What Should I Name My Pet?

Home Forums My Pets What Should I Name My Pet?

This topic contains 1,469 replies, has 221 voices, and was last updated by  honeyclawz 1 month ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

jammershark

Wow! I have not been on here in six months………..I have been busy lol. Anyway, I am thinking about getting a 10 Year Magic W Pup. What do you guys think about the name Tenzi?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hey, jammershark! I think Tenzi is a great name for the 10 Year Magic W Pup! It’s both creative and adorable! :) If you do decide to purchase it, I think you’ll like it – it’s more of a turquoise color rather than the light blue seen in most pictures, but it’s quite cute and soft, a great pet overall! Let us know if you do end up getting one!

jammershark

@EmilyCuteHeart I definitely will let you guys know when I adopt it! Thank you so much for the feedback and I hope 2020 is a great year for you! ~Jammershark

pompom323

hey people of the forums I entered a corgi dog contest and if I win, I have no idea what I should name it. anyone have any ideas?

i too entered it and have no idea what i would name it if i won it. i would probably name it after a tv show or movie character. that’s how i name most of my Webkinz pets :) angelgirldog7

jammershark

Hi guys! In the last page, I was saying I was going to adopt a Pitbull Puppy. I adopted it and it is a boy named Jaxon. @princejackson5 suggested the name Jax and @Oldshowsrock58 suggested the name Jason. I did a mash-up so Jax+Jason=Jaxon. Have a good week everyone!

@jammershark that’s neat! i am glad i could be of help to you! have fun with your new pet!!! P.S are we friends on WW? if not, friend me! UN is angelgirldog7

jammershark

@princejackson5 Happy Birthday! I’ll have to think on the Swirly Curl Unicorn but for the Ribbon Lion, I would call him Flame or Pyro.

Unfortunately I didn’t get to purchase the webkinz cheeky cat or cheeky dog, nor the Pegasus, and unicorn :( eBay is tricky sometimes hehe :D but I would still love any name suggestions for the Swirly Curl Unicorn (girl) and Ribbon Lion (boy) :D thank you so much! I hope you and your webkinz are doing webkin-TASTIC ;D! ~PJ5

for the unicorn, may i suggest Ariel and Selene, and for the lion, how about Jungle,Robby, or Happy? hope this helps! if i think of any more i’ll let you know! angelgirldog7

@Oldshowsrock58, I LOVE your name suggestions!! Both Ariel and Selene are too cute and pretty!! I love Happy too!! :D super adorable!! These are awesome name suggestions! :D Thank you so much for your help!! ~PJ5

Comments are closed.