What Should I Name My Pet?

Home Forums My Pets What Should I Name My Pet?

This topic contains 1,469 replies, has 221 voices, and was last updated by  honeyclawz 1 month ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

rainelda

Thank you guys! I named my zombie pup Casper and my striped cheeky cat Piper, thanks again! :D

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Fracktail

No problem! I’m glad I could help. :) Congratulations on your new pets!

rainelda

Wow you guys come up with awesome names! XD I have a zombie pup and a stripe cheeky cat I am planning on adopting but I don’t know what to name them, the zombie pup is a boy and the stripe cheeky cat is a girl, any suggestions?

Hi rainelda!!! so awesome that your adopting the zombie pup and the cheeky cat! :D Well I have one suggestion for your boy zombie pup. How about the name Stiches? I only saw one zombie pup named that before in the clubhouse and I thought is was an epic name! Hope you have a great day! ~PJ5

Fracktail

Here are some names for your Zombie Pup: if you want a cute or funny name, I recommend Patches, Barkley, Jinx, Haunt, or Sludge. If you want more sophisticated names, then I like Ghastly, Spectre, Jekyll, Hyde (yes, that Jekyll/Hyde), Cauldron, and Booregard. And, if you’re looking for some conventional names, then I like Terry, Jack, Oliver, Casper, Igor, Franklin (had to include the obligatory reference to Frankenstein’s monster!), or Grover. Now, for your Striped Cheeky Cat! If you like cute names, I suggest Socks, Mittens, Spunky, Streak, Peaches, Muffin, or Piper. If you want fancier-sounding names, then I recommend Cashmere, Mona, Sasha, Pastella (like Pastel and Stella merged. You can just name her Pastel if you want, though), or Seraphine. Finally, if you prefer conventional names, I like Trixie, Patty, Katie, or Ramona. I hope these strike your fancy!

Well for the zombie pup some cute names are Frankie, Gouly, Stitchy, Ghost, Gravey (haha), Walker, Brainy Boo, Stompy, Zumbie, Snickers, Hollow, Creeper, Ooky Boo, and Midnight. For your cheeky cat I would suggest Casey, Snickerdoodle, Fresandria, Vasalissa, Sammy, Lollila, Daniella, Trisha, Pixy, Trixi, Giana, Iredecense, Spectrum, Radiance and Macy:) hope you like em!

LabLover2014

Yay, Kayla Lexy just arrived! She is SO cute!

enjoy your new signature yellow lab!!! :D That’s are really good name you picked for her! I have the regular retired yellow lab and his name is Vanilla. He is the greatest! Vanilla wants to tell Kayla Lexy “Welcome to the Webkinz Family!” :D ~PJ5

LabLover2014

Thanks! Kayla says hi to Vanilla and all your other pets!

Fracktail

Hey, everyone, just some friendly advice from your local Fracktail. :) I know sometimes you might like a name someone came up with, but the whole point of this thread is to share your own unique creations, not someone else’s. Basically what I’m asking is please stop copying names. It’s frustrating when I put effort into helping someone come up with a name and then two posts down I see someone claiming that same name as their own. Now, it’s one thing to make a post before someone else’s moderates and accidentally post the same name, or use the same name that someone else used eight pages ago if you didn’t know it was there. That’s not bad; everyone makes mistakes. But lately I’ve been seeing the same names posted quite some time later than mine…in the same thread. It gets tiresome. I know this isn’t everyone and I apologize to those who don’t do this; if you’re wondering if you do do this, chances are it’s not you. Thanks for your consideration and have fun naming pets!

Hi Everyone :) Hope you all had a spectacular weekend! ;D ok so I just adopted the Siamese cat, silversoft cat, and I ordered the black lab online and it’s coming in the mail soon. Anyways, I definitely need help with naming them! I’m opened to any ideas-creative,funny,cute,bizzare etc….. All three webkinz are probably going to be girls. For the black lab though I would really like a name that is mysterious or night-time like. Can you help me? :) Thank-you! :D ~PJ5

Fracktail

Hi again! HEY I HAVEN’T TALKED TO YOU IN A WHILE. (For reference I literally just replied to your post before I saw this XD) Okay, so for your Black Lab, I like Ebony, Luna, Enigma, or Galaxy. Now, for your cats! I’m going to combine their names since they can mostly work for either of them. Now without further ado! If you want some cute names, I like Mittens, Doodle, Jumbles, Jinx, Buttercup, Puck, Pixie, Marbles, and Bubbles. If you like fancy-sounding names, then I suggest Timpani, Cashmere, Eclair, Luxury, Velvet, Tourmaline, Duchess, Titania or Cleopatra. Finally, if you want some conventional names, I recommend Sylvia, Charity, Mia, Pawline or Clawdia (HAHA I MADE A FUNNY), Leona, Lilly, and Eliza. Hope you like these!

