What Should I Name My Pet?

Home Forums My Pets What Should I Name My Pet?

This topic contains 1,469 replies, has 221 voices, and was last updated by  honeyclawz 1 month ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

grrlpeach

I need a name for a girl Rockerz Raccoon! I prefer human names.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

obvsamermaid

I would go with something really cool sounding like Zoe or Zenith. Names of the “cool kids” in 90′s tv shows.

Hi, guys! So, if any of you need name suggestions for your little cute Webkinz pets, I’ll gladly help! I just need what type of Webkinz they are, gender(If that figured out, if it isn’t it’s okay), what month you got them(for a birstone name or a flower, etc), and some names you were thinking for them(That doesn’t have to be put). I’ll gladly help you guys! LOL I would use the names, but, uhh, a lot of ym pets have all of the names I like. XD

GhostKinz

i have a question for the share center. I submitted my images and they don’t show up on my page, do i have to wait a little for someone to check them?

Yup! You have to wait at least 2-7 days for them to be accepted.

TaffyKitty12

Hi, MLP! Ooh, that’s pretty cool! :D If you don’t mind, can I ask you for suggestions for my one Webkinz pet? I have an unadopted Morkie Puppy that I got this past Christmas, and I’m nearly positive that I’ll make it girl. The names I initially thought of were Claudia and Paula, but I cannot use those because “Paula” is now the name of my signature black bear, and my curlique zing so named “Clawdia”…. a punny twist of sorts on the name “Claudia”. It’s been hard of me to think of any other names, and I don’t want the poor gal to stay nameless for too much longer, if you know what I mean? Thanks in advance! ^-^ Please let me know if you need any more info!

I currently have 118 Webkinz, all with names (not I mention I made a list of te Webkinz that I want that has 5ish pages and 50ish Webkinz per page, all with names), so, if anyone needs a name, I’ll gladly help!

WOW!!!!!!!! THAT’S A LOT! I’m so jealous!!!! I only have 50-60 pets. You’re so lucky! Yes, I would love some names! I got a few zings a few days ago, I got Cordy, Checkers, and Waffle. I’m keeping Waffle for a name. Their genders aren’t chosen yet, but I need boy names. Ganz still has to give me the codes. That was so nice of you, CuteHEart!

My Sister once tried to name her cow “leche” (which is Spanish for milk) and Webkinz said it was “inappropriate” and didn’t allow it. They didn’t let me name my pet “boyega” for the same reason. Huh. Does anyone know why?

TaffyKitty12

Hello there, MissCarrieFrancesFisher! Aw, that’s too bad :/ ‘Leche’ would’ve been such a cute name for a cow. To be honest, I’m not quite sure why webkinz does that. The naming rules can honestly be pretty weird at times. I one time tried to name a husky “Frostbite”, but it wouldn’t let me, so I had to change it to “Frostpaw”. They wouldn’t let me name my husky that, but I’ve seen multiple webkinz online that have bad words as names or are named something extremely inappropriate, and I honestly would’ve reported them if I knew how. I personally think they need to update their rules, but that’s just me. I know I wasn’t of much help, but I wanted to let you know that you’re not the only one! I hope you have a very nice day!

That is strange. It MIGHT mean a swear word????

Hi everyone! I need a name for my sparkling pegasus! I have a few ideas, but would like some suggestions and everyone’s opinion after I choose. I was thinking swiftwind from She-Ra which my mom watched when she was little and passed on to us. Or maybe Brietta from barbie the magic pegasus, I loved that movie plus think the name sounds pretty. Idk I like naming my pets of of characters that have some nostalgic meaning lol. If you guys have better suggestions plmk!

TaffyKitty12

Hi, MidnightFireflies17! First off, congrats on your sparkling Pegasus! :D I’m sorry I didn’t congrats you initially, I saw that you won, but I forgot to congratulate the winners! Those are nice names! I don’t think I have any suggestions that would be better, but here are a few, just in case you’d like them: Cheval (“horse” in French), Mia, Ava, Abigail, Ella, Alexa, Aurora, and Ember :) Good luck finding a name for your new pet!

Hi Taffy! Thank you :) Those are all very pretty names I like them all! I considered Aurora too before you said so lol great mines think alike! Cheval is really creative! Pciking a name is going to be really hard. If we aren’t already friends on webkinz add me if you would like :) my user is 4555056

TaffyKitty12

(Sorry this is a late reply) You’re welcome! :) Thank you! Oh wow, really? That’s a really funny coincidence! XD But hey, that is true; great minds do think alike! :) That’s okay, picking names can be really tough, I have a lot of unnamed pets for exactly that reason :P Sure, I’d love to add you! :D I’m not sure if we’re friends yet or not, but if we aren’t, my usernames are WarriorCat1010 and bbdoll11 :)

PEBBLES1973

Pick Swiftwind. I chose that name for my unicorn with ribbons. The cartoon She-Ra is on Netflix & so is He-Man. He-man’s real name is Prince Adam, & She-Ra’s is Adora. Adam is Adora’s twin sister. I like both shows.

Comments are closed.