Upcoming Pets

Home Forums Ask Questions Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 3,786 replies, has 89 voices, and was last updated by  _emiemiemiemiemi_ 6 days, 6 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Eyyy, my friends!
      Well uh, I just want to announce that I managed to finish all my drawings in time and managed to send them in yesterday. And, they all got moderated as of this morning! So…. I’ll just provide the links right here, enjoy! –
      https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=68925 (Ophelia)
      https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=68927 (Stardust Doodle 1)
      https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=68929 (Stardust Doodle 2) [I actually really enjoyed drawing this one, I worked pretty hard on it and I think I managed to draw it pretty well, so I’m pretty proud of it!)
      https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=68931 (Starshine)
      https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=68933 (Aurora Tulip)
      https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=68939 (Graceful) [I’m pretty proud of this one, heheh ^u^)
      And, lastly, here are the two drawings that MLP requested me to draw! Thank you for requesting! –
      https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=68935 (Robin)
      https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=68937 (Starlight Glimmer)
      I hope you get to see them and I hope you like them! Hopefully I drew them correct? I enjoyed drawing them! I thought Starlight Glimmer was pretty fun to draw ^-^
      Also, ahhh, sorry to ask but uh, does anyone have any name ideas for the Whimsy Dragon? I’m mostly looking for mythical or fantasy themed names for it. Thanks in advance! …

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

… Anyway, I should wrap this up now. Let me know what you guys think of my drawings! I worked pretty hard on these drawings this time so I’d love to hear any feedback! :) And, I hope you guys have a good rest of the week! ^-^

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, Spring! :) I just wanted to let you know that I’ve seen your drawings (they’re all so cute! <3 I’ve always loved your art, but I think these might be some of your best work! :3 ) and will try to respond soon! I should be able to get to this before the weekend? Either way, I’ll make sure to start working on my reply later today! Hope you don’t mind!

TaffyKitty12

Hey, Spring! I’m back to reply to this :) Sorry about the wait ‘^^
            Before I start, I quickly wanted to thank you for sharing this latest group of pictures with us! ^-^ I’ve always loved your style, of course, but I think this might actually be some of your best work yet! ;)
            Okay, so, first off, I absolutely adore the little sketch you made of your mystical panda, Ophelia! :3 I honestly think it might one of my favorite drawings you’ve ever made! ;) I love her cheery expression, as well as the way you drew the “fluff” on the top of her head and ears! I might have to add that one to my “favorites” category, sometime XD Congrats again on getting that pet, by the way!
            Ohh, and you did a really good job on both pictures of Stardust, too! :) I feel like the opal pup would kind of be a hard webkinz to draw, since the virtual is kind of “shiny” and its pinkish-white color is mottled with various other hues ,XD I dunno, it…

TaffyKitty12

… just seems pretty “complex” to me, I guess? However, I think you captured the pet’s unique luster and color scheme perfectly! :3 As someone who is usually too lazy to draw complicated fur patterns, I admire that XD
              Anyway, I like her expression in the first picture (I don’t know if you give your webkinz personalities, but she almost looks kind of shy to me? Cute face, either way!) and the outfit you gave her in the second looks really good! :) Dresses are hard— or at least, they are in my opinion—so I’m impressed by how well you drew hers! Nice job with the placement of the wrinkles and stuff ;) I can see why you like that sketch so much! ^-^
              Aww, and there’s Starshine! :3 I knew you drew her once before, but I didn’t remember what it looked like, so I decided to go look it up XD Your first sketch of her was pretty good, but I do think your new one is better! I think your updated drawing style is more “you” than the old one ;) I also like how you’ve…

TaffyKitty12

… changed the eyes! In all, nicely done! :)
              Ohh, and I see you drew Aurora Tulip, too! She’s a fairly recent pet you got, right? I remember you saying something about her not that long ago, but I don’t remember where or when ,XD Anyway, I think you did a great job drawing her! I especially like how you did her mane :3 I feel like horse manes can be a bit difficult, but you nailed it! Her eye color is nice, too, by the way :) It almost looks like a light purple or indigo?
              Aww, and I love the sketch of Robin that you made for MLP! ^-^ He’s so cute! <3 I especially love his adorable little face and cheery smile ;D I must say, you are actually really good at drawing birds, Spring! (I’m not so great at drawing avians, so I do envy that a bit XD ) I think you should try drawing more of them in the future! :)
              Ooh, that drawing of MLP’s Starlight Glimmer is awesome, too! XD I think it’s pretty cool that you drew her mane similar to…

TaffyKitty12

… Starlight’s style in the Friendship is Magic series! :3 It looks so good!! I bet MLP will love it! :D Do you know if she’s seen it yet?
              And, finally, your drawing of Graceful is amazing! I can see why you’re proud of it XD She’s got a very cute face, and you did an excellent job with the colors! :) I like how her bow is the sort of the same color as her eyes— they go very well together! I’m not sure what color you used for those, but it almost looks like a red violet kind of hue? Well, whatever it is, I love that color, and I think it looks awesome on Graceful XDD
              All in all, I loved all of the art you sent in, and I made sure to rate each piece a “10”! :) Keep up the great work!
              Ohh, name suggestions? Sure thing! Since you asked, I’m guessing you’re getting a whimsy dragon soon? That’d be pretty cool! :D It’s a really neat webkinz, in my opinion ^-^ I dunno how good these names are, but hopefully they’ll help you…

TaffyKitty12

… out some!: Artemis, Phoebe, Daphne, Diana, Freyja/Freya, Juno, Aphrodite, Echo, Athena, Lorelei, Minerva, Pandora, and Phaedra. Sorry I didn’t include any boy names ‘^^ I assumed that you’d be making yours a girl? If not, lemme know and I’ll come up with different names for you!
              Have a great day! :3 (By the way, I look forward to our park chat later! Unfortunately, though, there is a chance that I might be a little late, or that I’ll have to take a short break because of dinner… ‘^^ So if I don’t show up right at 6 ET or have to take a 10-15 minute “brb”, that’s why! I hope you don’t mind! :c )

Hi, Spring! Ah, sorry for the late reply.. I meant to get to this before the weekend, but lost track of time and forgot ‘^^ But yeah, I wanted to comment on how cute your drawings are! I really like their sweet little eyes and the outfit on Stardust. It looks very pretty, and I like the flower headband especially. =) I think my favorite might be your drawing of Starlight Glimmer.. it’s cool to see another full-body drawing and you did it very well! Her expression is super cute and sweet too :3 And my another favorite would be the FrooFroo Fox one! I like her winking expression and how you drew her face hehe. Awesome job on all of them though.. they’re all really cute! How long did it take you to draw all of those? That’s a lot of drawings lol! Thanks for sharing them with us =)

ilovemoonie

Heya, Spring! Just wanted to let you know that I’ve seen your drawings (they’re all so cute, by the way!! ^-^ You really did an excellent job on all of them! =D ), and I’ll be sure to reply to them soon! Unfortunately, I don’t think I’ll be able to start on my response at all before comments stop moderating today.. =/ I really wanted to, but I don’t have much time to be on here today as I gotta work on school and chores, and I still need to finish replying to emi’s bio since she posted that awhile ago.. But, I will definitely be sure to start replying to your drawings over the weekend, or early next week at the latest! Ah, I hope that’s alright? I really apologize for the wait!! XP Thanks for sharing your drawings with us, though; I really enjoyed seeing them and can’t wait to leave my thoughts on them soon! =] I’ll be back to reply as soon as I can, and in the meantime, I hope you have a great weekend, my friend! :3

