What Should I Name My Pet?

Home Forums My Pets What Should I Name My Pet?

This topic contains 1,469 replies, has 221 voices, and was last updated by  honeyclawz 1 month ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

hollow79

I like the name Koda for your coyote. My black wolf is named that

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pokekinz

I have a Black Wolf, too! His name is Shadow.

I have a Webkinz Black Wolf as well! I named her Edme, after a she-wolf in the “Wolves Of The Beyond” book series. I loved that book series! ***MidnightQueen***

Mine is named Taro <3

Fracktail

I don’t have a Black Wolf, but if I did I would name him Marvin and dress him up like you-know-who. I even have a Martian Helmet ready to go! (Yes I know that will ruin the wolf’s majestic-ness but hey, Looney Tunes’ll do that to ya)

Pokekinz

I actually don’t really like how the Black Wolf looks like online. He should be fluffier! Fluffyness is so great!

Fracktail

Yeah, he does look a little weird online. My only problem with it is the ears; they’re not very well-rounded, so they look more like horns than ears. Perhaps Shadow is secretly a goat. (That would be rather interesting.)

Pokekinz

Mmm. If you look at him from the front they look a little boxy. (Psst! I’m on WW right now, So if this moderates quickly, and you can get on WW, we can meet at the Clubhouse KC+ Trading Room if you want.)

Fracktail

Ack, I was at school when this moderated. D: Maybe one day we’ll be able to get online together. And visit each other’s virtual houses. Maybe even play some glitchy checkers. XD

Pokekinz

That’s OK. Didn’t moderate quickly enough, anyway. I can’t get on WW very often. I would want to go to the park in KC+. Then we can go around and see if anyone reconizes us. XD One person actually did reconize me from my art. It would be pretty cool to be famous in WW for the Story/Script thingy and/or our art. Too bad there isn’t a checkers game board thingy (I like the word thingy) at the park. I think they have Link’d, though, which is almost as good, and a lot less glitchy. XD Plus, whenever it glitches for me, it sems to be mostly in my opponent’s favor. Either that or I only notice when it glitches in their favor.

Fracktail

Heh, that’d be interesting (being famous on Webkinz). I doubt anyone would recognize me, though. Maybe I should get another Whimsy Dragon and name it Fracktail so I can use it as my avatar. Would that be weird? I was considering doing that. And I dunno, glitches are pretty random by their very nature. I don’t pay much attention to who’s benefitting from it because I’m too busy laughing at the fact that all the checkers are highlighted at once. XD

Pokekinz

Crud, there’s a “g” in “recognize.” Didn’t know that. Well, the I wouldn’t have an avatar so it would be “Orion and Fracktail” or something. I would prefer it if people recognized us by our pets, anyway. Xp I wouldn’t stop you, anyway (Not that I could). I just don’t like getting pets to make them my avatar, because I feel like every pet needs to different and SPECIAL! (And the the pink backround an sparkles came raining down)

Fracktail

*eats sparkles and pink stuff* This tastes awful! *eats some more* And I see your point, that would be weird. Especially since it’d be like I was walking around with my own pets. WHAT And besides, I want to see people run in terror when they see Helix strolling around the park. Heh heh. HEH HEH.

webkinzlol17

i would recomend or a girl cara, sasha, kalara, mya, or kaycee. for a boy spark, flash, marco, luke, mince or josh.

Pokekinz

Hullo folks. OK, so I’m getting a coyote for Christmas, and he needs a name. I usually prefer actual names, but sometimes I like words as named or made-up names. Any suggestions?

Pokekinz

Oops. I meant names, not named.

Well for your coyote I’d suggest Kota, Cody, Luke, Kellin, Adrian, Chance, Chase, Tanner, Kyle, Dimitri, Miles, Drake, and Taylor. I’ll give you a couple of my spice/tea inspired names on the side too:) Chamomile, Oolong, Roobios, Kale, Duke Cardiff, pepper, and lemonpepper:)

Pokekinz

I like Oolong. Sounds weird (In a good way). Oooooooloooooong! I’m not sure that suits my coyote, though. I feel like I should go get some sort of seal now and name him Oolong. XD

Mmm see I thought it was good cuz it’s a type of tea lol. Tea and coyotes/wolves totally fit for me lol. Spirit is another nice name:)

Congrats on the coyote!!!! Awesome webkinz!!! :D I only have a couple of names in mind: Alpha and Cherokee. Again, congrats on the epic webkinz!!!

Fracktail

*gasps* YOU’RE GETTING THE COYOTE?!?! Congratulations! Will it be weird if I help you name him? I felt like it would be weird but my ridiculous brain won’t let me leave anyone nameless. So here are some names! For the “actual name” category, I like Dakota, Larry, Randolph, Lyle, Rosco, Clarence, Sylvester, Rigby, and Farley. If you want some funny-sounding names, then I like Slinky, Snickers, Rocky, Skeeter, or Croco. Hope you like them!

