Webkinz – General

Home Forums Webkinz – General Webkinz – General

This topic contains 11,824 replies, has 193 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 3 days, 6 hours ago.

• Author

Gennelle Webkinz
    Key Master

Discuss anything to do with Webkinz!

ilovemoonie

Hey everyone! (By the way, I’m really, really sorry for posting this so soon after you posted your bios, TaffyKitty!) I posted this before but I don’t think it went through. Hopefully there won’t be two of them now. Anyway, so I didn’t even get a chance to announce that I’d sent my pictures in, because they’ve moderated already. I think that’s the fastest something of mine has moderated! It only took about a day. For those of you who don’t know, I sent in some photos of my Signatures outside, and then of some of my Webkinz with my family’s pet rabbits. I might have gotten a bit too carried away, considering I sent in, uh…fifteen…but, nevertheless, here they are: https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=42093&sort=Newest%2Bto%2BOldest (hopefully this is the right link, eheheh :P It should be the link to the first one, and then you can see the rest from there). Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy these, and I hope you all have a great day! :D

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

TaffyKitty12

Hey ilovemoonie! (It’s okay! Someone would’ve eventually posted something above it, anyways, so it’s okay! If you do read them later, though, I hope you like them!) Sweet! :D Wow, I must say, our pictures are so cute! ^-^ Your bunny ones are just too adorable! :,D I can definitely see why you were excited about keeping them! Bunnies are super cute, and yours are just some of the cutest that I’ve ever seen! Also, your pictures of Delilah and Bucky are really cool, too! :D It’s funny, Bucky’s face actually looks quite different than Frost’s! It’s fun seeing different signature expressions can be, heheheh. In all, awesome photos, you did a great job taking them all!! :) You are an excellent photographer! I haven’t had the time to rate them yet, but when I do, I promise to give all of them a 10! Thanks, and hope you have a nice day, too, ilovemoonie! :)

ilovemoonie

Hey TaffyKitty! (Thanks for understanding! I just felt a bit bad since you had just recently posted them, plus I thought it would start a new page, but it turns out I miscounted the number of comments on this page, heheh. :P Oh, and I read your bios, and they were great! :D I just replied to them a little while ago.) Thanks!! I’m so glad you like my pictures! :D Aw, thank you!! Yeah, I’m pretty happy we got to keep them! They are indeed quite cute! ^_^ Aw, really? Thanks! I’m glad you liked seeing my bunny pictures! And thanks again! The one of Bucky and Delilah was pretty fun to take, heheh. I’m probably going to make Delilah like Bucky, but I’m not sure how he feels about her, hehe… Huh, really? I found your photo of Frost in the Share Center and compared them, and you’re right! They do look quite different! I think Frost’s face looks a little cuter, whereas Bucky looks a bit more…mean? XD I’m kind of glad he doesn’t look too cute, though, I actually think his expression fits his personality quite well. Anyway…

ilovemoonie

…yeah, it’s fun seeing how different the same pet can look! Aw, and thanks so much once again, TaffyKitty!! :D Your kind words mean a lot to me! I’m so glad you liked my pictures!! Thanks again! You’re welcome, and thanks! I hope you have a nice day! :)

TaffyKitty12

Hey ilovemoonie! (No problem! It’s totally okay! If anyone should feel bad, it’s me. I’m always the one who posts things above yours :/ And that’s okay! That happens to me a lot, too, heheh. And cool! Thank you!) You’re very welcome! :D They’re awesome pictures! ^-^ I bet! :D I must admit, your bunnies are some of the cutest that I’ve ever seen! They are so adorable! :,D You’re welcome! Heheh, that’s cool! It’s fun making your webkinz like other webkinz, and it’s always funny when one of them doesn’t like the other as much in return XD Yeah, they do look a bit different! Comparing the two, I think Frost’s eyes might be closer together, and his muzzle looks to be a bit smaller, I think. Heheh, really? I still think Bucky looks pretty cute, but he does have a bit of a different expression. To me, he looks like he’s be observant, I guess? Whereas Frost, I dunno, looks happy, maybe?..