ilovemoonie

Ahh, hey again, Spring! Goodness, I am so sorry I’m just now getting to this!! DX I meant to respond last week, but I guess the time just got away from me…honestly, I don’t know where the week went ^^’ Well, again, I really apologize for keeping you waiting so long!! =( I hope you don’t mind too much. I’ll go ahead and start on my response now, though, since I have some time!
          Well, let me just start off by saying that I absolutely love the group of drawings you sent in, this time! =D You did an amazing job on each of them, and I think they all turned out wonderfully! ^-^ Thanks a bunch for sharing these with us!
          First off, d’aww, I love your drawing of Ophelia! She looks so cute, and I just adore her happy/excited expression, hehe! ^w^ I like those little stars you added by her, too— I think those are a nice touch! I hope you’ve been enjoying Ophelia! It’s so awesome that you were able to get her! ;)
          Moving on, your drawings of Stardust are adorable, as well! She definitely seems like…

ilovemoonie

…a neat pet to draw! The Opal Pup has a really pretty and “unique” design, I think, and you really did an excellent job drawing that! =] Also, her expression in the first drawing is too cute! I love her eyes especially, and her little mouth :3 I must say, you really do a wonderful job with expressions, Spring! Ahh, and her outfit in the second drawing is so pretty!! I imagine dresses and shoes would be pretty hard to draw (I say “I imagine” because I’ve never actually done it, myself XD ), but you really pulled it off wonderfully, I’d say! And her headband is perfect, too— I love the details you put into the flower! (Also, I really like the shade of blue of her outfit, hehe ;) ) I can definitely see why you’re proud of this one!
            Oh my goodness, and your drawing of Starshine is so cute, too! I think it might be one of my favorite drawings you posted, this time! :D I love her expression and her eyes, and all the bright colors you used on her! X) She really looks great in your new style! …

ilovemoonie

… Ooh, and it’s cool that you decided to draw Aurora Tulip, too! (Man, I forgot how much I loved that name XDD ) I forget, have you ever drawn her before..? I didn’t think you had, but I can’t remember for sure, heheh. Well, regardless, you did a great job on her!! Her smile is so cute, hehe, and her mane looks excellent!! You did a wonderful job with all the curls and stuff! :D The flower by her ear is really pretty, too. ^-^ Is that actually on the virtual, or is it just something you added for the drawing? Also I must say that I just love the colors for her! Blue and purple are my two favorite colors, so both of them together is definitely one of my favorite color combos, hehe! ;D
              Aww, and it was sweet of you to draw both Robin and Starlight Glimmer for MLP! First, oh my goodness, your drawing of Robin is amazing!! I don’t think I’ve ever seen a drawing of a bird from you, before, but you’re great at drawing them! =D You did such a good job on the wings and the feet…

ilovemoonie

…and the beak and, well, everything! XD I love Robin’s pose— he looks so happy, like he’s about to burst into song! ;) And, Starlight Glimmer looks great as well! I love how colorful she is! Ahh and all those ribbons in her mane look so good! I imagine it must’ve taken awhile to do each of those, but they turned out perfectly, I think! =] I’m sure MLP will love both of these drawings! =) I hope she gets to see them, if she hasn’t already!
              And, last but certainly not least, your drawing of Graceful is amazing!! She’s so cute and pretty! ^-^ I really love everything about this—all her fluff, her wink, the pretty bright pink you used for her, the bow by her ear—it’s all great! You should definitely be proud of this drawing, I’d say— it turned out wonderfully! In fact, I may even add it to my “favorites” category! ;)
              In all, I love each and one of these drawings, and I think you should be proud of all of them! I feel like your drawings keep on getting better and better, hehe— keep up the great work! =] …

ilovemoonie

… Thanks again for sharing these with us; I really enjoyed seeing them, and made sure to rate them each a “10”! :D
              Ooh, and sure, I wouldn’t mind giving you some name ideas for a Whimsy Dragon! Are you gonna be adopting one soon, then, I assume? :) Well, I’m not sure if you’ve already decided on a name or not, since my response is so late, but if you haven’t, here’s a few ideas: Avery, Winifred/Winnie, Fable, Pearl, Brigid, Camilla, Delilah, Iris, Pixie, Padma, Penelope, Selene, Serena, and Crystal. I hope these are alright! Sorry if they’re not the best ‘^^ I wish you the best of luck in choosing a name for your Whimsy Dragon, though— I hope you can find the perfect one! :)
              Thanks again for sharing your drawings with us, pal, and have a wonderful week! :D Sorry again for my delayed response =/

TaffyKitty12

Heeeey, guys…
      Long time no see, eh? Eh??
      Well, um, first and foremost, I want to sincerely apologize for not posting anything while I was gone! >.< I know I said I’d still be on here, so I do feel bad that I wasn’t XP The crazy thing is, I wasn’t even super busy on vacation this time around. Well, I mean, I was doing stuff, of course, but I feel like I should’ve been able to make more time to have come on here, especially because I couldn’t do almost anything the first several days ‘^^ On the first day of vacation, I ended up spraining my ankle kind of bad (by “kind of bad”, I mean really bad— I almost thought I had broken my foot, when it first happened) and could hardly walk XP It’s gotten much better since then, thankfully, but my foot is covered in bruises and I still have a difficult time doing some things, like walking down stairs. I still had a great time on vacation, of course! I just, well, couldn’t really enjoy half of it to the extent I had hoped..

TaffyKitty12

… Anyway, I just got home on Tuesday, so I should be able to start commenting on here again! :) Only thing is, I’ve also just started a new English class this past Monday, so there’s a chance that I might be kinda busy the rest of this week and next week while I work on “adjusting” to the course. If that makes any sense :P And well, it always takes me several days to get back into the groove of posting on the forums after I’ve been gone for a while… ,XD So, I can’t guarantee quick replies to anything (especially if everyone decides to post everything that they’ve been waiting to do until I got back all at once, haha) though I will try my best!
        Anyhoo, how are you all doing? Anything cool or exciting happen while I was gone? I’ve missed you guys! <3 I’ll try to resume park chats and stuff with everyone next week, as long as I’m not too busy!
        Uh, well, and I wish I had something more interesting to tell you guys than just this, but I’m afraid there’s nothing…

TaffyKitty12

… else I really have to say except that I’m back (and that I recently got this awesome new drawing app for my phone that I’m probably gonna use to make some ShareCenter art, but come to think of it, I don’t think that particularly counts as “big news”) ,XD
          Ah well, if nothing else, it saves you all from having to listen to my usual rambling, haha.
          Anyway, I hope you guys have a great rest of your week! Happy *early* Independence Day, too, by the way! Anyone got any plans for it this year? :)

ilovemoonie

Hey hey hey! :D Welcome back, Taffy! It’s great to see ya on here, again, pal! ^-^
        Aww, it’s okay, no need to apologize! I mean, to be honest, I don’t really think anyone’s been on here the last few weeks, and nothing new has been posted, so even if you had been on here, there wouldn’t have really been anything for you to reply to ,XD So don’t feel bad! Anyway, I did miss you, though, and I’m excited that you’re back now! =3
        Ahh, right, and I am so sorry to hear that you sprained your ankle!! DX I’ve never sprained anything before, but it definitely sounds painful! :O How did you sprain it? I’m very glad to hear that you’re doing better, now, but I feel so bad that that happened to you, especially right at the beginning of your trip!! ;-; I’m sure that’s not how you expected your vacation to go.. XP Aww, well I hope it didn’t take too much enjoyment out of things, and that you were still able to have a good time! And of course, I hope your ankle/foot will continue to get better. …

