korg (yup, another old drawing from ’18! Honestly, though…

TaffyKitty12

… I’m not quite sure why I never sent this one in. I think it’s adorable! I even put Miek the caterpillar on Korg’s shoulder XD )]
        https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=67333 [Sketch of Kovu and my friend's signature border terrier, Cooper (I sorta made this as a birthday gift for my friend :) Needless to say, she really liked it! In case you guys don't remember, Cooper is Kovu's best friend. Except they have a really weird friendship and don't even get along most of the time X,D Also, I think this might be one of my favorite drawings of Kovu, so far! I actually drew him happy, for once, haha)]
        https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=67335 [Picture of Arlo (because I can never send in too many pictures of this little guy X,D )]
        https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=67337 [Sketch of Starleaf (yes, my Starleaf drawing finally moderated! ,XD Sorry the colors are kinda off... '^^ Her fur is supposed to be a little darker than that :P I just didn't have any dark brown colored pencils, eheh)]
        https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=67339 [Drawing of Dahlia (ah, I’m glad it went through this time! Except well, the original…

TaffyKitty12

… drawing was almost a full body sketch of her. I decided to cut it down, cause I thought maybe that would help it moderate ‘^^ I wish I could’ve shown you guys the whole drawing, but, ah well :/ I’m just glad you got to see part of it!)]
          https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=67341 [Drawing of Logan (I couldn't resist drawing this cute little fella XD I hope to post a bio for him soon! :) His will probably be the next one I'll do)]
          And
          https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=67343 [Drawing of Brooke as Moana (Welp, I wanted to make an updated drawing of Brooke, and then I got this crazy idea to sketch her as Moana XD in case you guys didn't know, Moana is one of my favorite movies of all time So, yeah ,XD I think it turned out kinda cute, though! :) The dress was a pain to draw, but I'm pleased with the end result XD )]
          ~ Welp, I certainly help you fellas enjoyed all of these! =] If you looked at them, please lemme know what your thoughts are! I’d really love to read your guys’ comments on my latest art <3 :) …

TaffyKitty12

… Also, I know this is totally unrelated to the pictures, but, while I’m here, I wanted to quickly tell you guys that I ordered a new webkinz yesterday! =] I was browsing eBay, looking for nothing in particular, when I saw that someone was selling a Signature *full-sized* Golden Retriever (without tag, of course) for a little over $40! The retriever was currently my second most-wanted signature (I used to never be a huge fan of it, but once emi got Olivia, it really started to grow on me ,XD I came to realize just how cute it was!), and $40 was a tremendous price considering the fact that the next cheapest one without a tag was nearly $100! And with a code, well, that particular ‘kinz is far too expensive for me to buy on my own :P Crazy thing is, I was actually really hoping to find a cheap one sometime over the next few weeks ,XD I didn’t expect for that to actually happen!
            So, needless to say, I ended up buying it! =] It shipped yesterday, so I’m hoping it’ll arrive within the next few days :3 …

TaffyKitty12

… I’ll definitely let you guys know, once it does! I’m super excited, oh my goodness =,)
              I haven’t thought of any names yet, or decided on a gender (I’m sorta leaning more towards “boy”, though, since the plush I ordered kinda looked more like a boy in the pictures I saw), so I might ask you guys for suggestions once it comes, if that’s alright?
              Anyway, sorry about all that! ‘^^ (I hope it didn’t sound like I was bragging, by the way– that wasn’t at all my intention! DX ) I just wanted to tell you guys know about my new golden, eheh.
              ~~ Thanks for reading, and I hope you guys have a great day! <3 :) How've you all been lately?

FoxesRule612

Ahhh, those are all so cute, Taffy!! I love your style SO much aaaAA And it’s okay if you commented right after mine! I don’t mind one bit. =D I love that picture of Brooke as Moana! That’s adorable. ^u^ Moana is a great movie! Woah, what??? A Sig Golden for $40??? Woah, dude!! That’s a steal compared to their normal price! I remember seeing a Timber Wolf for $10 somewhere online recently but unfortunately it was already sold by the time I asked about it. =T Lots of cheap rare Signatures have been popping up online these days, so it seems. I saw some Cheetahs on Ebay for about $15 (without the tag, of course). But still! That’s pretty cheap compared to what I’ve seen them go for in the past. I can’t wait to see your new Golden Retriever! It’s such an adorable Webkinz! =D

