What Should I Name My Pet?

Home Forums My Pets What Should I Name My Pet?

This topic contains 1,469 replies, has 221 voices, and was last updated by  honeyclawz 1 month ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

silvermist03

What kind of names are you looking for? God bless, Silvermist03

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

MEGWEBKINZ

Hi! I am going to be buying the Decade Dragon when it comes out. Can you guys help me with name suggestions? Thank you so much!!!! ~Hug a Pug~

greensleaves

MEGAWEBKINZ, I have some suggestions based around the number ten and some that I thought sounded good for a dragon. Boy: Didactylus, Duncan, Decimus, and Wendel. Girl: Decima, Weran, Decatheren, and Deren.

Hi silvermist03! That’s so cool that your getting a springy kangaroo! (I’ll be honest, I didn’t even know that this pet existed until I saw it was gonna be pom on ganzworld :P) ok so names. How about April, Anise, Blossom, Brooke, Cora, Indigo, Leilani, Raine or Skye? I can’t think of anything else right now (and I really can’t think of any boy names). I hope one of these suits you!

silvermist03

Oh my gosh!!! April is perfect!!! Thank you!!! God bless, Silvermist03

@silvermist03. :) :) :) so glad I could help you!! #lovethekangaroo

silvermist03

Any name ideas for a springy kangaroo? I want something light and spring-y. ( I mean season spring-y not bouncy.) God bless, Silvermist03

hollow79

Okay, i will suggest a few more “normal” names : How about Madison, Sparks, Haven, Piper, Reed, Rhyme, Sarah, Alex, Ella, Dina, Liana, Lilly, Blue Belle, Flower, Blue Bonnet, Pearl, Lady, Queen, Princess, Hazel, Hannah, Cindy, Lindy, Mindy, Mandy, Amanda, Mazie, Jane, Brooke, Emma, Emily, Jena, Jean, Jillian, Madeline, Grace, Trinity, Jade, Hope….idk really what you have in mind for so i hope you find one!

Comments are closed.