Webkinz – General

Home Forums Webkinz – General Webkinz – General

This topic contains 11,824 replies, has 193 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 3 days, 7 hours ago.

• Author

Gennelle Webkinz
    Key Master

Discuss anything to do with Webkinz!

1641pony

I can’t gain any flowers for May. I am having trouble gaining them. It is not working. I can get them from the news but not from Webkinz.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sally Webkinz
        Key Master

Please try hiding your dock when you try to ask friends for flowers

TaffyKitty12

~2~ Ravenpaw (sig tuxedo cat), and a comparison picture between Eric and James, my two signature white tigers), and I also drew some pictures of some of my characters, since I don’t have too many of those up in the Sharecenter. I ended up drawing Scout, Rey, and Nick (Rey’s face didn’t turn out the greatest, but oh well) PrettyPikachu, if you see this, I am sorry that I still haven’t gotten to drawing your request! >.< If I’m not too busy this upcoming week, I’ll try to draw your requested picture and send it in with this next batch of stuff, and if I’m too busy to do so, I promise I’ll send it in with the next batch! I might also post some more ‘updated pet bios’ in a maybe a week or two, (I’ll be typing up the ones for Harper, Joshua, and Frost next) but they take awhile for me to type up, so I’m still not quite sure exactly when I’ll get to those. Anywho, just thought I’d post this, and hope you all have a great May 1st! ;) (also, I’m sorry if these moderate weirdly! I have a feeling this’ll end up above

TaffyKitty12

I wonder why everything is taking so long to moderate today :/ I’m not sure if anyone will even see this now *sigh*…..

TaffyKitty12

Oh darn, looks like my comments did end up moderating weirdly :P I’m sorry! If anyone wants to read my first comment, it’s at the bottom of this page (also, I’m sorry that the end of my second comment got cut off!)

TaffyKitty12

Actually, to make things easier for everyone, I’ll just re-post my first comment here: ~1~ Hey everyone! Well, just thought thought I’d post some stuff here. First off, happy May, everyone! :D I actually can’t believe it’s actually already May! April seemed to go by rather quick! Well, regardless, I look forward to this month, and hopefully talking to you all more! (I’m trying hard to finish school so I can get off this month) Though, this day marks a sad event.. some of you may remember when my cat, Teddy, had to be put down last year… which happened on this day last year. :( But, I do thank you all for all the support that you gave me last year during that tough time; it really helped me! Onto some happier things, I will soon be submitting some stuff to the Sharecenter. I decided to tatake some photos of my newer signatures (I took pics of Toklo, Dixie, Grace, Sarabi (sig zebra)… (continued with the second comment above)

ilovemoonie

Hey TaffyKitty! Happy May to you, too! :) I know, right? April seemed to go by way too fast for me…actually, come to think of it, this whole year has been going by too fast, heheh. But, like you, I’m still looking forward to May! And me too! Oh, that’s cool! I hope you’re able to get off this month! Hopefully I’ll be able to get on here some more as well, I know I haven’t been the most active lately. :/ Anyway, Aw, yeah, I remember that…Poor Teddy. :( That was so sad, I feel really bad for him. You’re very welcome! I’m glad if I was able to help! I’m so sorry Teddy had to be put down, I know that must have been hard for you…but, at least he is in a better place now. Oh, and cool! I can’t wait to see your pictures, TaffyKitty!! :D I’m actually going to be sending my pictures in very soon as well! I just finished editing them today, so I’ll probably send them in tomorrow. But anyway, back to your pictures, I’m really excited to see them! I’m sure they’ll be great! :D

ilovemoonie

…I’m especially looking forward to seeing your pictures of Ravenpaw, and your comparison picture of Eric and James! :) I also can’t wait to see your drawings! And like I said before, don’t feel like you have to wait for my stuff to moderate before you send yours in, I’m fine if you want to send them in earlier! In all, I can’t wait to see them, TaffyKitty! Your art is always amazing! :D Anyway, oh, and neat! It’s okay, take your time! I look forward to seeing your bios whenever you end up posting them! :) Thanks for letting us know, TaffyKitty, and I hope you have a great day! :) (Oh, and it’s okay!) (Also, unrelated, but I promise I’ll try to reply to some of our conversations soon if I get a chance! I haven’t been on the forums much lately due to being sick, but I’m feeling better now, so I’m trying to catch up with the comments. There’s been quite a few lately, though, so our conversations have gotten pushed back quite a bit. But like I said, I’ll…

ilovemoonie

…try to get to some of them soon!)

