Upcoming Pets

Home Forums Ask Questions Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 3,786 replies, has 89 voices, and was last updated by  _emiemiemiemiemi_ 6 days, 5 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

ilovemoonie

Heyyy, fellas! (Sorry for posting above you, Lucky!! XP ) Wow, it’s been a long time since I’ve posted an update on here…a month and a half, I think? XD I finally have something to post about though, so I hope no one minds if I make a little update!
      ~Well, the main thing I wanted to tell you guys is that I got a new Webkinz the other day! :D While browsing eBay last week, I ended up finding a good deal on a Signature King Charles Spaniel. It was about $60 new, which I know is still a lot, but considering new ones usually go for around $100, I figured it was about as good a deal as I could hope for these days. So, needless to say, I decided to get it! Out of the Signatures that I don’t yet own, I think the spaniel was the one I wanted most that was actually attainable (so excluding the Timber Wolf and Arctic Fox and those super expensive ones), so I’m really excited that I could get one at last! =) It arrived in the mail yesterday, and I must say…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ilovemoonie

…I think I like it even more than I expected! It’s super soft, and cute and pretty, and I really love the different colors and pattern of the fur. ^-^ I don’t know if it’s one of those Signatures where each one has a different pattern (like the English Spot Bunny or Marble Cat), but either way, I think the pattern is pretty neat! =3 Also, I decided to do something a little different this time, and post a photo of her to the SC already, since I don’t know when is the next time I’d be sending in a group of photos. So, here’s the link to those: https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=68965&sort=Newest%2Bto%2BOldest https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=68967&sort=Newest%2Bto%2BOldest
        As you may have noticed from the description, I decided to make her a girl, and named her “Eliza”. :) I’m going to make her and my Signature Cocker Spaniel, Melody, sisters, and I’ve already come up with quite a bit for Eliza’s personality! (She’s going to be a pleasant, introverted, clumsy girl who likes writing (especially poetry) and is fun and talkative…

ilovemoonie

…in small groups. (Okay so that actually sounds kinda generic the way I said it, but I’ve thought of more for her than that XD )) Maybe I could even post a bio for her someday, or use her in a roleplay?
          Anyway, I guess that’s about all! I just wanted to tell you about her, heheh. And uh…come to think of it, I don’t really have anything else to say, even after all this time, so I guess I’ll just wrap this up? Oh! I did want to apologize quickly, though, for being slow at replying to things lately! XP I know I’ve kinda been falling behind again, ahah ‘^^ I’ve been kinda busy with school and stuff, but mostly I’ve just been lazy, to be honest =/ I’ll try my best to reply to several things before the weekend, though, if I can! I’m sorry for keeping you guys waiting!
          Okay, well I guess that’s it, then! Sorry this update wasn’t the most interesting, heh. Thanks for reading, though, and I hope everyone has a great rest of your week! :D How have you guys been, lately? :)

Chocomese

Wow! A signature! I only have three (two with codes).

Hi, moonie! Agh, sorry for the late reply.. I don’t know why it’s taken me so long- I usually reply to things really quick! I suppose I’ve been busy, but I still feel kinda bad ‘^^ Anyway, it was nice to see a post from you! And it’s awesome that you could get the Signature King Charles Spaniel! (Gosh that’s a long name XD) Especially since you really wanted one. It looks like a very pretty plush, so I get it, hehe. Aww, she sounds sweet! ^-^ Hmm well, I feel like the pattern would be unique to each plush, since it’s splotchy like those other signatures. Ayy, what a good idea! XD I like that! That makes it quick and easy to see your little gal. I gotta say she looks really pretty! And I like the name you chose for her. It’s both fitting and cute! Aww, I like her personality already, haha! She sounds sweet! It’s fun that you’re making her sisters with Melody too =) Yeah! Feel free to post a bio about her if ya want. She sounds like a cute character and I’d like learning more about her ^-^ …

… Maybe she could be friends with Violet or something? Pff, that’s okay, moonie XD How have you been though? And what have you been doing lately? You could tell us that, if nothing else ;) Ah, yeah, heh. That’s fine! I’ve been slow to reply too ‘XD I know how it goes. Are you doing a lot with school now? Hehe, you’re fine! It was cool to hear about your new pet! And well, I’ve been doing great XD I had such a fun time on vacation. It was so fun being with my friends the whole week. I got sunburnt and was loaded with bug bites.. but we had a good time XD And the plane ride was super cool. I got back a few days ago and have been working again, and busy with Etsy orders and drawing things. Only downer I’ve had is my brother’s relationship with his girlfriend, buuut I won’t get into that hah. I’ve been doing good otherwise! How about you? I hope you’ve been doing well!