TaffyKitty12

… Not quite sure how to explain it, heheh. But yeah, I do think that expression fits him well, since after well, it would be kind of weird if he looked peppy and happy considering he’s not an overly friendly pet, right? Heheh, yep, it sure is! You’re welcome! I really enjoyed looking at your pictures, all of them are amazing! ^-^ Thanks for sharing them with us!! :) If you don’t mind, may I add one or two of them to my ‘favorites’ category sometime? Thank you, same to you! Have a nice Friday! (And a great weekend! ;) )

ilovemoonie

(Thanks again, TaffyKitty! Oh, no, it’s okay! Don’t feel bad! You don’t post things above my comments that much, anyway. Thanks! Yeah, same here. Thank you! And you’re welcome! They were awesome! :) ) Thanks so much!! I’m so glad you liked them! :D Yep! Aw, really? Thanks! They are pretty adorable, I must admit! They were even cuter when they were younger, hehe. ^_^ They’ve gotten quite a bit larger since we got them. And thanks! Hehe, yeah, it is pretty fun to make a Webkinz like another Webkinz. I have quite a few that are like that, but I think Bucky and Delilah are the first ones when only one of them likes the other. Hehe, yeah, it is! XD I don’t know, I just feel like Bucky would not want a girlfriend, plus Delilah can be a bit annoying sometimes…anyway, yeah, they do look quite different. Which is funny, because I think I remember our Signature cheetahs look quite similar, but our lynxes look different. Yeah, I think you’re right. Yeah, Bucky…

ilovemoonie

…does look pretty cute, (I think it’d be about impossible to find a Signature that doesn’t look cute), but I don’t know, I think Frost looks a bit cuter, and maybe a bit more friendly. Yeah, I think so too. I dunno, it’s hard to explain, but I guess Frost just looks a bit happier, like you said. And yeah, same here. Bucky looks a little more serious, which fits him good since he isn’t too friendly or overly-happy. Yep, it is! Anyway, thanks once again, TaffyKitty!! I’m really glad you enjoyed my pictures! :) No problem! I’m glad you were able to see them! Oh, and sure, you definitely can if you want! That means a lot to me! You’re welcome, and thanks again! I hope you have a great weekend! :D

TaffyKitty12

(You’re welcome! And thanks! I guess I just feel kinda bad since they’re normally always above yours :/ Sometimes I’m just so excited to post something, it’s hard for me to wait, eheheh. You’re welcome! Why thank you! :) ) You’re welcome! Yep, they are just too cute! :D I’ve seen many cute bunnies before, but I personally think yours are some of the cutest ;) Heheh, really? Well hey, that’s cool, though! Young animals are always pretty cute, I remember when my pets were little, they were extremely adorable! Heheh, yep! Cool! I don’t have too many of those in my webkinz family as of currently (since I’m still trying to figure out who’s related to who and whatnot :P ) but I do have a few. The only ‘liking’ that I do on here, though, is between my signature fox, Dash, and emi’s signature fox, Kate (we made them both like each other). It’s okay! I don’t have any ones like that as of currently….

TaffyKitty12

…. though I may add one of those someday. Heheh, yeah, Bucky doesn’t really seem like one to want that.. especially if Delilah is a bit annoying (by the way, out of curiosity, will you mention anything about Delilah if you post Bucky’s bio/use her on here someday?) Heheh, yeah, I remember you saying that Haraka and Nick looked quite alike, it’s so funny that some signatures look super similar, while others look so different XD Yeah, I think Bucky looks pretty cute, though his expression is more.. different, than Frost’s, I think? (Heheh, yeah, I actually don’t think I’ve ever come across a signature that doesn’t look cute) I think Frost might look a bit more happy than Bucky, when looking at the two. Yeah, I think he does look more serious, but that does fit him well! You’re welcome! And thanks! Maybe I can add some of them next time I go to the Sharecenter? You’re welcome!… !

TaffyKitty12

…. Thanks again for sharing your pictures with all of us, they’re super cute! :D Thanks! No problem! Same to you, have a very nice weekend!

Did I not reply to this? Ah, sorry, moonie! I looked at all of your pictures a couple of days ago, and they’re all so cute! Your plushes and bunnies are all so adorable. ^-^ I also took some photos of my Signatures outside by some flowers recently. I was considering sending them in, but I haven’t yet. I’ll probably put some in sometime. =P Heheh, and it’s okay that you took fifteen. ;P I usually take that much or more, however I try to pick out the ones that are the very best so I can not send in as many. But I loved all of your pictures, so no worries! Oh yes, and the link worked perfectly. =] Thanks, hope you’re having a good day!

