Webkinz building kits for FREE!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Webkinz building kits for FREE!

This topic contains 188 replies, has 48 voices, and was last updated by  readingrocks 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

LambTyler

Hey everyone! Is there a building kit that you want that is either deluxe so you can’t get it, or you just don’t have enough friends to finish it? Just tell me which one you want and your username and I can make it for you! Please don’t ask for all of them though, only one at a time.
    Also, please check out my trading forum to see if you are interested in anything off my trade list and of course to see if you have anything on my wish list ;)
    ♫Lamb♥Tyler♫

jami912

lamb add my 3 user names (jami912, arj21798, rob1024) to your friend list and i can help. i am on every day.

LambTyler

Ok I will! And let me know if you want any building kits. Thanks, LT

lukeferth

Can I have a kit? any one is fine, username is Lukeferth

LambTyler

Sure I will send you a kit! Is the wacky clay sculpture ok? And let me know if there are any more you want. Thanks, LT

e3459d

can you send me the snow man building kit? my user is e459d.

LambTyler

Sure! I will send it to you as soon as its done! LT

LambTyler

Hi lily! For some reason I can’t see your post but I would always appreciate help on this forum. Right now I am making a bunch of kits. If you ever see someone that wants something you have of course you can send it to them. Or if you don’t want to you can send them to me to give out. Whatever works for you! Thanks for your help, LT

cutie135

LT- I was so happy to see you in the clubhouse today! Let’s send notes and jump furniture soon! crissy135#solvetheneontutu

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.