Webkinz – General

Home Forums Webkinz – General Webkinz – General

This topic contains 11,835 replies, has 193 voices, and was last updated by  RandaPanda523 21 hours, 50 minutes ago.

• Author

Gennelle Webkinz
    Key Master

Discuss anything to do with Webkinz!

Where did page 269 go? I wrote TMoTGC there. I guess I’ll be re-doing the whole thing. But I’ll mention that in a different comment. The forums were not letting me type anything. It only showed the tags. For Mother’s Day, I’m going to get my Mom a Webkinz Chinchilla! She loves those! They’re adorable!♥

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

PurpleFox

Aww, does your mom play Webkinz too? <3

TaffyKitty12

Hey MLP! I think Ganz deleted some more pages because the forums became “cluttered up” again. Your story should still be here, they only cleared out some of the really old pages. But, it’s probably been pushed a few pages back. Yeah, I was experiencing the same glitch, too, it was really weird :/ Aw, how cute! I hope your mom will like her new webkinz :)

ilovemoonie

Hey MLP! It’s okay! It seems that Ganz has deleted some more pages again, but I think they just deleted some of the old pages, so your story should still be there, probably just a few pages back. :) Yeah, I had the same problem. I think everyone was experiencing that glitch. Luckily, I think it’s working again now. Oh, and that’s awesome! I’m sure you’ll mom will love it! I don’t have the Webkinz chinchilla, but it looks adorable! Chinchillas are so cute! ^_^

Yes, Mom does play Webkinz. Yay! I can’t wait to check it out! Hey Taffy, luckily you’re right. It’s really weird.

Fracktail

Ah, General’s working again! Guess they were just clearing out some pages. :P

Wait a second…did some of the pages get deleted again? I tried to go to page 266, but it says there are only 259 pages… :O

TaffyKitty12

Hey guys! (Ah, I’m so sorry I’m posting this above Cheep Cheep’s bio, Lucky, I hope you don’t mind! XP) Well, some of you all may know about Harper, my signature arctic hare’s, ‘bent ear’, and have wondered about whether I would make a result of something or not. I finally decided on how she got it, and I thought I’d post a backstory of sorts about it. So, without further ado, here it is, hope you all enjoy!:

TaffyKitty12

~How Harper Got Her Bent Ear~ -A short story by TaffyKitty12- Harper, the signature arctic hare, didn’t always have her bent backwards rightear….. there was once a time when both of her ears were just as proper as any other hare’s. But, one day, a younger Harper, maybe around the age of 7 or 8, changed all of that. ~~~ Harper stood in her front yard, getting ready to practice her running. Harper always thought that she was a very fast hare, even though in reality, she was maybe just a little faster than the average webkinz, at best. But nonetheless, she liked to practice her so-called ‘running skills’, and was right about ready to so that day. She crouched down a bit, with a look of determination on her face, and then sprung forward and started to run. She was ever so focused on trying to beat her old running record of 45 seconds, and truthfully believed that today would be the day that she would beat it. She ran through the grass, trying to go as fast as her legs would will her to go….

TaffyKitty12

~2~ She started to approach the finish line of sorts that she set up. Almost there! , she thought the herself, Just a little further! She kept up on running and running, when something distracted her: a pretty monarch butterfly flew right in front of her. Being the younger kid that she was, she was rather fascinated by butterflies, and she then looked behind her to see if she could catch another glimpse of it, when suddenly, bang! Harper fell to the ground. Because she didn’t pay attention, she ended up running head-first into a large tree. She slowly got up and rubbed her head with her hand. The stinging, hurt feeling slowly left her head, but she still felt a little sharp pang in one of her ears, but she blew it off. Couldn’t be much of anything, right? Harper finally stood up, and looked around. She was so close to the makeshift finish line, and of course, something had to go and come mess everything up…

TaffyKitty12

~3~ She sighed. “I guess I’ll have to try another day…”, she said to herself. After bumping into the tree, she didn’t really feel like running, plus the pain in her ear started to become an increasing bother to her. She started to head back to the front door, when saw a little puddle of water on the ground, with a little butterfly standing right next to it. Harper knelt down by the puddle, looking curiously at the butterfly until it decided to fly away, leaving just Harper and the puddle. Harper tilted her head, wishing the little insect could’ve stayed, but then shrugged and looked down into the puddle, when she gasped. Something wasn’t right. Her left ear looked just fine, but her right ear looked different. Harper turned her head to the side, examining it in the reflective pool. Her right ear was bent backwards at a 60 or 70 degree angle, looking quite abnormal compared to her other ear. Harper almost felt like crying….