TaffyKitty12

Hey there, moonie! :) That’s okay, no worries! It’s been a long time since we’ve all seen an update from you anyway, so XD It’s good to hear from you again! ;) (Ohh, really? Has it been that long? ‘^^ Dang! :o I guess none of us have really had much to say recently…? ,XD )
        First off, congrats on your new Signature King Charles Spaniel!! :D It’s awesome you could get that one! :3 Oh, wow, does it really sell for $100 normally? I always knew it was a more expensive webkinz, but I didn’t know it was that much! o.o Well, with that being said, I think you got a great deal on yours at $60! Knowing how signatures are, sometimes you just gotta take the best deal when you find it XD Especially considering that fact that only seem to be rising in prince these days, eh heh ‘^^ Really? Huh, I didn’t know it was one you wanted so much! But hey, that’s pretty cool, though! ;) I can’t say I blame you, because it is a really cute webkinz XD
        I’m glad that it already came…

TaffyKitty12

… came in the mail (that seemed fast! What day did you order it?) and I’m thrilled to hear that you like it even more than you thought you would! :) Ah, yes, gotta love those soft webkinz, right? XD Hmm, I’m not sure! I don’t think that one has any pattern variation…? But, I could be wrong ,XD Either way, I do agree that it has a neat pattern!
          By the way, thanks a ton for sending in some pictures of her! :) I’m glad you did that, so we could really “see” what she looks like :3 I must say, the spaniel you got is absolutely adorable! ^-^ She’s got a very cute face, and she looks super soft, too! Honestly, it looks like she came straight from the factory, haha! (I know you bought her “new”, but sometimes “new with tag” webkinz on eBay don’t always look so new when you get them in the mail… ,XD If that makes any sense?)
          I think yours might be cuter than mine, too XD Ava’s more floppy-lookin’ and has spiky (not soft and wavy) ear fur, which I guess…

TaffyKitty12

… should be expected, considering I bought her used, and that she’s been the subject of a lot of me and my friend’s in-person webkinz roleplays whenever I’m on vacation ,XD (And basically any webkinz that I use in those is bound to end up all worn and scruffy, haha)
            Ooh, and I also like that little butterfly clip you gave her, as well! :3 Nice touch, moonie! You’ve always got such cool accessories for your kinz XD
            Aww, “Eliza” is a great name, by the way! I’ve always thought that name sounded pretty, heh heh :) I think it’s quite fitting on that pet, too! She definitely looks like an Eliza to me XD Oh! Also, I saw that, in one of the photo descriptions, you referred to her as “Liza”… is that going to be her nickname? If so, I like that a lot!
            Ah, and it’s awesome that Eliza’s going to be Melody’s sister! I almost forgot all about Melody… ,XD Did you ever post a bio for her? I can’t remember a whole lot about her, unfortunately, except I think she liked to sing? Correct me…

TaffyKitty12

… if I’m wrong, though! Have you thought about which one will the be the older sister, or are they twins? :)
              What? No! I don’t think her personality sounds generic! Actually, I really like what you thought for her, so far! A sweet, introverted, clumsy writer character sounds really cool, in my opinion XD I’d definitely love to see a bio for her, someday! :3 It’d be neat if you added her in a roleplay or something, too ;) I know a lot of my characters would love to make her acquaintance!
              Anyway, thanks for telling us about Eliza, moonie! Congrats again on getting her!! ^-^ Ah, well, that’s all right! No worries about it, heh heh. I think a new webkinz is pretty update-worthy in and of itself, so it’s okay if you didn’t have much else to say :)
              Aw, don’t feel bad! I know it’s easy to fall behind, and I can relate to not always feeling motivated to reply to things… ,XD It can kind of hard for me to get into the mood to come on here, some days, especially when I don’t…