ilovemoonie

… Aside from spraining your ankle, though, did you have a good trip, or get to do anything fun?
          Anyway, that’s great that you should be able to comment on here again, now that you’re back! =] Ohh, right, I kinda thought you’d said you were starting a new class around this time, but I couldn’t remember for certain XD Well, I wish you the best of luck on your English class, then! I hope it goes well, and I understand if you can’t be on here tons while you’re getting adjusted to it and all. It’s all right if you can’t reply to things quickly! Oof, I can also definitely relate to having to get back into the groove of replying to things…I feel like the longer I’m away from the forums, the harder it is to start replying again ‘^^ So I feel you! :P Regardless, it’ll be nice seeing you ‘round here again, even if you can’t be super active for awhile!
          Oh, and I’m doing pretty well, thank you for asking! How about you? :) Aww, I’ve missed you too, pal!! <3 It’s felt weird not talking to you these past…

ilovemoonie

…few weeks, heh. Umm, let’s see, anything exciting? Not really? You know what, though, I really can’t remember hardly anything I’ve done over the past two weeks, which is actually scary..I think my memory is getting worse XD
            Ah and it’s okay! I’ve been struggling with the “not having anything to say” problem lately, too, which is why you haven’t seen any new posts from me in like a month ,XD Oooh, that’s neat that you got a new drawing app for your phone, though! =D I’m sure it’s really cool! I look forward to hopefully seeing some drawings that you made on there, then, hehe! ;D Eh, while even if it’s not a huge announcement, it’s still cool! XD
            Ahh yes, and Happy *early* Independence Day to you too, pal! :D I hope you have a nice one! ^-^ Hmm, I don’t think we really have many plans? Originally, one of my older sisters was supposed to be coming this weekend, but one of her roommates is sick and they’re pretty sure it’s the virus, (they’re doing fine, though), so she’s not coming anymore in case she has it too and…

ilovemoonie

…then spreads it to us… =/ So yeah, my parents and other sister and I are probably just gonna stay home and play some games, and make brownies, and watch a musical that I really like XD How about you, do you have any plans? :)
              Anyway, thanks for the update, Taffy, and I hope you have a great weekend! Talk to you soon, my friend! ^-^

Taffy! Hi! How are you? I’ve missed seeing you here! Ah well whatever, it’s alright.. X) I’m glad you’re back, and hopefully this other class won’t keep you too busy! OH mY gosh, you sprained your ankle on the first day of vacation? Agh man that sucks! X( That must’ve been really annoying being more cooped up because of that, and it hurting and stuff.. I’m sorry that happened =( I hope you still had a nice time anyway? I’ll be sure to pray for it to heal quickly! Ah yeah, no prob! I get it if you’re busy and I know it does take a while to start replying to stuff.. I mean look at me ‘XD Sorry for this late reply by the way. I’ve been sorta busy and I forgot about the Newz for a while when you were gone. But, I’ve been doing pretty good, I think..! I did go to the beach before? I don’t know if we talked about that. It was nice, although a bit cool. And I’ve been drawing a lot lately. Maybe I could show some to you? I drew Luka once ;P Oh and yes I can’t wait to start

… That’s fine haha XD You coming back is plenty interesting to me! Ooh, cool! Have you been drawing some stuff with it? Pff, I’ve missed your “usual rambling” XD Hmm, I did have a fun Fourth of July! I went to my sister’s with some family and friends for dinner and then a little firework show provided by my brother. How about you? And how’s your ankle feeling now? I hope you’re doing better!

(Oops, it cut off! I was saying I can’t wait to start park chats again. I’ve really missed talking to you!)

Heyyy. Ahh, sorry this response is late!! I actually meant to reply to this last night, but uh, apparently I forgot to do that ^^; ah well, least I’m here now while I can.
        Heh, well that’s fine. I mean nothing has really been posted here anyway while you were gone, so you didn’t really miss anything. Oof, what?! Oh gosh, I am sorry to hear about that. :( Well, I’m glad to hear that it’s gotten better and that you still get to enjoy your vacation.
        Oh yeah, that’s cool. Ahhhh, right… You did say something about starting your new class on your wall. Well, I wish you the best of luck on it! Hopefully, it doesn’t keep you so busy?? ^^; (By the way, can you please let me know if you have any free days? I really miss ya, and I hope to talk to ya again! I do understand if you’re too busy to do that though…. :( Hopefully someday it’ll work out… I did reply to your wall yesterday, but if you’re too busy to reply, I’ll understand…) Right… …

… okay then. Hopefully you get to reply to my drawings eventually though, and not like what happened last year ^^; Ah well, I’m fine, thanks. I’m just feeling a bit more lonely lately, but overall, I’m doing fine in general. Nah, nothing really happened to me, just the same usual ;P Ah yes! I’d love to resume chats with you, if you’re not too busy!! I hope that can happen!!! I really miss our chats!
          Lol, that’s fine. I get it. I think you explained everything just fine. Ooh, that’s cool! Would you mind telling me what app it is? Maybe I could try it out sometime!
          Ahh, you too. Happy *late* Independence Day to ya too! Did ya do anything fun? Mine was pretty fine, we didn’t go out this year though ;P Have a good rest of the week!

Hiiii, guys.
      Well uh, sorry for posting above your bio, emi. But, I just want to announce something if that’s alright with you guys.
      Okay, first of all, I want to let you guys know that I’m thinking about planning on posting drawings to the Share Center next week. I was originally thinking about posting it this week, but I decided to just wait and hopefully post them by next week. Plus, I didn’t want to overwhelm you guys without giving a warning anyway.. ^^; And, hopefully I’ll get my drawings done by then! I’m thinking about posting them by next Wednesday, so hopefully that should give me enough time to finish them by then. Let me know if you guys are okay with that, although, I probably won’t get a reply to this for a while.. oh well ;P Sorry! ^^; I think I’ll just post about them by then anyway… As for the drawings, I’m just planning on drawing some of my Webkinz that I haven’t really drawn before. Oh! And, I gotta draw Starlight Glimmer and Robin for @MyLittlePony2010EG13 which I am…

…totally planning on sending them by then! (By the way, if you manage to see this, MLP, I just want to say that I had fun talking to ya last night! That was pretty fun XD I especially liked when we did the twin pets haha XD See ya again soon hopefully! <3 ^-^) Thanks for requesting them, by the way! I can’t wait to draw them, especially Starlight Glimmer, I think she’ll be fun to draw! ;)
        Anyway… I’ll wrap this up by saying that I hope you guys have a good rest of the week and the weekend, and Happy Fourth of July! ;D

TaffyKitty12

Hey, Spring! :) Thanks for asking us about your drawings! Personally, I’ve got no problem with you sending them in next week! ^-^ Any day you decide to do post them would be fine with me ;) I don’t know how quick I’ll be able to respond to them, but it shouldn’t take me any more than a few days, I think! Oh, did ya? That’s cool! I wonder which new ‘kinz you drew. I am quite curious to know, heh heh XD Guess I’ll find out next week! Aw, and it’s sweet that you’re gonna draw Starlight Glimmer and Robin for MLP, too! :3 Just curious, what kind of animal is Robin? I don’t know if she ever mentioned that character on here before? If she did, I must’ve forgot ,XD At any extent, I cannot wait to see your pictures, buddy! :D I always love your art! <3 ^-^ Thank you for running this question by us, and I wish you a great weekend and a nice Fourth of July! =] (OH! And also, I saw your other comment down below— I promise I’ll reply to that later this afternoon!)

