What Should I Name My Pet?

Home Forums My Pets What Should I Name My Pet?

This topic contains 1,469 replies, has 221 voices, and was last updated by  honeyclawz 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hey guys! Could I have some signature calico cat names?? I just ordered her (him?) and I seriously have NO CLUE what to name it :P Thanks! :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Starkinz

Wow! A signature calico?? Congrats :D For names, I’m thinking maybe Sabrina, Blaire, Melody, or Skye for a girl. For a boy, you could do Jai, Kuma, or Ember?? Hope this helps you ;)

hollow79

Wow! Nice! I’ve been wanting one of those for a long time now! Does it have the code? here are some names – Toffee, Taffy, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Callie/Cali, California, Dakota, Smokey, Cliff, Steel, Orange, Black, Koda, White, Whitney, Winter, Autumn, Sugar N Spice & All Things Nice (Or just Sugar & Spice), Sprinkles, Cupcake…That’s all I can think of right now! Hope you find one that works for you! :)

No code! Ok, don’t think I’m trying to brag here, but I got her off eBay for a pretty good price, and she’s in gorgeous condition! (I’m deciding between Autumn and Harlequin for her name) thanks for all the name suggestions :D

hollow79

Some names for a brown dog ~ Cocoa, Mocha, Cocoa Puff, Coffee, Espresso, Cafe Latte, Sugar N’ Spice, Cinnamon Kiss, Nutmeg, Spicy Cocoa, Hot Chocolate….Hope you find one! :)

Anyone have name suggestions for a girl Shnauzer and a girl Rockerz Poodle? Thanks!

That funny that you’re getting a Brown Dog too, because my brother and I JUST got Brown Dogs!

silvermist03

For the Shnauzer, I instantly though of Hermione, I know that doesn’t fit very well, but I just finished reading Harry Potter for the first time. :) Other names, Samantha, Alexis or Alexandria, Kim, Katie, Meghan, Lilly, Sarah, Kayla, Jordan, Giselle, Lorelei, Rachel, Joanna, Josie, Belle. I have a ton more if you don’t like any of these and would like to hear some more. For the poodle, I’m going to repeat a few of the names from above. Kayla, Katie, Josie, Joanna, Samantha, Belle, Lorelei, Rachel, Giselle, Heather, Juliet, Kathryn, Lisa, Mary?, Rebekah or Rebecca, Bekah, Ella. I also have a lot more for this too if you don’t like any of those and would like to see some more. Hope this helps!! ;) God bless, Silvermist03

It does help! I’d love to see more! But I’m definitely NOT going to EVER name ANY of my pets Sarah. That’s my name, it it would be very weird. Those are great names! But not the type I usually name my pets. Does that make any sense? XD Have a great day!

How do you come up with these? They’re awesome!!

silvermist03

Thanks. :) As for how I come up with them. I lot of them are my, my friends, my pets, my siblings names, or just a name I really like or think fits that certain pet very well. Alexis is my dogs name. Katie, Meghan, Lilly Sarah, Kayla, Jordan, Giselle, Lorelei, and Bekah are my friends. Rachel and Joanna are names in my family. Belle and Samantha I’m just loved for a long time. Mary was going to be the name of the new baby, except when she turned out to be a he! ( He’s named Matthew now. :) Well, I guess that’s a little more that you asked for. ;)

LabLover2014

Do you guys have a good name for a Brown Dog?

tarayvonne

Boomer, Boomerang, Autumn, Chip, Coco, Fudge, Hershey, Mocha, Snickers, Bailey, Charlie Brown, Penny, Peanut, Sable, Tanner, Tawney, Umber, Ember, Kitkat. Hope that helps LabLover2014.

Pokekinz

……… Parker, maybe? Sorry, can’t think of much, hah.

Hmm… How about Chico, Dulce, Nutterbutter, Nutella, David, Tarrence, Teddy, Brownie batter, Patches, Dazey, Fluffkinz, Spunky, Rowdy, and Hershey:)

hollow79

Some names could be: Watermelon Pup : Melon, Melonee, Sour Patch, Sour Citrus, Citrus Berry, Fruiticious, Tuity Fruity, Watermelon, Extreme, Air Head, Sour Patch Watermelons….Hmm, this one’s a toughie! Hope you find one!

Comments are closed.