What Should I Name My Pet?

Home Forums My Pets What Should I Name My Pet?

This topic contains 1,469 replies, has 221 voices, and was last updated by  honeyclawz 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Morningdew12

Hi everyone!! I hope people know that this forum still exists… I bought a rooster plush a few days ago and I need a name for it! I was thinking of going with Foghorn Leghorn from Looney Tunes, but I also found the name Doodle-doo online. I think I’ll try to stick with male names since I don’t know how weird it’d be to give my rooster a female name! lol!! Should I stick with what I have? What do you guys think??

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hi Morningdew12! If I’m not too late, I think Doodle-doo is a really cute name for a rooster. I also thought of Rusty and Nugget (if you are fine with a food related name). Enjoy your new pet!

Morningdew12

Oh those are great suggestions!! Unfortunately I already named him Turken Bakey because it was something funny that my friend had said! If they never said that, I think I’d go with Doodle-doo or Rusty! Ty @seafoampeanut

kinzklipfan

Hey guys! I just bought a Lil’Kinz Hummingbird a few days ago. She’s going to be a girl, and I have a few name ideas. I was thinking Anastasia, Amira, Amelia, or Maleah (spelling variants possible). I think my top two are Amelia or Maleah. My mom likes Amelia because of Amelia Earhart (you know, she was a pilot and the Hummingbird flies? lol) but I really like Maleah too. What do you guys think, or do you have any other ideas?

kittymade10

Hi there! Hmm, how about Melanie, Natalie, or Victoria? I love you name ideas! I think Amelia is pretty clever! :)

kinzklipfan

Yikes, I forgot about this forum post! Anyway, I ended up buying two of them! They came together in a lot. One had a code and one didn’t, so I went with my gut and named the coded one Maleah. I actually haven’t named the other one yet. Thank you for your name suggestions! I like them all (and I’m partial to the name Melanie because that’s actually my mom’s name :) ).

i love how creative your name are they are SO cool!!!

Morningdew12

Hey I need help with naming my webkinz Yorkie. Since it had the colours of pink and white i wanted to make it a Valentine pet, but I already have two love pets. The only name i could come up with was Cupid. I’ll take any suggestions!

What about Aphrodite, Destiny or Dream?

Sounds good. But idk if Dream would work.

Whoops didn’t mean for that to happen

Hello everyone! I’m thinking about buying a regular Chow Chow in advance for when my full membership expires. I decided that it will be a boy, and some name options I have come up with are Bear, Lincoln, and maybe Jordan. More name suggestions would be great though, so if you have any ideas, please tell me! Thank you!

LolliPup

Whoops! I was logged in on the wrong account. I just came back to add the name Charlie to my prospective list :) Still, any suggestions are appreciated! Thanks again!

ilovemoonie

Hey there, Lolli! =) Ooh, that’s really cool that you might be getting the regular Chow Chow! I don’t have that one, but it looks like such a cute little thing ^-^ Congrats! :D I really like all four of the names you’re considering, and I think any of them would be great on the Chow Chow, but my favorites are probably “Bear” and “Charlie”, especially the former…I just think it’s really fitting on the Chow Chow, because it almost looks like a little bear! ;) Anyway, I’ll gladly leave you some additional suggestions, though, just in case! Here’s some that might work: Douglas/Doug, Bruce, Tyson, Warren, Cooper, Buddy, Jasper, Daniel, Walter, Russel, Percy, Thaddeus/Thad, Nathaniel, Judas, Derek, Leo, or Toby. I hope these help, and good luck naming your new Chow Chow! :)

Hey, Lolli! I saw your comment on the other forum, so I thought I’d give you some suggestions! I actually own two of these pets myself – one’s a girl named Marshmallow and the other is her brother named Puffie :) You could use either of those names if you’d like! As for other names, here’s a few: Thomas, Tobias/Toby, Marcus/Mark, Oliver, Brody, Brock, Bernie, Carl/Carlson, Joseph/Joey, Nate, Sean/Shawn, Scott, Brice, Patrick, Jacob/Jake, Nathan, Cody, or Mitchell. I was actually going to suggest Bear when I saw your comment on the other forum, but then I came to this forum and saw that you were already considering that name XD I think all the names you came up with are great, and I especially like Bear and Charlie. Hope this helps, and good luck picking out a name! :)

Comments are closed.