TaffyKitty12

~4~ What has she done? But instead of tearing up, being the optimist that she was, she tried to think of the positive side of things. However, to her dismay, no positive thoughts about her newly bent ear came to mind. All she could think about was how odd she must’ve looked. She could see a little golden retriever walking with his mom down the sidewalk, and he glanced at her, with his head tilted. “Hey mom, look at that hare with the weird ear”, he said, pointing straight towards Harper. “Now now, be nice”, said the puppy’s mother, “It’s very rude to point out things like that.” Harper frowned. For the first time in her life, she felt very isolated from the rest of the world. She was probably the only hare in existence with such a weirdly bent ear. With sadness in her heart, she rushed to the front door, hoping no one else caught a glimpse of her new abnormality…

TaffyKitty12

~5~~~ As the days went by, Harper’s ear started to heal, for she no longer felt the sharp pain in it anymore. She felt it with her fingers, and it most certainly did feel better. She could move her ear a little, though it was now much more stiff than her left one. Harper still wasn’t happy with her new look, and despite her almost always being an optimist, she knew there was probably no way to fix her right ear; it would have to remain that way permanently. This saddened Harper for days, but as time went on, she started to get used to her bent right ear. After the incident, she was a bit afraid to go out in public, but that fear started to ebb away rather quickly… and as the years passed by, she started to gain an almost prideful feeling about her bent ear. It set her apart from many of the other hares that she’s seen, and now, it didn’t matter to her at all whether someone…

TaffyKitty12

~6~ … noticed it or not. If someone pointed it out, she would just simply say, “Oh, yep, that’s my bent ear, all right!” And now, back to the modern-day Harper, the same goofy, hyper Harper that hangs out with her two closest friends, Joshua and Frost, has no bitter or sad feelings about her bent ear. Half the time she doesn’t even notice it’s there. She doesn’t mind if someone notices it, after all, she now likes the fact that it sets her apart from the crowd and draws attention to herself. But, if someone asks her how she got it, she doesn’t go into detail. She doesn’t tell them the story about how she got distracted while running and bumped into the tree while trying to beat her old record. Maybe it’s because she’d rather have it be a mystery to others, or perhaps the fact that a monarch butterfly distracted her and caused all of this just sounded like a silly thing to tell someone, in her mind…

TaffyKitty12

~7~ … No one knows. But we do know that when she’s asked this question, she’ll just simply shrug and say “Just got it one day, I guess?” ~~The End~~ (Alrighty, well, I hope all of you liked the story! (And I hope it was alright, I made most of it up on the spot, eheheh) Also, I hope all of you have a very nice day as well!)

(That’s alright Taffy, I don’t mind! :D) Wow, your story about Harper’s bent ear is very interesting! Aw, I felt so bad for poor Harper! That must have hurt a lot! D: Hmm, I was wondering how her ear was bent like that… (Same as how I wonder how Ashton got his bent ear…) Well, thanks for sharing that story about Harper, I really liked it! :) Thanks, you have a fantastic day as well! :D

TaffyKitty12

(Thanks, Lucky! I guess I just felt kinda bad since you posted Cheep Cheep’s bio only a day or two before :/ (I have to say, though, his bio is really awesome! Cheep Cheep is hilarious XD)) Thanks! It took me a little awhile to come up with it, but once I thought of the idea, I guess you can say I just ‘ran with it’ (no story pun intended) XD Aw yeah, poor Harper :/ I definitely felt bad for her while writing it. D: At least she started to embrace her ear, though, so everything had a happy ending. Oh huh, Ashton has a bent ear, too? I think I might’ve remembered you telling me that, but I must’ve forgot, eheheh :P Hm.. I wonder.. I’m not quite sure how Harper got hers, but I’m guessing it was maybe it was a packaging error or something that happened during manufacturing. Perhaps that’s how Ashton got his! Thanks again, Lucky! Thank you, same to you! :)