TaffyKitty12

Hey ilovemoonie! Yeah, April seemed to go by pretty fast, if you asked me! I really can’t believe it’s actually May! :o Ah, I know, right? This year is going by too fast for me, I hope things start to slow down a bit. Thanks! I’m trying really hard to finish up all of my schoolwork before the end of the month (unfortunately, I’m behind in a few things, which means I’ll have to work more each day, and I don’t know how much time I’ll have on here each day as a result (high school is fun XP), but I know it’ll be worth it at the end!) It’s okay! We all have our times when we can’t come on as much! I hope you’re able to come on more, though, but if you’re not really able to, I understand. Yeah, it was a really hard time for me to go through, and I still miss him very dearly :/ It’s hard coping with loss :( But, I know he’s moved onto better place, and he has a special place in my heart…

TaffyKitty12

.. a special place in my heart in the meantime. And thank you again, you all really helped to comfort me during that time! Thank you! Ah, nice! :D I can’t wait to see yours, ilovemoonie, I bet they’re awesome! ;D Hopefully they moderate soon! Thanks! I can’t wait for you to see them, I hope you’ll like them! :) The one of Eric and James is a frontal picture, so you’ll be able to see the differences between their faces. Thanks! And thank you! I probably will wait to send them in, since I probably don’t have the time to send them in this week, anyways, but thank you! Thanks again! I’m hoping to post those sometime this well :) Thank you, you too! (Ah, and sorry I keep saying “thanks” so much) (That’s okay! You can take your time getting back to them! (And I’m glad you’re feeling better!) I’m actually not quite sure what pages any of them are on, anyways, eheheh.. so again…

TaffyKitty12

.. don’t feel like you need to rush to get to them by any means!)

Yeah, I can’t believe it’s May! In about one month we’ll be going to the beach. ^-^ So excited! I’m excited for this month to go by quickly so I can see some family and go to the beach.. =P Oh, that’s cool! I hope you’ll be able to get that work done then. Aww… yeah. I remember that. =[ Again, I'm sorry about your kitty. I'm glad we were all able to help you through it, though. Well nice! That'll be cool seeing some pictures of them. =] Oh, yeah, I forgot you got two Siggie white tigers! That’ll be cool to see them and compare. Ah, sweet! I love seeing artwork of characters! ^-^ This reminds me that my comment has been pretty delayed. =P But I read all of your bios and they’re great! Thanks for taking the time to type them up and post them, Taffy. =] I always enjoy reading them. Have a good day!

TaffyKitty12

Hey emi! I apologize for getting back to you late, I haven’t checked this page for a few days, eheheh. Ah, I know, right? I feel like this year is going by too fast! :P Ah, really? That’s pretty cool, emi! :D It’s funny, cause my family is going on vacation next month, too! (To a state I’ve never been to before. I’m kinda excited, but also a bit nervous cause it’s rather far from my state) I hope you have a very nice time when you go to the beach!! :) Thanks! I’m a bit behind in some of my subjects, but if I push myself, I should *hopefully* get done by the end of the mont. I wanted to finish up my work earlier than that this year, but oh well :P I should never have procrastinated during Christmas break. Anyways, thanks! Aw yeah, I miss my cat very much :( But, I do know that he’s moved on to a better place, and I thank you all for the comfort you brought me during that time….