TaffyKitty12

Hey everyone! (I know I said it would be awhile until I posted this, but I found some extra time today and was able to type these all up earlier than I originally thought) Well, I’m going to post another ‘updated pet bio series’ (this time I will be doing Harper, Joshua, and Frost. In case anyone would like to see my earlier bios, here are the links: https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/webkinz-general/page/254/ (this page has Pikachu’s, Tall Shadow’s, Nikko’s, Starlight’s, Rey’s, and Dash’s bios), and https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/webkinz-general/page/258/ (this page has the bios for Scout, Rosa, and Fleetfoot).) I’m probably only gonna do one more ‘updated bio series’ after this, and then I’ll be done (afterwards, I might post some bios for some characters that I promised to make them for) Anyways, here they are! (and I hope I’m not annoying anyone with all these bio postings >.< ):

TaffyKitty12

Name: Harper. Species: Signature Arctic Hare. Gender: Girl. Eye Color: Brown. Age: Teenager? (Maybe 15)? Appearance: Harper is an about average sized signature arctic hare. She is covered in white fur, most of it is rather long, though she has somewhat shorter fur on her arms and legs. She has a small, round tail, and two long, somewhat pointed ears, that are tipped in light gray fur at the ends. Also, one of her ears is light bent backwards (if you were to look at her in profile, you would see that one of her ears is tilted a bit farther back than the other), however, no one knows if she’s always had that or if it’s a result from something. Brief Description of Personality: Harper is a pretty optimistic, friendly, and very outgoing signature arctic hare. She’s quite upbeat, and loves making new friends! She’s normally rather friendly as well. However, due to some of her other traits, it can be a tad hard for her to make new friends…

TaffyKitty12

… Harper is quite boastful, easily excitable, and has the tendency to become hyper at times. She is also pretty overconfident and competitive, and really likes to run, although she doesn’t win races very often (she thinks she’s very fast, when in reality, she’s not. She’s probably around average quick-ness for my webkinz, maybe a little above) She also loves many sugary foods, which probably doesn’t help the hyper situation (though, she’s probably just hyper in general, so even if she didn’t eat sugary foods often, it might not help very much) Nonetheless, she is a typically good friend, though she has a tendency to get into arguments with her close friend, Joshua, often. Some of Her Likes: The colors turquoise and light pink (her favorite colors), snow, sugary foods (ice cream, cupcakes, etc. She’d probably even eat just plain sugar, but Joshua would never allow that to happen), making new friends, sunny days, running, winning….

TaffyKitty12

… being outdoors. Some of Her Dislikes: Rainy days, fruit flies, losing, Rey (she’s secretly afraid of her), thunderstorms, boredom, being told to ‘calm down’. Siblings: ? (not yet determined) Nicknames: Harper does not have any current nicknames, though I’m sure Joshua probably has a term of endearment or two for her… maybe. Random Information: – Harper is the tenth pet that I created a bio for on here (I posted her bio last October). – She has only been used in one roleplay as of currently (a private one), but I’m hoping to add her in more soon. – Currently, I don’t know how her interactions with some of my other characters would be like (I mostly just know how she’d act with Joshua and Frost, since I like to use those three together), but I’m guessing she’d get along well with most of them (excluding Rey). – I imagine Harper to have a….

TaffyKitty12

…. high-pitched voice (not super high pitched, but at least higher-pitched than mine), that has a very, very slight scratchy-ness to it. – I actually developed her personality (and Joshua and Frost’s) by using her in a pretend ‘role play’ of sorts, to get down her likes and character interactions. – The ‘bent ear’ is actually something real on Harper’s plush. When I got her in the mail, I noticed that one of her ears was bent backwards, and I thought it would be a good addition to her appearance on here.

TaffyKitty12

Name: Joshua. Gender: Boy. Species: Signature Spotted Jaguar. Eye Color: golden-brown (a bit more gold colored than brown, lighter than Tall Shadow’s eyes). Age: Teenager? (his exact age has not yet be determined, though I imagine he’s somewhere in his mid-teens, maybe). Appearance: Joshua is about average-height for a signature jaguar. He’s about an inch or two taller than Harper (excluding the length of Harper’s ears, otherwise, she would be taller than Joshua). He has mostly gold-ish colored fur with an off-white muzzle, chest, and underbelly. He is covered in many spots, and also has a black-tipped tail as well. His fur is rather short, too. Brief Description of Personality: Joshua a slightly outgoing, normally nice signature jaguar. He isn’t afraid to approach new pets, and doesn’t mind hanging out in groups, though he doesn’t always go up to new pets, unlike a certain character of mine named Harper….