(No problem Taffy! Like I said, it’s totally fine. :) (Haha, thanks again. XD)) You’re welcome! Oh goodness, I can totally relate. It always takes me such a long time to write/type stories or bios. :P Haha, oh gosh, your unintentional pun was hilarious. XD Yeah, I felt so bad for her! :( And the goods retriever pup that pointed out Harper’s bent ear made me feel even more bad! Poor Harper. :( Fortunately, since Harper’s very optimistic, everything turned out alright! :) Yep, Ashton’s left ear is bent back, while his right ear is folded down. That’s alright, I did mention it a while ago. :) Yeah, I’m pretty sure it was cause of the way he was packaged, and that’s why his ear was folded backwards. No problem Taffy! And thanks! :D

TaffyKitty12

(Thanks again! (No problem! It was such a good bio, I can’t stop talking about it, haha! XD ) Thanks! Ah yeah, same with me :P It takes me forever to write bios and stories XP There are so many bios that I need to get to :/ Haha, thanks! XD Aw yeah, it’s hard not feeling bad for Harper :/ Yeah, the golden retriever puppy didn’t really help the situation very much, though he was just a little kid, and more than likely didn’t know. But nonetheless, it did upset poor Harper even more, and I don’t blame her.. because if I were her and someone said that to me, I’d probably be really upset, too :/ That is true! Luckily Harper’s optimistic nature helped her through the situation! Ah, okay, I thought I remembered reading that before, but I kinda forgot about it until you brought it up, eheh. Yeah, i think that might be how they both got their bent ears… Thanks! :D And you’re welcome!

Ah, cool! I loved your story, TaffyKitty. =D You did an excellent job and it’s totally believable! I’m glad you figured out how she got her bent ear. But aw, poor Harper. She was so sad at first! It’s nice that she isn’t bothered by it anymore. =] I really enjoyed reading about her! Thanks for sharing it with us!

TaffyKitty12

Thanks, emi! :D I was actually originally going to go with a slightly different plot (in the alternate plot, Harper would’ve been older and she still would’ve gotten it by running into a tree, but it wouldn’t have been because she got distracted by a butterfly… it would’ve been a different reason) but I’m glad I decided to choose this one over the other one! (The alternate plot wouldn’t have been as good, in my opinion) Thank you! It took awhile, but I’m glad I was able to come up with how she got it :) Aw yeah, I definitely felt bad for Harper… she was pretty young at the time, and it was purely an accident, but I’m glad she was able to ‘come around’ to it later on, so to speak, and embrace her new bent ear. Thank you, I’m glad you enjoyed reading it, emi! :D Hope you have a nice Monday!

ilovemoonie

Hey TaffyKitty! That was a great story! I enjoyed finding out about how Harper got her bent ear! Also, that’s cool that you came up with how she got it so quick! It always takes me forever to come up with things like that, heheh… :P Anyway, aw, I feel bad for Harper, though. :( I’m sure she must have felt awful at first! Also, that must have really hurt. But, it seems like she’s made the best out of it, and I’m glad she likes her bent ear now! I guess it’s good that she’s an optimist to begin with. ;) Anyway, great job again on your story, TaffyKitty, I really enjoyed reading it! (And finding out about Harper’s ear). You did a great job writing it, too! Oh, and thanks, I hope you have a nice day as well! :)

TaffyKitty12

Hey ilovemoonie! Thank you! :D Thanks! I’m surprised, since I honestly thought it would take a long time, heheh, but I just randomly got the idea a few days back, and the rest is history! It’s okay! It came take a long time for me to come up with that type of stuff as well :/ Most of my webkinz don’t even have backstories due to that >.< Aw yeah, poor Harper, I could imagine how upset she would've been… and I'm sure it hurt a lot :/ But at least the story has a good ending, with Harper embracing her bent-backwards ear. After all, Harper is a pretty optimistic pet, and she wouldn't want to let anything slow her down for long! Heheh, yeah, that is true! She's probably one of my most optimistic pets, come to think of it, right along with Pikachu, probably, (though I don't know which one would be more optimistic…) Thanks again, ilovemoonie! I'm glad you enjoyed reading it! :D (and aw, thank you!) Thanks, same to you! :)

ilovemoonie

You’re welcome, TaffyKitty! :) No problem! That’s neat! It’s always nice when you come up with something quicker than you thought you would! That’s cool that you came up with the whole story (and wrote it) so soon, though! Thanks! Yeah, I can definitely relate. It usually takes me a long time to come up with that stuff. :/ Oh, same here! I have at least five or so characters that I want backstories for, but I’ve just never gotten around to fully figuring hem out. Aw, yeah, I know…I’m sure she would’ve been really upset! (I know I would be if something like that happened to me!) Yeah, I’m sure it would have hurt. Poor Harper. :/ But, like you said, at least it all turned out well in the end! I’m sure! Someone as optimistic as Harper wouldn’t let that stop her, and I thinks it’s nice how she found the positive side of it! :) Hehe, yep! Oh, really? That’s cool! Harper and Pikachu both seem very optimistic! I don’t know which of my characters would be most optimistic, but…

ilovemoonie

…I know that Olaf, Retsae, (cotton candy bunny), Tallulah (love spaniel), and Delilah are very optimistic, just to name a few. ;) Anyway, you’re welcome, TaffyKitty! It was a great story, and I really enjoyed it! :D (You’re welcome!) You’re welcome, and thanks! Same to you! :)