TaffyKitty12

…. Thank you! I can’t wait for you guys to see them! :D I’ll probably post something on here when I have submitted them. Ah yep, when comparing them side by side, they actually do look quite different, especially their facial features. It makes them easy to tell apart XD Thanks! Can’t wait to send them in! I think the best one I made was either Nick or Scout, the one of Rey probably could’ve been better, but oh well. That’s okay! That reminds me, Fracktail replied to something of mine awhile back, and I still haven’t replied to it XP Gotta do that. Anyways, thanks again, emi! :)

Fracktail

You know what I said I was gonna leave when May started but I’ve really flaked out on all of you, haven’t I? I wasn’t even here a lot during April. So I’m gonna stay for one more week! (And this time I’ll be way more active!) I don’t think I’ll be able to answer all the questions in the Q&A thing though, there’s just so many and I don’t want it to get in the way of talkin to y’all. Sorry! (I will post some answers though, so it didn’t go totally to waste.) Anyhoo, how has everyone been??

TaffyKitty12

Hey Fracktail! Nice, I look forward to talking to you more this upcoming week! :D (Nah, that’s fine! I ask too many questions, anyways. You can just answer the easiest one(s) of mine) And thanks for asking, I’ve been doing pretty good! Though, this is the one-year anniversary of when my cat, Teddy, had to be put down, so I’m sad about that, but otherwise, I am doing well. I’ve been on and off the forums, posting things like updated bios and *~random~* comments XD (because it’s totally like me to post something that’s random) Hm.. don’t know how busy I’ll be this week, but I think I might try to post an update bio for Harper before you leave, if you can, since I remember you saying that you liked how she sounded. But other than commenting on here and doing a lot of schoolwork, that’s about it with me for now. How are you doing?

TaffyKitty12

Oh oops, I meant to say “updated”, not “update”, and “if I can”, not “if you can”. Sorry about that! Honestly, autocorrect sometimes… :P

Fracktail

Nah it’s fine! For some reason I was really draggin’ my feet answering them at first cause it was getting hard to write characters at that time for some reason but once I got back into the Groove it was really fun to answer your questions. Oh, yeah I remember Teddy…that was really sad. I’m sure he’s in a good place now. I’m glad you’re doing well though! And ooh I can’t wait to see Harper’s full bio :’D She’s such a good character. I’m doing fine, thanks! May is a weird month cause it’s really relaxing since we’re on the horizon of summer but also really stressful cause there’s just So Much Stuff I gotta do before it happens. It’s also the time of year I start being in a really festive mood for some reason. Do you ever get that feeling? Like, during actual Christmas I’m pretty chill but during the summer months I’m suddenly feeling like “DECK THE HALLS, MAKE SOME HOT CHOCOLATE. I WANT A CANDY CANE”

TaffyKitty12

Thanks! Ah, it’s okay, sometimes I am that way with certain things, too. (Like when I wrote pet bios or something. It takes a bit to get things moving, but once you do, it gradually becomes easier/more fun) Aw yeah, I really miss him, but I know he’s in a better place now. Thanks! Haha, thank you! I’ll try to post it sometime this week (maybe on Friday, since I’m still typing up a few more ‘updated’ bios that I’ll post along with hers) That’s good to hear! Yeah, May can really be a roller-coaster month. I love May because it means closer to no-school (yay) and cause it’s my birthday month, and though I don’t like the responsibilities of becoming one year older, I like presents, and cake :P Now as far as school goes, oh boy, I can definitely relate with you there! It’s a really tough month schoolwork-wise, I have so much to do, it’s starting to stress me out a bit >.< Ahahaha, yes, I can relate XD

TaffyKitty12

…. Sometimes I get this really weird holiday-ish mood and suddenly, I somehow want my parents to take out all the Christmas decorations again? (And now I have a sudden craving for hot chocolate)

Fracktail

Actually never mind, I’m answerin all of them.  Never let it be said that the Tail o’ Frack went back on their word!  (You can ask more questions if you like, but from now on I’d appreciate it if you limited your q’s to one question a post!  It’ll make it easier for me to answer them in a timely manner in the future.  It’s on page 253 if you’re interested!)