TaffyKitty12

… feel like writing. Plus, I don’t know if you’re this way but… sometimes the farther behind I become, the less motivated I am to respond to things? Which makes absolutely no sense, but okay, brain XD
              But anyway, I hope you can catch up soon! It would be cool if you could reply to some of that stuff :) Just curious, do you think you might be able to respond to our one roleplay soon? (Sorry for asking, ahah! ‘^^ I was just wonderin’, since I think I’ve got most of my next reply typed up? XD )
              Oh! And I’ve been well, thank you! ^-^ Just busy with school, mostly. I’ve had tons of work recently, so I haven’t really gotten any weekends off since I’ve been back home from vacation, unfortunately.
              And uh, I can’t say anything really interesting has gone on with me, either? ,XD Besides school, I’ve mainly just been writing and drawing, and… well, the usual, hah. How about you? Have you done anything exciting recently? :) I know it hasn’t been the most eventful of summers, but I hope you’ve been doing…

TaffyKitty12

… well, yourself!
              ~Thanks again for the update, and I hope you have a great day! :D
              (Also, if you’re curious as to why I typed most of this up at 5 in the morning, it’s because my cat woke me up and I couldn’t fall back asleep XD I don’t actually get up that early most days, I promise XDD )

Ahh, hey moonie! Nice to see an update from ya again! Heheh, that’s fine.
        Ooh, cool! That’s exciting to hear that you got that Webkinz! That Webkinz sure does look pretty adorable! So I think that’s pretty amazing that you got it! ^-^ I’m glad to hear that you like it!
        Ooh, those photos! Well, I must say that Eliza looks pretty adorable! I just love her face on them, hehe! ^-^ And, I love the hair clip that you included, I think that’s such a cute idea! Oh, sure! That’d be nice if you post a bio or use her in a roleplay!
        Oh, haha! Same here.. I can’t really think of anything to say lately as well ,XD Ah, it’s alright. I figured you must be busy with school lately. It’s alright! Just take your time on replying :)
        Yeah! No problem! I enjoyed reading your update! Congrats again on Eliza! I hope you’ve been enjoying her! Ah, I’m fine, thanks! Idk why but I’ve been feeling a bit lonely lately? ^^; But other than that, I’m doing fine most of the time. …

… I’m just drawing as well as watching shows and such XD And you too! ^-^

Hi y’all! Welp, it’s been 7 months already since I was last on here, but I wanted to let y’all know I read your replies to my last comment, and I truly appreciate you all so much. Hopefully your guys’ lives have been alright, especially lately with all the crazy stuff that’s been happening, heh. Since I last came on here, I adopted my dog 5 months ago, and she has been an absolute blessing. She’s an Amstaff mix (not sure what the other half is tho, but the shelter said shepherd) and she’s a year old (her birthday’s actually a week from now, so we’ll be celebrating that soon. ^-^) Life has cooled down quite a bit since I was last on here, even with a new addition to the Lucky family. I’ve been working on quite a bit of digital art lately, which in my experience has been fun, but also mentally draining. XD But ye, school for me is going to start up in two weeks, so I’m actually redoing my roleplay response before that happens (since I accidentally deleted it earlier this year >.<). But still, progress is progress, I suppose! … (continued below)

… (Also, I noticed your guys’ responses, and it’s a shame that MLP was banned. :( I was hoping to say hi to her as well..) But, I’m super glad y’all are still here though! And checking up on the Christmas parts of the responses, I’m super glad y’all had good Christmases as well! And congrats on the gifts! I haven’t gotten any webkinz in a while (the last ones I got were Dylan and Donnaidh, and that was last year I think), but I did get some games (and my puppy) so that was nice! I can’t believe next Christmas is gonna be here in five months. That seems absolutely insane to me. :o I’m not sure if I missed replying to anything or not, but hopefully I’ll still be off and on here throughout August. And, I hope you guys have been having awesome Summers as well! ^^