TaffyKitty12

Hey ilovemoonie! I’m sorry I’m getting back to you a bit late! D: I saw your reply the other day, but I couldn’t find the time to respond until now. Thanks again! Yep, that is true! ;) Thank you! Ah yeah, me too… it noemlay takes me forever to come up with/write backstories :P Yeah, I don’t have too many characters with backstories, thought it still normally takes forever for me to come up with them, heheh. Aw yeah, I’m sure she was! (Me too) Yeah, it probably hurt Harper a lot (both mentally and physically), but at least everything turned out good at the end. Yep, Harper wouldn’t let something stop her for too long! It’s a good thing she’s an optimist! Yep! :) Thanks! They’re both pretty optimistic pets XD Pikachu’s optimistic most of the time…. unless there are bugs. Pikachu is never optimistic about bugs (unless it’s like a butterfly or something) Oh cool! I can definitely see Olaf…

TaffyKitty12

…. being one of your most optimistic characters XD I don’t know why, but I have a random obsession with Olaf.. I really like his personality, heheh. Oh, and Retsae! I almost forgot about her! This is absolutely unrelated, but I think her name is very unique! :) Just curious, how do you pronounce it? (Because knowing me, I probably pronounce it wrong. I pronounce it “ret-say”) Cute! It’s cool that Delilah and Tallulah are optimistic, too :) Pikachu and Harper wouldn’t both fit into th “vey optimistic” category, while the rest of my characters on here are either “mildly optimistic” or “realistic” (except for Rey, she’s probably a pessimist :P ) Ah, sorry I’m getting so carried away with talking! XP Thanks again, I’m so glad you enjoyed reading it! :D And thank you! Hope you have a nice Thursday!

Fracktail

Aw poor Harper! I wouldn’t put it past her to run head-first into a tree, poor kid :P That was a cute story! It’s nice that she’s not so self-conscious anymore. (I’m assuming that carried over in other areas too considering her personality? :P)

TaffyKitty12

Hey Fracktail! Aw yeah, poor Harper, I’m sure she was very upset when she first saw her newly-bent ear :/ (yeah, it is totally something that she would do… at least she’s probably more attentive while running nowadays as a result) Though, at least it doesn’t bother her anymore, and she’s been able to embrace it. (Hm, you know, I actually never thought of that! Maybe I can carry over her self-consciousness into another area someday? Might take me awhile to come up with, though, cause I gotta think about which area I should do.. hmm…)

Aww, I loved this story!

Hey everyone! Before I do some updated bios, I decided to make a bio for one of my newest characters. I probably won’t use him very often on the forums, but this character’s personality is rather ‘interesting’, so I decided to make a bio for him. XD

NAME: Cheep Cheep. TYPE OF WEBKINZ: Pucker Fish. GENDER: Male. AGE: Unknown? (Estimated guess for his age is probably between 15-18). APPEARANCE/PERSONALITY: Cheep Cheep is a rather large-sized Pucker Fish. His fins are a glossy green, while his body is light-blue, yellow, and red. He has rather large lips, which makes his appearance look rather silly. He also has round dark eyes. (It’s not really known what color Cheep Cheep’s eyes are. Some think his eyes are brown, others think they are a very dark hazel). Cheep Cheep isn’t very talkative, and seldom likes to strike up conversations with others. Some webkinz though, try to avoid him, since he seems ‘odd and delusional’ as he is always trying to look for some Italian plumber named ‘Mario’. He seems to dislike this individual, and even when others try to persuade him that ‘Mario’ doesn’t exist, he still strenuously tries to search for him. He also seems to have a fascination for leaping into the air, and knocking ‘Mario’ down. (Bio will be continued down below…)

