Wild Watermelon Shirt Club!! Please Join!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Wild Watermelon Shirt Club!! Please Join!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  hannahsurfergirl 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

As we all know, this clothing recipe STILL has yet to be solved, and if it is, no one’s sharing the recipe. I’m SO eager to finally solve it, and hopefully with your help, we can! All I’m asking is that you post all of the combinations you’ve tried, and eventually, this will hopefully lead us to the answer!

abislu1

Im in!

cehgirl

Many people have thought that an expired item would be a part of this recipe, but I beg to differ. No other solved recipes have included a retired item, and the ganzworld people are a lot smarter than to do that. But to take all precautions people are saying the retired purple shirt is in it, and I have one that I bought a few years ago. if anyone knows/ thinks of one that would make complete sense, please tell me. Ganz goes in depth with the name and what it looks like with relations, so left brainers are good for this job. please reply.

I’ll Join

Anonymous

Ill join. can you make a rule that if you know the recipe, tell it or dont post at all

jjaleegg

I guess I will join cuz I know that not too many people are here.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.