Lucky!! Yay! I’m glad you decided to come on over here and say hello! It’s weird, but cool to see your name here again XD How are you anyway? I hope you’re okay. I’ve been fine, although I know some of this year has been kinda crappy. I’m getting tired of all the virus stuff, but whatcha gonna do? I’m sure it’ll go away eventually. Aww, yes, you’re puppy! Oh she sounds sweet! I’m so glad you could get her. What’s her name? I’m glad you’re less busy- if that’s what ya mean. I know you were pretty busy before. Oh that’s cool! Is doing digital art a new thing for you? I don’t remember seeing you draw digitally before. And yeah, I know ‘XD Digital Art can be a lot of extra work, especially if you don’t know how to use all the tools on the drawing app. What sort of art have you been drawing? Maybe you could some to the Share Center if it’s animals/Webkinz. =) Ohh, wow, school already? That’s interesting.. I guess it’ll be online school? …

… But I can’t wait to see your roleplay reply! That Camp Roleplay sounded so fun and unique.. which is why I joined, I guess XD UGH- I hate when I delete long stuff like that! One time I deleted a whole bio by accident. *facepalm* And Taffy has had her whole Notes app deleting things by itself, by no fault of her own. I imagine that must be pretty awful too. How far along are you with your reply? It’ll be fun to read it when it’s done. I haven’t seen any of your characters in so long! Gosh, I know.. it is sad how she got banned.. it was pretty weird. I feel bad that she can’t come here anymore. =/ Ohh yeah, right. It was Christmas when you posted your last thing XD Aw, it’s too bad you haven’t gotten anymore Webkinz. Have you asked for more, or do you just not really want more? I can kinda understand not wanting more when you don’t play much anymore. And they do take up a lot of room pfft ‘XD (you should see my bedroom man..) …

… Oh wow, five months, you’re right! That does seem kinda soon. This year has been both slow and fast, it seems. Oh that’d be awesome! I hope we get to see you more! ^-^ I hope your summer has been good too. What have you been up to during summer break? I hope you’re doing well.

TaffyKitty12

Heyyy, it’s Lucky! Well, there’s a name I didn’t expect to see on the forums, haha XD It’s nice to hear from you again, pal! :) How have you been doing, lately? I hope you’ve been well! <3
        Oh, did you see our responses? Cool! Man, it’s hard to believe it’s been seven months since I replied to that… ,XD How time flies! o.o Ah, yeah, I do suppose it’s been kind of a crazy year, heh heh. Which is weird, considering it actually started off pretty good for me ,XD But, I’ve been tryin’ to manage!
        Right, your puppy! I almost forgot you got a new dog! ‘^^ Last time we talked, I think you guys were still deciding on which one to get, right? Well, I’m glad you were able to settle on one to adopt! :3 Just curious, what did you name her? I bet she’s adorable! ^-^ Oh, an Amstaff mix? I’m not very familiar with dog breeds, so I looked it up, and I must say… Amstaffs are pretty cute! :) (And I bet an Amstaff mixed with a shepherd is even cuter XD )…

TaffyKitty12

… Aw, she’s turning a year old already? Well, happy early birthday to your pup! :3 May she have many, many more to come!
          Have you? That’s cool! :) Digital art can be pretty fun, though I agree that it can be rather strenuous, sometimes ,XD Hmm, you know, I just realized that’s it’s been a really long time since I’ve seen any of your art :0 Do you think you might submit more drawings to the SC, someday? If so, I’d love to see them! ^-^ I’ve always liked your style, and I’m curious to see what it’s like now!
          Wait, what? School’s starting up for you in two weeks? Dang! :o That seems kind of soon. Then again, it is mid-July already… ,XD I forgot, are you homeschooled, or do you go to a “traditional” school? Ohh, right, the roleplay! Aw, I’m sorry to hear that you accidentally deleted your response! :c That must’ve been pretty frustrating DX Well, hopefully you remembered enough of what it was like, so it won’t be too hard to type up again…?
          Aww, yeah, it is sad that that happened! :( I haven’t…