…Because he’s a fish, he can only breathe in water, and therefore, doesn’t travel around Kinzville very often. But when he does, he rolls around in a transparent sphere filled with water. He doesn’t like going in it very much, since he thinks it makes him looks like a hamster. Also, he doesn’t have an accent, but he does have a rather booming voice. LIKES: Those sour gummy worms you can find at a foodmarket, swimming, being alone, seaweed, and pickles (Not many people know what he likes or dislikes). DISLIKES: Mario (whom is a fictional character), his “hamster” ball, being around large crowds of Webkinz, conversations, Webkinz that think he is crazy, and green beans. (He thinks they are creepy, XP)

TaffyKitty12

Hey Lucky! Cool! :D Can’t wait to read some of your bios! It’s funny, I actually posted some myself the other day XD (I posted the updated ones for Joshua, Harper, and Frost on the previous page, in case you’d like to read them) Haha, Cheep Cheep sounds like a really funny character! XD He has a very unique personality! (And the Mario thing is just hilarious :,D ) I can’t say I relate to him.. the only things I really can relate to him with are the sour gummy worms thing (since I like sour gummy candies) and swimming :P And disliking green beans (it’s actually pretty funny cause Frost dislikes green beans, too, but it’s because he doesn’t like the taste of them) In all, cool bio! You did a good job with his personality! :) Cheep Cheep sounds really funny, (I’m actually laughing right now, hahah) maybe you can use him in a roleplay someday? ;) Thanks for sharing, looking forward to seeing more bios!

TaffyKitty12

(And haha, the ‘odd and delusional’ thing is really making me laugh XD )

TaffyKitty12

And oh my gosh, I forgot to mention this, but the ‘trying to look for an Italian plumber named Mario’ part is absolutely hilarious! I find it so funny XD It would be hilarious if someone had a character named Mario on here that had an Italian accent and coincidentally looked a bit like him and was a plumber, I wonder what Cheep Cheep would do if he met someone like that? XD Ah, sorry I keep rambling :P Anyways, great job again, Lucky, I really enjoyed reading Cheep Cheep’s bio! :) I think it might’ve might my day a little better! (And funnier!)

Thanks Taffy! I actually read your bios the other day, they were pretty cool! I didn’t have enough time to reply to them, and I forgot. XP Haha, thanks! I wanted to base him off of the actual ‘Cheep Cheep’, plus I wanted to add some unique characteristics to his personality. (Yes, I just HAD to include ‘Mario’, XD) Yeah, I don’t really relate to him well either. (Except for the sour gummy worms, swimming, and pickles. :P) Yes, sour gummy worms and swimming are awesome! :D (Really? Well, I certainly don’t blame Frost for disliking green beans, I dislike them as well. xP) Thanks so much Taffy! (Haha, I’m glad you liked it! XD) Hmm, I don’t know… he doesn’t get around often, and doesn’t like being seen with his ‘hamster’ ball. However… I probably could use him someday, I’m not sure. :) Thanks, hope you have a fantastic day, Taffy! :D

Also, YES! That part was my favorite part as well! Haha, oh my gosh, that’d be hysterical! XD Oh, uhhh… if Cheep Cheep met someone who looked like Mario? Well uh, let’s just say that… hopefully that doesn’t happen. Cheep Cheep’s reaction wouldn’t be pretty at all. XD It’s totally fine, no need to apologize. :) And thanks again Taffy! :D

TaffyKitty12

You’re welcome! Cool! Oh, that’s okay! There are actually quite a few things that I haven’t responded to on here yet because I haven’t had the time to reply to them/sorta forgot about them XP Anywho, no problem! Cheep Cheep is absolutely hilarious, I was laughing so hard while reading his bio, haha XD You did a really good job with his personality! He is definitely a very unique character! Yeah, if can be pretty fun basing a part (or most) of a character’s personality off of the character you named him or her after XD Yeah, me neither. I can’t relate to him on too much (that’s cool! Ah yeah, sour gummy worms are awesome! It’s actually one of my favorite candies XD Yeah, swimming is cool, too! Hm… I don’t know if I like pickles or not, I’ve really only had them when those fast food places accidentally put them on my hamburgers. Maybe I should try one sometime?) …