TaffyKitty12

… He is typically friendly, though he has a tendency to become irritated easily, especially when he’s around Harper. He can also become a bit grumpy and/or sarcastic at times, especially when he is irritated. Nonetheless, he is a pretty good friends to those whom he befriends, and is generally pleasant to be around. Joshua also is rather strong physically, and enjoys certain activities. He mostly hangs around Frost and Harper, even though Harper has a tendency to get on his nerves often. However, their odd friendship still strangely works. Some of his Likes: Salty foods (French fries, potato chips, etc. Salty foods are among some of his favorites, but of course, Joshua doesn’t like too much salt on his food, since there is such thing as something being too salty), various fruits, the color yellow (his favorite color), mildly warm temperatures or mildly cool temperatures (his favorite being within the 60-70 degree range), his phone…

TaffyKitty12

Some of his dislikes: Being bugged by Harper, very hot days, very cold days, being called “Josh” by someone who doesn’t know him well or doesn’t him at all (see below). Siblings: ? Nicknames: Some of Joshua’s close friends will sometimes call him “Josh”, and Joshua doesn’t really mind, however, he does not like it if someone whom he doesn’t know well or just met calls him “Josh”. It weirds him out a bit, and he just doesn’t like that. Random information: -Joshua is the eleventh character that I created on here (I posted his bio right after Harper’s). -Like Harper, he has only been used in one roleplay so far, but I plan on adding him in some more soon. -He is currently the most expensive webkinz that I have ever bought with my own money (he cost me $50, but I really wanted a signature jaguar for a long time, and it was actually pretty…

TaffyKitty12

…. cheap for one with a tag, considering most with a tag are more expensive than that) -Actually, his original name wasn’t going to be Joshua. After receiving some name suggestions for him, I was planning on naming him either Daniel or David, but when he came in the mail, he didn’t really look like either of those, another name suggested tonme, Joshua, seemed to fit him best, and thus, I went with the name. Looking back at it, though I liked those other names, I’m glad I went with Joshua, for his personality might have been different if he had a different name (and “Joshua, Harper, and Frost” has a nice ring to it)

TaffyKitty12

(Oh oops, I meant to say “to me”, not “tonme” in my comment up above, sorry about that! >.< )

TaffyKitty12

Name: Frost. Species: Signature Iberian Lynx. Gender: Boy. Eye Color: Yellow. Age: Teenager? (His exact age has not yet been determined, but he is probably also around his mid-teens). Appearance: Frost is a bit taller than the average signature lynx of his age, and is also taller than both Joshua and Harper, but not by too much, just a few inches. His fur is rather long, and is a light gray-ish color. He is dappled in small, dark gray spots, and he has pointed ears with black tufts of fur on the tops. His tail is also rather short, and is tipped in the black. His muzzle and chest are also off-white in color. Brief Description of Personality: Frost can be best described as a ‘gentle giant’. His stature is rather large, which can be intimidating to some, but do not let his looks fool you, for Frost is a pretty good guy. He is pretty kind, and can also be described as caring. He is not outgoing, nor is he shy, either. He does not mind being….

TaffyKitty12

….. around those whom he doesn’t know, however, he is rather quiet and doesn’t talk much around pets that he doesn’t know, but once someone strikes up a conversation with him, Frost can become pretty chatty! Frost is generally happy, though maybe not as optimistic as Harper is. He tries his best to keep Joshua and Harper in line and stop them from arguing, though that doesn’t always happen. He is pretty calm and easy to get along with, and though he may not be the most talkative, he really is a true friend! Some of his Likes: ice cream bars (his favorite treat), the colors cerulean and yellow-green, mildly cool weather (though he doesn’t mind warm weather, either), puns, hanging out with his pals, meeting new friends. Some of his Dislikes: green beans, mud, when Harper and Joshua get into an argument. Siblings: ? Nicknames: None. Random Information: Frost is the twelfth character…

TaffyKitty12

… that I created on here (I posted his bio right after Harper and Joshua’s). – He too has only been used in one roleplay so far. – He is currently one of my most expensive webkinz (the second most, to be exact. I didn’t pay for him, though, someone generously decided to get him for me) – This may sound weird, but after I named him “Frost”, I was actually a bit afraid that I made a mistake in naming him that. I was worried it sounded too ‘generic’ and maybe not the most original. However, over time, the name actually started to grow more and more on me, and now, I’m really glad that I named him that! – I got the inspiration to make Joshua, Harper, and Frost friends due to the time in which I adopted them (I adopted them all within a period of a few weeks, and therefore, I thought it would be cool if they could be friends) – I actually got the inspiration to make Frost like ice cream bars…

TaffyKitty12

… from that roleplay-like thing that I talked about in Harper’s bio XD – Oh, and forgot to mention, Frost and the characters above are all still bipedal, and I don’t really imagine Frost (or Harper and Joshua) really having any accessories or outfits (if they wear clothing, it is not often).