TaffyKitty12

… talked to her since, wow, last August or September, I believe? I think she still goes to the park, sometime, but I haven’t attended any weekend chats in a very long while, so I haven’t really seen her… ‘^^
            Ah, thanks! Yup, we’re still here, haha XD I’m not on the forums quite as much now that I’m in college, but, I still try and come on and comment whenever possible! I’m a little more active now, since I only got one class at the moment (yes, I do have to work over the summer ,XD Not my idea of fun, but sometimes, you gotta do what you gotta do)
            Oh, thank you! I was pretty happy with the gifts I got ;) Ahh, no? Well, that’s all right! Even if you didn’t get any new webkinz, I’m glad you got a lot of other stuff that you really wanted, including your new puppy! :3 Dang, no, Lucky, why did you say that? Summer only just started, I don’t wanna think about winter quite yet ,XD But all joking aside, though, it is crazy to think that…

TaffyKitty12

… it’s less than half a year ‘till next Christmas o.o Where’d the time go?
              Ah, that’d be cool, if you could come on here a few more times before school starts! I’ve definitely missed talking to you, and I’m sure everyone else on here did, too! But, if something happens that you can’t, I’ll understand. I’m just glad you were able to stop by this week!
              Thanks, and I hope you have a good rest of your summer, too! :)

Ahh, hi there Lucky!! Good to see ya again! Oh wow, it’s been 7 months already? o.o Gosh! Seems like it went by fast since then. Ah yeah, I’ve been doing fine, thanks! I’m pretty much on summer break right now which is nice. Ooh! That is awesome to hear that you adopted your dog! She sounds super adorable! Congrats!
        Ohh, really? That’s cool to hear that you’re working on digital art. I really should work on that someday XD You are right that it’s mentally draining. I tend to prefer traditional because of that ,XD I’d love to see your new art sometime!
        Ahh, really? Gosh, already? Seems like the summer break went by fast :o Seems like July is going by fast for me ^^; Ahh okay. Yeah, that’d be nice!
        Aww gosh, yeah! She said hi and that she misses you. But regarding that, yeah she did get banned unfortunately :,( It’s really a shame ‘cause I really miss her being on the forums… I still see her on park chats though. I did see her for a little bit the past…

…Friday, but I didn’t really get a chance to talk to her much XP (which is a shame because I really wanted to know what she thinks of my new drawings :/ ) Plus, it seems like she hasn’t been on lately which is getting me somewhat worried? ^^; This probably sounds silly, but I actually am starting to get kinda worried about her.. I hope she’s doing okay.. I hope I’ll get to talk to her again sometime! I honestly missed talking to her lately in general…
          Yep, indeed. I’m still here, just haven’t been on here as much as last year XD Ah, that’s cool to hear that you got some games! :D Oh gosh, yeah! I can hardly believe it o.o
          Ah, cool! Hope to see ya then around that time! It was nice seeing ya here again! And you too! I hope you’ve been enjoying your summer as well! ^-^

ilovemoonie

Heyyy! Lucky! Ah, it’s great to see you on the forums again, pal! :D It’s been a long time since I’ve seen ya on here, so this was a pleasant surprise! ^-^ (I do apologize for my late response though, by the way!! XP I’ve been kinda slow to reply to stuff lately, unfortunately =/ )
        Anyway, how have you been?? I hope things have been going well for you lately! :) Ah, well that’s good to know that you read our responses to your last post. Wait really, was that seven months ago already? Man, times goes by fast XD Ahh yeah, stuff has been kinda crazy this year, but I’ve been alright, overall! I do miss when things were normal, though…I hope things will get back to normal eventually! I hope you’ve been doing okay with everything that’s been going on, though!
        Aww that’s right, I remember you saying you were going to be getting a puppy! I’m so glad you were able to get her, and I hope you’ve been having a great time with her over the past five months! =D Ooh, an Amstaff mix, huh? I hadn’t heard of that breed…

ilovemoonie

…but I looked it up, and they look really cute! ^-^ And an Amstaff-shepherd mix sounds even more adorable, if that is what the other half is. Either way, it sounds like she’s an amazing dog, and I’m happy she gets to be a part of your family! =] Just curious, what did you name her? Aw, and happy early birthday to her, too! =3 (Wait it’s probably already been her birthday by now, since my reply is two weeks late, so happy late birthday, I guess? XD ) I hope that you have many more happy years and fun times with her!! ^w^
          Ah, well I’m glad to hear that things have calmed down for you some, since we last talked! Hopefully things haven’t been quite as busy for you..? I know you had a lot going on with work and school, last time you were on here ‘^^ Ooh, it’s neat that you’ve been doing some digital art recently! I’m sure it’s really great!! :D Oof, yeah, well I can see that! I’ve never actually done digital art, myself, but it does seem fun, yet hard ,XD Do you think you’ll ever post any…