TaffyKitty12

(Yeah, he really doesn’t like green beans, either. Ah, I can relate, I really don’t like green beans myself XP ) You’re welcome! Thanks for sharing his bio with us, I really enjoyed reading it!! :D Heheh, yeah, I can see that, but hey, if he doesn’t mind it too much, perhaps you can use him in a story or a roleplay someday, I’d love to see him on here someday ;) Thank you, same to you, Lucky! :D Have a nice Monday! :D (Hahahah, yeah, that was one of the best parts, in my opinion XD His rivalry with ‘Mario’ is just plain hilarious :,D Oh my gosh can I can imagine XD It’s probably a good thing that there aren’t any Marios on here that coincidentally look like Mario and have the same voice/occupation, that probably wouldn’t be very good, heheh. XD Thanks! And no problem! ) :)

ilovemoonie

Hey Lucky! I really enjoyed reading your bio! Cheep Cheep sounds like a cool character! :D I started laughing at the ‘he is always trying to look for some Italian plumber named ‘Mario” XD And how he has a fascination for leaping into the air and knocking ‘Mario’ down. That was pretty funny! In a way, he sounds like my Signature siamese cat, Twister. He’s pretty odd, and is always claiming that there’s some light, and he always chases it. :P But anyway, back to Cheep Cheep, he seems like quite a unique character! I’m glad you decided to post his bio, even if you don’t use him much on here. I enjoyed reading it, and you did a great job with it! :) I also like how he thinks green beans are creepy XD And I found it interesting how he gets around Kinzville. I always wondered about how underwater pets get around out of water…I actually think your idea is pretty good! I’ve never really thought about it with my characters before…but again, great bio, Lucky, and thanks for sharing! :)

Thanks Moonie! Haha, I’m glad you liked it! XD Oh yeah, I remember Twister! He sounds pretty funny. XD Yeah, Cheep Cheep is rather…interesting. Yeah, you never know though, I might decide to use him on here a little, maybe in a story or roleplay… I don’t know, I’m considering it. Thank you so much! Yeah, I also think green beans are creepy. XP Yeah, I randomly thought of it, while typing out his bio. I was wondering how he could travel around Kinzville, since he’s a fish, and all fish breathe with gills… Then, I thought of those ‘bubbles’ that Webkinz fish ride in, when they go to a non-underwater room. So, I decided to mention his ‘hamster’ ball. XD Thanks again, Moonie! Hope you have a wonderful day! :D

ilovemoonie

You’re welcome, Lucky! I really loved it, and it definitely made me laugh a lot! XD And yep, Twister’s pretty funny, heheh! (And odd.) hehe, yeah, he certainly sounds like a interesting character! Oh, that’s cool! If you do decide to use him on here someday, I’d love to see him! I really like him as a character! But don’t feel pressured to use him, only if you want to. You’re welcome! Really? Well, I can kind of relate. I don’t like green beans too much, either. (Though, I must say, I like them much more than some vegetables…(I’m looking at you, asparagus :P)) Anyway, that’s neat! I think it’s a very creative idea! (And it does make sense, since fish can’t breathe out of water). I never really thought about that with my characters, just pretended they could breathe on land, I guess, even though it doesn’t really make sense. But then again, lots of things in my world of Webkinz don’t make sense. XP I really need to get to figuring some stuff out…

ilovemoonie

…anyway, you’re welcome! Great job again on your bio, Lucky, and I hope you have a great day as well! :D

Fracktail

GOSH this was such a ride to read, I love it. :’D The booming voice is what got me but the Mario and the hamster ball are equally amazing. Cheep Cheep is the best Webkinz character, his powers are beyond our understanding. I would vote him for mayor :P

Haha, thanks Fracktail! XD Yeah, I don’t know why, but I always imagined Cheep Cheep having a deep and booming voice. :P Yes, I JUST HAD to mention his ‘rivalry’ with ‘Mario’, as well as his transparent sphere that actually looks nothing like a ‘hamster ball’. Oh my, Cheep Cheep as mayor?? XD I don’t know if he’d really care about being mayor, but if he was, he’d definitely start a campaign enitlted ‘Capture and Defeat Mario’. XD

Hey, Lucky! Lol, Cheep Cheep sounds hilarious. xD Unfortunately I haven’t played hardly any Mario games so I don’t completely understand it the same.. but it is still quite funny, nonetheless. xD I love that he’s always looking for this plumber named Mario even though everyone tells him he doesn’t exist. xD I like that he seems really crazy and has a loud voice, too. lol, and that’s funny that he doesn’t like his “hamster ball”. :D I quite approve of this bio. XD I really wish I had played Mario so I knew who “Cheep Cheep” was exactly, though. Either way, I still love this character! :D

Comments are closed.