What Should I Name My Pet?

Home Forums My Pets What Should I Name My Pet?

This topic contains 1,469 replies, has 221 voices, and was last updated by  honeyclawz 1 month ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Still need names for a female Siberian Husky! Also, female Ice Cream Pup and female Daisy Pig names would be appreciated! :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Name suggestions for a female Siberian Husky? :) ~ You have a superb stockpile of names, CuteHeart!

marroncream

I have three new pets arriving tomorrow; a white poodle i’m naming Blair, a schnauzer i’m naming Hamish, and a spotted dinosaur which I haven’t had a name yet! She’s a girl and I’d really appreciate some name ideas!

ilovemoonie

Hello, marroncream! Congratulations on your new Webkinz! :D The White Poodle, Schnauzer, and Spotted Dinosaur all sound very cute! ^-^ If you still need name suggestions for the dinosaur, here are a few for you!: Abigail, Zoe, Danielle, Dottie or Dot, Ruby, Rachel, Amethyst, (I’m assuming this is the pink dinosaur, right?), Bella, Diana, or Scarlett. I hope these are okay, and good luck naming your new pet! I hope you enjoy the three of them! :)

So… I need name suggestions. I just ordered a Icy Mist Leopard off Amazon, and I don’t know what to name her! I am almost positive I am gonna make her a girl, so names would be appreciated XD

Hello, @peachykinz101! Congrats on your new pet! I’m sure the Icy Mist Leopard is adorable! As at as names go, I would suggest possibly Misty, Icicle, Iceberg, Snowflake, Nova, Aurora (Aurora borealis is the northern lights), Avalanche, Blizzard, Frostbite, Raindrop, Snowbelle, Winter, Winifred/Winnie, Shimmer, Sparkle, Eve, Frost, Henrietta, Norah, Layla, Ember, Emma/Emmy, Harriet, Arctic, Polar, Addison/Addy, Neptune, Clarissa/Claire, Rebecca/Becky, Breeze, Cirrus, Tinsel, Holly, or Belle. I hope I helped!

Thanks so much @emilycuteheart! I’m going to name her Neptune! You have great name suggestions:)

ilovemoonie

Hi, peachykinz101! Congratulations on your Icy Mist Leopard! It’s a really cute pet! ^-^ I’m sorry I wasn’t able to give you any name suggestions for it! I meant to reply to this a few days ago, but I forgot… :P EmilyCuteHeart gave you some great suggestions, though, and I think Neptune is a wonderful choice! I hope you enjoy her! ^-^

grrlpeach

I need names for a girl sparkle harp seal

Hi, @grrlpeach! Congrats on the new pet! The Sparkle Harp Seal looks really cute! How about Tinsel, Frost, Sadie, Snowbelle, Iceberg, Icicle, Sara/Sarah, December, Raindrop, Eve, Aurora, Grace, Holly, Greta, Glory/Gloria, Miracle, Justice, Blizzard, Frostbite, Nova, Ellie, Mordecai, Chilly/Chillie, Poinsetta, Jordan, Kate/Katie, Layla, Brenna, Julie, Meagan, Madison/Maddie, Missy, Shimmer, Stalagmite/Stalactite, Coral, Blossom/Bloom, or Misty. I hope I helped!

Comments are closed.