What Should I Name My Pet?

Home Forums My Pets What Should I Name My Pet?

This topic contains 1,469 replies, has 221 voices, and was last updated by  honeyclawz 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

fruf2013

I love word names! Mystery, Memory, Justice, Liberty, Maize, Willow, Aspen, Echo, Princess, Blossom, Mercedes, Fyre, FyreFly for girls. For boys, Rayne, Ocean, Duke, Echo could work too, etc. I love food names as well. Cupcake, Strudel, Pancake, Flapjack, Snickers, Shasta, Sprite, Pretzel, Chowder, Gelato. Of course regular names work as well. Mercutio, Rhett, Nicodemus for boys. Lily, Penelope, Rose, Tara for girls. Or name them after a character! Jekyll, Shakespeare, Dionysus, Cleopatra, etc. Good luck naming everyone!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

IndigoZap

Hey, I need names for a Trops Zing, a Waffle ZIng, and a Senna Zing.

Well, I still need a name for that Siberian Husky! I got her last month and I really want to adopt her, but I’m clueless on names. Someone heeelp! I would really appreciate suggestions.

Hey! I’m not sure if you’ve named her yet or not, but here are some name suggestions: ~~ Chinook, Clara, Kalani, Kota, Luna, Neve, River, and Sasha ~~ Good luck and congrats on your husky! :)

ilovemoonie

Hi, ResonatingThunder! I’m so sorry for the late reply, by the way!! D: I just now saw your posts about needing names for a female Siberian Husky…LuckyTheBeagle gave you some great names, but if you’d still like some more, here’s a few that might work: Breeze, Alaska, Siberia, Sierra, Crystal, Cassie, Blizzard, Sky (or Skye), Sandra, Tundra, Kira, Cheyenne, or anything relating to snow, like Snowflake, Snowfall, Snowdrift, etc. I hope these help, and good luck finding the perfect name for your husky! :D

Thank you for the name suggestions, LuckyTheBeagle and moonie! I have decided to use both of your suggestions, and combine the two names, River and Breeze, to name her Riverbreeze. :) Yay, I can finally adopt her! XD

ilovemoonie

You’re welcome, Resonatingthunder! I must say, I really like the name you decided on; Riverbreeze sounds like a very pretty and unique name for her! ^-^ I’m glad you can finally adopt your husky, and I hope you enjoy her! :)

I like Genevieve (pronounced either “Zhan-vee-ev,” the French way, or “Jen-a-veev,” the English/American way), Lacey, & Camilia. :)

craftfun

I just ordered a jellybean puppy! Im thinking of: Aliyah, Erin, Quinn, Lacey, Camilia, Eliza, Camryn, Rowen, Gwen, and Genevieve. Which of these do you like?? What other names?? (Shes a girl!) thanksss xoxo

ilovemoonie

Hi, craftfun! Congrats on your Jellybean Puppy; it looks like such a cute pet! ^-^ I think all the names you’re considering are great, but I especially like “Lacey”, “Gwen”, and “Aliyah”. I think whichever one you decide on will be fine, though! I can’t think of any other names right now, but I’ll let you know if I come up with any. Good luck, and enjoy your new pet! :D

Comments are closed.