ilovemoonie

Heya, Spring! =) Thanks for letting us know! Ooh, that’s neat that you’re planning on posting some pictures to the Share Center, next week! I don’t have any plans to post anything around then, so as long as no one else has any objections, I’m definitely cool with you doing that! ;) I’d love to see them, actually! =D It’s been awhile since you’ve posted stuff to the SC, anyway, (at least, it feels like it..? I dunno XD ), so I’m excited to see some new drawings from you! =3 Wednesday sounds good to me, or just whenever you’re able to get them finished! In any case, I’ll be sure to keep a lookout for them, and reply once they’re posted. :) Ooh, and it’s cool that you’ll be drawing some Webkinz you haven’t really drawn before— I’m excited to see who they are! ^-^
        (Ah, you got to talk to MLP the other day? That’s awesome, I’m glad you were able to talk with her! I hope she’s doing okay <3 It’s sweet that you’re drawing Starlight Glimmer and Robin for her, too! :3 )
        Anyway, thanks for asking us about the pictures, and I’ll be…

ilovemoonie

…looking forward to seeing your drawings soon, pal! In the meantime, I hope you have a great weekend! How have you been, lately? I feel like it’s been awhile since I’ve talked to you..? I guess ‘cause I haven’t been to the park chats in a few weeks, ahah ‘^^ Oh yes, and Happy *early* Fourth of July to you, as well! ;D I hope you have a nice one! ^-^ Do you have any plans for it? :)

Hi, Spring! Eh, it’s okay lol. I know much hasn’t been posted lately anyway, so I don’t think it’ll be too much trouble for everyone to reply to stuff (which is generally my main concern when posting new threads). Oh well that’s cool that you’ll be posting some drawings! I’m sure they’ll be really cute =) I appreciate you giving us a heads up, and posting next week, heh. Oh yeah, I’m totally fine with that! Feel free! Sorry I took so long to reply and give you my opinion. ‘^^ How was your Fourth of July? Did you do anything special?

Ayyyy @TaffyKitty12
      Okay, so um, sorry for bothering you with this since I wasn’t originally planning on posting this, but MLP wanted me to let you know something about the Vacation Roleplay. She wants to let you know that you’re using Ailie correctly (hope I spell this right? Idk any of these characters quite well, eheh ^^; Feel free to correct me though!), she loves how she’s irritating Lightning. XD She also thinks that Starlight and Pinkie are great too.
      Oh. And she wants to ask to include in the roleplay if Honda Wingflight can turn around and ask Flint a question. She asks “Ay, Flint! Do you prefer Griffins or Hippogriffs?” She also says to him that “I prefer griffins because they’re so cool and have wings and claws! How about you, Flint?” And, have Lyric tell Loki that he’s the most rudest cat ever and for him to change his CAT ATTITUDE. Lyric tells to him “Loki, you’re so mean!” And have Pinkie throw a cupcake at Candy’s eye to cheer her up.
      Anyway… hopefully this makes sense? I tried my best… ^^;

… Anyway, just letting ya know here since she wanted me to. :) Sorry again, eheh ^^; Hopefully, I accurately explained everything.

TaffyKitty12

Heya, Spring! Thank you so much for passing along the messages that Pony wanted to tell me regarding the roleplay— that was incredibly sweet of you to do! <3 I appreciate it! :) Oh good, I’m glad she said that I’m using Kailie correctly! I was a bit worried that I wasn’t doing a good job with her ,XD And I’m happy to hear that she seems to like how I’m using the others, as well! Ahh, gotcha! Next time you see MLP, please let her know that I’ll include everything she asked of me in her next roleplay reply! ;) Thanks again for doing this, buddy! ^-^ No worries, I think you explained everything just fine! :3

Hey, guys! Gosh it’s been pretty inactive here, huh? Well I wanted to boost the activity by posting something, so I hope you don’t mind that I post a bio of my signature red wolf, Lukas. It’s fine if you don’t feel like replying right away. ‘XD I know everyone is probably kind of out of the “forum replying” thing since nothing’s been posted. Anyway, here we go! I’m gonna post it below.

Name: Lukas Fitzroy
        Nickname: Luka! A lot of his friends call him that much more often than his full name. And he doesn’t like the nickname Luke that much. He prefers Luka, and he thinks it sounds cooler ;P
        Species: Signature Red Wolf
        Appearance: He has hazel eyes, a charming smile, and an often winking eye. His fur is typically shiny, brushed, and clean, unless he’s at home. (He doesn’t enjoy grooming himself, but will do it to make himself look good.. when he’s at home his fur is a mess!) He’s of average height, probably slightly under Tanner’s height. Noticeably muscular, as he does enjoy sports, and works out. He will often wear whatever is in fashion for guys, but personally likes flannel shirts and jeans. Rarely will he been seen not wearing anything, and usually wears at least a top.
        Personality and Character Traits: Lukas is a kind, charming, outgoing fella. He’s quick to smile and joke. But he is also unsure of himself, a braggart, hot-head, and tries too hard to be “cool.” ….

…. (2) Let’s begin with the basic personality traits.. He is an outgoing and extroverted wolf, not shy at all, and loves being with others. As a matter of fact, he really likes being the center of attention, and hates being alone. He enjoys talking with others, but won’t usually go on and on to an obnoxious degree. But he still isn’t a great listener, especially when it comes to school teachers and math.. he can listen to others well when he wants to. It kind of depends on his mood, and how comfortable he is with that person. He’ll tune out what he doesn’t want to hear/care about.
          One of the most important aspects about his personality, though, is that Luka is an attention seeker and people pleaser through and through. He really wants people to like him, and he’ll often do whatever people ask and try to be as “cool” and “macho” as he can. He lifts weights to look good, he does sports (although he enjoys most of these), and tries to be into whatever everyone else is into, whether it be sports teams, foods, clothing brands, new fads, you name it. ….

…. (3) Since he wants to be popular, he kinda just goes with the flow, unless it’s something he’s really personally against or dislikes.
            Although the fact that he’s a people pleaser is more of a personal secret, it’s no secret to his peers that Lukas seems to have an ego and tends to brag about himself. His tendency to show off or brag is a deterrent to some, as they think he is egotistic. This is a common misconception about Lukas. He doesn’t truly have a large ego. He actually feels unimportant and lesser than his peers. He just brags to get attention and make himself feel better about himself. He’s insecure, and actually only proud of a few things, such as his muscles or his ability for certain sports. But he won’t brag as much to his close friends, as he knows they dislike it and he’s more aware of the bad habit when talking to them. He’s working on doing it less, and finds it easier as he gets more comfortable with people. ….

…. (4) Another thing that deters some and yet attracts others is his teasing. He is charming and funny to some, while others find him to be boisterous and annoying. (It really depends on the person, I think) He cracks a lot of jokes, and sometimes people just want him to stop with the jokes dude. With some people, he can hurt their feelings by making fun of them.. he honestly doesn’t realize he’s hurting their feelings when he does this though. He enjoys lighthearted teasing and he doesn’t do so with the intention to bully. When he does hurt others feelings, it’s rarely intentional (the exception is he’s mad and wants to get back at someone, then he might be downright rude). So yeah, he’s not really mean. He honestly has a good heart; it just can be hard to tell through his bragging or teasing. He can actually be pretty sweet and kind! And even though he likes to brag, he often gives out compliments too. (This is because, like I said earlier, his bragging is due to insecurity instead of arrogance.) He is also the type to search out the shy and lonely looking people and talk to them. ….