TaffyKitty12

Okay, that sounds good, Fracktail! I just saw your answers, and I’ll try to reply to them soon! (And alright, that’s fine! Ah, I’m so sorry that I asked so many questions the first time around XP I hope I wasn’t too much of a bother, I promise I’ll limit any further questions to just one per post, like you suggested)

ilovemoonie

Hey Fracktail! It’s okay! Sometimes I say I’ll be able to come on more, too, but then it turns out I’m not able to, so I understand! Okay, cool! I look forward to seeing you on for a little while longer, then! ;) It’s been nice having you around again! Oh, and it’s fine, I understand! I may have gotten a bit too carried away with asking questions, heheh…if I did, I apologize. Anyway, I saw your comment below, and I promise I’ll go look at the answers later! Also, if I do ask anymore questions, I’ll be sure to limit it to only one! (Sorry if I asked too many the first time around!) Oh, and I’ve been good, thanks for asking! How have you been? I got a cold last weekend, (well, actually, most of my family got it), but I’m feeling better now, thankfully. Other than that, I haven’t been up to much lately, though later this week I get to go to a game night with one of my family’s friends and another night my family is going to see Guardians of the Galaxy 2 and…well, I guess that’s enough rambling about random things I’ll be doing. :P Anyway, I hope you have a great day, Fracktail! :)

Fracktail

Oh no it’s fine! It’s not your fault so don’t feel bad or anything, I was just incredibly lazy this month. :P Aw man that sounds awful. Colds are always awful but especially around this time of the year when it’s just starting to get nice. I’m glad you’re feeling better now! Game night sounds fun too, and I haven’t seen Guardians of the Galaxy (1 or 2) but it seems like a lot of fun! All I know is that there’s a character named Mantis (who I at first thought was an actual mantis until I saw what she looked like, disappointing) and a raccoon dude who seems pretty cool. Tell me about it when you see it though, I’m really curious to know how it is! AS for me, I’ve been pretty good lately. It’s a little stressful now that the year is ending and deadlines are coming closer, buuuut I’ve never been one to take responsibilities into my own hands so that’s a problem for Future Fracktail to deal with. (do not ever become like me it will ruin you)

Oh, hey, Fracktail! I’m glad you’ll be staying another week. =] I personally haven’t been on here very much either… gosh, I’ve gotten lazy. Hopefully we’ll both be more active this week. =P Oh, okay! I actually just read them all a bit ago. I’m glad you were able to answer everything! ^-^ I enjoyed reading all of them, hehe. I’ve been doing all right. I’m trying to post a little more on dA (which I guess you know xP), so I haven’t been as active on here. I took some more pictures of my crochet stuff, plus some Webkinz pictures, now I’m just trying to pace out when I post them on dA, because the crochet ones are limited. I’m finishing up my schoolwork, and after this Thursday, I’ll be all done with school! …which I’m not sure is a good thing or not now, because I think it makes me more lazy. But whatever. =P How have you been doing?

Fracktail

Haha thanks! They were a lot of fun to answer :P And ooh I’ll have to check those out! Your crochets are so awesome :’D I’ve been doing great! I’ve still got quite a few big projects and tests to do before school’s over for me, but I’ll be happy when it is :P That way I’ll have more time to post stuff online and watch Tabaluga

Yeah, I bet it was! ;P It’s always fun doing stuff like that with your characters. Aw, thanks! =] Thats great! Heheh, yeah.. I just finished school, like I said I would be doing soon. I hardly know what to do with all of this time. xD Hehehehe yes and watch more cartoons and Pokémon. ;D

curbo

Hey everybody! Happy First Day of May! Wow, can you believe that summer is one month away? I certainly can’t! :O Anyways, here are some more updates! XP (@PixelTrix, I can’t believe I forgot to say this, but welcome to the forums! My name is LuckyTheBeagle, but you may call me Lucky. :D BTW great job on your bios! Your characters sound fantastic!) (@MyLittlePony2010EG13, I don’t know if I said this yet, but I really like how your story is coming along! Hehe, Part 7 was pretty funny. XD Also, I’m sorry, but I’m not really comfortable with people using my characters. :/ If you decide to make a part 8, I can’t wait to see it! :D)

(Oh gosh, why does this happen all the time?! I meant to comment as LuckyTheBeagle, not curbo! XP) Anyways, I’m planning on starting two ‘small’ roleplays in the forums. I’m not going to say what they are yet though. It’s a surprise! ;) I will be starting the roleplays sometime in the summer. (For everyone:) So, what do you guys think about the two new pets Ganz released this May? Which one do you prefer; the King Schnauzer or the Golden Langur? I personally prefer the King Schnauzer, mostly because I love dogs, but also because the black and white combo looks great on this pet! Don’t get me wrong, the Golden Langur is cute too (also the color scheme for this pet is pretty unique), but I just love the King Schnauzer more. (What are your opinions on these two new plushes?) :)