TaffyKitty12

Alrighty, that’s it. Hope you guys enjoy reading the updated bios! (And I hope they moderate in order, since I kinda forgot to number these, eheheh) I hope they aren’t a bother to anyone, I know they’re pretty long >.< Also, @Fracktail, if you end up reading these bios, I hope you like Harper's! (And I really apologize for posting these so soon after you posted your comment below!) I'll try post the last series of updated pet bios (which will feature Nick, Leopardstar, and Grace's) sometime later this month, if I can get to it. Anyways, hope you all like these, and have a great Wednesday!! :)

ilovemoonie

Hey TaffyKitty! Wow, I really enjoyed reading your bios!! :D I’ve always loved Harper, Joshua, and Frost as characters! They might even be some of my favorite characters of yours (though, all of them are amazing, in my opinion. ;) ) Anyway, firstly, I really like Harper! She’s got quite a unique personality! I like how she’s hyper and likes sugary foods, heheh. ;) And that’s funny how she would eat sugar by itself, hehe. I think she and Olaf could be good friends, they seem a bit similar in ways. Plus, they seem to get along pretty well in our private roleplay. Anyway, the bent ear thing is also pretty interesting! Piper’s ears are a bit bent, too, but I never really added it to her personality. That’d be neat if it had something to do with Harper, though! In all, she seems like a really fun, and nice character! :) I really like Joshua as well! He seems like a pretty cool character! It’s funny, he actually sounds a bit like my Joshua. (He’s a non-Webkinz cheetah). He’s pretty nice, but gets annoyed somewhat easily, and especially doesn’t like…

ilovemoonie

…Lightning. I don’t use him very much anymore, though, since I mainly just use my Webkinz. But anyway, back to Joshua, he seems very neat! :) I’m sure quite a few of my characters would get along with him, just as long as they wouldn’t annoy him. Oh, and that’s neat he’s one of the ones you’ve spent most money on! It looks like you got him for a good deal, though! I think mine was right around that price, too. The Webkinz I spent most money on are tied between Lance the Signature lion and Haraka the Signature cheetah, both which I spent around $60. Anyway, on to Frost, ah, I really love him, too! ^_^ I remember liking Frost a lot when you posted his original bio, and I still like him. He just seems really nice, and I like how he’s like a ‘gentle giant’. I also thinks it’s neat that he likes ice cream bars, I can definitely relate there! ;) He reminds me a bit of Bucky in a few ways, but the more I think about it, they aren’t really too similar. Bucky isn’t the most…

ilovemoonie

…talkative, like Frost, but he also just doesn’t really desire to be friends with people and be around people. He’d just rather be alone. So I guess they aren’t very similar. But, who knows, maybe they could still be friends? Anyway, back to Frost, it’s okay, I don’t think the name is too ‘generic’! I actually really like it, and I think it fits him well! I definitely think you made a good choice naming him that! :) In all, I really enjoyed reading your bios, TaffyKitty! Harper, Joshua, and Frost all sound like such awesome characters!! I especially like them all together! I look forward to seeing them more in our private roleplay! :) And no worries, your bios are certainly not a bother! I really loved them, and I look forward to seeing ones for Leopardstar, Nick, and Grace if you decide to post them sometime! Great job again on your bios, and I hope you have a great day, TaffyKitty! :) (Also, sorry this is so long.)