…. (5) So he’s really pretty nice and considerate of others.
              While Luka is a sweet and charming guy, he has a bad habit.. or so. He’s really impulsive and reckless, and will do dumb stuff if he isn’t kept in check. It’s not that he’s dumb, he’s just impulsive and likes to show off (It’s good to keep a friend handy, so they can protect him from himself if his ideas are stupid/dangerous). For example; He really likes parkour, and he’s occasionally tried to jump buildings to show off and because he’s reckless. He enjoys taking risks for the thrill, but also to show off. He’s also pretty brave, so he isn’t afraid of getting hurt.. which can make him bold, heroic- and breaking bones. It usually leads to him getting into some literal scrapes. =P This isn’t a great combination. Due to this competitive and impulsive attitude, he will also nearly always take a dare. Especially if he gets angry. He is quite competitive, and wants to win at anything and everything. (This includes sports!) This, unfortunately, goes hand in hand with his impulsive and reckless ways.. It’s very easy for him to do dumb stuff. ….

…. (6) (He’s broken a few bones and often comes home with scrapes or bruises.. silly boy!)
              Like I said before, Luka likes to be the center of attention. He often does get a lot of attention, but when it’s drawn away from him, he can get pretty jealous. He struggles to accept that some people just won’t like him, no matter how hard he tries, and will get kind of angry and anxious if people act like they dislike him, ignore him, or are more friendly with other people when he’s around.
              Ah yes, speaking of getting angry, Lukas has a bit of temper. He generally fumes on the inside, but sometimes he lets it out. He will usually bite his tongue before he says something he’ll regret. He doesn’t want to let out his anger on anyone though.. he knows that would be wrong. (He does have another reason, though, which includes not showing his emotions cause he’s a *tough guy*) He can at least hold it in until he gets home or when he’s with his best friends. ….

…. (7) He likes to get his anger out by complaining to Tanner, or doing more physical things like working out, throwing a football, or punching objects (usually his pillow is the subject to this punishment). =P But if he’s with someone sympathetic and he trusts, like his friends, he’ll most likely to go to them to talk/complain when he’s angry. Otherwise his angry thoughts generally stay in his head, and he’ll be grumpy for a while. He’s probably one of those people that’ll say “I’m fine” before he blows up. XD
              I previously mentioned he doesn’t like math, yet he’s not dumb.. yeah, well, Luka really doesn’t like any schoolwork. It’s not that he’s just not smart or anything.. He’s actually decently intelligent, about average, and can get decent grades (like As and Bs). If his grades are ever low, it’s because he turned in his homework late cause he’s lazy and/or just hates doing school. And he has ditched classes a few times, like the mischievous school hater he is. Point is, he’s not unintelligent. Just lazy and dislikes school. =P ….

… (8) I also want to end this with saying that Luka is not the type to look for cruel mischief and do mean pranks, as he has a generally good heart. If he was dared to prank someone though.. he might do it, due to his competitive nature. But if it was doing something mean to people he likes, he would definitely try to avoid taking the dare.
              Luka is a good friend though, and pretty loyal to the one’s he trusts. He loves them, although he isn’t likely to admit it, since that’s not very macho to talk about emotions. =P He’s very charming, kind, and fun, especially if you see past his false arrogance and pretense. You just have to take the chance to really understand him!
              Likes: football, soccer, skateboarding, parkour, magic tricks, making people laugh or smile, being the center of attention, listening to chill/lo-fi music, video games, winning, teasing others and joking around, his arm muscles, all food (he’s not picky), plaid flannel shirts, colors green and blue
              Dislikes: reading, homework and math, when no one can hang out with him, ….

…. (9) being ignored, being alone, learning any musical instrument, grooming himself (brushing fur, teeth, taking showers, etc), being organized, acting perfect, being forced to do something, accidentally hurting someone’s feelings or lashing out
              Relationships: Luka is best friends with Tanner, and close friends with Rory. He met them at school (Tanner was in the same sports, and then he introduced Luka to Rory). He’s friends with Taylor and Violet, too, but not as close to them. He’s met Candy a few times and doesn’t like her. His description is: “Cute, but dang she’s rude!” XD He has some other friends at school, but he’s closest with Rory and Tanner.
              As for family, he has no siblings. And he doesn’t have the best relationship with his parents. His mom and dad are rather strict with him, expecting much, and Luka wants to please them, but it’s very hard to do. ….

…. (10) Lukas prefers to be away from his parents if he can, so he often holes himself away in his room, goes to the gym, or goes out with friends to avoid them. However, Luka doesn’t hate his parents. He respects them and wants to please them. But they do frustrate him and hurt his feelings, which is why he prefers to not be with them for long periods of time.
              Living Situation: Their family is below the middle class wealth-wise, so they’re a little poor and money can be tight. They live in a small one level house in the suburbs.

Okay! That’s it. We hope you enjoyed this presentation. This bio was brought to you by Emi, your favorite friend and bio-writer. Thank you. *bows* Anyway XD I hope you like Lukas! I like him, and I hope to use him someday soon.

TaffyKitty12

HEY, emi! Long time no talk, buddy! I just wanted to let you know that I read Lukas’ bio (oh my gosh, I was so excited when I came on here yesterday and saw that you posted this, haha XD ) and will start working on my reply to it soon— hopefully early next week! It might take me a few days, though, but I’ll try my best to get it finished before next weekend :) I can’t wait to leave you my thoughts on him! Luka is a great character, and his bio was very well-written! :3

Ohh hey, Taffy! Ah, cool! XD I’m glad you like Luka.. we’ll have to get him, Arlo, and Delilah together someday heheh ;P It’s fine, I don’t mind waiting. I look forward to seeing what you think of him! =)

TaffyKitty12

Heya, emi! Aw gosh, I’m so sorry I’m gettin’ a late start on this! DX Leave it to me to say that I’ll be working on something and not get around to it until like, a week after ‘^^ Typical Taffy, am I right? ;P Anyway, since I have a bit of time on my hands right now, I’ll go ahead and begin typing my response! :) I might be able to get it all done before Friday…? If not, I will definitely try to finish it over the weekend. Sorry again about the wait! :c (Also, yes, I totally agree that Lukas, Arlo, and Dakota need to be in a roleplay together someday XD That’d make for some great character interaction!)
              First, I like the last name you chose for him :) “Lukas Fitzroy”… that sounds nice XD
              Ah, I see you included a little somethin’ about his nickname, too! Oh, no? He doesn’t like being called “Luke”? Huh! That’s kind of funny, ‘cause I almost think “Luke” sounds a bit more macho than “Luka” (but maybe that’s because my uncle has this dog named “Lucca”…

TaffyKitty12

… who isn’t tough at all) XD Still, Luka” is a pretty awesome nickname, so I can see why he likes it a lot! I agree that it sounds cool :3
              So he’s 17, huh? Neat! For some reason, I almost pictured him being a little older than that (I dunno why, don’t ask ,XD ), but after reading his whole bio, I think 17 is fitting for him! You know what’s kind of funny, though? If I remember correct, I believe Arlo is 18. And if so, I find that rather ironic, because Lukas acts a lot older than Arlo does, even though he’s actually younger than him XD (In fact, if it wasn’t for his overly-sophisticated knowledge of animation, I think everyone would mistake little Arlo for a child, pfft)
              Ohh, and hazel is a nice eye color, too! :3 I feel like a lot of our characters have brown or blue eyes, so a different color is always a welcome sight XD Is Luka your first character with hazel eyes?
              Ahh yes, I like how you described his appearance! There’s that winking habit you told…