(Seriously?! Someone deleted the tags again? -_- ) I almost forgot to mention, I am now working on some updated bios for some of my characters! I don’t know when I’ll post them, but I’ll probably post them soon. :)

(I’m really sorry if my comment above seemed rude, that wasn’t my intention. I was upset because someone deleted the tags, despite the fact I put up a tag saying “Please DO NOT delete the roleplay tags”. Again, I’m terribly sorry if my comment sounded rather rude. :/

TaffyKitty12

Hey Lucky! Me too! I’m shocked that it’s already May! This year is going by too fast o_o I am kinda excited, though, since I *should* be fisnihing up my schoolwork this month, and May is my birthday month, so I’m excited about that XD (and it’s okay!) Ooh, nice! That sounds fun! :D I can’t wait to see what they are! By the way, out of curiosity, would you like to start our private roleplay this summer, if you’re not too busy? (The one with Jak-e and Harper pulling ‘hyper crazy ketchup pranks) Hm, that’s a toughie! I personally like both pets (though, I was kinda hoping that they’d release a wild cat or a fox or something this month, but I like both of this month’s pets, so I can’t really complain) Personally, I like the colors and the PSI and PSF for the golden langur more, but I find the schnauzer to be really cute.. and I love schnauzers. I don’t think I can choose!..

TaffyKitty12

…. And that’s cool! If you post some update bios, I would love to read them! :) (and it’s okay! I saw that the tags were gone last night, too, and I tried my best to change them to what they originally were. It’s okay, you didn’t sound rude! I must admit that I get a bit frustrated when they get deleted as well, though I know not everyone who comments on here knows about the tags, and they probably don’t know how important they are to us) (oh, and I meant to say “finishing” in my comment above, not the other thing! I’m sorry about that! I didn’t notice that some of the letters got mixed up until I submitted it)

Hiya Taffy! Haha, I know right? It seems like April went by so fast! :O Wow, that’s awesome! (And happy early birthday! :D) Yeah I can’t wait to start them!! Oh yes, that sounds great! Maybe we could start it sometime next month? :) Oh goody, I cannot wait for Jak-e and Harper to pull some ketchup pranks! XD Yeah, a new wildcat or fox would be awesome! (I was really hoping the new plush was a Marble Fox, XD) Yeah, Ganz did a fantastic job on designing them! I agree, the Golden Langur looks really cute! (Plus the PSI is awesome. If it’s a food item you can place in your pet’s room, it’s awesome. XD) Yeah, honestly I think the King Schnauzer looks cuter. (No offense Golden Langur. :/ )

And thanks! I’ll probably start working on Toby, Jak-e, Jay, and Sam’s bios first, since I don’t use Jay and Sam too often, and Toby and Jak-e are my ‘main characters’. :) Thanks! Ah yeah, I was really frustrated when the tags were deleted. (Not once, but twice! After I saw someone deleted all the tags, I put up a tag saying ‘Please DO NOT delete the tags” and then 20 minutes later, somebody deleted it again! :{ It made me really angry. :/ Oh, and that’s fine! Typos sure are annoying, aren’t they? :P)

PurpleFox

Lucky, I suggest copying the Tags from now on, and pasting them on a NotePad or something, so if anyone deletes them, you won’t have to rewrite everything each time. :)

TaffyKitty12

Hey Lucky! Yeah, it went by pretty quickly! I’m actually shocked it went by so fast, haha! I just hope the next few months start to go by a bit slower, I don’t like it when things go by too fast :o Thanks! I’m hoping to finish up before the month ends, though that means I’ll have to work more each day, and therefore forfeit some time that could be going to webkinz newz :P (Thanks! It’s not until late May, but I’m *mostly* excited for it :) ) Yeah, I was really hoping that one of them would turn out to be one, but ah well, maybe next month? (Ooh, that would’ve been cool! This may sound a bit silly, but I don’t think I’ve ever heard of a marble fox before, eheheh, but it sure does sound pretty cool!! Yeah, they are both pretty cool pets! :D (Yeah, after all, how can one not love webkinz food decorations? XD (I really like collecting those things and putting them in my webkinz cafe, heheh)…