ilovemoonie

…art to the SC? :) (Well, if your art is Webkinz or animal related, of course) I always loved seeing drawings from you!
            Oh wow, and school is going to start up for you in 2 weeks? (Oh I guess that’s this week?) That seems early! :o Well, I wish you the best of luck with it!! Aww man, and I’m sorry to hear that you deleted your roleplay response! DX I hate accidentally deleting stuff like that…I know it can be really frustrating, especially if you put a lot of time into it! =( Ah, well I hope you’ll be able to re-type it without too much trouble. I’d certainly love to read it, if you’re ever able to get it posted! :) I don’t remember tons about that roleplay anymore, but I know it sounded really cool! ;)
            Aww, right…it is really sad that MLP was banned! =( I’ve missed talking to her and seeing her posts on here.. She stills comes to the park chats sometimes, I think, but I haven’t been to tons of them recently and haven’t seen her there when I have attended. =/ But I hope she’s doing okay!…

ilovemoonie

…Heh, yep, we’re still here! I don’t plan to leave the forums anytime soon, if I can help it ,XD (Although I have been rather slower at replying to stuff this year for whatever reason…I guess a combination of busyness and laziness; the latter seems unable to leave me alone =P ) Oh, right, and Christmas! That seems a while ago, and yet not XD Thanks, though! I did have a good one as far as I can remember, and I was happy with my gifts, hehe! ;) Aww, it’s too bad you haven’t been able to get any Webkinz lately, but I’m sure the games and your new dog made up for it! =) Still, I hope you can get another Webkinz, eventually! (Ohh right, I remember Dylan and Donnaidh! They were uh, let’s see…an American German Shepherd and Hyena? Sorry if I got that wrong, I’m trying to go off my memory here, which is often faulty XD ) Wait WHAT? Next Christmas is in five months?? :o No, how can it beee! That seems crazy! Welp I guess I’d better tell you “Merry Christmas” now then, because it’ll be here before…

ilovemoonie

…we know it! No, all joking aside, though, it is hard to believe the year is over halfway over!
              Ah, that’d be cool if you could come on here a bit over the next month! But, even if you can’t, I’m just glad you were able to stop by now! It’s great at least getting to hear from you every now and then =) Oh and thanks, my summer has been alright! Uneventful, but not bad! I’ve started watching some new shows and reading a new book series, so that stuff has kept me entertained XD I hope you’ve been having a great summer, as well! Have you done anything fun? :)
              Anyway, thank you for stopping by, Lucky, and until we talk again, I hope everything goes well for you! <3

Hey! Sorry, this is kinda short notice, but I’m going on a vacation to the beach.. again ‘XD My friend invited me to go to the beach with her a bit ago, and so I’m gonna be gone for a week, starting today. I’ll actually be flying on a plane for the first time too, so I’m kinda excited about that, heheh. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I’ll probably be kinda busy and don’t know how much I’ll be on here. I’ll try to check and read stuff at least, and maybe I can reply if stuff is posted..? But we’ll see. I hope you all have a good week!

TaffyKitty12

Hey, emi! It’s fine, no worries at all! :) Ohh, so you’re visiting the beach again? That’s awesome! :D It was nice of your friend to invite you to go with her ^-^ Well, I certainly hope that you have a nice time there! ;) Ah, right! I remember you saying you hadn’t been on one before— I imagine that would be kind of exciting, then! It’s definitely an interesting experience, though I’m personally more of a road trip person ,XD Anyhoo, don’t worry about coming on here! (To be honest, I don’t think much of anything will be posted while you’re gone, anyhow XD The forums haven’t been too active recently, and I’ve had nothing really interesting to say lately, myself, so I doubt I’ll be posting too much, haha) I just want you to have a fun, stress-free vacation! <3 :) Enjoy your week, buddy, and I look forward to talking with you again once you come back! ^-^ Ciao for now! ~ (Oh! And unrelated, but I’m gonna try to finish up the rest of my response to Lukas’ bio later today!…

TaffyKitty12

… I’m so sorry that’s not done yet! DX I wanted to wrap it up over the weekend, but I ended up being really busy with school and stuff ‘^^ But yeah, I’ll definitely have that done soon!)