TaffyKitty12

… me about once… XD Yeah, I could definitely see him winking a lot, haha. I also find it hilarious that he’s pretty “unkempt” at home, heheh. Just cause you’re not going anywhere, Lukas, doesn’t mean that you should look like a mess! :P
              Good to know that he likes wearing flannel shirts and jeans, too! I can definitely picture him in my head now, yup XD (And now I’ll have something to reference in case I decide to draw him again, muahaha >:D )
              Onto his personality, Luka seems like a neat guy! I think you did a really good job describing him for us :) I can tell that you put a lot of thought into him!
              Ah, right, I would’ve found it a bit strange if he was shy or something, considering that wasn’t the vibe I was getting by when you told me about him a few months ago, haha XD I think it’s cool that he’s pretty extroverted! Definitely fits with the rest of his traits :3
              So he likes being the center of attention, huh? Interesting! Ohh, pfft, and I see that he’s a…

TaffyKitty12

… selective listener XD Can’t necessarily say that I blame him, though. It is easy to tune out when you’re listening to something you don’t want to hear or don’t care about ,XD And also, I know from experience that it can be really hard to pay attention when someone’s talking to you about math :P
              Oh wow, it sure does seem like Lukas wants people to like him! Aw, I feel kinda bad, though, that Luka feels like he has to be really tough and be into whatever fads are popular for other animals to like him… ‘^^ (It’s funny, though, because I feel like I’m kind of the opposite with that stuff ,XD Usually, the more popular something is with today’s kids or teens, the more inclined I am not to like it or try it, unless it really seems like something I’d enjoy) People should like you for who you are, Lukas, not for what they want you to be!!
              Right, that makes sense! It’d be weird if Lukas was like, “Well this fad doesn’t fit at all with my personality, but heck it’s popular so…

TaffyKitty12

… I’m gonna try to like it anywayyy” XD
              Ohh, I’m sorry that Lukas is so insecure about himself! Poor guy :c Is there a backstory as to why he’s like that (maybe something he experienced in childhood?), or has he just always had low self-esteem? Either way, it’s kinda sad! ‘^^
              I can see how his bragging might make him come off as being “egotistical” or “arrogant” to some. I suppose it is a bad habit, though I understand why it would make him feel a little better about himself. Nonetheless, it’s a shame that people don’t look past that to discover who Lukas really is! Although, it is probably good that he tries not to brag as much to his friends, ‘cause I could imagine that might annoy them a bit after a while.
              Ha, so he’s a funny guy, eh? Nice XD Oh, yeah, I guess I could kind of see how the teasing might be kind of annoying… ,XD Hopefully he doesn’t accidentally offend people often? I know some people are really sensitive when it comes time to teasing, even after you…

TaffyKitty12

… make it clear that it was just a joke :P (I kinda used to be that way, but now I’m like “eh, whatever” XD Unless a tease is really personal, I’ll usually just brush it off)
              Just curious, what is Lukas’ sense of humor like? Is he the kind to tell witty, sarcastic jokes, or are his jokes more along the line of “brother humor”?
              Ahh, right, that is true! I guess it does depend on the person? I have a feeling that serious characters might have a hard time tolerating his jokes :P But personally, I think I’d be one to find Lukas charming and funny!
              Aw, and it’s cute that he likes to compliment people! :3 I assume he’s good at giving compliments, then, yeah? I also find it sweet that Lukas enjoys seeking out lonely or shy animals to talk with! <3
              Ohh dear… yeah, I can imagine that Luka’s habit of recklessly showing off could get him in trouble, sometimes ,XD I’ll admit, parkour is pretty cool, but I don’t think it’s something worth getting hurt over! You can prove that you’re brave and athletic…

TaffyKitty12

… without jumping from building to building, Lukas XD
              Oh wow, so he’s not afraid of getting hurt? I guess he is pretty brave! Except, well, even if he doesn’t care about getting bruised or breaking something, I imagine he still wouldn’t like it when it happens, right? (It’d be hard for me to imagine someone being like, “oh cool, I just got another bruise” XD )
              Yeah, I could definitely see him being the competitive type, haha! I suppose that’s something him and I have in common, because I, too, am quite competitive XD Just wondering, if he ends up not winning at something… is he a good sport, or more of a “sore loser”?
              Ohh, right, I remember you saying that he likes attention! Aw, poor guy, I’m sad he gets jealous so easily :c I know it’s unrealistic to expect everyone to like you or pay attention to you, but still— it isn’t fun when you can actually tell that someone isn’t fond of you ‘^^ So, I can’t really blame Lukas for feeling that way!
              I just hope he’ll accept the fact that Arlo…

TaffyKitty12

… might never really like him all that much… ,XD (Well, he’ll eventually have to come around to Lukas and just get used to him, haha, but I have a feeling it’d take him a while)
              Ah! So he has a bit of a temper, too, huh? That makes sense, since it goes along with some of his other traits XD It’s good that he tries to “hold his tongue” and wait until he’s at home or with a friend to vent his feelings! But, I also know that it’s kind of unhealthy to hold that stuff in for a long time ‘^^ I’m glad that Tanner is willing to listen to him, though, and help him out. And I guess it’s good that he has his pillow, too, because it sounds like Lukas takes his anger out on that thing a lot, eh? I can only imagine what kind of shape it’s in X,D
              Pfft, well, who likes doing schoolwork, anyway? I’m with you there, Lukas! You can be smart, but still not particularly care for homework. I don’t like math, either, even though..

TaffyKitty12

… I guess I’m decent at it ,XD So yeah, I definitely understand where you’re coming from when you say that he’s decently smart, but isn’t overly fond of school! (Wait, so he’s ditched classes before? :o Okay, I’ll admit, I do oftentimes sometimes procrastinate, but I don’t think I’ve ever done something as bad as that X,D You may not like school, Lukas, but it’s not okay to skip classes, bro :P )
              Also, I’m glad he isn’t the type to often pull mean pranks on his friends, ‘cause that wouldn’t be so nice ,XD Ay, I can only imagine what would happen if someone dared him to, though, especially considering the fact that Luka doesn’t seem like one to pass on a dare ‘^^ Poor guy, I bet he’d feel torn in two! Well, hopefully he isn’t asked to do that stuff very often.
              Anyway, all in all, Lukas sounds like a really awesome guy! :D Even if the tough dude isn’t willing to admit how much he loves his friends XD
              I know a few characters of mine who’d love to meet Lukas and…

TaffyKitty12

… become his pal (including a particular red wolf) ;)
              Onto his likes and dislikes, I think you did a pretty good job developing those lists! :)
              Parkour, magic tricks, football, skateboarding… yup, those definitely scream “Luka” to me! Hmm, chill/lo-fi music, you say? I’m not quite sure if I’ve heard of those genres before? But, they definitely sound like something Lukas would love to listen to XD (Anything that has the word “chill” in it automatically reminds me of him, pfft)
              Oh wow, so he’s not picky at all when it comes to food? Dang! I guess that must be pretty nice XD You wouldn’t have to worry about going out to a restaurant and not finding anything to eat, haha. Ooh, video games! Those are fun! Just curious, have you ever thought of what kinds of video games he’d like to play? :) And he likes the colors blue and green? Awesome! Those are my favorite colors, too, Lukas! XD
              Aww, no, he doesn’t like reading? C’mon, Luka XDD We need to get him into a book club, A.S.A.P! Okay, all joking aside, though, I probably would’ve thought…