TaffyKitty12

~4~ Thanks! I’m hoping to post them sometime later this month, but I don’t exactly know how busy I’ll be, so I’m not sure exactly when I’ll get to them. But, who knows, maybe I’ll be able to get to them sooner than I thought? Thanks again, ilovemoonie! :) (and it’s okay! I’m sorry my response was really long as well)

TaffyKitty12

~3~ … so in total, he probably came out to around $60. Aw, thanks! Yeah, I think it’s kinda cool that he’s a ‘gentle giant-ish’ sort of character ;) Haha, yeah, he sure does love ice cream bars XD I sort of based that aspect of him off of me, because I really like ice cream bars myself, heheh. Me too! Yeah, he reminds me a bit of Bucky in a few ways, but like you said, they’re still pretty different. I don’t know if Frost would like plums or not (I’ve personally never had a plum before, so I don’t know how they’d taste), and though Frost is kind of quiet, he still likes being around others and making new friends. Maybe they still could? Thank you! I was a bit unsure of the name at first, but I’m glad I decided to name him that! (And I’m glad you like it!) :) Thanks again, I’m glad you enjoyed reading them! (And I’m glad you like them as characters! They’re a really fun trio!)…

TaffyKitty12

~2~ … but I have not settled on one of them yet. Thanks! That’s a funny coincidence! Hm… I think I kinda remember your Joshua… I think we had a little ‘webkinz chat’ about him one time, didn’t we? But hey, it’s pretty funny that they’re kinda alike! (and cool!) :) That’s neat! I’m sure Joshua would like to get along with some of your characters, as long as, you said, they don’t annoy him, because an irritated Joshua isn’t a happy Joshua. Thanks! Yep, he’s the most I’ve ever spent on a single webkinz! (and probably will be for awhile) Really? Neat! I have to say, it’s so awesome that you got Haraka for that cheap! :D Mine cost my relative… oh boy… well, a good amount of money, eheheh. Let’s see… when I bought Kovu, my signature lion, I got him for $40 something, but he unfortunately didn’t come with a code, so I had to buy the estore virtual…

TaffyKitty12

Hey ilovemoonie! Why thank you! :D Heheh, thanks! Me, being as indecisive as I is, can’t pick a favorite out of any of my characters on here, but I must say, these ones in particular are really fun ones to use! ;) (Aw, thanks! All of your characters are really awesome as well!) Thanks! XD It’s fun making her hyper and like sugary stuff, haha! Heheh, yeah, I’m sure she would if she could! But knowing Joshua, he would never allow her to do that (which might be a good thing cause all that extra sugar probably wouldn’t be great for Harper’s hyper-ness) Yeah, she would definitely get along well with Olaf! (And you are right, they do seem to be getting along pretty well so far in our roleplay!) Thanks! Huh, really? That’s cool! I dunno why, I guess I just thought it would add a bit to her, heheh. I’m still trying to figure out how she got it, I have a few current ideas in mind….

Aw, your characters are so cute! ^-^ I really love all of these guys. They’re personalities are adorable. I also still like Joshua’s name a lot. xP Harper is so hyper and cute, Joshua seems like a lot of fun to be around too, and Frost is so great. He’s just like that gentle giant that always wants to be peaceable. =3 Great bios, Taffy! Sorry I didn’t take the time to talk about each one much, but time is of the essence lately. xD

TaffyKitty12

Thanks, emi! :D I’ve been getting so many compliments on these guys, they seem to be pretty popular characters of mine XD Thank you! Glad you like their personalities! Ah, thanks! I think ‘Joshua’ fits him pretty well, and I just like the name a lot, heheh :P Hahah, thanks! Harper is definitely pretty hyper, but I wouldn’t have it any other way XD (though I’m sure Joshua wishes that she wasn’t so hyper, cause her hyperness kinda bugs him sometimes :P ) Heheh, thanks! Glad you like Frost and Joshua, too! :D (yep, ‘peaceful gentle giant’ sums up Frost perfectly, he’s definitely the calmest of the three) Thanks again! Nah, that’s fine! Ah, I can relate :P I haven’t had as much free time to comment on here as of lately, so I’ve been trying to take breaks in between my schoolwork so I can come on and reply

Fracktail

Ohh I love these! Harper’s still my favorite I think, she’s so lovable and good :’D (I think Blossom and Helix would take quite a shine to her! It’s a good thing they’re not around anymore or else she might run the risk of getting roped into their shady antics :P) The bent ear is really interesting though :0 I know it’s cause of the plush but it’d be really interesting if it was caused by something….oh, and Joshua’s good too! Odd friendships are always good. I hope he’s not irritated at Harper too often though, I’d feel bad for Harper if she was always shot down. But aaa I love Frost :’D I’m a sucker for “gentle giant” characters and I really love the idea of these three dorks being a “trio” of sorts. I can’t wait for them to get into some shenanigans of their own :’D