TaffyKitty12

Heya, Foxes! =] Thank you so much, pal– I’m glad you like this round of art, as well as my style! <3 You're so sweet, awh :,) I've been working hard over the last few years to improve on it! ,XD (And speaking of which, your style is awesome, too, buddy! :D Congrats on having a lot of your recent drawing featured on the newz, by the way :3 I especially like that adorable colored sketch of Lisa that was featured just a couple of weeks ago… it was so cute! ^-^ )
              Ah, thanks for not minding! I just felt a little bit for having posted it so soon, eheh '^^
              Awh man, I'm thrilled that you liked my Brooke sketch, too! ;D I think I got the idea from listening to the soundtrack a few weeks back, pffft X,D Yeah, it is! =D I actually have Moana paintings and lithographs all over my room, oof ,XD You can definitely tell that I'm a fan, lol!
              Aww, and thank ya! :D I was so thrilled to have gotten it! =] Right? That one is so expensive now… it's almost absurd! =T …

TaffyKitty12

… I knew $40 had to be a good deal, considering the normal price!
              WHOA DUDE, really?! o.o Dang, no wonder that sold out quick! I don’t think I’ve ever seen a tagless timber wolf below $70 ‘^^ I’m sorry you couldn’t get it, though! XP It would’ve been so cool if ya could’ve :(
              But, who knows? Hopefully you’ll find a good deal on a rare ‘kinz sometime soon! Especially a siggie arctic fox… ;) That’s one ya really want, right?
              Huh, you do have a point! I’ve seen some of those $15 cheetahs recently, too ,XD Crazy, considering that used to be such an expensive pet! (If I didn’t already have a cheetah, I’d snap those up in a heartbeat! Though, I suppose I could always get a second X,D ) Maybe this means that some cheap huskies, german shepherds, and wolves will come our way soon– we can only hope, right? XD
              Thanks again, buddy! =D I’ll be sure to let you guys knows when it arrives! ^-^ I’ll try to take a pic for the SC, too, so you can see the little guy/gal ;)
              ~Have a great day! =]

balletbear5M

Hiiiii Taffy!:) Ahhhh, I love all your pictures! Your art style is really cool!;) Awww, the picture of Dakota is super cute!!! ♡ I don’t know much about Pokémon, but I do know that the littens are adorable! Ahhh, Korg is super cute too! All your drawings are REALLY good (and the picture of Arlo of course ;) ) Oh my gosh, I LOVE the picture of Brooke, the Moana dress looks SOOOOOO good!♡♡♡ I really like Moana too, but I have to say I’m a HUGE fan of Tangled, hehe ;) Wow, congrats on such a cool signature!!! :O I had no idea that some webkinz cost $100; $40 is a really good price then! :O I’d love to offer name suggestions when you get it (I’ll have to think of some first X) ) Awww, it didn’t sound like you were bragging, it’s awesome that you were able to get one! Haha, I’ve been good, a bit busier than I expected with online school, but good!;) Have a great day too (and congrats again!!!!)

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, @balletbear5m! =D Awh, thank you so much, buddy– I’m thrilled that you liked my ShareCenter pictures! :,) Thanks for taking the time to reply to them; that was really sweet of ya! <3 Unfortunately, I gotta get off in a few minutes, but I'll try to respond to your comment later today or over the weekend, if I can! Have a wonderful Friday, my friend! :)

FoxesRule612

You’ve improved a lot in your art for sure! =D Keep it up! And thank you! ^-^ To God be the glory, hehe. =) Ooh, soundtracks are great! I should go see Moana again sometime. It was a great movie! Yeah…Signatures are so stinkin’ expensive, but they’re so pretty. I can understand why they’re so popular! I saw another Timber Wolf for $50 in my area but also couldn’t get that because I would’ve had to pick it up and I can’t drive. XP Bummer. Maybe! That would be a dream come true!!! *u* I’ve been keeping my eyes peeled for one but unfortunately I don’t think I’ll find any anytime soon under $100 unless I find one at a garage sale or something. I might buy one if I get a job, but oof their value might crank up by then. Who knows. But maybe someday, I hope. Yeah, the Cheetah is really cute and pretty! Perhaps the prices for other Signatures will decrease as well? That seems to be an ongoing trend as of lately. Anyways, I can’t wait for your Retriever to arrive! =D I was gonna suggest the name Matthew, since I like that name and

