What are your Favorite Webkinz?

Home Forums Games – Archives What are your Favorite Webkinz?

This topic contains 17 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  ladybirdkt 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

ladybirdkt

I LOVE Webkinz! Well actually i love pets in real life! tell us what for favorite Webkinz are!

dora

I really would like the german shepard back with maybe a spot design of doggy bones that would be cool. I have a real one an hes the best pet. Also love your turtle out now.

ladybirdkt

eliza81~ The Duck is ADORABLE! I Love the Skunk also! I got the Spotted Turtle a couple of years ago for my Birthday! And The lemon-lime has always been one of my favorite (Even though i did not know what it was called!) !

ladybirdkt

4millie4~ I really like the Holland Lop, and Bichon Frise too!

ladybirdkt

I like the Scottish Terrier, Seaspray Dolphin, Shih Tzu, Siamese Cat, Silk Sparrow, Skunk, Schnauzer, Rockerz Coyote, Rockerz Cat, Ribbon Yorkie, Red Velvet Bunny, Purple Panther, Pug, Pretty Peacock, Powder Puff Porcupine, Polka Dot Dalmatian, Polka Dot Cow, Polka Dot and Striped Bobcat, Pinktastic Peacock, Autumn Owl, Barred Owl, Bengal Tiger, Big Top Elephant, Black Lab ( i think it’s retired),Blossom Sea Turtle, Brilliant Bandit, Budgie, Bulldog, Camo Rhino, Charcoal Cat, Charming Panda, Cheetah, Signature, Cherry Soda Pup, Chickadee, Cookies and Cream Koala, Cotton Candy Puppy, Cotton Top Tamarin, Darling Dino, Dodo Bird, Duck, Eluvant, Fabled Goose (LOVE), Fennec Fox, Gelato Parrot, German Shepherd, Ginger Cat, Girafffe, Golden Turkey, Green Shimmer Snake, Gypsy Vanner, Holland Lop Bunny (LOVE), Ice Swan, Icy Mist Leopard, Lop Bunny, Signature, Lots of Dots Rhino, Lovely Panda, Lynx, Opal Owl, Oriole, Papillon Dog, Petal Puppy, Snowflake Pup, Snowy Owl, Splash Dragon, Spotted Leopard, Spotted Spaniel, Striped Snake, Sunset Giraffe, Tickled Pink Cat, West Highland Terrier, Signature, And Many many more.
      mackenziebourgfan ~ i looked up the Samoyed and it is Really Cute! There are really cute in real life too!

eliza81

i really like the duck and lemon lime gecko. i also like the skunk i just got. if i got any webkinz next it would be the spotted turtle or cotton candy bunny.

The forum ‘Games – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.