TaffyKitty12

… it was a bit weird if he really liked to read, considering his personality and all. And the fact that he doesn’t care for school XD So, I think that’s a fitting dislike!
              Huh, so he doesn’t like learning musical instruments, either? Interesting… XD Is it because it’s too much work for him, or something? Either way, I do know a certain character who’d love to give him guitar lessons, if he was ever interested, heh heh.
              Thanks for including some information about Luka’s friends and family, too! :) First off, it’s awesome that he’s pals with Rory and Tanner! I’m glad that Tanner has another guy friend XD Hmm, I kind of wonder what Rory and Lukas’ friendship is like, since Rory is pretty different than Lukas personality-wise, right? Do they ever fight, or do they usually get along well? Awh! Even if he’s not as close to Violet or Taylor, it’s cute that he’s friends with them, too :3 Taylor… that’s a character I haven’t heard about for a little while! I like that gal, she’s cool XD
              Also, his description of Candy, though X,D …

TaffyKitty12

… Yeah, I’d say that’s pretty accurate. Candy is definitely a pretty rude dude(tte) ;P
              Ahh, I’m sorry to hear that he doesn’t have the best relationship with his parents, though :c They do seem like they’re pretty much impossible to please, which I imagine must be quite frustrating for poor Lukas ‘^^ How are they strict with them? Do they restrict his activities, or get on his case with school and stuff…? Either way, I can totally understand why he’d want to get away from them often, especially if he lives in a small house!
              Well, in conclusion, Lukas is a great character, emi, and I can tell that you put a lot of thought into developing him! Thanks a bunch for sharing his bio with us; I really enjoyed reading and replying to it! :3
              Oh, yes, it’d be neat if you could use him on here, sometime! :D You know, if you ever wanted to, I wouldn’t mind doing a roleplay with our wolves… XD Since there aren’t many active roleplays right now, I could probably fit in another private one?…

TaffyKitty12

… Well, at any extent, I do hope to see him in action, someday!
              Thanks again, and have a great week! ^-^
              (And sorry it took me so long to reply to this, by the way! DX Ah well, at least it didn’t take a month this time… like what’s happened in the past. But still ‘^^ I feel like I should’ve been able to respond earlier, eh heh)

ilovemoonie

Heyy, emi! =) Oof, sorry for the kinda late reply, by the way! XP I read this the day you posted it and meant to start working on my response, but I kept forgetting since I’d kinda got out of the habit of replying to things on here, ahah ‘^^ But I’m here now though!
          Anyway, yay, I’m excited that you decided to post Lukas’s bio!! :D I remember you saying awhile back that you wanted to post it soon, so I’m glad you were finally able to, hehe! ^-^ The forums could definitely use a boost in activity, anyway, and I could use something to reply to before I get even more unaccustomed to posting on here =P Anyway! I really love Lukas!! =D He’s an awesome and well-developed character, I would say, and I really enjoyed reading his bio! =3
          First off, I really like his full name! I don’t think I’ve ever heard the name “Fitzroy” before, but I like it! “Lukas Fitzroy” has a very nice ring to it if you ask me XD Definitely a cool name for a cool guy! ;D Also, I just love “Luka” as a nickname! …

ilovemoonie

… I’ve always liked the name “Luke”, too, but I think “Luka” is a little more unique, and sounds more fitting on a wolf =] And I do agree that it sounds very cool, haha XD
            Additionally, I like the way you described his appearance! I can definitely picture him well, I think, with a charming smile and a wink, hehe ;) Haha, so his fur is usually clean and neat, but not when he’s at home? Well, I can’t exactly blame him.. =P It’s nice to look presentable for others, but it’s a lot of work to keep up all the time, especially, I imagine, if you’re a wolf with fluffy fur XD Just curious, do you think you’ll ever draw Lukas, sometime? :) (Wait you haven’t drawn him already, have you..? I didn’t think you did but my memory isn’t the most trustworthy ;P )
            Onto his personality, I must say, I really love Lukas!! =D He seems like a cool and charming guy, even if he does try too hard XD You definitely did an excellent job developing him, I would say! ^-^
            First off, it’s neat that he’s outgoing and extroverted! =) Heheh, and he always…

ilovemoonie

…likes to be the center of attention? Since you said he hates being alone, is he like one of those people who always wants to hang out with friends, or is always calling them, like, “Hey, what are you up to?” XD Anyway, that’s good that he doesn’t go on and on talking to an annoying degree, though XD Oof, I can relate to not being the best listener…I mean I try to be, but sometimes my mind just wanders away… especially with school. I feel you, Lukas! =P
              Aww, I feel bad that Lukas always tries so hard to be “cool” and be into whatever everyone likes, just to be popular! :( I mean, I get him wanting others to like him, but you don’t have to do all that to be liked, Luka! I’m sure people would like him anyway! Ah, so he tends to brag about himself, too? I can see how that might deter some people, but I feel bad that it does, since he’s actually not really egotistic or arrogant. Poor guy, though! It’s sad that he’s insecure and thinks himself lesser than others! …

ilovemoonie

… =( You’re not unimportant, Lukas! I wish I could hug him, aw XD I do think it’s interesting, though, that he brags to make himself feel better about himself/cover up his insecurities, as opposed to actually being arrogant. I have quite a few characters who will always brag just because they’re vain and conceited, so I think it’s interesting that Lukas is actually the opposite of that. Anyway, it’s good that he realizes and is trying not to brag as much, though. If he actually was egotistic he probably wouldn’t think about that, I imagine XD Hopefully being with friends helps with it, too!
              Ah, haha, and I like that he’s funny and makes jokes a lot! ;) Those characters are always a lot of fun to use, at least I think anyway XD Personally, I’d probably fall into the category that finds Lukas charming/funny… I don’t know, I just like funny people XD Although, I can see how it would be annoying to some, especially if he jokes all the time. Is he the type of person who can’t seem to take things seriously, or not so much? …

ilovemoonie

… Sometimes my dad is like that, he’ll be funny/sarcastic when I’m trying to be serious, and I’m just like “Stoooop” XD Anyway, aww, it’s sad that Lukas can hurt people’s feelings sometimes without realizing it. ‘^^ I’m sure to him his teasing is probably just funny and harmless, but different people can take things different ways.. Hopefully he doesn’t offend people too much! D: I’m sure if he realized he’d probably feel bad, yeah? It seems like he means well, even if it might not come off that way to some.
              Aw, it’s nice that he can be sweet and kind sometimes, and gives compliments and stuff! =) I also find it really sweet that he’ll look for the shy/lonely people and talk to them! :’) As a shy and kinda lonely person myself, I appreciate those that go out of their way to talk to others who might be too shy to talk to them. I hope his bragging and teasing doesn’t deter too many people, because if you look past that, he does seem like a genuinely good-hearted dude! X) …
              (Ah I have to stop for now, but I’ll finish this soon!!)