Hi! Yeah, I am heheh. It was very nice of them (there’s two- they’re sisters haha)! I’ve been having a great time so far, ignoring the bit of sun burn I’ve got XD We’ve done a lot of fun stuff like walking on the boardwalk, shopping, swimming in the ocean, watching some fireworks on the beach, looking for shells.. =) Oh yes, the plane was very exciting! XD it was really cool. I loved the view. It was just amazing. Oh yeah? I don’t mind road trips, but the plane was so much faster and more interesting heh. Aw well that’s nice! I’m glad I haven’t missed any posts yet lol. (Ohh yes, thank you for replying to that! It was nice hearing your opinion of him =) I’ll see if I can reply to it after I get home on Monday.) By the way, how are you? Is your ankle feeling better?

ilovemoonie

Heya, emi! Ah, it’s alright, no need to apologize! Thanks for letting us know, though! :) Ooh, that’s awesome that you’re getting to go to the beach again! =D Aw, so you’re going with your friend? That’s neat! It was sweet of her to invite you to go with her! Well, I hope you have an amazing time seeing the beach and spending time with your friend! \^-^/ (Hopefully it’ll be less cold this time, eh? XD ) Oh wow, and that’s cool that you’ll be going on a plane for the first time! :o I didn’t realize you’d never been on one before; I’m sure that must be exciting, then! You’ll have to let me know how you like it, heheh. I’ve never been a plane before, but I’d like to sometime, even though it sounds a little scary.. XD
        Anyway, and it’s all right, I understand if you can’t really be on here much while you’re gone! I mean, like Taffy said, I doubt you’ll really miss much anyway, given how quiet the forums have been lately ,XD But yeah, don’t worry about trying to come on here much or at all while…

ilovemoonie

…you’re away–the important thing is that you enjoy your time on your trip! =] Though I will look forward, of course, to seeing you when you get back ;)
          Thanks again for giving us a heads up, and I hope you have a wonderful time this week! :D Talk to ya soon, buddy! :3

Yess, it is! I’ve been having fun XD It was definitely sweet of them to invite me! I love hanging out with these girls! Oh my gosh, haha XD Can you imagine the difference? It was cold and windy last time. This time it’s REAL beach weather. It’s very hot! I think the temperature is like 85 with a load of humidity which equates to 100 real feel temperature (according to my weather app)! Needless to say, I’m already burnt ‘XD Ah yeah! It was awesome! I loved the plane ride. It looked so beautiful from out my window. The plane ride was an hour and twenty minutes and I didn’t even need anything to do. I literally watched out the window the whole time haha! Ohh you really should sometime! It wasn’t very scary. The take-off was a bit rattle-y but it’s very safe. Planes are safer than cars, they say. Pff, yeah I guess lol. Works for me! I’m kinda glad there isn’t too much that I can’t reply to, so far. …

… Ah thanks! But I’m glad I can at least reply to this. (I have free time in the morning, since I wake up earlier than everyone else, so that’s how I’m able to get away with replying to this stuff heheh) But thanks, I’m definitely having a good time. =) I hope your week is going well too!

flaregirl11

Does anyone know if the Axolotl was retired? or was it a limited exclusive? I cannot find it anywhere and would like to buy one if I could. Thank you!

Hi, flaregirl! I just checked the eStore and I realize that this is a very valid question! I don’t know where it went either. I would assume that this pet, which was a Fan Design contest winner, would stay in the eStore forever, especially since that’s what happened to the Tigerlily Puppy. That one hasn’t gone anywhere and was also a Fan Design.. I agree that’s pretty weird! I guess all I can say is keep an eye out for it. It’ll probably return eventually.

flaregirl11

Thank you!

Unicorn2G1rI

How do you play the game?

Comments are closed.