TaffyKitty12

…. Yeah, I personally find the schnauzer to a bit cuter, too, but in all, I really like both pets, and hope to get them someday! :) Oh, and yes, that sounds good, I would love to start our roleplay next month! :D If it’s okay, would it be alright to start it in early June? I’ll be going on a vacation during the latter half of June and therefore probably won’t be able to come on much. Cool! I can’t wait to see their updated bios, I bet they’ll be awesome!!! :D (just out of curiosity, when do you think you might post them? I’m planning on posting some of my own sometime in the next week or two, but I don’t want to post them too close to when you post yours, since I don’t want my goofy pet bios to distract from Toby and Jak-e’s) Yeah, me too. Ah, really? That must’ve been frustrating :/ XP I don’t really blame you. Yeah, typos can be annoying!)

@PurpleFox, oh wow, that’s a great idea, I never thought of that before! Thanks so much PurpleFox! :D

PixelTrix

Hi Lucky! Nice to meet you, and thank you so much! I would love to join one of the roleplays, if possible! :)

ilovemoonie

Heya, Lucky! Happy May! :D Ah, I know, it’s so soon! This year has been going by so fast! Wasn’t it just Christmas? Well, I am looking forward to May, though, I hope to not be quite as busy and be able to come on here more. :) (Oh, and it’s okay! For a second, I thought you were someone else, heheh, but then I realized. ;) ) Anyway, oh, that’s awesome! I can’t wait to see what they are! Well, whatever they are, I’m sure I’d love to join them! (Oh, and a bit unrelated, but I’m sorry I haven’t replied to the Costume Party Roleplay yet!! D: I promise I’ll try to get to it by tomorrow! I was going to reply earlier last week, but then I got sick. :/) Anyway, hmm, that’s a tough one. Both the pets, in my opinion, are pretty cool, but I think I have to agree with you and go with the King Schnauzer, mainly just since it’s really cute and I love dogs, and since I’ve never really been that big a fan of monkeys. (Though, don’t get me wrong, I still really like the Golden Langur, I especially like the colors on it.) Oh, and that’s cool! I look forward to seeing your updated bios! It’s funny, I was actually going…

ilovemoonie

…posting some bios soon, too! (Sorry if this turns out weird, I don’t remember where I left off in my first comment. :P) I think I might *finally* post Loki’s bio, if I can get un-lazy enough to finish his personality. (Oh, and it’s okay! I didn’t realize someone had deleted the tags, I guess they were fixed before I came on. Ah, gosh, I hope it wasn’t me. >.< I know I accidentally deleted the tags recently, but I fixed them all before posting my comment, so unless it messed up, they should have still been there. It's really annoying, though, I can accidentally delete them with one click when typing a comment. :/ But again, it's fine, you didn't sound rude at all! It can be kind of frustrating sometimes.) Anyway, thanks for the updates, Lucky, and I hope you have a great day! :)

TaffyKitty12

~1~ Hey everyone! (Hope you don’t mind me making a new page here! Well, just thought thought I’d post some stuff here. First off, happy May, everyone! :D I actually can’t believe it’s actually already May, April seemed to go by rather quick, if you ask me. Well, regardless, I look forward to seeing some cool stuff on webkinz this month, and hopefully talking to you all more! (I’m trying hard to work ahead on my schoolwork so I can get off sometime this month) Though, this day marks a sad event one year ago.. some of you may remember when my cat, Teddy, had to be put down last year… and it’s been a year from the date on which I received that sad news. :( But, I do thank you all for all the support that you gave me last year during that tough time; it really helped me! Onto some happier things, I will soon be submitting some stuff to the Sharecenter (hopefully in a few weeks or so) I decided to tatake some photos of my newer signatures (I took pictures of Toklo, Dixie, Grace, Sarabi (sig zebra)…

Comments are closed.