Yayy! I’m glad they all moderated, Taffy! ^-^ I’ll try to reply to this, but I’m not sure if I’ll have enough time =T But, let’s see if I can do it quick! First off, I really like your drawing of Dakota ^-^ I know the style looks a bit different, but I still like it! I think she’s pretty cute hehe, and I love her green eyes! Heeeyyy, look there’s your little Littens! It’s still funny how you ended up getting two.. but hey, it’s Litten, so it’s cute lol. I do think I like the one on the left best, but they’re both pretty nice! ^-^ Oh, and Logan is cute too! ;P Oh my goodness, Korg! The dude! I love how Meik is on his shoulder XD I loved those two! They’re so dumb and funny.. awwww, okay, this one is one of my favorites! Kovu and Cooper are adorable! ^-^ And yes, it’s nice to see Kovu smiling for once XD I like how you did Cooper’s button up shirt and glasses too! They’re an odd duo, but a cute one too lol. N’aww, and there’s the lil guy :3 Arlo is so pretty and fluffy!

… Starleaf looks nice too! I like her eyes.. I’ve always thought purple was a pretty color for her. Have you ever drawn Starleaf before this? I can’t remember, heh. Awwww, okay, Dahlia is a cutie! I like her eyes and outfit too! I see that little rocket ship shirt down there XD Aw, but really? That’s too bad that you had to cut off half of her body.. =/ AY! Logan! Lol, what a cute fella XD I love his little hat! Are his eyes hazel? If so, I like how you colored them.. that’s an interesting way of doing hazel eyes. =) AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST! I just LOVE this one, oh my gosh! Brooke looks so pretty! I just love everything about this drawing! The pose looks great, as do the hands, and her face, and her fluffy fur and tail, and THAT DRESS?! Holy smokes, dude! The detail is incredible! It looks beautiful! This is definitely my favorite of the bunch, and I think I’ll be adding it to my favorites =D She just looks so good and pretty! Needless to say, I really enjoyed looking at all of these! You’re a great artist ^-^

… Thanks for sharing these with us! Wait, WHAAAT? You got the signature golden retriever! That’s soo cool! And for only $40! That’s amazing! Congrats on getting it, Taffy!! =D That’s like even cheaper than mine was! XD ^-^ Aw, really? That’s kinda funny that you started liking it more when you saw Olivia, hehe. She is a beautiful plush ^-^ I think something similar happened to me actually! I didn’t used to love the signature golden as much until I kept looking at pictures of it XD I hope that it’ll arrive soon, and in good condition! Oh yeah, sure! I’d love to give you suggestions when it comes. =) Definitely post about it as soon as you get it! XD And send some SC pictures eventually! Oh pffttt, you’re fine XD I know you’re not bragging, and I’m excited for you too! ;) Thanks for telling us about it and sharing your drawings and photos with us.. it was a lot of fun reading this post hehe ^-^

ilovemoonie

Heyyyy, pal! :D Ahh yay, I’m glad you were able to get your SC pictures posted! ^-^ I’m relieved, too, that they all moderated this time! Anyway, I wanted to let you know that I’ve looked at them all, (they’re all amazing, by the way!! =D You did an excellent job on all of them! ^w^ ), and I’ll try to reply to ‘em, soon! Unfortunately, I doubt I’ll be able to start on my response before the weekend, as I still need to reply to emi’s drawings, first, but, I hope to work on my reply to yours over the weekend, if I can. Ahh, I hope you don’t mind the wait too much! DX I know I always take forever to reply to your stuff =( However, I don’t have a lot of other things to reply to this time, so hopefully it shouldn’t take me very long to get to this. I know, I know, I always say that, but I really will try my best to get to this as quickly as possible! If for some reason I’m unable to start on my response one the weekend, I’ll try to…

ilovemoonie

…let you know on here or that other game when I expect to be able to start it, ’cause I don’t want to “leave you hanging”, like I’ve done before XP
          OH! And I know I said this yesterday, but congratulations again on getting the Signature Golden Retriever!!! 8D Ahh, I’m thrilled that you could get one, and for such an incredible deal, too!! \^-^/ That’s so exciting!! I hope it comes soon– I can’t wait to hear your thoughts on it! =D
          Anyway, I’ll be back to reply to this as soon as I can, and in the meantime, have a great day and weekend, my friend! =3