HEY THERE BUD-DAY! XD!!!! I was thinking the exact same thing!!!! we haven’t talked to one another in a LONG LONG TRIPLE LONG TIME!!! :(!!! O and I been needing to tell you something (ill post it on the webkinz-general forum also where we first started talking) BUT this Friday I’m leaving on a 2-month “trip” so I wont been online as much as I usually am. :( bummer……it really does stink…..:( so Imma gonna really miss chatting with ya everyday! Anyways…changing this sad moment…..I really like the names you suggested for my new webkinzs!!! Thanks!!! :D For my black lab I might do the name Galaxy (I really do like that name) but, what do you think about the name Echo? It’s been in my mind constantly and it’s a ‘unique’ name that I don’t see often. It’s mysterious and kinda leaves someone curious…..hehehe so what do you think of that name? :) For me kittens I like the name: Mittens,Duchess,Cashmere, and especially Pawline and Clawdia!!! So ADORABLE!!!!!!!!! hehehehe :D!!!!!! you made a funny!!!! I’ll probably do Pawline and Clawdia for the cats! So awesome!!!!! Again, thanks so much for the awesome names suggestions!!! ok..how may times have I said awesome already?……:/……….anyhoo You helped me a lot :D!

Fracktail

Thank you for your thank you! I’m glad I could help. I like punny names because they’re SO BEAUTIFUL AHAHA. So far I’ve suggested Lollipup, Pupcake (both for Gingerbread Puppies), and now Clawdia and Pawline! Also everyone should name their horse Horace. Horace the hor-uh-se. Actually, I lied. That was a lame joke. (But it’s my favorite joke.) And Echo’s a really good name! You should use it. But OH NOOO YOU’RE LEAVING FOR TWO MONTHS!!! That makes me feel sad! (Don’t mind my lacking description of my emotions, that’s just how I talk. I write all the time but then when I open my mouth I just end up pointing out the obvious like some sort of Sesame Street character. It’s weird.) Well, have fun on your trip! Wouldn’t want to put a damper on your enjoyment, after all. :D Can’t wait to hear back from you!

AND thank you for the thank you to my thank you ;D!!!! I LOVE punny names! Your punny names are AWESOME! :D Lollipup and Pupcake are so hilariously cute! XD! Yes, whenever i adopt me a horse I will definitely name it Horace! So epic!!! HAHAHA…..WAIT WHY IS MY CAPS LOCK BUTTON ON? ugh……I’m glad you like the name Echo! :D I waited to adopt my black lab until I read your comment about the name. I wanted to make sure my new, awesome, funny, and super FUN FRIEND approved of it! ;D And it’s completely a ok that you don’t type with emotions smiley thing-a-mc-bobs! I’m cool with it….call me MR.Chilly Cool….ok now THAT was a lame joke…… :/ ……….well yup im leaving tomorrow for an ‘adventure’ so hopefully we can chat some more tonight before I go :( gonna miss talking with you! :(

Fracktail

NO KEEP THE CAPS LOCK ON, CAPS LOCK IS BEAUTIFUL. DO NOT FEAR THE CAPS LOCK. EMBRACE THE CAPS LOCK. (I should know, because caps lock is like my default setting or something. I might need to get that fixed.) And aw, you could have adopted it without me! My opinion doesn’t mean squat if the name is good for you, because it’s your pet and not mine so I shouldn’t be the one to say whether a name is bad or not. FREEDOM FOR EVERYONE. And thank you for the large quantity of compliments! I feel bad now because I didn’t give you a shower of compliments yet. So, uh, here goes: you’re funny, understanding, unique, and all-around awesome! YAY!!! Hopefully I will be able to talk to you some more before your trip. If not, well, have fun on said trip! :D

Well if I had a black lab Id name her one of these… Luna, Maxine, Moonstone, Iridessa, Dusk, Galline, Void, Velvet, Black Satin (or satin), Gothita, Nova, Galaxy, Valentine, Oolong, Rooibos, Onyx, Celestina, Midna, Abracadabra, Mystique, Gypsy, Genelle, Sadie, and Venus. Hope you like these:)

Thank-you kingdomheartsnerd!!! :D I really like your name suggestions too :) I especially liked: Gothita, Galaxy, Moonstone, and Mystique! Awesome! O and I saw one of your drawings in the share center the other day and I thought it was REALLY good!!! I love art and drawing so I enjoy complimenting people who do a spectacular job :D Hope you have a great day! ~PJ5

Awww thanks lol. I thought it was a cute concept for a future pet so you never know:) as in glad these names stood out to you! Let me know what you end up naming her:)

your very welcome :D! If your drawing ever becomes a future webkinz, I will definitely adopt one!!! It’s so epic looking! :D I loved the names you picked out for my black lab but, for days this one word constantly was in my mind so I decided to name my lab after it. Her name is Echo :) Awesome and mysterious :D Well I hope to talk to you soon! Have an awesomely spectacular epic-ness day! ~PJ5

Comments are closed.