TaffyKitty12

Hey Fracktail! Haha, thank you! :D Ah yeah, Harper’s a fun one, I really like using her on here XD (Ah, really? That’s cool! That’s true, I could totally see Harper getting into their antics :P ) Thanks! I don’t really know how that happened to her plush, guess it was something with the packaging, but I don’t mind one bit, since I think it adds more ‘personality’ so to speak (thanks! I’m thinking of making the bent ear a result of something, but I’m still trying to think of how she would’ve gotten that) Thank you! Odd friendships are pretty fun XD And theirs is definitely odd. Joshua gets annoyed at her rather frequently (I imagine Harper to be a more ‘unintentionally annoying’ person, though she might occasionally bug him just to see how he’d react), which leads him to say something, and then Harper responds back, but luckily, Frost stops a good portion of their arguments before they get too heated up, which is good for everyone….

TaffyKitty12

…. Thanks! Frost is a cool character, I really enjoy using him! Haha, thanks again, Fracktail! They’re a fun trio, that’s for sure! Perhaps you’ll be seeing some more of them on here soon?

Fracktail

YEAH I LOVE HARPER I haven’t seen her in action but I hope to see her soon :’D (Good thing she has Joshua and Frost to hold her back, I bet they wouldn’t be too keen on Blossom and Helix snatching her up for their nefarious motives :P) Yeah that’d be cool! My first guess would be that it was the result of a reckless accident, she seems like the type of person to throw caution to the wind :P And yeah I love the dynamics between these three! Aww, poor Harper. Hopefully Frost is more understanding! (And YEAH I would totally love to see them all in action :P)

TaffyKitty12

Thanks! Maybe you will soon? I’m thinking of maybe posting some stories about ‘em in the future or something along the lines of that (Yeah, that is true, cause I’m sure Joshua would be suspicious of the duo, and the last thing that he would want is for her to join along in Blossom and Helix’s antics. And Frost probably wouldn’t want that, either) Very close! I actually ended up typing her bent ear backstory yesterday, and I’m thinking of posting it in a day or two (I’m not gonna spoil anything, but she did partially get it as a result of her recklessness, though it was more so a crazy accident that occurred due to her attention span) But yeah, she’s definitely the type of hare that would throw caution to the wind, except when it comes to anything having to do with Rey :P Thanks! Yeah, Frost is normally more understanding than Joshua when it comes to Harper, and Harper doesn’t really…

TaffyKitty12

.. annoy him very much (Thanks! Perhaps I can use the trio on here while you’re still around the forums (or if you have to leave so, I can use them next time you come back))

Fracktail

All the recent Character Q&A answers are completo! They’re all on this page if you wanna check them out.

PurpleFox

Hey Fracktail! I’ve been wanting to know how you do that with the links, I can’t figure it out here! Are you using the HTML codes listed below (when commenting), or are you using the code? Please let me know! :)

TaffyKitty12

Thanks for letting us know, Fracktail! I read them earlier today, and I promise I’ll try to reply back today if I’m not too busy!

PurpleFox

Oops, I had the type of code written, but it didn’t show, or wasn’t allowed. So it just says “or are you using the code?”. The type of code was supposed to be between the word “the” and “code”.

I need some decorating advice! I’m building an Egyptian room for my Signature Chow Chow in a medium-sized room, but I don’t have a good bed to go with the Sacred Pyramid Wallpaper and Flooring. Any suggestions? (I don’t have the bed from the original Egyptian theme).

TaffyKitty12

Hi there, RagingFire123! Let’s see.. I would personally try using a bed that features a sandy, yellow-ish color (I’m not entirely sure how good these beds would look in an Egyptian-themed room, but the tangerine bed and the creamy vanilla bed both seem to have a sand-colored bed frame, perhaps those would match?) Best of luck with your room!

PurpleFox

Hi there! Whoever is deleting the Tags, when posting a comment, may you please keep them? Some people may have to keep rewriting them each time they’re erased, which I can imagine would be exhausting! They have the Tags up to help them remember to reply to their Roleplays, on pages further back. Thank you! :) <3

PixelTrix

I’m sorry that’s been happening! I erased it once when typing a comment but managed to fix it before I posted, my computer instantly remembered what was in the tags so I just clicked the bar and it went back to normal. If I see them erased, I’ll try to do that! :)

PurpleFox

Thanks, I appreciate that! :)

Comments are closed.