TaffyKitty12

Howdy, ‘ moonie! =D Awh, thank you so much, pal– I’m glad that you liked everything that I sent in this time around! <3 ;D Ah, me too! I was kinda worried that the Dahlia and Starleaf drawings wouldn't moderate this time, either, so I was relieved when I saw that they actually went through ,XD Anyway, thank you for letting me know! =] It's fine if you can't get around to replying to this for a little while! I know it's kind of a lot, oof '^^ But yeah, I can be patient, for sure! :) No rush! Whether it's this weekend or next week, I look forward to reading your respond whenever you get around to it ;) Oh, sure! You can let me on that other game if something pops up that'll prevent ya from replying quick! I think that's a good idea, actually! :) (Oh! Speaking of which, sorry for asking, but you're still planning on finishing up your reply to Arlo's bio soon, right? You don't have to rush; I was just curious to know! =] )…

TaffyKitty12

… Aww, and thank you so much, buddy! :D I’m so happy to have gotten it! :,) I am, too! I think it’s supposed to be delivered on or before Monday, which is good, hehe ;) ~Thanks again, moonie, and I wish you a wonderful weekend as well, pal! =D Have great rest of your day! ^-^

Hey, bud! Oh, okay! That’s awesome to hear that your SC photos went through! Well, I’ll just go ahead and provide my thoughts down below –
        Hmm, first of all, I like that Dakota sketch! Yeah, it does seem different actually XD I do agree that your style has definitely improved nowadays! Well yeah, it does seem cute! ^-^
        Ohh, wow… Okay, that’s cool that you got some new Pokémon plushies XD Ah, really? I think I saw that you said something about it before actually. That’s cool that you got Pokémon Sun! And it’s cool that you’re now a fan XD Funny thing is, I used to play it somewhat back then, well I only had the White version, but I kinda lost interest in it a long time ago. ^^; I’m not really a fan anymore ;P But it’s cool! Aww yeah! I think I saw that before XD Anyway, those Littens look adorable! I totally get why you like it, it does look like such a cute looking Pokémon! ^-^
        Ahh, a kangaroo! XD Korg looks so cool! I like his pose XD …

… Aww, I just noticed that little caterpillar, that’s so adorable!
          I also love that drawing you did of Kovu and Cooper! I don’t think I recognize Cooper? I don’t remember at the moment ^^; But, I thought she looks cute! Oh, really? That’s funny that they don’t get along most of the time XD Aww yeah! Kovu looks cute! I love his smile! ^w^
          Oh, a photo of Arlo XD He looks adorable in that photo!
          Oh, ah! Starleaf looks pretty adorable! Hmm, nah I think it looks fine? Her face looks so cute, I think you did a good job on her! ^-^
          Ooh! I love how Dahlia looks! I think her outfit looks pretty nice! That headband on her is so cute! And I like that she wears glasses! Aww, really? I would’ve love to see the full drawing, but it’s totally fine that you can’t get it to moderate!
          Aww, I love Logan here! He looks really nice with that hat! It’s interesting that he seems to be an explorer? Hmm, I don’t think the coloring is that sloppy, it looks pretty…

…fine to me.
            Ohh, hey I recognize Brooke XD She looks absolutely gorgeous wearing that dress! Oh, it’s a reference to Moana, huh? That’s nice! I’m not into Disney nowadays so I can’t really give my opinion nor have I watched it mostly because it’s just not my thing? I’m sorry that I’m not really into Disney ^^; But anyway, it’s cool that Moana is one of your favorite movies! Oof, really? Yeah, I can see why it might be a struggle! I think you did a good job on it though!
            Yeah! It’s no problem! I enjoyed looking at all your drawings and leaving my thoughts on them!
            Ooh, really? Well, that’s cool to hear that you got a Signature Golden Retriever for that price! Yeah, definitely let us know when it arrives! Hmm, alright then!
            Nah, you weren’t really bragging? No worries! You have a good day as well, my friend! By the way, I know this is gonna be moderated by Friday morning, but I just want to let ya know that my drawing of that character from that one show got…

…approved thankfully and it’s up in my wall! Please feel free to take a look at it! ^-^ Oh, I’ve been doing fine mostly, thanks! You too! Have a good day! ^-^ (Wow, this post turned out longer than I wanted it to! o.o)

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, Spring! =D Aw, thanks for much for replying to this buddy; I really appreciate it! =,) <3 I'm glad you liked my art! :) Unfortunately, I don't have the time to respond back right now '^^ But, I'll try to work on a reply over the weekend, if I can! I hope that's alright? (Also, I had an blast chatting with you earlier! =] That was really fun! ^-^ I promise I'll let you know if there any other Fridays in the future that'll work out for a private chat between us ;) ) ~ Have a great day, buddy! :D

pompom323

hi everyone, I am working on a drawing now but I am using ibis paint x- i will have it up soon an i hope u like it! btw i am drawing Sally Cat =]

Comments are closed.