What Should I Name My Pet?

Home Forums My Pets What Should I Name My Pet?

This topic contains 1,469 replies, has 221 voices, and was last updated by  honeyclawz 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

monster_high

I NEED NAMES FOR MY PINK PONY AND RAINBOW PEGASUS BOTH ARE GIRLS AND I WANT THEM TO CORRASPOND WITH THE PET

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Fracktail

I believe I can help you! For the Pink Pony, some good names would be Shimmer, Trixie, Sherbet, Bubbles, or Tourmaline. As for your Rainbow Pegasus, Spectrum, Confetti, Starstruck, or Prism would fit very nicely. Hope you like them!

monster_high

thanks those are brill names :)

prprprprp

I answered to your other request for those names. :) Would you mind looking there? If you can’t find it, then I could find it for you and copy and paste it here. :)

KristenS

does anyone have some ideas for a name for a dog?

Fracktail

Assuming you’re talking about the free dog that you can choose when you first get an account, I think some good names would be Butterscotch, Lily, Levi, Caramel, Sandy, and Barkley. However, I think these would work with most other dog Webkinz as well. :)

prprprprp

Well, I’m not sure what dog you are talking about, KristenS, but I will give you some names for dogs in general (though I can give better names for the specific type): Fido, Barkey, Whisker, Cutie, Vannessa, or Mikey. :) If you could specify what kind and what gender I might be able to give you names that go better with the pet, but that is all I could think right now for dogs in general. :) Hope I helped! :) Tell me if you didn’t like these and wanted others, I’m sure I could think of some more soon. :)

Hey guys! I want to adopt my new Airedale terrier but I don’t know what to name it! My mom suggested Lexi. What do you guys think? Please leave your suggestions below! It doesn’t matter whether it’s a girl or a boy. Thanks!

Fracktail

I think Lexi is an adorable name! :) If you’re not satisfied with that, though, then some other names that I like are Ginger, Poppy, Cinnamon, Scruffy, Mack, and Biscut. Hope you like them!

prprprprp

Hi @JaneOfAllTrades, Lexi is cute, but if you don’t like it, then here are some more name ideas for you: Girl: Lucy, Matty, Scruffy, Ariel, Linda, Cinnnamon Spice and Everything Nice, Cinnamon, Elizabeth, or Spice. Boy: Max, Emmanuel, Liam, Willie, Scruffy, Beardsly, Miguel, Jonathan, or Maxwell. Any gender: Cookie, Cinnamon, Browned, Cookie Crumbs, Brownie, or Cumin. Hope you like the names! :) Just reply if you don’t and you want more! :)

Just got the Webkinz Zombie Puppy!!! He is just sooooo cute:)

prprprprp

Need names? :D What gender? If not, what will you name them?

So if the mystic purple hedgehog comes out, and if it is not deluxe, i will be getting one all because of my awesome friend dogfish! but i need a good name for a girl. plmk thanks :)

Fracktail

Well, if you want it to sound ethereal and mysterious, then you could name her Nebula, Cosmos, Galaxia, Celeste, or Rosetta; most names of celestial bodies such as planets, galaxies, or stars could also qualify (Neptune or Andromeda are a few of my favorites). If you want a perky, fun name, then Bubbles, Tinker, or Prickles should do the trick. And if you just want a regular, everyday name, then Stella and Esther are probably the best choices (as they both mean “star” in Latin and Persian, respectively).

thanks so much fracktail! wait i think you were talking to me lol!those are really awesome names! prickles is adorable. I think ill name her Stella or Amethyst. would you mind in i use your name?

Fracktail

No problem! (And yes, I was talking to you, Midnight, haha.). And of course you can use those names! I love creating names for Webkinz; each name has a different personality, and so it’s almost like I’m creating a character for a story. (I love writing stories, so you can see why I like it so much. :P) Anyone else who needs a name can use them as well, by the way; after all, that’s what I’m here for. :)

prprprprp

Hi MidnightFireflires15, sorry I saw this late! Well, I guess better late then never! :) Anyway, here are some good girl names for your mystic purple hedgehog: Mystical, Sparkle, Prickle Pickle, (random name I thought up lol xD) Magical, Enchantment, Galleria, Celestial, Aurora, Stella, Borealis, Esther, or Meridia. :) Hope you liked my names!

Comments are closed.