ilovemoonie

(Ahh gosh, I’m so sorry for not finishing this earlier, emi!! DX I don’t know where this week went, honestly ‘^^ Anyway, I won’t be able to finish my response today, unfortunately, as I don’t have too long to be on here right now, but I’ll at least try to reply to a bit more of Lukas’s bio now, and work on the rest over the weekend or Monday at the latest!!)
              … Ohh, so Lukas can be impulsive and reckless? Yikes, I can see how that wouldn’t always end well for him.. ‘^^ I mean, parkour can be pretty impressive and it’s neat if he can do that sort of stuff, but I mean…it’s good to be smart about it too ,XD Sure, it might make him look cool, but as far as I’m concerned, there’s other, safer ways to show that you’re brave/athletic, or to get the “thrill” of doing risky stuff like that. Ah, well hopefully if his friends are around, they’re able to keep him from doing dangerous stunts like that? Oh gosh, and he’s pretty competitive as well, and will almost never turn down a dare? …

ilovemoonie

… Yeah, it definitely seems like that, paired with his impulsiveness/recklessness, wouldn’t make for the best combination.. XD Dares can get pretty ridiculous and dangerous sometimes.. I wonder what kinds of dares he’s done in the past? It definitely seems like Lukas leads a pretty adventurous life! Aw, I feel bad that he’s gotten hurt a lot, though! =( Poor fella…then again, I would be very surprised if he was able to do all that risky stuff without ever getting hurt…he’d have to have like superhuman (super-animal? :P ) power or something XD Still, I hope he hasn’t gotten hurt too badly!! D: I guess getting hurt doesn’t really discourage him, though, if he keeps doing that stuff? If it were me, and I did something that got me hurt, I probably wouldn’t want to do it again XDD I guess Lukas is a lot braver than me, haha! It’s cool that he’s brave, but, it’s good to have a limit, too XD …
              (This is all I have time for now, but I’ll try to finish my response over the weekend if I can!)

ilovemoonie

(Um okay, so Wednesday still counts as the weekend, right? XD All joking aside, though, I’m sorry I’ve been so slow to finish this! XP I guess I just always tend to underestimate how long it takes me to reply to a bio ‘^^ Well anyway, I’ll continue my response now, though!!)
              … Ah, so Lukas can get pretty jealous if he’s not getting attention? Aw, I feel bad that he’ll get angry/anxious if people don’t seem to like him! =( I mean, there’s always gonna be someone out there that doesn’t really like you, but still, I don’t blame him for feeling upset about it…it may be impossible to be liked by everyone, but that doesn’t make it easy being ignored/disliked! Still, I hope he can learn to not let that bother him as much…after all, he’s liked by his friends and people that are closer to him, and that’s what really matters, right? :)
              Ah, I was wondering if he’d have a temper or not…I dunno, it just kinda seems to fit with his other traits, I guess? :P That’s good, though, that he’s usually able to keep…

ilovemoonie

…his anger in and not let it out on others…because nobody likes to be screamed at or anything XD At least, I would hope not…? That’d be kinda weird if somebody like, loved being yelled at XD Ah, it’s good that he’s able to talk with Tanner and his close friends, though, when he’s angry! It’s always good to have someone you can go to about that stuff, since sometimes just letting all those thoughts circulate around in your head just make it worse.. ‘^^ That poor pillow, though! :( What did it ever do to deserve such punishments? Pillows have feelings too, you know, Lukas! Oh wait what, they don’t have feelings? Sorry, my bad Er…anyway XD Ahh, so he’s one of those “I’m fine” people? Ah yes, the classic “I’m fine” that really means I’m not fine at all XD I feel like everyone knows a couple of people like that, heh.
              Ah, well I can’t blame him for not liking school! I can definitely relate to him there XD I get what you’re saying, though! Just because he doesn’t like school doesn’t mean he’s dumb…

ilovemoonie

…Sometimes it can be hard to be motivated to work on homework or pay attention in class, but that doesn’t mean that one is unintelligent! You can dislike something but still be fairly good at it. That’s good that he’s able to make A’s and B’s, for the most part! Just curious, are there any subjects that he likes at all or finds interesting, or does he really not care for any of them? Oh dear, and he’s ditched some classes before? :o Well I can’t say I wouldn’t be tempted to do the same, you know, if I actually had to go to classes, but that’s not good to actually do that, Lukas ,XD I hope he hasn’t gotten into too much trouble for that!
              Ah, well I’m glad he’s not the type to cause mischief or play mean pranks on his friends! He does seem too kind to do something like that, especially on somebody he cares about. Anyway playing cruel pranks probably isn’t going to gain him a lot of admirers… I bet Loki can attest to that Ohh, I can see how he might prank someone…

ilovemoonie

…if he was dared to, though.. Yikes, well I hope he hasn’t been dared into doing something means to his friends! I’m sure that would be hard, since he wouldn’t want to do that to them, but also wouldn’t want to turn down a dare ‘^^
              Anyway, in all, though, Lukas is really a wonderful character, and you did an excellent job developing him!! =D He seems like a fun, charming, and caring guy, if you give him a chance! ^-^
              Additionally, I really enjoyed reading through his likes and dislikes; I think all of them are very fitting for him! =] It’s cool that he likes soccer and football! Does he actually play those sports, or just like watching them? Ooh, he likes magic tricks? Nice! (If he ever were to meet Nestor and his friends, I’m sure they would gladly do some tricks for him XD ) Wow, and he pretty much likes all foods? :o Well that’s cool that he’s not picky! I’m sure that must make it easier to find stuff to eat if you like pretty much everything XD I’m afraid I can’t relate to Lukas on that one…

ilovemoonie

…being a somewhat picky eater myself, ahah =P And of course, blue and green are very nice colors! I can see him liking those, hehe :3
              Ahh no, he no like reading, though? X( But Luka, books are great! Although, come to think of it, reading doesn’t really seem like something he’d be a huge fan of, so I would’ve been surprised if you’d said he loved to read, or something XD Haha, and I dunno why, but I found it kinda funny that he doesn’t like brushing his teeth or taking showers…like, brushing your teeth only takes a few minutes ,XD Then again I guess I can relate, sometimes being clean feels like a lot of work…or maybe I’m just lazy :P
              Also, I’m glad you decided to include some info on Lukas’s friends and family, as well! :) Ah, that’s neat that Tanner is his best friend! That seems fitting, hehe ;) I know you said you’d been wanting to make a guy friend for Tanner, right? Well I mean, there’s Rory, but I guess Luka is probably more similar to Tanner, personality-wise? It’s cool that Lukas is friends…

ilovemoonie

…with Rory, as well, though! Just curious, do you know how long ago he met them? And it’s nice that he knows Violet and Taylor as well, even if he’s not as close with them. Pffft, his description of Candy though XDD Yeah, that sounds pretty accurate, sorry Candy X,D
              Ah, so he’s an only child, then? I wonder if he likes being the only child, or if he wishes he had siblings, since you said he doesn’t like being alone? Aww, I’m sorry that he doesn’t have a great relationship with his parents, though! Poor Lukas, it must be hard having parents that are so strict and hard to please… I feel bad that they hurt his feelings and stuff! =( Don’t they realize that he wants to please them? It’s nice that he still respects them, though, despite that. But I can definitely understand why he’d prefer not to be around them tons if they make him feel bad :/
              And lastly, I really like how you included about his living situation! I think it’s cool how you think about where your characters live and how much money they have…

ilovemoonie

…and that sort of stuff. I didn’t start thinking about those things for my characters until really recently, and honestly, I think what motivated me to put more thought into that sort of stuff was reading your bios, hehe! ;)
              ~In all, I really enjoyed reading Lukas’s bio, and I think he’s an amazing character! \^-^/ Thanks so much for taking the time to share his bio with us! =) (Haha, that ending though XD “We hope you enjoyed this presentation”. That made me laugh XD ) Ooh yes, and it would be awesome if you could use Lukas on here, someday!! I’m sure he’d be fun in roleplays, and I’d love to see him “in action”! ;D
              Thanks again for the awesome bio, pal, and I really apologize for how long it took me to reply!! XP I mean, I guess it’s faster than I’ve been with most bios recently, but still, I feel bad! I hope you don’t mind too much X(

Comments are closed.