Pokekinz

Lessee…… So far I like Lyle the best. Makes me think of the insurance salesman that’s an otter from Animal Crossing. Probably because his name’s Lyle. I’m still taking suggestions for names, though, because I MUST BE ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN WHEN I NAME HIM!!!!!! So let me know if you get any more ideas for names, please. Also, I don’t think it’s weird of you help me name him.

Fracktail

I’ve never played Animal Crossing, I swear! I know this sounds unconvincing coming from someone like me, but I really haven’t. I want to, though! It sounds really fun to be the mayor of a town populated by small anthropomorphic creatures. Gonna have to wait for Christmas for that one, though. :( That’s a weird coincidence that there’s already a salesman named Lyle, though; I just thought it sounded salesman-ish. Guess I’m not the only one. Also, I like the names Mortimer, Slick, Rowley, or Carbuncle. Not as good as the last batch, I know, but I’m tired. (Also I am on the edge of my seat waiting for someone to suggest “Wile E.” for your coyote)

Pokekinz

I don’t have that Animal Crossing. I have Animal Crossing: Wild World, which I guess is kinda out-dated now. :/ UGH, I WANT THE 3DS SOOOOO MUCH!!!! Or the 2Ds. Either way. And yeah, I’m suprised no one suggested “Wile E. Coyote” (Super Genius) yet. Or Wily. Or Willy. Which I don’t think really suit his personality, anyway, so I guess that works out.

Fracktail

URG I WANT ONE TOO. I really want the new Pokémon game because OH MY GOODNESS I GET TO PET MY POKEMON AND FEED THEM PUFF-CAKES. Do you know how much I have always wanted to pet a Garbodor. And they’re even remaking Hoenn! YOU CAN FLY ON YOUR POKÉMON AAAH *spontaneously combusts* (Also eeee Wile E. Coyote. And nah, I guess it wouldn’t fit his personality or make much sense at all, but that’s okay because Looney Tunes. You have no idea how much I love Looney Tunes. Did I mention that I really like Looney Tunes???)

Pokekinz

Haha, me too! Why aren’t there any Looney Tunes on Netflix?! Dang it. I would want to pet a Froakie. FROOOOAAAAAKIEEEEE!!!! He’s so cute. And he evolves into a NINJA FROG! So yeah, if I got Y version, I would get a Froakie.

NMKID

I have a husky named Dekota. You can take that name if you want to. I think it sounds pretty cool for huskies, foxxes, or coyotes.

Well if suggest these names for your chipmunk: for the girls, Brittany, Shylynn, Ria, Daniella, Cocoa, Latte, Carmella, Shantea, Autumn Spice, Nutmeg, Lavender, Vanillian, Cinnamon Spice, Vernabelle, And Farida. Boy named would be Desmond, Chance, Chase, Darren, Zachary, Louis, Zoom, Benny, and Chip or Dale. Non-gender specific names would be Carmel, Creampuff, Choconut, Nutterbutter, Roobios, Zesty, Tealeaf, Daze, Velvet, and Toffee. Hope you like:)

zinzogs

Hello :3 I’ve had a Webkinz Signature Chipmunk for nearly half a year now and I really need names, any gender! I haven’t been able to think of one because I’m pretty picky.

Fracktail

Well, if you want cute-sounding names, I like Chippy, Jumbles, Doodle, Chester, Deedee, Nutsy, and Chubbs. If you want more elegant-sounding names, then I recommend Oregano, Basil, Adagio, Cashmere, or Sasha. Finally, if you want some conventional names, then I suggest Chica, Mitzi, Buster, Benji, or Patsy. I hope one of these strikes your fancy!

If you want some names, i got lots of em. Here are just a few off the top of my head. Chippey, Martha, Bob, Joe, Redd, Mary Jane, Mary, Jane, Pie, Meghan, Juliet, Lyla, Violet, Violette, Lammy, Hammy, Chip, Amanda, Anna, Jules, Julie, Luka, Debbie, Susie, Kelly, Henry, David, Anthony, Cheryl, Daisy, Henry, Mark, Eve, Anita, Anne, Johnny, Foxy, Chi, Gennelle, Chennelle, Mercedes, Pink, Ginger, Adam, Nutmeg, Cashmere, Doodles and Lavender. If you want a more chipmunk type of name, I like Doodles, Chip, Basil, Reggie, Whipped cream (Like i said, off the top of my head), Spots, June, April, May, Pink, Oregano and Rovee. I hope you find and of these names useful! ;) Jillyjills979 ;)

Comments are closed.