Webkinz Rockerz Ideas

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Webkinz Rockerz Ideas

This topic contains 59 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Mine are Tiger, Lizard, Elephant, Hippo, Billy Goat, Turtle, Pig, Bear, Hyena, Gorilla

Just thout about it and you know for the polka dot puppy what i meant is its a good thing that they change up the puppy instead of boring same old lets just change the pattern

foxstar2000

lol yea, they are starting to do that with the cream soda pup, and the grape soda pup, *sigh* and the orange soda pup……. OMG i cant say that becaue i want all of them so i can have a family xD BTW think of it this way, if we hadnt of had that little arguement, we probably wouldent have become such great friends :) Also,one last thing, you should get kinzchat plus, then we could talk to eachother more easily :)

foxstar wish me luck gonna do a halloween movie with my webkinz in the basement wish me luck. and so you know i love video taping and editing.

foxstar2000

OMGGGGGGG ARE U A KINZ-TUBER? Like, do you make webkinz videos, and put them up on you tube or some thing like that??? If not, i was just really excited because I LOVE MAKING VIDEOS!!!!!!! but i lost the charger for my camera and now i cant do any thing unless my dad orders one, and that would be really expensive! But omg good luck!!! (BTW if u are allowed on you tube, look up a kinz-tuber named CloverPuppy4047 she is awesome!)

no but i love kinztube videos i just make videos for fun. But they are of webkinz. Cloverpuppy4047 is awesome but have you ever seen sassycat143. Epic hooked on signature island

are you a kinztuber if so whats your name

foxstar2000

OMG I WISH! my dad wont let me have a you tube channel untill like, 1-2 years from now witch sucks because me and my cousin really want to make a gaming channel xD But yea, once i am allowed to have a channel on you tube, i will mabye become a kinztuber :)

thanks for the gift

It fine if you put my user send it to EmiliaGG and just so you know im EmiliaHH I friend all on EmiliaGG some on EmiliaHH{my free account}

foxstar2000

Okie, i will send it over rate now. btw i just posted on neo gothic, check it out ;)

foxstar2000

i was waiting for u to reply to my “IM gonna sne du a birthday gift” comment befor i sent you the gift, and now that i know what im gonna send you, im afraid i will send it to the wrong person! XD omg, i just wanna make sure, your user on WW is the Emilia one right? ( I dont wanna put your whole user incase you dont want random friend requests))

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.