Who has Neo Gothic Theme?!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Who has Neo Gothic Theme?!

This topic contains 75 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  miku12 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

2mytinytots

Hi

send me a friend request at mytinytots and I’ll send it to you. Nothing needed in return, enjoy.

MTT

dogfish wrote on 2012-11-26 at 06:53 PM

Hi MTT, Happy Birthday. I must say I really like your style. LOL Always helping others, and I would love to send you something special. If you tell me your fave item that you don’t have I may have it. Or if you’d like to visit my storage account and pick out something. LMK I have every level 10, I think, and a lot of that WF stuff. PLMK DF/Chloe PS so sorry a while back I accidently took one of you accounts off my friends list. The pink one, sorry.

If you are wondering what items I need all of the items from the neo gothic theme!!!!! Add me at cutie2970 you can send it to me as a gift or I will try to see something that I can give you in return!

dogfish wrote on 2012-11-26 at 06:53 PM

Hi MTT, Happy Birthday. I must say I really like your style. LOL Always helping others, and I would love to send you something special. If you tell me your fave item that you don’t have I may have it. Or if you’d like to visit my storage account and pick out something. LMK I have every level 10, I think, and a lot of that WF stuff. PLMK DF/Chloe PS so sorry a while back I accidently took one of you accounts off my friends list. The pink one, sorry.

@ christinekc!!!! I am interested in all of those items! Thank you for picking up the flooring too! I will give you a mystery gift in return for the flooring just like I said I would on the other forum, but for the other items do you want anything in return or NO? Thanks!

dogfish

Hi MTT, Happy Birthday. I must say I really like your style. LOL Always helping others, and I would love to send you something special. If you tell me your fave item that you don\’t have I may have it.LMK I have every level 10, I think, and a lot of that WF stuff. PLMK DF/Chloe PS so sorry a while back I accidently took one of you accounts off my friends list. The pink one, sorry.

msc41501

yea i know i got it!!!

msc41501

how do you remember your username!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.