who knows how to make the neon tutu

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives who knows how to make the neon tutu

This topic contains 40 replies, has 34 voices, and was last updated by  KristenS 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

who knows the neon tutu please help me list some ideas you think what might be in the webkinz neon tutu

4BubbaGump

I spent a LOT of KinzCash on the fails so i’m just posting them on most neon tutu forums. :roll:
      Black Vest + Fluorescent Flip Flops + Everything
      Red Shirt + Blue Ribbon + Everything
      Princess Hat + Cropped Jacket + Everything
      retro rainbow belt + pink bow + EVERYTHING
      Red T-Shirt + Blue T-Shirt + Everything
      Ballerina Leotard Top + Fluorescent Flip Flops + Everything
      Ballerina Tights + Fluorescent Flip Flops + Everything ALL FAILS!!!!

bgos

I think the smocked sundress might be in it!

Jenny17

i now for sure sure sure the Florescent flip flops is in the neon tutu because i looked at the neon tutu and the florscent flip flops hard and i saw the yellow in the flip flops the yellow was in the tutu,also the neon tutu is bright and the flip flops are to.Also the raindbow belt migh or might not be in the recipe to make the neon tutu ,because the rainbow belt has all the colors of the rainbow.Also the rain bow belt might not be in it because the flip flops all ready have all the colors in the rainbow and the color of the flip flops are the same color of the tutu.HOPES ITS HELPS.(;

I think it has black vest and ruffled skirt. I don’t know the entire recipe! :(

erannoy21

DOUSE ANY ONE NOW WHAT THE PRETTY NEON TUTU IS KNOW? wooooppppssss caps! but i have been looking and looking and looking and looking and looking! and i cannot find it please help! sense its been april before the the last comment was posted so hopefully any one has the recipe?

heiland

i no the neon flip flops are in it

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.